Melting His Cold Heart by PassionFruit
Summary:

Based on the events of Thor: The Dark World. Loki thought he could get away with hiding Odin, and Thor is done giving him chances to redeem himself. He then makes a deal with Surtur to marry his daughter, Senta. Senta is the warrior princess of Muspelheim, she has to find away to get her father back to rule over Muspelheim. That's when she meets the silver-tongued god. Loki doesn't know what he's up against when he encounters the fiesty princess, but he knows he wants her to be his.


Categories: Movies Characters: Original Character(s)
Classification: Cannon
Genre: Action-Adventure , Comedy , Drama, Fantasy, Romance, Science Fiction
Story Status: Active
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Character Death, Graphic Violence, Original Characters, Sexual Content
Challenges: None
Series: Laufeyson and Surturdottir
Chapters: 17 Completed: No Word count: 24865 Read: 10946 Published: July 30 2014 Updated: November 29 2015

1. Chapter 1 by PassionFruit

2. Chapter 2 by PassionFruit

3. Chapter 3 by PassionFruit

4. Chapter 4 by PassionFruit

5. Chapter 5 by PassionFruit

6. Chapter 6 by PassionFruit

7. Chapter 7 by PassionFruit

8. Chapter 8 by PassionFruit

9. Chapter 9 by PassionFruit

10. Chapter 10 by PassionFruit

11. Chapter 11 by PassionFruit

12. Chapter 12 by PassionFruit

13. Chapter 13 by PassionFruit

14. Chapter 14 by PassionFruit

15. Chapter 15 by PassionFruit

16. Chapter 16 by PassionFruit

17. Chapter 17 by PassionFruit

Chapter 1 by PassionFruit
Author's Notes:

This is my second Loki story, and instead of using Morphine, I'm using her other alias, Senta. She's still the same, I wanted the story to be about her when she wasn't born on Earth, but born on Muspelheim. So yeah, she's raised as a demon in this story. So it's very different from Fire and Desire because that story was based on The Avengers. Enjoy!

Loki sat on the throne of Asgard, the smirk on his face vanishing as his brother walked out the throne room. Looking around, there was no one around to witness him as the new king of Asgard. Frigga was gone, now Thor’s gone. He could care less about Odin, he was gone as well, Thanks to me, Loki thought with the smirk forming on his face again.

Loki knew this would get pretty boring for him, a part of him wanted to smile, laugh even, as Thor trudged back to the throne room with guards in tow, but he knew what was about to happen. 

“Loki! How dare you betray me again! I thought you were…” Thor trailed off, his face softened, and then it hardened again. “What did you do to father?” He asked.

Loki rolled his eyes, “I’m surprised Heimdall didn’t give you the answer to that.”

“He cannot see where you’ve hidden him; now tell me where you’ve hidden him before I kill you.” Thor threatened.

Instead of telling Thor where Odin was, Loki turned his nose in the air and said nothing. “Take him to his cell.” Thor said to the guards. They put the handcuffs on that Loki knew all too well, and hauled him back to his old cell.

 

 

Meanwhile, on Muspelheim, Senta Surturdottir snuck out of her chambers when she heard that there was an Asgardian in the palace. Her father, Surtur, told her that Fire Demons should hate all Asgardians and burn Asgard, but she never believed that. She saw her father talking to Odin Allfather, Why is he here? She thought to herself as she listened in on their conversation.

“I shall kill you if you don’t return me to Asgard.” Odin said. Surtur laughed, “You think you can defeat me, old man. You are powerless compared to me and my army.” Surtur said.

The guards then took Odin to the dungeon, as Surtur continued to chuckle. He turned to see Senta peeking around the corner.

“My daughter, come.” He commanded her, his loud voice caused her to jump.

Senta quickly came to him, “Yes, father?” she replied to him.

“As you have seen, there is an Asgardian in the palace. I don’t want you going near that scum, do you hear me?” She nodded.

“Good, there will be a war soon, daughter. I want you to stay in the palace at all times.” Surtur told her. Senta frowned.

“But father, I am a warrior! I was born to fight, let me fight in this war, and protect Muspelheim.” She said.

Surtur shook his head, “You are a princess, I curse the day your brothers trained you.”

“Aren’t I just as good a warrior as they?” She replied. “I have been trained by the best, father.” Surtur thought for a moment.

“No.” Senta’s face fell, “My daughter, it’s only to protect you. You are betrothed to Asmund, he is a true warrior.” Surtur said before walking away.

Senta’s head was bowed as she walked back to her chambers, before she could go in, Asmund called out to her.

“Senta! I’ve been looking for you.” He said. Of course Asmund was handsome, and he was an excellent warrior, but Senta didn’t want to marry him. She despised him actually, he was misogynistic and boring. He expected Senta to be a prim princess like the queen, Senta vowed that she would never be that way. 

“Hello, Asmund.” She said without enthusiasm.

“Have you heard? There’s an Asgardian in the dungeons. Now we’ll finally have that war with those Asgardians.” He said excitedly.

Senta nodded sadly, “Are you not excited?” Asmund asked. Senta didn’t tell him about her fascination with Asgard and other realms. As the princess of Muspelheim, she is expected to have the same views as the royal demons.

“I…I am. It’s just that…I want to fight alongside my fellow demons.” She said. Asmund laughed loudly, she closed her eyes tightly, regretting not just ignoring him and walking into her chamber.

“Senta, woman are not warriors. You are not a warrior, you are a princess.” He said harshly. Senta glared at him.

“I can fight just as good as a man. I will prove to you all that I am a warrior.” She said. Asmund smirked, “Keep thinking that, darling.” He said, leaning in to kiss her, but she pulled away from him and slammed her door.

 

 

***

 

A day later, Senta was awaken by the servant, Keyva, vigorously shaking her. “My lady, war is upon us.” She said frantically. Senta turned over in her bed, “I am not allowed to fight, nor am I allowed to go anywhere.” She said sullenly.

“My lady, do not sulk. I know how much it means to you to fight alongside your brothers, that is why I brought your armor for you.” Keyva said.

“Oh Keyva, thank you. You must go now, if Leidr catches you in my bedchamber, she will kill you.” Senta said. Keyva quickly walked out of the princess’ chamber, and went back to the queen’s aid.

Once Senta’s armor was on, she quickly went to the battlegrounds since most of the guards were helping the soldiers fight. She knew some of them were guarding the queen. Taking her sword out, she ran towards her father and brothers, who were fighting the Asgardian warriors.

“Sister, you cannot be here!” Bani shouted. Surtur sent a gust of fire at the Asgardians.

“My daughter, you have disobeyed me! Vigr, take her back to the palace.” Surtur shouted. Lightning cracked across the grey sky as the Asgardian, Thor, sent the lightning towards most of the demons, sending them flying across the battlefield.

“Surtur! Where is my father!” Thor shouted. Senta couldn’t help but stare at the Asgardian, he was handsome, Now that’s a warrior I’d like to marry. She thought. Surtur’s laugh broke her out of her thoughts.

“The son of Odin has come to claim his father, and you bring your weak army. Even one of your warriors is a woman. A mere maiden!” The demons laughed along with Surtur. Senta looked around at all of the laughing demons.

“If I’m not mistaken, you too have a woman in your army.” The Asgardian woman spoke up. Senta stared at the woman in awe, she was beautiful and she was a warrior. If she were not an Asgardian, Senta would think they’d at least be friends, but her father would never allow it.

“Don’t mind my daughter, Asgardian. We shall fight now!” Surtur transformed into his demon form, all 1000 feet. As he roared a mighty warcry, the demons began fighting. Senta swung her blade as an Asgardian charged at her. Kicking him to the ground, she set her sword a flame with blue flames. Her sword was the second most powerful sword in all of Muspelheim, her father’s sword, Twilight, being the first.

She bumped into the woman that was too a warrior. “You are no match for Sif, goddess of war!” She shouted, swinging her blade as it connected with Senta’s. She was impressed by this Asgardian, Sif.

“I’m impressed.” Senta admitted, throwing Sif off, but she collected herself. “I believe we could be the best of friends if we weren’t sworn enemies.”

Sif wanted to smile, but she frowned, hitting Senta in the face with her shield. “I wouldn’t count on it, Demon.” Senta’s nose bled, before she knew it, Asmund knocked Sif over.

“I am not above killing a woman. Especially an Asgardian woman.” He said, holding his sword up, ready to pierce Sif’s heart. Senta took it upon herself to help Sif, elbowing Asmund in the face then knocking him out with the handle of her sword. She held her hand out for Sif to take, she took it.

“You didn’t have to do that. I am perfectly capable of fighting, Demon.” Sif said. 

“I know, but we as women must stick together.” Senta said while slicing an Asgardian in half.

Just then, Surtur was knocked down by Thor’s mighty hammer. Surtur came crashing down, transforming back into his normal form. This being a defeat for the demons, as they could not win this battle.

“Surrender now, and release my father.” Thor said, pointing his hammer at Surtur. He said nothing as an Asgarding put him in handcuffs.

“You are now a prisoner of Asgard. Take me to my father now.” Thor demanded. 

“I will take you.” Senta said, as the demons looked at her in confusion. Thor nodded as she led him to the dungeons.

“Father, you’re alive!” Thor said as Senta unlocked the cell door. “Come now, we’re going back to the palace.” He took his father back to the battlefield, and sent him, Odin, Surtur, and the Asgardian warriors back to Asgard.

Senta let out a sigh as she went to her bedchamber, ready to get out of her armor, but her brothers and Asmund confronted her.

“Why would you let that Asgardian into this palace claiming our property?” Bani asked. “You betrayed our kingdom, and our realm.”

“Mother would not be happy about this.” Bilstyggr said, shaking his head.

“To hell with what your mother thinks!” Senta shouted, shocking her brothers and Asmund. “This war was unnecessary and utterly stupid.”

“Senta, calm down, dear. You’re scaring me, you don’t usually act this way.” Asmund said, reaching out to her. She slapped his hand away.

“Asmund, I do not want to be near you.” She said before walking away.

“Women.” Asmund mumbled.

 

 

***

 

 

On Asgard, Surtur was thrown into a cell in front of no other than Loki, the Asgardian that got him into this predicament.

“I see you’ve been caught as well.” Loki said, nonchalantly leaning against the wall of his cell.

“I knew this plan of yours was not going to work, Laufeyson.” Loki winced, but kept his composure.

Chuckling, he replied back, “I wouldn’t trust me, Surtur.”

“My daughter is in danger without my supervision.” Surtur murmured quietly, but Loki still heard him.

“Hmm…how is that daughter of yours?” Loki asked, remembering the last time he saw her. She was peeking from a corner in the palace of Muspelheim, she didn’t know Loki could see her. He remembered her long black hair cascaded to her shoulders, and her warm brown skin radiated in the dim lights of the palace. Her beautiful innocent face looked on at him in curiousity.

“You will not speak ill of my daughter, or have her in your filthy thoughts.” Surtur growled. Loki smirked, “I’m jesting, I wouldn’t touch your daughter. You know, me being a frost giant, and she a demon.”

Surtur was quiet as an idea crossed his mind. “I’ve got an idea, Laufeyson.”

“And what is that?” Loki asked, knowing the plan would fail.

“I want you to marry my daughter.” Surtur said. 

Loki wasn’t sure he heard him right, “I’m sorry, did you say ‘marry’ your daughter. I would do a lot of things to your daughter, but marry isn’t one of them.” He said with a smirk. Surtur growled.

“Marrying my daughter would get you out of this prison cell, and it would get me out of this prison cell and back on Muspelheim.

“Are you sure?” Loki asked. “I’m positive.” Surtur said.


Chapter 2 by PassionFruit

“What do you mean my husband is an Asgardian prisoner?!” Queen Leidr shouted at Senta and her brothers.

“But mother, We-“ Bani was cut off by Leidr’s shrill shouting.

“Do not ‘but mother’ me! It was your duty to protect Muspelheim in the name of Surtur, and you have failed your father. All of you!” She said, her hard eyes landing on Senta. “And you! You sold your father out for an Asgardian. You are an embarrassment to the kingdom. If I had it my way, you would be dead.” She spat at Senta. Senta didn’t flinch at her cold words because she was used to being tormented by the queen, being the product of Surtur’s infidelity.

“Mother, that is harsh.” Vigr said, while wrapping his arms around Senta protectively. Senta loved her brothers even though they were her half-brothers. They loved her just the same. Vigr being the youngest of Surtur’s children, he looked up to his brothers, but he looked up to Senta as well for her compassion and curiousity, though she was just as deadly as any other warrior.

“She is lucky she lives to this day. I would have her killed a long time ago.” Leidr spat before stalking off.

Senta glared at her retreating figure, “If I am not wanted here, then I will go.” She said angrily to her brothers.

Bani shook his head, “Where will you go, sister?” He asked her.

“I could go to Alfheim to be with my mother.” She told him. “Maybe even live a life on Midgard.”

“They would never accept you even if you’re a half elf.” Bilstyggr said.

“We will see, brothers.” She said, going to her bedchamber.

 

 ***

 

Loki paced around his cell, Thor nor had Odin paid him a visit. He and Surtur discussed the plan telepathically so Heimdall wouldn’t ruin this plan. He had agreed to marrying Senta, as long as it got him out of the cell and back into the palace walls.

The doors opened to the prison, hearing the loud steps of none other than Thor. Loki didn’t think he’d ever come. His brother’s face was hard as he glared at Loki. Still hurt that Loki lied to him, he would never see Jane again, their father was on the verge of another Odinsleep, and Loki was to blame.

“Brother, I didn’t think you’d ever pay me a visit.” Loki said smartly, though his face was blank. Thor didn’t care about his wellbeing at the moment, he only wanted to tell Loki what his sentence was.

“Loki, you are to be executed for treason. Your treacherous lies got you into this, and now you shall pay for it.” Thor’s voice boomed, he watched as Loki’s face dropped into a scowl.

“You would watch as I die…again, brother?” Loki growled. “While you left me on that vast wasteland in Svartalfheim. All for the love of your life.” Thor’s face dropped at the mention of Jane.

“You will not speak of Jane! Not when you know nothing about love!” Thor shouted.

“Oh, I do, brother.” Loki said smiling sadly. Thor had thought he was talking about Frigga, he was right in a way, but what Loki said next shocked him. “Besides Frigga, I had someone else to love me.”

“Who?” Thor’s curiosity peaked.

“My daughter.” Surtur said, shocking Thor even more. He turned to face Surtur, confused. Thor then remembered the princess of Muspelheim, fighting his army with skill.

Loki nodded, “We were betrothed, brother. I truly love her, and I want to be there for my future child.” Loki lied with ease. Thor’s face softened, his brother had a child on the way, maybe this would make Loki see reason, and stop his evil ways.

“I am not happy about it, Asgardian, but I love my daughter and I will love my grandchild.” Surtur said, sitting in his cell.

“I could talk to father about this. I’m sure father would want you in your child’s life and your future wife. But know this, brother, if you deceive me again, this time you will die by my hands. That is a promise.” Thor said, releasing Loki from his cell, but he placed the handcuffs on Loki, still not trusting him.

Loki took that moment to speak to Surtur telepathically, “Once your daughter arrives, I will release you.”

“I’ll be waiting, Laufeyson.” Surtur replied.

 

*** 

 

Asmund stood outside of Senta’s door, waiting for her to come out. They were supposed to take a walk around the palace so he could ask for her hand personally. After asking her father for permission to take her hand, Surtur was happy to give Senta away to an outstanding warrior, and he believed he would make an even better husband to his daughter. Asmund had his eyes set on the princess since he saw her training with her brothers. He got on well with her brothers, so they approved of him. Senta was just stubborn though, she didn’t want to marry him. He would make her see that they are meant to be for each other. He was going to treat her like the princess she is.

“Why am I graced by your presence, Asmund?” Senta asked. He looked her over, admiring the dress she wore today. If they were married, he’d strip her from her thin gowns every night and sheath himself inside of her. He watched as she walked ahead of him, swaying her hips seductively.

“Speak now, before I rip your eyes out for staring at me in such a manner.” She threatened. He smirked at her feisty behavior, while following her.

“Shall we take a walk around the palace, milady?” He asked, grabbing her hand, and kissing it gently. She snatched it away.

“I’ve walked around this palace many a time.” She said.

He nodded, “Yes, but this day shall be a day you’ll remember.” Asmund said, smiling down at her.

So she agreed to take a walk with the nuisance named Asmund. They walked around in silence, it was an uncomfortable silence, but Senta would rather he not talk. That is, until he opened his mouth.

“You were very brave on the battlefield, Senta.” He said. She nodded. “Although you looked amazing, you were very foolish to have done what you did yesterday.”

Before she could tell him off, she heard her father’s voice in her head. “My daughter, I have bad news.” Maybe he was being put to death, or he would be a prisoner forever. What could it be? What are they doing to my father? She thought.

“What is it, father?” She asked him, disregarding Asmund.

“You won’t be marrying Asmund.” He said sullenly. If she could jump for joy right now, she would, but she stopped walking.

“What’s wrong, darling?” Asmund asked, the word ‘darling’ made her sick when he said it. She waved her hand dismissively, focusing on Surtur’s voice.

“But there is some good to this.” Surtur said. “Tell me, father. By all means, tell me.” She said excitedly.

“You will marry the Asgardian, Loki Laufeyson, in exchange for my freedom.” He said.

Senta didn’t have to think about the answer, she immediately agreed. “Yes, father! I’ll do it…for your freedom.” She said, trying not to sound too excited. She’s seen the Asgardian, Loki. He was interesting to look at. He captivated her.

“I will see you soon, daughter.” She heard her father say, before listening to Asmund again.

“I’m sorry, what did you say?” She asked.

“I said,” He got on one knee, “Will you be my beautiful wife?” He didn’t even wait for her answer, he slipped a ring over her finger. Looking up to her while smiling, she grimaced at him.

“No, I will not marry you. You are a chauvinistic, misogynistic pig. The thought of spending my days with you, makes me sick to my stomach.” She said, pulling the ring off, and giving it back to him. She would’ve tossed it in the fountain of lava, but she wasn’t that cruel. He had took the time to find a ring, so she would give him the benefit to give it to someone else.

He gripped her arm tightly, pushing her against the wall. “You will marry me, Senta!” He growled. “If you don’t, you’ll get hurt. And I’m sure your brothers do not want to see their sister hurt.”

“Are you threatening a princess?” She asked, challenging him.

“I’m making you a promise, princess.” He growled lowly. “Now, accept my proposal.” He shoved the ring in her hand, and she tossed it in the lava this time. Getting angry and frustrated by her stubbornness, Asmund raised his hand to slap her. With the speed of a viper, Senta pulled out her dagger, and slicing off the hand he had raised up. Stunned as the black blood gushed from his wound, Asmund looked at his hand that was now lying on the ground in a pool of blood.

“Next time, you will think twice before trying to strike me.” She said before walking off to find her brothers.

 

 

Bani and Bilstyggr searched the palace for Asmund, and Vigr tried to prevent his sister and mother from getting into another fight.

“How dare you wound a warrior of Muspelheim! He wanted to marry you, you of all demons, and you slice his hand off!” Leidr screamed.

“He was about to strike me because I refused his proposal. Though, I don’t have to explain myself to you.” Senta said with crossed arms.

“Your father will be very disappointed in you! You’ve ruined your chance to be married to a warrior.” Leidr said with disgust in her eyes as she eyed the young princess.

“I’ve ruined nothing, for I am marrying an Asgardian.” She said shocking both Vigr and Leidr.

“Senta, please tell me you are jesting, or at least saying this out of spite because you’re mad at Asmund.” Vigr said. Senta shook her head, “I wish it were a jest, but it is not. Father wants his freedom, and the only way he can get freedom is if I marry an Asgardian.” She said.

 

 ***

 

Thor and Loki stood by their father’s bedside as he was now in the Odinsleep again. Maybe it won’t last forever, maybe he’d wake up, but Thor knew that he was now the king of Asgard. Loki looked off to the side, not looking at his father.

“Look at what you’ve done to our father, Loki. You have put him in the Odinsleep for a second time. Mother is not here to stay by his side.” Thor said, making Loki feel guilty, though he hated Odin with a passion.

“Loki, look at me.” Thor demanded. Loki hesitantly looked at his brother’s sullen face. “Promise me that you’ll make an effort to help me take care of father. If you want to keep your place as a prince of Asgard, you would do this. You have already lost my trust as a brother, do not miss this chance at redemption.” Loki sighed, then nodded.

“Besides, you still have to meet my future wife.” Loki said with a small smile. Thor grunted.

“I’ve seen your future wife on the battlefield of Muspelheim. Though is a demon, she is as skilled as Sif.

“Would you like to come with me to retrieve my love?” Loki asked.

 

“I am right behind you.” Thor said, “We shall go to Muspelheim, and bring your future wife to Asgard.”

End Notes:

Senta's dress

 

Asmund

Chapter 3 by PassionFruit
Author's Notes:

Here's chapter 3, enjoy!

The princes, Bani, Bilstyggr, and Vigr stood with their mother in her throne room.

“My sons, your sister is betrothed to an Asgardian. That means she will be out of the palace, she will be banished from this palace and Muspelheim.” Leidr said. Her sons tried to protest, but she shushed them. “Your father is more important, Senta isn’t.”

“How could you say that, mother. She is just as important as father. She is still our sister, and we love her no matter her parentage.” Bilstyggr said.

“But she will soon be an Asgardian once she marries one. Does that not mean anything to you?” She asked.

Bani stood quietly to the side, wondering how Senta could betray them even more. Sure it was his father’s idea for her to do so, but it still made the kingdom look bad that their princess is off to marry an Asgardian.

“Mother,” Vigr said softly, “Our sister has sacrificed a lot to save father, please see reason and try to understand.”

“See reason!” Leidr shouted. “I am the voice of reason in this palace! If we allow Senta to stay in the palace, who knows what secrets she could share with the Aesir.”

“I agree with mother.” Bani spoke up.

“Bani, you do not mean that.” Vigr said to his oldest brother. “She is our sister!”

“Do you think I don’t know that? The point is that once they are married, they are one, she is no longer a Muspeli, she is an Asgardian. She may still be a demon, but not of Muspelheim anymore.” Bani said, as their mother looked on at him proudly.

“You are far too young to understand, Vigr. Bilstyggr, I would have at least thought you would side with me as well.” Leidr said. “I know now who would be a true heir to the throne when your father is long gone.” She walked off, ignoring the growls of her sons. Bilstyggr and Vigr glared at their older brother, as Bani growled in return.

“Brother, you cannot side with mother on this.” Bilstyggr said.

“I will not discuss this with you again, brothers. Once father is back into the palace, we will discuss it.” Bani said,

A guard rushed towards the Surtursons with his sword a blaze. “What is the meaning of this?” Bani asked.

“My lords, there are two Asgardians outside the palace, they have come for Princess Senta. Shall we unleash the army?” The guard asked. Bani waved his hand dismissively, “Put away your sword, and let them in.”

“Brother, no!” Bilstiggr said.

Bani ignored them, as he watched the guard walk down the halls to let in the Aesir. They followed behind the guard, walking confidently, as if they were better than the demons. They even thought it was true. As Thor and Loki walk down the corridor with arrogance, the Surtursons glared in their direction.

Stopping in front of the demons, Thor was the first to speak. “Bring us the princess, and we’ll leave peacefully and quietly.”

Bani stood in his place, his brothers standing behind him, ready to fight if Thor made one wrong move. “I hope you know that my father-“

“We are not here to talk about your father, just send the princess and we will be on our way.” Loki said, cutting Bani’s sentence short. Bani told the guard to get Senta, but Loki stopped him, offering to get the princess himself.

 

Senta hated being locked away in chamber like common damsel. She wanted to get out of the palace, and explore all of the nine realms. Deep in her thoughts of freedom, there came a knock at her door. She opened her door, and in walks the Asgardian she saw making a deal with her father. Her face contorted in curiousity. He shuts her door, walking towards her like a predator approaching its prey. His predatory gaze made it even more uncomfortable for her.

“My, my, you are much more beautiful up close.” He said to her. “I am Loki of Asgard.”

This was the Asgardian she would marry, “You,” she said quietly, looking up at him with wide eyes.

“Come now, dear. We are to be married soon.” He said grabbing her hand, she flinched away. He was cold for an Asgardian. “I will not bite, unless you want me to.”

“Where is my father?” She asked, ignoring his advances.

Loki frowned, “He is still in prison, I promised to set him free once you are on Asgard.” He said. She nodded, slipping her hand in his, ignoring the cold of his flesh. If he were colder, it’d be uncomfortable to touch him, but she got used to the feel of his skin.

“I hope you know that I only agreed to this for my father. If you think of touching me in any way, I will rip your heart out, and burn it.” She threatened. Loki smirked at her feistiness. This would be a fun marriage.

“Let us go now, for we are to act in love for the sake of my brother.” He said, opening her door, and pulling her out. Once they were standing with Thor and her brothers, they were ready to leave.

“Senta! Do not leave with them!” They turned to see Asmund running to them with his sword in his left hand, for his right hand was gone. Senta rolled her eyes. “If you leave with them, I will have no choice but to kill them.”

“Asmund, I am marrying Loki. We are in love, and I am leaving with him.” She said to him.

“I do not believe it!” Asmund shouted, his voice ringing through the room.

“Let her go, Asmund. She has betrayed us enough.” Bani said. “Go, and never come back, Senta. You are banished from this kingdom and this realm.”

“You can’t do that! Brother, I’ve done nothing wrong.” Senta said. Bani put his hand up, silencing her.

“Enough, I do not want to be in your presence, go!” He shouted at her. Bilstyggr and Vigr hugged her.

“We will miss you, sister. Bani will come around.” Vigr said. She nodded, gave Bani one last look, not sparing Asmund a glance, and leaving with the Asgardians.

 

 

Coming to Asgard was surreal to Senta, she would interact with Asgardians without fighting them. The gatekeeper watched her carefully with his golden. “Princess.” He addressed her, standing stoic at his post. They walked past him, walking down the bifrost to the beautiful palace of Asgard. “I’m sure you will love it here, princess.” Thor said. “You can finally be with Loki, and your child will grow up to be a wonderful warrior, I’m sure of it.”

Child? She thought. “I am not with ch-“ Loki stopped her from speaking out the truth by interrupting her.

“Yes, you’re right, brother. Senta and I will be very happy.” He gave her a look that she knew all too well, the queen would give them to her when she’d speak, telling her to shut up. She glared at him, reminding herself it’s for her father.

 

“Very well.” Thor said as they continued to walk.

Chapter 4 by PassionFruit

Senta oohed and aahed at the golden pillars and statues of the palace while Loki showed her around. He smirked at her curious expression as she looked around the palace. He silently followed her around, watching her firm backside as her hips swayed. Before he knew it, he felt a swift blow to his face. Senta had slapped him, pushing him against the wall and pressing her dagger to his neck.

 

Loki chuckled lightly, not wanting to get his throat slit by the fiery princess.

 

"You will feel the wrath of my flames, Laufeyson." She growled while giving him a death stare.

 

His smirk didn't leave his face as he gripped her hand, and put it behind her back; surprising her in the process. He took the dagger, and put it against her neck. Senta flinched as the dagger lightly dragged against her skin. "What a gorgeous neck you have, dear." He teased. She growled before bursting into blue flames, Loki pushed her away forcfully, watching as she levitated off the ground covered in flames. He then looked down at his hand, it was burned slightly. Senta's flames dissipated as she slowly came down.

 

Thor watched the two in the distance, he stood in the hall as Loki and Senta exchanged obscene insults. Sif came to his side, glaring at the two.

 

"What is this now?" She asked Thor.

 

He chuckled, "Lover's quarrel, I believe." He chuckled loudly when Senta threw a punch at Loki.

 

"What is that demon doing here?" Sif asked.

 

"She is Loki's future wife, believe it or not." He replied.

 

Sif snorted, "She doesn't belong in this palace just as much as Loki does. They should be in prison."

 

"They have a child on the way, Sif. I know Loki possibly won't ever change, but a child may change him for the better." Thor said watching his brother taunt the demon. When Senta walked away, he and Sif came over to Loki.

 

"Brother, you haven't shown the princess to your chambers." Thor teased.

 

"I was getting there." Loki said while smirking. Sif glared in his direction, rolling her eyes before walking away.

 

"Why don't you go to Midgard to be with your mortal, and I could rule Asgard with Senta." Loki said.

 

Thor laughed a hearty laugh, "Nice try, Loki. But it is my birthright to rule Asgard."

 

Loki rolled his eyes, "Wouldn't you rather be with Jane?" Thor looked off to side, "Jane will understand that I have responsibilities here on Asgard. Once father has awaken from the Odinsleep, I will see her again."

 

"What if Odin never awakens?" Loki asked.

 

"Like I said, I will be king, and Jane will understand." Thor said. "Enough of this talking, go find Senta." 

 

 

 

***

 

 

Senta looked over a balcony at the village surrounding the palace. She watched the people roam around as the sun was setting. Sighing, she had to admit that this strange place was beautiful. Although it was beautiful, she missed her brothers, and the faster she got her father out of here, she would convince Loki to let her leave with him.

 

"Hello, Senta." She heard Loki's voice behind her. She didn't turn around to acknowledge, she glared ahead, blowing out a sigh. "Oh, don't be rude." Loki stood behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

 

"Doesn't this feel good, Senta? Being in my arms like this?" He whispered in her ear. She turned to face him, looking up at him.

 

"If you know what's good for you, you'd take your cold filthy hands off of me." She said before smirking.

 

"I take it you don't trust me?" Loki said pouting.

 

"Who would, Laufeyson? My father is a prisoner because of you." She said, glaring at him.

 

"But you're sacrificing yourself for his freedom. I mean, I know you don't want to be with that demon with one hand." He said.

 

Senta stared up him confused, "How do you know of this? Has my father talked about this to you?" How dare her father speak of such things to him.

 

"A little, I also observed the way you spoke to him. I am glad he was not a lover to you. I would have competition, and I hate competition." He said while smirking. Senta chuckled. "You definitely have nothing to worry about with Asmund." She said his name with a grimace.

 

"So you are chaste?" Loki asked, leaning in with wide eyes. Senta nodded, then glared as he laughed loudly.

 

"My chastity is no jest." She said glaring at him. "I do not wish to talk about this with you. I'd rather talk about my father. I wish to speak with him."

 

"I will take you to him momentarily, but first..." He trailed off before holding her chin lightly and kissing her, exploring her warm mouth with his cold mouth. Senta's eyes widened at the contact, shocked that the Asgardian had kissed her. Once he pulled away from her, she was still shocked. He rubbed her bottom lip with his thumb, and she did the only thing that she could think of. She slapped him.

 

"Don't you ever kiss me again!" She shouted before pushing past him, then cursing aloud. "Take me to my father."

 

Loki chuckled at her, grabbing her hand and guiding her to the dungeons.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile on Muspelheim, Bilstyggr and Vigr tried reasoning with their brother to help them get Senta back. Their father was sure to be back home, they just needed their sister to be home as well. Bani wouldn't listen to them, he sided with his mother on this. While he was out finding a bride with the queen, Vigr and Bilstyggr sat in the dining hall talking about their stubborn brother.

 

"Bani is fool." Bilstyggr mumbled. His younger brother nodded, "Senta is sacrificing herself for father's freedom, and both he and mother are being very selfish." 

 

"What do you suppose we do, brother?" Vigr asked.

 

"Either we wait for father's return, or go to Asgard to take our sister back home before that Asgardian claims her as his." Bilstyggr replied.

 

"We shouldn't start another war, Senta wouldn't want us to do that." Vigr told him. Bilstyggr shook his head, disagreeing with the young demon.

 

"Senta will understand, we are doing this for her. Once she comes back, she'll marry Asmund, and all will be well." Bilstyggr said.

 

Vigr scowled, he didn't want his sister to marry that boar of a demon. He had heard the things he said about his sister. To make things worse, he tried to strike her, it took all of his strength not to smash his skull open and drink out of it. "I do not like him." He muttered.

 

"Who? Asmund?" Bilstyggr asked. Vigr nodded.

 

"He is not right for Senta."

 

"He is one of the best warriors of Muspelheim." Bilstyggr said.

 

"Do you not remember him attempting to strike our sister in this palace? He is scum, Bilstyggr, and I will not let my sister marry scum!" Vigr shouted.

 

Bilstyggr was shocked that his younger brother shouted at him for the first time. "Lower your voice when you talk to me, brother." He hissed. "Would you rather Senta marry the enemy? Asmund may be an æsula, but he is not our enemy. The Asgardians are!"

 

Vigr glared at his brother, "Maybe she is better off with the Asgardian, you don't know Asmund the way you think you do." He said before leaving his brother in the dining hall. He passed by Bani and their mother on the way out, ignoring their calls.

 

 

***

 

 

Surtur looked at his daughter as her eyes were brimming with tears. "I do not wish for you to see me this way, daughter, but it is my own fault." He said. Loki stood behind Senta as she confronted her father. He looked weak, she knew the atmosphere wasn't hot enough to keep him strong. Unlike her father, Senta could survive in any realm without relying on heat to keep her strength.

 

"This air is killing you, father." Senta said.

 

Surtur chuckled, "Not for long, daughter. I am so grateful, your selfless act has brought joy to my heart. Though, I'd rather see you on the arm of a strong demon." 

 

She rolled her eyes, "Father, I know you and my brothers love him, but he is not who I want to marry. If you think I'd want to marry a demon that would strike me, you are mistaken."

 

"Strike you? Asmund? He would do no such thing." Surtur said with wide eyes.

 

"Believe it, father. When you see his hand, you will know." Senta said with her nose in the air. Surtur was swelling with proud, his daughter was indeed a strong warrior that could hold her own. He chuckled heartily, "I underestimated you, you have made me so proud." He told her.

 

She smiled genuinely for the first time at her father, "You have no idea how happy that makes me, father."

 

Loki watched their father-daughter connection, wishing he and Odin would connect on a level like that, but it would never happen. He didn't love Odin enough to connect with him. Before Senta could speak again, a guard gestured for them to leave. While Senta was walking out, Loki smirked at Surtur. He mind-linked him that their plan was about to start. Loki flicked his wrist, making the glass prisons open, and sending all of the prisoners out of their cells. 

 

"Go get more guards!" Loki shouted as the guard took off to signal to all of the guards go come to the dungeon.

 

Surtur smirked as he stepped out of his cell, and opened a portal, "I hope to see you again soon, Senta." He said before going through the portal, and leaving his daughter behind. Senta was pulled out of the dungeons, while the guards came rushing in to control the prisoners. She didn't know she was crying until Loki wiped her tears away.

 

"You will see him again." He told her, she didn't say anything to him, so they continued to walk down the halls. "Would you like something to eat, Senta?" She nodded as they went to the dining hall.

Chapter 5 by PassionFruit

Loki and Senta ate quietly in the dining hall. The silence was uncomfortable as Loki stared at Senta, and she looked everywhere but at him. Before he could try to get her attention, he heard his brother's voice echo down the halls as footsteps were heard making their way down the hall. In walks Thor, Sif, The Warrior Three, and his eldest half brother, Balder.

 

"Ah, I've missed these halls!" Balder shouted, smiling widely. He had come home from Vanaheim, spreading peace, and living among the Vanir with Hogun, who also decided to come back to Asgard.

 

"Balder, you were definitely missed." Sif said to him. Her eyes lit up as she smiled up at him.

 

"I wish I were here to..." He sighed, Thor and the rest looked on sadly at him. 

 

"It's alright brother, mother is in Valhalla now." Thor said. Balder nodded, then turned to see Loki staring at him. He walked over to him and Senta, Loki stood up glaring at his oldest brother.

 

"What brings you here, Balder? After everything that has happened, you show up now?" Loki said lowly. Senta stood up, staring at the tall blonde god, he didn't look or dressed like everyone else in the kingdom. His face was covered in dirt, and he looked tired.

 

"Do you really think you should be questioning me? Why have you done so much wrong in such a small amount of time? Thor has told me what happened, and I am disappointed in you, brother." Balder said. Thor nodded, keeping his face blank, and Sif smirked. The Warriors Three watched as the brothers stared each other down.

 

Loki chuckled, "Brother? Has Thor also told you that I wasn't your brother."

 

Balder looked to Thor, who sadly looked to Loki. "Is this true, Thor?" 

 

Thor nodded, "It is. Loki is...not of Asgard." Loki glared, having to remember the talks he had with Odin. He decided to change the subject, not wanting to talk about his true parentage. There was so little that Balder knew, it didn't seem right to spring all of it on him at once.

 

"I'm sorry, enough about that, brother. Meet my bride to be, Princess Senta of Muspelheim." Loki said, putting his arm around Senta, and pulling her close to him.

 

Balder smiled, "I've never heard of a Demon that willingly wants to marry an Asgardian. I am Balder Odinson"

 

"But the maidens call him Balder the brave. I am Fandral the dashing." Fandral said, walking towards Senta and placing her hand in his and kissing it. Senta heard a rumbling growl from Loki's chest as he pulled her closer to him. Fandral shrugged, chuckling and introducing Hogun and Volstagg.

 

"And you already know the Lady Sif." Thor said smiling.

 

"It's a pleasure to meet you all. If you don't mind, I must rest now." Senta said, looking up to Loki, he nodded as they walked out of the dining hall.

 

Balder stared after them, "Do you think something isn't right with that?" He asked.

 

"With what, brother?" Thor asked.

 

"Loki and this Senta. Do you think something seems odd with their betrothal? Do you not remember you, father, and I defeated and imprisoned Surtur, her father? Do you not remember the one who released him? Loki is up to something, brother." He replied.

 

"Loki promised me-"

 

"Loki is a liar, a trickster." Sif said, cutting Thor off. "You should have let me killed him when I had the chance."

 

"No, he should have let me kill him." Volstagg said.

 

"No one is killing Loki. If he betrays me once more, as Asgard's new king, I will make an example out of him." Thor said.

 

"Thor, Thor, Thor." Balder tsked. "You won't kill Loki, it's in your nature. You still see him as a mere child with wide eyes. I've always told you not to fall for his tricks and illusions."

 

"I...I will not fall for them. Loki knows how serious this is, and I trust that he is serious about Senta." Thor said. "Do you not believe that he loves her?"

 

Balder sighed, "It is not that. I just don't want him to think he can get away with hurting father, you, and this palace with his lies and crimes." 

 

"He won't, brother." Thor said.

 

"We'll make sure it." Sif stepped in.

 

 

***

 

Senta and Loki were in his bedchambers, She sat on his bed as he casually looked at books on his shelf. She watched him as he said nothing, pulling a book out and flipping it open. He sat on the bed, reading quietly, not sparing her a glance.

 

"We must talk, Loki." She said quietly.

 

"I am reading." He said lazily.

 

"I need to go back to Muspelheim to be with my father and my brothers." She said. He closed the book angrily, but looked at her with a calm expression.

 

"My dear, your father and I had a deal. You are taking his place, but I wouldn't call you a prisoner." He said.

 

"Yes, you made the deal, but why should I have to be here when you have no use for me?" She argued.

 

Loki chuckled enticingly, getting up and pulling her with him. He pulled her close to him as if they were about to dance, "You are wrong, princess. I have some use for you." He said. Her face was hot, and she responded by pushing him away from her, running out of the bedchamber quickly. As she ran, she stopped short when Loki was in front of her again. Senta's face contorted into rage as she saw the smirk on his face.

 

"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you look when you're angry?" He teased. She didn't lose her scowl. "It is true, princess."

 

She cocked her arm back, flames in her fist, and sent a gust of fire at him. The flames went through him, and he flickered. She gasped as the flame hit a tall pillar. She used her pyrokinesis to call the flame back to her, but the pillar was still freshly burned. Walking through the Loki illusion, she stopped short once again with another Loki illusion.

 

"Lest you want to burn to death, you would get out of my way." She threatened him.

 

"Where will you go, Senta? There's no place for you to hide from me." He said with a seductive smirk. She instinctively licked her lips, and her breath hitched in her throat. He could sense she was about to give in, but she walked through him again. The illusions disappeared as he watched her walk down a dark hallway that he would never forget.

 

 

 

Glad to finally be away from Loki, Senta walked down a dark hallway where two guards stood. "Stop!" Shouted one as he pulled out his sword, she took the first one down with a blast of fire, and the other  by jumping on his shoulders and snapping his neck with her thighs. Once she knew she knew she was truly alone she melted the lock off the door, and went inside. She held up her flaming hand as a torch to see through the darkness. The room was filled so many treasures...no, they weren't treasures. They were relics. These were artifacts that the Asgardians had found or stolen. She saw the Eternal Flame that her father had told her about. He told her that the Asgardians stole it from the Muspeli, and that was why her father wanted war with them. Still looking at all of the relics, she noticed one in the center of the room. Shining a bright blue, she walked over to it, wanting to touch it.

 

"Don't touch that." She heard Loki's voice say behind her.

 

"What is it?" She asked, turning to look at him.

 

"The Casket of Ancient Winters." He said walking slowly towards her. His hips swayed with a masculine swagger, and his gaze dead set on her. She couldn't take her eyes off of him when he looked at her like that, it scared her that an Asgardian had this effect on her and not a man of her species.

 

"What does this Casket do? Where is it from?" She asked.

 

"It is from Jotunheim. It contains the fury of a thousand killing winters. The casket was used by Laufey to enslave Midgard in 965 A.D., but Odin defeated him and the frost giants. I do not want you to touch it." Loki said. "It kills humans, and immobilizes Asgardians. I know not what it does to demons, it could possibly kill you." She noticed he wasn't too close too it, so she took a few steps away.

 

"Laufey...but you are Laufeyson, that means you are a frost giant." Senta said, backing away from him. He figured he'd might as well let her see his jotun form, letting her see this side of him, instead of the alabaster skin and green eyes he's masked himself with for centuries. He touched the Casket, his skin slowly turning blue, and the Jotun marks appeared on his skin.

 

Senta stared at him wide eyed, she couldn't believe he was a frost giant. Looking at his blue skin and red eyes, it scared and intrigued her.

 

"Tell me I'm a monster." He said. "Tell me I'm an ugly hideous monster."

 

"No. I can't." She said sincerely.

 

"Why not!" He growled.

 

"Because this scares me and fascinates me." She told him. For a moment, she thought he was going to kiss her again. He leaned down and kissed her forehead. The chaste kiss tingled in that spot. His skin was back to its normal hue, and he smiled. The moment would have been a sweet one, but she heard loud voice in the doorway of the vault.

 

"What is going on here?" Thor stood at the door with Mjolnir in his hand, and Balder at his side with a sword in one hand and a ball of light in the other. "Why are you two in here? Heimdall has alerted us as if something was wrong."

 

"I got a little lost, and Loki found me." Senta said, looking up at him sweetly. 

 

"You should be resting, Senta. A maiden with child, should not be wondering about." Thor said. She forgot he thought she was with child. She then sent a glare at Loki.

 

"You are right, forgive me. I didn't mean to break in." She said, leaving the room quickly.

 

"Get some rest, brother. No more wondering around the palace, that goes for both of you. We will see how father is in the morn, don't have us waiting." Thor said. He left the vault, Balder and Loki had a stare off once more. Loki smirked as his brother glared at him. 

 

"You can't possibly be serious about this demon." Balder said. Loki shrugged.

 

"She is gorgeous and great company. So yes, I am serious. Is that all you wanted to know, brother?" Loki said. "I mean I could tell you so much more, but I refuse."

 

"Enough, Loki. If you are lying about this engagement to that demon, I will make it so she is killed in front of you, and you will die right after her." Balder said lowly.

 

"You will not lay a hand on her!" Loki shouted. 

 

Balder laughed heartily, his attitude changing. This confused Loki. "That was a nice trick, wasn't it, brother?" Loki stared at him, waiting for the jest to be over. "I just wanted to see if you were serious about her, and you are."

 

Loki nodded, holding his head up high. "Very well, I will see you in the morn, brother."

End Notes:

For some of you guys who don't read the comics, Balder is the half brother of Thor and Loki. So he's a character in the Marvel Comics and not an original character. But the lovely Alexander Skarsgard is going to portray Balder in my story...cuz he so fine! LOL! Btw, have y'all seen him on True Blood...too much sexiness!

Balder Odinson God of Light

Chapter 6 by PassionFruit

On Muspelheim, Surtur and Leidr sat on their thrones as their sons mingled with the demons at his homecoming. "This is most grand, isn't it?" Leidr said to her husband. Surtur smiled a false smile as he watched the Muspeli dance and drink. "It is, but it would be better if my daughter were here to enjoy my homecoming." He said. Leidr rolled her eyes, how could he still think about the result of his infidelity when his true family was here to support him. Senta was a realm away, and still a thorn in her side.

 

"My husband, Senta is an Asgardian now. You have your true heirs here, Bani's wife, Gísla, we're all enjoying your banquet as well as the common Muspeli. You should enjoy it too." She said.

 

"You are right, but I am worried about my daughter. I have the right to worry." Surtur replied. "She may not be a true demon, but she is a Muspeli."

 

"She is still marrying an Asgardian, not just an Asgardian, but a Frost giant. Bani and I took it upon ourselves to banish her." Leidr said. Surtur glared at his wife. "You dare banish my daughter without my knowledge? You dare disrespect me as your husband and king?" He asked her outraged.

 

"My husband-"

 

"Silence. I do not want to hear your excuses." He said standing up. "Where are you going?" Leidr asked him.

 

"To have a word with my son." Surtur said, leaving her at her throne. As the Muspeli moved out of Surtur's way, he walked up to Bani who was standing with his brothers, his wife, and Asmund.

 

"Father, are you enjoying your banquet?" Bani asked.

 

"Bani, why would you banish your sister?" Surtur growled.

 

"Father, she is marrying an Asgardian. Who knows what she could reveal to the the Aesir! They've already have the Eternal Flame, what else will they steal with the help of our sister?" Bani shouted. The Muspeli began to look on curiously and whisper to one another.

 

"Keep your voice down, son. Only I can do the banishing in this kindom, not you, not your brothers, and not your mother. Your sister only did this to help me. You should be grateful that your sister is willing to do all that she can to save this realm and kingdom. I did want her to marry Asmund, I did want her to stay safely on our realm, but it can never be now." Surtur said. 

 

Bani sighed, "What is there to do now, father? The damage is done, Senta could already be married by now to that scum."

 

"I want you, your brothers, and Asmund to take her from Asgard."

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

Senta sat on Loki's bed while he was taking a bath in the washroom. She despised the flimsy purple gown he gave her to sleep in, but it was better than sleeping in the nude. Part of her was happy that she was away from the queen and Asmund, but she still missed her father and brothers. Her head turned as the door to the washroom was opened, and Loki walked out dressed in golden robe. He pushed his slightly dampened hair back, and came towards the bed. Eyeing Senta as she tried her best to look unnerved but failing, he smirked while slowly taking the robe off and tossing it behind him. Senta gasped as he revealed his alabaster naked flesh to her, and looked down in a reflex.

 

"My eyes are up here, princess." Loki said with an amused smile.

 

Senta cleared her throat and looked him in the eyes with a glare. "I will not lose my chastity to you, Frost giant." She growled, standing up swiftly and her eyes burned him as she glowered. Loki's smile dropped as his face appeared blank. He looked as if he weren't affected by her calling him his true lineage. He turned from her, walking to his open balcony, standing there in the nude. Senta watched him steadily as he didn't speak or turn around. Taking her chance, she eyed a dagger on his bedside table. He still didn't turn around, so she grabbed the the dagger quickly, gripping it tightly as she stalked towards him quietly. Just before piercing his back with the dagger, a pair of arms wrapped around. Senta was not shocked to see Loki's figure disappear in front of her. Loki chuckled behind her, gripping her hands tightly.

 

"Were you about to kill your husband?" He asked in mock sadness. "I'm deeply hurt." 

 

Senta struggled to get away from him, "You are not my husband!"

 

"Husband to be, darling." He said with an evil smile and a glint in his eyes, turning her around to face him and taking the dagger out of her hands. He trailed the sharp tip of the dagger along the front of her dress while gripping her throat. She sputtered, clawing at his cold hand that dug into her throat. The dagger stopped between her breasts, Loki dropped the dagger as her hardened nipples caught his gaze. He pinched one of her nipples, rolling it around between his elegant fingers. Senta moaned out, but regretted doing such as she felt his hardness against her body. She spat in his face in responce. This angered Loki as he threw her on the floor.

 

"You loathsome wretch!" He shouted at her as she looked up at him with hate-filled eyes.

 

"I am no wretch. I am a proud demon princess! I do not wish to have you desrespect me, and keeping this facade is exhausting." She said.

 

"What don't you get, Senta? You are here with me because you wanted to be. No one made you decide this. But lo! You, a beautiful, yet exasperating, demon found a way to get out of marrying a demon you did not love in exchange for your father's freedom. You don't want to leave Asgard, and you don't want to go back to that demon. No matter how much you love your father or your brothers. You're here to stay, dear." Loki spat. 

 

Senta looked down, glaring because he was right. "Curse you, Loki Laufeyson." She muttered.

 

Loki smirked, going to his bed and lying under the furred blanket. "Come to bed, my wife-to-be." He  propped his head on his hand, watching her get up and come to his bed reluctantly. She lied down next to him stiffly, "Do not touch me, you vile-" Senta was cut off as he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her towards him. 

 

"Shut up and sleep." He told her. She rolled on her side, her backside seemed to fit with his body perfectly. And she eventually slept.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

Loki got up that morning, dreading going to see his father. Senta was still asleep, he thought it was best that she not come with him to talk with his brothers. He came to his father's room to see Thor and Balder standing by his bedside chatting.

 

"Ah, there he is!" Thor said.

 

"Did you and th princess..." Balder trailed off, smiling with a raised eyebrow.

 

Loki put up his hand, "Balder, enough. We are here to talk about Odin, not my courtship." Balder cleared his throat and dropped his smile. "Brother, you call father Odin, and not father. He is still your father, and we are still your brothers no matter your parentage."

 

"Right. Father was very disappointed in you when I brought him back from Muspelheim." Thor said. Loki rolled his eyes at their lecture. He was sick and tired of their lectures. He's heard it all from Frigga, Odin, Thor countless times, and now Balder. Balder being the oldest, wanted to set an example for his younger brothers, but he couldn't do much when he was away. He regretted leaving his family because he wanted to be in their lives, and he could have been the true king. But Thor was the best one to be king. He didn't know how Loki lost his sanity, looking at his brother as he looked unfazed that their father is in the Odinsleep again.

 

"Loki, please have care." Balder said softly. Somewhere in Loki's eyes was the young boy that Balder knew, Balder knew that Loki wasn't completely gone. If he mourned the loss of their mother, he was still there. Thor watched painfully as Balder begged him with his eyes. He was tired of being betrayed by Loki, and if their father never came out of this, it would be Loki's fault.

 

"I don't care for Odin, this I admit. But I will stay here for you, both of you." Loki said to his brothers. Balder patted his back, and Thor smiled a small smile. It was a start.

End Notes:

 

Senta's nightgown

Chapter 7 by PassionFruit
Author's Notes:

Sorry I haven't written in so long! But please enjoy!

Heimdall stood at his post, his golden eyes stared into the abyss. He watched intently with his hands gripping his sword as he waited. As expected, a fiery portal opened up, and out came the four demons of Muspelheim. Heimdall pulled the sword out  and preparing to stop the demons from getting into Asgard. "I could see you coming, demons." He said. They all laughed, "Then let's see if you can see this!" Bilstyggr shouted before sending a gust of flames at Heimdall. He dodged the flames, swinging his sword towards Bilstyggr.

 

"Brothers, Asmund, go forth! I shall stay and kill the gatekeeper!" Bilstyggr shouted. Bani nodded, "Let us go!" He said hastily, and leading Vigr and Asmund to the palace.

 

 

***

 

 

Senta looked around at all of the servants and guards running amuck, the screams of the maidens rang throughout the palace. She looked around, trying to find out what was going on, why everyone was screaming and running around. She was then pulled away speedily, Loki looked forward with a firm look on his face. Once they were off to the side where no one could see them, he pushed her against the wall not too hard. "Are you mad, woman?" He questioned, "Standing around a varletry of mad people!" She pushed herself away from the wall and him, determined to figure out what was going on.

"I need to see what is going on." She said to him. Just as Senta said that, there was an explosion followed by more screams.

"Senta, we are being attacked. You must go somewhere safe." Loki said. She ignored him, running towards the guards, looking around and taking a sword from one of them. Loki followed her, thinking she had a deathwish.

"She certainly is mad." He mumbled to himself as she twirled the sword in her hand with ease. More flames burned throughout the palace, and through the smoke, Senta could see a figure. Not just one, but three. Bani, Vigr, and Asmund emerged from the smoke.

"Stop at once!" came Thor's booming voice as he, Balder, the Warriors Three, and Sif walked down the hall as all of the guards split apart, getting out of the way of the king and his warriors. Senta and Loki followed them.

Thor and Bani sized each other up, as Asmund sent a hate-filled glare at Loki. Loki smirked, smiling a knowing smile at Asmund as he put an arm around Senta. "Give us our sister back, and this shall end, Odinson." Bani said.

"You're sister is where she belongs now, with my brother. Now leave, or I shall smite you and your comrades." Thor said. His hand tightening around Mjlonir. Bani's face contorted into a hard glower.

Balder decided to step in, "I say we kill them where they stand, brother."

"NO!" Senta shouted, gaining everyone's attention. "Do not kill them for they are my brothers."

"Senta come to your brother, we shall leave this disgusting Asgardian place." Bani said. Senta thought hard, it would be good to be with her own kind again, but for some reason she wanted to stay. She would just pretend it was because of Leidr, which was the half truth, and she couldn't stand to be around Asmund.

"I can not be in that palace with your any longer." She said, then looked at Asmund, who smiled at her.

"Sister, please." Vigr begged. "We will have a talk with mother, maybe father could reason with her."

"No, there is no reasoning when it comes to that hag. I have done everything I can for father, and I wish to stay here." She said.

"Over my dead body! You will leave this palace, and come back home with us. Or I shall kill y-" Before Bani could finish, a gust of green magic surged through him, knocking him to the ground. Both Vigr and Asmund held up their weapons, preparing for the battle. Loki walked towards Bani, looking down at him.

"Don't ever threaten her again, scum." He said.

"Brother, respect your maiden's wishes. We will not kill them." Thor said. Loki glanced at Senta, who stared back at him with wide eyes. 

"You are lucky, demon. All of you." Loki said. Senta came to Loki's side, trying to pull him back, but he wouldn't budge. "You will all leave, and go back to that hell you call a realm. You will leave with the little pride you have."

"We will do no such thing, until my bride comes back with me!" Asmund yelled, running towards Loki while swinging his sword. Everyone was prepared for the attack, but no one expected Senta to block the attack with her sword.

"I am not leaving with you, Asmund. I made that very clear." She said, knocking his sword out of his hand. She plunged her sword into his abdomen, and he fell to his knees, holding the wound.

"You attacked a demon." Bani said shocked. He stood up, anger written all over his face. "You wounded a son of Muspelheim for an Asgardian!"

"I did what I had to do." Senta said unmoved. 

"We were right to banish you." Bani growled.

"Then what will taking me back prove? I will not let father control me any longer. I am where I need to be. I love you all, but this is madness." She said, gesturing to the chaos that her brothers and Asmund created. "Please, just leave me be."

"Senta." Vigr said, dropping his sword and pulling Senta into a tight embrace. "I hate to say this, but I too think it is better for you to stay in Asgard. No matter what mother says about you, I love you. Bani and Bilstyggr love you, they are just too proud to say it. And father loves you too."

"Enough of your words, demon. You bore me." Loki said, rolling his eyes. Senta glared at him before looking at her brother again.

"I love you too." She said.

"Come, Vigr. Come Asmund. We must retrieve Bilstyggr, and leave the traitor be." Bani said, while glaring at Senta. 

"Call me what you will, but we all know this is for the best." She said to him. He just turned his back, and they all comburst into flames and disappeared.

"I am proud of you, princess." Thor said, pulling her into a hug. "Yes, she is quite the swordsman." Balder said.

"She would make a fine addition, friends." Volstagg said while patting Loki on the back. "Right, Loki?" Loki grunted, taking Senta's hand, and pulling her away from the warriors and his brothers. He dragged her to his room, shutting the door with a slam, and pulling her in an embrace so tight.

"My darling, you've risked your life save my own." He said, leaning in to kiss her lips, she pulled away from him. With a glare, she huffed at him. "You fight so hard, let your guard down tonight. Let me show you the exhilaration that’s possible when you entrust someone with your body and your soul."

"I-I can't." She said to him. Her hard expression softened a bit.

"All your worries, anxieties, troubles are banished from this place. I have naught but contempt for anything that would rob your lips of a captivating smile or a curious glint in your eyes. Now come closer; bring me your beautiful lips.” He said, pulling her into a sweet kiss.

Chapter 8 by PassionFruit

The sons of Surtur walked into their father's throne room, he sat at the throne with a menacing stare, his queen at his side. Bani carried a weak and wounded Asmund, and Vigr carried a wounded Bilstyggr. Surtur watched as they approached him, Bani was the first to step up, "Father, we have failed you." Leidr held her head up, "Yes, you have. You've disappointed your father."


"Silence, woman!" Surtur shouted at her, "My sons, you have not come back with Senta. I should have went instead of you all. Next time, we shall bring the army to raid Asgard of my daughter and the Eternal Flame." 


"Yes father, we understand." Bani said. While leaving the throne room, Asmund clutched his wound tightly. 


"Do you think Senta was brainwashed?" He asked.


"Could have been, Asmund. We won't be so unprepared next time." Bani said.


"What do you by 'next time'?" Vigr asked.


"Don't play coy, Vigr." Bilstyggr said. "Father is determined to bring Senta back, and this time we shall all be prepared."


 


***


 


Loki and Senta's sweet kiss turned into a passionate kiss, the more he groped her flesh and pulled her closer to him, the more she cursed herself for enjoying his lips on hers. Desperate to get her thin gown off, his long fingers danced at her shoulders, pulling the straps of her dress down. Once her straps were down, and her beautiful brown shoulders were exposed, his lips went from her lips to her neck to her shoulders. He kissed and nibbled on her, and she moaned quietly.


"Loki, please don't. I'm not sure I want this." She said. Senta didn't know how to feel, she could barely form words with his cool lips on her hot skin. She needed his touch to sate the burning in her belly. Should she stop him, or should she let him finish ravishing her body. She decided to go with the latter, rather than having her body burn like this and have him stop with his devilish kisses. Her chest heaved up and down. "We both want this, Senta." He whispered huskily, still kissing on her shoulders. He pulled the dress down further, relishing the sight of her naked flesh in the dim light. The fireplace was a nice touch to make the moment perfect. Her skin looked warm and touchable. Loki's long, deft fingers trailed over her skin, causing her to shiver.


"You're an exquisite site." He said, gazing at her perky breasts, eager to take a nipple in his mouth. Pushing her gently on the bed as he assaults her breast with kisses, she lay on the bed, moaning softly, while he nestled between her legs. As he did this, she felt her core get wet. He stroked her quim, and her hips bucked. "Look at you, already wet for me." He said huskily. He then removed his clothes, smirking at Senta as he grasped his hardness, stroking himself up and down while she watched him. She was indeed impressed by his size.


"Oh yes, my sweet girl." He groaned. "There's no turning back after this. I shall claim you as mine, tonight and many more nights."


She whimpered when he bent down to kiss the inside of her thighs, inching slowly towards her wet quim. Not being able to take his teasing, she moaned, "Please, take me, Loki. I am yours." She ran her hands through his ebony hair as his tongue flicked her core rapidly. Throwing her head back, she couldn't stop herself from mewling loudly and thrashing about on the bed. His mouth was latched onto her sweet center, thrusting his tongue in and out of her. He then finally pulled away, licking her juices off of his lips, and positioning himself between her legs again. She wrapped her legs around his hips, her mouth parted and a mewl came out as he slowly entered her. Slowly taking her chastity. Loki bent down to embrace her as he took her, kissing her gently.


"Shh, my dear, it will be pleasurable soon." He said. And of course he was right, when her cries of pain turned to cries of pleasure.That's when he stopped being gentle, and roughly took her. He was like a powerful stallion, thrusting into her relentlessly. She cried his name as her orgasm went through her like a volt of lightning, Loki kept going though, growling as his quick and powerful thrusts began to slow down as he emptied his seed into her. Loki rolled over to his side, pulling her close to him as they both lay sated and exhausted. 


Senta layed her head on his chest, it rose and fell, and his heart was beating rapidly. "We shall get married in a fortnight." She heard him say.


"A fortnight? That is much too quick." She said.


"No, no, dear. It is better than being wed in the morrow." He said. Before she could argue, the door was opened, and Thor came trudging in unannounced. 


"Thor, you oaf!" Loki shouted, as he covered himself and Senta with the fur duvet.


"Loki, father has awaken from the Odinsleep." Thor said.


"Why should I care?" Loki asked sarcastically. 


"Because he is our father, now let us go." Thor said. "You can engage in coitus with the princess at anytime."


"Leave us! I will be out momentarily." Loki said to Thor. Thor turned to walk out of the room, shutting the door behind him. Loki sat on the bed, looking at Senta sadly.


"I hate to leave you in this room all day, but I will be back and we can feast and talk." He said. 


She nodded. "Talk civily to your father, and have care. He will need you more than you know." She said to him. He let her words sink in as he got dressed and followed Thor to Odin's chambers.


 


***


 


Balder stood at Odin's side, he hasn't seen his father in centuries, and his old age has caught up with him. "Father, I know things have gotten rough with Loki in the past. I think-"


"Silence, Balder. Loki changes for no one, his greed and jealousy have formed him into the monster that he is today." Odin said wearily. Just then, Thor and Loki walked into the chamber.


"Father, Loki has something to say." Thor said. Loki glared at Thor, not wanting to tell Odin about Senta.


"What is this, Thor? Loki should not be walking about freely, he should be in prison for his crimes.Or does he choose to finally end his existence?" Odin taunted.


"Father, stop this at once." Thor said. "I may be a fool, but I believe there is still good in Loki. Even with his brid-"


"Let's all pretend I'm not in the room, shall we?" Loki said sarcastically, cutting Thor off. "Let's all pretend I'm the monster here, why don't we do that, Odin. Since I'm not you're true heirs like Balder and Thor."


"Loki, please. Let's not do this, father is weary." Balder said.


"Why should I not have you in prison for eternity? Why should I spare you, Loki Laufeyson?" Odin spat with a glare.


"Why? Because I found someone besides Frigga that loves me. Someone that I am betrothed to, and she's having my child." Loki said with a condescending sneer. Odin didn't know how to react to this.


"Bring the girl to me, I shall see this for myself." Odin said.


 


 


 


"He wants to see me?" Senta said with pure shock.


"Yes, I didn't want this, Balder and Thor thought it best to let him see how you've 'tamed' me." Loki said begrudgingly.


Senta nodded, "I suppose, what harm will it do?"

End Notes:

Ah To Be Continued. Sorry it's so short, I'll try to write chapter 9 as soon as possible. Give me your feedback, what did you think of this chapter? Are you all glad thay Loki and Senta have finally gotten together? 

And what's up with Odin...I forgot, he's an ass.

Senta

Chapter 9 by PassionFruit

The guards guided Senta and Loki towards the Allfather's chambers. "Unhand me, you imbeciles. I can walk on my own." Senta said, pulling away from them and leaning into Loki. He smiled proudly at his feisty princess as the guards grumbled. They reached Odin's chambers, slipping in quietly. Odin observed Senta as she held her head up high, dressed in a black and gold gown. She was the daughter of Surtur, the demon that helped Thor free him from that prison in Muspelheim.


"This is my wife to be, Senta of Muspelheim." Loki said proudly.


"You bring a demon into this palace, the daughter of Surtur, and expect me to approve of your betrothal? You must really take me for a fool, Loki." Odin said. 


"Father, don't-" Thor interrupted, but Senta spoke before he could finish.


"Allfather," She said before bowing slightly, "If I must say, Loki and I have made each other very happy. He has taken me away from the prison of my own palace, and I have shown him how to love wholeheartedly. He is the father of my unborn child, and we intend to marry in a fortnight." 


"A fortnight!?" Odin shouted before coughing, causing Thor and Balder to rush to his side, easing him back to bed. "This cannot be so. Loki, enough of your tricks. Take the demon back to Muspelheim. It's obvious what she is here for." 


"And what is that, Odin?" Loki asked, glaring at him.


"The Eternal Flame. This is all apart of your revenge on me because you can't have the throne. Take her back, or suffer the consequences." Odin said.


"I cannot do that, she stays with me, she's marrying me, and we will grace this palace with our presense." Loki said. Odin coughed once more, staring at Loki, while Balder, Thor, and Senta watched them carefully. 


"Thor, deal with him and his harlot. I am much to ill to deal with it." Odin replied.


"Father, you are wrong. You can't see the love these two share for each other." Thor said. "Even I see it, father." Balder replied.


"You both are so blinded by his tricks. You mean to tell me that Loki has changed from a vile, envious monster to a loving husband? Do you not remember he has almost gotten me killed just to have the throne?" Odin said.


"But father-" Thor said, but Loki had had enough.


He chuckled condescendingly, "Oh great and knowing Allfather," He said sarcastically. "You clearly know me so well. It angers you that I, this vile and envious monster, can still find love." Odin glared at him, Thor and Balder were about to interject, but Loki put his hand up to stop them. "I would never use Senta as some meaningless pawn for the throne. It's not in my nature anymore. I love this woman, Odin, and if you think you can separate us, you'd think twice not to."


"Threatening me is treason!" Odin shouted. Loki's glare hardened.


"That is enough!" Senta shouted. Shocking Odin, Balder, and Thor. "You two are acting like æsulas!"


"Æsulas?" Thor asked, Balder chuckled. He obviously new the meaning of the word, and whispering what it meant in Thor's ear.


"How dare you talk to me like that, demon." Odin said.


"How dare you be so stubborn to your son's wishes. If he wishes to marry me, then he will. All that matters is that I love him, and he loves me. We both cannot be in prison while this baby is inside of me." Senta said.


Odin coughed once more, "Leave me, but you will be watched carefully by Thor and Balder." Senta nodded, pulling Loki with her to leave.


 


Meanwhile, the Bifrost opens up, and the visitor greets Heimdall. "Oriel, it's good to see you." Heimdall said. Oriel nodded, "It's very good to see you too, but I must find my daughter."


"What is the meaning of this?" He asked. "My daughter is in grave danger. The demons are coming back." She told him.


 


***


 


"Demons! We will not cower at the sight of the Asgardians, for we are stronger and prepared for battle. We will win this war against the Æsir!" Surtur shouted, his soldiers shouted joyously at their king. "We will take back what they have stolen from us! It's time that our princess and the Eternal Flame comes back to their rightful place."


The soldiers and sons of Surtur held their swords up as Surtur looked down at them with pride. This time he wouldn't lose.


He went into the kingdom while the demons trained once more, his wife stood in the corridor with Keyva. "My husband, I shall not stay in this palace while you go off to fight in Asgard." Leidr said.


"You will stay in this palace, you have no use for me." Surtur said walking past her. "You are wrong, I have some tactics to help with your battle." Piquing Surtur's interest, he turn towards her. "Tell me."


"We go to Asgard, I disguise myself as Senta, and kill the frost giant." She said. Surtur nodded, "That does help us. Show them that she will betray them. You are so intelligent, my darling." He didn't know the real reason Leidr wanted to help them, and he would never know. None of them would, only Keyva knew, and she would never tell the queen's secret. This time, Leidr would get her way.


 


***


"Mother!" Senta shouted, hugging Oriel. "I've missed you so."


"I've missed you too, dear. You are so beautiful." Oriel said softly.


"What are you doing here, woman?" Loki asked not amused by the mother-daughter reunion. "I came here to warn you." Oriel said.


"Warn us?" Senta asked. Oriel nodded. "My daughter, your father and his army are coming back. This time you won't be able to fight them." She said.


"What? Why, mother?" Senta asked, grasping her mother's hand. Oriel looked Loki then back to Senta. 


"You're with child, and it's not safe for you." Oriel said. Loki pulled Senta to him protectively.


"She is safe with me." He said. "I do not trust you. If it weren't for you, my daughter would be safe." Oriel told him.


"Mother, calm down. I can handle myself." Senta said. "I wish I could believe that, but I've seen into the future. Your father will not accept that you're with child." Oriel said.


"Stay with us, and help us fight." Loki said.


"I plan on it." Oriel replied.


 

End Notes:

The return of Oriel

 

Chapter 10 by PassionFruit

Oriel, Senta, and Loki stood before Odin and Thor as Oriel told them about the demons' plan to come back and bring war upon the gods.

"It begins." Odin said.

"What begins?" Asked Senta.

"War of the gods" Thor cut in. "Surtur won't stop until all of Asgard is burned to extinction."

"Oh no." Oriel said under her breath. "They're coming for the Eternal Flame. You must keep it from Surtur's reach at once!"

Odin sent extra guards to the vault to make sure no one got in to steal the Flame. He paced back and forth, stumbling just a bit. Thor came to his side nonetheless.

"Father, please sit. You mustn't worry about this." He said, guiding Odin to his throne.

"My son, this throne is not mine anymore. I am slowly dying, and I want you to train my army just as I did." Odin said.

"Do not speak that way, father. You will live to see your grandchild grow, and you will be proud of its father." Balder cut in.

Loki looked to odin, hoping he'd say something positive. He glanced at Loki, "No, I am accepting my fate." Loki's face fell, but he hid it with a blank stare. Deep down he was furious that Odin still couldn't accept him. Senta gripped his hand tightly to calm him down. Thor and Balder tried talking to Odin once more, but he wouldn't listen to him. Oriel shook her head.

"This is madness. We should train as early as possible. Surtur's army will be strong." She said.

"Fine, we shall train in the morn. Balder, show Lady Oriel to a spare chamber." Said Thor. Balder followed his command, taking Oriel down the corridor. Loki pulled Senta with him as they left the throne room as well.

"Where are you taking me?" She asked. He said nothing as he.guided her outside of the palace without guards catching them. They quickly and quietly walked towards a waterfall. Thewl water glistened under the moonlight.  Senta marveled at its beauty. She smiled, her eyes lit up, and Loki thought she was the most beautiful thing under the moon and stars.

"This is beautiful." She said, still watching the waterfall.

"No, you are beautiful." He said breathlessly. She looked up at him, caressing his smooth pale cheek.

"Loki." She said just as breathlessly. "Kiss me." He leaned down, taking her lips in his. She enjoyed being kissed under the stars. He pulled away from her. He then pulled his clothes off, shocking Senta. 
"What in the nine realms are you doing?" She asked. 
"We're taking a swim, love." He replied. "Undress." 
"This isn't really the time to swim, Loki." She told him, he ignored her, his naked body disappearing into the water. "This is all very magnificent, but we must go." Still ignoring her, he sank into the water, swimming towards the waterfall.

"Please, come. It's relaxing." He said as he popped out of the water, pushing his wet ebony hair back. Senta thought about it, she's never swam in all her centuries. She reluctantly took her dress off, and slipping her shoes off. Slowly walking towards the water, she dipped a toe into the water, tensing at the coldness. Loki noticed her tensing, he decided to help her. Coming out of the water, he held his hand out for her to take. She took it, and he led her into the water. She cautiously waded, muscles going stiff as the water was cold; she involuntarily heated it up. Steam came up from the water, Loki smiled at her.

"Now that wasn't so bad, was it?" He said. She shook her head, smiling at him. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her into a heated kiss, and she wrapped her arms around his neck. He pulled away slightly, but not to far away from her lips. "Let me take you, right here under the stars and moon."

"What if someone happens to gaze upon us?" She asked him. He chuckled. "This area is forbidden to commoners." He said.

"I meant guards, or what if Thor happens to find us?" Senta asked, pushing from him a little.

"Senta-" Loki started, but they heard rustling near the shrubs. He grabbed her protectively, "There's something in the shrubs, stay behind me at all costs, and be aware of our surroundings." Senta nodded, looking behind them and making sure nothing would surprise them.

 

Earlier that same day, Surtur's army was ready to take down the Æsir, return their princess, and the Eternal Flame to their rightful home. Surtur lifted up his sword, causing the demons to address their king by kneeling. Leidr stood by his side, her head held high as her husband spoke to his soldiers.

"Demons of Muspelheim! This is our final battle, the end to this centuries long war with the Æsir. My daughter will no longer be an Asgardian, and the Eternal Flame will set my sword aflame and the Asgardians will burn to their death!" He then opened multiple mini portals for the demons to go through, sending them to different areas of Asgard. He and Leidr were the last to go through their own portal.

Asmund happened to stumble through shrubs leading to a big waterfall, that's when he saw his worst fear. Senta, his maiden, kissing that Asgardian in the nude. He heard Loki saying he wanted to take her right in that water. He was seething at the thought of Loki taking Senta in front of him. He hid behind the shrubs, purposely moving to gain their attention. Hopefully, Loki would come close enough for Asmund to strike him. Loki conjured his and Senta's clothing back onto them, he slowly walked to the shrub with a dagger in his hand. That's it, just a little closer, Asgardian. Asmund thought, his gripped tightened around his sword.

"Loki!" Someone called out, Sif and Fandral ran towards them, but Senta never took her eyes off the shrub. Something wasn't right.

"The demons! They are back!" Fandral said. 

"Why are you both wet?" Sif asked them. Loki and Senta's hair was still dripping wet, and their clothing clung to their skin. "Taking a dip? We are at war, and you both are being careless." Loki was unphased by her retort, but Senta couldn't stand by and let Sif talk down at them.

"We were unaware of my father's army, but we are now. So let us stand together and fight together. This grudge you have against us is childish and petty." She said to Sif. Sif glared at her, about to say something when Asmund jumped out of the shrubs, making his presence known.

"Well, thought I wouldn't find you again, Senta?" He said. Loki was in front of Asmund, sizing him up. "And what will you do to me, Asgardian? I am prepared now."

"You think you can defeat me with only one hand, you have me mistaken, demon." Loki said. "Senta, go to the palace." 

"I'm not leaving you to fight him alone." She said.

"Princess, you must come with us. Please." Fandral said. "Loki has it under control." She begrudgingly ran to the palace with Sif and Fandral on her tail. Loki walked around Asmund, calculating his moves in his head. Taking Asmund down would be easy. 

"Make your move, coward." Asmund said. Loki continued to circle around him, until he couldn't wait any longer, he charged for Loki. But he went right through him, falling to the ground. Loki's figure flickered and disappeared. Loki's mischievous chuckle could be heard in the air. What did he have planned for Asmund?

 

A hooded figure made their way through the shadows of the palace while guards fought the demons, and while Thor battled Surtur. The figure stopped to find guards guarding the vault, they sent a flurry of fire towards them, burning them instantly. They went into the vault, running towards the Eternal Flame.

"I've finally got it." They whispered, but was snapped back to reality when a hand gripped their arm. Balder caught the mysterious hooded creature, pulling them away from the flame.

"Halt, creature!" He said before pulling the hood down, and he was shocked to see Senta glaring at him.

End Notes:

The last battle begins!

Chapter 11 by PassionFruit

Balder held on to Senta's arm tightly, though it looked like Senta, there was something in her eyes that didn't seem right. "Reveal your true self, demon, or I shall reveal it myself." He threatened, his hands clenched with powerful light orbs. The creature laughed, "So I've been caught." She said, revealing her true self, Leidr. Balder didn't give her another chance to speak as he shoved the light orb into Leidr's face, sending her across the room.

 

"We will win this war, Asgardian!" Leidr shouted, throwing her own fireball at him. Balder crashed through the vault walls, and two demons drug him away.

 

"Unhand me, demons!" He shouted, pulling out his sword and slashing them to death. He ran back to the vault to see that Leidr and the Eternal Flame were gone. "Damn." He cursed under his breath running to the main halls where the war continued.

 

 

 

Loki stood over Asmund's bloody body, he didn't really have to break a sweat to kill the dim-witted demon. He gripped his dagger, briskly walking back to the palace. He wouldn't let Surtur win and take Senta away from him. They belonged to each other, and Surtur would have to rot in Hel if he still thinks he can take Senta after their deal. Once he entered the palace, he looked at the madness in front of him. Thor struggled to fight Surtur in his giant form, as the Warriors Three and Sif fought as many demons as they could. He looked around for Senta, he didn't want her to fight as she was with child, but alas she was side by side with her mother. Senta swung her sword fiercly, while Oriel shot the demons with her bow and arrow. Springing into action, Loki went toe to toe with any demon he got his hands on, until he reached Senta.

 

"Go to my chambers, it's not safe for you here." He said. Senta shook her head.

 

"I must fight them, fight to protect us all." She said.

 

"Please, love, you're having my child. I do not wish to see you hurt." He said. Senta was about to speak, but she heard her father's voice echo throughout the palace.

 

"Senta! Return to Muspelheim, and this will end!" He shouted.

 

"I'll never return!" She shouted back. Surtur was appalled.

 

"We had a deal, Surtur. I marry your daughter for your freedom." Loki cut in. "You dare betray the son of Laufey?"

 

Surtur chuckled, "The trickster doesn't know a good trick?" Loki's jaw clenched, how could he have been so stupid? He masked his angered with a smirk.

 

"Senta couldn't go back to Muspelheim, she doesn't need to raise our child on that hell you call a realm." Loki said. Surtur roared, and smashed his giant fists near Loki, killing a nearby Asgardian. Loki didn't flinch, as the Giant's fist was covered in flames, he lifted it up almost ready to smash him. Mjolnir flew across the room, hitting Surtur in the face.

 

"Father!" Bani shouted, running towards Surtur with Bilstyggr behind him. The demons and Asgardians stopped fighting, looking to Surtur as he lie motionless on the ground. This looked like a victory for the Asgardians.

 

"We've defeated them." Oriel said. But their celebration would be cut short, Oriel had another vision at the moment, and it wasn't a good one. In her mind she saw a figure, a hooded figure with the flame. They gave it to the sons of Surtur, which ignited Twilight, and then they killed Senta. "But we have other things to worry about." 

 

"What do you mean, mother?" Senta asked. Oriel ignored her, looking around to spot the figure. Looking into the shadows, she saw something move.

 

"It's not over yet." Oriel said. Senta and Loki looked in her direction, they too saw the shadowy figure. "Come out and face us!" Oriel shouted. Thor came to their side, "What is it, Lady Oriel?" He asked.

 

"We are still at war." She said as the figure stepped out, unveiling herself. 

 

"If it isn't the common harlot elf." Leidr said with a smug smirk. Oriel didn't flinch at her words. 

 

"Give up the Flame, demon, and we will spare you." Oriel said. Leidr's smirk remained on her face, but she stepped forward with the Flame. Balder was at her side like the speed of light, he gripped her arm tightly while escorting her to the group.

 

"Mother, what are you doing?! You're betraying us!" Bilstyggr said.

 

As Leidr was now in front of Thor, Loki, Senta, and Oriel, she casually gave them the Flame. Balder let her go as Thor took a hold of the Flame, they thought they were walking away freely and the war was over, but Leidr wasn't finished. Taking out a hidden dagger, she ran straight to Senta, ready to plunge the dagger in her back. Oriel pushed Senta out of the way, causing the dagger to go through her own back.

 

"NO!" Senta cried. Tears threatened to spill from her eyes, as she angrily gripped her sword. Not taking it easy on Leidr, she swung the sword, slashing the queen's forearm.

 

"You dare try to kill me, the queen? This is treason!" Leidr shouted. 

 

"You are not my queen!" Senta shouted before swinging the sword again, this time slashing the queen's neck. Leidr sputtered as her black blood spilled out of her neck, dropping to her knees, she tried to utter her last words.

 

"You...y-you wench." She sputtered out, Senta put her sword through her heart just because she felt like it, kicking the queen off of her sword. Leidr fell to the ground. Senta then went to her mother's side. Praying to the Norns that she'd be able to see her grandchild.

 

"Mother, stay with me." She quietly begged. 

 

Oriel smiled a small smile, "I am fine, child." Her breathing was shallow, but she managed to still be able to talk. "I need to be healed."

 

"That can be arranged, Lady Oriel." Balder said, lifting her up. "She will be in the healing room, Princess Senta." Senta nodded.

 

"As for the demons, Surtur is in our custody again!" Thor shouted lifting his hammer. "Leave Asgard, and never return again. If you do, it will result in your deaths. All of you."

 

"This will never be over, Asgardian. We will never stop fighting." Bani said. His brothers by his side. Vigr glared at Bani as he made his speech.

 

"It. Is. Over." Thor said firmly. "Leave." The demons went through their portals back to Muspelheim. The words still ringing in Senta's head, We will never stop fighting. She didn't want to spend her years fighting her brothers and her people for selfish petty reasons. She watched the guards take her father's now shrunken body to the dungeons.

 

"I think you went too easy on them, brother." Loki said to Thor.

 

"I gave them a choice. They choose to either stay in their realm or die. We will see when the time comes what choice they have made." Thor said. "As for you, Lady Senta, you need to rest. I shouldn't have let you fight, but it was what you wanted."

 

Senta nodded, as she clutched her still small belly. Loki watched her, his heart swelled at the thought of her stomach swollen with his child. He escorted her back to their chambers, where he ravished her with kisses. 

 

"You were spectacticle with that sword, my dear. Now let's see what you can do with my sword." He said with a quriked eyebrow. "Take this off." He said, tugging at her dress. She pushed the dress off of her body, and Loki undressed as well. 

 

"Let's finish what we started earlier." She said to him, and he grabbed her waist, guiding her back to the bed.

End Notes:

Is the war really over? How do you guys feel about Loki and Senta's relationship so far?

 

Chapter 12 by PassionFruit

Thor and Balder sat with Odin as he lay in his bed, barely able to stand. "Father, we've won." Thor said. "But that does not mean it is over, son. Surtur maybe imprisoned, but what of his sons? They will soon get revenge." Odin said.


"We will stop them, kill them even." Balder said. Odin shook his head before closing his eyes to sleep.


"Brother, we need to end this ourselves if we want it to end." Balder said to Thor. "I say we give them what they want, we should just let them take Senta. Loki wouldn't care."


"No." Thor said. "You have not seen what I've seen. Loki has changed, and it is because of Senta. The day she has stepped foot on Asgard, Loki has fought alongside us to protect her. He loves her, brother, so yes he would care."


"Do you hear yourself, Thor? What is all of this for, some demon girl? There are plenty of Asgardian maidens here, one demon will not keep Loki's attention. He will find some way to use her as a pawn, brother." Balder said. 


"What has gotten into you? You were contempt with the thought of Loki and Senta, now you say such things, why?" Thor asked bewildered.


"This war, brother! It has opened my eyes! Did you not hear Loki earlier? He made a deal with Surtur, to marry Senta for his freedom. You were tricked once again, and Loki is somewhere with Senta having a merry laugh at us." Balder said with grimace.


Thor furrowed his brow, thinking this through. Of course he didn't hear Loki, He was too busy trying to fight. Had Loki and Senta really tricked the whole palace thinking they were betrothed and in love? Were they even with child? Of course not, how would Senta have fought so well, the child would have drained her of her energy. "You are right." Thor said. Balder nodded with a smile. "They have tricked us, lied to us."


"You know what this means now, brother?" Balder asked. 


"We will have to kill them." Thor said.


 


 Loki woke up to pounding at his chamber door, Senta stirred in her sleep.


"Who is doing that awful banging?" She groaned. Loki got up, putting on his robe to unlock and answer the door. There stood Thor, Balder, and the guards.


"What do I owe this lovely visit, brother?" Loki asked. Thor glared at him, this confused Loki. "What is it?"


"You and Senta are to executed for your treachery and lies." Thor said.


"What!" Loki hissed. "Treachery? Did I not fight those demons to protect my love?" 


"You were protecting the harlot that caused this war." Balder said.


"YOU DARE!?" Loki shouted, waking Senta up. "Loki?" She asked puzzled by the screaming and why Thor and Balder were there. She covered herself with the duvet. Balder pushed past Loki, grabbing Senta by the arm and dragging her out of bed.


"Don't hurt her, Balder!" Loki said lowly, getting in a defensive stance.


Balder took out his sword, "Silence, Loki. Now watch your precious love die." He raised the sword, but Senta grabbed his hand, and twisted the sword out of his hand.


"Stop! What is the meaning of this? We've done no wrong." Senta said.


"Treachery, Senta! You and that scum I call a brother have lied to this whole kingdom." Balder said. 


"You will now be executed." Thor cut in. Senta flinched. "You two are not in love, you're not betrothed, and you're not with child." 


"No, it's all true!" Loki said, going to Senta and pulling her close to him. 


"At first, it was a ploy to set my father free, and get me out of a loveless marriage. Setting my father free was the worst mistake that we've made. But falling in love with Loki wasn't. I am pregnant with Loki's child, my mother confirmed it." Senta said, clutching the duvet tighter around her body as a tear escaped her eye. "Kill me if you will, but don't kill Loki."


"Senta, no." Loki said to her, his own eyes tearing up. How could she say such a thing? If anything, he deserved his death, and she deserved to be free. But he wanted her to stay with him, and he with her. "I will never give you up."


Thor watched in silence, torn. On one hand, Loki deserved punishment, but on the other, they were actually displaying love. True love. "Lady Senta, you would sacrifice yourself and your unborn babe for Loki?" He asked. Senta nodded, wiping the tears from her eyes. "Then we will stand down, and let you both be for the sake of the babe and your love." He watched Loki hug Senta tightly, indeed, not letting her go and kissing her shoulders.


Balder grimaced, "This is a trick, brother. Father warned us." Thor shushed him, pulling him towards the door as he pointed to Loki and Senta, who were now kissing passionately as if they were the only people in the room.


"That is no trick, Balder. That is love." Thor said as they left the chamber to leave the lovers to their passion.

End Notes:

Next chapter might be the Epilogue...WELP!

Chapter 13 by PassionFruit
"My daughter, you look beautiful." Oriel said to Senta as they looked into the mirror. It was the day of her and Loki's wedding, and her handmaidens were combing through her hair and braiding it, then rushing to make the ceremony perfect for the prince and demon princess. Her dress was chosen by her mother; it was white and gold, hugging her body the way she liked it. Loki wanted her to look like a true Asgardian queen, his queen. "Are you excited?"
"More nervous than excited." Senta replied. Oriel chuckled.
"Worry not, my child. This is your day, nothing can go wrong." Her mother said.
"You're right." She said, looking down at her stomach, and rubbing it softly. Her belly had a small bump

***

Thor stood with Loki as they were getting ready, dressed in their ceremonial robes. "How do you fare, brother?" He asked. Loki smirked with a glint in his eye.
"Verily well, Thor. Have you any knowledge on Balder's whereabouts?" He asked. "Balder is with father, though I wished he shared the same sentiments that I do for you and Senta." Thor replied. Loki sighed nevously, running a hand threw his hair, pushing it back. On the outside he was calm, but his heart was racing. This was it, it's going to be forever now. Someone to love him for eternity. Thor patted him gently on the back.
"You do not have to lie to me, brother. It's okay to be nervous. Senta may feel the same as well, but what matters is that you both love each other." Thor said. Loki nodded, agreeing with his oafish brother. Adjusting his regal robes, he took one last look in the mirror. 
"I am ready, Thor."
"Good, let us go."

***

Angelic harps were being played as Senta walked down the aisle, she had a few glares burning holes through her skin, most of the civilians were apathetic about the wedding. Some marveled at her beauty as she walked down, Loki smiled at his beloved. Sif's anger was apparent as she stood by Thor, The Warriors Three were just as happy as Thor that Senta had changed Loki.
She stood in front of him, the smile on her face didn't fade. Though Odin was sick and weary, he still managed to perform the ceremony. He still didn't approve of their marriage, but Thor talked him into doing this because Frigga would have wanted Loki to be happy. Odin gestured for Loki to kneel, he knelt in front of Senta, grabbing her hand and looking up into her eyes.
"Loki Laufeyson, do you solemnly swear to protect Senta Surturdottir, to stand by her side for eternity, to put no other before her and never waiver your loyalty?" Odin said.
"I swear." Loki replied.
"Do you swear to honor her until the end of your days? Do you swear to love her with every breath in your body?"
"I swear."
Senta's eyes watered as she stared into Loki's eyes. 
"Senta Surturdottir, do you swear to accept and love Loki until the end of your days?"
"I swear." She replied.
"Asgardians! I present to you, Prince Loki and Princess Senta." Odin said as Loki stood and kissed Senta passionately. The cheers and applause may have been false with enthusiasm, but neither Loki nor Senta could care less.
Later that evening, they were all in the dining hall, enjoying the meal that was prepared for them. Loki and Senta received congradulations from other Asgardians. Volstagg pulled Senta into a big hug.
"You are now an official Asgardian, my lady." He said to Senta.

***

Loki had Senta pinned under him on their bed as they kissed hungrily, Senta's wedding gown was carelessly tossed on the ground. Loki only had his trousers on at this point, and he worked them down his legs. Pulling away from the kiss with a slight bite of his bottom lip on her part, he looked down at her, admiring her beauty.
"You are truly a beauty, my queen." He whispered. She smiled.
"Am I your queen, love?" She teased.
"Of course, darling." he replied. Senta gently pushed him away, sitting up.
"Then prove it." She purred, confusing Loki. "Kneel."
He stared at her intensely, "What did you just say?" His anger excited her, and she decided to tease him more.
"You heard me, Laufeyson. Kneel for your queen. Get on your knees and worship me." She said, biting her lip seductively. It was hard for Loki to control his breathing, it angered him that she was speaking in such a way that made him want to make her regret saying those things. Oh he'd punish her in a deliciously torturous way. Smirking, he slid to the edge of the bed, pulling her by the ankles to get her to the edge.
"As you wish, I shall kneel for my beautiful queen." He said with a dark and sinful chuckle, kneeling at the edge, and spreading her legs. He gently kissed the inside of her thighs, making her shiver just a little. She sighed, running her fingers through his ebony locks. Her breath hitched in her throat as he kissed her wet lips tenderly, then parting the lips to playfully flick his tongue against her bud. She cooed, tugging his hair gently.
"You certainly know how to pleasure your queen with your silver tongue." She purred.
He came up just a bit to speak, "I'm far from finished, my love." He smirked before going back in, lapping at her wetness, then sucking on her bud. Senta mewled while arching her back.
"Oh sweet Norns!" She cried out. His hands ran across her stomach up to her breasts to pinch and play with her nipples. She moaned and trembled at the amount of pleasure he was giving her, and he was beginning to get intoxicated by her taste. Putting her legs over his shoulders, he grabbed her backside, and lifted her up as he stood up to his full height.
She held onto his hair as he continued to devour her cunt like a brute, shaking and gasping, she felt fire pooling in her abdomen. Feeling her release, she came with a scream of Loki's name. He delved his tongue deep within her, swirling his tongue, and she felt like her soul had just left her body. It was too much for her.
"Please...Loki...I can't take any more." She begged. With one final lick on her throbbing bud, he put her back on the bed tenderly. She stared up at him wantonly while panting.
"Did you really think I'd let my queen down?" He teased. She shook her head. "I aim to please, dear."

End Notes:

Finally, I've returned with a new chapter! Did you all enjoy the sexy times in this chap? Everyone loves getting head, even fire demons.

So much has been going on in my life, hopefully I'll update quicker, and I'm patiently waiting to see Avengers Age of Ultron BTW! LOL Enjoy, Rate, Comment, all that good stuff.

Senta's wedding dress and hairstyle

Chapter 14 by PassionFruit

Loki and Senta walked the halls as a newly married pair; he smiled down at her brightly. They had spent last night making love, and they would’ve spent the morning doing the same if a maiden hadn’t have interrupted them. Now they were being called to Odin’s throne room to collect a mysterious gift. Thor and the Warriors Three greeted them, Sif and Balder stood off to the side, glaring and scoffing at them.

“What is going on, brother?” Loki asked. “What’s the meaning of this gift we’ve been hearing about?”

Thor gestured for them to follow him to Odin’s throne, there was a dark, metallic box sitting there. Thor gave it to Loki. Loki flinched at the amount of heat it spewed, so Senta took it from him. She felt how hot it was, “It’s from Muspelheim. My brothers must have sent this.” She said.

“Do you want us to get rid of it, Lady Senta?” Fandral asked.

“N-No.” She said shakily, opening it cautiously.

“Careful, love.” Loki said.

She looked into the box, there was nothing but a redish brown stone. It looked to be some kind of gem, picking it up, it was hot to the touch. She rubbed it, it reminded her of home. She smiled softly, remembering the days before times were rough on her realm.

“That’s the gift? A worthless stone?” Loki asked, scoffing then taking the box and tossing it. Senta’s face fell,

“This isn’t just a worthless stone. This is a part of my home, this is my brothers making peace with us.” She said.

“Oh please!” Balder cut in. “Your brothers are our enemies, they wouldn’t want peace between us.”

“Balder. Loki. Please have care, this is sentimental to Lady Senta.” Thor said. Loki reflexively moved his jaw in anger.

“Fine. Senta, I am content with your demon brothers giving us this heat stone that we have no need for.” Loki said.

“You-“ Senta started, but stopped when the stone started glowing a red glow, she felt the heat spread through her body. Loki, Thor, and their peers looked on as she was slowly transforming into her natural demon form.  Horns adorned her head, her eyes were big and black, and tribal marks appeared on her skin, and her teeth and nails were suddenly longer. All but Loki gasped at the sight of her. And just like that, the stone exploded, red mist and smoke clouded everyone’s vision. Loki and Thor tried to go through the smoke to get Senta out. Once the smoke and mist evaporated, Senta was gone.

 

 

 

 

“Do you think they’ll find her here?” Bilstyggr asked Bani.

“No. They wouldn’t, brother. The Asgardians are too stupid to realize she won’t be where they think she is.” Bani said, cradling a passed out Senta. It was night out as they walked through the woods of an unknown Midgardian town. Vigr was silent as they trudged through the woods.

“What of the gatekeeper?” Bilstyggr asked.

“We won’t worry about him, we’ve taken a path he knows not where.” Bani said. “Vigr, you’ve been quiet.” Vigr ignored his eldest brother, walking slowly behind him. Bani chuckled at Vigr.

“You’ll get over it in time, brother. Now keep up, he said he’d meet us here.” Bani said.

“Who is he?” Vigr asked. “You trust our sister in the care of some unknown midgardian?”

“He has no name…I suppose. The mortal is quite exceptional, like nothing I’ve ever seen.” Bani replied, mumbling the last part to himself. The brothers then heard rustling in the woods, then heavy footsteps. Looking behind them was a man dressed in all black, his long shaggy hair hid his face, and the metal arm shone in the moonlight. He stood there staring at them with a hard glare, and they did the same, seeing who’d make the first move. Bani smirked, taking the first step as the man had his guard up. He didn’t trust these men, even when they told him to trust them.

“We haven’t come to ambush you; we just want you to help us.” Bani said, laying Senta gently on the grass. The mysterious man looked at Senta, walking towards her, then crouching down to look at her. He realized they weren’t human, he didn’t know what they were as he’s only been aware of the new changes of the world, horned monsters weren’t one of them.

“What are you?” He asked them.

“That is not important, midgardian. Take care of our sister until we come back. We will spare you when we rule this pathetic realm.” Bilstyggr said.

The metal-armed man nodded hesitantly before picking up Senta, and the brothers left through the portal that Bani conjured.

 

 

Thor and Loki made their way to the dungeons to confront Surtur. Loki was seething , and Thor could feel the anger radiating from him. He tried to calm his brother down the best he could. He knew another war would cause nothing but chaos, but even he was angry. Surtur was expecting their visit, smirking as Thor and Loki stood in front of his cell.

“Odinson, Laufeyson, what brings you here?” Surtur asked sardonically.

“You know why we’re here, Surtur.” Loki growled. “Where is Senta?”

Surtur chuckled darkly, ignoring Loki and Thor as he walked around his cell. Thor tightened his grip on his hammer.  “Surtur, we are not in a gaming mood. Tell us where the princess is!” Thor demanded.

“I have no knowledge of the whereabouts of my daughter. She was last seen with you, right?” Surtur replied. “Do you know not where she is, Laufeyson?”

Just then, a guard came rushing in with Heimdall by his side. “My lord, I know where Senta is.” Said Heimdall. Thor nodded, looking over to Loki. Loki looked somewhat relieved.

 

 

 

Bucky had been carrying Senta through the city, walking through the shadows, making sure they were not seen. He had no idea what to do with this strange woman, he didn’t know how to babysit. And if it weren’t for her brother besting him the night before, he wouldn’t have this problem. He didn’t need this right now, he was still trying to figure out who he was. So he found himself outside of an apartment he’s familiar with, but can’t remember why he’s familiar with it. Hydra wiped his mind every chance they got, but he knew he’s been here before. He tried to gently lay Senta on the steps of the apartment, making sure to use his normal arm, though it wasn’t as strong. He knew she would be better off with someone who could take care of her better than he could. God forbid if her brothers found out he left her here for someone to just take, but she wasn’t his problem. The further I am from these creatures, the better. He thought.

Before he could take off, he heard someone shout. “Bucky?!” Turning to see a face he tried to avoid. “Bucky!” Steve yelled, coming closer, but Bucky ran into the shadows of the night leaving Steve confused. Steve looked down to see Senta on the steps, slowly and cautiously walking towards her, he noticed the horns and marks on her. She stirred and groaned. Steve lifted her up, taking her inside. Once he was inside, he opened the door to his apartment, putting her on the couch. Senta’s horns went back into her skull, and the marks disappeared.

Steve was very confused, he needed someone to assist him on this. Thor could help him with this situation better than any of the other avengers could, but no one had any way to contact him. “Damn it.” Steve cursed, causing Senta to stir again.

“Loki?” She moaned out.

Steve needed to contact someone ASAP.

 

 

 

End Notes:

I tried...*runs away and hides*

Chapter 15 by PassionFruit

Steve paced around his apartment while waiting on Natasha. He had called her since he couldn’t reach anyone else, and she said she was bringing Sam along. He would glance at Senta every chance he got, he didn’t know what she was capable of, and he didn’t want to know. He heard the knock on his door, and he quickly answered.

“What did you need my help with?” Natasha asked, getting straight to the point.

“There’s a guest from another realm.” Steve said, glancing at Senta. Natasha pushed past him, and Sam followed her, they stopped when they saw Senta.

“What’s going on? Who is this?” Sam asked.

“My best guess is someone from Thor’s realm. She mumbled Loki’s name in her sleep.” Steve said.

“Wait…Loki? Crazy dude that tried to take over the world with aliens?” Sam asked. Natasha nodded still staring at Senta.

“Do you think Loki sent her here to do his dirty work, or maybe Loki could’ve-“ Natasha was cut off by Senta slowly getting up and looking around at her surroundings. They stared at her as she stared back.

“Tell me, what is this place?” She asked them.

“You’re in Washington D.C.” Steve said. “On Earth.”

“Midgard? Why would they bring me here?” Senta mumbled to herself.

“Who are ‘they’, and what is your relationship with Loki?” Natasha asked.

“They are my brothers, and Loki is my husband.” Senta replied. The three of them looked at her in shock.

“You’re joking, right?” Natasha asked.

Senta shook her head, “I do not jest about this.”

“Great, she even talks like them.” Natasha mumbled.

Steve let out a deep breath, “Look, why have you come here, and what does Bucky have to do with any of this?” Senta looked at him with confusion, tilting her head to the side and quirking an eyebrow. Sam laughed because she reminded him of a confused puppy, and earned a glare from both Natasha and Senta.

“I know nothing about a Bucky, but somehow my brothers have teleported me to this realm with a gem from my realm, Muspelheim.” Senta said.

“You aren’t from Asgard?” Natasha asked.

“That’s not important, Nat. Just tell us who you are and why was Bucky with you, I won’t ask you again.” Steve said, getting a little agitated with her.

“I am Senta Surturdottir…of Asgard now. I know not who this Bucky is that you keep referring to, and I won’t tell you again.” She said, with just as much attitude and grit towards Steve.

“Okay, this is getting too weird for me. I don’t know what an Ass guard is, and why it needs to be guarded. I’m gonna leave this to y’all.” Sam said, about to leave, but Natasha pulled him back.

“I have no knowledge of Midgard, and I know not why I am here or why this ‘Bucky’ was with me, but I do know that my brothers will be back. They must be using Bucky for some reason.” Senta said.

“You and your brothers, what are you?” Steve asked.

“We are the Muspeli, sons and daughters of Muspelheim. Realm of the fire demons.” Senta said. “And I am…” Senta started, but her eyes rolled to the back of her head. The whites of her eyes quickly turned black, then she fainted. Steve quickly caught her before she could fall.

“Hey! No, don’t do that!” He said to her, gently shaking her.

“We need to go to a hospital.” Sam said.

“A hospital can’t help her.” Natasha mumbled.

Steve shook his head, “I think that hospital might be a good idea.” His hand gently rubbed her stomach. “She’s pregnant.”

“Jesus!” Sam exclaimed.

“Look Steve, we don’t need to draw attention to her by taking her to a hospital. Let her rest, she was obviously worked up. I’ll bring some clothes for her in the morning.” Natasha said. Steve agreed, taking her to his bedroom to sleep.

“I’ll just sleep in here tonight, I’ll call if something happens.” Steve said as Natasha and Sam left. He plopped on the couch, closing his eyes and falling asleep.

 

Heimdall stood in front of the two princes breathing heavily. “My lords.” He panted.

“Heimdall, tell us what you saw.” Thor said.

“I saw the sons of Surtur giving Senta to a man with a metal arm.” Heimdall replied.

“A metal armed man?” Loki asked. “That sounds unlikely.”

“It is very likely.” Said Heimdall. “The sons of Surtur, they plan to reign over Midgard. They want to claim it and burn it.”

“Brother, this is their revenge.” Loki said to Thor. He turned to Heimdall, “Do you know if Senta is safe?”

“Aye, she is in very safe hands. She is with the good captain, the man out of time.” Heimdall said. Thor’s eyes lit up as he slapped Loki on the back.

“Steve is a good comrade of mine, he shall keep Lady Senta safe until we arrive, Heimdall will bring us to them.” Thor said to Loki.

“I do not trust another man with my wife, brother.” Loki said.

Thor chuckled softly, walking ahead of Loki. “We leave in the morn, brother. Be prepared.”

“I am always prepared.” Loki replied.

 

 

Steve woke up and went to check on Senta, she was up, looking out the window while the sun was rising. “Do you usually watch the sunrise?” He asked, gaining her attention.

“Not verily. I’ve never seen a sunrise in my childhood days on Muspelheim. Though it’s just a beautiful on Asgard.” She said.

“Do you need any help? Food or water?” He asked her.

She chuckled. “Food would be very good.”

Steve picked her up bridal style, “Come on, let me make you breakfast.” He put her on the couch, and went into the kitchen. She patiently waited for him to finish, perking up when he brought her and himself plates with eggs and bacon.

“Well, uh, it’s probably not what you’re used to on Asgard, but it’s all I have at the moment.” Steve said, bashfully.

She grabbed a plate out of his hand. “It’s fine, really. I’m most grateful for this…I don’t think I got your name.” She said before stuffing her mouth with eggs.

“I’m Steve Rogers.” He said to her, eating as while. They ate in silence for a while, before hearing a knock at the door. Steve excused himself to answer, Natasha was at the door with two shopping bags. “Hello.” He greeted her.

“Hey, She still here?” She asked.

“Yeah, she’s eating now.” Steve replied.

“Good. I bought some stylish maternity clothes, not those boring maternity dresses.” She said walking past Steve, and into the living room.

“Oh, hello.” Senta said, finishing up her food and standing up.

“I didn’t get to properly introduce myself last night. I’m Natasha, and I bought you some clothes to wear.” Natasha said.

“Thank you, Natasha. I’m very thankful.” Senta said. Natasha gave her the bags, and she went to Steve’s room to change.

“Well, my work is done. If she needs anything, let me know. You could be completely clueless without me.” She said. Steve walked her out, and she left. Steve shook his head, going to go check on Senta.

“Um, Senta?” He said knocking on the door. “Everything good in there?”

“Yes….” She said, opening the door. She had chosen to wear a black maxi dress. “Well?”

He smiled lightly, “You look very nice.” He said.

“Thank you.” She said, giving him a polite smile.

He nervously scratched the back of his neck, “do you think your brothers know where Buck is?” He asked.

“I’m not really sure. I wish I could help you with your friend, but I’m not sure of his whereabouts, nor do I know the whereabouts of my brothers.” She said. Then they heard thunder clap against the sky, and a loud boom. The ground and Steve’s apartment shook slightly. They both looked out the window to see Thor and Loki standing in the middle of the road. Cars were stopped, and people were staring at them as they looked around. Some were even recording the two gods as they walked by. Steve cursed under his breath. “Damn it, Nick isn’t gonna be happy about this.” He said. “Stay here.” He then ran out the door.

Senta looked out the window again to see Steve talking with Thor and Loki, and they followed Steve back into the building, away from the people outside. Steve then opened the door, Loki pushed past Thor and Steve, running up to Senta and pulling her into an embrace.

“I missed you so, so much.” He breathed into her ear, kissing her temple. “Are you okay, love?”

She nodded. “I am.”

“Tell me of the metal armed man. Should I kill him for touching you?” Loki asked looking into her eyes.

“No.” She and Steve said at the same time.

“The man is a friend of Steve’s.” She said.

“A comrade of Steve’s, you say?” Thor asked. “This comrade was seen with Senta’s brothers. Do you know this, Steve?”

“No, Bucky left her on the steps and left before I could get any answers.” Steve said. “Why would her brothers leave her with Bucky?”

“We are not sure, but we know that they plan on taking over MIdgard.” Thor said. “And we might need as much help as we can. Lady Senta is in no shape to help us as she is with child.”

“I’d be glad to help. We can call Natasha and Sam.” Steve replied.

 

 

 

Chapter 16 by PassionFruit
Author's Notes:

Man it's good to be back, sorry for the long wait! But I came through, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Bucky hid out in an old cabin in the woods, hoping and praying to god that those creatures wouldn’t be able to find him. But god wasn’t on his side this day as the door to the cabin was kicked to down. Standing there were the three demon brothers. He stood up abruptly, getting into a fighting stance.

“How did you find me?” Bucky asked.

“It wasn’t hard,” Bani said. “Now where is Senta?”

Bucky didn’t say a thing, calculating how he’d get out of this cabin alive. He knew he’d have to fight for his life.

“Did you not hear him, mortal? Where is our sister? We left her in your care,” Bilstyggr growled. Bucky swallowed hard before replying.

“Your sister is someone else’s problem now.” He said.

“YOU INCOMPETENT-“ Bani started, but Vigr stopped him as he was marching towards Bucky.

“Wait, brother. Maybe he did this for a reason,” Vigr said. “Mortal, tell us your reasons for betraying us and why we shouldn’t kill you right where you stand.”  Bucky said nothing as he glared at them. Bilstyggr was at his side in an instant, Bucky wasn’t quick enough as the demon gripped his metal fist. He twisted his arm around, Bucky cried out, and was kicked outside of the cabin. The brothers trudged towards him, Bani stepped on his chest while the other two watched. Bilstyggr with a smirk, and Vigr’s look of disdain.

“You see, you may be strong for a mortal, but we are much stronger. You will be broken.” Bani said to Bucky.

“Go ahead and kill me, I’ve got nothing to live for.” Bucky huffed out. Bani lift his foot to kick him in the head, but Vigr stopped him.

“Brother, stop.” He said, then looked to Bucky. “Just tell us where our sister is, and you will be spared. You have my word.”

“What are you gonna do to the girl?” Bucky asked.

“That is of no concern of yours.” Bilstyggr scorned. “Just tell us.”

Bucky huffed out a sigh, “Follow me, and try not to bring attention to yourselves.”

 

 

 


“Senta, you can’t possibly fight with us any longer. I want you to be safe, even if I have to send you back to Asgard.” Loki said to a very stubborn Senta.

“I have you know that my mother was pregnant with me as she fought in battle.” Senta said, folding her arms like a defiant child.

“My darling, please, you don’t have to. Thor and I will have everything under control.” He said.

Steve decided to step in, “Look, I’m sure it’s normal for women to fight while pregnant where you’re from, but we need to care about your safety and the safety of your baby.”

Senta narrowed her eyes, “Fine.”

“You listen to him, but not your husband?” Loki asked, placing his hand on his chest. Senta smirked.

“Envy doesn’t look good on you, Loki.” She said, kissing his cheek. “But it makes me want you more.”

“Well…I better call Nat or Nick. If you’d like to sit and relax…I have Game of Thrones, you might like that sort of thing.” Steve said awkwardly, quickly walking away as Thor smiled knowingly.

Senta felt a dark energy and a chill up her spine, “They’re coming.” She said. “They know where we are.”

Loki grabbed Senta, “Thor, we must leave now!” Thor nodded, gripping his hammer.

“Steve!” Thor shouted. Steve quickly ran into his living room, his cellphone in one hand. “The demons are coming this way. We must leave.”

“Nick is sending a ride for us, hopefully fast.” Steve said, going to the far corner to grab is shield. He reached out to Loki, “We’re going to keep Senta safe.”

“You’d do right to keep her safe, or feel my wrath.” Loki said lowly.

Thor stepped between them, “Loki, be gracious. Steve did not have to open his home to us, and look after Senta.”

“You’re right, brother.” Loki said, looking down. “Forgive me, Captain Rogers.”

Loud knocking at the door startled them, Steve looked to them, holding up his shield, and answering the door slowly. The door opened to reveal Natasha standing there impatiently.

“Let’s go! We need to go quickly, Nick has agents patrolling the city, and it doesn’t look good.” She said.

“What’s going on, what did they find?” Steve asked. Loki, Senta, and Thor looked on curiously.

“They found strange markings outlined with fire in different areas of the city. I’m guessing they were caused by the brothers.” Natasha said.

“Oh no.” Senta mumbled.

“Then we need to leave!” Loki said. “I want to kill all of them.” Senta gripped his hand.

“Come on, let’s go.” Natasha said, they followed her out to the SUV. She drove off, speeding down the street.  “Let’s hope things don’t end up like last time.” Steve mumbled.

“The last time?” Thor asked.

“Things changed in SHIELD, big guy.” Natasha said. “People betrayed us, shit happens.”

“Aye, I suppose so. This involves the metal armed man as well?” Thor asked.

Steve sighed, “Yep.” As they drove down the street in silence, an explosion hit a building, causing cars to stop and people to flee.

“Look!” Senta shouted, pointed to the roof of the building. Bani and Bilstyggr were shooting fire in many directions, and setting fire to the building. They then fled the scene, going to another building. “We need to stop them!”

“You’ll have to stay in here, and go somewhere safe.” Loki told her. “Thor, Captain Rogers, and I will stop them. Agent Romanoff, get her to safety.”

“Let’s move!” Steve ordered. They quickly got out of the car, running towards Bani and Bilstyggr.

Thor spun his hammer, flying up, and landing on the roof. Bilstyggr noticed him first, before he could notify his brother, Thor’s hammer knocked him out. Bani turned to see his brother on the ground, and Mjolnir returning to its owner.

“So you’ve found us!” Bani exclaimed. “Good, glad we could get your attention.”

Loki transported Steve and himself at the top of the building, seeing Thor and Bani at a standoff. “I see you’ve brought a mortal to the fight.” Bani mocked. He opened a portal; Vigr pushed Bucky out of it.

“Bucky, don’t do this.” Steve said. “You’re hurting innocent people.”

“Surrender yourself, and we can fight them together.” Thor said to Bucky.

Bucky looked to Steve, he keeps thinking that he knows him. Not just from the last time he saw him, or the last time they fought. He took a step forward, attempting to get on Steve’s side.

“Don’t listen to them.” Bani said, stopping him. “If you betray us, you die with them.”

Bucky looked to Steve and back to Bani, then looking to Thor and Loki. Bucky took his chances, and ran towards Steve, who nodded to him. Bucky held out his hand to Steve, Steve grasped it firmly. “Glad to see you on our side, now help us fight.” Loki said to Bucky, interrupting their moment.

Bani and Bilstyggr’s fists were clenched with fire, and Vigr was torn. He didn’t know whose side to fight on. His sister’s or his brothers’? “Vigr! Don’t just stand there.” Bilstyggr said. “Fight them.” And in the midst of their fight, the brothers didn’t have the upper hand. They needed an army, they needed their father.

“Let’s just give up, Bani.” Vigr huffed.

“Never!” Bani hissed, dodging another blow from Thor, and throwing a fireball at him.

The door to the roof opened, revealing Senta and Natasha. “STOP!” Senta yelled, the men stopped fighting, and looked their way.

“Senta, you need to go. You can’t be here.” Loki said to her.

“Natasha, what the hell is she doing up here?!” Steve shouted.

“I couldn’t stop her!” Natasha exclaimed.

Senta shook her head. “I am not leaving until this foolish battle ends.” She huffed, she hugged her belly tightly.

“Darling, you’re exhausted. Don’t do this to yourself.” Loki said, walking towards her.

“Please, let me talk to them. I’m still their sister.” She said. Loki hesitated, then nodded. Senta walked up to her brother, she avoided their looks of disappointment. “This must end. None of us will ever be happy fighting like this.”

“All you have to do is come back home, sister.” Bilstyggr said.

“It’s not that easy. I’m married, I’m with child, and I’m happy where I am in my life.” She said with a small smile.

Bani looked down, then to Senta. “You don’t mean that, you’ve been brainwashed.” He said. “But we can fix that.” He pulled out a small dagger, stabbing Senta in the stomach multiple times. She fell into Bani’s arms, blood was pouring from her stomach. The smiles on Bani and Bilstyggr’s face made them all want to charge at them.

“Senta!” Loki shouted, shaking in anger. Loki knew that Senta was killed, and so was their child. He wanted to kill them. Before he or anyone else could get to them, Senta and her brothers were gone through a portal. Loki screamed, yelling out his frustrations. He was angry at himself for letting that happen.

“My god.” Steve mumbled. They watched as Loki broke down, falling to his knees.

“Loki, I am sorry. I wish we were quick enough to stop them.” Thor said.

“We still can stop them.” They heard Bucky say. They all looked to him, “I-I didn’t know Senta, but I’m guilty for helping them.”

Loki quickly walked to him, like a madman, he had a deranged look in his eyes. “Do you know where they are? Tell me!” He growled.

“Woods…I know they’re going to the woods. That’s all I know.” Bucky said.

“What woods? Be specific.” Natasha commanded.

“You’ll just have to follow me, and take my word.” Bucky said. “Only if you trust me.” His eyes landed on Steve.

“Let’s get in the car, quickly.”

 

 

 

“This is the spot.” Bilstyggr said, they made their stop in the woods. The clearing was the perfect spot. “Don’t you think so, brothers?”

“This is good, Bilstyggr.” Bani said.

“I can’t believe you two. First you banish her, then you take her away from her happiness. You should be ashamed.” Vigr said.

Bani laughed. “Shut your mouth, you know nothing about this situation. While you’ve got your head in the clouds, I’ve been trying to take my place as the king of Muspelheim. And it would not look good that the king has let his sister willingly marry a frost giant.”

Vigr shook his head as he eyed them. They had the gem that got her here on a pendant, and put it around her neck. “Vigr, dig a hole for our dear sister, since you disagree so much.” Bilstyggr said. “The war is far from over.”

 

Chapter 17 by PassionFruit

“Brother, how long has it been?” asked Bilstyggr. They were sitting around Senta’s grave for hours. Vigr couldn’t stop crying, though he tried to hide it from his brothers.

Bani sighed, he was drained, and they needed rest. “It’s been a while, Bilstyggr.” He said. “We should sleep, it’s getting dark.” He was surprised that the Asgardians or the mortals hadn’t found them yet, which proved that he knew Loki didn’t love his sister after all. They could use this to they’re advantage.

“I’m starving.” Vigr muttered.

“You know, so am I.” Bilstyggr said. Bani growled lowly, he was hungry too, they were just going to have to hunt Midgardian creatures to satiate their hunger.

“Vigr, stay and guard Senta. We’ll hunt for our food.” Bani said. Vigr nodded, staring at Senta’s grave.

 

 

Meanwhile, Thor could see Loki slipping back into that maniacal stage again. He tried to calm him down, telling him to rest, but Loki ignored him. They were parked on the side of the road near the trees, leading to the woods. They had a lot to cover, they probably wouldn’t find Senta until morning. And even if they were to search all of the woods, the demons would have probably left to Muspelheim by the time they were done.

“Loki, pacing back and forth won’t get us anywhere.” Thor said to him. Loki tried to even his breathing before speaking.

“If it were Jane, would you not have the same pain?” Loki asked.

Thor nodded in understanding. “I am sorry, brother.” He looked Loki in the eyes to add emphasis that he was sincere. Loki shook his head, “We need to start searching.”

“Right.” Thor said.

“Are we ready?” Natasha asked from the other side of the car with Steve and Bucky.

“Yes.” Thor replied.

“Okay, here’s the plan. Bucky and I will start west, Thor and Natasha will go east, and I’m sure you can take care of yourself, Loki.” Steve said.

Loki nodded. “You’re right, Captain.”

“Good, then let’s get started.” Steve ordered. They then went their separate ways, searching for Senta and her brothers. Loki got even more frustrated as he didn’t find Senta yet, he had to go deeper into the woods. As he went deeper, he could see a glow, fire burning in the distance. Adrenaline pumping through his body, he ran towards the fire, knowing it was her brothers. As he got closer, he saw them huddled around the fire, attempting a demonic incantation. He had to be careful, he had to be stealth, and think rationally. He transported himself closer, hiding behind a tree. He could hear them chant in their demonic language, but one word kept sticking out to him, he had heard it before.

“Phoenix,” he had heard. Senta was being reborn, but in what state? Would she resent him for not saving her quick enough, or would she resent her brothers for killing their child? Loki wasn’t going to wait any longer, as he came out of hiding, the fire grew taller and more powerful.

“The incantation has been completed, frost giant.” Bani said as Loki took step forward.

“She’ll resent you when she finds out what you did, and she’ll come back to me; where she belongs.” Loki said.

Bani and Bilstyggr laughed, “Don’t be foolish, she’ll know where she really belongs, as she won’t remember ever falling in love with you.” Bani said.

“You’ll be just another enemy – look at that, she’s coming now.” Bilstyggr said. “Would you like her to kiss you with her flames?”

Loki glared at them, then at the fire opening up the earth, Senta ascended from the earth. Her eyes were black as the night sky, her markings covered her skin, and horns seemed to be slightly larger. “Where am I?” She asked as she descended to the ground, facing her brothers. The fire faded away as she landed. Loki stared at her with a hurt expression.

“You are on Midgard, the realm we are conquering.” Bilstyggr said.

“Midgard?” Senta asked, “Where is father?”

“In Asgardian prison, because of him.” Bani said pointing to Loki, who was still staring at Senta wordlessly.

Senta glared, “You!”She shouted, stalking towards Loki.

“Senta…” Loki began, her fists was covered in flames, Bani and Bilstyggr smiled. “Listen to me, I don’t want to hurt you. Your brothers have done something unforgivable to you.”

“Silence! I knew you’d cause problems for my family the moment I laid eyes on you.” She threw a flamed punch at Loki, he dodged it.

“Senta, don’t listen to his lies. He is known for his silver-tongue.” Bani said. Vigr fought the urge to tell Senta that Loki wasn’t lying, but Bilstyggr was giving him a glare.

“We will kill him, his brother, and the mortals that dare defy us.” Bani said to Senta. Her hardened gaze never left Loki’s sullen gaze.

Then, Thor’s hammer flew across Bani’s face. Bani flew meters away as Thor and Natasha ran towards them. He raised his hand, calling Mjolnir back to him, Natasha raised her gun, pointing at the demons. Steve and Bucky coming from the west side of the woods.

Each of them shocked to see Senta standing with her brothers.

“Senta…look around you…” Loki said. “We are trying to save you from them. You and I, we are married. We were having a child together…Bani killed our child.”

“Lies!” She shouted. “I would never –“

“Senta.” Vigr said, deciding to finally step in. “Look at your left hand.”

She raised her hand, looking at the beautiful ring on her finger, then back at Loki with shock on her face. “He isn’t lying. Bani did indeed kill your child, and I’m so sorry.” Vigr said.

“Vigr!” Bani and Bilstyggr shouted.

“No. No! That can’t be true! You wouldn’t…” She trailed off, it was all too much. Her hand went to her belly, there was a slight bump, but something felt off; she felt empty. She was about to walk to Loki, but Bilstyggr grabbed her, putting his knife to her throat.

“If you dare to leave us, I’ll slice your throat.” He threatened. Loki growled, projecting magic at Bilstyggr’s face, knocking him to the ground. Senta fell as well from the force.

“Don’t hold back on them at all.” Loki growled. Thor already knew how it was going to go down, he wanted Steve, Natasha, and Bucky to be on board. He looked to Vigr, “You, take Senta, and go south.” Vigr nodded, taking Senta’s hand, and running south, just as Loki instructed.

“Five against two. Do you think that’s a fair fight?” Bani teased.

Loki glared, “Enough talking.” The five of them had the demons surrounded.

“Either fight or surrender.” Steve ordered.

Bani glared, looking around. These mortals weren’t afraid to fight them. “Brother, what are you doing? Let’s fight.” Bilstyggr said.

“No.” Bani hissed. He glared at Loki, “We, The Muspeli, hereby surrender.”

“Is that so?” Thor asked.

“It’s a promise.” Bani said through clenched teeth.

Loki smirked, “Cowards.”

“Don’t mistake our gratitude for weakness, frost giant. We could easily come back with an army of demons willing to kill any Midgardian they see.” Bani said. “But there’s just one thing we want in exchange for this surrender.”

Loki’s smirk fell, “We want Senta to come home with us.” Bani said with a smirk, Bilstyggr smiled as well, nodding with his brother.

“Brothers!” They heard Senta shout.

They all turned to see her and Vigr walking back to the small crowd. “Vigr told me everything.” She said, pushing through Loki and Thor. They tried to pull her back, but she pushed them away. “You are monsters, and I will never go back to Muspelheim with you.”

“You don’t mean that, they are telling you lies. Father would be so disappointed in you.” Bilstyggr said.

“You dare lie to my face. You ruined what could have been a happy life for me…and my…husband.” She said, as if it were still hard to mumble the word ‘Husband’.

“Senta-“ Bani started, and Bilstyggr tried to reach out to her. She pulled out a knife that Vigr had gave her when they were away, and put the knife through Bilstyggr’s neck; kicking him to the ground. Then punched Bani’s chest, her hand going through him, she pulled his black heart out, and set it on fire. He was killed instantly. The way he died was a little gruesome, but it was nothing Natasha and Bucky couldn’t handle. Steve, on the other hand, was very wide-eyed.

Bilstyggr tried to crawl away, just as Senta was about to kill him, Loki stopped her. “Let me finish him.” He said, stepping on Bilstyggr’s chest, then pulling the knife out of throat.

Loki got down, with a leg on each side of Bilstyggr. He looked him in the eyes before stabbing him in the heart. Bilstyggr grunted before dying.

“It’s finally over.” Loki muttered. Bani and Bilstyggr’s bodies crumbled to dust. Loki stood up, walking to Senta, who looked down.

“Hopefully, things will be alright with you two.” Thor said.

“How about we get out of here, it’s been a long night.” Natasha said. They all nodded.

“I would like to thank all of you, for helping Thor and I. I know I’ve done some things that are terrible, and I know that you didn’t have to help me. But I am most grateful. I would like to thank you as well, Vigr.” Loki said. He nodded towards Vigr, He smiled back to Loki. “You are truly a good man.”

“Thank you.” Vigr said. “I will be on my way then.” He opened a portal.

“Goodbye, Vigr.” Senta said.

“Goodbye, Senta.” He replied before leaving, and closing the portal.

“Brother, it is time to go home.” Thor said. Loki nodded as he grabbed Senta’s hand. She pulled away, then putting her hand back in his once she saw the sad look on his face. He knew she was trying, and it was progress.

“Heimdall, open the bifrost!” Thor shouted. In a matter of minutes, they were back on Asgard.

“Glad to have you all back.” Heimdall said.

“Glad to be back, Heimdall.” Thor said.

“Come, dear. We need to have a talk.” Loki said to Senta. She nodded, following him and Thor to the palace.

 

 

This story archived at https://www.valentchamber.com/viewstory.php?sid=3053