Luna and the Sun by jessie
Summary: Charlie takes a well deserved summer break and goes to visit her friend Kim in Hawaii. During her stay, she meets a bunch of funny and interesting people and one in particular is not just funny or interesting, he's also devastatingly handsome... This is the story of their summer.
Categories: Original Fiction Characters: Original Character(s)
Classification: None
Genre: Romance
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Work in Progress
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 2454 Read: 15707 Published: February 28 2011 Updated: March 14 2013
Chapter 2 by jessie
Bodie wasn't really in a party mood, but Alice would never let him live it down if he didn't show his face for at least a few hours. So, he had showered, eaten something and changed into some baggy jeans and a white tshirt.

 

With the engine barely turned off, Shawn jumped out of the car in search for his girlfriend.

Charlie quietly walked through the crowded house in search for her friend Kim. She was fresh from the plane, arrived only hours before from a flight from New York.

She and Kim had been friends since they had both been in diapers and lost touch for a while when Kim had moved to Hawaii. Now, that friendship had been rekindled and Charlie had used a well deserved holiday to come and visit her friend. She wasn't entirely sure how long she would stay so she had booked an open return just in case things between her and Kim would feel odd. But the minute they had seen eachother, things had been as familiar as always.

Kim had dragged her to some house party so Charlie could meet people and get an air of Hawaiian nightlife.

 

‘There you are', Kim said and hugged her friend.

‘Come on, I want you to meet some people.'

 

‘Sorry'.

 

Charlie apologised when she bumped into something solid and spilled her drink. She looked up and suddenly felt giddy.

The guy in front of her was blond, big and golden; with god like features and Charlie wondered if she was jetlagged. Charlie never really went for the blond types, but he looked as if he just stepped out of some magazine.

The 'God' grabbed her by her arms to steady her and smiled. He told her not to worry and asked if she was ok. Before Charlie could nod, he was pulled away by two equally large boys she shook her head and looked for another drink.

 

Bodi couldn't wait to get away from his friends to look for the beautiful girl who had spilled her drink over him. He had noticed her immediately, even before he had actually seen her. Somehow, he had felt her presence; there was something different in the air that night and Bodi, always very perceptive, had felt a vibe he had never experienced before. So, he went to search for the reason of his warm, happy feeling only to bump into Her.

 

She stood out, not because she looked different, but simply because she was unearthly beautiful and Bodi wanted to know more about her.

 

Charlie and Bodie didnt see on another again until much later, when she sat outside on the stairs hugging her knees into her chest. She was startled when she heard a deep, warm voice and he chuckled.

'I suppose it's my time to apologise,' he smiled.

'That's ok,' Charlie replied.

'May I join you?'

'Sure, go ahead.'

The blond boy sat down next to her and extended his hand.

 ‘I'm Bodi.'  ‘Charlie'.

'And how are you finding Hawaii so far Charlie?'

‘Very sunny,' she replied and Bodi laughed, flashing his beautiful smile.

‘I suppose that's a very good way to put it. 'Is it not sunny where you're from then? Ow it is, but this is different.'

Two hours later, they were still chatting away and Bodi made a mental note to thank his sister for forcing him to come to her party tonight.

 

 

This story archived at https://www.valentchamber.com/viewstory.php?sid=1508