To Love the Devil by Benny Jude Road
RetiredSummary:

stories/2209/images/To_Love_the_Devil__copy_Fotor2.jpg

 

 

Loving a man is hard enough try loving the devil?

 

How do you love a man that doesn't want to be love?

 

How can you care for a person who could careless about you?

 

How do you try to find a soul mate from a soulless man?

 

Jacqueline finds herself sold to devil she try's to unfreeze a heart that seems untouchable.

 

The harder she try's to love him the more lost she gets into the battle of loving the devil.


Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Classification: General
Genre: Drama
Story Status: None
Pairings: Male/Female
Warnings: Adult Situations
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: No Word count: 58549 Read: 113904 Published: September 24 2012 Updated: March 31 2016

1. Cast by Benny Jude Road

2. A Price to Pay by Benny Jude Road

3. Miss Independent by Benny Jude Road

4. Help! by Benny Jude Road

5. Houdini by Benny Jude Road

6. This is Your Life by Benny Jude Road

7. S.O.S by Benny Jude Road

8. Red Light by Benny Jude Road

9. Under the Bridge by Benny Jude Road

10. So Seductive by Benny Jude Road

11. There's No Need to Worry by Benny Jude Road

12. Play by Benny Jude Road

13. Speechless by Benny Jude Road

14. If Your Girl Only Knew by Benny Jude Road

15. Tell'Em I Said That by Benny Jude Road

16. 99 Problems by Benny Jude Road

Cast by Benny Jude Road
Author's Notes:

This is a origianl story that I've been thinking about for sometime...I want to thank my best friend SeriouslyMe.

The characters of To Love The Devil...

 

stories/2209/images/Jung-Ji-Hoon-Bi-Rain-kpop-31174046-460-306_zps924b44ee.jpg  James Wong  

 

stories/2209/images/beoncey_zpsf5770c1a.jpg Jacqueline Reed 

 

stories/2209/images/joy_016a_zpsf90e8d5c.jpg Ace Lee

 

stories/2209/images/lucyliu300_zps6c376407.jpg Roxanne Woo

 

stories/2209/images/006CG2_Lynn_Whitfield_014_zps6f6b3a2e.jpg Katherine Reed

 

stories/2209/images/Tyrese-Stay_zps24371445.jpg Armani Epps 

 

stories/2209/images/TI_bio_imageGGGG_zps856283e8.gif Malcolm Harries

A Price to Pay by Benny Jude Road

 

 Both hands tied behind my back with nothing

Oh no

These times when we climb so fast to fall again

Why we gotta fall for it now

I never meant to start a war

You know I never wanna hurt you

Don't even know what we're fighting for

Can't swallow our pride,

Neither of us wanna raise that flag

If we can't surrender

Then we both gonna lose what we had, oh no

I guess you better go and get your armor

Battlefield

~Jordin Sparks

 

To Love the Devil

Benny Jude Road

 

A Price To Pay

It was evident that he was pissed; even with the calm facade he was rocking in front of his second in command. Ace, knew James like the back of his hand. His boss was pissed and he hadn’t even taken one sip of his coffee.

James eyes lingered on the computer as he stared at the bank account he set up three months ago. And just like three months ago; it was exactly how he set it up empty.

Glancing at the calendar on his desk it read September fourth time had passed due.

Looking up from the computer screen his eyes landed towards Ace as he gave him a nod. No words had to be said, for Ace bowed and left. Picking up his cup of coffee he took his first sip of the day…

It was going to be a long day.

.

.

.

Katherine was a very predictable woman. Every morning she woke at five and had her morning run. Around seven, she showered and dress for the day. Around eight, her breakfast was always served in the dinning room. Always seated at the head with the windows pointing towards the east curtains pulled back allowing light to shine inside the room.

Breakfast consisted of egg whites, whole-wheat toast, and grape fruit. For the past forty-five years, this was Katherine’s routine, yet this morning was different.

She was never the type of woman to worry. Worrying only brought lines and age. Two of the most unappealing things for a woman like Katherine who treasured her vanity over anything else would subject herself into having.

Today was different, and Katherine was finding herself lingering on the tiny arms on her watch. As each hand landed she could feel herself aging faster then she ever expected too.

Keeping her eyes locked to the diamond encrusted Rolex on her wrist she didn’t pay any attention that her daughter had walked in and was now in front of her.

Jacqueline Marie Reed was the perfect replication of her mother in looks possessing both beauty and body. Traits that most women envy and most men go after.

In personality, Jacqueline had inherited her late fathers famous collective and down to earth personality. But in intelligence and fierce temper she most definitely was her mother’s daughter.

With such similarities of temper, both mother and daughter had clashes over the years that it could easily be describe to World War II.

“Katherine,” Jacqueline knew all to well that her mother hated the term mother.

It was the first lesson she learned when she was of age to form longer sentences and comprehend them.

“Jacqueline, you are to call me Katherine…never do I want to hear mother or mom come from your lips you hear me? After all I’m too young, I don’t even look like a mom.”

Katherine looked up at her daughter, an everyday reminder that she will never be as young and beautiful as Jacqueline again.

“Yes, Jacqueline?” she raised her spoon and sinked it in the grapefruit.

“I’m about to leave, I’ll be back this afternoon,” Jacqueline flashed her a smile.

Katherine eyed her daughter up and down…she was definitely very young … beautiful…and modest.

A smile came up to her lips as she looked at her daughter there was never a time that Jacqueline wouldn’t do anything for her.

“Okay dear, call me when you get home,” she smiled up at her daughter disappearing form along with her worries.

.

.

.

Katherine was never the type of woman to show weakness or coward before anyone. And if she was worried she played it off will with her indifferent masked that was impenetrable. The stares that she was receiving were an indicator that she was in the wrong part of town.

That or her caramel complexion surely didn’t belong here.

Yet, her head was always held high with a walk that mirrored her attitude it was her philosophy in life to simply walk pass bullshit.

As she came to the building Katherine adjusted her suit jacket and moved her hair out her face. Looking into the window of the store she made sure her make up was decent. After all if she was going to face Judgment Day she wanted to look good doing so. When everything was to her liking head held high she walked into the building.

.

.

.

James Wong had accomplished more in all of his fathers thirty-four years in the underworld at the age of twenty-eight. His philosophy was simple-suspect everyone and everything. His judgment was always based on sound logic and never emotions. He ruled his crew with a firm hand and strict principles. Weakness was never an option neither were fuck ups. No second chances were given it was simply death. His methods were ruthless, but always effective; due to his controversial methods he earned the title Devil.

When it came down to his enemies; he made to always be five steps ahead of them. He had seen too many people fall, because they thought the position they were placed in was untouchable.

The only way a boss could fall was by the Feds, betrayal of his crew, by being whack, or just like his father their health. It was these reasons that James was always paranoid about everything he did.

He made sure to pay his taxes matching his money with his cover. He kept his number and address unlisted allowing a certain number of people to knew where he lived and that was counting on one hand. And in heath James made sure to keep in shape that was inevitable.

.

.

.

The sound of the door opening caused his eyes to move across the room on the figure that was making their way towards him. He tool notice of the woman before him and couldn’t help but to smirk at the very nerve of this woman.

Observing her from head to toe he could easily see where his money was spent especially the diamond encrusted Rolex on her wrist.

Katherine stood in front of the two young and attractive Asian men; he moved his hand out offering her the chair in front of him. She graced him with a smile that had charmed many men over the years.

She spoke her thanks to him; she sat before him tucking her feet under her legs and hands folded in her lap clearing her voice she began to speak.

“As always the perfect gentleman James; it seems we have business to go over,” her voice was relaxed never revealing any sign of weakness.

He on the other hand was quiet as he looked at her; she took it as her cue to continue.

“Your father and my late husband had always done business with each other. Whatever you decide today, I hope you will respect that knowledge of the past. As for repaying you the money that I owe…I can’t pay you.”

James looked at her.

“I don’t have the money-I am unable to pay you.”

.

.

.

James looked at this woman before him. The audacity of this woman!

For her to strut into his office with a seventeen hundred dollar watch and say she wasn’t going to pay him his money that she owes. She was either bold or fucking stupid.

Katherine had said enough she was waiting, for a reaction from him too see if she had hit a nerve. She did have the money all of it-she simply chooses not to give James his money backs.

Why should she give him the money that took her quite a bit of effort to get?

No, she could simple give him something else that was worth less to her and keep all the money for herself.

James sighed, as if he was disappointed and he was-he didn’t like killing woman it was beneath him to do such. But he was simply going to make an example out of this one. The world wouldn’t miss her for a second. If they knew what he was going to do today, they might have even congratulated him.

Seating up straight his hands rested on his midsection as he stared at her. He had allowed her to speak now it was his turn.

“Michael Alexander Reed was by far one of the most honest and trustful men that my father has ever done business with. I had the pleasure of doing a few businesses with him before his death. And what I’ve known and like about him is that he could handle business and leave the bullshit.”

“So Katherine, when three months ago you asked for my assistance I had no problem giving you the money. And despite that it was a very large sum, I left my comfort zone and gave you the money, only asking for half the amount back. I’m never the type do such a thing; but knowing that you were Michaels wife I agree to it, for the simply fact that I assume you would pay me back.”

He looked at her giving a sideway smirk as he pull out a MI119 and laid it on the desk. The confident face that she was rocking had failed she knew it when that smirk of his became a full smile. And she didn’t know which one was worse him smirking or smiling.

“Assumptions can make an ass of ones self and it seems that I’ve done so with my assumption with you.”

“James…” she was cut off.

“Be quiet,” his voice was even as he glared at her.

Katherine was quiet as she looked at him as fear took over her the voice in the back of her head screaming to finish off with her plan before it was to late. Her eyes were focused on him and the gun.

“You had the audacity to come in my office and tell me you’re not going to pay me back? While you flaunt a Rolex in front of my face? And then throw some bullshit about your husband and my father past business dealings and I do say past. What did you expect coming here? You thought that I was going to let you slide and forget about my money?

“Katherine…Katherine…Katherine…assumptions can make an ass out of you,” 

He looked towards his second in command, Ace Lee, giving him the signal.

“Its such a shame that a very attractive woman like yourself has to die. I would have loved to place you in one of my brothels, but your far beyond your years and your commodity has seen more to only become useless…Ace accompany Mrs. Reed to her final place.”

Before Ace could touch Katherine she jumped up this was her last chance to save herself.

“I don’t have your money, but I have something to exchange…something better!”

James looked at her as he stopped Ace from grabbing her. What could she exchange that could take the place of his money? He nodded at Ace humoring himself as to what she had to say before this bitch mat a bullet between her eyes.

“Proceed.”

.

.

.

She knew that she allowed her poker face to slip, but she still had one card to play.

“I don’t have your money, but I can give you something more then money could ever do for you-a win-win situation to say,” when she saw that his attention was still on her she continued, “I’ll give you my daughter.”

James looked at her. Did she say what he thought she just said? She was willing to give her only child to him, so she could keep her life?

Many times people had begged and pleaded for him to not touch their family members to kill them willingly.

But never did he expect the opposite…that someone was willing to give their child away to save their lives.

But then again, James was a businessman before anything and he was always open to new ideas.

“She’s young and beautiful, so there is no doubt that she will be a favorite amongst your clients, but she’s also black and I hear your kind go for the exotic looks. And best of all she’s a virgin…the bid on it would probably double what I owe you.”

“How do I know she’s young and beautiful? Most importantly if she’s a virgin?”

“Because, I’m her mother I know she’s a virgin I don’t have a slut for a daughter.”

“Yet your willing to make her one,”

“It’s a price to pay,” she placed a picture of Jacqueline on his desk.

James looked at the picture in front of him. It would be an understatement to say that he was shock-he was stunned. The woman that he was looking at was…absolutely beautiful. The picture only heighten his curiosity too see how she really looked in person was she this stunning or not.

“I’m always open for a new business venture and you have just giving me one. So, call your daughter, tell her whatever you want, but make sure she comes here. You will be having this call right in front of me; afterwards Ace will have one of my men to escort you down to Court where your going to sign over your house to me. My men will give you all the information that you need. During that time you will pack only cloths and leave the house personal things shall stay there until the time being. As well leave that Rolex on my desk…I think your daughter might like it.”

She couldn’t believe the audacity of this man. This was not the answer that she was expecting from him.

“You bast-”

“If I were you I’ll watch what I say…after all Katherine it is a price to pay.”

 

 

 

Miss Independent by Benny Jude Road
Author's Notes:

I want to thank everyone and their reviews and my bestfriend/sister SeriouslyMe 

Miss Independent

Miss self-sufficient

Miss keeps your distance

Miss unafraid

Miss out of my way

Miss don’t let a man interfere, no

Miss on her own

Miss almost grown

Miss never let a man help her off her throne

So, by keeping her heart protected

She’d never ever feel rejected

Little miss apprehensive

 

~ Kelly Clarkson

 

Miss Independent

 

There was a natural assumption that being a child of one the most infamous and influent mobster that you had a difficult childhood especially in the case of Jacqueline.

But that wasn’t the case with Jacqueline if anything she had a wonderful childhood. And her father made sure she never knew anything about his true profession. For all that she known about her father is that he worked at a factory.

 Michael had never brought work or any of his known associates around his home and child.

Jacqueline was a daddies little girl and Michael never hided the fact that he paid more attention to his daughter than his own wife. If anything, he was trying to make sure his daughter never turn out to be his wife.

Jacqueline was taught to be loyal, honest, and respectful in everything and anything that she did. Most importantly her father always told her to be smart, pay attention to everything, and to always depend on yourself. These were values that Jacqueline applied in her everyday life.

As the years pass, Jacqueline learned little pieces of information about her father criminal life even after his death. She still didn’t know how deeply rooted her father was in the underground world.

Despite whatever her father did, she still loved him and respected him.

When it came down to her mother there was no love lost with her.

Jacqueline only respected Katherine, for the simple fact that she gave birth to her. She was only loyal to her, because despite everything they were family. But it didn’t change the pure dislike she felt for her mother.

Mothers and daughters tended to get into pity arguments it was simply genetics. When it came down to Katherine and Jacqueline it was like a Cold War each one was on edge to see who was going to press the button first.

The only reason they tolerated each other was because of Michael and when he passed everything changed.

Katherine was selfish and she made it known that she could give two shits about her daughter. So at the age of fourteen, the life that Jacqueline was use too was gone. She had to become more independent minded going to school, taking care of the house, and going to work.

The money that she had, she placed it in her saving account waiting, for the right moment to leave her mother house altogether and be on her own.

Taking up a trade of being a hair stylist. Jacqueline at the age of twenty-two had sustained a large client list and a saving account that some her age never even had.

“It’s nice, but I don’t think I need two bedroom,” she said looking around the apartment.

Today, she had decided to go searching for apartments. It was pass time for her to leave the nest and she couldn’t deal with Katherine any more.

For the pass three days Katherine was up to something and knowing from past experiences that was never good.

“Is there a one bedroom apartment for rent?” she turned to see the landlord checking her out. Jacqueline couldn’t stop herself from showing the look of disgust on her face.

It was bad enough that the man was old enough to be her father it was worse that he was obese with a revolting stench to go along with it.

“You know what never mind,” walking out of the apartment as the sleaze landlord called her back. 

This wouldn’t be the first or last time that she been checked out by men whether unattractive or attractive. She knew she was beautiful and she wasn’t shallow about it either. But it was the simply the fact how disrespectful men gawked openly at her and not even try to be discreet about it.

There’s been plenty of time that Jacqueline walked off from a date due to them either gawking at her or saying some of the most unintelligent things she ever heard in her life.

 These were the few reasons that she simply stopped dating all together. There was no point of finding the man that was perfectly suited for her.

Her cousin Monique always teased that her stander were to high that even god, himself couldn’t stand up to them.

Looking at her phone she knew it was time for her to be heading to work.

.

.

.

She was finished with her last client of the day when her phone ringed. Looking at the caller I.D she couldn’t help, but to bite her tongue at the name that flashed before her.

Pressing the green accept pad on her iPhone with a neutral voice she spoke.

“Yes Katherine?”

“Jacqueline, I need you to pick up an important package for me before you come home today.”

This was typical Katherine, always wanting her to do something for her, but never the other way around or caring what she had planned.

She had planned too continue searching for apartments after work before going home. But knowing her mother, she knew that if she refuse or said she was busy all hell would break loss.

“Okay,”

“You know where Chinatown is located,”

“Yes,”

“Go there and turned on Seventh Street, my package is in the building next to the Golden Dragon restaurant.”

“I’m off right now, so I’ll be there in twenty minutes,”

“Don’t forget,” was the last thing that she said as she hung up on her.

“Bitch,” was the only words to summon up how she felt at this minute.

.

.

.

Katherine hung her phone up glaring daggers at a very amused James. She was going to get back at the no good sniveling bastard, as god was her witness she was going to make him pay.

“Happy?”

“Not until I see her for myself Katherine, you may go you did your part,” he said.

She turned away from him with one of his men escorting her out as she reached the door she was stopped by the sound of his voice.

“Before you leave I wanted to let you know…if your daughter do not arrive, your life will be forfeited and I’ll still have everything of yours even your daughter.”

Katherine bitted her tongue not trusting her temper to say anything remotely civil to him. She proceeds to leave the room following his men as they went about their business.

With the sight of that exasperating woman dismissal James took a better look at the photo in his hands.

Jacqueline, it was name after one of the most beautiful and stylist First Lady in the twenty century a very befitting name to give to such a vision in the photo.

She had high check bones, her complexion could easily be compared to caramel and brow sugar. Her hazel irises were warm and inviting with long sandy brown hair.

“Ace she’ll be a perfect assets,” James said handling the picture to him.

Ace took the picture from his boss staring at the photo with the young woman in it. He had to admit that she was a beautiful woman and he couldn’t help, but feel sorry that her mother would do such a thing.

“Are you sure the girl will come?” as he placed the picture back down.

“She’ll come…she has no choose in the matter.”

.

.

.

She couldn’t help but let out a frustrated sigh as she pulled her purse close to her shoulder all the while stepping inside the building. Taking in her surroundings the place looked more like an office then a packaging company. She didn’t have time to fully register her surrounding when a tall Asian guy who looked to be around his late twenties early thirties stood in front of her.

“Jacqueline Reed,” he said her name as if he all ready knew who she was, which didn’t set right with her.

“Yes, I’m here to pick up a package for my mother?”

“Follow me please,” not wasting a second to walk away Jacqueline couldn’t help but to shack her head as she followed.

They walked up to the second level of the building, she helping to notice a few people working, while others was standing around as if they were on guard. It only made her suspicious about this place and what her mother was up too.

The man that she was following stopped suddenly. Pushing the doors open he stepped aside for allowing her access inside.

Something wasn’t right about all of this, her better judgment told her that she should turn and haul hell out of there.

But she was after all Katherine and Michael daughter; both known for their infamous stubborn attitude.

She let out a sigh and proceeded to walk inside the office as the door shut behind her.

.

.

.

 

There in front of her was a two men, the one that was standing looked to be in his late thirties slash early forties. From the way his suit fitted him; he was tone for a man his age.

Her eyes then turned to the one behind the desk; he was by far one of the most attractive men that she has ever seen.

He had to be in his late twenties, his frame was built and tone that she had to assume he was very tall. He had high check bones with a clean complexion a sure sign that he took care of himself.

The air that he put on he looked to be a man that was very confident and…cold.

And a sudden chill creep upped her spine just by being in his presence. Yeah she was getting the wrong vibes in this room.

.

.

.

A picture could never tell a thousand words, but seeing someone in person could. Her picture did her no justice nor did it compliment her the way it should had.

Beautiful wasn’t even a word to describe her…their couldn’t be a word to describe her features. His eyes moved down to take in her body.

She most definitely wasn’t petite; she had curves that wouldn’t suit magazines but that of a man’s wettest dreams.

This was a setup it was the only reasonable thing that ran through her mind. If all she had to do was pick up a package then what was her purpose of being here in this room with these men?

It just made her want to know what did Katherine do now?

 And how was she going to get herself out of it.

“Ms. Reed,” she left her musing when she heard the sound of someone speaking.

She looked towards the one that spoke, her eyes landed on the one behind her desk.

“Ms. Reed please make yourself comfortable,” his voice was silky and crisp that it sent involuntary shivers down her back.

“No thank you, and call me Jacqueline,” she cross her arms across her chest.

Something wasn’t right here and she needed to know what was up, especially who was this man before her.

.

.

.

James looked at her, never did anyone refused a simple command from him. If anything they did what he said even if it was a pretense of simple manners. Usually, he would be very angry with such, yet it only made him curious about this woman before him.

“Jacqueline, my names James Wong and this is Ace Lee,” she looked at the man that was standing next to James.

“Nice too meet you,” her tone was jaded she really didn’t care about stupid formalities of greetings.

She wanted to know what situation that Katherine once again placed them in.

James wasn’t fooled; he could tell by her tone that she was in no shape or form happy to be here she looked annoyed. After being in a foul mood with that bitch of a mother of hers he was welcoming the amusement from breathtaking beauty.

“Not to be rude, but I’ve had one hell of a day and I really want to go home, so can you please tell me why I’m here? And what did Katherine do to cause offense.”

She was quick. He had to admit that and it save him plenty of energy without having to explain why she was here.

“Your mother owe me a large sum of money,”

Of course Katherine owe some money to somebody it was the story of that annoying woman’s life.

Jacqueline decided to take him up on his offer for a seat. Placing her purse on her lap she rummaged through the bag pulling out a pen and checkbook to the emergence account she set up for mess like this.

James couldn’t help but to raised an eyebrow at the woman before him. He wasn’t expecting that, he glance towards Ace a smirk pull up to his lips.

“How much does Katherine owe you? Two thousand? Five thousand?” she said writing out the check.

“She owes me seventeen hundred thousand dollars,”

She stopped as she looked up at him and not believing the sum he just said…

“Come again?”

“Your mother owes me seventeen hundred thousand dollars.”

That was all that she needed to hear as she tore the checkout and balled it up.

It would have to take her emergency account, and the three separate accounts that she already had to barely get half of the money that was owe.

Then again it was always the money her father left her. No she wouldn’t dare touched that money.

This was Katherine problem; she wasn’t about to bail her out this time-hell it wasn’t like she had anything to do with this in the first place.

“I’m sorry to hear about that, but you have to take that up with Katherine. Nice meeting with you James and Ace,” she said standing up.

“You call your mother by her name?” his voice was laced with humor and Jacqueline was fighting the urge to roll her eyes.

Over the years, people asked her this same question and it was always the same the reply.

“Katherine h not the mothering type,”

He could definitely believe it.

.

.

.

Jacqueline proceeded to turn and walk away when James stopped her again.

“I have taken it up with your mother and we came to a settlement,”

“So, since you’ve all ready confronted her about the money she owe you what does it have to do with me?”

She was tired and all that she wanted to do was go home and take a hot bath and go to sleep. Not deal with this extra bullshit that her mother and this guy were giving her.

“It has a lot to do with you Jacqueline,” now her attention was turned to him.

“I don’t know what your insinuating, but can you make yourself clear?”

“Your mother gave me you,”

It was one of those moments when you know you heard something that was so bizarre your mind couldn’t even comprehend and that was how Jacqueline felt at this moment.

All she could do was stand there and look at him. Hoping that what he just said was completely false.

Katherine willingly gave her to some stranger?

She knew Katherine and herself didn’t have the best relationship in the world, but that didn’t mean anything.

After all she was her daughter!

What kind of woman would give up their children? This is the type of shit that belongs in a Lifetime film a fucked up one at that.

Jacqueline knew her mother wasn’t the best mother short from it.

That she was selfish and manipulative at times, but damn she was still human she couldn’t be void of any emotions.

Maybe it was the doubt that was speaking, but there was no way right?

“What?”

“Your mother have failed to give me my money…”

“I understand that part, but what do you expect from me? It’s not going to change the fact that she still owes you your money.”

He smiled and somehow Jacqueline didn’t like it when he smiled it sent unnecessary shivers down her spin.

“You’re a virgin?”

“That’s none of your business,”

Whatever doubt about her virginity was gone; she was indeed a virgin and he had made up his mind about her.

“I’m not worried about the money since now I own all of your mothers property,”

“Then what do you need me for,” she couldn’t stop her temper from getting the better of her as she glared down at this bastard in front of her.

“You came with the whole package and I do not settle well with half deals.”

“Do I look like a animal? What about a house or car? I don’t think so…those are things to be own. And from what I remember I’m a human being not something to be own.”

“Your feisty,” his voice was calm and it irritated her to no end.

“I was thinking about placing you in one of my brothels…but I have better plans for you,” he said as he nodded his head.

Before Jacqueline could say anything she could feel herself being pulled against something hard and a cloth over her face.

The last thing she could see before blacking out was James… 

Help! by Benny Jude Road
Author's Notes:

I want to thank my best friend, sister, and co-writer SeriouslyMe

 

“Help, I need somebody,

Help, not just anybody,

Help, you know I need someone help.

And now my life has changed in oh so many ways,

My independence seems to vanish in the haze.”

~ The Beatles

 

Help!

 

It was mid-afternoon when Jacqueline regained conscience, placing her hands over her eyes as she tried to clear the black spots that came over her vision. A nagging headache was thumping like an 808 drum. Turning on her side she tried to piece everything together that just happened in the last 12 hours.

Everything from her conversation with Katherine to the time that she was walked into a building…and within minutes the image of that prick James came to her.

Jacqueline shot up in an instant as everything became clear; her quick movement only caused her headache to worsen. She rubbed her temple while taking calming breaths having to keep herself in check from the growing hysteria that was building within her.

When she finally calmed herself she took in her surroundings.  There was no doubt that she was in a guestroom.

Her mind went back to the last statement that James said before she involuntarily black out.

“I was thinking about placing you in one of my brothels…but I have better plans for you”

She could feel her heartbeat thumping against her chest as she begun to shake all over. There was no way he took her to one of his brothels?

No, he said he had better plans for her.

But even that was nowhere near as comforting as being placed in a brothel…if anything it was worst.

What plans did he have?

Was she going to be some sex slave to him?

His answer might have been yes, but Jacqueline’s answer was a clear hell no.

Either way, she wasn’t going to be here long enough to find out the answer to that question.

It’s a wrap, she was going to find a way out before they even find out that she was awake.

Jumping out of bed, she rushed towards the door with the hope that the doors were unlocked. More than likely they had locked the doors in case she tried to leave like she was doing right now.

Grabbing hold of the handle she turned it and just like she thought the door was indeed locked from the outside.

“Damn!” placing her hands on her hips she began to pace.

It was a little habit of hers when she needed to think during any crisis and she was finding herself in one.

.

.

.

.

“What are you going to do with the girl?” James looked at Ace.

 If there was anyone that he respected and held in high standards it was Ace.

When he sought advice it was Ace that he went to, but at this minute he wasn’t seeking it or asking for it.

“What I plan to do with her is my decision Ace,” he said while looking through the picture window.

To be honest he didn’t know what he was going to do with the amusing Jacqueline Marie Reed. His first thoughts were to simply place her in one of his exclusive brothels for his high paying clients.

But all that seem to change it was how she carried herself that intrigued him. Surrounded by people, who even if they didn’t know him or his reputation was afraid of him just by the way he carried himself.

But she wasn’t…she didn’t hesitate to look him in the eye or disregard his simple commands, her actions changed everything.

All he knew was that he wanted her for himself, after all her mother did sell her to him so he was obligated to do whatever he felt with her.

Whether it was the enjoyment of word play with her or the pure gratification of carnal pleasure of her body.

It was his business and no one else’s.

“I wonder how Roxy will react with another woman here?”

James couldn’t help but notice the amusement that was in Ace voice as he mentioned his girlfriend of five years.

There was no hiding how Ace felt about Roxanne…he hated her with everything within him and if James gave him the word Ace wouldn’t hesitate to kill her.

“Look the other way.”

.

.

.

.

There was no way of getting out of here, the door… locked… the window…locked if she didn’t know any better she would mistaken this place as Fort Knox.

Frustrated, Jacqueline walked into the bathroom heading towards the sink she turned on the cold water. Splashing cool water on her heated face and cupping her hand so she could sip some of the water to quench her throat. She felt annoyance take over her in rapid motions. Everything she did was useless there was no way in getting out of here. Turning the water off, she looked at herself in the mirror making sure there wasn’t a scratch or bruise…when something caught her attention.

It was a window near the shower; it was small in demotion but wide enough for her to climb out of. She couldn’t help to think that this window could be locked as everything else in this room was. But then again…it could be unlocked after all who would think that she would try to climb out of a window.

Walking back into the room she noticed that there was a chair in the corner, grabbing hold of it she moved back into the bathroom.

Opening the shower door, she placed the chair close to the window looking out to see how high up she was, making sure she wouldn’t suffer a major injury. It was a good distance checking off one of her problems. Now all she needed to know was whether it was locked or not.

Sending out a quiet and quick prayer she grabbed the handle of the window and pushed up and the window open…

.

.

.

.

Gazing out of the window, the city line, coastline, and valley was all wrapped up in one view. Being a man that never showed any form of vulnerability he made sure that everything in his life was secure.

So when James choose his house, he made sure that it was strategically place in area where he could see who was coming up on either side of the house and quick escape routes and cover from the valley below him.

So he could successfully say that he was a man that saw virtually everything that went on inside and outside of his home.

As James looked out inspecting his grounds like every afternoon he saw something that caught his attention. The sight before him made a small chuckle escape his lips and causing Ace to stand near him to see what could cause James to laugh.

Looking out the window was Jacqueline running towards the gate making sure that she didn’t step on any of the censers that were along the yard.

“Do you want me and the men to go grab her?”

“No lets see how far she gets…then grab her.”

There was no doubt that her stay was going to amusing…and somewhat aggravating.

.

.

.

.

Jacqueline was on full sprint making sure that she didn’t set off the censers that seem to be everywhere. No one had yet to realize that she was no longer in the room and sprinting to freedom.

It seems too good to be true, but she was oh so close to getting away from here and that bastard James.

She was nearing the gate; slowing down her pace moving towards the gate she hadn’t even touched it when a wasp came out of nowhere.

“Move bee!” she waved her hand around frantically to get the damn thing away from her, but it seemed that the wasp was in on the plot to stop her escape.

“Move!” she hissed thinking she hit it, but it kept coming towards her like the freaking Terminator.

She backed up as she swatted at the bee again, she didn’t have time for this mess. The longer that she was playing along with this damn bee-wasp-assassin the more time there was for her to get discovered outside fighting off a damn bee—wasp-assassin-bug terminator.

Taking one last swat Jacqueline moved towards the gate; placing one foot in the opening of the gate she placed her other foot on the second opening.

Then next she pushed herself up, swinging one leg over the gate to the point that she was now straddling it she moved her other leg around when she felt something holding on to it.

She was caught and Jacqueline was on full survival mood. Keeping hold of the gate Jacqueline started kicking whoever was in the way.

“Somebody help!” she said screaming while kicking and holding on to the gate with everything in her.

“Get down here!” some man said.

“Let go of me!” she yelled kicking wildly as she felt the side of someone head connected with her foot.

“Damn!”

“Help somebody-somebody help! They’re trying to kill me!”  she felt herself being pulled. It was no use seeing how she had a death grip on the gate and her kicking wasn’t making it easy on Ace and the men that came to subdue her.

.

.

.

.

James had thought that Ace and his men would have easily grabbed her up and brought her back into the house. After all it was three grown men against one tiny woman it couldn’t be hard right?

Wrong.

He should have known that she wasn’t going to give up without a fight. And from what he was seeing she was winning. He couldn’t help but to think that Ace has met his match especially when her foot hit the side of his head.

James couldn’t help but chuckle at that, he knew that it was taking everything in Ace not to retaliate.

But his amusement was dying down quickly…now he was annoyed seeing that they been out there for a good hour and a half. And how she was screaming like a wild banshee he didn’t need anybody hearing her and calling the police to investigate. That was the last thing he needed happening to him.

James strolled down the driveway, inspecting the yard making little notes for the gardener to handle when he comes next time. The commotion was becoming louder each step he took.

This was definitely the longest day in his twenty-eight years on this earth.

.

.

.

.

Jacqueline moved her leg again to kick, but found that there was nothing; she was hoping that meant they were getting the idea to dodge. There was no way in hell she was going to give up without a fight she was determined to be on this gate till midnight if it came down to it.

As she moved she could feel something take hold of her midsection and without much of a hesitation pulled her down from the gate.

“Let go of me!” she yelled kicking and hitting whomever that had hold of her.

Telling by the grip that the person had on her he was extremely strong because there was no way she was going to break loose of his hold.

Before she could even react she was flung over the persons shoulder as if she was nothing but a sack of potatoes.

“I see you’ve woken up Jacqueline.”

She knew that voice very well it was that prick James.

She wiggled around, but there was no use since his hold on her was strong. Maybe she could kick him making him lose his balance causing him to drop her and her escaping.

As if he knew what she was planning James spoke up and shut all her plans down.

“If you kick me…” his voice was calm as he kept it short.

That was all that he needed to say for Jacqueline to be stiff in his arms; she knew that her little act would work only for his men but James.

That was a different story; his whole aura spelled dangerous in all caps and Jacqueline wasn’t even going to try anything with him…well not now at least.

She sighs loudly, letting him know she was not happy about this at all. This only causes James to smirk at her childishness.

Walking back into the house, it was clear to him that he was going to have to place her in a room where it was hard for her to escape. Opening the door to one of the guestrooms that was only five doors away from his room he dumped Jacqueline on the bed.

“After this little charade, don’t expect any dinner tonight,” he folded his arms as he stared down at her.

“I wasn’t expecting anything from you in the first place,” she glared at him.

“Really?” his eyebrow rose daringly at him.

She kept quiet as she crossed her arms and looked the other way.

“I’ll be taking your word for that,” it was the last thing that he said before he left out the room.

When Jacqueline heard the door close behind him she looked down at her hand…it was red as a bump started to show.

Throughout her little antics she had failed to notice that pain that her hand was going through from that bee-wasp-assassin-bug-terminator.

“Punk ass bee-wasp-assassin-bug-terminator,” she whispered as rubbed the sting. “I wouldn’t be surprised if James sent it after me.”

Tomorrow, come hell or high water, Jacqueline was going to find away out of here bee sting or not.

 

Houdini by Benny Jude Road
Author's Notes:

All thanks go to my co-writer Seriouslyme 

 

Rise above, gonna start the war!

Oh, what you want, what you need

What'd you come here for?

Well, an eye for an eye and an 'f' for fight

They're taking me down as the prisoners riot

Got shackles on, my words are tied

Fear can make you compromise

With the lights turned up, it's hard to hide

Sometimes I want to disappear

~Foster the People

 

 

Houdini

 

The next morning was a bitch. Jacqueline laid there contemplating on whether she should get up and use the bathroom or wait?

Lazily she stretched in the bed the covers twisted over her lower half as she let out the first sigh of the day.

Today, she was going to escape again; she just had to wait when that prick James to leave. He was the only obstacle in her way the rest of his men were nothing, she could take them.

Looking at her hand she saw that the sting from that wasp-bee-assassin-bug- terminator had become a red bump.

Another thing she had to do was look out for insect’s assassin since they were apparently out to get her.

“I swear if I see that damn bee I’m kicking its ass,” she said as she stretched again.

She laid there for a good two minutes until the urge for her to use the bathroom was becoming too much. Throwing the covers off of her she jumped from the bed and ran towards the bathroom.

She didn’t know what happen; all she felt was her body jerked back with her landing face first on the floor.

“Goddamn it!”

Jacqueline turned to see what had caused her to fall with such a force.

On her right ankle there in shining silver was a shackle.

Long enough for her to walk around the room yet short enough where she couldn’t reach any doors or windows.

“That bastard,” she hissed.

She wished she could say that he didn’t place it on her while she was sleep.

But the proof was on her leg.

In those short minutes, Jacqueline sat up on the floor checking herself hoping that he didn’t get any ideas while she was sleeping.

Everything was in place her cloths didn’t look disturbed if anything they were wrinkle due to her sleeping in them.

She let out a sigh, happy that she didn’t get molested in her sleep, yet angry because now she had an even bigger obstacle than James to handle.

Eyes’ turning towards the shackle on her leg she moved to tug at them it was useless; it didn’t budge only making a rattling noise.

Dejectedly she threw them down causing a loud thud to be heard.

“Bastard”

.

.

.

.

.

James was always an early riser waking up with the sun it was a routine that he was accustomed to.

Working out for a good six hours in his gym he walked back in to his room to take a shower and dress.

Today he decided to work from home; after all he had other business that he needed to handle.

That and he didn’t trust keeping Ace and the rest of his men with Jacqueline. After what he saw yesterday, she was definitely going to be too much for them if left alone.

Dressing in one of his crisp gray suit James was eating breakfast when Ace walked in.

“Good morning,” 

James looked at his second in command and couldn’t stop the smirk that came to his lips. Darting his eye away he took a sip of his coffee to muffle the chuckle that was about to come out.

Ace knew what caused him to smirk it only made him even more annoyed.

“Rough night?”

“No,” Ace walked towards the cabinet and pulled a mug out.

He didn’t even take two steps from the cabinet, when he heard a bang coming up stairs.

“Jacqueline’s up,” his smirk becoming cocky.

Ace looked at him questioningly; James disregarded it and kept reading the paper.

He did something to the girl; with that Ace continued to make his coffee as he rubbed the right side of his face wincing slightly.

.

.

.

.

Jacqueline was determining to get the damn contraption off her leg. She pulled at the chain till her hands were warm and chafed from pulling.

Everything she did was no use, the damn thing wouldn’t budge and she still had to go to the bathroom real bad.

Her whole body was shaking from anger and the terrible urge to use it. Thinking up every vulgar word about that bastard James and her dirty cheating money hungry mother Katherine.

Despite everything, she knew that her cousin Monique and her clients would be wondering where she disappeared too. Someone would call the authorities to investigate.

This was her only hope, if she didn’t find a way of breaking out of these shackles someone that is close to her would go looking for her.

The sound of footsteps came from outside of her door she was preparing herself for the battle that was going to take place.

The sound of the door clicking rang out the room her eyes turned towards the door waiting for him.

She wasn’t disappointed…

James came strolling in, he wore gray suit with a crisp white shirt no doubt a designer made.

He stopped in front of her taking in the sight of her.

His features were unreadable and it annoyed the hell out of her.

“I hope you know that slavery ended in this country—do I look like Kizzy to you?” she was livid and all she wanted to do was go to the bathroom.

He kept quiet.

“Take this damn thing off me…now!”

“That defeats the purpose of your lesson,” he said crossing his arms over his chest.

“What lesson is that?” she said with sarcasm.

He looked at her leg that was shaking fieriest that he couldn’t help but raise an eyebrow at her.

“Jacqueline did you forget? You said you didn’t expect anything from me, so I placed a shackle to; one prove my point and two a punishment on the attack of my dear men yesterday.”

“You bastard take this off now!”

“I don’t think so Jacqueline you’re expecting me to take that shackle off and I don’t take nicely to demands especially when you have no power here.”

He eyed her daringly, her left leg started to shake like crazy…this time due to her anger.

“It seems that you haven’t learned anything so…” he stops with a smirk coming to his face as he left the room.

Jacqueline didn’t keep her scream in as she threw one of the pillows at the door wishing it were James head instead.

.

.

.

.

.

James wasn’t even far from the door when he heard Jacqueline scream and a soft thump to the door.

Ace looked at him questioningly, James simply disregard him and headed towards his office.

Walking into his office he sat down behind his desk eyeing the computer screen. He shook his head at the sight before him…did she really think she could get away so easy?

“Call Thomas he knows exactly what to do,” with a slight nod Ace walked to the adjoining room to make the call.

His eyes turned to his watch it was nine past three he was going to give her another hour before he returns back to the room.

Hopefully she would get the picture that it was useless to escape and that she better get her act together.

It was only wishful thinking on his part…

.

.

.

.

.

Jacqueline was going crazy she had to get this damn thing off her leg or she was going to have a complete accident on herself. That was not an option.

There had to be something in this damn room to unlock the shackle. She rummaged around the nightstand drawers and under the bed. Yet still there was nothing…if only she had her purse! There were some bobby pins…

If it was a snake it would have bite her…reaching in both of her jeans she found a bobby pin.

After all being a hair stylist Jacqueline always had something pertaining to her job in her pockets.

She totally had forgotten that she used some bobby pins on a client head the day before. 

Wasting no time she bent the pin and started to work on the contraption that bastard placed on her leg.

The excitement seemed to go through her at the prospect of having some form of freedom. Her body shook with a new fever but this time from her nerves. Trembling hands and a mind out of focus was a recipe for disaster if she didn’t calm down.

Stilling herself, Jacqueline inhaled and exhaled, sitting there for only a second to get herself back in check.

 When everything was back in focus she began to work the pin into the little keyhole.

This wasn’t her first time trying to unlock something with a pin it was an art that she perfected at seventeen.

Numerous times in the past Jacqueline would forget to have her key on her especially when coming home from a night shift at McDonalds. Katherine was never the type to wake up from a beauty sleep for anyone. Meaning you either pray she was still up or you were sleeping outside…a very hard lesson that Jacqueline learnt.

She sat there a mere hour concentrated on the job before her.

Had she paid any attention she would have noticed the door knob to her prison twisting.

It would only be fate to have Ace and James walk in when the shackle was clean off her ankle.

“Hah” She cried in triumph. “Take that you arrogant bastard, Jacqueline got skills” She sang happily.

Still Jacqueline had not known that they were in the room with her. Before she could continue her small victory speech…she heard someone cough.

Looking up she could see Ace head bowed and a very solemn look on James face.

She stared at him and then at her leg where the shackle laid carelessly on the floor.

Awkward was the only word to explain that very moment.

Now she knew that feeling animals have when they sense danger…the urge to run was so strong yet so dangerous all at the same time.

Her hands itched as if ready to make a decision for her.

“Do not move,” he said as he walked towards her.

There was something about his voice, a sharp edge to it that told her that she wasn’t ready to test him right now.

She seat there still as he bent down before her…even bending down he still seemed to tower over her.

Looking him in the eyes it could be easily compared to staring at a cobra; any minute he could strike.

James placed the shackle back on her leg it seemed that she was too much to handle.

“Now hand it here.”

Her glare could only mean two words…fuck you as she gave him the bobby pin the last key to her freedom.

He took it from her as he stood up and turning to the doors.

“I guess adding another hour…”

“What!”

James looked at her with one eyebrow raised.

“Is there a problem?”

She couldn’t believe the audacity of this man!

“Yes there is a problem I have to use it! I’ve been holding it ever since you came in the first time today! Now you’re planning to add another hour!”

“That’s your problem,” he said as he and Ace left the room.

.

.

.

.

.

“Is everything going to plan?” he asked Ace as they walked back to his office.

“Yes,”

James nodded his head, his blood was boiling, and once again the same person was mocking his intelligence.

But like the saying goes a hard head makes a hard ass…and it seems that this person was never going to learn their lesson.

He walked towards his desk, pulling out a red box with a white bow wrapped around the box.

“Ace, have this sent to Roxanne tell her I’ll be hearing from her in a week,” he said as he went about his business.

“Of course sir,” Ace said as he reluctantly went to do his boss bidding.

“Also pick up this order for me after you seen Roxanne,” he handed him a sheet of paper.

Ace reading the paper couldn’t stop himself from shacking his head as a smirk came to his lips. These past days were going to be very amusing indeed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It could have been mere minutes…seconds probably but the effects of really wanting to relieve her bladder was hitting her tenfold. It was only a day, and Jacqueline found herself in tears.

Tears not because of being kidnapped or the lost of her freedom…but wanting to go to the bathroom.

It had only been a minute and this was how James found her…on the floor moving back and fourth with puffy eyes.

“Have you learned your lesson?”

“Yes,” it was a bitter taste to her tongue but right now she did not care…right now she was going to play along with him but afterwards the old Jacqueline was going to come out with a force of hell itself. This bastard was going to know what the saying “hell hath no fury like Jacqueline scorned” fully.

James knew she was simply acting…she didn’t learn her lesson she was simply using him so she could get what she wanted.

“I’m going to take the shackle off so you can go freshen up in the bathroom...afterwards your going back on the shackle.”

She nodded her head with a glare that could freeze.

“And let us be clear if I were you I wouldn’t try anything…especially not with me understand?”

“Yes”

Jacqueline wasn’t stupid…it would be foolish trying anything with James he just had that aura of danger. But that didn’t mean she couldn’t talk back to him and pull some shit behind his back. If he wanted her so badly then he would realize how much of an annoyance she could be.

James walked over to her and unlocked the shackle before it could hit the floor Jacqueline made a mad dash to the bathroom.

James couldn’t help but to chuckle at her antics…this week might have a silver lining after all…well for him that is. 

 

This is Your Life by Benny Jude Road
Author's Notes:

 stories/2209/images/P6YpS-be1107_zpsfc87a650-1_zps06afb155.jpg

 

Jacqueline Lingerie set 1

 

stories/2209/images/beyonce_blender_5_zpsaf95ce0a_(1).jpg

 

Jacqueline Lingerie Set 2

 

It’s lonely down on Track Street,

She use to go by Jackie

The cops they’ll steal your dreams and they’ll kill your prayers.

Take a number, Jackie

Where the blood just barely dried

You know I’m on your side.

Wait for something better

No one behind you

Watching your shadows you gotta be stronger than the stories

This is Your Life

~The Killers

 

This is Your Life

 

The sound of Frank Sinatra’s “My Way” could be heard softly in the background James stood before the window of his office taking in the sight before him. To compare his stance and the regal expression on his face you couldn’t help but to compare him to a king. Like a King he expected nothing less of obedience and loyalty to all in his presence.

Taking the first sip of coffee for the day he continued to look over his property and the surrounding area before him. Down below was the city that in every sense of the word belonged to him…he looked at his watch as the hands read seven thirty. He only had two more hours before everything went according to plan. James was not a cruel man but he expected nothing less than the expected. Crossing a man such as James was never a smart course and in the end you will get burned.

I did what I had to do and saw it through without exemption …I planned each charted courses, each careful step along the way. And more, much more than this, I did it my way.

James could relate to this song for it was the true definition of what made him the man that he was…it was his anthem of sorts. Just like We Are the Champions was the anthem to every championship game; this was his anthem when everything was looking up in his direction.

And everything was going…his way. All would fall into place just as it should. All wrongful acts would be made right...today.

.

.

.

.

Katherine stepped out of her car adjusting her suit jacket and wiping off any lent or dust as she readjusted her vintage Louis Vuitton purse. Locking her doors she began to walk towards the bank. As she walked through the parking-lot she made sure to see if someone was following her, double checking every so often.

She walked inside ahead of people who were in line and by-passing security towards her personal banker. How could she get away with such a thing? Easy, everyone knew that she was the widow of Michael Alexander Reed and no one dare to speak against her.

Walking towards the door that held the name Thomas Davidson she walked inside without knocking. It was a habit of a woman that always got her way and no one to reprimand her on such obnoxious behavior.

“Thomas dear,” she said giving him one of her charming smiles that held no real feeling to it.

“Katherine,” he said as he pulled her seat out for her, she sat down with the regal and grace she believed herself to hold.

Due to his condescending and unbecoming attitude she failed to notice the nervousness that was laced with his greetings but being a selfish avaricious individual only one thing was on her mind…money.

She set back in her seat as she thought how brilliantly everything worked out…James took everything and that annoying parasite of a daughter.

Did James actually think that she was thoughtless? That she didn’t have any money in a separate account with a different name? That the money he gave her plus the little money she saves up over the years wasn’t somewhere he could find it?

Like she said she could have paid him his money…but she chose a simple way out of all her problems. Did she regret it? No…well she regrets the fact that she had to give the bastard her favorite Rolex. 

“So Thomas I decide to take everything out,” she said with all the care of the world.

He looked at the clock it was ten…

“Katherine…that’s why we need to speak…”

.

.

.

.

James looked at the screen before him and the smirk came to his face as he saw the account that was once empty was now filled doubling the amount that was supposed to be there.

“I expect you’ll be getting an angry call from someone,” Ace said as a smirk came to him.

“I wouldn’t expect anything less?” he said as he sipped his coffee.

“Ace, check on Jack she should be hungry by now,” dismissing Ace from the room as he started the countdown.

10

James set his cup and source down on his desk.

9

James fixed his tie.

8

He then tugged the end of his shirt, as his cufflink’s shine in the rays of the sun.

7

He set up straight in his chair.

6

The phone ringed and a smirk came to his face he didn’t even get to five and she was already calling…he picked the phone up pressing the speaker phone button.

“You son of a bitch! How dare you! How fucking dare you!”

“Now…now Katherine ladies of such refine taste like yourself shouldn’t use such language,” James mocked but deep inside he was boiling. The simple fact that she thought she could pull something like this increased his wrath, not a good thing for Katherine.

“Fuck you, you got some fucking nerve! To take my money you bastard” this was the line that broke all the restraint on his anger. No one talked to him in such disrespect…no one.

“I got some fucking nerve? No, you got some fucking nerve to think you could actually play me!” he yelled slamming his hand down against his desk.

She was quiet.

“Did you think I wouldn’t find out…hmm? That I was a simpleton? NEVER FUCKING TESTS MY INTELLIGENCE!” James looked heatedly at the phone. Inhaling and exhaling his temper and annoyance back in place. As he looked at the phone wishing that the bitch on the other line was right in front of him.

 “This is a warning to you, get the fuck out of town before you find yourself in a body bag…don’t test my patience again Katherine. Heed this small act of mercy…” The call abruptly ended. The message was clear and if Katherine had any sense at all she would be packing that very minute.

.

.

.

.

It was only four days and yet it felt like a century to her. Her aggravation level was only toppling to its point. She had been wearing the same cloths for three days along with her little leg bracelet. She was only allowed to the bathroom for one thing and that was using it, nothing else. She couldn’t even walk around the room since the damn shackle kept her close to the bed.

There was only one thing that she could do is; lay in bed, daydream, and nap. Currently she was lying in bed staring absently at the hand that was stung by that assassin terminator wasp. The bump was red and little swollen but it was better than it was two days ago. All the while she was cursing James name mental. Wishing only bad things would befall him.

It was the only solace she could find while dealing with all of this mess that was going on in her life.

The sound of the doorknob could be heard, sitting up in bed as the door opened wide there was Ace and some other unknown man who she care less about holding a tray of food.

The smell hit her with a force. The sound of her stomach growling was the outcome of such a force. The man stepped in and placed the tray on the bed.

Of course it was finger food since they did not trust her with a fork…knives…and spoon …seeing that she almost stabbed someone with all three.  Yes, a spoon can be a very dangerous weapon whenever situations seem too arouse.

Ace dismissed the man as he stood on patrol…she ignore him and started to eat sniffing ever so slightly as she ate her food. When she was finished with her breakfast, Ace walked towards her bed and took the tray.

Jacqueline couldn’t help but to notice the knot that was slightly visible on the side of Ace forehead. She couldn’t help but wonder did she do that while trying to escape?

Ace noticed that she was looking at him and he knew what caught her attention. And he couldn’t stop himself from looking at her as he pointed to the knot.

“You,” she could hear the annoyance laced as he said the word.

She looked at him puzzled after all she wasn’t the only one that came out with battle wounds. After all that assassin terminator bee wasp was worse than the kick to the side of the head.

“Sting,” she said belligerently as she pointed to the mark that turned an ugly red and swelled.

“Tylenol,” He rubbed his temple as if his pain was worse than hers.

“Ice,” she responded standing up and holding the very hand that was slowly swelling for Ace to see.

“Go” He said simply shrugging a simple shoulder as if it was that easy.

“Shackle,” Jacqueline narrowed her eyes at him knowing that he was just being an asshole but couldn’t deny the small smile appearing on her face.

Ace glanced down at her leg and couldn’t help but wear a mocking smirk pulling a key from his pocket and tossing it up in the air before catching it with skill.

“Interesting” He commented as the key fell back into the palm of his hand.

“Key,” she said sweetly batting her eyes lashes. If he allows her to get away he would be a saint…but then again…

“No,” he said catching the key again turning around and heading towards the door.

“Bastard,” Jacqueline snapped. After all it was too good to be true… he was the enemy.

“Prisoner,” he countered as he exited the room shutting the door behind him.

.

.

.

.

Jacqueline was still sulking about her defeat during the mind wars with Ace. She was getting quite fed with this wearing the same clothes every day.  A long nail tapped against the head of the bed in a steady tap. Her jaw popped slightly at the extreme irritation she was feeling.

Suddenly she heard the door turn again. Assuming it was just Ace again she continued to stare out of the window. Instantly after the door shut a spicy scent invaded Jacqueline’s senses that she recognized as James as having.

She looked up to see him observing her with his usual cold calculating eyes. Her eyes narrowed. She knew that every time James entered the room then it was to tell her something she wouldn’t like. Jacqueline mentally prepared herself to get pissed off.

Slowly James approached the bed with predatory steps.

“Stand” He quietly commanded a glint in his eyes.

She was offended at the command but decided to humor him. You get better result when you respond with sugar then with attitude. But…that didn’t mean she could be an ass about doing it. With mocking movements she stood cocking her head tauntingly.

James eyes narrowed at her sassy attitude but decided to let it pass. He had a bigger objective then winning a minor battle. He was working to win the war. With a predatory prowl he circled Jacqueline with intense eyes. His eyes ran up and down her body with slow movements almost like a caress. She felt tremendously uncomfortable with this.

 Finally much to Jacqueline’s relief he stepped back before leaning over and setting two small pieces of fabric on the bed. Or at least that’s what Jacqueline thought.

Well in fact those two pieces of fabric turned out to be tangible clothing. Jacqueline turned her head to James and raised confrontational brow. She knew for a fact that he didn’t expect her to wear that, and she voiced this.

“I know you don’t expect me to wear those” She said pointing a finger at the clothing as if it was the biggest low life on the planet.

James shook his head seriously. “Of course not…only one.”

Now she knew he I was deliberately being an asshole. She deadpanned. “You’re joking”

“I never joke. Now pick which one you’re wearing today. I’m doing this as a favor since you’ve been a good girl.”

Jacqueline looked at him for a while waiting for him to say that he was joking. Safe to say it never came.

“Good girl? Favor? Have you lost what mind you have left I’m wearing neither one?” Jacqueline expected him to punish her in some way for her disrespect that was more of James style.

Instead a small smirk graced his lips. “Don’t you want to look pretty for me hmm?”

Now Jacqueline was afraid. Was he—dare she say teasing?

She shook her head a couple of times. “I’m not wearing neither”

He shrugged nonchalantly. “You wear one of them or you wear nothing, choose. Of course you being completely naked would make these visits more…enjoyable.” A dark glint entered his eyes as his eyes again trailed down her body hesitating on certain parts. She shivered from the look.

“How do you even know if that’s my size” She tried to counter.

“That’s none of your concern” He responded smirking in a devilish manner. A cold chill ran down her spine at the different possibilities of how.

With a disgustful glance she looked at the two pieces of lingerie since they were no doubt that. One looked more like a bodice that barely covered her most private area. It was all white with clasp running down the middle to connect the two sides. It was strapless with a tube like top. White lace ruffles ran in wave like patterns down the material. It had a narrowed waist that flared out to slightly towards the bottom.

The next piece looked like a long silk naughty gown. It was a thin cream material. It had a low drop in the middle; a drop that she knew would show off the black lacy bra that occupied it. The straps were thin and barely existent. It fell down to the top of her thigh covering a bit more that the other with small ruffles at the bottom.

Both if under different circumstances would have been beautiful to Jacqueline but now she only saw them as ways for James to ogle her.

She bit her lip indecisive. She had two choices. Even she picks one of the pieces of lingerie or she walks around naked. She had no doubt that James would make good on his threat. So she chose between the lesser evils. James must have saw the defeat in her eyes because his smirk became knowing. He walked over causing Jacqueline to step back in caution.

With grace and elegance that shocked her since he was a man, he kneeled down and unlocked the shackles.  In shock at his actions she moved her freed ankle around. Her happiness was short lived when strong iron arm like bands wrapped around her waist pulling her flush with his body. Jacqueline yelped in surprise as her soft body meshed with his tone one. She could feel the outline of every ripped muscle.

James leaned down close to her ear his warm breath causing another chill to run down her spine.

“I’m allowing you to take a shower. I will remain in this room…” His arms tightened in warning as she squirmed in his grip. “You have ten minutes to take a shower…one minute pass that time and I will come in there and bring you out.” His voice grew husky. “I’ll enjoy dragging your naked body out—you won’t…clear?”

Jacqueline swallowed thickly nodding her head. One of his hands ran down her spine stopping at the small of her back just above the swell of her butt.  Her heartbeat picked up to speeds of a racing horse.

“One minute over ten Jack and I’ll see the full profit of my investment, “he whispered before he loosened his grip. Jacqueline shot away from him like a bullet grabbing the silky lingerie gown with the thin straps, the lacy black bra and matching thong and dashing to the bathroom.

James’s low chuckle was heard even after she shut the bathroom door.

“Pervert”

If this was how her life was going to be like this….then she was just going to play this game with him for two weeks and when he thought everything was peaceful…that was when she was going to make her move.

 

S.O.S by Benny Jude Road

I’m obsessive when just one thought of you comes up


I’m aggressive just one thought of closing up


You got me stressing, incessantly pressing the issue


‘Cause every moment gone you know I miss you


Just your presence and I second guess my sanity


Yes it’s a lesson, it’s unfair, and you stole my vanity


S.O.S please someone help me


It’s not healthy…for me to feel this way


This time please someone come and rescue me


~ Rihanna


S.O.S


 


Jacqueline was one of the most intriguing women that he had ever associated himself with. She was stubborn and feisty, which in every way turned him on.


After all, it would be completely foolish for him to ignore the fact that she was beautiful and would make one hell of a bed partner.


He was never the type of man that had a preference for curvy woman, but now he saw the beauty that curves enhance in a woman shape after meeting Jacqueline.


The pleasure of seeing her body filled out in the lingerie took all the control within him not to take her right there and then.


But patience was a virtue, so that meant he was going to have to wait a little longer when he decided to enjoy the unspoken secrets that Jacqueline held.


The thought that he would be the first and only man to explore every inch of her made the wait worth it.


 But that didn’t mean he couldn’t use his imagination; he imagined different scenarios of how he was going to take her.


He pictured different position that he would like to put her in or the sounds she was going to make while he pounded endlessly within her tight little body. 


He was very creative with how many ways to fuck her senseless. To feel her soft tone warm body against his with only bare skin and sweat mixing with his.


James could only rely on his thoughts until she got the picture that she belongs to him.


“James.”


James took a sip of his coffee as his turns his eyes on Ace.


“You have a meeting with Malcolm today,” James raised an eyebrow at Ace at hearing the name.


“So he sends his second in command, but not himself,” James said more to himself then to Ace as he thought about one person that he’ll love killing with his bare hands.


“What time will he be arriving?”


“In an hour,”


“Good,” he said as his thoughts went back to Jacqueline.


.


.


.


.


.


Never underestimate your opponent, especially a woman who had a vendetta to be free. James shouldn’t have thought that Jacqueline would silently accept her new life.


For two weeks, she put up no complaint or struggle, she accepted everything that he gave her from picking out the lingerie he wanted her to wear, to eating her meals silently. She even held back when he said his little smartass remarks keeping her temper in check.


Despite what she went through, the past two weeks were looking up in her favor. James had finally decided to give her a pair of decent cloths to wear during the day and took the shackle off her leg. What made everything perfect was that James haven’t been working from home.


That didn’t mean that she was at home by herself-oh no James made sure that he left two of his men to guard her. And from what she gathers they weren’t serious about guarding her, so that only meant one thing today was the day that she was going to escape.


Placing the sandals on that James gave her for behaving she moved from the bed and looked out the window.


Discreetly she watched one of the guards outside in the back on patrol she didn’t have to worry about him.


The only person that she was going to have to worry about was the guard inside the house.


 Moving away from the window she walked towards the bed and unplugged the lamp that was on the nightstand. Wrapping the cord up she moved towards the dresser and pulled out the drawer causing a loud bang when it hit the floor.


She quickly move behind the door as she heard the sound of someone coming up the stairs.


Holding the lamp tight in her hands as she was willing herself to get prepared. The sound of someone running down the hallway towards her door was making her even antsy. The sound of the doorknob being turned made her grip on the lamb tighten and her breath hitched in her throat.


The door opened and before the man could say anything Jacqueline smashed it in the parses spot in the back of his head that caused him to stumble to the ground.


Without any hesitation she dropped the lamp and made a dash out of the room and down the hall. Running down the stairs she ran through the entryway towards the door. She could hear the guard that she knocked out stumbling and falling upstairs. Her heart begun to race as she quickly reached the front door unlocking it swinging the door open and she made a dash outside.


Jacqueline didn’t care about her actions at this moment; the only thing in her mind was to escape. Paying little to no attention, she had stepped carelessly on one of the sensors that was in the yard causing the alarm to going off.


The shrill obnoxious sounds of alarms going off rang through the area. There was no doubt in her mind that anyone within a mile could hear the warning rings.


It made her fearful and caused the determination to run faster than any track star during the Olympic games.


“Hey!!!”  She heard the scream from the other guard as he begun to run after her.


Jacqueline did not look back as she came once again to the gate and started to climb. This time she was able to swing her body over the gate jumping off it and landing on her butt. Quickly getting up, she begun to run she had no time to enjoy the fact that she had escaped.


When she was back into the city and near a phone then she would do all the celebrating that she wanted.


Yet she couldn’t help but to think to herself…


“You shouldn’t had underestimated me,”


.


.


.


.


.


Malcolm Harries, at the sure age of twenty-nine became one of the youngest second in command in all the black mafia families.


His collective nature and brilliant way of thinking up strategies gave him the nickname of Brains in all of his boss plans.


 Despite his collective and cool nature, Malcolm could be ten times as ruthless and dangerous as James and his boss. But he simply chose other methods to get his point across instead of brute force only when necessary.


These were the qualities that James respected about Malcolm that every chance he got he gave him an offer for a place in his inner circle.


Unlike his boss who hated James and vice versa, Malcolm respect James for how he ran his crew and dealt with his business the total opposite to his boss. So he could see himself switching over to James side, but the fact of the matter he was the last few in his generation that held on to loyalty.


Stepping out of his black Mercedes Benz s550 looking down at his suit he dusted himself off and headed towards James office building. Stepping inside Ace was already there to greet him.


“Ace,” he nodded his head.


“Malcolm, follow me,” as the two men begin to walk towards the back of the building and headed up the stairs that lead to James office.


Walking through the hallway that held the way to James office; opening the doors Ace stepped aside-allowing Malcolm to walk in first.


“Malcolm,” James said as he nodded his head in Malcolm’s direction.


“James,” James said returning the jester


“Sit.”


 Malcolm took the seat in front of him.


“Thirsty? Coffee or water” Malcolm shook his head.


“Armani sends his regards for not being here today something came up so he sent me instead,” Malcolm choosing his words carefully.


His boss didn’t say these precise words it was more of; “Fuck that slanted eyed mother fucker I have better things to do then kiss his ass!”


James knew all too well that wasn’t true. He knew all too well that Armani would find any excuse as to never meet him on his turf.  And it was the same when it came to James on Armani turf.


Everyone knew that James and Armani hated each other with a deep passion. Armani hated the fact that James thought he was untouchable, while James hated everything about Armani and didn’t hide that fact to him.


“My regards,” it was stiff and Malcolm nodded his head as his hand went to the inside of his suit jacket and pulled out an orange envelope and set it on top of his desk.


“That doesn’t mean he didn’t forget to send the reason of this meeting,” he said.


James smirked at him as his index and middle finger pressed together signal Ace to grab the envelope as he moved to count it.


“Everything there’s,” he said more than a statement then question.


“Only a fool wouldn’t bring the correct amount to you,” Malcolm said relaxed in his seat.


James couldn’t help but to smirk at the comment if only he knew that two weeks before he wouldn’t believe it until then.


“Word on the street, Katherine tried to screw you out of some money and you took everything from her even her daughter,


James could see Ace tense up, while he looked at Malcolm as he grabbed his coffee and took a sip of it as a smirk came to his lips.


“Then again that’s your business James,”


James nodded head.


“But if it is true… Underwood wanted me to relay this message to you, “


“And what is Underwood message?”  James respected the old boss but his words held no authority over any decision he made.


“As you know, Underwood held a long standing friendship with Michael Reed and his putting it on record whatever your dealings you had or have with Katherine is your business and he won’t step in them. Now, when it’s coming to her daughter…well he made it clear that you are to treat her with all the respect and dignity that’s owed to her.”


“Underwood shouldn’t worry,” Malcolm nodded his head as he stood up and head out till James stopped him.


“Is there still anyway I can persuade you to work for me…I need men like you that I can trust.”


A smirk came to him; of course James couldn’t end the meeting without asking that question turning around to see the men looking at him intently.


“Your allegiance with Armani is very thin and you will be highly appreciated in my organization.”


“I know but my allegiance is not only with Armani if it was I wouldn’t have any problem joining your organization.”


“Understand, but remember the offer still stands,”


“I’ll remember it,” he said as he nodded his head then walked out.


James thoughts were centered on what Malcolm said about Underwood knowing about him having Jacqueline. It just made him take extra precautions to keep his dealings with her quiet. He didn’t need the other bosses in his business minding business that isn’t his.


“James,” he left his musing as he looked at Ace.


“Yes,” he took a sip of his coffee.


“Jacqueline escaped from the house,” he said cutting to the chase.


James nearly choked on his coffee catching himself; he looked up at Ace as if he had two heads.


“How?”


“She hit one of the guards on duty in the head and ran out the house as she was running she must have set the alarm off. One of the boys saw her and went after her. They’re looking for her now.”


“Round some of the men and have them search the area she can’t get too far.”


Ace nodded his head and proceed to do as James orders walking towards the door when James stopped him.


“When you get her toss her ass in the room,” Ace nodded his head as he walked out the door.


As Ace closed the doors the sounds of glass smashing against the wall was all he needed to know, he couldn’t help but to shake his head at the poor girl. He hoped she was far enough for them to not find her


.


.


.


.


Jacqueline was absolutely positively completely lost. When she was finally on the other side of the gate the sounds of the gate being opened could be heard behind her.


The next thing she knew she started to run faster down the drive way she heard a distance sound of a car and she ran towards the forest to hide herself from her capturers and make it easy for her to travel till she was somewhere safe.


That had been five hours ago, now she was exhausted and hungry, the deplorable pain from her feet was beseeching her to stop and allow them to rest.


But she couldn’t, she needed to continue to move, because she knew all too well when she set down for a minute she wouldn’t be able to get back up.


Yes she was tired, but the fact that she was finally free was all she cared about. Plus she didn’t like how quiet the forest was only creeping her out even more as horror movie scenarios kept popping up in her mind.


A black girl in the woods was not a good look at all for her.


There will be plenty of times for her to rest but first she needed to find a telephone to get away from enemy territory to feel secure.


Looking up in the sky, she could see that the sun was setting and that evening was going to come very quick. She needed to get out of this forest first before there was no light for her to use.


Walking she noticed that the trees weren’t dense as they were she could feel her heart jump at the thought that maybe there was a clearing next to a road.


Urging her body on northward she moved at a steady pace the sound of her heart picking ever so slight at the hope that she might be saved. This was making the pain bearable.


As she walked the trees became less dense and the more that she could see she couldn’t help but feel even more antsy.


Moving closer there before, she could see the outline of a cement road with dark yellow lines separating the lanes.


 If she wasn’t so tired and paranoid at this moment she would have stopped and started crying and dancing. But right now, she needs to move her ass and get towards the road and hitchhike back into the city.


Using the last of her strength she ran out of the clearing when she found herself on the road. There were no cars anywhere but she didn’t care she was one step closer to freedom.


Looking back and forth to notice a car she didn’t see one moving to the side of the road she noticed a fallen log.


“Thank god,” she said as she walked over to it, she slumped down on top of it thanking god for giving her the strength to make it this far.


It could have been a few minutes or hours when Jacqueline could hear the sound of a car coming. Jumping off the log she noticed a black Cadillac ATS driving down the road.


Moving closer to the road she waved the car down.


“Stop! Please stop please!” she scream the feeling of warm tears in her eyes burning a trail down her face as the car slowed down and stopped.


“Thank you so much- I owe you big time for this- I’ve been held capture for three weeks by this crazy ass guy,” she said as she ran to the tinted passenger window.


“I just need to get to the city and call the police-“she stopped at midsentence when the window went down.


She could feel a cold shiver run down her spine as she looked into the eyes of the Devil himself.


“Now Jacqueline, didn’t your mother ever tell you not to approach a stranger’s car?”


Jacqueline did the only sane thing; she screamed a high-pitched scream as she turned around to run back into the forest.


 Before one-foot move she could feel herself being held turning around to face her assailant. It was Ace who held her in place before she could fight back a sharp pain near her neck and then there was darkness.


.


.


.


.


James looked at the slumped body of Jacqueline as Ace carried her body one of his men open the door as Ace placed her body in the backseat.


Closing the door behind him he moved to the passenger seat closing the door, James drove off.


“I want those fools punished for allowing her to escape, leave a reminder for them that if they fuck up a second time lights out,” Ace nodded his head he looked behind him at the girl in the back.


“What are you going to do with her?”


James looked at his mirror as it reflected the girl in the back, the coldness in his eyes as he threw a glare at her.


“She’s going to face reality,”


Ace looked at him and sighed he knew all too well what that meant. His eyes turned back to Jacqueline sleeping form.


She was going to need all the rest for the weeks that was going to come.

Red Light by Benny Jude Road
Author's Notes:

Red Light belongs to Usher

Sorry for the long update but second semester has really been slowing me down but I'm still working on the story do not worry. 

benny

 

 

It’s crazy

I can’t believe that you

Would be the one to do

Do me like you do

Get back here baby

And you show me

I should have known that you would lead me on

I gotta be dreamin cuz I never felt like this before

At the red-light

~Usher

Red Light

 

Days had passed and within those days Jacqueline had not seen nor heard from James. It would’ve been something that she looked forward to. Not having to see the infuriating man that rattled her nerves in ways that she thought no human being could ever achieve.

But, what would have made this whole situation even better, if she had succeeded in getting away. Now here she was again in the same situation with additional problems.

When she had woken up, she noticed that she was in a room, but not in the same room that they placed her in before.

Where they had relocated her, the walls were bare painted in a crispy white with no windows. There was simply a bed and a nightstand the only attachment to this room was the bathroom that only had a sink and toilet.

If anything this room was more of a ceil and obvious downgrade from the room that was in before to now and what he really felt about her.

Day one begin and ended with Jacqueline banging relentless against the door yelling out threats and insults through the door. If her plans were to rowdy James and his men up it failed, for no one bother to stop her it was as if they were ignoring her.

Throughout the day, she would rest and then return to her banging and yelling session. The next day it precedes the same thing. When Jacqueline realized that it wasn’t getting the response that she wanted she stopped more to the aching pain from her hands and her voice being hoarse.

That day she simply stared at the ceiling as everything started to sink in. When she first had been captured she was so sure of herself that she was going to get out of this situation.

That the few friends she had were out there looking for her or filing a missing person report. After all they knew her, it was so unlike her to simply disappear without telling them.

Yet, she still had one strain of strength to get out of here after all she did escape. Just thinking about the escape she never felt so angry with herself. She was almost there scratched almost she was there.

In those few hours, she had gone far with only one foot to the finish line and then she was drag back to the beginning.

Now, she was uncertain as to where everything goes from here and that was the bad part. She didn’t know what James next move was and that scared her.

Lain in bed her thoughts turned to a dark void of negativity and trepidation of uncertainty.

Tears filled her and let loose as if it was a river the tiny room was filled with her moans of sadness.

She cried herself to near exhaustion her body seem heavy and her mind was empty of any thought or dream.

She spent her days like this, it came to the point that she felt as if she had drain her body out of every emotion except for one…only one that gave her a new since of energy and strength.

Anger.

Hot boiling anger that seems to build up within her.

Jacqueline looked around the room, the bare walls and the quietness seem to annoyed her causing a deep hatred within her to blossom forth and spread through her system. It was as if she was there yet the actions she took part of were not hers.

When her hands grabbed the table that was used as the nightstand her grip became tight and she slammed it against the wall. The table didn’t break which fueled the fire within her and she continue to slam it against the wall tell either the wall had a hole in it or the table was in shambles.

When she swung the table back with enough strength and energy that the table broke into pieces while leaving a hole in the wall.

She threw the pieces of the table in two different directions with a scream that could be compared animalistic.

Breaking the table didn’t died down the rage that build it only further it.

Her body shook as heat came over her to the point that she felt discomfort yet didn’t move to take her cloths off. Heated tears sting her eyes as her throat seem to contract ever now and then.

She moved towards the bed with unknown strength flung the bed from its box spring in one swift movement. Along with the bed she pulled the box spring off as it was pushed to the opposite side of the room.

Grabbing the broken leg of the destroyed table she begun to assault the walls leaving dents of all sizes and depth in them. Her actions was accompany with screams of pure saturated rage that it could be heard throughout the house.

Her breathing was heavy and the rate that her heart beat it seem as if any minute that it might jump out her chest…she looked practically wild.

Yet nearly destroying the room to shambles, she still felt the angrier of earlier mixed with the feeling of disappointment, for there was only one person that she wanted to release it on was James.

.

.

.

.

James heard her, from the insults that she threw through the door from the banging. He knew she was doing that to get a rise out of him and he wasn’t going to play in her childish antics.

When the noise quieted down he knew that she was finally realizing about her situation.

When Ace left her food in the room he gave him little reports on her and any signs of change.

From what Ace told him she barely even pay attention to who walk in or out of the room. All she did was lay in her bed quiet even sometimes crying, but he couldn’t tell since she was always turned the other way.

He ignored her for her own safety, he didn’t trust himself around her, because he knew without a doubt that she wouldn’t even be breathing at this minute.

 He was giving them both time to breath and release some bottled up frustration, which meant he was spending more time with Roxy then he usually would.

As the days prolong, he thought out Jacqueline’s punishment after all he couldn’t allow her to go unpunished that would show bad sign.

 It was bad enough she thought that she could get away with certain things and if he didn’t make it clear to her that escaping him was impossible. That the quicker she accepted her new life everything would be fine.

James knew her quiet days weren’t going to last long he was waiting for her to blow up and when that happens his plans was going to jump off. He wasn’t disappointed when Jacqueline finally blow up.

As usual, James was taking his afternoon sip of coffee, today he and James was working from his home office.

They were in the middle when they heard a banging sound they stopped talking as the noise repeated itself again.

They both knew where the noise was coming from, downstairs in the basement, who would make such a noise? Jacqueline.

It was quiet for a short minute when they both heard a high-pitched angry yell. Ace looked to James who only took a sip of his coffee resuming the conversation totally ignoring the noise from downstairs.

Ace set there listening, saying a few things here and there whenever his boss asked him a question or wanted his thoughts on a certain matter, while paying attention to the noise downstairs.

.

.

.

.

Jacqueline was ready for anything that James was going to throw at her. At the end of the day she was Jacqueline Reed, her father was Michael Reed, and she been through plenty of shit in her life to throw in the rage now.

She wasn’t going to depend on anyone that dream was shot; she was going to do whatever to get the hell away from here.

This was all but a game that James was playing and she was going to play his game until she was the last one left in this game.

She seat on the frame of the bed in the total destroyed room waiting for them to come and get her.

It was scary how calm and collective she was that she didn’t go through a serious that could be compare to a nervous breakdown. Jacqueline hadn’t gone insane she was perfectly sane. She needed to go through such because from now on she had a game to win there was no time for such behavior.

The wait was long but when she heard the sounds of approaching footsteps towards the door it was time.

She silently inhale, her hands rested against her knees and eyes forward when the doorknob turned to only reveal Ace.

Jacqueline stood and walked towards him. Head up with such an air of collectiveness, that inwardly Ace question to admired her or think her very foolish.

He moved aside, allowing her room to pass he didn’t bother to close the door as he position himself next to her as they walked down the hall.

Jacqueline kept quieted as they walked, Ace allowed her some personal space but only a little. The only time that space was invaded was when they climb up the stairs with him keeping hold of her.

He didn’t release his hold as they moved to the second level of the house walking further down the hall. They stopped at a door; there was no doubt in her mind that James was in there.

And it didn’t come as a big shook when she saw him there in all of his sickeningly glory. His back was turned taken in the view before him. When he did acknowledged that they were in the room it was only Ace he spoke to.

“Prepare the car,” nodding his head at his boss he left the room leaving only Jacqueline and James in the room.

Everything was silent between them yet the tension was so evident in the air. She kept her eyes on the back of him; many times she had pictured herself enacting some bodily harm to him.

Yet in this moment she didn’t even dare to do anything…it was something about him that made her do the total opposite. His aura simply oozed out danger...a petrifying feeling of wanting to scream, cry, and run all at the same time when near him.

He turned starring her dead in the eyes, his jaw was set and once again his features were unreadable.

The he moved towards her, she stood there not in bravo but that of cold raw fear. It was a saying her father use to tell her never trust a men that was silent and never try to provoke him.

The thumping of her heart seems to ring in her ears as he came close; his eyes were locked on her. Her body was tensed ready for any anything that he might throw at her.

Then within moments he walked passed her towards the door. She exhales without even knowing that she was holding in air.

“Come,” was all he said as he walked out the house.

She followed along absently, which she silently reprehended herself for doing.

They had left the second level of the house and was now in the entrance hallway James stopped before he open the front door.

“Lets make this simple or I don’t have to drag you back,” his words were calm but held an underline bite to it. It was like he was daring her to do such so he could take some physical pleasure by causing some bodily harm to her.

Jacqueline nodded her head in understanding; however, James didn’t budge to move until he heard her verbally.

“I understand,” he nodded his head.

Opening the door, he stepped aside allowing her to go first.

It was strange feeling to be outside again; the urges to run yet stay absolutely still were all wrapped into one dysfunctional package.

Jacqueline knew that she even attempted to run from James there was no doubt in her mind that he would reprimand her. It was on safe to stay still and listen to him.

What was worst was how he was acting now, after all she did try to escape and all the other juvenile antics that she did. She was expecting a reprimanding from him it wasn’t like him to not do such.

“Get inside,” she hadn’t notice that he was already outside or that he was already near the car holding the backseat door open.

Jacqueline with all the well power literally bite down on her tongue fighting down ever obstinacies as she marched to the door and stepped inside the car.

James followed along shutting the door behind signaling Ace to drive. Jacqueline moved as closed to the door, as her body would allow keeping plenty of space apart from James.

There was no point to even attempt to look out the windows since they were heavily tinted and that it was late outside. The thought of jumping out the car was strong in her mind yet she knew he probably had child lock on. Subtle she tried opening the door…and of course the child lock was on. She let out a sigh; the quietness was finally getting to her that she finally had to speak.

“Where are we going?” she looked at him.

James was a picture of coolness, eyes forward, shoulders back, and relaxed as if this was a casual ride.

“To give you a reality check,”

“And that would be what?” her annoyance was creeping back on her and she was really getting tired of this short fucking statements from him.

He kept quieted.

She turns away from him; her arms were cross following his lead by looking forward there was no point in talking to this bastard.

.

.

.

.

.

The ride was long and quiet, neither one of them said anything to the other; both not trusting the other in fear that their temper might get the best of them.

When the ride had come to a stop James quickly stepped out she followed along. Stepping into the curb she notice that they were back in the city. Looking around they had to be in Chinatown what part of it? She was guessing the greedy part.

She was cut from her musing when she felt her body being tugged forward. Of course it was James that held her in a seriously steel grip. She tugged back from him in protest and like a snake he wiped around in front of her with eyes as cold and merciless.

“Don’t test me,” the cold tone was like lightning striking with such a force within her that she felt numb.

He dragged her inside a black brick building with crimson neon lights flashing across in cursive Paradise.

Jacqueline could feel a cold chill come across her as the hairs in the back of her neck came up and her stomach seem to drop. If her thoughts were right there was no doubt as to where he was taking her and a brand-new fear was taking hold of her.

Walking inside Jacqueline senses was instantly insulted by cheap incense and mold. The room was painted a light pink with crimson carpet; in additional, there were oversize fans and scenery’s. The counter was a black with a neon sign on the wall that spelled Paradise, behind the counter was a heavyset Asian male.

The man stood up when he saw James; walking around the counter he greeted James with a bow as the two begin to speak in maiden Chinese. 

The heavyset man nodded his head profusely looking at Jacqueline now and then. When he stared longer then necessary James spoke a little louder and calluses to the men causing him to stutter out his words. The conversation ended when James walked passed the man tugging on Jacqueline harder.

They walked to a door that she presumes was going to show her reality check. Stepping inside the sounds of music with a twist of moans and groans could be heard. The heavy smell of smoke, sex, and must made her stomach weak.

Half dressed woman scamper around the halls, some flirting with the male clients while others dragged some to empty rooms in hopes to fulfill the men cranial desires and their pocket with substance.

Jacqueline pushed closer to James not liking the stares that she was getting from some of the men in the room. She was uncomfortable in every way as she walked within this brothel. James notice such seeing how she damn near pushed herself close to his side.

They approached doubled doors, James stopped and reached down his pockets to grab a single key unlocking the doors he open them and pushed her in.

This room was painted white with dark wood floors, on one side of the room was a full bar filled with different brands of liquor. In the middle of the room was leather couches both facing each other, while two leather chairs across from each other were facing forward of a platform that had two gold poles.

On the other side of the room was a Ballard table, the pools were on the wall, and on the other end were two leather chairs with a table in between holding a cigar case.

It didn’t smell like the rest of the building, it was easy to breath, yet that didn’t stop the fear that Jacqueline was feeling it only made it worst.

Before she could say anything she could feel herself being pull towards the platform in the center of the room. She didn’t care who she was with at this moment her fear took over and she begin to fight.

Her punches and kicks do not seem like noting to him nor did it stop him from what he was doing. James pushed Jacqueline on one of the poles squashing her body between him and the pole.

Tears seem to roll down her face, as her screams were silent by a gage. Her arms were held up as he tied them up, when he was finished he moved away.

That didn’t stop her from pulling on them causing her to hit the back of her head and back on the metal pole. She didn’t care she kept moving wildly her breathing became heavy as she tried to fight the bondage.

James simply seats before her and staring without any care in the world and that annoyed her further.

“When your mother gave me you, dear sweet Jacqueline, the deal was I could do anything with you,” he said as he made himself comfortable while she glared at him all the time listening to what the hell he had to say.

“Originally, I had plan on throwing you into one of the many fine establishments I own, including this place here. Having you work off your mother’s payment but I decided to keep you for myself…but now I’m questioning myself something that I never do. I have to see that your worth all this trouble.”

Ace walked inside the door ignoring Jacqueline, he walked towards James binding over he whispered something that caused James to nod his head dismissing Ace altogether.

Standing up and fixing himself he looked at Jacqueline, “We have guessed arriving so be on your best behavior.”

The next moment Ace was leading five men inside, they all seem to have been skeptical and tensed as they came inside.

“Gentlemen,” James said as he bowed to the men and they return the gesture.

“Being a man of my word, lets restart our relationship with a peace offering,” he said with one of the most charming smiles that even Jacqueline was questioning his sanity.

One of the men, a very short middle age Asian man walked to James with a smile. The men placed his right hand on James shoulder and the other in his hand.

.

.

.

.

James went stagnant, he didn’t liked to be touched by anyone and it took everything in him not to break the man’s arms.

It was bad enough all these lowlifes were going to die tonight anyway that didn’t mean he wanted them to touch him. He was cut from his musing when the scum begin to talk.

“And the peace offering is that beauty over there,” the man said in maiden tilting his head towards Jacqueline.

“You may touch and feel as much as you like but that is all I have other girls for that,” he said to all of the men.

“Now please enjoy yourself,” he said in maiden.

He couldn’t help but to look at the dirty bastards as three went to the bar and the two went over towards Jacqueline.

He watched the pure fear go across her face as she started to fight against her assailants. James took a seat in one of the chairs as he watched the men before him.

He could hear them laughing as they spoke in their native tongue about the forbidden fruit before them. Wonder did she really taste like brown sugar one of the men went so far as to lick her face. The other took hold of her breast that was still cloth rolling them around in his hands.

It was a lesson she had to learn, she had no power over her life anymore.

.

.

.

.

.

The slimy wetness of his tongue against her check made her quiver in disgust. The revolting smell of his breath combine with his saliva made her nauseas. She tilted her head far away from him sequencing her eyes trying to get away from this foul man.

Causing the other guy with him to laugh as he moved towards her and grabbed her chest. Her screams were muffed from the gage while she did everything in her power to move away from him.

The results was not what she wanted as a predatorily grin came to his lips as he begin to squeeze hard. Sending a painful nerve in her chest and a tear to come down.  Shots of laughter and comments in a language she did not know made her fears and fight more aggressive.

This was really enough reality check that she needed. Her mother simply gave her up to this man on a silver palter. Knowing this was the life intended to save her own ass, while giving two shits about her.

She hated her mother, she hated these men, but most importantly she hated James. She looked towards him as he sits there with that damn unreadable expression. And then she looked at these bastards that was touching her disgustingly wanting all this all to stop.

She could feel their hand traveling lower…that was all it took for her to look at James pleadingly.

Everything was still when she felt a hand brushed against her paints zipper and button.

.

.

.

.

That was all that he could stand when he saw the bastard unbutton her pants and slide down the zipper that was all it took for him to shoot up.

“Enough!” he said, causing everyone in the room to look at him, all except Jacqueline whom by now was in tears.

“I think you gentlemen had your fun, if you go in the next room to this your entertainment of the night will be waiting,” he said calmly.

Dejectedly the bastards that were touching Jacqueline moved away following the rest of them as they went out the room.

Ace stood next to him without taking his eyes from the door waiting for the next command.

“Kill them quick and make sure the bodies have indeed disappear,” he said silently.

Ace nod and took a step away from James when he was stopped.

“The bastards that were touching Jacqueline have the men be creative with them,” he could hear the passiveness in his tone that he had never heard from James.

“Of course James,” he said as he walked out the room.

James walked towards the woman in question; her face was wet as she was visibly shaken up. Untying the gage from her mouth and hands. There was no question that she could walk on her own it was obvious that she couldn’t.

 Lifting her up in his arms, he could feel how badly the experience was for her his arms held her tight to him. Her arms wrapped around his neck as her head was pressed in his shoulder.

As his jacket caught each one of her tears and soft sniffs that came from her. Walking out of the building Ace was already outside with the car holding it open for him. Maneuvering himself and her inside the car he kept Jacqueline on his lap as he cried herself into sleep.

Within himself he felt something that he never felt before…he felt torn for the first time in his life about his actions yet he wasn’t the type to voice them.

 

Under the Bridge by Benny Jude Road
Author's Notes:

"Under the Bridge," belong to Red Hot Chili Peppers 

I don't ever wanna feel

Like I did that day

Take me to the place I love

Take me all the way

I don't ever want to feel

Like I did that day

Take me to the place I love

Take me all that way (yeah yeah yeah)

Under the Bridge

~ Red Hot Chill Peppers

Under the Bridge

 

She could still feel the disgusting touches of those bastards. It sent a feeling of wanting to claw away at the skin that their filthy hands touch. The salty foul stench of his breath hitting her face the sogginess of his tongue against her check. She could feel bail come up a little thinking of such disgust.

That night James places her back in the original room she didn’t waste any time to take one of the longest and hottest showers of her life. She didn’t care about the burning sensation of the steaming water falling on her she just wanted to clean herself of their dirt that plagued her body.

She simple wanted it off…replacing their unfamiliar touch from her person to welcome the familiar feeling of hot water on her skin.

The dirt washed off her skin going down the drain along with her tears of self-pity.

Never in her life did she felt so powerless in her life. She could never envision such to ever happen to her. Hell, she didn’t even envision that Katherine would even sell her to be a prostitute.

But it happens and it only brought so much animosity that she never knew was built up within her.

That burning rage came back to her tenfold.

 Her body was once again clashed with itself and she could feel the hatred build.

She could understand the term of seeing red for that was exactly how she felt. She was seeing the blood of Katherine, those bastards that did such disgusting things to her, and James.

That night her body was in a constant battle with her mind that all she wished for was peace. But there was no peace that night or the following nights.

It was until her body drained of all emotions when exhaustion finally got the better of her that the battle became silent.

.

.

.

A battle had begun within him…a very silent battle with his conscience something that was very unfamiliar to him. James never once doubts any decision he made whether it was right or wrong. The lifestyle he lives was not that of second guesses or that of strong moral convictions. James was always sure of his decisions and the repercussion that follow along.

And when he made that decision in his punishment to Jacqueline, he wanted to get the message to her that her life was not hers any longer that she was his. Naturally, James was a very possessive man and he didn’t like when others touched what was his; however, he didn’t expected the strong aggressive nature to surface within him when he watch those infectious bastards contaminate her with their hands.  

He knew that he was going to kill the bastards that nights since they all were in debt to him or was running their mouths where they shouldn’t. Seeing them touching on his Jacqueline when he hasn’t had the pleasure of touching her in such away rattle him. Images of their death flashed across his mind eyes as he thought of creative methods of killing them.

When he felt that his reserve was going to crack that was when everything shut down.

The ride home seem the longest in his life, he could still smell the saltiness of her shameful tears cling to himself.

That night was the very first night that he had ever lost sleep.

 Questions came about within him that was left unanswered the only thing that came to him was the urge to see her.

An urge he did not wish to act on for it brought only unknown feelings that were very unpleasant. Hours in and out he still didn’t sleep and the urge became stronger and still he did not act on them.

The next day he was beyond irritated that even Ace avoided him for the whole day.

The next night James went back having peaceful sleep; however, the despite the urges to see her became less strong they still were there.

.

.

.

She didn’t expect to see him so soon or for that matter seeing him. From the time that she’s been under his roof he never came to her unless to ridicule her any other time he would send Ace to retrieve her.

She expected that the first time she saw him that she would fly into attack mood, throwing whatever she could grab at him and then latching herself on to him while clawing at his skin like a cat.

There have been plenty of times that she imagines such scenes with her enforcing some bodily harm to him. But seeing him there in the flesh and the danger that radiated off of him…despite her anger Jacqueline was no fool to even take him on.

She did have to give him props on his timing; he somehow knew when to give her enough time to cool off especially when all her aggressive hatred of him was in the works.

Glancing at him she notices that he wasn’t in his usual attire, he wore black jogging pants with a white V-neck Polo shirt and all black Jordan’s.

It was the first time she saw him in something so causal and to her ever dismay how attractive he was wearing it, which only caused her to annoyance to rise since he was the enemy.

James stared at her as she stared back at him she really wasn’t in the mood for Jedi mind tricks at this minute all she wanted to be left alone and away from him.

“Come, we need to talk and you need to eat,” he said walking out.

She hated the fact that he thought he could walk out and expect her to follow him. She was about to dismiss his command when her stomach made a loud objection to such a foolish thought.

Swallowing all her pride she walked out of her room and followed him downstairs leading her to the kitchen.

The kitchen was very contemporary and open, when walking in there was ceiling to floor windows that held a wonderful view of the backyard and the city and valley before it. A white breakfast table was placed there with a very modern chandler above it. On the far side were brown cabinets that line the wall with aluminum appliances. An island that was shape like an L was in the center with white stools aligning one side of it.

James moved towards the breakfast table and pulled a chair out, standing behind it he mentioned for her to seat.

She walked over to him completely shocked by the gentlemen behavior he was showing. Seating down she said her thanks he moved to seat in front of her looking down she notice the table was set. Staring at the food there was fruit salad, turkey bacon, egg whites, whole grain wheat toast, and grapefruit juice. And it all looked delicious but she knew they needed to discourse a few things before she partake in anything.

“Please you may prepare your plate while we discourse imperative information that needs to be understood and clear between us,” he said as he made his plate.

“May I have free will in this discussion or do I seat here dumbly while you throw commands that you expect me to follow,” she said subtle but with a edge in her tone.

James couldn’t help but to smirk, he was worry that she might have lost her feistiness but it seems his worrying was for nothing it was back with whole new force.

“I wouldn’t expect anything least from you Jacqueline,” he said as he ate his food.

That was good to know, because she wasn’t going to hold anything back from him…well enough not to get herself killed.

When her plate was filled to her liking she begins to eat waiting for him to start the conversation after all he wanted the conversation so he should start it.

It was quiet between them until he spoke.

“What did you expect when you ran away?” he said as he took a sip of his coffee.

Jacqueline looked at him, he seemed claim and less dangerous, so she spoke.

“I wasn’t expecting anything but to get far from here and if I did managed to get away I was surely going to report you,” there was no point in lying to him it was useless.

He was glad that she was being very truthful after all there was plenty of people that lie to him on a daily bases to save their ass when it only did the opposite.

“Then you waste plenty of time indeed,” he said as he sipped his coffee she looked at him wondering what he meant.

“And how is that? I would have been far away from here,” she said

“If I didn’t have the fortune of catching you like I did, you would have been wasting your time to report me to the police and wasting my money to bring you back. I would have to pay the Chief of Police handsomely for retrieving you.”

She looked at him as if he was crazy.

“You think it would have been that simply for you? Report me to the police and have me locked up? Not only do I have the Chief of Police on my payroll, I have people on my payroll in the city, state, and national government. I would have known where you were before the first syllable came from your mouth.”

Jacqueline looked at him; if there was one thing that she knew about this man he didn’t waste time with lying. Bending the truth? Yes, but he was always serious in what he said and she didn’t doubt such when it came to him.

“If you knew this then why not tell me?” she said folding her arms across her chest.

“I’m not one to brag about such things, my business is my business,” he said.

“And my business is yours?”

“If you want to call it such,” he said as he ate.

“That’s being a hypercritic,” she stared at him as he looked to her, “I can’t know your business but you have to know everything about mines.”

“I never said I was perfect and seeing that you are neither my wife nor my girlfriend it is of no concern to you,” he said shutting her down, “and even if you were I still wouldn’t tell you anything.”

“No, you and my mother wants to make me your slut,” she said.

“Are you? I haven’t once force myself on you. Now, I have said a few deviant comments towards you, made you wear certain outfits to show off your attractive body, yes I have. But never did I once force myself on you or touch you in anyway.”

“No, you just watch and allow others to do your dirty work for you,” she said spiteful.

If her words had affected him James hide it very well, yet his tone took on a darker note.

“I have handled them accordingly,” he said causing Jacqueline to look at him.

“What are you talking about?” she said.

“Like I said I’ve handled them accordingly, and also in the near future I don’t like repeating myself,” he said as he took another sip of his coffee.

He didn’t have to repeat anything to her she understood his meaning very clearly. She didn’t know what to feel about it one half of her felt terrible for them despite anything they were human and might have had families. But the majority felt good that they were settled in such a way they deserved it.

“Lets get everything from under the bridge between us, never make me do such to you again. This is your life now and don’t waste time trying to escape it is useless. The quicker you accept such the easier it is for you and me.”

She put her fork down she stared at him if he thought that she wouldn’t try to escape from him then he had another thing coming.

“Let’s make this clear James, I will never accept this as my life and if you think such I advise you to get a quick reality check. There is going to be a day that I am going to escape you it may not be soon and it might come later but I am going to leave here. So right now I’m going to play your little game to ease the boredom that has become my life.”

He looked at her and for the first time he was seeing a worthy opponent and he was glad of the challenged that he was going to face for the first time.

This might be a very interesting dilemma indeed.

“Well see,” he said

“You still haven’t told me what I’m supposed to be?”

Her statement puzzled him.

“I’m neither your wife nor girlfriend and I’m definitely not your slut then what am I supposed to be since I was originally supposed to be a prostitute.”

“I find you one of the most interesting women I’ve known and I won’t hide the fact that you are indeed a very beautiful woman. So if anything you are to be my mistress.”

It was quiet between them for sometime as she processed his statement to her. He thought that she was interesting and beautiful and it sent something very unnerving within her. However, she couldn’t think long on those two simply words, for her focus was towards the last sentence in his statement my mistress.

“You want me to become your mistress?” she looked at him disbelievingly.

James stared at her unmoving as he ate his breakfast as if their conversation was as causal and relaxed.

“Is there a problem?”

“Yes there is a problem, what makes you think that I want to be your mistress?”

“I thought I made it clear that what you want is of no use to me,” he said.

“Its more like sex slave,” she spite back.

“I wouldn’t call it sex slave, for if I simply wanted to have intercourse with you Jacqueline I would have already done so. And believe me I’ve there has been plenty times that I thought about sleeping with you.”

Jacqueline kept quiet but she could feel her checks warm up to what he just said. This man before her was very blunt in everything he said.

“I consider myself a man of business, so I give you this proposition you become my mistress without trying to escape then I’ll let you go when the time come around.”

“That doesn’t sound like a fair deal,” she said.

“On the contrast this is how fair I am going to be become my mistress and when the time comes around I’ll let you go.”

“And what’s the terms of being your mistress?”

Jacqueline knew deep inside her what she was expected of her but she needed to hear it from his lips. She needed everything to be clear between them.

“Every now and then I would want to have sex with you, but most importantly there will be times that some of my associates have parties or meetings that I would like to take you with me. Some interesting conversation after a long day is all I ask. Everything that you may need will be handle for you so you won’t have to worry for nothing. But don’t expect anything else from me as I won’t expect anything else.

“My freedom to be taken away to be a kept woman?” she said as she glared at him.

“If you see it that way so be it, but there is only one person to blame and that is your mother. I’m giving you a deal”

“Just because she made a deal with the Devil you expect me to do so…if there was any goodness within you let me go and I won’t speak of this.”

“Then its good I don’t have such within me now do you take the deal or not?”

“Deal,” she said.

This wasn’t a sign of her defeat if anything it gave her confidence and put her back into the game of knowing his moves.

“Good, then everything is clear between us?” he asked as he took another sip of his coffee.

“Yes, everything is clear,” she said as she return to her meal.

James looked at her as she ate he couldn’t help but think how graceful she look eating, which he was glad when he took her out with him. He didn’t like the thought of a sloppy eater.

“Are you enjoying your meal?” he asked.

She swallow her food before she spoke, “Yes, its very delicious.”

“I’m glad you like it,” he said.

“Yeah, its better then that mess you were feeding me before,”

“All complements goes to Ace,” he smirk.

“Ace shouldn’t even dare to walk into the kitchen again,” she said

James hid his chuckle by sipping his coffee.

“So whom do I owe the compliments to this delicious meal,” she said as took a bite of the fruit salad.

“Thank you,” he said she topped eating.

“Did you make this meal?” she asked

“Yes,” he said, as his stare was that of amusement.

Jacqueline pushed her plate from her grabbing the napkin that rested lazily across her lap. Placing it in front of her mouth as she spite the unfinished food out and balling it up on the plate.

“I think I’m going to be sick,” she said as she rushed to the bathroom to wash her mouth out, but as she walked out the kitchen she could definitely hear James laughing.

 

So Seductive by Benny Jude Road
Author's Notes:

A/N: Sorry for the long update but second semester is done and I have time to pay attention to my many stories now! I hope you enjoy this chapter. So Seductive belongs to Tony Yayo

 Love BJR

“Shorty so seductive dancing on me

it’s the way that she moves that’s making me horny

If I wake up next to her in the morning

I’m a turn over and tell her lets do it again,”

So Seductive

~ Tony Yayo

 

So Seductive

 

Jacqueline looked at her piece on the chessboard concentrating on her next move. To say she was in a sticky situation would be a complete understatement. He had her and the sneaky bastard knew it; just by his self-assured smirk on his face and the folding of his arms across his chest.

If she moved one way he would have her Queen and if she moved the other way he would have a checkmate. She looked at the piece then him and then backs at the piece than him again. So she did the only logical and very childish thing to do. With one rapid movement she knocked all the Chess pieces down on the board.

Leaning back in her seat and crossing her arms with a raised eyebrow Jacqueline gave Ace her very own self-assuring smile all the while saying…No one was going to win the game.

Ace ignoring the woman before him went to placing the pieces back in their correct places. His actions made her feel bad, after all it wasn’t his fault that she been locked inside this damn house and that his boss is a no-good-psycho-bastard he was simply the employee. The soft sides to her made her help him set the pieces correctly on the Chessboard.

For the past weeks, Ace was the only companion she had during the day until James came home towards the evening. And even though their few encounters were not so pleasant somehow Jacqueline could say Ace and she were frenemies.

Their conversation was jabs of sarcastic remarks and antagonizing banter from the other. It came to the point that if they had the right ammo they could last for hours, for example they had lasted with their remarks till James came home and even then it didn’t stop…well only until James threaten to shoot them did they stopped.

But nonetheless, the fact of the matter Jacqueline and Ace bonded on their sarcasm.  

“I’m sorry,” she said after the last piece was back in its place.

“Accepted,” he nodded towards her.

“But if you act that way you’re going to the time out corner,” he smirked

“Listen here Mary Poppins-“but he held his hand out as he grabbed his phone and answered it.

Jacqueline stuck her tongue out at him all the while sticking her nose in the air.

Ace shook his head at her childish antics as he listens to his boss commands.

Jacqueline simply looked at her nails the thought to even listen in to their conversation was a no show since Ace was the Jedi Master of one word sentence and keeping his phone volume on low.

There had been plenty of times she tried listen in to their conversation and it was a complete waste of time. To get any kind of information out of these two was like squeezing water from a rock.

Impossible

She simply decided to look at her nails thinking about anything to ease the boredom that she’s been facing this pass month.

James still didn’t trust her, he was afraid that she would run away even after she gave him her word that she wouldn’t. Most important when she agree to become the bastard’s mistress and play by his rules then he was going to release her.

“Jacqueline,” she looked at Ace as he stood beside her with a smirk on his face.

“James wanted me to inform you to get dress for tonight,”

Jacqueline looked at him fazed at his statement if anything he could be playing some sick joke on her. And she didn’t doubt that Ace was low to do such a thing to her.

“James said what?”

“Don’t tell me Jacqueline that you are hard of hearing?” Sarcasm dripping likes acid as he stared at her pointedly.

“Only when it comes to your boss and his stupid commands,” she shot back.

“Well you can tell him that tonight, you’ll be joining him tonight at one of his clubs,” he said

“I’m going out tonight?” she asked skeptical, “This isn’t a joke you’re playing? You’re telling the truth?”

“I have no point in lying to you and I don’t like jokes, so yes you’re going out tonight.”

She couldn’t help the smile that slowly came to her lips at the thought of finally leaving this godforsaken house. Moving out of her seat and practically running out of the room down the hall towards her bedroom to get ready.

Ace couldn’t help but shake his head at the intriguing, yet sometimes annoying woman at her sudden mood swings. He couldn’t help but be thankful she was James problem then his as he went about to get things ready for the night.

It was the first night that Jacqueline was to leave this place and she was going to make sure she looked her best. Despite Ace and James being there, she was happy to leave the house and be around people in general. She might even spot someone who knows her this might give her a chance to finally get away from James. But then again she seriously doubts that.

Taking a shower and washing her hair, her thoughts went back to James. For the past month that she’s been here she took her time to study him. Building a little profile on the devious bastard, from what she gather of him he didn’t allow a lot of people in his home. The only people he allows in his home were Ace and two of his men that were named Tony Chang and Wong Lee.

He didn’t have a maid and chief; he cooked all of his meals and cleaned. He was a serious health nut and most importantly he was an obsessive clean freak and the worst kind.

Like this time before he left for work he saw a smudge in the hallway mirror he didn’t waste any time to clean the mirror. After cleaning the mirror he checked the entranceway to see if anything else was out of order for a good hour and a half before he left.

Knowing this she did everything in her power to discreetly untidy places he would notice. Nothing serious to cause him to go in hysterics after all she wasn’t stupid, but very subtle to cause him to go overboard if it was a big mess.

It was her way of getting even with him.

She was surprise that he didn’t go into a rant about her destroying that room in the basement. She had even been bold as to mention it, but he simply dismissed it.

Stepping out of the shower and wrapping herself in her rob she did the necessary toiletries. Drying out her hair with a towel tell it was damped she began to blow-dried her hair.

Her outfit was already lying out, it was a form fitting red-orange dress that was v-cut in the front and shot sleeve and to finish off the look her shoes were gold stilettoes.

James had bought her all types of cloths; from causal wear to evening gowns to cocktail dresses down to some of the most exposing dresses that she wouldn’t even dare walkout the house in or better yet walk around the house.  Along with the dresses he bought her jewelry and other accessories to go along with her cloths.

Being his mistress she had to look the part to even stand with such a man of power. She couldn’t look like everyone else…oh no that was no to be when it came to her. Everything was designer made all the way down to her underwear.

James expects nothing less than perfection and would never settle for less especially when it came to his woman and how they dress. They need to be looked upon with envy by woman and desired by men; however, most importantly everyone had to know that she was his and no one else’s.

She would be automatically be labeled as James woman, whether Jacqueline liked it or not.

Jacqueline begun to curl her hair the center of her thoughts were James. She couldn’t stand him, yet he was the only person she thought about.

She couldn’t understand him; he had too many complex sides to him that it would take a lifetime to figure out and she sure as hell didn’t want to spend a life time with him.

Was he really a cold-hearted bastard or was his as lukewarm like everyone else?

She hated how arrogant and controlling he was and most importantly how he knew everything about everyone else, yet no one most importantly her, she didn’t know anything about him.

It was so freaking frustrating to say the lest and what irritating about the whole situation he knew. She didn’t tell him, but she knew he knew her frustration about the whole mystery about him. She could tell by the way he swagger himself around her or that self-assured smirk of being in control.

Then it was the other most serious frustrating and kept thoughts that she tried to not even pounder on. It was her deep and dirty little secret that she would burn in hell fire before she allowed that egotistic bastard catch wind of.

There will be times when she would look at James in pure appreciation of the sexiest specimen she had ever laid eyes on. She couldn’t hide it or ignore the fact that James was one sexy as man she has ever seen. Subtly she noticed how his body filled out his suits.

How the fabric to become one with his tone muscular body and seem like a second skin. And when he would bind over to give her a nice view of his backside…dear lord that man’s ass could win first place in a butt completion.

She was simply human, despite he was her kidnapper she couldn’t help the fact that the men was beyond easy on the eyes.

But that wasn’t what caused her such shame, for the behavior that not only frustrated her and caused her disliked was also the behavior that turn her on in a serious deep way that no man she has ever met or dated had ever causes such a reaction.

James had plenty of swaggers that could suffocate the whole damn planet. He held his head high and walked with a confidence that slaughtered anyone from miles away. His control and collectiveness in entrance her. But what could do her undoing was his deep baritone voice that when he spoke it was smooth yet husky.

And shamefully she had to admit that it turned her on in more ways than one. But she would never speak of such to him or show any sign when around him. This was something that she kept locked within her.

This caused many a battle within her for she wasn’t supposed to be thinking of such of her captor. She wished that she could call this Stockholm syndrome but you had to be either harasses, beat, threaten, abuses, or intimidates to feel such for your captor.  

James didn’t harasses her, when he was home he left her alone only speaking with her during dinner, but hell even then he was quiet. He never once raised a hand to her or even yells at her, but then again she didn’t do anything to cause such for him to hit her. His threats at the beginning was nothing life threatening, but then again he did threaten to pull her out the shower naked that one time…but that was it. And James was tall and muscular so of course he intimidated the hell out of her, but then whom he wouldn’t intimidate…this was James.

Stockholm syndrome was not a justify reason that she wanted, nor did she feel any emotion attachment to him, for she didn’t she couldn’t stand his ass with every last fiber within her.

The only logical explanation was that it was plain human nature; his was simply a sexy man and she was a woman who hormones were in appreciation to his sexiness.

Pinning her hair to the left side of her she decided to go with the one side look as her sandy brown curls was pin to the side. Appealing natural color make up to enhance her natural beauty Jacqueline walked out the bathroom to get dress.

She was determining to look her best tonight and enjoy herself despite everything else. And knowing James he might test her tonight to see if she could play her role. If he wanted her to act then by all means she was going to act her ass off.

“Let the games begin,”

Ace stood by the car texting James they were on their way to meet him. Going through his phone for any important messages his eyes went to the door every now and then. He knew all too well how woman like to take their time to get ready, he knew if someone wanted to look their best they took their time to do so.

But when his eyes glance at the door he just didn’t know as to what he was looking at. Ace was never the one to become speechless…that was simply not his style, but at this moment it was the only thing he could do.

Never once did Ace looked at James female companions or had any sort yearning towards them. Due to several reason one being that James wouldn’t hesitate to kill him and two they had very different taste for woman.

But at this moment in time Ace would have to say he wished that he was James right now and couldn’t help but to think that maybe their taste wasn’t so different.

“Ace, are you going to simply look me all night or are you going to open the door for me?” teased Jacqueline.

He looked and notices that she was in front of him she had a smile on her face that made her even more beautiful then she already was.

He cleared his throat as he opened the door for her; she stepped into the Maybach with all the grace he had never seen in a woman. Closing the door Ace shook his head when James saw her tonight…a since of sympathy his boss most definitely had to keep her by his side tonight.

.

.

.

James looked at the bumping and grinding of the people on the dance floor with mild amusement. He could literally smell sex in the air. Woman dressed in clad dresses that exposed too much that was decent, while men stared predatory picking out their prey.

He watched as people stumble amongst theirselves a sure sign of intoxication, while others held onto their drinks as they grind to the beat.

All in all he was amused; after all they all were giving him their money freely just to have fun. Above VIP in the owner’s private booth, James waited with anticipation for Jacqueline to arrive. He knew that she was expecting a test of sorts and she would be right, he had a few test that she needed to past tonight.

The first of many was when she stepped into the building. He already got a text from Ace saying they had left the house he was simply waiting for his second to text him they were here.

He took a sip of his coffee as threw out commands to the few men he had with him tonight. He could feel his phone buzz in his pocket. Fumbling through his pockets he looked up to the entry way one last time when…

All thoughts about his phone were lost in the image before his very eyes…she didn’t even know the power that she possessed in this moment.

The dress that she wore enfolded her body perfectly displaying her curves that seem to imploring for your touch.  She walked into the room with a vengeance playing little to none of the stares that she was receiving from everyone in the room.

His eyes followed like a starved man in total desperation for nourishment. The way her hips sway and the soft bounce of her hair and chest made him thirsts for her in ways that was un-startling. He could feel his body tighten and a stirring within him that made him want her in a predator that he felt he was going to paunch on her if he didn’t get any control.

He watched as she moved about the room with Ace following along, they climb the stairs that lead to his own personal section of the club.

When she came into view he subtly readjusted himself eyeing her up and down he could feel the predatory inside him ready to snitch her up and take her right there and then.

“Jacqueline,” he nodded his head as he tried to get himself under wraps he didn’t want to petrify her.

“James,” her voice was sultry and low as she looked at him with the look he was becoming all too familiar with.

“Seat,” he patted the spot next to him.

She walked towards him and he could feel his member twitch as she slide over to him in the booth. The fragrance she had on was fruity yet sensual and it was teasing his senses merciless making the predator within him even hungrier with need.

“What fragrance you’re wearing?” he asked she looked at him.

Heat,” she said.

She simply was asking for him to fuck her...but he couldn’t do that to her not now…he was wanting for the perfect time.

He readjust himself crossing his leg over the other he took a sip of his coffee.

“Wear that more often,” he said subtly.

.

.

.

It was completely unfair there was no way in hell that man was supposed to be this damn sexy. It was completely unfair to the male gender at how good looking this man was.

Jacqueline couldn’t help but notice how good he looked tonight. He wore a tailored black suit with a black V-neck shirt on, and a navy pocket square. His hair was comb to the front neatly and the cologne was teasing her senses.

“What do you prefer to drink?” his voice interrupting her thoughts.

“Just a glass of red wine,” she said the waiter nodded his head as he walked towards the bar that was on the far left hand side. As she looked over the room she could see a few of James men in the back posted in certain spots. Ace was seated at the bar all the while his eyes were on them; in the front of them she could see the whole view of the club. She could see everyone and everything nothing could be hidden from her view and she guess the life style that James lived you had to always had to be cautious.

Then she thought about her father, when she was young she never though too much about it, but now it seem to creep back on her as if it happen yesterday.

Whenever her father would go out whether it was going to the ice cream shop or a restaurant he father made sure they seat in a spot where he could see everything that was going on and was closest to the nearest exit. She didn’t know how serious it was back then, but being with James now she understood.

The bartender placed her glass of wine in front of her; she smiled at him and gave a quiet thank you. Taking a sip of her wine she could see James looking at her setting her glass down as she looked at him questioningly.

“So what’s on the agenda?”

“Why do you ask such?” he said taking a sip of his coffee.

“I was curious, am I supposed to simply seat here all night and look pretty? Or is there someone who’s coming to join us?” 

“An associate of mines is joining us and I expect you to seat here looking pretty,” he said with an arrogant smirk on his lips.

“And act nice towards me,” his voice becoming a little huskier she gave him a side glance as she took a sip of her wine all the while trying to ignore the tingling feeling deep within her.

“If you can act, dear sweet Jacqueline,” she placed he glassed down and with the tingling feeling disappearing completely.

“Please James…I don’t think it was hard for you’re other woman to pretend either,” she could see the bastard smirk widen with a devious glint in his eyes.

Pressing himself closer to her side with his left arm resting above her head all the while his right hand snaked around to her chin and titling her face towards him, “Don’t speak of things you don’t know…I might surprise you,”

His lips were a few inches from hers and never did she felt so torn…the rational side of her was in total fear of him forcing a kiss from her. She might have the title of Mistress, but she hadn’t performed any physical content with James. Something that she knew in the near future was to happen, yet she hoped no to soon.

The un-rational side of her that was strongly attracted to James was yearning for him to kiss her senselessly with those perfect lips of his. Wondering how it would feel to be kissed by him.

His gaze sent a tightening twisting feeling within her sending this crawling sensation to erupted her skin and the frightening part about this whole ordeal was that it turned her on in ways that she has never felt before.

His head moved a little closer felling those mere inches that separated them. Her body became stiff whether from fear or anticipation she didn’t know. The heat that radiated from his skin reflected on her and she could hear the smooth intakes of air from him.

Her heart was jumping wildly within her and its tempo seemed louder then the music that bumped below them. His thumb was caressing her jaw line send a little vibration to start.

She lick her lips as she closed her eyes waiting for his next move...

“Frank,”

Fluttering her eyes open, James had now turned away and facing forward his hand that once held her face was back to his side. His arm was now resting on her shoulders pulling her closer to his person.

Mentally shaking herself she turned around and followed his lead, after all this was her time to prove the know-it-all bastard that he wasn’t right all the time.

Pressing herself closer to him she rested her right hand on his knees while her left hand was casually placed on the table. A smile on her face she turned towards the person that was name Frank.

Jacqueline couldn’t help but to think that the person name Frank looked as if he stepped out of The Soprano’s and the woman on his arm looked like a Bada Bing stripper.

“James,” Frank nodded his head in greeting to James never noticing 

“Please seat,” James said as he signal the bartender towards them with drinks for the new arrivals.

The bartender walked over towards them setting their drinks in front of Frank and his woman. Jacqueline notices how Frank slipped his hand from his jacket and discreetly gives him a medium orange envelope. She followed the bartender as he walked back to the bar and handed the envelope to Ace. Ace stood from his seat and headed towards a door disappearing inside.

“And who is this beautiful creature you have here James?” his Italian accent came out thick.

She turned to see Frank eyeing her with a twisted sense of humor and a smirk on his face.

“This is my Jacqueline,” came James as he tightens his hold on her. Was it her or was he being too possessive?

The urge to roll her eyes at his statement came out very strong.

“Hello,” she said her smile was bright but her hold on James knee became tight as if signaling him to let up on his hold.

“You have a voice of an angel to match the face,” Frank said which only caused James to tighten his hold even more to Jacqueline.

“Thank you…”

“Call me Frank,”

“Thank you Frank,” she looked towards James the words that she was about to say next she hoped that James didn’t break their cover, “Baby, you were right your friend is a charmer.”

“Right about what, you warn her about me James?” said Frank.

“Anybody in their right minds would warn any woman about you Frank,” James joked as Frank and the woman with him laughed.

“I can see why you’ve been keeping this one from us James,” his accent came out even more thickly as he laughed taking a sip of his drink.

“Afraid someone going to take her James?” he said jokingly.

“I don’t think so, I think I have to worry about someone taking James from me,” the words came out sweet yet held a disgusting taste in her mouth.

.

.

.

James on the other hand was eating her words up as if they were treats. He couldn’t help but be amused knowing that it was taking everything in her to say such. He could see that Frank had totally forgotten the woman he brought for his attention was only on Jacqueline.

James knew Frank was harmless with his jokes and flirtatious comments, but James was a very possessive man by nature and when he claims something as his. He didn’t share. And even though he had yet to claim Jacqueline she was his.

He looked towards her and his eyes instantly focused on her tantalizing lips. The urge to have one taste, to have her smooth flesh against his, and claiming a little piece of her was tempting.

So when Frank finally noticed his woman speaking with her in harsh whispers, before Jacqueline had fully faced him her lips was smashed with his.

With a sudden move her lips had part and James use that moment to stick his tongue in to taste the sweetness that was Jacqueline.

Her body was stiff for only a second then she became comfortable; it would be bold of him to think that she like him kissing her, but he knew by now Frank was watching them he didn’t give a damn.

Her mouth was warm she tasted like the red wine yet he could tasty a minty ting that only heighten his senses even more. His tongue slowly discovered every little inch of her mouth. To his amazement she was participating in the kiss, her tongue teased his and he could feel the predator in him stir and he knew that if he didn’t stopped right now he was going to do something that was going to scary her senseless and him satisfied.

Jacqueline was the first to break away her lips were red and swollen as she took in huge amount of air. He couldn’t help but to smirk as he turned around to face Frank to his shock and amusement Frank and his date was no longer there and to face him was a very amused Ace.

“What happen to Frank and his date?” James said as he took a sip of his coffee.

“I believe you two scared him off, boss,” he said with amusement on his face.

“It could hardly been that horrific to scary Frank off,” he said as he looked towards Jacqueline, who at this minute was swooshing water around her mouth swallowing it and then taken a huge sip of her wine.

“No I don’t think it scared him more like turn him on,” as he gave James the envelope as he walked away.

He turned to face Jacqueline who had a solemn expression.

“Kissing me can’t be that worst?” he teased narrowed her eyes at him.

“It’s like swallowing lye,” she shot back.

“Ah but I thought I was your baby a minute ago?” her glare become even more apparent he chuckled.

“Baby? You couldn’t think of a better nickname?”

“I think I would blow our cover if I called you a bastard in front of him,” she said as she took a sip of her water, “and if you think I was going to call you big daddy or papi you had –“

“I like that one better,” he said getting up.

“Like what?” she looked at him perplexed

“Big daddy…it has a nice ring to it,” he teased

“Big daddy? You want me to call you big daddy? Have you lost your damn mind I’m not calling you no-“James cut her off.

“Or daddy whichever you prefer?”

“How about hell to the n-“ but once again James cut her off.

“Come one Jack, daddy is about to leave,” he said walking.

She shook her head as she stood from the booth and followed him all the while silently talking mess about the arrogant bastard.

Stepping out of the club James kept his arms around Jacqueline, his hold on her became tight as he noticed the guys that was standing in line stare at her as if she was some piece of meat.

None of them dare to say anything outright to her while she was next to him, but that didn’t stop the stares or him hearing some vulgar comments about her from them when they thought they were quiet.

As the valet pulled to the front his white Zenvo ST1, stepping towards the passenger door he opened the door for her. She walked over towards the car quietly saying thank you she stepped in. Closing the door he gave Ace a few commands and walked around the car giving the valet a tip stepping inside the car he could see Jacqueline check looking around the car with twinkle of admiration.

Stripping his seatbelt on and with a smirk he decided to have some fun. Zipping out of the lane he moved into traffic with full speed.

.

.

.

Jacqueline couldn’t help but to admire the speed James car was producing, not only did it looked sexy and intimidating but it had speed to back it up. A perfect reflection of its owner. She looked to James he was quiet as he switched lanes and speeding through the streets.

And she couldn’t help but to think about the kiss they shared at the club. It had caught her by surprise. She didn’t know what to think of it at first; she was split with the thought of pushing her off or allowing him to kiss her and simply enjoy it.

Rational thinking was pushed aside as her body took action and allowed him to kiss her. And kiss her he did; all the times she had imagine how would it feel to be kissed by James allowing her imagination to have full reign.

Her imagination did her no justice for what the real thing felt like. His lips were strong and he knew exactly what to do. He didn’t suck on her lips as if it was food or nearly chock her with his tongue like some of the past men she dated. It seemed as if his lips melted with hers and she felled helplessly into his kiss.

The tightening feeling that she felt only hours ago was coming full force and she couldn’t help but to think that it was his fault for making her feel way. More important her fault for allowing her body to take reign then listening to her brain. This was so confusing and unfair that she couldn’t wrap around it.

“Jacqueline,” his voice was smooth as honey as he said her name and oh how she hated the sound of his voice.

She looked at him and notices that they were in front of his house in the driveway. Turning towards him she could see he was looking at her. It was something about that look he gave her that sent chills through her and she couldn’t help but to think that it made him sexier and dangerous.

She mentally shook her head not liking the way her thoughts were leading again.

“Yes, James?”

“You did well tonight,” she could tell that he wasn’t use to giving out compliments by the hesitation in his voice. She smiled at him without the snobbish air that he was used.

“So I’m going to award you,”

“My freedom?” she said sarcastically

“Keeping talking to me in that way I’m going to kiss you again,” she kept quiet which amused him.

So threatening her with kisses from him could cause her to be quiet well maybe he should kiss her more to keep her quiet when she’s throwing little smart ass comments to him and Ace.

“Your reward is a night without me in the house,” he said reaching over to open her door.

“When is that?”

“Right now, I’ll see you in the morning,” he said dismissively.

She shrugged her shoulders and with a faint roll of the eyes stepped out. It wasn’t as if she was going to miss his presence he was in actually doing her a favor.

A night to herself was most definitely what she was in need of especially the events of the night. She really needed to soul search and get her thinking in order without the presence of James around.

“Also don’t think to runaway I will know what you’re doing before you step near the door,” he said.

“Yes oh great one, anything else I can do for you?” her eyes was narrowed.

“Close the door,”

She had an urge to slam the blasted door but thought otherwise in doing such. Closing the door she moved towards the house and opening the front door.

James watched as she stepped into the house and locked the door was when he decided to pull off. He couldn’t be in the house with her tonight, because he knew without a doubt that he was going to fuck Jacqueline to oblivion.

He could feel his member stiffen as he watched her hips sway while walking to the entrance of the house. It took everything in him not to jump out the car, pick her up, ripping that dress from her body, taking her in the entranceway of the house.

Was she unaware of her body and the reactions it provoked the insides of a man? How so seductive she was?

His hands were griping the stirring wheel as he thought taking hold of them and slamming himself within her tight little hole.

But instead he grabbed his phone and dialed one number the person answer the phone in one ring.

“Roxanne be ready,” he said hanging up the phone and speeding back to the city as his mind was surround on Jacqueline.

 

There's No Need to Worry by Benny Jude Road
Author's Notes:

A/N: I need to make a few announcements I know I made Monique as Jacqueline friend but I changed it were their cousins Jackie is a year older then she is.

Secondly this well answers some of your questions as to why no ones looking for Jacqueline. Thirdly the story well be picking up its pace…. your going to love the next chapter (naught laugh.)

Thirdly, sorry for the long update, but it is always worth it in the long run.

“Don’t Worry About a Thing,” by Stevie Wonder

 

stories/2209/images/BeFunky_rainzq5.jpg.jpg 

James in the Gym

stories/2209/images/BeFunky_Dragon_and_Phoenix_tattoo_by_MrSultan531.jpg.jpg

James tattoo

stories/2209/images/BeFunky_Beyonce+Knowles+Dresses+Skirts+Halter+Dress+20kJ0j9F9gnl.jpg.jpg

Jacqueline's outfit 

stories/2209/images/BeFunky_rihanna-in-strapless-mini-dress-photo-shoot-by-patrick-fraser-short-hair-1607037032.jpg.jpg

Jacqueline cousin Monique Wale's

Everybody needs a change

A chance to check out the new

But you’re the only one to see

The changes you take yourself through

Don’t worry ‘bout a thing

Don’t worry ‘bout a thing, pretty mama

Cause I’ll be standing in the wings

When you check it out

Don’t you worry ‘bout a thing

~ Stevie Wonder

 

There’s No Need to Worry

 

 

Jacqueline was never a morning person; she didn’t like speaking in the morning, she already hated the fact that she had to leave the bed when she didn’t want to, so there was never a smile on her face.

James on the other hand was the opposite; he woke up at the crake of dawn doing gods know what; scratch out sunny personality he did speak in the morning, and if you could call his smirk a smile then so be it.

That was on the weekdays…weekends was a totally different story.

If James woke up at the break of dawn so did Jacqueline… involuntarily on her behalf.

James made sure if he cleaned or cooked that it was loud enough for her to get the picture to get her ass up and keep him company.

Jacqueline didn’t clean up nor cook.

James had his own style as to how he wanted his house to be clean he didn’t want her touching anything.

And to cooking…well he didn’t trust her preparing his meal.

So her job was to simply keep him company until Ace showed up which would be later on in the day.

So on this fine Saturday morning she fount herself waking up to the sounds of shouts-to is correct grunts.

Jacqueline pulled the comforter from her body with a sigh.

In a moments of clarity she wonder if she killed James would Ace and the boys come after her?

Because all this noise in the morning was going to cause her to lose some sense of sanity.

Pushing up in the bed she could feel her temper stir awake.

Last night, James took her to some gathering with some of the other heads of the Five Families that ran certain parts of the town.

Her feet still hurt from standing on her feet all night long, she was still freaked the hell out by some of the looks that some of the men were giving her, and a little annoyed with how some of those woman were looking at her.

More importantly, her side still hurt from how tightly he was holding her half the night. Something she was beginning to notice about him every time they’ve gone out. Whenever men looked at her longer then necessary James would literally pull her to his side in a death grip as if giving off some sort of warning.

Which have worked effectively the last few nights they’ve been out.

Still that didn’t mean he had to be rough when it came to handling her; she was getting pretty tired of waking up with a sore side because of him.

Rising up she stretch and walked to her bathroom, she went about brushing her teeth and washing her face.

There’s been something else that’s been on her mind for sometime it concerned James and kissing & touching.

In public he would kiss her subtly, but somehow his hands would journey farther then from her arms. Most times his hands would linger at her waist keeping her at a distance from him.

And then there were times when he got bold.

He would push her closer to him, his arms around her waist with his hands squeezing her butt. Or he was caressing the underlay of her cloth breast. It all depends when he was feeling very bold.

What she thought was suppose to repulse her, especially after what he had allowed done to her by those disgusting bastards. She should have felt sick by having him touch her, but that wasn’t case in this situation. When he touched her in such a way it bought on that tightening feeling within her making her wet.

His touches weren’t demanding, it was held with so much confidence at what he could really do to her if he wanted to.

Making her wanting him to touch her again with some sick anticipation as to what he would do next.

But he wasn’t just kissing her in public, but he was also kissing her in private and always off guard.

It could be very unexpected when he kissed her or touch her out of nowhere. But it was the afterwards that frustrated her to her core. He would act as if nothing happen between them and continue on to what he was doing leaving her with a foolish look on her face wondering what the hell just happen.

But there was something peculiar with James especially after he kissed her. At home he would leave two hours and would come home around midnight or after showing her off like a prize pony he drop her off and come home the next day.

She really didn’t care after all he wasn’t her man so she didn’t really care.

She was just curious.

.

.

The grunts became louder as she stepped in the hallway meaning James was in the gym. Walking down the hallway clade in light blue fitted pajama pants and a white tank top she headed towards the noise of the Devil.

The door was open, the reason why she could hear him throughout the damn house. Walking towards it she pushed open the door.

The sight before her was any women’s wettest dreams coming true.

Inside the room was James…showing off his defined and magnificent muscles as he lifted a 50-pound dumb bar.

The deep v-line poked out in these loose-fitted blue sweatpants teasing her in the most profound measures. Perspiration was light on him but it made him even sexier then he usually was.

The only thing that could summon him up was the line in Salt n Pepper I Am the Body Beautiful; It’s all good from the front to the back, two snaps and a clap for a body like that.

“I see that you’ve awaken Jackie,” his voice interrupting her very inappropriate thoughts.

“I couldn’t help be awaken with you grunting like an animal,” she snapped back at him crossing her arms across her chest.

He smirked as he looked towards her.

“If you had woken up in my bed you wouldn’t be so grouchy in the morning,” his smirk became more definite when he saw her blush.

“When I decide to sleep in pit of snakes I might take you up on your offer,” she said seating down on the pressing bench.

“So you must do it often,” she threw him a glare.

 Satisfy that he had ruffled some of her feathers he had place the dumb bar down and moved to where his towel was hanging. Batting the towel over his heated and sweaty face he was about to tell her to leave so he could finish working out when.

 “I didn’t know you had an tattoo,” came her voice he looked at her.

She was walking towards him eyes caught on the tattoos on his back he turned around for her so she could have a better look.

There on his back were two giant images of a dragon and a phoenix. The dragon was on the right side of his back snaring at the phoenix, while the phoenix was on the left with its wings spread answering the dragons challenged.

It was a work of art.

Without even thinking she reached out to trace the images with her hand. Never once did she realize how profound her touch was affecting him.

He could feel all his muscles tightening as she left his skin quivering from the trail she made. She was at the head of the dragon when James suddenly turned around in front of her.

He was looking at with such intensity that it was hypnotizing and frightening.

He moved closer to her that she could feel the very heat that radiated from his body as well as the dampness.

His arms wrapped around her waist as he pulled her closer to his hard body. She looked up to him only to have his lips smashed into hers.

He could kiss her many times an she would never get over the fact that his kisses could feel like the first one but even more breathtaking then the last.

His hands moved under her shirt with such a fluent motion she didn’t even noticed it. His finger brushed against her skin with such care that she wouldn’t believe he was capable of.

A moan came forth from her lips allowing his tongue to enter. He tasted like cinnamon and honey.

And in a bold moment she wrapped her arms around his neck pressing her body closer to him. His hands had left from under her shirt to underneath her butt. Scooping her up till she was straddling his waist he maneuvered them towards the wall.

She could feel herself being drawn to him even further her senses were clouded. His lips left hers moving to her neck. A soft moan left her as the feeling of his lips against her flash sent so many unknown feeling within her.

And just as she was mixing within these feelings and emotions she was finding herself falling flat back to reality.

He stopped.

Placing her back on her feet he backed away from her and headed towards the door.

“I’ve already made breakfast after your finish just put the dishes in the dishwasher,” he said.

“Aren’t you joining me for breakfast?” she fount herself saying.

“I’ve already eaten, I have to handle some business,” he said heading for the door.

He stopped and looked towards her, “Tonight we’re going to dinner.”

“Are you meeting someone for dinner?” she asked.

“No, just you and me with Ace and the boys at the table near us,” he said walking out ending any further questions.

.

.

.

She hated the bastard.

It was the chant that she kept repeating in her head throughout the day and right now, as she got ready to go out to dinner with the bastard.

When he had left her in that room he just didn’t understand what he had did to her. She didn’t understand these disorderly emotions that he ignited within her by simply kissing her.

Out of the men that she had dated never once did they kiss her with such intensity that it drove her senses in frenzy.

And the more that she thought the more she became confused, which brought on annoyance.

She had left the room and went downstairs to the kitchen. Seating down at the table she felt so down and she couldn’t understand why.

Half way finished with her meal James had made himself known. Dressed in his regular attire of suit and tie. Informing her that he was going out and he was to meet her at the restaurant.

And in his typically James fashion he left out the house without another word.

Now here she was getting ready to have dinner with the bastard. It just made her annoyance level become higher, because she knew he would play it off as if nothing happen between them.

Wearing a light green and orange floral pattern halter dress that flow in the middle were broken crystals. Her hair was pulled into a ponytail allowing a full view of her face. The only make up she wore was light green eye shadow and dark pink lip-gloss.

Jewelry was a simple jade earrings and matching bracelet set that he bought her.

When she felt that there was nothing wrong Jacqueline left the house and headed towards the awaiting car.

.

.

.

The morning encounter with Jacqueline was almost his undoing. He had lost count on how many times that he almost lost control with her. Forcing himself on her was not his style it would change the whole dynamics between them.

So why was he doing this?

It was very simple.

He wanted her to ingratiate it first.

Well…it was suppose to be simple.

She absolutely didn’t know the very potential of how she moved her body.

Some women only had beauty and not body; other women had body and not beauty. Women who had beauty and not body could move with grace, while others who had body and not beauty tried (and that was saying it very loosely) to be graceful, but couldn’t.

There were only a blessed few that held beauty, body, and grace.

Jacqueline was one of those blessed women.

He could tell that she was very oblivious about how she moved her body. The way her hips sway as she walked to the way her hair bounce as if keeping count of her steps.

The simplest movements she made or outfit she wore turned him on to new heights that no woman had ever did before.

If she knew the power that she unknowingly had over him it would literally be his downfall. That was why he had to stop himself when he felt that the last strained of his control was going to snap.

He had to get away from her and relieve himself on Roxanne. But he knew that even fucking Roxie wasn’t going to be enough to clench his thirst of Jacqueline.

And it wasn’t going to be long.

Oh he knew perfectly well that Jacqueline was becoming very frustrated. Her emotions weren’t completely locked down, as she liked to think.

She was the perfect definition of an open book.

Her emotions and thoughts could be read from her features to her sudden mood swings.

Even the I-hate-you-with-everything-in-me charade she liked to put on for him. James knew that she was attracted to him and being the bastard, as she liked to call him he played on her emotions.

He could feel that time was slowly almost coming to and end to their antagonistic relationship for them to only blossom into something more physical.

The sudden knock on his door interrupted his musings.

“Come in,” he said taking a sip of coffee.

Ace walked into his boss office with a hard look on his face.

“Why the look Ace? Did the boys handle the situation accordingly?” he asked.

“Accordingly, like always,”

“Then why the hard look?”

“Jacqueline’s cousin Monique Wales is asking around town after her cousin,” Ace said taking a seat in front of his boss.

The room became a very tense silent until an explosion came forth.

 “I SHOULD HAVE KILLED THAT CONNIVING BITCH!” James said pushing his coffee to the side.

Ace looked questioningly at his boss as to who he was speaking about.

“I asked her to do one simply thing and that was to tell a cover story as to why her daughter simply dropped her friends and work so suddenly,” he vented out, “I should have follow my first mind and put a bullet in that lying conniving whore head!”

Katherine better keep herself in hiding, because if he ever caught wind of her presence he was coming to her like the Angle of Death.

Never in his whole life did he thought someone could rattle his nerves and the want for their blood so bad then how he wanted that old washed up bitch Katherine’s.

“From what my sources tell me, Katherine told her niece, but the niece not buying that Jacqueline dropped everything and disappeared.”

“They all say’s that when someone’s missing,” he said irritated.

“They’re close,” Ace said quietly.

“What?” James turned his eyes to his second in command.

“They’re close,”

“And how do you know that?” his tone was very possessive.

Ace knew that James was a very possessive man and he could tell already that he was very possessive when it came to Jacqueline.

Knowing this and that at this moment that James was very trigger-happy right now he was going to have to walk on ease ground with his boss.

“I remember Jacqueline mentioning her,” he said

James simply stared; this was going to be a serious problem for him.

If the girl goes missing that would cause some serious suspicion and if he allowed Jacqueline to tell her everything was okay was it convincing enough for her cousin to get the picture to mind her damn business.

As he debated the pros and cons of his decision he knew that it was going to backfire on him either way.

.

.

.

Seating at the bar with all the patience of the world, Jacqueline looked like a woman waiting for her date to arrive. Sipping at her Coke and Lime with her eyes to the television screen. Nothing seems odd, except two men of Asian decent keeping a close look at her.  This would be the scene of an innocent bystander.

In truth Jacqueline was aggravated from earlier still and even more since it was taking the bastard long to get here. She could practically feel her guard dogs on the watch. With a side-glance she could see them with a bored expression on their face as they looked around the room and back to her.

They were close enough to hear and see anything or anyone near her and far enough not to make it obvious that they were there to protect her.

She looked back at the screen of the television; it wasn’t as if she was watching it anyway she just needed something to ease her of her boredom.

She couldn’t believe that she was actually thinking this, but she really misses Ace not guarding her. With him at least it was fun, but if it was someone else to watch over her there was no point to even speak.

They were silent and did their job of protecting her until James dismissed them. And it wasn’t as if she didn’t try to start up a conversation with them, she did to no avail. They simply ignore her and kept doing what they were assigned to do and that was protecting her.

It was really annoying to say the least.

A sigh came forth as the boredom build on.

“Jacqueline?” came a voice from behind her.

She turned around in her seat wondering who in their right mind was calling her name.

It was Lisa, a co-worker of hers at the shop she worked at-correction use to work at.

“Lisa,” taking in the sight of her former co-worker who was dressed in all red. Lisa was known in the shop for doing the absolute most when she dressed up. Wearing the most tasteless outfits that covered less skin and parts that should be kept private.     

“I knew that was you, Jacqueline,” she said loudly, “I was walking past and saw you, but at first I didn’t think it was you, but then again I knew it was you. So I just left my date to see if it was you and wouldn’t you be sight for sore eyes.”

Jacqueline simply smiled while keeping her eyes on her two guards. She could feel her heart beat faster. The room felt as if it was closing in on her there was no noise it was simply quiet.

Then everything went back to normal as if nothing happen in those few minutes.

“So how’s everything Jackie?” her smile was tight and she had a feeling she shouldn’t trust her.

“Everything’s fine,”

“Fine…I know its has to be more then that,” she said hunching up her shoulders in a suggestive way.

“Everything’s fine,” Jacqueline said again wondering what the hell was up with this girl.

“Girl, you don’t have to be modest with me, look at you,” she said motioning her hands towards Jacqueline.

“That man of yours is really taking good care of you. Now I see why you quiet the salon,” she said placing her hands on her hips.

Now she was really confused as to what Lisa was saying.

“Who said that I quiet the salon?”

Now it was Lisa turn to look at her if she was a simpleton.

“Didn’t you tell your mother to come down to the shop and give Janelle your resonation?”

And then everything became clear to her in those few minutes; her mother had made a cover story up as to why she would leave her job, her friends, and her life up.

“Don’t be mad at your mom if she told us more then should,” she said winking her eye, “and here you are looking like a million bucks I have to see this mystery man.”

“Whose your friend?” of course this would be the time that James showed up.

She turned to only face James who was smiling at Lisa with all the charm that she never knew he could possess.

“This is an old co-worker of mines her name is Lisa,” she said as he pulled her close to him.

“It’s nice to meet you,” James said giving off the most charming smile that Jacqueline felt her stomach turn.

“Nice to meet you,” said Lisa as she was looking at James in away that didn’t feel right with Jacqueline.

“Come love, our table is ready,” he said pulling Jacqueline closer to him all the while placing a kiss on her temple.

“Nice seeing you Lisa,” she said

“The same,” Lisa said back with a smirk on her face that said she was going to tell the masses at the shop the next day.

.

.

.

She needed to breath that was how angry she was feeling. Looking at James in her peripheral vision he was walking with easy steps, which only annoyed the living hell out of her. Her anger was seizing her up in a strong embrace. She just wanted to lash out on him cause some sort of bodily harm to him. The last time she thought about doing such to him was when he kept her locked in the basement. The only thing that stopped her from doing such was that James was half her size and he could do some serious harm to her if he was motivated.

Stepping inside the house she practically ran up the stairs towards her room. His presence was suffocating her sense and she just needed a moment to herself.

Just to simply think, especially the information that Lisa just told her tonight.

Inside her room she flopped herself on the edge of the bed and begin to remove her heels. She couldn’t say all her anger was on James, but mostly on Katherine.

She couldn’t understand how anybody could be so foul especially to ones own flesh and blood. It wasn’t the fact that she was shock about Katherine making up a lie to cover up her kidnapping.

In her heart she was simply hurt t.

The knife her mother shoved in her back was slowly twisting around causing the wound to become deeper.

She hoped to never lay eyes on Katherine again.

The door open of course it was James, it was always James and his always ill timing for things.

She didn’t bother to look at him simply moving off the bed and taking her jewelry off. She knew that when his eyes caught sight of her shoes laying carelessly on the ground his OCD was going to kick in.

And if right on clue James picked her heels up and went to place them in the closet in there rightful place. Back against the dresser and with her arms cross she looked towards the closet waiting for him to emerge back.

She couldn’t help but to think for him to be such a ruthless prick he really was obsessive about being neat.

He came walk from out the closet and towards her. The look he was giving her was very quizzical and untrusting. Towering over her and placing his hands at each side of her so she wouldn’t escape. Bending his head he begun to speak.

“Who was that person at the restaurant?”

“I told you already,”

“I don’t believe you,”

“I don’t give a damn! I told you exactly who she was, after all I don’t like repeating myself,” throwing one of his own response back at him.

His jaw locked and she could feel the dresser jerked a little. He was holding himself from hurting her. But she had all the right in the world to talk smart to him after what she heard tonight.

“Jacqueline did that woman so happen was your cousin Monique?” her heart stopped by the mere mention of her cousin.

Monique was her cousin on her mother side and she was the closest thing to a sister. There was nothing she wouldn’t do for her as the same could be said for Monique.

“How you know about my cousin,” she was now standing toe to toe with him. If he thought that intimidating her would make her submit then he had failed.

Jacqueline knew that she would never win in a physical fight with James, but she was going to leave some sort injury on him.

Talking about either her father or cousin could get you in some serious trouble with her. When it came to blood she didn’t take well to disrespect.

“Was that woman your cousin?”

“Hell no, now what about my cousin,” she demanded.

James looked at her with amusement.

Did she really think she was scaring him?

“Your cousin has been asking questions around town about you?”

“She has the right to do so,”

“Not if you belong to me and you don’t want your cousin to get hurt.”

“I wish you would try to hurt my cousin,” she said pushing her finger into his chest.

She didn’t know what happen within seconds she could feel herself being pulled closer to him. There was no point in struggling for he had her in a tight embrace; her body was moshed into his and she could feel his harden member against her.

And somehow they we’re spread on top of her bed; her arms was held over her head by both of his arms.

His breathing was heavy as he looked at her with heated eyes. Her breathing was matching his and her eyes told of her anger.

Then his lips smashed down against hers and she allowed him to kiss her. She had allowed him to find entrance allowing his skilled tongue to wrap around hers.

His arms had release its hold from her arms and wrapped around her waist while hers had found its way to his neck.

She pulled him closer to her once again allowing the unruly side to her get the better of her. Allowing herself to enjoy his kisses and his hard body against hers.

And then he pulled from her,

He still was giving her the heated stare but it was now mixed with lust. And deep within her it sent so many sinful sensations throughout her body.

“I don’t take well to threats, you well talk to your cousin and tell her not to worry about anything,” he said finality.

Then he got off of her and left her room.

Now propped on her elbows she looked at the door.

“Did he just…he couldn’t have…the fuck is wrong with him,” were the broken thoughts of Jacqueline as she looked at the door.

He did it again, he had worked her up and then run away…and she had allowed it to happen.

She flipped on her stomach and screamed into the pillow while violently hitting it imagining it was James all the while doing so.

.

.

.

“This conversation that you two have will be on speaker. Keep it short and to the point, but make it believable,” said James.

He was standing in front of her arms cross as he glared down at her. Jacqueline looked to him and then at Ace, who was posted right next beside her like a guard dog.

“Do you understand?” her attention snapped back to him.

“Keep it short and to the point, I got it,” she snapped.

James stared at her for a second as if debating his next course of action, but simply went and dialed the number she gave him.

Pressing the speaker button the sound of the other line ringing could be heard in the room.

It ringed three times until it answered.

“If this is a bill collector looking for Monique Wales you have the wrong-“

“Monique this is Jacqueline,” she said rolling her eyes at her cousin.

“Jacqueline?” the sound of her voice was low and it sent a sting to her heart to know she was the one to cause her cousin to sound like that.

“Yeah Mo, its me,” she could feel heated tears sting her eyes, but she wouldn’t allow them to flow, for the simply fact James and Ace were in the room. Of course she knew they saw her in tears before, but that couldn’t be help this time she could have some sense of control.

“WHERE IN THE BLUE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN JACQUELINE MARIE REED!” and the Kodak moment was ruin thanks to her cousin big ass mouth.

“FIRST OF ALL I DON’T APPRICATE YOU SAYING MY GOVERNMENT NAME OUT LIKE THAT MONIQUE NICOLE WALE! SECOND WHOM IN THE BLUE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR TALKING TO LIKE THAT? I’M OLDER THEN YOU!”

Monique and Jacqueline’s relationship was very complex…one moment they could talk calmly to each other, then the next moment their cussing each other out, and end up laughing at each other.

They teased each other and called the other out their name, to a normal it would seem like fighting words, but in actuality they were words of endearments that they alone understood. And if the other was in trouble there was no doubt they had each other’s back ready to take on the world.

“Girl bomb, your only older then me by one month,” her cousin started to laugh, which caused Jacqueline to laugh.

Both James and Ace looked at each other as if they just witness the same scene; confused at the fact they were just yelling at each other now they were laughing?

This conversation felt like trouble.

“Whatever I’m still older then you,” Jacqueline said crossing her arms.

“Whatever Jackie, where in the hell are you, because I don’t believe that bitch Katherine,” her cousin said getting to the point.

“What did she tell you?”

“Well first thing this bitch tells me is that ya’ll move out of the house. Which I don’t believe since; one your father paid off that house, two Katherine is going to drain the hell out of your father’s last name, and three she frugal as fuck.”

“What else?” Jacqueline knew already this was going to be hard to persuade her cousin everything was okay.

If Nancy Drew and Sherlock Holmes had a baby there baby would’ve been Monique.

“Then she goes on and say you left your job, and I know that’s a lie since you loved your job, but what had me was when she said you left, because of your boyfriend.”

“And how do you find that so hard to believe?” she said defensively not liking her cousin tone at all as if it was so hard for her to have a man.

“Yes I find it so damn hard! If you’ve had a boyfriend I would have known before that bitch Katherine. So that’s why I’m suspicious as to where the hell you are! Do you know how worry I’ve been? I thought you were tied up some where by some crazy ass people! I thought you could probably be buried some damn where in an unmarked grave! I was worry to death about you!” she said

“You watch to much I.D Channel,”

“I’m going to disregard that comment, you know how paranoid I can be,” she said defensive.

“To much…” Jacqueline whispered.

“Anyway do you know how many people asked about you? Correct how many people I had to cuss the hell out because that was how worried? How many people I’ve called? How many times I’ve been out looking for you!” Her voice became very shaky.

“Are you crying?”

“No…it’s…my allergies,” she shook her head knowing that her cousin was crying all because of her.

“Monique,”

“What I’m mad at you,” she said in a pouty voice.

“I’m sorry...” she was cut off.

“You damn right you’re sorry,” she rolled her eyes.

“I’m sorry, for causing you to worry so much, but don’t worry about a thing I’m fine,” she said

“So Katherine was right you have a man?” she asked

Jacqueline finally remembering that she wasn’t alone in the room looked at the man in question.

He was staring at her amusement was written all over his face. She threw a glare at him knowing that she was going to have to say yes to make her lie believable.

Swallowing the bitter taste in her mouth with the thought that she was simply protecting her cousin she spoke, “Yes, Katherine was right I have a boyfriend.”

“So why the hell did you tell her before me?” Monique fired back erasing the fact that she was just in tears a couple of minutes ago.

“That’s why I told her before I told you,”

“Why?”

“Because you asked to many damn questions that’s why,”

“Well excuse me for being worry skank,” she shot back.

“Listen here heifer, my taste in man are very different then yours or do I have to remind you of someone.”

She knew her cousin was going to back off.

“Urge, always bring stuff back up. I thought we agreed we were going to keep that in the trunk of stuff never to bring back up.”

“I cross my fingers when we agreed,” she smirked.

“Bitch,”

“And don’t forget,”

“Anyway, are you okay?”

“I’m okay, you don’t have to worry about a thing,” she reassured her.

“Good, you better let your man know if he does anything stupid to you I’m coming for him with razor blades, salt, and lemon juice.”

She laughed.

“I’ll be sure to tell him.”

“And don’t act like you can’t call a person, you better call me skank,” she warn.

“Okay damn,”

“Love you Jackie,”

“Love you Mo,” then the phone ended.

Jacqueline looked at the men that were in front of her.

“That cousin of yours is a hand full,” said James

“And have a mouth on her,” added in Ace.

“Tell me something I don’t know, now may I leave?” she said

“Go,” Jacqueline didn’t waste any time to leave his presence after all she still was mad at him from last night.

She was getting well tired of this back and fourth with James it was coming to the point that if he wasn’t going to straighten up and fly right…well she might just going to have to put a little initiative to this little game he was playing. 

Play by Benny Jude Road
Author's Notes:

A/N: Sorry for the long update ladies! I’ve been very busy and plus I’ve add another million stories to my list…lol…I haven’t gotten around to this story, but now that I’ve did I’m going to deliver a chapter that was worth the wait.

I’m also going to look over the other chapter and reedited them for typos and other things.

This chapter is the chapter you’ve been waiting for…in so many words and this might be the longest chapter by far.

“Play” belongs to Goapele (You must download this song!!)

Love

Benny 

stories/2209/images/play-jacqueline_outfit.jpg Jacqueline outfit

I wanna know what you wanna do?

What if I could say there wasn’t any rules?

Tell you how I’m about to make you feel

I’m ready to play; we can play this game all day!

I wanna go, where you never been

Said you had taste, but you really don’t know

Cause this what we’re living for

I mean, this is what we’re dying to do!

Listen you should know

You should know

You’ll never be caught

You’ll never be down

Feel it in your soul

~ Goapele

 

Play

He had lived by the title of being called Devil turning himself into this living being that was cold and allusive without faults. Will she was going to find out whether or not that he was either a man playing immortal or an immortal playing a man.

For all she knew, James shared the same weakness like most men and that came in the form of a woman.

For the pass months he had made her feel such conflicting emotions within her, had made her want him in the worse way imaginable. Making her body yearn for his touch and cry from his withdraws.

He had made her feel so many in-depth sensations that awoken her body from its dormant state into this state of perpetually frenzy of sexual frustration. Needing the glorification of him to ease this tension that took hold of her.

Her sexual frustration was simply the cinders; her curiosity to know did he react the same way when she touched him was the flame.

Did he feel a semblance of what she felt or did he laugh at her amateur touches?

The first would mean that he had perfect control and the later part would even add on to her shame.

There were a few things in Jacqueline life that she didn’t regret, but this would be the first.

Her shame came in the form of her betraying herself. Jacqueline knew the day that she agreed to be his mistress that it was going to be more of a physical relationship than an emotional one.

The day she had agreed to such she had betrayed herself; she had always imagine to loose her virginity when she got married or when she found that special man that she knew she couldn’t live without.

Not because of the traditional beliefs that she was a virgin.

No.

It was symbol of her devotion and love for that man who was going/were her husband. Demonstrating that she had saved herself for only him and that he was the only man worthy of her holding him in this significant pedestal.

The day that she made that deal with the devil she had in truth giving him that power and it was going to be her time to pay up.

This was going to be one of her biggest regrets; however, she was going to do it by her terms and not his. This was going to by the game changer in this ploy that they both play.

James had made the first move early this morning when he gave her birth control pills before leaving out.

She was finally backed in the game and the next move was hers to seize.

.

.

.

The city county was divided into six equal parts in the underground world. The northern area was divided among the Italian families. The southern area divided among the Hispanic families. The western part was divided among the Black families; while the eastern part was divided among the Asian families. The rest was divided up among the council.

Each family had and equal amount of territory amongst there own families and also with the other six families that ran the city.

This concept was set up ten years ago after one of the biggest territory war erupted throughout the city. The war was called Crimson Empire Wars, because the city streets was painted red from the blood of those caught up in cross roads.

The streets were flowing with blood but the money was running low. So each head from the families came to an conclusion of bring an outsider to create the concept that they live by now.

The essential rule was to stay in your own territory if someone was from a different family decided to make money on your turf without permission. You had the right to kill; however, if it was among your own family you had the choice to kill them or get backings for being on your territory.

This was the rule that kept everything peaceful among the families…

James ran his territory like a well-organized business; every neighborhood, street, and business was charted out.

He knew who came in and out and who did or didn’t belong in his territory. The key to his success was that he had people from the other family’s on his payroll giving him information that could harm or benefit his business.

.

.

.

.

“His gotten smarter,” Ace said

James seat in the backseat his eyes kept on the two young men that looked to be in there late teens –early twenties. He had gotten wind from one of the many on his payroll in Armani’s camp that the bastard had two dealers on his turf.

When it came down to his turf; James didn’t care if it made or didn’t make him any money it was a principle that needed to be upheld.

No one tried to swipe money from underneath him.

He had to handle this personally.

Now what he didn’t expect, that the two dealers that was working for Armani would be Asian decent; making it easy for him to sell and profit without being detected by James.

And when speaking about Armani everything that he did was sloppy nothing was ever though out unless he had Malcolm.

“I wouldn’t speak so quick Ace,” he spotted two of Armani men getting out of a black Cadillac and walking towards the two dealers.

He just needed to see an exchange go between them then he’ll know his next move.

They seat there silently watching the scene before them with complete anticipation. The four men spoke swiftly when they saw the exchange of money go between them.

Ace looked at James through the review mirror, “You want me to handle it?”

James seat back in his seat silently.

He was the perfect reflection of calmness; however, his blood was boiling with uncontrollable rage.

There was only one person (with the exception of Katherine Reed) that he wanted the pleasure to kill and that was Armani Epps. The only thing that was stopping him from doing such was Underwood. The old boss who ran the Black family was one of the most honorable men next to Michael Reed he had ever known.

He promised him years ago he wouldn’t kill him and it was one of those promises he was finding hard to keep.

Yet, even with his rage he knew he couldn’t allow it to get the best of him. James wasn’t one to run by emotions it was too destructive and mess. That was not his style.

As he seat in the back plans began to formulate as to what his next move was going to be.

“No, let’s go.”

.

.

.

“Did you see Lisa last week?”

James had allowed her to call her cousin Monique with the threat if she told her anything more than she should her cousin forfeited her life.

Jacqueline never took any chances when it came down to James when he made threats. Because he always made due on them, so she kept the conversation light with her cousin switching the subject if she felt it reveled too much or when she felt Monique was becoming suspicious and start asking questions.

And knowing her cousin she wouldn’t stop asking unless she got some answers.

Either way she was happy to talk with her cousin it gave her some sense of freedom.

“Yeah, I was waiting on James when she caught me off guard,” she said eating ice cream while watching this Korean drama, “still doing the ultimate most and looking retched as hell.”

Monique laughed, “Whoever told that bitch she was a Barbie doll was lying, she look like a damn Ragged Anne doll.”

“Mo, you know your wrong for that,”

“Whatever, you know it’s true,” Monique said defensively.

Jacqueline thought about it and then started to laugh.

“Exactly, anyway, the reason I brought her ass up is word on the street she’s saying that you became boogie as hell…”

“What?” Jacqueline had now set her bowl of ice cream down.

“Yes, this bitch has been dragging your name in the mud. She’s been going around saying that you’re fucking this Asian guy. And that his wasting his time with you, because your probably not fucking him right. You act as if you didn’t even know whom she was when she spoke to you. And that you acted as if you didn’t know the reason why you left the salon in the first place some shit like that.”

“That lying ass street-rat,”

“Girl yes, so when I went up there you know she was on complete hush mode.”

“What did you do Mo?”

“What!”

“Don’t what me,”

“Why do you always assume I did something?”

“Because your always doing something that you know you don’t have no business doing.”

“I don’t appreciated that Jackie,”

“Mum-hum, now what did you do,”

“I just told her to keep your name from out of her mouth before I knock every last tooth out.”

Jacqueline laughed.

“And she should be the last person to speak, since she’s fucking around with this kingpin.”

“What?”

“Yeah ever since she’s been fucking around with this kingpin this bitch been thinking that she’s the shit. She just doesn’t know what she’s getting into.”

“Having a little flashback of someone,”

“I’m going to get you,”

Jacqueline laughed, “You know I’m just teasing, and anyway you owe me plenty of favors for that whole incident.”

“I know and that’s why I love you,”

“Awe I love you too Mo,”

“Anyway, so let’s talk about James,”

She could feel her insides turning inside out at the very mention of his name.

“What’s to talk about?”

“What to talk about? A lot, like the fact that you lost your v-card to this man or did you?”

Jacqueline rolled her eyes at her cousin.

“No I haven’t lost my v-card to him yet.

“Your nervous?”

Jacqueline knew she couldn’t tell her cousin the true details of her and James relationship, but she needed to tell her something. Not because of guilty, for keeping all these secrets, but to ease her fear for what she had plan tonight. This was the main reason why she called her cousin today; she needed that extra boost of strength to go through her plans.

Her outfit was ready and she knew exactly what she was going to do. Yet, she felt nerves come over her body and the thought of back away seem so sweet.

“A little,”

“Jacqueline the main thing you need to remember is to relax and empty your mind.”

“And if I don’t?”

“The pain is going to be unbearable,”

“I thought it was going to be painful anyway?”

“Yes your going to feel some sort of pain, but its not going to last that long unless you don’t relax like I’ve told you.”

“Okay,” she could hear the sound of car coming up the driveway.

“I’ll call you tomorrow,”

“Okay and I want details, bitch,”

“Whatever bitch, love you,”

“Love you too,” the call ended.

She moved to put the phone on the coffee table; now what seems to be simply became something else in mere minutes.

As she had placed the phone on the table somehow her elbow hit the bowel of now melted chocolate ice cream that spilled onto the plush white carpet.

She could feel her heart sink within her stomach, because if James fount this mess he was going to kill her…in a few minutes.

Jacqueline wasn’t foolish; she knew that car belong to Ace and James, and in a short amount of minutes they were going to be stepping inside this house.

She jumped off the couch; grabbing the bowel and spoon Jacqueline made a mad dashed to the kitchen. Putting the bowel and spoon in the dishwasher she turned on the faucet to the hot water. Moving to the closet where James kept all the cleaning supplies at she grabbed the bucket and scrubbing bush that he used specifically for his rugs and carpet cleaner.

With the supplies she quickly moved the bucket under the water. Allowing the bucket to full up half way she made her way to back to the living room.

Placing the items down next to her she quickly took the carpet cleaner top off and start spraying it on the stain.

The sound of the car pulling up with the sound of the ignition being turned off was her motivation to hurry up.

She dropped the brush in the water as the burning sensation from the water took hold of her hand.

“Shit-shit-shit-shit,” she hissed waving her hand franticly to cool it. In those short minutes she heard the sound of the door being open. Her heart was on the verge of shooting out her chest as she quickly scribe at the stain.

She was racing against time and time was surely winning.

The door open and the sound of Ace and James speaking broadcast throughout the house.

Jacqueline was going to have an heart attack at that moment. She looked down at the stain that was refusing to disappear. She could hear them moving around the house bringing her back to reality. Grabbing the brush she ducked it back inside the bucket forgetting about the burning hot water as she went back to scrubbing the stain.

She moved the brush back and forth in hurry motions. Lost in her ministrations she didn’t notice that she been caught.

“Jacqueline what are you doing?”

Her body became motionless; fear had gripped her whole at the very sound of his voice. She had been caught and she was going to die.

She turned around revealing her guilt as she looked at James and Ace.

James looked at the mess that she had made. If he wasn’t annoyed with Armani, his frustration with her had became very apparent at this minute.

The look on his face scared the living hell out of her. Ace looked at with all the mercy that was within him.

This was simply bad.

James gave her a glare that sent her nerves in a frenzy and at that minute she wanted to cry right there.

James turned around and started to unbutton his jacket silently cussing to himself.

Jacqueline looked at Ace it was silent between them for a few minutes until a banging sound from downstairs causing both of them to jump.

“Run and lock your door,” said Ace.

Jacqueline didn’t waste anytime as she stood up and made a dashed in the hallway the banging nose became louder as she quicken her steps up the stairs to her bedroom. Once in the safety of her room she did what Ace said and lock the door.

She knew that once James finished throwing his temper tantrum she was going to hear an ear full the whole damn week.

.

.

.

James known for his sense of control over himself. He was not a man that acted on emotions like many. Yet, he could feel his sense of control slipping all because of her.

She was his siren; his personal temptress sent by some divine being to send him to destruction.

Jacqueline had no idea how much he wanted to fuck her. The thoughts of the many positions he wanted to fuck her in, the many places he wanted to fuck her in. He wanted to hear her moan, plead, and scream in his ears as he fucked her into oblivion.

He wanted his name on her tongue, he wanted to feel the warmth of her pussy, taste every moisture her body created on his tongue.

He needed that glorification of being inside her.

Fucking Roxanne was becoming mundane it wasn’t fulfilling to him anymore…he needed Jacqueline.

The inner beast within him wanted her so fucking bad that it was taking everything in him not to force himself on her.

He was restraining himself from her to long was causing the repressed sexual frustration to turned into some sort of tension that took hold of his body.

He had allowed three days to pass…the tension only building to the point he was going crazy.

He had reached his breaking point tonight was the night that their antagonistic relationship was going to end and something new blossom between them.

.

.

.

The sight before him wasn’t expecting to find her in. Standing in front of a mirror clad in a sparkling see-through nightie was Jacqueline.

He could feel himself harden as he took in every inch of her the dress hiding nothing before him. His hands yearning to snatch the dress off of her and exploring every inch of her skin.

She was mesmerizing.

Yet, he simply stood there watching her, she was up to something involving him and her. From the past months that he known her never once did she willing put on such revealing outfits unless he had to force her into it.

And seeing her pathetic attempt to look seductive wasn’t doing her any justice. It was very comical to say the lest.

Unknowingly, she was seductive when she tried she looked foolish. He walked inside her room closing and locking the door behind him.

She still didn’t notice that he was in the room with her. He couldn’t help to shake his head at how inattentive she was of her surroundings.

She was going to have to fix that, for it could one day end up hurting her.

He watched as she made another pose scrunching her face up knowing that she looked foolish.

A soft sigh left her lips, “His going to laugh at me.”

He smirked it was his time to make himself known.

“I haven’t laughed yet,”

.

.

.

The sight before her wasn’t what she expected to see. There was James in nothing but a pair of black silk pajamas revealing his perfect tone body.

There was something about the very sight of him and his dangerous aura that turned her…on.

He could make her body feel numb with desire and wet with anticipation. He made her feel this hunger of wanting to be complete.

“James,”

“That was very amusing little show you did Jacqueline,” he said a smirk coming across his devastatingly handsome face.

“If you’re trying to be seductive and trying to seduce me with those moves please stop.”

She could feel a blush come to her cheeks. She kind of figured those poses looked very pathetic.

“I’ve seen better, from plenty of beautiful women,” his statement hit a nerve within her. She could feel that hunger within her disappearing only to be replace by anger.

She was new to this and he wasn’t doing any good by rubbing it in her face. He moved towards her circling her like that of a predator taunting his prey.

“If you thought that little pathetic poses and flipping of the hair was going to turn me on. You’ve just humiliated yourself. I’ve had plenty of beautiful woman some even prettier than you do a more outstanding job.”

He was taunting her, for one reason alone to let out that feisty temper of hers. He didn’t want her to be submissive and coy, if he wanted that he would’ve went to see Roxanne. No he needed some heat in his life.

The heat that only Jacqueline could give him.

“I mean that was whether-“ his sentence was interrupted as Jacqueline ran at him.

She didn’t care that he was taller than her, stronger than her, and that he could hurt her.

For the pass months he had made her feel shame, humiliation, and go against the principles she grew on. Making her body and mind clash with each other and here he was basically making fun of her. Will she had enough of it.

She pounded at his chest; her breathing was heavy, as she yelled out names towards him.

James had token hold of her arms with her thrashing wildly. He couldn’t help but to think how fucking beautiful she was and how mush he wanted her. He could feel his member harden throbbing with want.

In a few short minutes he was going to finally claim her as his.

.

.

.

Jacqueline could feel herself being pushed on the bed with James toned body was in between her legs. Her arms on each side of her as she thrashed wildly against him until she felt something hard against her inner thigh.

She froze as she looked at him. His always cold eyes that was void of any emotion had allowed one emotion to come out. Lust.

Unfiltered lust of the most possessive kind. It had erase her anger an brought her thirst for him come to the surface.

In those short seconds they both came to an silent agreement there was no turning back.

James bent down and captured her lips the tinge scent of cinnamon took over his senses. Jacqueline open her mouth allowing him full access to her mouth. There tongues teasing the other as they fought for control.

James had loosen his hold on her arms allowing her to wrap her arms around his neck as his traveled down exploring every inch of her body.

He was the first to break away moving from her lips down to her neck nibbling softly on her skin. A moan came out her lips as she moved to give him full access to her neck.

Her skin was burning with anticipation the coolness from his lips on her skin was her only relief.

His hands moved back up to her shoulders pulling down the straps of her dress. Jacqueline setup a little to make it easier for the dress to slip off. James kissed every inch of her skin that the dress revealed till it came to the one desired area.

Moving the offensive material down to revealed her perky breast he seat on his knee as he took hold of each breast. With both his thumbs he rubbed her harden nipples in a circular motions.

The expression on her face was breathtaking and mesmerizing. He was the first and only man to make her feel this way.  He moved to take her left nipple in his mouth as another moan came to her lips. The feel of his warm mouth on her, his tongue running circular motions on her nipple as he playfully tugging and sucking.

Broken words left her mouth as the pleasure took her to new heights. He moved to her right nipple assume the same ministration.

The throbbing feeling that she felt was growing every minute; the aching feeling of anticipation of when he finally insert himself in her was driving her into this frenzy of want.

“Please James…please…please…please,” the sound of her pleading made him even harder.

He unlatch from her breast as he moved back to her lips kissing her slowly as his hands moved the dress down her waist revealing her top half.

“Please…what?” he said in between each kiss.

His voice husky only adding to the sensation that took hold of her body.

“Please…I want you…inside me…now,” she said the fire within her was consuming her hold and she wanted him inside her now before she went insane with pleasure.

That was all he needed to hear from her; with all the motivation he lifted her up swiftly tugging the dress from under her.

There she was laying before him bare…her hair around her like her own veil, her body was tone and curvy in all the right places. She was simply perfection and she was his.

He moved off the bed quickly removing his pants off he moved back to the bed.

Jacqueline open her legs allowing him access in between her. Her thighs rubbed against his strong waist; simply screaming for the moment when they could connect with each other.

She looked at him as he looked at her. Both mirroring the look of desire for the other.

“Before we go any further did you take the birth control I gave you?” he said kissing her collarbone.

“Yes.”

They kiss, she could feel his hands run over her thigh widen them a little for him to have full access to her.

He slid a finger inside her causing a moan to hitch in her throat. She was unbelievable wet and ready for him.

He knew that this was her first time so he was going to have to be gentle with her until she got use to his size.

He slid his finger from out of her moving his harden member to her entrance. He gave her another kiss as he slowly ease himself in her. She could feel her walls being pushed by his member as it moved inside her.

She could feel a little discomfort till he stopped allowing her to get use to his size. He kissed her speaking gentle words something that she never thought he was able to do.

She had to relax or this was going to be painful.

So she got lost in his kisses enjoying his scent and the feel of his dick inside of her. When her body was relaxed and she had gotten use to his member James moved out then thrust inside of her breaking her barrel.

Jacqueline caught off guard by his sudden movement wrapped her legs around him tightly. He didn’t move allowing the pain subside for her before he move. The pleasure of her tight walls molded around his dick could be his undoing. The clutching and unclutching was sending shivers down his spine.

She was so tight and warm that it was intoxicating to him. He waited till she moved her hips up signaling that she was ready.

He moved inside her at a soft rhythm the sounds of her moans in his ears was the sweetest sound in his ears.

She moved her hips along with his, rocking against him in the soft rhythm that he made. The sound of his moans and grunts made her even wetter. She wrapped her legs around him tight.

Her hands moving across his back that held the magnificent tattoo on his back. She could compare their joining to that of the dragon and the phoenix. He was her dragon powerful and strong, while she was the phoenix being reborn in the fires of her own ashes.

They moved in a perfect pace and when he moved a little bit faster so did she. Each time she flax it set him off making him want to thrust in faster. But he had to control himself, the feel of her flesh against his the sweet sound of her voice in his ears the fulfilling sensation that he was feeling.

He could die in the morning and be a very content man.

She could feel herself on the breaking part she needed him to move faster and harder. Her mind was cloudy with pleasure.

“Harder James…please harder…faster,” she words broken filled with whimpers. James grabbed hold of her hips spreading them wider for him to grind himself against her.

“Yes-yes-yes-yes-harder,” her body rocking as each layer of the tension she felt was being piled.

James was on his breaking point lifting her legs to his shoulder he being to pounded inside of her. Forgetting about his control he could feel himself on the verge of coming along with her.

Her moans was even more loud and broken motivating him more as he drove inside her. Each thrust was coming closer to the end.

He pulled back and with all the momentum he thrust inside her and in that moment they both had felt something so earth shattering. That quivered between them the sounds of their moans weaving together.

They had both reach absolute pleasure; their once antagonistic relationship was gone and something else grew within both of them that could be their undoing or creating a bound that no mortal or immortal could break. 

Speechless by Benny Jude Road
Author's Notes:

Hello Ladies, sorry for the long update but I'm trying something new. With some of my popular stories I decied to do a three chapter update. I will update a chapter two days before each other. 

So this is the first chapter I'm updating the second chapter update will be posted on Tuesday. 

Hope you enjoy! 

Going outta my head I think I’m loosing my entire mind. Drive me crazy burning candles making love all night.


Feels so strange it feels so crazy to be in your world. In your arms lost for words. You’ve got me!


You’ve got me


You’ve got me


You’ve got me speechless


~ Beyoncé


 


 


Speechless


 


 


 


It felt like a dream, one of those dreams that were filled with excitement and rapture; that were broken into a series of still mental pictures that embodied your memories.


It felt like a dream, but it wasn’t.


It was reality, and reality and dreams were so different from each other. Had it been a dream, she could’ve brush it off having the reassurance that she, she alone knew about such a dream.


Last night, was not something she could brush off; after all she could feel the evidence on her.


She could still feel him inside her moving within her brushing against her. The feel of his breath brushing against her skin warmly accompany by his groans and moans that resonated in her ears.


Last night was the making of something indescribable, it could be even said that it was deliciously magnificent.


She could remember herself being vocal along with him even louder than him. The images replay within her mind and it felt more like an out of body experience.


It was like she was another person; she could see herself twisting around his body, saying things that she wouldn’t believe to come out her mouth.


She had only slept a few hours that night, when she had one of those moments were your body jerked you awake due to some internal feeling that needed you to be alert.


She had felt a weight holding her down.


And in the state of disorientation as to what was keeping her in a hold that could be compare to that of a Boa Constrictor.


The feeling of warm immaculate breaths brushing against her neck was the cold water that shook her mental state.


The fog that covered her mind had dispersed and with her thoughts becoming sharp as to whom, what, and why she was in this state of discomfit. 


She could barely bend her neck, for his face had nestled there. His hold on her was in such a possessive manner that it could easily be compare to a toddler sleeping with it’s prized teddy bear.


There was no possible way to remove him from her, and so she stayed in that position till dawn lost in her thoughts. She had stayed in this state of perpetual silence even after James had woken up and silently left her room.


Even now, she was still in this state of silence. Realizing what they had done the night before and realizing there was no turning back.


Her emotional and mental state could be summing up into one word: shock. She was in a state of shock; her mind and emotions couldn’t broaden on shame and guiltiness. The actions that they took part in and how she reacted were shocking.


All the while never noticing that the very man her thoughts were revolving around was in her room staring down at her.


.           .           .           .           .


 


For the first time in months, since Jacqueline’s arrival, James woken up with such ease. The tension that’s been bothering him for months seem like a distant memory and the thirst of the beast within had been quenched.


It was a magnificent feeling to experience something that you’ve practically dream about doing for so long; however, to realize that your dream was far from the truth.


Jacqueline was everything and beyond what he imagine sex was like with her. He had imagined it to be wonderful, but there were no words to explain the pure sensation he felt.


He felt as if his whole body was going to burst into an inferno just by being inside of her. The feeling of her skin rubbing against his, her legs locking around his waist, and having her moans…her moans were tantalizing to his senses.


If he kept to this line of thoughts the poor girl was going to be heading to the hospital by the end of the day. And even than he wasn’t so sure that he’ll let up even there.


But there was also another factor as to why he couldn’t simply fuck her until she turn black and blue.


She might not be mental and emotionally they’re to even get herself in the mood to do such with him.


After all she had just lost her virginity and she might still be in a state of shock. If he was to assume right she was probably saving it once she got married. So losing it before she was married and to add on that he might not have been the man she had imagine herself losing it too was a strong factor he had to weight out.


So for once in his life, he was going to take someone else’s feelings into account then his own.


He knew she was awake when he had first woken up. Had they been like the many occasions they shared in the past he would’ve taunted her, but he had chosen not too allowing her to have this moment of solitude.


He had left her room and went to his; taking a quick shower he was dress in his usual apparel; with the fresh-not-one-thing-out-place air on tight.


Afterwards, he went on to do his daily routine of fixing both Jacqueline and his-self breakfast and drinking his first cup of coffee of the day.


He wouldn’t dare to ask her to join him for breakfast. He simply put her plate on the side, for her to grab whenever she was ready, so he ate in silence enjoying the solitude as well.


After which, he put his dishes away in the dishwasher and decided to check on her. When he came to her room he had expected that she would at least token a shower. But no, she was still in the same position he had left her.


He walked inside his eyes train on her waiting to see if she caught on to any movement. She hadn’t she was oblivious as always. He had let out a sigh, deciding to leave her alone and not alert her of his presence.


Walking inside of her bathroom he had walked to her bath tube. Plugging the stopper in he turned the hot water on mixing it with cold to make it a decent temperature. He was finding the best way to remedy this silence and her mood.


The last time she was this quiet she had destroyed the downstairs room and he sure as hell wasn’t going to allow her to damage this room.


“That’s the last thing I need.”


.           .           .           .           .           .


Her state of shock was wearing off; there was no point for her to linger in it even thought she desperately wanted to.


She needed to remind herself that she had made a deal with the devil, and having intercourse with him was apart of that deal.


She had to get through it for only one reason and that was her freedom. She had to lose herself for a more important prize and lingering in self-pity wasn’t going to cut it.


Slowly coming to herself she realized that she wasn’t in the room by herself anymore. That James was standing silently beside her bed. A few months ago that would’ve bother her, now she was slowly coming accustom it.


She had moved to seat up when a momentary instinct told her that she was bare as the day she was born underneath the sheet. Quickly, her hands moved to wrap the sheet tight to her torso to keep some sense of modesty.


The action didn’t go unnoticed by him, for he had simply raised his eyebrow at her as if saying really and kept whatever impertinent comment to himself.


Jacqueline seat up keeping her eyes on him with him returning the same manner. The air between them was awkward to say the least…a first for them.


What could they say to each other? One with the best of their ability was trying not to act like an animal in heat, while the other was confused at thought of either running away from fright or pouncing with the intentions of rutting.


Both James and Jacqueline, tipping on that tightrope on being the first in breaking the awkward air between them.


Naturally, it was going to be James.


“I’m glad to see your up. I’ll be gone for the rest of the day, Ace will be with me, and so I’ll have two of my men here with you.”


Jacqueline simply nodded her head.


“I made you a bath, while you’re taking your bath I can simply change your sheets. Also, your plate is on the counter.”


She nodded her head not believing how considerate he was being towards her.


Standing up she held the sheet close to her James moved aside allowing her to past him, until she stopped suddenly and turned to face him.


“Last night-“ she stopped causing him to stare at her curiosity glowing within his iris as he looked upon her.


“You expected that to happen again toni-“ he cut her off.


“That won’t be a need for it tonight. It would be to soon, and I’m a man that believe in absences makes the heart grows fonder, so when we do partake in such an activity again I think it would be worthwhile don’t you think?” revealing his infamous smirk that made her want to claw and kiss him silly all at the same time.


She bite her tongue as she held her sheet close to her body turning around swiftly she walked to the bathroom in heated steps. Making her apparent annoyance known by slamming the door.


“It’s good to see her back to normal,” he said as he went about his task of changing the soil sheets.


.           .           .           .          


 


She eased into the bath; the water was hot, too hot for her taste, but still relaxing especially to the lower half of her body.


Jacqueline shifted around in the tube to make herself comfortable. When her body became adjusted to the heat and found a comfortable spot to soak in. Jacqueline had exhaled with the feeling of relief. She was glad that James wouldn’t seek sex from her tonight; if not for her mental state, but more for the ache between her legs and tenderness of her waist.


She needed to prepare herself for the next time they were together.


After soaking for a certain amount of hours she had went on to washing herself. Pulling out the stopper she stepped out the bath feeling like a totally different person.


Stepped lightly on the bath mat and proceed to grab a towel from off the rack when something caught her eye in the mirror.


Moving in the direction of the full-length mirror and stepping closer to it. She stepped close; looking down on her waist was a bruise with small cuts that could come from fingernails.


She brushes her hand lightly against it, which brought along a stinging pain. A hiss came from her lips with a silent curse.


Turning sideways she noticed that she had an identical mark on the other side.


“Got damn it James!”


.           .           .           .           .


 


There was something up, he just couldn’t put his finger on it, but there was something not right about James. Correction, James was acting his usual self, but there was something different, something that was off about his boss.


Ace was a very perceptive man; it was this reason he was trusted by James late father and himself, because there was nothing that got away from him.


He knew his boss well; James was a man of habit, and that was what disturbing him the most. Because even though James was doing his usual routine there was something about his aura that change.


His body was neither tensed nor taut; it could be said that he was very relax and at ease. The unapproachable auras that seem to cloud over him seem to disperse. He didn’t seem…so dangerous.


And he wonder what could cause the Devil himself have this passive halo around him.


If James knew that his second in command was observing him and breaking down the elements that made up him he did not make it known to him.


James found it very amusing to say the least.


Throughout the day he couldn’t stop the daydreams that held a certain feisty female that was moaning sweetly as he thirsted himself inside her.


He was regretting his words about not taking her tonight. He had worked himself up and all he wanted to do was relieve himself inside her. Watching her face contort into many pleasurable expressions hearing gasp for breath as he hit a certain place that made her melt beneath him.


Jacqueline was his own personal temptation and he’ll be damn to allow anybody to know that.


Drafting out of his daydreams his eyes scan the clock it was around two he was expecting an important call.


Just when he was beginning to fell frustrated the sound of his office phone went off. Picking up the receiver he listens intently (James never address himself when one of his informants called to tell him important information. That was simply not his style).


“Hum,” was all he said as he hung up. Ace was already near his boss to do his bidding.


“Not only is Armani moving in my area it seems the bastard is getting a large load of money tomorrow.”


James couldn’t help the smirk from coming to his lips; he wanted to kill the smug bastard so bad it was ridiculous.


“So…we’re getting a large load tomorrow,” said Ace.


“Compliment’s to Armani of course,” he said as he looked at Ace.


“I want our best on this job, I want it clean where it doesn’t point to us, but I want it to be made clear to that fucking bastard his overstepping his boundary.”


“I’ll personally see to it,” said Ace as James dismissed him.


James watched as Ace left his office with another person taking his place this time with a package in hands.


James stood from his desk straightening himself out. One of his men by the name of David bowed his head respectfully to him as he placed the package on the table.


The package was in a luster black box with a gloss gold emblem of the designer house a sign that James had paid a nice hefty sum for it.


The item that resided in the box was something that he was looking forward for someone to be modeling by the end of the night.


  .         .           .           .           .          


Her day had passed uneventful and she had spent the majority of it in her room taking short napes here and there. 


The guys that James had watching her had order dinner, so she was calling it a night after all knowing James he might arrive back later on tonight.


She really didn’t have to worry much when it came to the welfare of James. He was a perfectly grown man who could handle himself.


After all that would mean she would have some emotional connection with him. Jacqueline shook her head. How could she have some feeling for such a bastard?


Especially after what his done to her-correction- doing to her. He was simply the adversary nothing more or less.


Because once she started thinking of him as anything else she was slowly going to loose herself.


She went back to reading her book forcing herself not to think about the smug bastard anymore than she all ready did today.


Her eyes went back to the part of the passage that she seems to be rereading a thousand times. Skimming through the paragraphs to find the place where she had left off. When her eyes caught on the sentence that she was reading before annoying thoughts of James started invade her. She had begun to read when the slight intrusion of someone knocking on her door.


Jacqueline let out a sharp sigh. Slamming the book close she tossed it on the night stand pushing the covers back she stood from the bed and headed towards the door.


Opening the door she was face to face with James.


She could feel her cheeks become warm at the very sight of him.


His jacket and tie had long been removed; the buttons on his shirt were loose revealing his cream complexion his sleeves were rolled up to his elbows.


“You were about to go to bed?” she looked at him with perplexed expression when he inclined his chin to the disheveled sheets.


“Yes,” clearing her voice.


“Will before you go to sleep I want you to try something on,” he said pushing pass her.


“Excuse me, I didn’t remember inviting you in my room,” she turn around finally noticing a rectangle black box in between his arms.


“A room that’s located in my house,” he said placing the box on the bed, “now opens the box.”


A scowl came to her face as she stormed over to him. She looked at the box than at him James had simply cross his arms as he stares back.


She took the top off and set it next to the box moving the paper away to reveal deep crimson dress.


Jacqueline took the dress out the box holding it close to her person.


“Try it on,”


She turned around to him. The way he looked at her made the lower half of her flutter and her heart pumping with blood.


All she could do was nod her head as she headed towards the bathroom.


“Really Jack, I’ve all ready seen what you look like in the nude,” the laughter was in his voice and fought everything in her not to turn around and throw the damn dress in his face.


“If you want me to put this dress on I advise you keep your comments to yourself.”


He answers her with a chuckle that could be interpreted as either dangerous or sensual.  And how her thoughts were running that chuckle was hybrid of both. She quicken up her pace towards the bathroom with a loud shut to the door.


She eased out of her nightwear and slid the dress on.


She felt look Scarlett O’Hare in the damnable dress; the dress was fashion in a fish tail with an open back that fitted her body like a second skin. The strapless dress had a pushup sewn in it making her feel as if any minute her breast might pop out.


It was a beautiful dress and she loved it, but she didn’t feel right in it. It was something that was bothering her about receiving this dress.


Yes, James had brought her clothes and jewelry, but that was for her to look the part as mistress. With this dress, she wasn’t any longer looking the part, but actually playing it. She shook her head, she wasn’t going to think of such, not right now. Jacqueline had to put on her game face and she wasn’t going to allow it to slip.


Taking a deep breath and taking hold of the little courage within her; she open the bathroom to door to face him.


She was a sight to behold and the fact that he had her boasted his ego to new heights. She walked out the room with the naivety that was simply she. It was something endearing.


Her eyes were downcast and rose hull came to her cheeks with her hair brushed to the side. To him this was seduction at its best, because it was simple and real.


He walked towards her circling her like the inner predator that resided in him stopping behind her.


She was still uncarted territory that he had yet to learn. He wanted to find every little flaw and perfection that made her. Finding what made her moan so sweetly and what made her act like bitch in heat.


With one arm out he moved his index and middle finger across her spine. Watching as goose bumps appear with her body becoming ridge.


A smirk came to his lips at the little reaction she gave him.


He moved his hand again against her back in the same slow manner like before. This action was awarded with a slight intake of air.


“I thought you said you’ll leave me alone tonight,”


“I did,” he said snatching his hand away as she turned around glaring at him.


He couldn’t take her seriously especially the tall tale glint of lust in her eyes telling him that she was much aroused from the little action then he was by touching her.


“Why did you buy me this dress James?”


“You’re a bite of ungrateful Jacqueline,” he smiled at her as he brushed passed her towards the door.


“Because I know you James your always have a motive,” she responded back.


“Will you’re a smart girl why don’t you figure it out,” that was the last she heard of him as he closed the door closed behind him.


   .        .           .           .           .


James wasn’t the only one to have a nickname. Ace held one to, which characterized him perfectly…The Enforcer.


His actions were always swift and clean. He did not waste his time on such mundane practice as torturing people unless they did a serious offense to James or himself.


This job wasn’t one of those; this was a simple in-and-out-make-a-message-to-everyone-who-thought-about-doing-such.


He only had two men with him that was all he needed to get this job done. Knocking on the door. He could hear clumsy footsteps and yells from the other side, and already he knew this job was going to be effortless.


It was like Armani to hire simpletons to do his bidding. He recesses his thoughts at the sound of the door being unbolted.


It was one of the fools that James and he had spotted three days ago.


“You’re here early,” he smiled, “you got the drop?”


Ace lifted the suitcase a little to emphasize his point.


“Eric stop fucking playing around and let him in!”


The guy name Eric simply laughed obnoxiously and moved aside allowing Ace and his men in.


The place inside was a hellhole with trash everywhere the smell was ghastly that Ace was counting the seconds on when to get out of here.


“Follow me,” the one name Eric as he slapped Ace on his back.


It took everything in Ace not to break his arm.


Ace hated being touched.


Absolutely hated it.


The hopeless fool simply walked in front of him as he lead him to his friend and the one who was running this operation.


He turned to look at his men signaling them to be at the ready.


“Jimmy, here’s what we been expecting all day,” Eric declared moving aside for the one name Jimmy to face Ace.


The one name Jimmy was seated on a table that looked to be on a wing and a prayer for that was how far that table was from hitting the ground.


“Your not the usually one that comes here?” Jimmy said eyeing Ace and his men up and down.


“To lower suspicion,” Ace spoke naturally.


Jimmy smirk, “That’s smart, but what’s the point that mothafucka that runs this area doesn’t even know Armani been getting money for two years. So I think its safe to say there’s no need for suspicion.”


So, Armani had been getting money from around this area for two years then a year in a half. This little information was something that was going to set his boss off.


“Your that sure,”


“Am I that sure? Eric this fucker must be joking,” he laughed


Ace was two seconds from blowing their heads clean off their shoulders. As much as he hated being touch, he also hated disrespect and to assume he was joking.


Ace was never the joking sort.


But he reins his trigger finger allowing these fools to tell him anymore-valuable information until he ended them.


“Of course I’m sure! In the next few months this block is going to be run by Armani. That little mess he gives the Devil or whatever that pussy wants to be call ain’t nothing on how much money Armani is getting from under the table.”


He moved to give his friend an hand-shack, “Ain’t nothing going to stop this operation and as long Armani is running it. We most definitely are getting a cut out of it.”


“Your really sure about that?” Ace couldn’t stop the smirk that came to his lips at these fools.


Jimmy and Eric looked at him with a grim on their faces.


“Mothafucka did you not hear me.”


“Oh I heard you,” Ace stated a smirk that could be compare to a Great White Shark.


“But I’m here to shut down that operation.”


Before it could sink in his head at what the cocky fucker in front of him just said Jimmy had a bullet ledge between his eyes.


Eric disoriented by the sudden motion of seeing his friend just being killed right in front of him. Moved to grab his gun that was located in his back pocket when he was met by the same fate like his friend with a bullet to the head and chest.


Looking at the lifeless body in front of him, “Now did you hear me mothafucka.”


Ace looked at his gun that held a silencer it took everything in him not to shoot the dead prick in front of him again.


“Now we wait for the real drop, and then were out of here,”


.           .           .           .           .


James was in the backyard when his cellphone ring.


Answering his phone the sound of Ace resonated in his ear, “All is done.”


He ended the call and placed his phone back in his pocket and headed towards the house.


Making sure that the house was secure he walked up the stairs and headed for Jacqueline bedroom.


Stepping inside he closed the door behind him and locked it. When he turned around Jacqueline was stepping out the bathroom with a white fluffy towel wrapped around her.


James was the last person she expected to see-correction a half naked James that was simply wearing basketball shorts who was flaunting his sinful delectable chest to her.


Her mouth became dry, her heart was beating faster, and her lower regions were fluttering and tightening like crazy.


This was physical attraction of the serious kind.


The way he was looking at her screamed only one thing and she had a feeling she too was screaming the same thing to him.


She knew that her next action was going to cause her some mental strife and make her feel guilt-ridden, but that was something she was going to have to suffer through. Right now her body had all the control and what her body wanted was to feel him and that was all.


And what her body wanted it got.


And without any hesitation she dropped her towel reveling her body to him with no shame just lust.


It was all the invitation that he needed from her as he took quick steps and enfolded into a kiss that was filled with fire that was held within both of them.


With one hand at the small of her back that press her to him and the other hand wrapped in her hair to keep her head still for him to kiss her senseless. James subtly moved them to the wall releasing her from their kiss. His mouth linger on her bottom lip nibbling every so gentle. As he moved from her lips to her chin down to her neck where her collarbone meet.


Sucking on her skin that held a fresh taste from after being bathing. A series of moans left her lips Her back aching off the wall to press closer to him.


Her nails clawed at his back leaving her own marks on his skin enjoying the sensation of his mouth on her.


He moved down to the valley of her breast rolling his tongue around her areola watching her nipples became hard anticipating for his mouth to relieve the tension that it was suffering.


He flicked his tongue out teasing the nub causing soft cooing noise to come forth. Jacqueline bites her lip as her body quiver from the sensation that she was feeling from his mouth. He teased her nipple again until he fully placed the hard nub in his mouth rolling it around scrapping his teeth gently. Causing soft sighs to erupt from her.


Her hands fount they’re way to his head fingers tangling in his hair pulling softly pushing him closer to her.


She could feel her body on the verge of releasing. The pants were becoming too tight in his lower region and he was ready to be inside. Sliding his pants down he took hold of her thighs and hoists her up for better penetration.


He looked up at her the expression on her face was divine’ her eyes half closed her mouth half open spilling sweet whimpers from her lips.


Her body was on fire and she seems to glow making her even more like a divine creature than human.


He positions his head to her entrance and in one swift movement he slide himself inside her. James bite the bottom of his lips stopping the moan that wanted to come out.


She felt full; wrapping her leg on each thigh she could feel the muscles flax as he moved inside her.


She matched his rhythm following along the count. She moved her hips in circular motions causing him to hiss every now and then.


Penning her arms up he moved more aggressively allowing each thirst to hit her spot precisely. He moved her left leg up to his shoulder allowing full penetration as he slammed inside causing a serious of oh my gods and please to come out her lips.


The sensation of being inside this woman was as close to paradise that he was ever going to face.

If Your Girl Only Knew by Benny Jude Road
Author's Notes:

stories/2209/images/large_Fotor_Fotor.jpg

Jacqueline's dress 


Thanks for the reviews. I've read all of them I even went through the chapter and edited any mistakes. 

The last update will be on Friday. 

If your girl only knew


That you was trying to get with me (what would she do)


If your girl only knew


That you was dissin’ her to talk to me


She probably leave you alone


She would probably curse you out and unplug her phone


I bet she’d be glad that you was gone


And that she wouldn’t have to worry


If your girl only knew


~ Aaliyah


 


If Your Girl Only Knew


 


 


Jacqueline felt uneasy. It was the same discomfort she felt when he first gave her the dress. Now, the discomfort intensifies by his latest gift. The Rolex was beautiful there was even a small J engraved in the back.


The gifts were beautiful anybody in their right mind would be happy. But she couldn’t find any happiness in these items.


James and her had no feelings of any sort of attachment except lust and aversion.


They were not in a committed relationship. She knew nothing truly personally about him. Their relationship was simply business and nothing else.


These sudden gifts from him were making her suspicious, because there was no motive from him.


James was a man of reason and his actions always had a purpose. But now, he was throwing her in a loop.


More importantly it made her feel as though he was buying her these gifts as some sort of payment for having sex with him.


And if this was his reason than she had a few words for him, especially where he could shove these gifts.


.           .           .           .           .


Tonight, they were at one of his many clubs. Jacqueline was pulling the hem of her dress down. It was the umpteenth time that night the blasted dress raised up and it was the umpteenth time that she heard James snap his finger at someone who dare turn their eyes towards her direction- correction her legs.


The dress she wore as always were form fitting, the light pink material was cut in the middle, which showed a decent amount of cleavage. The same pink material of her dress was twisted above the split that wrapped around her left shoulder and leaving her right shoulder open leaving a little opening in the back.


She wore her hair straight wearing light eye shadow of purple her only accessory were gold earrings.


She could tell that James wanted to ask why didn’t she wear her watch. The questions linger in the air every time he glances down at her wrist. She brushed it aside regarding everything else instead of him.


She tucked her leg under the other straightening in the chair watching James and his associates resumed their conversation after the sudden halt.


James had slipped his arm around her waist pushing her closer to him. He was becoming more possessive then usual.


His words were even harder as he dismissed the guy. She had let out a soft yarn catching his attention.


“We’re leaving,” he pushed back his seat and stood up helping her out hers.


“Don’t you have any more business to handle?”


“No,”


They ease through the crowd walking towards the entrance with Ace already out front. Stepping inside the car and settling in the back next to James gave them the signal to take off.


It was silent between them. Neither of them regarded the other, but very aware of the other presence.


And as they seat there the question that she was so hoping that he’d ignore came from his lips like fire from a dragon.


“Why aren’t you wearing the watch?”


“It didn’t go with my outfit,” it was the white lie she’s been using for the past week since she got the damn thing.


“You said that the night before.”


 “Will I’m saying it again,” she snapped.


“Jacqueline you’re not a good liar.”


“And James you’re very annoying,”


“Don’t change the subject Jack.”


“I don’t believe we were talking about anything,” she responded staring at everything that pass-by.


She could feel him slide his hand across her thigh. She became ridged as his hands moving exceptionally slow sending little shock waves across her skin.


He stared at her; her chest rising ever so lightly a sure sign that she was arose and nervous.


It was easy to read her. Jacqueline’s emotions were unrestrained that it was effortless to know what she was thinking or feeling at the moment.


There was something on her mind and she was trying her best not to tell him.


“We’ll finish this discussion when we get home,” removing his hand from her thigh and turned away from her.


.           .           .           .           .


James didn’t waste a beat to finish their conversation from the car. Jacqueline hadn’t taken one step before he started to speak.


“Why have you been refusing to wear the watch,” he was expressionless as always.


She turn to him, “I told you why James can you please leave it at that.”


Jacqueline wasn’t in the mood-correction-her emotions weren’t ready to be dealt with the deathblow that she knew James was going to strake upon her.


She neither needed him confirming nor denial that he was giving her these gifts as away of payment for sex.


Jacqueline knew James was a bastard, but she didn’t want to think that he was that low of a bastard to do such to her.


“I deal with bullshit on a daily basis and by now I can tell when it smells like it. So its better for the both of us that you tell me the truth.”


“He sure know how to knock a person down,” she thought, “what’s the point you were looking for away to give him the gifts back here’s your chance.”


She huffed a sign of her surrender as she turn to look him fully in the eyes.


“James why did you buy me those gifts?”


“Do you always questions peoples motives when they give you something?” he steps closer to her with a more protected expression making him even more unreadable.


“Not when it evolves you, you always have a motive.”


A chuckle came forth from his lips a smirk pull to the corner of his mouth.


“I told you to figure it out,”


“I came to an conclusion…and I feel very uncomfortable with these gifts, so take them back.”


“Excuse me?” now he was in her personal space and all sorts of alarms were going off in her head. She was split on either kick him died in his groins or stay still.


The first one she know that James would most definitely kill her if she tried to kick him and the latter he’ll kill her regardless.


So she did the only thing that made her not feel…weak. She kept her ground putting on a strong face, because knowing James if he smelt fear he was going to use it to his advantage. Something she wasn’t going to let him have.


James noticed her slight movement of keeping her ground and how boldly she was staring up at him. If he wasn’t so damn annoyed by her ungrateful ass he would’ve been pushing her face-forward on the stairs as he enter her from behind.


But he was going to save that for another night.


“I don’t feel comfortable with the watch and dress, so I’m giving them back to you.”


He stared at her for a minute a very uneasy minute for her comfort.


“Fine.”


She was dumbfounded.


“Fine?”


“Yes, I’ll give them to someone who’s grateful.”


That was all he said walking away from her and towards the stairs. All the while Jacqueline looked at his retreating form with pure confusion. She was glad that he didn’t hit, scream, or kill her, but she didn’t feel any sort of relief from his words. It felt more like she offended him than the other way around.


It was two weeks since she return his gifts; everything went back to normal between them. Well what they consider as normal. Yet, Jacqueline felt that any minute a bombshell was going to explode and shake its foundation.


.           .           .           .           .


It was barely noon when James and Ace came through the doors their muffled speech rebounded through the entrance all the way to the living room.


They spoke for sometime until she heard the door open and closed meaning that Ace was off on some order.


 She could hear James move towards the direction of the kitchen. Turning off the Korean drama that she’s been wrapped up on she left the living room and headed to meet him in the kitchen.


He was taking a bottle of water out the fridge. Leaning against the thrash-hold with her arms cross she waited for him to acknowledge her presence.


“What do you want Jacqueline?” he didn’t bother to turn around to face her.


“I came to see what’s on the agenda for tonight?”


“There is none.”


“What? No meeting where you can squeeze the hell out of me? No perverted men looking at me as if I’m a piece of steak? No rawdog afterwards?” she mocks.


He turns around with the most devious smile that made him even more handsome. Her body was slowly reacting to it and she could literally smack herself.


He walked towards her, “If you want to know I have to go to a benefit tonight. I won’t be in need of your service. “


He was in front of her now pinning her body with his. He moved his face closer to hers his noise brushing against her cheek.


“Now afterwards, I think I’ll look forward to a little rawdog I want to put you in this position I’ve been fantasizing for sometime,” he bite her ear lightly.


“Or maybe we can partake in it now than later,” his hands slide down to her hips squeezing them slightly.


She could feel herself react with such excitement to his rough handle on her body. Maybe she was masochistic, but it was a complete turn on when he was rough and demanding.


His hands moved to her butt taking hold of each cheek; squeezing them tight in the same manner he did the other night ago.


 A blush came over her; her skin was burning and she wanted him to ignite that fire within her.


“We’ll just have to wait afterwards,” he removed his hands from her and than walk away.


She looked at his retreating form, “You’re a bastard!”


“I know,” was his only reply.


She stomped her foot, “I can’t stand his arrogant ass.”


.           .           .           .          


Jacqueline was in the kitchen ordering Chinese for her and Ace. Since James was riding solo tonight that meant that Ace was babysitting her.


It was annoying that he thought she couldn’t be in the house by herself. After all she did promise not to run away.


She couldn’t help but think of the nerve of that man sometimes.


The sound of the front door being open signaled the arrival of Ace. She went to speak to Ace to catch his attention; when she heard a distinctive sound-correction- a voice- a woman’s voice.


She moved from her spot slowly from the kitchen trying her best not to make a noise. Standing at the corner of the entrance slowly peeping her head from behind the wall.


There were a few women that she was acquainted with that were considered beautiful, but none of them held the beauty of the woman that was standing in the entrance.


Her creamy complexion held a healthy sheen the only sign of makeup was bare allowing her natural beauty to shimmer.


Her ebony hair held a taint of blue being pulled into an extravagant simple up-do.


Her build was petite and tall with a status stand that held the air of entitlement and iciness that made her so unapproachable.


By her dress it was clear to Jacqueline that she was going to the benefit with James.


“So I see why he won’t be in need of my service,” she thought mocking James; however, she couldn’t blame him. The woman was extremely beautiful and who in their right mind would pass her off.


But she couldn’t help feeling angry. Was she only fit to go to his meetings that were in every word felt like an episode of The Soprano’s, while this woman was only fit to go to benefits and respectable establishments.


Jacqueline took another glance at the woman, but this time she was looking at the woman’s dress.


Her eyes widen and her mouth open slightly at the sight before her.


“I guess he did find someone grateful,” she thought watching the unknown woman walk in the living room in the dress that James had bought her.


Her early feeling seem to disappear leaving her hiding spot she moved upstairs. She head towards the direction of James room.


.           .           .           .           .


She had never been in his room before; there was never a reason for her to go there and seek him out. Today she was going to make an exception. Pushing the door open she step inside the room.


His room was the master suit; the room was paint white on the far right held floor length window, which lead to the balcony. In the middle of the room there was a large platform bed that seem to hold four people. At the far end of the room held two doors, which she assume lead to his closet and personal bathroom.


 The room reflected James character everything was orderly and cold.


She stood there for a second taking in the sight knowing that she might not get another opportunity to be in here again.


It was during this time that James made himself known walking out the steaming bathroom.


He didn’t expect to see her in his room-correction James never expect anyone to walk into his room without permission. So seeing her figure as he stepped out the bathroom was at first a little confusing.


Crossing his arms he stared at her, “Jacqueline.”


The sound of his voice made her jump. She turned and the sight that greeted her caused her to quickly turn back around with a blush that went from her cheeks to her neck.


The only article of clothing that he had on was the towel that was wrapped around his neck.


She had seen his bare chest before, and even though they had intercourse on several occasions she had never really saw his penis before.


It was a serious culture shock of actually seeing something that you’ve felt. James…well…James very much debunks the stereotypes about all Asian men.


Now she was simply frightened and aroused about having sex with him.


James simply shook his head at her childish display all the while enjoying the stroke of his ego.


Striding over to her he turned her around. The sight before him was very comically as her eyes were shut tight.


“Jacqueline is there a purpose for you being in my room?” he was cutting to the chase.


“Yes. Yes…” there were no words to come out of her mouth.


“Your stuttering Jack, did you see something that you like,” he teased knowing that his statement would cause her temper to flare.


And just like lightening her eyes shot open with a glare that was pointed towards him with her hands station at her hips.


“Please James, there ain’t nothing special about you.”


He smirks knowing that all she said was untrue so he left it alone saving it for another time.


“Then what service that you wish for me to do for you?”


“Actually, I wanted to know who’s the woman downstairs that Ace brought here.”


“That is no concern of yours, now if you don’t mind I need to get ready,” he turned away from her.


“I just asked a simple question as to who the woman was?”


“Jacqueline, I’ve told you in the past that I hate repeating myself, now leave if you know what’s best for you.”


She stood there stubbornly, James had use that tone once with her and she didn’t break a beat to follow it.


But now was different, she wanted to know who the hell that woman downstairs was that he felt was more respectable than her to go to such gatherings.


James stepped out his closet this time with trousers that were unbutton as he tucked half the button up tuxedo shirt.


He did a double look at her with a hard look he walked over to her.


“A hard head makes a hard ass Jacqueline,” he said taking hold of her arm.


“Was that your mother favorite saying to you when you were a child?”


“I’m not in the mood for your mess tonight,” as he pushes her out his room and slam the door in her face.


“Bastard,” she cried as she stump towards her room and slam her door with equal force not caring if the woman downstairs heard or not.


She slumped down on the edge of the bed with heated tears in her eyes as she soaked at the audacity of that man.


 .          .           .           .           .


It was twenty minutes later when she left her room. Walking downstairs she could hear movement in the kitchen the sound of bags rustling.


Heading in the direction of the kitchen she could see Ace setting the food she had order on plates.


She walked over to the island and sat in one of the stools all the while still seething about James.


Every time she thought about that bastard she became even angrier and she wanted to give him a piece of her mind.


She stopped her thoughts.


James wasn’t going to ruin her night.


She wasn’t even going to give him the satisfaction of that.


Ace had finish making their plates he place hers in front of her with a glass of white wine from James cellar. James may not partake in drinking liquor, but he did have an impressive wine cellar downstairs in the basement.


Jacqueline looked up at him with a raised eyebrow.


“It’s one of those nights,” was his only reply as he pours him a glass too.


“Understandable,” taking the fist bite of her food.


It was silent between them for sometime when Jacqueline’s curiosity got the better of her.


“So who got your nerves rattle to cause you to drink?”


“That exasperating entitled bitch.”


To say Jacqueline was shock and amused could be an understatement as a smirk came to her lips.


“Such language Ace,”


“And you’re no angel Jack.”


“So…whose the bitch your talking about?” she took another bite of her food.


Ace kept quiet as if he had said too much and went on about eating his meal.


“That person wouldn’t so happen to be the woman whom James went to the benefit with?”


Ace looked at her for sometime and debated whether or not if he should say anything. But being in her company for sometime he all ready knew that it would be hard to drop the subject.


“Yes.”


“So you don’t like her?”


Ace let out a sigh with a menacing smirk, “That would be saying it lightly.”


Jacqueline nodded her head she went to speak when Ace cut her off.


“I’m not saying anything else on the subject and if I were you Jack I’ll leave it alone.”


“I can’t…I find it unfair-“


“Nothing is fair. Leave it alone Jacqueline what’s James business is his business alone.” Ace stood clearing his plate and placing his dishes in the dishwasher leaving her in the kitchen by herself.


He hoped that she didn’t take offense to his words, for they were meant as a warning. Despite how annoying and childish she could be Jacqueline was a wonderful person who was in a terrible situation.


He knew how James was about people being in his business and when continue pushed…well he didn’t want Jacqueline to by at the end of such an outcome.


Tonight in all truth was like a revelation.


It was all clear to him as to why the tensed air that was around James seems to abscond. How his boss became even more possessive over Jacqueline whenever someone had looked at her the wrong way.


Even Jacqueline actions were becoming clear to him. From the slight blushes and downcast eyes, and this new curiosity of what Roxanne was to James.


His boss had finally made his and Jacqueline relationship into a physically relationship. He had suspected for sometime, but now it was confirmation by their actions.


He couldn’t help wonder would this end right for the both of them when the time came for her to leave.


.           .           .           .           .


“I heard your pet, while I was waiting for you,” the hypnotizing voice of Roxanne was slowly grinding at his nerves as he took his cloths off.


“Why does it matter to you Roxy?”


Slipping out the dress she glanced sideways at James with a smirk on her lips “I was curious as to what would cause such an outburst. After all I would have thought by now you would’ve tame her.”


The only article of clothing on her was the crimson lacy underwear moving towards her vanity table to unpin her hair.


His anger was rising every time she mention or asked about Jacqueline. That was none of her fucking business. When it came to Jacqueline that was no ones business.


“Your pet needs to know her place such disrespect shouldn’t be allowed,” she continued.


James had finished undressing and for that matter finish with Roxanne speaking all together.


She didn’t pay attention that James had moved behind until he had snatched her up pulling her against his body with his hand tightly holding her chin.


His features were hard and his voice cold, “She’s not your concern. Don’t speak about her at all do you understand.”


He left no room for argument.


Roxanne nodded her head submissively as he let her go and push her to the bed. His been annoyed the past week due to Jacqueline and he needed a stress reliever. Roxanne seeing the hunger look in his eyes quickly discarded her underwear.


James had no intention of being gentle tonight.


.           .           .           .           .


“Stop acting stingy with the chocolate chips Ace!” was the sound that met him at the door the next morning.


“You’re going to have diabetes that’s a suitable amount of chocolate chips in the pancakes Jacqueline,” Ace argues.


“There are barely any chocolate chips in the pancakes, so stop acting stingy and dump some more in the bowl.”


“Fine if you want diabetes be my guest!”


“Thank you, I’ll make sure I write you a thank you note,”


James wasn’t in the mood to hear these two and their bickering. He made a beeline up the stairs to his room to go take a long hot bath before he dealt with them.


.           .           .          


Ace expression was filled with astonishment as he looked at her plate. There were six large chocolate chip pancakes soaking in butter and maple syrup, five strips of bacon, with sunny-side-up eggs.


He looked down at the two chocolate chip pancakes, two strips of bacon, and teaspoon full of eggs.


The fact that such a tiny woman could have an appetite to a 200-pound grown man was shocking especially how she devour it in one setting.


Jacqueline was too caught up enjoying her first unhealthy meal since living in this house. And she was enjoying it.


She glanced up and noticed Ace staring at her.


“Something wrong?” she stuffing her face with the heavenly fluffy pancake.


“No-no-no continues eating Jacqueline.”


She simply shrugged her shoulder as she went on eating her meal a smile plaster on her face.


She took another fork full of her food.


“Good morning James,” greeted Ace the smile that was once on her face turn into a neutral expression as James move towards them.


“Good morning,” James spoke staring mainly at Jacqueline who kept quiet.


“How was the benefit?” inquire Ace he could feel the tension propelling from James as he glared at Jacqueline who was giving out her own equal amount.


“The same like every year. I seat, listen to long-winded corrupt bigoted fools, sign a check, and keeping the bastards on my side,” he went to pour him some coffee. He could see Jacqueline standing up from his peripheral vision.


She went to clean her plate moving to stand next to him as she placed her dishes in the dishwasher.


“And how was your night Jacky?”


She didn’t bother to say anything closing the dishwasher she storm off. James a person who didn’t take well to such disrespect went to follow after her. Ace did the only sensible thing; he took his breakfast outside knowing that in a few minutes it was going to be very uncomfortable for him.


.           .           .           .          


She knew he was following behind her. Quickening her pace so she could beat him to her room.  James being the swiftest caught up with her pathetic pace in no time as he swung her around to face him.


“What’s wrong with you?” she tug her arm from him and went to move.


Despite relieving himself on Roxanne the night before his annoyance was still there. And seeing how feisty that Jacqueline was acting it made him provoked.


He followed her to her room slamming the door behind him.


“What the fuck is your problem?” he moved in front of her glaring down at her.


“James get out of my room,” she went to move around him but he blocked her.


“Answer the damn question,” he yelled.


“I don’t have to tell you anything,” she looked him died in his eyes.


“That’s where your wrong Jacqueline you belong to me.”


“Your such a fucking hypocrite! You can’t tell me anything, but you want me to tell you everything.”


“Call it what you like, but you better answer my question.”


“Or you going to do what James?”


She asked for it.


Without any hesitation James pushed her on the bed with him striding her. Using his legs to keep her legs secure and his arms on both sides of her head.


She thrashed screaming crude remarks towards him.


Both of them were becoming heated and not due to the position they were in, but more towards the annoyance of the other.


James shook her as he yelled his own discourteous remarks with the design to tire her out for them to have a somewhat civilize conversation.


This went on for an hour in a half until James patience had worn thin and he moved this time with him seating on the bed and her across his lap.


“James I swear if you do what I think your doing-“


“You’re not going to do a damn thing,” glad that she had wore shorts that showed a good amp amount of cheeks as he bestowal the first of several slaps.


She cried out from the first slap by the fifth one she was in tears and by the tenth one she was ready to fuck him.


He gave her the final one feeling himself heavily arouse he threw her on the bed.


“I told you a hard head makes a hard ass,” he said grabbing hold of her legs as he pulled her to the edge of the bed.


“The woman from last night was she your girlfriend?” she seat up staring at him breathing heavily.


“It’s none of your concern,” he caught her lips with his. They both fighting the other for control that they each wanted for their selves.


“Then-James-“ she said between kisses, “go have her fuck you.”


She pushes him out of her way and quickly moves to her bathroom looking the door behind her.


“Fucking ungrateful bitch,” he yells storming out of her room slamming her door with equal force.


.           .           .           .           .


Jacqueline kept herself off limits with James.


She didn’t know why the thought of him being with another woman bother her so much. She could really careless who he slept with.


But actually seeing the woman that he slept with. Was like a stab to her self-esteem and it made her question why on earth would he want her when he had such a beautiful woman all ready.


Then again men like him were always greedy and only looked for more despite having their full due.


The sound of the doorbell ring throughout the house causing her to leave her musings and become suspicious.


There were never any visitors to James house around this time and if so James would either warn her or Ace.


Looking at Ace he had the same perplexed expression on his face as he placed his hand on his weapon leaving the living room to enter the entrance.


Jacqueline tuned in to hear anything that could be threatening. There was none only the sound of heels clicking against the floor.


“What are you doing here Roxanne?” the sound of Ace voice could be compare to that of a growl.


“Ace you sound constipated as usual,” the voice was very alluring.


Jacqueline stood from her place on the couch. The woman of her curiosity was paying her a visit. If she was James girlfriend then she could only guess how this was going to end up.


Jacqueline wasn’t going to fight over no man. That was not her style. But if, and that was a major if, if old girl-Roxanne- that was her name- try to run up on her she will get done up by her.


Roxanne made herself known. And if she thought that the woman held an entitled air before this was confirmation. She walked into the room as if her name was on the house and Jacqueline was simply transparent.


Jacqueline could only assume that the cloths she wore were designer made-from down to her shoe to the perfume she wore. Jacqueline took in Roxanne presence when her eyes linger on a certain watch that was located on Roxanne wrist.


Will wasn’t he so generous. She couldn’t help but to shake her head at James pure disrespect.


“You must be Jacqueline,” Roxanne looked at her in one swap of her lashes with an elegant smirk that pull to her lips.


Ace stood behind Roxanne glaring at her with the intention that she’ll evaporate from it.


Jacqueline simply nodded her head debating with herself to either walk away or not say anything allowing Roxanne to just talk throughout her visit.


Roxanne laughed in away that sound like chimes, “Don’t be nervous, and believe me it’s not one of those visits.”


Now Jacqueline was confused.


“Jacqueline I want to make myself clear…clear the air between us.”


The smile on her face was not reassuring it was the total opposite.


“James, despite what he thinks of himself is like every man. They have the perfect image of the woman they want on their arms and to show out in public with…and then they seek the company of the woman that’s perfect for them in bed. The life style that James live calls for him to have such a double life style.”


“So what are you trying to say?” Jacqueline knew perfectly clear what she was saying, but she wanted the chick to speak it.


“I have no problem with James situation with you. I could give a rats-ass about it. I play my role as his girlfriend, which comes with a lot of props with a powerful man like James. And your role is the mistress; your job is to entertain him. You play your role and I play mines and there won’t be any disagreement between us. But when you try to step into my territory will…I can be very ruthless in my own right.”


Jacqueline could now see why Ace hated her; she really needed to humble herself and Jacqueline was about to do it for her.


“I understand you perfect well…the dress you wore for the benefit looked very nice on you.  When I try it on it was a little tight around the bust-line I had thought James sent it back, but being generous he gave it to you. “


She knew that she hit a mark when Roxanne jaw became tight, but that didn’t mean she was going to stop from there.


Oh she had to nail this coffin next and tight for this entitled uptight bitch.


“Can I guess the watch that your wearing was a gift from James as well?” Roxanne held her purse tight.


“If you take it off on the backside it has a engraved J. And no sweetie it doesn’t stand for James. I think you get the picture; the only one who can change the roles is James and his making your new role very clear. Don’t worry, the next present he buys me I’ll simply cast it off and have him give it to you-lets consider it a nice gesture from me to you.”


Roxanne didn’t speak she simply turned around and left with all the grace she could master. Jacqueline looked on with her arms cross with a chestier grin watch as Roxanne leave.


When the sound of the door closed it was only her and Ace who held the same look on his face.


“I knew there was a reason I like you,” Ace exclaim happily after witnessing the most spectacular sight Roxanne being humiliated.


“I consider that my good deed for the day Ace,” she said leaving to go outside and seat by the pool.


Whatever the case maybe, with Jacqueline around Roxanne was always going to leave in the same fashion just now and Ace hope he could witness every single one.

Tell'Em I Said That by Benny Jude Road
Author's Notes:

This is the last of the three updates. I hope you ladies like this concept I'm going to use this updating concept with two of my stories. I hope you enjoy. 


stories/2209/images/raccoon-fur-trimmed-hood-cuff-half-sleeve-rabbit-fur-coat_30305_Fotor.jpg

Jacqueline's Coat 


stories/2209/images/Tiffany-Co_Fotor.jpg

Jacqueline's necklace 

Tell you all they are at there grinding

And I know they ain't about that action

I'm telling you I'm gonna ride 'em

They probably try to come in the hood and sell weed

Think it's all good until they run into some real G's

Holla tell us where it is

And I promise we'll leave

Hesitate to saying boy them lamma well squeeze

Please pay attention to this part of the bull

One time got robbed got shot got shooked

They ain't really getting bricks

It's official man you ain't shit

TELL 'EM I SAID THAT!

~ T.I

 

Tell ‘Em I Said That

 

 

The scent of finely crafted Cubans and the sweet serene of old school R&B set the scene. The finest brandy was poured into everyone’s cups; some of the cities most beautiful women seat at one corner of the room playing their own game of cards and easy conversation. The perfect appearance of a causal game night, yet the atmosphere was the polar opposite.

Everyone was walking on pins and needles to not set one person off in the room…Armani.

Despite the cool façade that he was rocking now deep inside he was a ticking time bomb ready to explode at any moment.

His money, the pushers, and the middleman had all disappeared. The trap that the two pushers had held their operation had been wrapped clean.

No trace that anyone had been there and no trace of his money.

Vengeful and bloodthirsty the call was made and he was simply wanting for the answer that said they had them.

Patience wasn’t Armani fortitude. The wait was the part that was grinding at his nerves causing a cold fiery to ignite and consume him.

    .       .           .           .          

The messenger was always killed. Especially if the message was being deliver to Armani. No one knew what bag he would come out; he’ll both laugh and smile in your face or beating you within the inch of your life.

Armani was never the type to withhold his annoyance when it came to something detrimental that could directly or indirectly affect him.

And with all his power Malcolm tried to avoid being the one at the end of Armani’s angrier.

And the information that was burning in his pocket might be the straw that broke the camels back.

Stepping inside the room with the collective swagger that Malcolm was known for he greeted people subtly.

Armani caught his eye he gave a slight nod as he walked towards the other end of the room.

Standing quietly at the bar Malcolm pour him a glass of scotch watching the game take place.

“Fella’s take five,” he stood glass in hand with a Cuban in the other he moved towards Malcolm.

He took a last shot of his drink setting it down as he turned to his boss.

“So the Brain finally arrives what got you so uptight,” he slapped his shoulder with a little ash falling onto Malcolm’s suit.

Withholding the annoyance that he felt he spoke, “I got news on Jimmy and Eric.”

Armani attention was fully his.

Reaching inside of his pocket he pulls out the photos of the now decaying pushers and middleman bodies.  Armani took hold of the photos the bodies were unrecognized he was unsure due to the heavy deterioration of acid or natural decompose.

“What happen?”

“Eric and Jimmy were found in an abandon building five blocks from the trap and the middleman was found two blocks away. One of my informants down at the department has the coroner reports. Eric and Jimmy were killed hours early before the middleman got there and he was killed within the hour he delivered the money.”

“So you’re saying it was a fucking set up.”

Malcolm nods was the confirmation.

He looked at the photos and dejectedly threw them down on the bar. “Have some of the boys ask around and find out who was around that area on that day. More importantly find someone who saw the mothafucka that walked in that building and the car they were driving.”

 “Of course Armani.”

“I don’t have to tell you how critical this have to stay between us.”

Malcolm could hear the threat in his voice. He was no fool to believe that his position wasn’t expandable especially with a dangerous man like Armani.

You were never safe when it came down to him.

He nodded once again and went to follow his order.

The news was unsettling if word got around to Underwood that he was secretly getting money from another territory that broke all the codes of the agreement between the five families. He was fucked. And that said territory belonging to James Wong the fucking Devil.

Devil, he couldn’t help to chuckle a bitter smile at such a preposterous name to an uptight bastard.

The hype that played around him was nothing. And he couldn’t understand why everyone was so afraid of him.

It’s not as if James knew that he was getting money from under the table from him. He was the type of man that thought too much of himself and the reputation he had. That it was easy for Armani to have such a successful operation.

Everyone knew that both men hated the other and if they could start a war with the other they would.

And knowing the smartass mothafucka he would go to war with him. If it was another time he would so openly go to war with him.

But not now he had bigger and grander plans to start before such pleasurable expedition of going to war with the Devil.

He needed to know who knew this secret and he needed to silence them before they ran their mouth to the wrong people.

He moved away from the bar towards his abandon seat. His movements could be comparing to that of a lion stalking its prey.

Everyone within their power tried to stay away from him…and then there was one.

Jerome Washington was one of Armani’s captains who were massive in appearance and with a brain the size of a baseball.

He took more of the blunt of Armani’s wrath then the others, because of his bad timing to do something foolish.

And right now was one of those moments.

The clicking of his phone as he text ringed throughout the room. Emotions unstable and aggravated by the news he just received his eyed the assailant who was reckless to irritate him at this time.

Armani frown as he kept his gaze on him. This little action didn’t go unnoticed by those in the room as they with tensed stares awaited for the explosion.

“Was your fucking message important?” his voice was steady.

Jerome turned his eyes towards Armani who held the stare of a king cobra ready to strike.

“M-m-my bad Armani,” his words betraying his emotions.

“Jerome you’re stuttering,” he replies with a thunderous laugh. Unsure to keep silent or laugh along to keep him humored; everyone in the room begins to laugh along side Jerome.

“I’m just fucking with you Jerome,” he said as he moved to refill his drink.

Jerome had silently exhaled the tension that seized him just a few minutes ago already had brought on a sweat.

Before he could reassure himself that he was okay a stinging pain shot through his head the sound of glass shattering and the feel of liquid splashing over him. With the thumbing pain on the top of his head to the burning sensation of the liquid that was burning his eyes.

Before he comprehends the pain that was being inflicted on him he could feel a vice grip on the back of his neck and being slammed against the table in a repeated fashion.

The screams from the spectators was muted by the inhuman yells from his attacker.

Armani within his power was slamming the bastard’s head so hard that he wanted to implant in the fuckers head about his idiotic behavior.

The blood that gushes didn’t stop him from making the split becoming wide.

 With the final slam he let go of the bastards neck watching as his body tremble out the chair to the ground.

 He moved and gave his to deadly kicks to the unconscious bastard’s body.

“YOU FUCKING TEXTING WHEN SOMEONE STOLE MY FUCKING MONEY! “ his face was scrunched as spit came from his mouth as he yells the vain on the side of his neck became visible.

He turned heated eyes towards everyone his chest rising heavily as making a clear message.

The sound of Jerome’s phone went off moving towards the table he grabbed it. It was a text from his wife.

“You’ve got a message.”

.           .           .           .          

 

His eyes were on her. She was so misplaced in the garden of over sexualize women that held the embodiment of shoddiness and the glowing iris of spite.

Yet, she glowed the brightest out of all the forbidden fruit and he couldn’t help but to despise and regard her even more.

They were dining with the other heads of the Chinese family. He seats with his respected others, while she seat at the table with the other mistresses to these powerful men.

The eldest out of them, Xiong, was the only one who noticed that the always unapproachable and silent boss kept his eyes on his mistress throughout the course of dinner.

The look in the young mans eyes was something that he like so many men had held when the object of their affection was withholding something.

In his sick humor it brought him much amusement as he thought what would his old friend think about his son if he we’re alive.

James sips his coffee when he caught on a statement from one of the heads that was seated to his left.

“Police found three bodies yesterday two bodies five blocks and the other two blocks away from each other.”

“I know the two you speak, Jimmy Huang and Eric Xu. Very reckless and flashy those two were. I’m not surprise that they’ve been clipped,” replied Boss Sun.

“I wish I had made the call,” the men laughed

“Word around the street those two were working for someone from one of the other families.”

“No one would be stupid and try to make another war.”

“Everyone has to much to loose, especially with the Councils ever plotting eyes on our territory.”

“There is always a brave and foolish one that tries to disrupt the peace,” spoke Xiong everyone became quite.

James stared at the man whose eyes were on his.

“Especially if they’re the ones who have nothing to loose.”

The conversation turned light amongst them, while James became more withdrawn into his thoughts.

His message had been made clear and from what his informant told him Armani was more fearful and aggressive.

In his twisted fearful mind Armani knew James was responsible of the hit of his three men and took his money. He was worry that James might make this known to Underwood and the other bosses that sign the treaty.

He just needed conformation from him to prove that he was behind it.

And even if he did confirmed it, Armani knew that he couldn’t retaliate, for that would mean that he was taken accountability for his actions and also meaning that James had a right to go with war with him.

James took a sip of his coffee the mental warfare was way much better than actual warfare.

The knowledge that at this minute Armani was somewhere shitting bricks brought so much wicked amusement to him.

As the night had progressed long enough for the men to finish all business and prepare for the real excitement to begun. Bidding their farewells they gather their coats and women with the anticipation for the night ahead.

James was helping Jacqueline into the raccoon fur trimmed hood and cuff half sleeve rabbit fur coat.

He felt someone’s clasp his shoulder turning around he was greeted with the familiar face of Xiong.

“James,” he said in a strong soothing voice that belong to a grandfather than a organize boss.

“Xiong,” he bowed respectively

“A word.”

He nodded his head as he turned to Ace with a slight signal. Jacqueline understood the signal with a bow of her head towards the older man she moved away with Ace beside her.

James turned his full attention back on Xiong who stared at him with a twisted amusement that he was infamously known for.

“Such a clear message you made.”

“I don’t understand your meaning Xiong,”

The older men chuckle softly as he looked at the young man before him “It’s better to finish off your enemy now, for they will never forget an insult.”

James smirk, there was nothing go pass this bastard it was the many reasons that he is well respected.

“Wise words as always Xiong, but all the cards are in my hands.”

Xiong nodded as his eyes were directed towards something behind James. He turned to see that he was staring at Jacqueline who was having small conversation with Sun’s mistress.

He turned his eyes back to Xiong.

“Putting down ones guard does not always mean weakness,” were the last words that Xiong spoke as he walked away from James.

He watched as the older man walked towards Jacqueline. He watched their interaction a smile had appeared on her face with a soft laugh come to her lips as the old boss walked away.

James walked over towards them holding out his arm for Jacqueline. He could see that the smile she held became less brilliant.

He knew that she was still annoyed with him and she was only taking his arm just for the show of it. And to be truthful he could careless.

.           .           .           .           .

Her life before James wasn’t filled with expensive gifts and spending lazy days inside a house. Yes, she was a daughter to a known figure in the underworld, but she didn’t have such deep ties with it.

Her life wasn’t perfection, but hell it was her life. She had a job that she loved, a few friends that she hangs with, and she was free to do her.

He had taken her freedom away as well as he virtue and she felt that he should tell her anything she asks of.

After all he owe her that.

It wasn’t as if she was asking him to bare his soul to her. She simply wanted to know the man that she was living slash sleeping with.

James held this unapproachable aura that seem indestructible. She figured that he didn’t want anyone to be close to him.

Making her wonder who or what was the cause that made him this cold being. After all not everyone was born feeling unemotional like him. There was always a story behind such behavior and James seems to have the perfect backstory.

He was filled with mysteries that made him so fascinating to her. There were so many questions she wanted to be answered that she knew he wouldn’t answer.

And that was the annoying thing about him.

She couldn’t go to Ace; he was far too loyal to James to reveal any of James truth to her. Her only source was James to ever lasting annoyance for she was stuck back to square one.

And since they weren’t speaking to each other lately except when they went out there wasn’t really anything going on with them.

Jacqueline had thought that Roxanne spoke to James about there little run in. But Ace had reassured her that Roxanne wouldn’t speak to him about anything.

To Jacqueline amusement little-miss-know-your-place didn’t really run anything when it concern James. She was treated with the same coldness like everyone else or even worst.

Another question that Jacqueline wanted to bring up to James. His relationship with Roxanne couldn’t be built on any emotional connection.

How they acted it was more of a relationship for convinces than love.

So since their was no one to talk too naturally she would call her cousin; especially telling her the little disagreement with Roxanne.

 “I would’ve showed that heifa to the left with my foot straight up in her ass.”

Jacqueline laughed grabbing a handful of M&M’s peanuts from the bowl.

“I got her ass back,”

“I hope with a slap to her face, disrespectful ass chick.”

“I told her the next gift James give me I’ll tell him to give it to her.”

“Hum, I guess she know how he feels about her.”

“Oh she knows, disrespectful bitch,” popping a blue M&M in her mouth. In the distant she could hear James coming down the stairs.

“Mo I’ll call you late on,”

“I’m guessing noisy ass James is coming down the stairs,” she reply nonchalant.

“Like always,”

“Okay, call me, love you Jack and be safe.”

“I will, love you too Mo, bye.”

The line was cut putting the phone on the coffee table she settled onto the couch with the bowl of M&M’s in her lap as she watched the program.

Within minutes James had appeared she kept her eyes on the screen determine to ignore him.

He settled on the couch next to her. He had just token a shower for the subtle scent of Old Spice was tantalizing. She could feel her inner core ting from the warm scent.

Crossing her legs over the other as she popped another M&M in her mouth.

She could feel his body heat radiating which manifested an image of his skin brushing against hers.

This action caused her to become even more arouse. Scooting a littler further to make a space between them.

It was annoying how his little actions as seating could make her want to melt. While he just seem unaffected and that was the annoying part of the whole ordeal.

She went to grab another M&M when her hand brushed against warm smooth skin. Looking down his hand was grabbing a handful of candy.

She turned to look at him as if he had gone mental. Neither did he ask to eat any of her candy nor did she give him permission to do so.

Knowing him this was his way to make her drop her vow of silence and speak to him. Will she wasn’t going to fall for it even if the bastard was eating her damn candy.

Popping another candy in her mouth as she pulled her eyes back to the screen.

The subtle chiming caught her attention. Staring down at the bowl that laid in her lap a yellow M&M was being thrown back in the bowl with a brown, green, and orange following behind.

Glancing over her shoulder she could see James picking out the other candy while keeping the blue and red M&M’s.

She watched him for sometime especially when he grabbed another handful of candy and once again discarding the rest, but only keeping the red and blue.

Her curiosity was the reason to break her vow of silence and stance to ignore him.

“I didn’t know you had preference for red and blue M&M’s.”

He was silent for a while before he spoke “I prefer the blue ones…my brother preferred the red ones.”

It was silent between them as Jacqueline tried to comprehend what James just told her.

He had a brother?

It was weird to say the least-to know that James wasn’t some being that pop out of thin air, but that he had family.

It was weird to and yet…she felt a bubbly feeling of excitement that he had just open up to her about something personal about him.

She looked at him as he popped one of the red in his mouth.

“My father would take us down to Washington Pier we would go on the rides, play some of the games, and eat at the docks. Afterward we would share a bag of Peanut M&M’s, my brother he would only want the red and I would want the blue giving the rest to my father.”

Her curiosity was burning with more questions about his family. And even though she wanted to ask him she didn’t.

It was obvious to her that it took everything in him to tell her this little piece of information about himself to her.

She couldn’t help but respect that and so she didn’t bother to ask him any more questions. When he was ready he’ll tell her, until then she could hold this little information dear to her.

He noticed her shifting closer to him and how she slyly moved the red and blue M&M’s to one side for him to grab.

Taking the chance he maneuver his arm across her bringing her closer. She didn’t throw up any sign of complaint.

And for the first time it was peace between them…and it was nice.

.           .           .           .           .

The Penthouse was one of finest gentlemen club in the city. It was place where men of all walks of life could rub shoulder to shoulders with and enjoy the erotic sight of women without the judgmental stares of everyday life.

It was a place of relaxation and a cheap form of therapy for those to proud to go in their regular life.

Armani seat back as he enjoy the sight of one of the dancers exhibit her magnificent ability of flexibility on the pole.

He watched with the thought of seeing his girl Lisa tonight. How he was feeling these past weeks a good blowjob from her could lessen the tension.

He threw a several hundreds at the dancer before settling back into his seat. Reaching in his inner pockets he pulled out a Cuban lightening it up he seat back.

The smoky hew made the scene even more exotic as the music turned to “Pour Up” and the girls started the routine.

A grin pulled to one side of his lips as he watched gleefully at the sight before him. His attention was fully engaged at scene before him.

“Excuse me sir,” came a voice beside him.

Armani turned to see a petite brunette in a lace cat suit. She held a tray of a bottle of Chandon Dom Perigno White Gold.

“This on the house baby?” he said with a grin that widen.

The brunette laughed setting the tray down in front of him, “A friend of yours bought the bottle.”

“A friend?” now he was perplexed as he looked down at the tray.

There was a sense of trepidation that rose within him causing his sensory to be subdued. He felt as if the world had stopped in one moment except for him. The sight before him was filled with dread.

Lying openly was a crimson card.

A calling cards…his calling card.

And deliberate shot towards him.

His eyes moved away from the card to search around the room until his eyes were in contact with its target.

There in all of his arrogance stood James with a smirk on his face. They stared at each other for some time till James tilted his head towards Armani then he left his spot.

Armani seat there for sometime he could feel his blood run cold and the anger that’s been consuming him slowly blinded him.

Within minutes he pushed himself from out the seat-pushing pass the brunette roughly as he quickly left with the intention to now deliberate.

James was calling him out.

And it was time to bring Underwood into this before all hell broke loose.

.           .           .           .           .

There was a question that had been lingering for a while in his mind. It was more of a suspicion that seems to bother him for sometime and he was going to test it out. He figured that his assumption might turn out true, but testing it out never hurt.

She was in the kitchen cleaning, he had subtle allowed her to start cleaning up, and to his surprise she kept the house in the order that he like.

Her back was towards him as she scribes the counter moving behind r he wrapped his arms around her as he slowly nuzzled her neck.

It had been a long time since he buried himself inside her and the scene at the gentlemen club made him so aroused that he swear he was going to have blue-balls.

“I have something I want you to wear tonight,” he said as he bites her ear playfully. Placing a rectangle Tiffany box in front of her Jacqueline looked at it.

“Open it,” he said holding her closer to him.

She rolled her eyes as she did what he asked. Opening the box lay a multi-strand gold and diamond necklace.

The diamonds were set in gold ovals, while the center strand were of elongated oval gold beads.

“You want me to wear this tonight?” knowing all to well what he was hinting at.

“In my room in one hour,” he placed a kiss on the back of her neck with a slap to her but.

She grabbed the necklace and headed towards her room to get ready totally forgetting about scrubbing the counter.

.           .           .           .

The image before him was like the Birth of Venus, yet she was way more attainable and ethereal. She was something that was to be possessed and kneel surrounded by her glory.

Her mouth was warm and inviting the sweet intoxicating nectar that spill from her lips on to his.

The sensation of being within this woman burying himself deeper within her to the point that he wanted to loose himself within her and become one.

The honeyed sound that was made from their bodies as they moved against each other with the awareness of the power that both had over the other.

With an epic climax as colors and sounds merged leaving them in a haze of confusion and bliss.

Hours of their recovery pass she was tucked perfectly beside him. His hand caressing small circles over her back as they lay there silently.

Their only source of light came only from the window. It was peaceful and silent.

“I always wanted a sibling,” her soft comment interrupted the silence, and yet it wasn’t unwelcome.

“Someone who I could have fun with…look after and protect…mostly someone to have my back when it came down to Katherine. Especially, after my father’s passing…I think that’s when she became worst.”

He listen quietly all the while thinking that he should have killed that bitch instead of letting her go.

“I shouldn’t complain though. Her being the person that she is taught me not to be like her. Plus I have my cousin; she’s more of a sibling that I never had. ”

She had reveal something personal about herself to him without him asking or demanding her.

It was natural.

Wasn’t pillow talk something that most couples partake in after sex?

They weren’t in love with each other, but they were in some type of relationship. There should be some sort of understanding between.

He held her closer to him breathing in her scent as he watched the woman in his arms sleep peacefully in his arms.

Brushing a kiss on top of her head he spoke silently and before slumber could take her in its embrace.

She had a weird feeling that James had said, “I got your back.”

99 Problems by Benny Jude Road
Author's Notes:

A/N: http://bcnilopus.tumblr.com is the new Tumblr page I post everything center around my stories and new projects.

https://www.facebook.com/bennyjuderoad/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel is the new Facebook page. Please follow.

99 Problems belong to Jay Z.

Story and characters belongs to me.

If you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you, son

I’ve got 99 problems but a bitch ain’t one

99 problems

~Jay Z

 

 

99 Problems

 

The death of Michael Alexander Reed was a clear indicator that Underwood Jackson was the last of his generation. A generation of men who lived by a certain code of honor, loyalty, and vows.

The lack of such men like himself and his old friend was prevalent in the younger generation. They were too prideful of accomplishments that were not of their own. They were envious of others instead of creating a strong coalition amongst themselves. If that didn't put them at a disadvantage; they were also materialistic and foolhardy of the now instead of thinking about the future. They had no structure or care for the legacy that was built for future generations.

However, he could see some hope in this generation that was coming after him especially in the form of Malcolm Harris and James Wong.

They were more daring then his generation, but critical of their actions—they were not reckless without thinking.

Than there was Armani—the definition of this generation of loose honor and no code of conduct.

Armani Epps, was the son of his old friend Eric “Mark-man” Epps who was famous for his outburst of rage and reckless behavior—a trait that was inherited from the father to son. When Eric passed, Underwood took it upon himself to look after Armani in the hopes that he would take over his position when he was no longer here.

Those thoughts slowly diminished by Armani’s actions that made him question his choice in him and started to pay closer attention elsewhere.

.           .           .

 

Something was off with Armani; his actions were unstable and his moods were changing more rapidly then usual. Many of the men in his crew was writing it off to the robbery and the theft of his money. However, Malcolm believed there was something more to this robbery that Armani was keeping very silent about.

His actions were not of a man who was angry—hell he could deal with that. No, Armani actions were that of fear. There was only one person to go to when shit didn’t make sense…Underwood.

Being the head of the family this meant that he should be made aware of Armani’s suspicious actions—especially if it had to do with the other families.

It was through Malcolm that Underwood was kept well informed of Armani’s actions and such volatile moods that he has been displaying for the past weeks that needed to be address.

Walking into Avery’s Kitchen he moved towards the booth that Underwood always sat at during lunch.

“Afternoon, boss,” he said waiting for the signal to take a seat.

“Malcolm—sit,” watching as the young man took a seat before him.

“Did you give James my message?”

“Yes sir, he understands the position he’ll be in if something happens to Michael Reeds daughter. I’m also having some of my boys look into the where about of Katherine Reeds as we speak.”

“Good…that cold-hearted bitch would have never done what she did if Michael was alive.”

Malcolm simply shook his head—he would never be immune to how people allow greed to sellout their own family members.

“As I've said sir, if you want that to be handle I have--”

“Stop that thought right there—I already have plans to have a little sit down with James Wong on that situation.”

He nodded his head in understanding.

“When you call there was some urgency in your voice?”

“Armani is acting more—unpredictable these past weeks I think he's hiding something.”

“What do you mean?”

“I think there was more to that robbery then he's letting on.”

Underwood was silent brewing over what was told to him, “Does this have anything to do with him putting one of his men in the hospital?”

“Absolutely, whatever he's done is far beyond him now—that it’s only right for him to come to you.”

“Thank you Malcolm.”

Malcolm nodded his head, standing, however before he had turned his back Underwood spoke once more.

“Malcolm keep a close watch on him.”

“Always boss.”

.           .           .          

 

Roxanne had run on one singular notion that day of the confrontation—establishing dominance. She wasn’t oblivious to the situation that James painted for her. She noticed his detachment for some time.

Coming to her when his thirst needed to be quenched and even in the act itself she could feel that in her place he had imagined someone else.

To be honest she couldn’t careless as to whom James was fucking—there relationship was based on a mutual understanding of the others position. James needed a woman to look good on his arm in public and she needed a man with power.

Love had nothing to do with it.

It was as simple as that.

The presence of Jacqueline in his home and the role that was designated to her was no surprise to Roxanne. She would prefer that another woman handle the intimate aspects than herself.  So when James told her about this new addition—she had no desire to meet someone that was irreplaceable or of less significance.

However, her thoughts had turned the night of the benefit. She had found amusement by his pets’ sudden outburst waiting to see how James was going to handle it. To her shock he didn’t react at all—matter of fact it seems the outburst didn’t bother him. The only reaction she got from him that night was when she dared to mention her.

His response was all the confirmation for her to pay a trip to see Jacqueline. She had to make sure that his little pet understood the established order and where she stood on the chain of importance.

Jealousy was not her motive for seeing the woman, but to squash any potential threat to her future plans. What she didn’t expect was the atomic bomb that was dropped by that tramp…James had given her cast off items.

She was never meant to go with him that night at the benefit—an event that she had always accompanied him throughout their relationship.

The only one who can change the roles is James and his making your new role very clear.”

She didn’t want to believe that he was going to replace her—she had put too much in this relationship for it to be snatched away from her. For once she didn’t feel secure and it was quite frightening to her.

Of course her fears seemed to intensify since James had yet to confront her. She had expected Ace to snitch on her to James—since the bastard held a strong dislike for her and would have found pleasure in the conflict between James and herself.

As the days passed by, James had said not one word to her about the incident at his home; he had ignored the subject completely.

That still didn’t ease the tension that she was feeling tonight. They partook in their dinner in a silent affair, which only ate at her nerves as the minutes passed between them.

The clearing of his voice brought her back to the reality of this moment—not to seem unnerved she took a sip of her wine.

She nearly chokes when she felt his hand engulfed her left hand—his hand was warm and soft. He held her hand as though it was glass caressing her flesh, which was so uncharacteristic of him. James was never one for PDA or any type of affection. However, there were moments when he did feel to show some type of warmth to clash with his cold personality.

She had the wildest notion that he was going to propose. Dutifully, she began to mentally prepare the perfect ‘surprised’ expression. However, James next words crushed and burned that hope.

“I’ve been told the most disappointing thing about you. I don’t doubt that you know what I’m referring to.” He stared at her intensely.

Roxanne swallowed; subtly her mind spinning different lies to help her escape her predicament.

She came up blank, there was no deceiving a man like James with petty lies.

Her answer must have reflected in her eyes because he continued.

“Now due to the span of our relationship I will give you 60 seconds to explain why you disobeyed me and snuck behind my back like a small child stealing candy.”

His slight insult stung more than she assumed—intended.

Again, she searched her mind diligently for a lie—anything, but the truth her small hand shook within his grip.

His soft touch almost seeming like a threat within itself.

She wanted desperately to pull away, but knew that it would put her in a worse position than she was in.

She watched as he lifted an expectant brow. “The truth takes longer than a few seconds to be admitted.”

A statement thrown out carelessly—but said by one as intelligent as James always hit its mark accurately. Translation, she was running out of time and he knew that she was thinking up a lie.

“I-I-I—” she took a deep breath reconnecting her eyes with his. “I merely wanted to speak with her—get to know her.”

Seconds ticked by.

The explanation was ludicrous.

James sighed almost sadly. “Lying does nothing for you Roxanne.”

“I’m not—”

Before she could finish the statement she was thrown a look that immediately silenced her.

“Roxanne, you have nothing to worry about. We have an established agreement that I’ve not deviated from.”

She breathed a sigh of relief.

Maybe she should have waited until he finished before she allowed herself to breath.

James was always unpredictable.

He didn’t disappoint.

“However—” he said pointedly squeezing her hand a bit.

He put enough pressure on her palm to sent her heart pounding in her chest.

She felt tears prick slightly at the corner of her eyes as dangerous eyes stared back at her. “…such an agreement can easily be discarded by myself in result to your actions. Do you understand?” The question was rhetorical.

She wasn’t asked if she understood, but expected to.

“Disobeying me, sneaking around, and acting like a hysterical and territorial degenerate is not the way to keep yourself secure.”

She felt absolutely and completely reprimanded and berated.

“I’m sorry,” her whispered apology and defeated appearance did not quell his irritation and anger at her actions. “My actions have been foolish and ignorant. It will not happen again James.”

Finally, she lifted her head again to meet his eyes slightly ashamed when she felt a tear slid down the side of her face.

He gazed at her for a few more minutes before casting his eyes away and requesting the check for their meal. She felt his hand slid from her now sweaty and clammy ones.

“Wipe your eyes Roxanne, lets not allow such a sour discussion ruin the night.”

 

.           .           .           .           .

 

James was never a person to share his personal space with anyone—his bedroom was his sanctuary a place for him to rejuvenate and meditate. However, since that night, Jacqueline and him slept together in his room—he couldn’t see her anywhere but there—in his bed and in his arms.

Nights of congress between them were always pleasurable and refreshing to his spirit especially with a partner like Jacqueline. The nights when they did not partake in congress were way more—spiritual.

To have her in his arms brought some sense of—peace.

Peace…something a man like himself could never truly obtain, and yet…when she slept soundly in his arms he felt as though all the troubles seem to disperse and everything was set to right.

He couldn’t find the words to better expresses these foreign emotions within—or acknowledge that diminutive voice in the recessive of his mind that held the answer. They’re relationship—that line he had so willingly established at the beginning was becoming blurrier.

However, his peace was soon broken.

His second in command and most trusted friend approached him with a grim face. A battle seemed to play across his face for a mere second.

Ace knew that his boss and leader had little patience for nonsense so he quickly made a decision.

“Ace.”

The singular word spoken demanded the answer to an unsaid question. He could neither lie to his leader nor could he keep secrets from his friend—no matter how much he liked their newest addition.

“There’s something I believe you will like to see,” Ace’s voice was even giving away nothing. Once a valued quality from his second in command now at this moment an annoyance.

James merely wanted to lay in his bed with Jaqueline in his arms.

“I’ll deal with it tomorrow,” the statement should have been the end of the discussion.

Despite this known fact Ace had yet to step aside James eyes narrowed slightly.

He was not happy.

First Roxanne disobeying his orders and trying to lie to his face.

Now, Ace, his most trusted was disobeying his subtle order that any other day would have been followed automatically.

James didn’t know what was going on with his associates but it will be rectified.

“Was I unclear?” he questions, eyeing a suddenly nervous Ace.

“No sir…I think you need to see this before you head to see Jaqueline. It’s something I feel you should know.”

This instantly piqued his interest.

“Proceed.”

With that Ace soon led him to the garage.

Immediate paranoia slipped into his mind at the closed off and darkened location. Nonetheless, he knew that Ace would never be stupid enough to double cross him.

It was a death wish—plain and simple.

At last, Ace stopped in front of a lone box; the box itself was a standard brown medium sized cardboard container.

It could have been easily dismissed as something that needed to be thrown away.

He probably overlooked it countless times.

He was a man who never allowed his nerves to get to him.

When facing dire situations, he was well known for keeping his composure and thinking of a reasonable explanation.

Thus at that moment a million different scenarios of what could be in the box came to him.

The contents of the box could have been many things; a bomb, recording device, a bug, or a body part of a loved one.

James was ready for all of those things. He’s dealt with them in the past and was no novice to such things.

A man like himself didn’t get to where he was without overcoming a few challenges.

However, the truth never gave us what we wanted; it was never something that was expected, but reality, showing us a thing or two.

Teaching us, that whatever we thought could always be outdone it reminded us that we could neither expect nor predict every situation.

No man was God, but imperfect creatures that were never above simple emotion.

As a result of this fact, James was not only shocked, but speechless at what he found in the box when he flipped it open.

The contents so innocent to anyone else except the two men in the room.

Three pieces of brilliant jewelry lay within the bland looking box its expensive extravagance seemed unfit to be in such a sad container.

The items deserved to be laying against the mocha skin of the creature that were given the items.

Kneeling down almost in a trance James picked up the first item a ten carat tennis bracelet of teardrop diamonds. The second item was a twenty carat necklace made of a rich amber topaz—Jaqueline’s birth stone combined within its design. The last item something that he’s given her mere days ago was a rose gold necklace with a rose pendent.

Each item being something that was intricately picked out for Jaqueline by him—an action he would never have done for anyone else.

The fact was neither lost to him as to why he found the items in a box (in the garage) nor Ace which explained his earlier nervousness and grim expression.

In the simplest of words, it showed an extremely disregard to him—it spoke of an uncaring and nefarious thought process that was dishonoring to James.

In that moment he felt humiliated.

Despite only one other man in the room who would speak not a word of the situation it was an embarrassment.

His fist tightened around the beautiful jewelry that lay within his hand. The diamond of her bracelet cutting into his palm.

James in that moment felt many things; humiliated, disrespected, slighted, hurt, and very angry.

Slowly, eye lids slid over his burring eyes, it was not easy to rein in his emotions as it usually was. He was bumbling over the rim of his patience.

In that moment he could kill, maim, destroy, and annulated.

Air hissed from between his teeth as he fought the battle against his emotions. Finally, after minutes of silence he stood.

His eyes opened and once again Ace saw the eyes of the man who built his empire from nothing.

A man who could kill without hesitation, but his eyes held a new coldness in them, a look of betrayal.

“Ace, I am sure that you can handle the contents within this box in a tactful way. Your discretion is appreciated.”

Ace nodded instantly picking up the box and heading into the house.

 

.           .           .           .           .           .           .          

 

Everything was calm between them—in truth, James and her were not at odds with each other. However, Jacqueline was confused to where this relationship stands. The lines that he had made in the beginning was becoming blurred each day making Jacqueline blind to the situation they were in.

The perfect example was her presence in his room.

James was a man that spoke in coded words and actions; however, some things was quite simple with him. He was a man that like his space and in James case it was his room.

In the pass he would come into her room—it was never her in his, but until that night something changes.

He wanted her in his space—there were nights when they meet in congress that were refreshing to her soul. Than there were nights were he simply held her in his arms—those were the nights she felt her most vulnerable. She felt in the simplest of words…safe.

She didn’t have to carry her burden by herself any longer, because the arms that wrapped around her so tightly and tenderly took the burden from her. These emotions she was feeling was all so raw and new to her.

Although, her mind was telling her the name of these emotions she was feeling towards James. That all familiar stubborn spirit refuse to acknowledge it—let’s add the important fact that Roxanne was in the picture and that James emotional indifference was always giving her whiplash.

A bang echoed within the room wrenching her from her thoughts back to the reality that she was now found. The sight before her was not what she expected.

The manner before him was not what she was accustom too—the only time she had seen him this calm was the incident between them. However, she couldn’t help but noticed where his eyes where landed.

The sight before her sent a chill through her soul. There before her was a plastic bag filled with the jewelry that James had bought her.

There was a silence between them.

There eyes on the elephant in the room, while emotions were brewing within the room between them.

“Care to explain?” his voice held an edge to it.

She felt a tightening within her.

“What’s to explain,” her voice is equally on edge, “I put it up for you to give to your girlfriend.”

His anger was smothering ready to exploded within him. The cool disregard of her statement was a knife that was driven countlessly within him. She was clearly lying to his face and had all the juncture to look him clear in the eyes to do so.

“Cut the bullshit and tell me the truth…” his voice becoming cooler by the second.

She stared at him in disbelief—he knew the answer to why she didn’t want these unsolicited gifts. She looked at him with fire within her heart and the anger took over her senses.

“Is that I refuse to be your whore! I’m not going to accept any type of payment—gifts or otherwise.”

His anger surged within him and like a viper he attacked.

“Whore? So this is a pride issue—have you’ve been so mentally fucked by your mother that you question people’s action?”

Angry tears clouded her eyes.

Her silence irritated him further and it drove him to another level of anger. Jacqueline had not noticed the hammer that was in his hand until the crashing sound fall upon the zip-lock bag. Each blow made her jump; however, the frustration was obliviously in the hit. The once beautiful jewelry was simply ruined completely.

He threw the hammer against the counter—his breathing was labored as he moved closer to her.

“If I wanted to make you a whore I could have. I never did anything to make you feel as though you were a whore—between my girlfriend and you—I do more for you than I do for her.”

He moved closer to her, “But maybe I should change my approach on how to treat you.”

This story archived at https://www.valentchamber.com/viewstory.php?sid=2267