Numb by Mademoiselle
Summary:

I tried to wash the scars and marks from under my skin...but you're etched in me like stone.

 


Categories: Original Fiction Characters: Original Character(s)
Classification: General
Genre: Psychological
Story Status: Active
Pairings: Original
Warnings: Adult Situations, Drugs/Drug Use, Original Characters, Sexual Content , Work in Progress
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 366 Read: 879 Published: October 15 2015 Updated: October 15 2015
Story Notes:

*Inspired by the song Save My Soul written by Jojo.*

I appreciate you taking the time to read.

Chapter 1: Can't Say No by Mademoiselle

I need it so badly, and I need to see him, be near him.

I want to find another dealer but I can’t bring myself to look. I just keep coming back.

I love him. I don’t know if he knows it but I do. With all of my heart.

I took my first fix to impress him. I don’t care that I’m an addict; it gives me an excuse to see him.

And I do see him. Almost every day.

I let myself fall into the delusion that he loved me too, at first. When we met in a bar he gave me some crack. I liked it of course and he told me where I could see him and get more.

At first he just scared me. But gradually I started to look forward to going to see him as well as to get my fix.

I was a virgin. One night I gave that to him and it was the best thing that ever happened to me. But when I woke up the next morning he handed me about three week’s worth and told me I’d earned it all. I slapped him but he just laughed and said he’d see me soon.

I held off the stuff for about a week and then I couldn’t do it any more. It was even better than it had been the first time around.

When I ran out I went back to him. Same as I always had before with my money in my backpack.

He smirked and told me I didn’t need to give him any money, looking my body over knowingly. I was so tempted to do it.

But I knew that in the four weeks I hadn’t seen him he had probably slept with twenty-eight other girls. One for each night. I couldn’t let it happen again. So I ignored him and paid with my money. I know he probably offers every girl who buys from him the same thing.

And it hurts to know I mean nothing to him.

But I need it so badly, and I need to see him, be near him.

We both know I’ll be back tomorrow.

This story archived at https://www.valentchamber.com/viewstory.php?sid=3380