The Boat House by readlover
Summary:

 

Fourth of July; all boats will be out on the water and no one will be there to interrupt us. The rocking motion will help us on our love voyage and you can scream & moan as loud as you want, while the fireworks burst in the air.

 

 

 


Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Classification: None
Genre: None
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Sexual Content
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 5162 Read: 32083 Published: July 17 2012 Updated: May 19 2013

1. Chapter 1 by readlover

2. Chapter 2 by readlover

3. Chapter 3 by readlover

4. Chapter 4 by readlover

5. RAW by readlover

Chapter 1 by readlover
Author's Notes:

Hey Ladies.. Short Story couple chapters then "el fin" 

The Cast of Boat House: 




Jean Fields              April Mannings 

 

             

 

 

 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

April was happy for the day off. July fourth couldn’t come fast enough. Her mind was mentally stressed from work and her body was physically deprived from her man due to their busy schedules constantly clashing.  They hardly had any time to do anything together much less pleasure each other.

 

April rolled out of bed and decided to get some exercise done and do one of her favorite workout routines to start out her holiday.

She changed into her workout clothes and placed her lose inches off your waist DVD into the player.

April loved this workout, it was something about shaking your waist that made her feel accomplished.

April Shook, stretched, rolled and did all other positions that were instructed in the video to guarantee her fitness. She worked up quite a sweat. During her cool down exercise the door bell rang interrupting her.

She waltzed over to the door on the way grabbing her towel to wipe the sweat beads that formed on her forehead.

She peeped through the hole and saw flowers in an unknown man’s hand. Being precautious, before April opened the door for the stranger she asked who it was.

“It is ‘We do Flowers’ here to drop off a delivery for Ms. April Manning.”

“I didn’t order any flowers Sir.” April said, trying to figure out why this man was by her door with a bouquet of flowers.

“Ms. I was told to delivery these to your house, by Mr. Fields”

April opened the door took the flowers out of the young man hands signed for it and shut the door. She inhaled the scent of the flowers and a grin formed on her lips.

The flowers were red, white and blue. Very patriotic she thought. She saw a card sticking from the flowers. April placed the flowers on the kitchen counter and opened the card addressed to her.

 

April:

 

Happy Fourth of July Babe!

Today you will be escorted to our secret hideout. Your driver will be there to pick you up at 1:00pm.

Today you will be pampered to perfection and then royally fucked by your man.

Do not bring anything, but your sexy self. LEAVE YOUR FUCKING PHONE HOME!

Babe I miss you and just want to burry myself in you for the holiday. Don’t eat either come hungry.

P.S- I couldn’t leave because I kept thinking about you.

                                                                                                            Love, Jean                  

                                                                                                            See you soon

 

April giggled and placed the card down on the table. Jean was something else.

She thought she would be spending her holiday alone, because Jean had left to go see family for the holiday and she didn’t feel like tagging along, but he stayed back and surprised her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

April and Jean meet through friends. They were first friends, and then fuck buddies and that soon grew into unconditional love. They had been in a relationship for the last five years and this last year had been so strenuous on them both. They both were promoted. Jean as junior partner at his uncles firm and April was promoted to Supervisor at the publishing firm.

April remembered Jean and her first time. He revealed that mythical dragon of a penis and April had a gasp moment. She always remembers what it’s like to be a virgin every time he sticks it in her.

She knew never to believe the myth told by mother ‘chile white men don’t be packing; you need you a black man to put it on you good.’ Her mother had been wrong yet again because her man be putting it on her real good.

April checked the time. It was now 10:00am. She had two hours before the car would be there.

She decided to take a warm soothing bath and soak her body from her morning workout.

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

A quickie! More real soon. 

Chapter 2 by readlover
Author's Notes:

Hopefully tonight if time permits i'll be finished with this. 

 

 

April woke up to the beeping sound of her phone. She reached across the tub for a towel and dried her now wrinkled hand and retrieved her phone.

 

“Hello”

 

“Hi babe, did you get my flowers?”

 

April smiled. “I sure did, it was very patriotic of you.”

 

“You know I try, you sound tired.”

 

“I fell asleep in tub; it was so relaxing that I drifted off, what time is it?”

 

“It’s now 12:30.”

 

“Oh, shit I slept that long I have thirty minutes to get ready.”

 

“You can come naked, I wouldn’t mind.”

 

“Of course you wouldn’t, I’m going to get ready, see you in a little bit.”

 

“Wait, before you leave, I called you for a reason.”

 

“What?”

 

“You’re going to be blindfolded until you reach to me, I don’t want you to see anything, so don’t give the driver a hard time. OK!”

 

“Are you kidnapping me?”

 

“Yes”

 

“Goodbye.”

 

April got out the tub and dried her body then drained the water out the tub. She looked for Jean favorite body lotion and spray, applied to her body and went into her dresser to look for something sexy to wear. She found a pink matching bra and panty set that had lace at the edges, she decided to wear a white tank and a blue pleated skirt with white stars on the skirt.

Her outfit was quite patriotic; all she was missing was the red. She looked for her red pumps and placed them on her feet. Red button earring covered April air lobes.

 

Before April headed down the stairs she passed by the mirror.

“Don’t you look fuckuble dear”…April said passing her hands over her curves and giving herself a quick smile and headed for the stairs.

 

Even though April and Jean had been together for quite some time, she still had goose bumps and her always heart still fluttered when she knew she would be in his presence. He was something she never thought she would be with. He was different and captivating. Captivating her mind, body and soul, it’s as if he was made for her.

She loved the little things about him. The way he watches her when she enters a room, the kisses he place on her back that make her tremble under his ministrations. She loved it all and definitely loved him.

His family was very accepting of him falling for a black girl; who they knew at first as his enemy. However, April family wasn’t very much on the accepting side. April was the second in her family to leave the small town she had grown up in.

She and her girlfriends knew they had to be more to life than the little town they had grown up in. There had to be more to this world than just settling for everything in front of you.

Her sisters stayed in that small town, never venturing out for new experiences. Went to college there and are local nurses and teachers and married people they knew since diapers. April doesn’t have anything against them for doing that; she just wished they had opened themselves to new experiences like she did.

April couldn’t see herself staying there for college, and begged to be released.

Her father let her go her reminding her to never forget home.

April never forgot home, just never visited much, everyone was so closed minded, and April had seen the world and couldn’t take explaining herself to people who weren’t willing to understand and accept. So when April brought Jean home with her, they left the very same day they came.

April couldn’t understand the complete disrespect her family had towards them. Her father is totally disappointed with her and wouldn’t talk to her unless she stops seeing Jean.

April could give two fucks, she loves her family and will help them in their times of need, but until then they could kiss her ass, because she wasn’t leaving Jean.

He eldest brother is the only one who she still talks to her on a more frequent basis and even though he isn’t too fond of the idea of his baby sister getting busy with a white man, he respects her decision.

 

 

 

April sat at her kitchen table waiting for her ride to this secret hideout. She was getting real hungry, but obeyed her man wishes and didn’t eat. Well she didn’t eat a meal, but she had an apple because she wasn’t about to pass out from hunger.

 

The door bell rang and before getting it she turned of everything in the house and set the alarm and got her keys and phone.

 

Forgetting that the card had mentioned not to bring her phone she quickly placed the phone on the counter next to the mail. She peeped through the hole and saw a man in a black tux and black hat. She opened the door for the driver.

 

“Good Day Ms. Manning’s, are you ready to go.”

 

April nodded and took the drivers out stretched hands. She locked the doors and followed the driver to the car.

 

When they reached the black tinted Mercedes the driver took out the white cloth from his pocket.

 

“Ms. Manning I’m suppose to blindfold you.”

 

April allowed him to blindfold her and guide her inside the car. April rested her head and decided to take a nap since she couldn’t see anything.

 

When the car began she heard her favorite song pump through the stereo in the car.

 

“Mr. Fields selected a few of your favorites and they will be played for the duration of the drive, please sit back and relax, we will reach your destination shortly.

 

April swayed her head to the music and drifted to sleep.

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

 

A picture of what April was wearing:

 

 stories/1212/images/imgpress.jpg

Chapter 3 by readlover
Author's Notes:

So what was suppose to be a quickie turned into .... I really don't know. Its still a short story just taking me longer to write for what reason I don't know. But here is another update hopefully i'll have another very quickly. 

The car came to a stop. April awoke out of her slumber.

 

The driver opened the door letting the cool fresh air glide across April skin.

 

“Can the blindfold come off now?” April asked curiously.

 

“No!”

 

April knew that no couldn’t have come from the driver it sounded too familiar.

 

“Jean is that you.”

 

“Don’t talk.”

 

Jean let the driver go and took hold of April hand and began to lead her to their secret destination.

Before they began to work he stopped and took in a full view of April.

 

April tried to listen harder to her surroundings since she couldn’t see anything. She couldn’t even peek. The driver had blindfolded her really well making it hard to see anything even if she opened her eyes.

 

She decided to use her Girl Scout senses. She used what was available which; was her ability to smell and hear. She heard the creaking of boards as she and Jean walked. She heard water and the sound of water clashing against what could be a boat.

 

“Jean where are we.”

 

“Don’t talk; gosh don’t ruin it for yourself and stop thinking so hard. We are almost there just a few… more steps.”

 

April felt her body being elevated up and her body began to sway.

 

“Ok, we are definitely on a boat.”

 

Jean took off the blindfold.

 

“Surprise!”

 

April squinted a little letting her eyes adjusted to the light it was deprived of.

 

“Did I ruin the surprise?”

 

“Yeah you kind of did, but it’s okay because I have more.”

 

April stood in the middle of the yacht and took in the interior designs that look fit for a celebrity.

 

Jean took her hand and led April through the sliding doors of the yacht.

 

“Hungry?”

 

“I’m famished my King.”

 

Jean smiled, and took April up to the sun deck.

 

April walked out onto the deck unaware of what was before her.

 

Jean had gone all out.             There was a buffet filled with all types of her favorite food. Two waiters dressed in white, a table seated for two with tropical flowers. It looked amazing.  

 

April looked up at Jean. “I love you!”

 

“I know you do let’s eat.”

 

Jean sat at the table with his plate and looked over the balcony as the yacht propelled forward letting waves glide in the back as it maneuvered out of the harbor dock. He looked over at April who was still at the buffet table deciding what to pick up and how much to pick.

Jean really wanted her to have a perfect day. They hadn’t done anything like this in a while. He just wanted them to shut the world out and enjoy each other company.  

Jean for the last six months had been concocting a plan to propose to April, but all his opportunities were shattered by busy and conflicting schedules. He wanted it to be perfect and memorable.

He felt today would be his final opportunity to pop the big question.

He couldn’t even ask her father for his daughters hand in marriage knowing he wouldn’t even pay him any mind. This also delayed marriage, because Jean felt that if April didn’t have the support of her family that their marriage might be difficult, but April had shown him that her family wasn’t going to stop her from living and being happy.

 

“Babe, the food isn’t going anywhere” Jean finally said.

 

“I know, but it all looks so good, I want to bring it all to the table.”

 

April came to the table with two full plates.

 

“Everything looks so delicious Jean, where did you get all of this.” April said placing the napkin on her lap ready to devour the food.

 

“The chef is in the kitchen you can meet him later”

 

“You know you didn’t have to do all of this, you rarely see your family, and you should have gone.”

 

Jean took April free hand and played with her digits. “I’ll see them another time. Its ok babe, I really wanted to spend this day with you. I have no regrets.”

 

Jean pulled up his chair next to April and began to feed April her food. He used his lips to take of the extra food that was on her lip and stole a long deep passionate kiss.

April deepened the kiss and brought her arms around Jean’s neck. Jean grabbed April around her waist and placed her in his lap. She was irresistible to him, even in their love and hate relationship before he found her attractive and many times he would wake up with her on his mind.

They were meant for each other, he wondered why he had even hated her. She was everything he needed, he no longer desired to be with anyone, she had it all and he would be a fool if he ever messed it up. He believed he had a queen and he intended to treat her like the queen she was.

Jean broke the kiss.

“I suggest you eat we have a long day planned.”

Jean wanted to fuck April right there, but he wanted to do everything he had planned for the day, the fucking would come later.

 

April finished eating and the waiters came and picked up everything.

April hated to see all the food go away, but she was full.

 

“So, what’s next?” April asked

 

“As I wrote in your note today you will be pampered like royalty.”

 

Then appeared out of the sliding doors, were two Asian women.                         

 

“This is Yang and Yinshi they will be giving us pedicures and manicures and after a couples massage.”

 

April looked across at her man; he had truly gone way out.

 

April and Jean went to the lower deck of the yacht where everything was set up for them to their pedicures and manicures.

 

The champagne was poured and Yang and Yinshi began their menstruation on their hands.

 

April felt relaxed as the massage chair worked on her back and Yang worked on her hand.

 

“Thank you Jean.”

 

Jean whispered ‘you’re welcome’. His mind was all over the place he was super nervous about asking her to marry him. He wished it came easy.

 

 

“Jean…”

 

“Mi amor, what’s on your mind.”

 

“How come you never told me you have a yacht? April questioned.

 

“I borrowed it April, if I owned one you would be the first to know, you know that.”

 

“I guess so.”  

 

Jean took April free hand and kissed it.

 

End Notes:

The end is near.... 

Chapter 4 by readlover
Author's Notes:

My first year of college is OVER! YUSS SUMMER! It's good to back. I've missed chamber sooo much! This summer I hope to finish and get some new material out. I've held a lot in for a long time. HAPPY SUMMER LADIES. I will be a beach bum for the whole summer so hopefully the tranquil waves will help me write more.

 

Please excuse any errors for the story. Its been a while. This story was suppose to be a quickie, but it took me forever. Maybe tomorrow i'll finish it. Who knows??

Enjoy!

 

The yacht glided across the ocean while Jean and April were parallel to each other getting their couples massage.

April felt like putty under Yinshi hands. She was removing every kink in her muscles that had built up from stress. April thought she had to be the luckiest girl. She was being pampered all day compliments of her man.

Jean eyes were kept on April as Yinshi massaged her. He was kind of jealous because he wished it was his hands were roaming her body, but in due time that would come.

He anticipated the moment he popped the question. That’s all he thought about; every time they would talk he was on the verge of blurting it out. He would make his responses short hoping not to divulge the secret.

Yang pulled his attention back to his massage when she began to do circular motions with her fingers on the bottom of his feet.

April turned her head up from its down position to look at Jean. He was looking the opposite way, and see secretly watched him and how his body tensed as Yang massaged it.

Jean felt like he was being watched and turned his eyes back to April. Their eyes locked and they both grinned.

Jean mouthed toward April. “Hey Beautiful, enjoying yourself?”

April mouthed back. “I love it.”  Letting her tongue prolong the roll of the L.

Jean licked his lips wanting April more and more.

Jean looked at the time it was going to be six soon and he had dinner planned for six thirty.

The massages were finished and Jean let April and him go their separate ways to get ready for dinner.

April was escorted by Yinshi to one of the rooms in the yacht to get ready. April walked into the room and there laid across the bed was an Armani Collezion black short dress.

April ran to the bed picked up the dress and placed it against her body. A note of paper fell off the dress and April picked it up to read it.

‘Wear this with no underwear. NONE! Just the dress and shoes. Thanks’ –Jean

Make way for a positive day

April dropped the dress and the note on the bed an approached a pair of black stilettos that took her breath away. Jean was up to something and April wanted to know what.

As the hot water soothed Jean’s back he repeated in his head exactly how he was going to do his proposal. He had goose bumps as he thought about it

April had plans of her own for the evening. She washed the oil off her body from the massage and wrapped her towel around her body and went on a search for Jean. To her surprise Yinshi was outside her door waiting to escort her to dinner. April squealed not expecting to see her.

“I’m sorry Ms. Manning did I startle you?

“It okay, Yinshi do you know where Jean room is?”

“Yes, but I have direct instructions to make sure you are ready for dinner and to escort you there.”

April gave Yinshi the eye. Thinking to herself ‘is this chick fucking with me’.

April smiled and walked away determined to find Jean’s room on her own. She walked down the hall and opened the first door she saw. She walked in and heard the shower going on. .

Jean was still in the shower mediating on his proposal. April slowly opened the entrance to the bathroom and saw Jean silhouette. She then proceeded to open the glass shower doors and join him.

Jean wasn’t aware of her presence yet because his eyes were closed. April wrapped her arms around Jean. Jean jumped a little, but when he felt the familiar breast pressed against his back he relaxed into her.

April kissed the water droplets that were on Jean back and licked his neck.

Jean felt chills go down his spine, as she trailed her way down his spine.

Jean wouldn’t allow April to have power over his body, not now, not hours away from his big proposal.

He turned April so that she was facing him. He held her by her arms and looked into her eyes.  April was a little stunned by the quick movement. She looked up at Jean and wanted to know what was going on in his head. He seemed distant here and during the day. His eyes always give him away.

“What’s the matter babe?” April asked concerned.

“Let me just lick this spot right here.”

“Mmmmm” April moaned as Jean licked the water droplets off her nipple.

Jean gave attention to April’s melons then proceeded down. Licking and placing kisses along the way. Enjoying the soft silkiness of her skin mixed with the steam from the water.

April was enjoying the menstruation being done, but she felt like her hair was getting wet. She pushed Jean away from her and stepped on the opposite side of him. Jean gave April a look as if saying ‘why’d you stop me’.

April pointed to her hair and Jean understood. Perm and water didn’t mix.

Jean forcibly grabbed April waist and pushed her up against the ceramic walls in the shower. He pushed her up enough so that he could lavish on the southern parts of her body. April placed her hands in his now wet hair and pulled on strands of his hair as his tongue worked.

April started squirming more as her looming climax came close.

“I’m coming babe.”

Not yet. Don’t.

“Jean!” April screamed trying to hold back her essence from pouring out. 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading. 

RAW by readlover
Author's Notes:

  So you lovely ladies probably don’t want to hear about my day, but I will share it with you any ways. I woke up at the crack of dawn to catch a ferry (boat) to go to another island next to mine to hike and go to the beach. Now it’s hot outside and the hike was nice but long. At the end of this hike was a lovely beach. Beautiful! I loved it so much. I backed stroked, front stroked, left stroked in the water. Then had to hike back to civilization and catch another ferry back to my island. Now I had an awesome day, but I’m extremely tired from the heat and all that swimming. But because I love chamber so much I wrote an entire chapter just to update so I can be finished with this story. And this short excerpt of my day was so you know that I don’t like to make people wait. So I wrote to my heart’s content. Now I hope I get up for church tomorrow. Excuse my errors and I hope you enjoy the last installment of BOAT HOUSE!! YEPPIE!

Jean pulled away right before April came.

He didn’t want to get carried away. He had an agenda to follow and if he tasted her anymore. He knew that he would never get what he really wanted done.

He lightened his hold on April waist and placed her feet on the ground.

April shivered and opened her eyes. “Why you stop?”

“Our dinner is going to get cold.” Jean said trying to make up an excuse to get her in clothes before he ravished her.

April rolled her eyes and stepped in front of him and washed her body.

Jean took a deep breath and kissed April on her cheek then pulled across the glass doors and stepped out the shower.

April was totally confused. This had never happened before, he never stopped. Was he that hungry?

April came out the shower and Jean was not longer in the bathroom.

She dried her skin and pulled the towel firmly around her body and stepped into the room.

There wasn’t any sign of him in the room so she went to her room to get dressed. Yinshi was still posted outside her door, this time with a pleasant smile.

April didn’t pay her any attention opened the door to her room and got dressed.


     ~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

When April arrived to the dinner table, Jean was standing looking over the balcony.

“Are you ready to eat” April asked irritated

“I was waiting for you my love” Jean replied.

“Well I’m here, let’s eat.”

The servers came out and served Jean and April.

April tried to make small talk, but Jean barely said much and that got April thinking about what’s really going on. She didn’t want to ask or stress him with more talk because she knew he would tell her eventually and she could wait till then.

However what April couldn’t take was the watches from Jean. They were making her wet and she already didn’t have on any underwear to capture the wetness. He would just look at her intensely and send goose bumps down her arm.

When the desert came out she envisioned the whip cream that was placed on top of the crepe on Jeans erected cock that would be in her mouth. April devoured the deliciousness of the crepe and excused herself to the rest room.  

April had to sneak away from Jean for a while. Something was up, but other than that she was SUPER horny from that shower get down and his stares at dinner.

She didn’t really have to pee she just wanted to rub the bean quick and then kick whatever had Jean occupied out of him. She couldn’t understand what had him so preoccupied.

April walked into the restroom and positioned her body in the tiny room. She placed her butt against the sink and lifted her foot to the door that way it would stay. She wasn’t wearing any underwear so everything was easy access. She was already wet all she wanted to do was to cum. April pulled the dress under her boobs exposing them to her ready hands. She pulled and twisted her nipples while her other hand played with her clit. April flipped her head back already feeling herself give in to the circles that she placed on her clit. She took one digit and slid in it into her accepting folds, then inserting another finger. Gently pushing her digits in and out of her folds, small moans escaped her lips. She began to go faster trying to reach her climax quicker, moaner faster and louder.


     ~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

Jean looked over from where he was standing waiting for April. He was close enough to the bathroom to hear the sounds escape it.

When Jean heard the moans from the bathroom he walked over and pressed his ear against the door. His eye brow rose he wondered if April had gotten sick from the food or sea sick, but he listened closer.

Those moans sounded more of ecstasy and he would know because he’d made April moan like that on many occasions.

“Fuck!”

Jean turned the knob on the restroom expecting it to be locked, but when he turned it the door opened dropping Aprils leg that was propped against it.  

Jean thought the position that he caught April in was the hottest thing he’d ever seen.

April smirked knowing she got caught pleasing herself.

Jean came closer closing the door making the space between them disappear. He took April’s two digits that were submerged in her folds and placed them in his mouth tasting her sweet nectar.

April moaned as her wet digits made contact with Jeans tongue and he licked and sucked on them.

The tent in Jeans pants rose and April never wanted him so badly. With her free hand she unbuckled his pants, tugged on the zipper and placed her hands into his boxers.

“He likes you” Jean said motioning to his length in her hands.

Jean pulled his pants with his boxers down giving April full access.  He then positioned April body lower so that his cock was aligned with her pussy. Jean was so ready to feel her warmth he pressed himself against her body. Jean took his erect member in his hands and slid it against April slit teasing her. He then pushed his way into her and April wrapped her legs around his waist wanting to take all of him.  

Jean held on tightly to April’s waist as her body jerked up on down on his cock. She felt perfect. He always knew she belonged to him, even when they just fucked. Every time he fucked her he felt he left his soul in between her legs. He just stopped giving a fuck about their friends with benefits arrangements and started making love to her.

Jean thrust became more forceful and he piston in and out of April as she blurted out loud explicit and naughty things. Jean was so turned on even more.

Jean could feel the end coming near for April as her walls clenched tighter around his member, he was soon close too. A few more pumps and they both hit their climax together.

With Jean still in her, April pressed her body into Jean still wrapped around him. She probably just sweated out her perm, but she could give a fuck about that.

Jean placed her butt on the sink and knelt done on one knee in the small restroom. As he was doing this loud booms were going on outside. April jumped being startled a little.

“Don’t be scared babe it’s just the fireworks”

Digging through his pants pocket, Jean felt his heart beat outside his chest. He had no clue why he was so scared. He found what he was looking for.

Jean pulled out the diamond cut engagement band, meanwhile April eyes were closed trying to make her breaths even from their intense love making.

“April, open your eyes sweetie”

April shoot open her eyes to find Jean on one knee and a ring in his hand, automatically her jaw dropped.

“April you make me feel so incredible. I love the way you make me feel. You complete my life and I want you to be my wife. Will you marry me and grow old with me?”

“….AHH YES HELL YES!”

Jean placed the ring on his woman’s finger and got up to give her kiss.

Before Jean could reach her lips, April took her pointer finger and placed it against his lips.

“Is this why you were acting so weird today, because you were going to propose to me?”

Jean looked away; she read him the whole day. “I wanted it to be perfect for you April, but you’re so difficult to surprise. I was so scared because I wanted it to be perfect.”

“It was perfect babe. I love you so much!”

“I guess it was, but I had it all planned, after dinner we would walk to the top of the yacht and watch the fireworks and I would propose then, but you just had to be in here fingering your fine ass.”

“Awww, that is so sweet, Jean. I’m so sorry for destroying your plan, I was just really horny.”

“Well I don’t want to spend the rest of our time in this hot ass restroom, lets finish what you started in my room.”

“Sounds like plan.” 

End Notes:

DONE, EL FIN, YES OVER WITH! HOPE YOU LIKED IT :) 

This story archived at https://www.valentchamber.com/viewstory.php?sid=2194