Finding Ace by PassionFruit
Summary: Natia Palamo was taken from her father, Ezra Palamo, by her uncle, who killed her mother. Now her father works for her uncle, Mika, in exhange for his life as he plots to find Natia. But his search has to come to a stop when Mika's business has been threatened by an unknown masked vigilante that goes by the name of Ace. Mika sends Ezra and his other lackeys, Adam and Ray, to hunt Ace down and bring him to Mika, dead or alive with the help of Alexis. Ace knows the secrets to Mika's business, will he tell Ezra where Mika has Natia? Only time will tell.
Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Classification: General
Genre: Action-Adventure , Comedy , Drama, Friendship, Suspense
Story Status: Active
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Character Death, Dark Fic, Extreme Language, Graphic Violence, Original Characters, Sexual Content , Work in Progress
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 7686 Read: 32218 Published: March 12 2015 Updated: May 08 2015

1. Characters by PassionFruit

2. Prologue by PassionFruit

3. Chapter 1 by PassionFruit

4. Chapter 2 by PassionFruit

5. Chapter 3 by PassionFruit

6. Chapter 4 by PassionFruit

7. Chapter 5 by PassionFruit

8. Chapter 6 by PassionFruit

9. Chapter 7 by PassionFruit

Characters by PassionFruit
Author's Notes:

Ugh, why do I always need to write something everytime it pops into my mind?! 

Ezra

Mika

Ray

Adam

Alexis

Prologue by PassionFruit

Seven years ago

 

Ezra looked up at his brother, Mika, hopelessly on his knees and begging. He was surrounded by Mika's men in an abandoned warehouse, all of them had their guns just in case. Mika had a cold smile on his face as he looked down at the one thing the brothers loved the most, Cassandra. She winced at cold, sharp metal grazing her throat. Mika pulled Cassandra's hair harder, he kneeled down to smell her one last time. Kissing her smooth cheek, then licking the tear that ran down. Ignoring Ezra's begging, he laughed humorlessly. Laughed at his older brother's pain, laughed at his ex's tears. They hurt and betrayed him, so he wanted to take away their "love" and "joy".

 

"Did you think I was stupid? Did you think I wouldn't get my revenge? Huh?" Mika asked coldly. He pulled Cassandra's head back further, running the blade of his knife along her neck again. "After all these years, you knocking up my whore of an ex, then getting married and taking care of the bastard behind my back." Mika growled.

 

"M-Mika... Please." Cassandra whimpered.

 

He chuckled, "Please? Please what, baby?" He said mockingly, causing his men to laugh at the pathetic begs and pleas.

 

"Don't do this." Ezra said. "Kill me, not her. Natia needs her mother, she can do without me." Ezra begged.

 

"Do I look like I give a fuck about Natia!?" Mika shouted. "This is why tāmā (father) wanted me to take over, because I get rid of traitors." He said. Then slitting Cassandra's throat. Ezra shouted out, ready to charge at Mika, but he was being held back. Mika walked towards Ezra, coming face to face with him.

 

"Now here's what's going to happen now, you're going to work under me now." Mika said.

 

"You'd have to kill me before I ever work for you." Ezra growled lowly. Mika held his hand up and tsk'd.

 

"You didn't let me finish, if you don't then I'll have Natia killed as well. Choose wisely." Mika continued. Ezra wouldn't want his daughter killed, she was only sixteen, and now she's in this mess.

 

"I'll do it...For Natia." Ezra said. The men released him.

 

Mika nodded with a smirk. "Take the girl to my condo." He ordered to one of his men. Then he glanced at Cassandra's limp body, "say Goodbye to the whore before we dump her in a ditch." Ezra went to her body, not caring that he got blood on himself as he cradled her in his arms.

End Notes:

Ezra, Cassandra, and Mika

Chapter 1 by PassionFruit
Author's Notes:

I hope you guys like this story, it's gonna get crazy! I'll continue writing my other stories as well.

May 2008

 

Natia sat quietly in the chair as Mika leaned against his desk that had stacks of cocaine bricks. She looked down avoiding his cold eyes. The sixteen year old was still mourning the death if her mother, and it hurt even more that her father left her all alone; at least that's what Mika told her. That was why he took her in. "Natia, I know it's hard for you getting over the death of Cassandra, but I feel that I need to tell you this." Mika said, she finally looked up. "Your father's never seeing you again."

 

"Why?" Natia asked on the verge of crying again.

 

Mika shrugged, "Maybe he couldn't handle Cassandra's death, or maybe he never loved you."

 

"That's not true." She said angrily. She knew something wasn't right, Ezra treated her like his little princess, and he was protective of her and her mother. Something was always creepy about her uncle Mika. The way he would look at her and her mother in the past. It was eerie. Could he have killed her mother? That wasn't hard for Natia to believe.

 

"Believe what you want, Natia. But while you're staying with me, you're going to be my right hand woman, my special weapon."

 

"What do I have to do?" She asked warily. Mika chuckled. His grin scared the shit out of her, grabbing a gun off of his table, he gave it to her. "How old are you?"

"Sixteen." She answered.

"Ever used a gun before?" He asked, she shook her head.

 

"Hm, that might slow down my process." He said. "But you look like a smart girl, you can learn quickly. I'm taking you out of your school, and you'll be tutored. On  your free time, you'll be training."

 

"Training for what?" Natia asked.

 

"You know how to ask questions, I like that. But it can get annoying quickly." He said. "Like I said, you're gonna be my secret weapon. Your body and mind will be a weapon, so you need to keep in shape, and use a weapon like a professional. But I'm gonna keep you isolated from my men. Got it?"

 

She nodded. "Good, now let's start step one to my plan. We fake your death."

 

 

 

Present, February 2015

 

"What do you mean she's gone!?" Mika shouted to one of his hoes who's been keeping an eye on Natia.

 

"Sh-She left. She said she was going to the bathroom, and when I went to check on her, the bathroom was empty and her bedroom window was up."

 

"Fuck, you're useless!" Mika shouted. "This can't be happening."

 

"I'm sorry." The hoe said shakily. She didn't want to get hit by Mika, closing her eyes to prepare for the sting of his hand hitting her cheek. She opened her eyes as there was no slap.

 

"No, don't be sorry. Don't even be careful. You're done here." He said.

 

"W-What?" She stuttered before he shot her between the eyes. 

 

"Damn it! Who the fuck is gonna clean this up?" He muttered before leaving.

 

Later that day, Ezra sat in the bar with his friend and fellow lackey, Ray. He had befriended Ray months after Mika took Natia, and he depended on him when he found out about Natia's death. Ray couldn't believe Ezra was still working for Mika. He'd say, "If I were you, I would've kicked his ass years ago." Ezra chuckled humorlessly. Things would've been different if he wouldn't have rejected his place in the family business, and left Cassandra with Mika. Now the two women in his life are long gone thanks to his selfishness. He took a sip of his beer.

 

"Still thinkin' 'bout them?" Ray asked. 

 

"Yeah." Ezra said sadly, looking up to Ray.

 

"Look, I know I have to respect Mika 'cause he's the boss, but you need to get your revenge." Ray said. 

 

"I know, but I would need to overthrow him and take his position, or leave this city and everything behind." Ezra said.

 

Ray was about to say something when the bartender turned the TV up. The news was on, the caption said 'Vigilante takes down six drug dealers in three areas'.

 

"You see that shit?" Ray says, obviously shocked. "You think those are Mika's boys that got taken down?"

 

Ezra stared at the screen, "I hope not, or we'll catch hell for this." The news showed a grainy video that a witness captured. It showed someone dressed in all black with a motorcyle helmet on, beating the shit out of two guys, then handcuffing them to each other and riding off on his bike.

 

"The witness who captured the video, who remains anonymous, said 'The vigilante came in on a motorcycle, and viciously beat the drug dealers into submission. There's a police report that says the vigilante has turned the drugs over to the police, and gave them the dealers' locations on Fredrick Street, Graham Avenue, and Eavy Street. On each location, an Ace card was left on the scene. Cops are calling this vigilante, Ace." The anchorwoman said.

 

"Damn." Ezra muttered. Then both of their phones signaled that they had a text from the devil himself. Both messages read:

 

Meeting now!

Chapter 2 by PassionFruit

Ezra and Ray were in Mika’s office, watching him intently as he paced around and muttered to himself. Just as he was doing that, Adam, Ezra’s other close friend and one of Mika’s best, came into the office smiling. He was unaware of the happenings with Ace.

“Hey, what’s this meeting about? I was about to get some ass.” Adam said. When he saw the pissed off look on Mika’s face, he quickly closed the door and stood with Ezra and Ray.

“I really hope you three are aware of my men being taken out by some wannabe hero.” Mika said. Adam looked confused while the other two nodded.

“Uh...I didn’t really-” Adam said before getting cut off by Mika.

“Shut up. You three are the best that I have, and I trust you deeply. Especially you, Ezra.” Ezra shifted from one leg to the other uncomfortably. “I want you three to stake out on locations that I’d normally send my drug dealers. You’ll bring this Ace asshole to me, I don’t give a shit if he’s dead or alive. I. Want. His. Head.” Mika said as he beat his fist on the desk with each word. The three men nodded, and left Mika’s office.


The men waited for night to fall to stake out. With Ray on Fredrick Street, Adam on Eavy Street, and Ezra on Graham Avenue. They’d violently dismiss the druggies begging to buy some drugs. With no such luck, they were standing there for hours. Ezra decided to call Ray and Adam to ask them if they saw anything they should be looking out for, both of them said ‘no’. Ray, getting fed up and ready to go home to his wife, decided to round up his friends, drive them home and call it a night,. He’d only hope Mika would understand.

“This is bullshit!” Adam exclaimed from the backseat. “We’ll never find this asshole.”

“If we don’t, Mika will kill all of us.” Ray replied. Ezra grunted. At least he’d be off of this god forsaken Earth with the spawn of Satan. But he decided that they should try a little harder, the night was still a little young.

“Come on, I’d rather not deal with Mika’s pissy attitude.” Ezra said.

“Naw, man. I’m tryin’ to get home.” Ray said, continuing to drive. Ezra shrugged. Then out of his window, he saw a motorcycle fly by, dodging cars skillfully.

“Did you see that? It’s him!” Ezra shouted. Ray floored it, following the vigilante, and passing cars the same way he did.

“Shoot him, Ez!” Adam said. Ezra gripped his gun, sticking his head out the window, and shooting Ace. Ace wasn’t hit, but he slowed down a bit, giving the other men time to catch up with him.

“Look, he’s slowing down. This was easier than I thought.” Ray said. The men were now driving alongside Ace. He turned his head towards them, though they couldn’t see him from the helmet. Ezra got ready to shoot again, but the vigilante got slower, getting behind them. “What’s he-” Adam started, then they heard two pops, and they’re car slowed down. Ray eased it to the side of the road. “Shit! He shot my tires!” They got out of the car, shooting at Ace as he flew by them, relishing in his victory.

“We almost had that fucker.” Adam said.

“Yeah, we’ll just have to deal with Mika tomorrow.

 

Later that same night, The men were finally going home. As Adam was walking to his apartment building, he saw a woman rummaging in the alley. It was fairly suspicious, what would a woman be doing in an alley this late at night, unless she was a druggie or prostitute. “Shit.” He heard her curse. What the hell is she doing? He thought, he was not trying to play superman tonight, unless he was getting some action. Sighing, he went to see what her deal was.

“Excuse me? Ma’am?” He said getting her attention. She looked up, awkwardly dusting dirt off of her hands. Her face was void of makeup and emotions, but she had on normal sweat pants and a tank top. “Hey! What are you doing?” Adam asked, walking towards her. She got in a defensive stance, and he put his hands up, signalling that he was harmless. Though the gun tucked in his pants said otherwise.

“Look, mind your own business, asshole!” She said angrily.

“Uh..do you live in this building? I could walk you up.” He offered. She straightened her back, and nodded stiffly. Walking towards him cautiously, she squinted her eyes at him suspiciously. Adam took that as her checking him out, and she chose to let him believe that she wanted him. As he walked her into the building, he decided to make conversation.

“I’ve never seen you around here, you new?”

“Yes.” Was all she said.

“Okaaay...What’s your name? I’m Adam, I live in 44B.” He said.

“Alexis, 43B.” She said. He nodded while walking her to her door.

“43B? That old guy, Mr. Meadows, used to stay there. I didn’t know he moved.”

“Yeah.” She said blankly. “Just in time for me to find a place.”

“I guess I’ll see you around.” He said winking at her, and going into his place.

“You definitely will.” She muttered before going into her own place.

End Notes:

Alexis seems sketchy? *Side eyeing*

Chapter 3 by PassionFruit

Mika shouted and cursed in Samoan, none of his men could find Natia, and Ezra, Ray, and Adam stood before him without Ace’s head on a platter. He knocked over everything on his desk, heaving as he tried to calm himself. “I’m very disappointed in you three. You’re supposed to be the best, and you were bested by one -one- fucking guy!” Mika shouted. Ezra didn’t flinch, but the other two couldn’t help but wince a little.

“We have no excuse, we should’ve taken our mission seriously.” Ezra said. Mika walked up to him, sizing him up, then nodded. He smirked, patting Ezra on the shoulder.

“This is why I kept you alive, Ezra. Now, I’m sending you all out there to find Ace again. This time,” Mika said, pausing for dramatic effect while looking Ezra dead in the eyes. “I’ll kill you all. Find Ace and you live. You have until tomorrow to bring him to me.” They nodded before leaving Mika’s office.


Alexis walked down the crowded L.A. street, with big sunglasses, a sun hat, and a bag clutched tightly around her arm. Though she tried to remain incognito, she managed to turn heads in her black dress and heels. Her hair was neatly pulled into a low bun, and her lips shaded a deep rich red. She was on her way to visit a detective when her shoulder came into contact with a broad hard shoulder as she walked passed them.

“Alexis?” Came a familiar voice. She didn’t turn around, only continued to walk. “Alexis! It’s me, Adam!” Adam shouted, ignoring Ezra and Ray as he made his way through the crowd to get to Alexis. She was walking faster, and ended up going into a sprint.

“Damn, she’s fast.” Ray said behind Adam. Adam was determined to catch her. They saw her go into an alley between some apartments. It was their apartments.

“Come on! She can’t go too far.” Adam said. Ezra rolled his eyes as he followed his pussy-chasing friend. They went into the alley, looking around, and she was nowhere to be found.

“Where’d she go?” Ezra asked. He noticed something on the ground, crouching down to pick it up, it was a heel. The other one was tossed somewhere else. “Look.”

“It’s her heels?” Adam question.

They heard a motorcycle speed off behind the fence of the alley. Ace left the scene once again. “We need to get that motherfucker before Mika kill us.” Ray said. They jumped the fence, following Ace’s trail.

“Do you think he did something to Alexis?” Adam asked.

“Who knows what that asshole could’ve done.” Ezra said. They saw the Ace hop off of his bike in another alley, freerunning up the side of a building. Ezra cursed, he was too old for this bullshit. They chased the bastard, Adam, being the youngest of the three men, had experience with parkour and freerunning. He had no trouble climbing and running up the buildings while following Ace. Ray and Ezra decided to take a risk and try it, though they were barely successful in their attempt, it worked out. Ace looked back to see Adam hot on his tail as he ran across the roof of a building, he jumped to the next building, somersaulting when he landed. He pulled a gun out, shooting at the men. Adam dodged the bullets, and Ezra and Ray were too far behind. Adam pulled his own gun out, shooting at Ace. Ace took off running, but felt a bullet hit his back, and he fell to the ground by the impact. Adam pumped his fist in the air as Ezra and Ray ran up to him, panting as they watched their mission hit the ground.

“Damn, we got his ass.” Ray said. They took a few steps back, then ran to jump to the next building to collect Ace. “You think we should unmask him?”

“No. I think we should leave it to Mika.” Ezra said.

“Kiss ass.” Adam said under his breath, then felt Ezra’s hand around his neck.

“Shut the hell up, Adam.” Ezra growled, then released him. He picked up Ace, who was surprisingly weightless, and they went down the fire escape. They went back to the alley where Ace’s motorcycle was. “What are we going to do with this bullshit?” Adam asked. It was a nice motorcycle, a nice red one.

“I don’t know, take it, I guess.” Ezra said.

“Sweet! I call dibs!” Adam shouted.

Ace stirred in Ezra’s arms, “He ain’t dead?” Ray asked. Ace jabbed Ezra in the face, then sweep kicked him as he fell to the ground. Ray and Adam came towards Ace. Ray grabbed him from behind, and Adam punched him in the gut. Ace bit the grunts in with each punch.

“Look at him, still trying to act tough!” Adam said with a smirk and another punch.

“Take his fucking helmet off. Let’s see his fucking face.” Ezra said. Adam pulled the helmet off, revealing Alexis’ face. Blood trickled down her mouth as she forced herself to look hard. Ezra vomited, then fell to his knees crying, as Ray released her.

“A-Alexis?” Adam whispered.

 

“No...That’s my daughter. That’s Natia.”


End Notes:

Damn...

Chapter 4 by PassionFruit

Ezra reached out to pull Natia into a hug, and she moved back, avoiding his touch. “Don’t touch me.” She growled, spitting blood out. She was about to start running, before she could take off, Ray caught her.

“Whoa! We...didn’t mean to hurt you in any way. We thought you were…” He said scratching the back of his head in confusion.

“So you’re not Alexis?” Adam asked.

“No, you idiot.” She spat. “I’m not Alexis. I’m Natia, also known as Ace.”

Ezra stood up quickly, “You can’t be Ace! That’s impossible, this whole thing is impossible. You died years ago, and now you’re alive...as Alexis or Ace?”

She took a long and annoyed sigh, “Look, Mika has people looking for, and it’s not safe for us to be speaking out in public. Meet me at 44B on Elano’s. I’ll explain everything.”

“Hey! That’s my apartment.” Adam said.

She nodded, “Exactly.” She picked up her helmet, and hopped on her bike and took off.

Ezra nodded in her direction, “Let’s go.” Adam patted him on the back with a smirk.

“You know, she’s gonna be my future wife someday.” He said.

“Over my dead body.” Ezra growled lowly as Adam laughed. They went to Adam’s apartment, expecting to see Natia waiting by the door for them, but she wasn’t there. They looked at each other in confusion. Maybe she’d be taking a few minutes longer to do what “Ace” needed to do. Adam unlocked the door to see Natia sitting on his couch with her feet on the table, flipping through channels.

“How did you get in here?” Adam asked.

“You left the window open.” She said staring intently at the TV. Ezra decided to step in. “Natia, please let’s just talk.” He said.

“OK, I’m all ears. Let’s talk.” She replied, turning the TV off and turning to face him. The three men sat down. Ezra on the couch with Natia, Ray and Adam on the loveseat.

Ezra grabbed her hands, looking into her eyes, “I...I don’t know where to start. I just never thought I’d see you again. I thought you were dead.”

“Mika wanted me to fake my death. He said you didn’t want to see me again after mama’s death.” She said.

“That’s not true. He kept me away from you, he wanted to kill you if I didn’t work for him. Please believe me, Natia.” Ezra begged.

“I do believe you, Mika’s off his fucking rocker.” She said. Ezra’s face hardened into a stern glare.

“You know I did not raise you to talk like that.” He said. Natia raised her hands in surrender, mouthing ‘Sorry’. “But you’re right, Mika’s crazy. He’s got away with too much now.”

Adam and Ray nodded.

“He took me out of high school to train me, day in-day out. He wanted me to be his weapon. I don’t know if he was going to use me against you at some point, but I knew that I had to get out of there.” She said.

“Wait a minute, So you’ve been Ace the whole time?” Ray asked. Natia nodded. “You were shot! You’re still sitting here without an ounce of pain!”

“Bulletproof suit.” She said. “There’s lots of padding as well, giving people the illusion that I’m bigger. That I’m not a woman.” She took the motorcycle suit and boots off, revealing the dress she had on earlier.

“Jesus.” Ezra muttered.

“What?” She asked, looking up at him.

“You’ve been purposely getting yourself hurt, and for what? To bring Mika down?” He asked incredulous.

“Yes.” She said matter of factly. “I want to tear him apart from the inside.”

Adam smirked, “God, that is so hot.” He said as she rolled her eyes.

“Look. As Mika’s brother, he trusts you, but he’d never tell you what he’s planning. That’s why he kept us apart, he still wanted to hurt you.” she said to Ezra. I have so much dirt on him, it’s not even funny.”

“What do you suppose we do then? Band together to fuck him up?” Ezra asked.

“Yes, that’s exactly what we need to do.” Natia said.

“You know, I actually think this is a good idea.” Adam said.

“Oh shut up, you just want to get in them jeans. No offense, Natia.” Ray said.

“None taken.” She said dismissively.

“Guys!” Ezra said getting their attention. “Let’s focus here. I think Natia’s on to something, but we need to plan this out right.”

“We have to cut all of his connections, stop the drug and money flow, and destroy Mika’s world. He’d rather die than go to prison, so let’s send his ass there.” Natia said. Ezra nodded.

“But right now he wants to get you, well Ace, off the streets.” Ray said.

“Yeah, you’re right. Here’s the first part of the plan, text him that you’ve found “Ace”, he’ll want you to bring me to him.” She said.

“Then what?” Ezra asked.

“Then I’ll- Shit, I have to go, I’m beyond late.” She said, slipping her suit and boots back on. “Don’t text him, until we meet here in exactly an hour.”

“Wait!” Adam exclaimed.

“What?” She said annoyed. He walked over to her, staring into her eyes.

“I need to tell you this, I’m extremely attracted to you.” She stared at him in confusion, and her mouth parted in awe. “I mean, we’ve met last night, and I was hoping after this, I could take you out.” Adam said lowly, placing his hand on her waist. She smiled shyly, putting her hands on his cheeks.

“What? Oh come on.” Ezra said under his breath, she couldn’t be falling for his charm. Natia’s shy smile turned into a smirk as she headbutted Adam. “Holy shit!” He yelled as Ezra and Ray chuckled. “Damn girl.” Ray said between chuckles.

“There’s no time for romance and fucking.” She said before putting the helmet back on, and jumping out the window.

“I see that she has takes after you.” Adam said to Ezra as he rubbed his forehead.

“Damn right.” Ezra said with a smirk.



Chapter 5 by PassionFruit

 

Two henchmen stood in front of Mika as he nibbled on a whore’s neck, who was sitting on his lap. He ran his hand through her black hair, then pushed her head down to snort the coke on his desk. One of the henchmen cleared his throat, gaining Mika’s attention.

“Did you find the girl?” Mika asked.

“No sir, we believe that she’s dead.” Said henchman 1.

“Dead? How?” Mika asked.

The second henchman tossed a cracked phone and wallet on Mika’s desk, causing some of the cocaine to scatter in the air. “This is her phone and wallet, right?”

“Yes.” Mika said.

“We found it far out in the outskirts of the city near a crash. We had to bribe the police to give us the evidence.  Either she skipped out of town or she’s dead.”

“GOD DAMN IT!” Mika shouted, pushing the whore off of him, then pushing everything off his desk. “All of you get out of my sight before I kill you.” The henchmen and whore left quickly.

“FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!” Mika shouted while punching the wall repeatedly. He felt his phone vibrate, pulling it out it was a text from Ezra.

“Found the bastard, we’re bringing him to you now” It read. Mika calmed down a little, at least one of his problems would be erased soon.

 

 

“Okay, listen carefully. This is the plan. You’re gonna bring me to his warehouse, pretend like you beat the shit out of me. Mika’s gonna lock me in a room that he uses for traitors, while I’m in there, that will give you time to kick his ass and send him off to prison.” Natia said.

“You’re not fighting?” Ray asked.

“Unfortunately, no. If I get even more involved, Mika will find out who I am.” She replied.

“It’s better for me to fight this battle. It’s long overdue, Mika’s gotten out of hand, and I need to stop him.” Ezra said. “I’m happy that you’ve helped us get this far, Natia.”

She nodded with a small smile. “We should go now.  The plan is in effect.” She put on her helmet. “There’s a van waiting outside.” She said, but her helmet had a voice altering device in it, making her voice slightly deeper.

“The fuck was that?” Adam asked.

“It’s to disguise my voice. Now let’s go!” She said once again. The all got into the van, Ray in the driver’s seat, and the rest in the back. The van was stocked with weapons, Natia put two sig handguns in her holsters, one in her boot, then gestured for Ezra and Adam to pick.

“Take a weapon.” She said.

Ezra took a rifle, and Adam grabbed a submachine gun.

“Don’t forget about me.” Ray said.

“Of course not.” Natia said holding up another rifle. They drove a few miles out of the city limits to a warehouse, men were shipping crates of drugs into the building, while some were smoking outside. Ray parked the van, and Natia gave him his gun.

“Alright, we ready?” Ezra asked. They nodded, looking at each other to confirm that were indeed ready.  “let’s go then.” He and Adam grabbed Natia’s  arm tightly.

“Ease up.” She said.

“Sorry.” Ezra and Adam said. Ray got out and opened the back for them. Natia dragged her feet as if she were passed out.

“That Ace?” One of the men asked. Ezra nodded. “Ay, can I get a punch in?”

“NO!” Ezra barked. The guy backed off as they entered the building, going up to Mika’s office. Ezra knocked three times.

“Come!” Mika shouted. They walked in with Natia dragging, and guns in their other hand. Mika smirked at his brother. “Well, well, well. Look who we have here.”

“We brought him in, just like you wanted.” Ezra said.

“You’ve done very good, Ez. All of you have.” Mika pulled out stacks of cash, and dropped them on his desk. “$10,000 for all of you good enough?”

“Hell yeah!” Adam shouted. Mika nodded, getting up to inspect Ace.

“Take his ass to the room where I keep the traitors. Adam, you keep an eye on him.” Mika said.

They walked Natia to the room, “Adam, make sure you keep her comfortable. We’ll be back to get you both out.” Ezra said. Adam nodded as he and Natia went into the room, and Ray locked the door.

“I’m gonna go one on one with Mika, you make sure no one tries to go in.” Ray nodded.

“If they try to stop us, You know I’m shooting they asses.” Ray said. Ezra went into Mika office with his gun clutched tightly. He was going to end Mika today.

 

Natia took the helmet off, observing the room. This time it was empty from the last time she’s seen it. Adam stood by the door, staring at her. She rolled her eyes, walking over to him. “Can you not stare so hard?” She asked annoyed by him already. “I know you like me or whatever, but it needs to stop.”

“I know…That’s why this is going to be hard.” He said.

“What?” She asked before he pushed her against the wall hard, his forearm was crushing her throat and she struggled to breath. She clawed at his arm, kicking and sputtering.

He chuckled, “Oh, daddy’s little girl doesn’t like that?” He then grabbed her by the throat, and threw her to the ground. She coughed, trying to catch her breath.

“WHAT THE FUCK!” She shouted in a hoarse voice, coughing again.

“Daddy didn’t know I was paid to find not only Ace, but you.” Adam said, walking towards her then crouching down. “See, maybe if we’d fuck, I’d go a little easy on you. But-“, Adam was caught off guard when he reached out to touch her, she grabbed his wrist, twisting it, and flipping him over. She held him into an armbar, pulling his arm hard. Adam escaped the lock on his arm, getting up to kick Natia in the stomach.

“Fucking bitch.” He muttered. Natia did a sweep kick, but he didn’t go down. “Do you really think you can beat me?” He said, picking her, and pulling his arm back to hit her with a left hook. She hooked her left arm around his arm, then her right arm as she turned her back towards him, flipping him over her shoulder.

“Fuck!” He shouted as she got on top of him, punching him furiously.

 

End Notes:

Damn, Adam is a traitor!

Chapter 6 by PassionFruit

 “Get the hell off of me!” Adam shouted, pushing Natia off of him. She fell to the ground with an “oomf”, he stood up, walking towards her with a menacing smile. She tried to get up, but failed to once he grabbed her ankle. “Don’t run from me, princess. There’s a lot of things I wanna do to you before I give you to Mika.” Her eyes widened with just an ounce of fear before she pulled out one of her sigs, he kicked it out of her hand. She went  for the other gun, and he kicked that one too. Both her guns were across the room, she thought about getting the gun out of her boot, but it’d be across the room as well. But Adam knew about the gun, he reached into her boot, taking the gun.

“Thought I forgot about this, eh?” He asked. 

She brought her other foot up to groin, once he doubled over, she kicked him in the face. She kicked herself up of the ground with momentum. Not even waiting for his next move, she ran up to him, kicking him like she would to an MMA dummy. He tried blocking the kicks, only getting his hands bruised by her muscular legs. Natia then sent him to the ground with a roundhouse kick.

She grabbed one of the guns that fell to the ground, “Get the fuck up!” She shouted at him. He moved slowly, making her agitated. “GET UP OR I WILL SHOOT YOU!” 

Adam huffed before spitting the blood out of his mouth, and standing up with his hands up in surrender. He eyed his machinegun in the corner of the room, thinking to himself how he’d be able to get it. “Now stand there, and don’t fucking move.” Natia ordered. She slowly backed up to the door, pounding on it loudly to get Ray’s attention. Just as Ray was entering the room, Adam pulled out a knife, and threw it; barely missing Natia’s head. It shocked both her and Ray, she pulled the knife out of the wall and threw it back at him, piercing his left thigh. 

“FUCKING HELL!” He yelled out in pain.

“What the hell is going on in here?” Ray asked.

 

 

Mika and Ezra stared at each other for a few minutes in silence. “Put the gun down, Ez. What do you need?” Ezra dropped the gun, he guess he’d have to do this the old fashioned way. He walked up to the desk, and noticed the picture of him, Cassandra and Natia on his desk, he was visably angered and hurt. “Oh, you see that?” Mika said breaking the silence. “I’ve always wanted to have that with her. A family. But you had to come and steal her from me, didn’t you?”

“This isn’t about Cassandra, Mika.” Ezra said, but Mika wasn’t listening.

“She could’ve had everything she wanted, we could’ve had a son, he would’ve taken over when I’m long gone.” Mika said, taking the picture and throwing it against the wall. Angrily walking up to Ezra, he got in his face. “But you fucked it up for me, didn’t you?”

“Back up.” Ezra growled at him. He only smirked, pushing Ezra.

“What are you going to do? Nothing because I own you!” Mika shouted. “I own you and your slut of a daughter.” This earned Mika a punch to the jaw, he staggered back, wiping the blood from his lip and chuckling.

“I was wondering when you’d grow a pair and stand up to me like a man.” Mika took his jacket off, rolling the sleeves of his shirt up, then charged for Ezra. Ezra put him in a headlock, as Mika struggled to break out of it, he gave Ezra a hard knee to the gut with a couple of punches, but Ezra wouldn’t let go until he knew his younger brother would submit.

“Just give up, Mika. End all of this.” Ezra said.

Mika didn’t reply as he got out of the headlock, jabbing Ezra with his elbow. Two of Mika’s henchmen rushed in, one had a stun gun, electrifying Ezra. His body jerked in pain as he fell to his knees, the two men grabbed him. Mika smirked down at him.

“There’ll be no more warnings, Ezra.” Mika said. “You think I don’t know that you know Natia’s alive and well. You both aren’t taking me out.”

Ezra looked up at him in shock, how did he know this. “Don’t act shocked. Let’s just say, you can’t trust anyone. Send him out of the building.” Mika dismissed them, the two men dragged Ezra outside of the building.

Ray was already standing outside of the van with Natia and Adam inside of it, he just hoped she didn’t kill him yet. He ran up to Ezra after those men tossed him to the ground. “Man, you alright? What happened?” He asked.

“Mika knows that we have Natia…Someone in this group has been betraying me.” Ezra said, getting up.

“I think you might have an idea who it is.” Ray said.

“God, no.” Ezra muttered as Ray opened the back of the van to reveal a shirtless, bloody, and bruised Adam with his shirt tied around his bloody thigh, and Natia glaring at him with a gun in her hand. “So who is? Adam?” 

Ray nodded. “He ain’t talking, no matter how hard we beat it out of him.”

Ezra huffed as he went into the van, he was about to yank Adam up, but Ray stopped him. “Move, Ray. I’m gonna fuck him up worse than this.” He looked over at Natia, she was still staring Adam down, and he noticed the bruise on her neck. “Did you do that to her?!” He shouted at him. Natia stood up to help Ray hold him back.

“I could handle it, I was trained for this kinda stuff.” She said. It still made Ezra angry.

“Look, Mika promised me twice as much if I’d bring Natia to him.” Adam said. “Mika’s been betraying you and Natia.”

Ezra looked at Natia, her expression softened into one of confusion. “What do you know?” She asked Adam.

“Mika made me his eyes and ears. He was training you to be his “weapon”, but he was going to use you against Ezra. After he was done with you, he was going to kill you. Said he wanted to watch you die like your mother. Then I was going to be his right hand.” Adam said, which made Ezra angrier and try to go at him, but Ray pulled him back again.

“We need to make it our mission to bring him down. Mika ain’t gonna go down easy, all of us need to work together to bring him down. There ain’t gonna be no betraying our trust ‘cause this time we won’t go easy on you.” Ray said.

“He won’t stop until we kill him.” Natia said about Mika. Ezra nodded.

“He brought it on himself.” He said. “Let’s take it back to Adam’s, and don’t worry, I’m not finished with you.” Ezra said to Adam. Adam gulped and clenched his jaw in response.


Chapter 7 by PassionFruit

 

 

At Adam’s, Ray and Natia stood off to the side as Ezra kicked Adam one last time. He was panting hard as Adam lay on the ground withering in pain, Ezra was about to get another punch in, but Natia stopped him. “That’s enough.” She said.

“It ain’t enough until I say it is!” Ezra exclaimed angrily.

“I said that’s enough!” Natia shouted back. Ezra left Adam to moan in pain to scold Natia.

“Watch your mouth. You will not talk to me like that.” He said, gripping her shoulders. She begrudgingly looked him in the eyes. “Do I make myself clear?” She nodded, then rolled her eyes when he turned to look at Adam, causing Ray to stifle his laughter.

“Get the fuck up, Adam. You’ve taken hits harder than that.” Ezra said.

“Shouldn’t have been too easy on him. Young guys like him can take a hit.” Ray said.

“Look, why don’t I patch him, it’s obvious that we’re gonna need him later.” Natia suggested. Ezra looked to Natia then to Ray. Ray nodded, shrugging his shoulders.

“I see what she’s saying.” Ray said.

Natia tried to pull Adam up to his feet, but he was dragging his weight. “My ribs are probably broken, man.” He said.

“Bullshit.” Ezra muttered. Natia rolled her eyes, helping the big crybaby up and getting him to the couch.

“Where’s the first aid kit?” She asked Adam. “In the bathroom, in the cabinet.” He said. She nodded,  going to the bathroom. They heard her rummaging around for a bit, She came back with the first aid kit, a bottle of pills, and a towel.

“I’m pretty sure there’s some ice here, you’ve probably got enough bruises to make a map on your body.” She said. “Take your shirt off.” Adam took the shirt off, wincing slightly as he did this. Natia let out a low whistle when she saw his body, though it was covered in bruises and cuts, his body was still gorgeous. Ezra cleared his throat to get her attention.

“Stop staring and get him some ice.” He said. Natia smirked then sauntered off to the kitchen. She came back with a wet hand towel filled with ice. Adam gladly and quickly took the makeshift icepack, regretting that he moved so fast. He hissed as he pressed the ice on his bruised abdomen, clenching his muscles then sighing . Natia took the other towel, wiping the blood off of his face.

“I wanna know why…why would you do this to us?” Ezra growled lowly, staring at Adam with a cold glare.

“I wanted to be Mika’s right hand, he promised me that if I found Natia, he’d not only pay me more money but I’d be his right hand man. He wanted me to work with you because he didn’t trust you enough to get the mission done…b-but I didn’t tell him that we found Natia. I swear.” Adam said frantically.

“You know, that’s hard for me to believe. How am I supposed to believe a fucking thing you say when you go and try to kill my daughter!?” Ezra shouted. Natia tried to calm him down, pulling at his arm, but he pulled away from her. Ezra’s big hulking frame towered over Adam, he didn’t know if Ezra would knock the shit out of him again, but he’d try to prepare himself this time.

“Come on, just leave it for right now.” Natia said. “What’s important is that Mika doesn’t know that I’m Ace.”

“What’s important is your safety. I don’t want you going out and fighting every drug dealer and pimp you see.” Ezra said to her. “I know you have this vigilante complex, but it’s gotta stop now. I don’t wanna see you killed.”

Natia shook her head, “I just want Mika to suffer as much as he made me suffer…and you. What about mama? Don’t you want her death avenged?” She asked him.

Ezra was silent as he looked to Ray and Adam. “Of course.” He said quietly.

“Then we take Mika down. We stop his drug flow, and we take him out.” She said. “And you.” She pointed at Adam. “Don’t think that we won’t kill you the next time you fuck us over.”

“Wouldn’t plan on it.” Adam muttered.

 

Mika looked around at his destroyed office, his jaw was clenched as he felt like slicing Ezra’s throat open, then doing the same to Natia once he found her. At least he could take his frustrations out on his bounty. He was escorted to his torture room by his men, he was ready to do some damage to Ace. The door was unlocked, he opened it to find an empty room.

“This better be a god damn joke.” Mika said.

The men that surrounded him looked on in confusion.

“Oh, you’re all silent? Where the fuck is that bastard?!” He shouted. “One man. You let ONE MAN slip away…No.”

“What is it, sir?” one of the men asked.

“Ezra.” Was all Mika mustered up.

 

Natia and the three men all sat in silence that night, the hours had went by slowly, they were waiting on the next move. Feeling constricted in the motorcycle suit, Natia took it off, still in the dress she had on earlier that day. Ezra noticed an ugly scar on her left shoulder.

“What’s that?” He asked.

“You don’t wanna know.” She said sitting back down.

“Yes I do, now tell me.” He said.

Sighing, she told them the story of how she got her scar, remembering the painful memories.

 

She had just graduated her online courses, and Mika decided to train her one on one this time. He didn’t want her with the trainers on this day. He said from now on he’d be her trainer, he’d teach her all she needed to know in his line of work.

He had her in a gym, it wasn’t a nice gym, just a rusted average gym. She spent days, nights even, training until her thighs were sore and her body couldn’t move. Mika didn’t care if she was in pain, he wanted her disciplined, he wanted her to feel emotionless.

He had her boxing with him on this day, for each weak hit she gave him, he hit her harder. “Hit me! Leave the weak shit at the door!” He shouted. She fought back tears as she knew the bruises would be bad. “Come on!” He shouted. She hit him a few good times, then used her legs. The kicks were harder each time she kicked him, he blocked them, impressed by her determination. He tried to punch her, she blocked it, jabbing him in the face, then the stomach.

“Nice. That’s what I’m talking about.” He said congratulating her, then pulling her into a hug. She felt like a weight was lifted off her chest, but the feeling of accomplishment left her when she felt a sharp stab in her left shoulder. She screamed out, falling to the ground as he pulled the blade out of her shoulder.

“W-Why?” she cried.

“First rule: Always watch your back.” He said, then stepped over her, leaving her to bleed out on the ground.

 

Ezra felt himself get even angrier. He know Mika was crazy, but he didn’t know he was that crazy. “I’m gonna kill him.” He mumbled. “I’m gonna fucking kill him!”

“I don’t blame you, man.” Ray said. “That’s rough.”

Adam was silent, looking at Natia with concern. “So what’s it gonna be? Are we gonna go all out on getting rid of Mika? All of us?” She said. “There isn’t gonna be any betraying this time.”

 

 

This story archived at https://www.valentchamber.com/viewstory.php?sid=3244