Heartbeat by Bryleigh Lisette
Summary:

Some people have a type and for Alana Harrison she did and she succeeded falling in love with him. But love is so much more than a type. Love is how that one person can make your heart skip a beat with a simple look - not because they fit your look.

So what happens when someone who is completely against the grain enters your life and messes up your entire look but finally makes your heartbeat?


Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Classification: None
Genre: Romance
Story Status: Active
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Drugs/Drug Use, Extreme Language, Original Characters, Sexual Content , Strong Sexual Content , Un-betaed , Work in Progress
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 15746 Read: 6730 Published: January 01 2016 Updated: February 08 2016

1. Chapter 1 by Bryleigh Lisette

2. Chapter 2 by Bryleigh Lisette

3. Chapter 3 by Bryleigh Lisette

4. Chapter 4 by Bryleigh Lisette

Chapter 1 by Bryleigh Lisette

I want to stand with you on a mountain, I want to bathe with you in the sea..I want to lay like this forever. Until the sky falls down on me.

 

            Alana hummed along to the song as she scanned the aisle of her local Duane Reade after a rare short day of work. Tourists took in the sight of the rare NYC chic in front of their eyes. Large engagement ring, manicured nails, Hermes bag and her head turning legs donning the latest LK Bennett's.

 

            ‘So cheesy,' Alana thought to herself as she read through cards for her fiance's upcoming birthday. She often received stares either for her ring or from the occasional visiting Parisian who complimented her perfume or shoes. Feeling eyes on her she looked up and smiled to a group of 3 girls who giddily ran away from her.

 

            ‘If they only knew,' Alana thought to herself. She had worked 15 hours the day earlier and was exhausted. After picking a card and a few necessities for her apartment she did her usual check out routine. Her fiancé, Lucas, and her synched their calendars together given their busy schedules.

 

            ‘Hm. A meeting tonight?' Alana walked out of the store heading to her Soho studio. ‘That's weird,' she thought to herself. Lucas never scheduled appointments after 6 PM since they tried to keep their nights as open as possible to see one another. During the weekdays their love for one another was confined to iMessages and occasional tweets.

 

            At 5:30 PM, this was the earliest Alana ever returned home since becoming partner at her firm. Being named the youngest partner in history at 27 had its perks but for Alana the perks were nothing compared to the challenges. 80 hour plus workweeks and constantly being on call overshadowed her pay increase that she used solely to pay off her undergraduate and law school debt. Instead of buying a massive condo on 5th avenue as everyone thought she would, she instead invested in stocks and bonds as well as set aside more money for her future children's education as well as increasing her wedding budget.

 

            Alana did not grow up privileged and because of this she thought long and hard about her money before spending and investing it in anything. Her Soho apartment was enviable but considered modest for a woman of her stature. She enjoyed providing for her mother instead who lived in a comfortable house in Atlanta closer to her brother. Never forgetting the sacrifices her mother did for her throughout high school to law school she vowed to take care of her mother for as long as she lived.

 

            "Mom," Alana answered her mothers usual phone call.

 

            "How are you today? You sounded really tired yesterday...," her mother inquired innocently.

 

            "I'm okay," Alana said as she sat down on her couch looking out her floor to ceiling glass windows, "Yesterday was just crazy. But. I'm out early today, so."

 

            "Cooking for Mister Lucas?" her mother asked.

 

            "No," Alana laughed, "He has a meeting at 7PM."

 

            Alana's mother began her usual ‘you need to be more of a house wife' rant but abruptly stopped and asked, "7PM?"

 

            "Yeah," Alana agreed sensing her mother's skepticism.

 

            "What kind of meeting is at 9," her mother's African accent came out.

 

            Alana closed her eyes trying to calm herself down. As much as she loved her mother - she knew how to push her buttons.  "Mom, I'm going to go now. Love you," she said as he hung up.

 

            She opened a bottle of wine and texted Lucas.

 

Alana: 7PM meeting?

Lucas: Yes. Crazy. Enjoy your night. I'll see you first thing tomorrow for breakfast at Le Pain.

 

            She smiled to her phone and after briefly sipping her wine while watching television she decided to bring some spontaneity to their relationship tonight. She would lie in his bed waiting for him.

 

For them everything was planned, organized, and nothing spurs of the moment. Their engagement had been planned for the moment right after Alana became partner so the board wouldn't think an upcoming wedding would make her baby crazy and not as legally savvy. In the beginning she yearned for moments in which Lucas would just randomly show up to her office with flowers or food. They never came as she learned that was not the kind of lover Lucas was.

 

Lucas was practical. He thought things through and saw every decision he made as a stock investment. She was a planner. She made to-do lists and felt a rush of endorphins when she crossed out a completed task. They were the A type couple of the century.

 

The pair met at a fundraiser held at Cipriani. Lucas Wentworth a seasoned veteran in NYC finance noticed the young 25 fresh out of law school Alana. He took in her captivating presence and her natural hair that consisted of curls that were begging to be caressed by his fingers attracted him. He knew she was the kind of woman his portfolio needed. A successful and beautiful attorney who was traditional yet modern was the ideal fit for him.

 

For Alana Harrison, Lucas presented himself as the wise lover who guided her through life. When she first met him she noticed the few grey hairs that highlighted his undercut and matched his suit. He was drinking an old English and to her this man met the classic standard she set for herself. He would be a compliment to her seemingly perfect NYC life - attractive wealthy couple that spent their days working but nights developing their love for one another.

 

The duo went on 5 dates before becoming exclusive with one another. After 2 years of beginning and cementing their traditions, such as Christmas tree shopping, summers in Nantucket and their Parisian get away in October, the duo decided it was time to get married and solidify their love. Lucas being the ever-practical husband knew his future fiancé would not care to be whisked away for a romantic proposal but instead would appreciate a well thought out one. So he waited until she became partner. Lucas brought Alana back to Cipriani where he rented out the restaurant for the two and proposed to her in the same venue where they met. Alana was touched and gladly accepted.

 

At times Alana felt as if their love was missing something. Certain days her relationship felt like a job but she would remind herself that not every day could be Nantucket. But she at least thought they could be days filled with Lucas telling her he loved her. She knew he did but hearing it would have been nice. She brought it up to him and he vowed to try and work on it. It still hadn't changed so Alana dealt with it because ultimately she loved his work ethic and how he would provide for her and their family.

 

She packed her overnight bag as she danced to her usual house playlist. Although she was a straight cut woman, Alana loved the moments she would meet up with her college buddies and go out on the town. Dancing the night away and laughing after one too many drinks was the side of Alana her friends knew. Not the high-powered attorney that was consulted by the UN. To Lucas, her girl nights were something that would fade over time. He was not a fan of them but accepted that Alana go out to in her own words, ‘unwind'. He didn't understand how a cup of brandy couldn't unwind her also. He didn't feel the need to go out with her but the few times he did he would always excuse himself to leave early. Going out, dancing, drinking was not necessarily his scene  - he felt he had outgrown his fiancés childish tendencies.

 

Exiting her apartment, she hopped into her Uber to head to Lucas' penthouse down in the financial district. The two decided that she would keep her SoHo apartment since it was becoming a strong financial asset with renovations but she would be moving into Lucas' apartment that had a view spanning the World Trade Tower and the Brooklyn Bridge.  Keying into Lucas' apartment Alana made her at home as she usually did. Although they did not move in together, partly because of Alana's mother's objections, they still spent substantial amount of nights in bed together. She entered into his bedroom and slowly unpacked her bag that was filled with lingerie and candles that she began lighting by the bed and in his massive bathroom. Slowly sipping on champagne and laying on his bed, Alana texted her love again.

 

Alana: Are you eating at this meeting? It's pretty late.

Lucas: Yes. Food is provided. Don't worry about anything Alana. Rest up. I'll see you in the morning.

 

She smiled to herself as he had no idea she was laying in his bed half naked. The time seemed to move by slowly but Alana busied herself by arranging her side of the closet since she brought over more clothes. Although being engaged only for 3 months, they decided their wedding would be fairly quick. They did not want to wait and so they set the date for Feburary 4, 2016. They survived spending the holidays with both families and Alana had her dress, venue and pastor picked.

 

6:45 PM. Alana heard the door creak open and began walking towards the kitchen until she heard Lucas' voice with another woman.

 

‘What,' Alana said as she walked into their closet and closed the door, ‘Oh my God.' She kept saying in her head as she saw Lucas walk into his bedroom with a blonde woman she recognized - his secretary.

 

Joan.

 

"Lucas, thank you for the necklace," Joan cooed as Lucas kneeled in front of her kissing her abdomen.

 

"Anything for my pet," Lucas said to her.

 

Alana covered her mouth as she began trembling in rage.

 

"Also," Joan continued as Lucas slipped her feet out of her shoes, "That was so sweet of you randomly setting up this dinner. You're always so spontaneous."

 

"You like that huh," Lucas smiled as he towered over her.

 

"Keeps me on my toes baby," Joan began kissing him.

 

Alana felt the tears coming and quickly grabbed a robe before violently kicking down the closet door.

 

"What the -" Lucas said with his hands on his belt, "Oh shit, Alana."

 

"Get the fuck out," Alana yelled to Joan who was rushing for her shoes and struggling to button her shirt.

 

"Meeting at 7," Alana placed her hands on her hips, "MEETING AT 7."

 

She continued repeating since it was not fully processing what had just happened.

 

"Alana, this was a one time thing," Lucas tried to place his hands on Alana but was met with a fierce block.

 

Without another word Alana began taking her clothes from the closet, the toothbrush, the hair products, the pots and pans; anything that was hers found itself in front of Lucas' front door. She took her ring off and threw it out of his 14th floor penthouse.

 

"ALANA," Lucas yelled, "THAT RING COST MILLIONS"

 

"FUCK YOU," Alana yelled as she called one of her interns.

 

"Come pick me up at 203 Water Street. I know you have a Wrangler. Bring it. I have a lot of shit to pack in your car kiddo," she said calmly, "Thanks. You'll be paid for this don't worry."

 

She turned around and faced Lucas who was staring at Alana the same way when he met her in Cipriani. The look that made her melt in his hands but this time it fueled her rage.

 

"Good luck explaining to your family why the wedding is off," Alana laughed as she opened the door.

 

"Can we talk about this?," Lucas said as he watched her move her things into the hallway.

 

"Sure. Get a fucking bellboy to come help me get my shit," Alana said as she continued grabbing her things.

 

"I don't even know why I did that," Lucas began speaking to himself, "It wasn't you I swear. I have a problem."

 

Alana stopped for a second and laughed, "Oh yeah, and what's that."

 

"I get bored - I am sorry Alana. I love you and you know that," Lucas continued.

 

"You get bored because you did not do anything spontaneous for us. You... why am I even talking to you. You're a cheater. A CHEATER. Just like my father," Alana said and took out her phone, "Since you won't fucking call the front desk I'll call them."

 

She moved out her things and the bellboy knew the two very well and could tell - the wedding was completely off.  Between Lucas sitting on the sofa and staring at Alana move all of her things and Alana's tears as she moved around the ‘it' couple was no more. After grabbing the last of her things she took her copy of his key and placed it on the counter table before grabbing Lucas's that he always kept in the same spot. So practical. She took off her apartment key and pocketed it before closing his door.

 

            "Don't call me, send me flowers, try to get friends to get me to change my mind. I want nothing to do with you. Call the photographer, as well as the catering and cancel, it was going on your card," Alana said as she closed the door.

 

            Entering the elevator she looked down at her hand without her engagement ring. That was when it all hit her. Sobbing in an elevator surrounded by her belongings and a silent bell boy - the NYC chic lady looked defeated. Truthfully she was.

 

            Her intern, a 2L named Samantha looked up to her boss and did not know how to process the image of Alana she had in front of her. She was wearing leggings, running shoes and a baggy hoody with bloodshot eyes.

 

            "Are you alright Ms. Harrison?," Samantha asked as she opened her trunk.

 

            Alana returned to lawyer mode, "You will be compensated two time pay rate."

 

            "It's alright Ms. Harrison," Samantha said as they sat in her Jeep, "You appear to have gone through a lot and I'm just happy I can help."

 

            Silence. Alana's sob filled in the car and Samantha did not know if it was acceptable for her to touch her boss or not. She did. Placing a comforting hand on her boss she asked, "Want to tell me what happened? Or do you want me to call the 3."

 

            The 3 were Alana's college friends that also lived and worked in the city. "Call the 3," Alana sobbed, "The bastard cheated on me."

 

            Samantha stayed silent as she called Uzo, Kim, and Delores explaining that they needed to find themselves in SoHo as soon as possible with ample amounts of wine.

Uzo was from Nigeria and met Alana in their freshman hall and bonded over their love of Jodeci. Uzo knew every party connection there ever was and as a succesful instagram fashion blogger and CEO of a tech start up - she still had all the connections.

Kim, or Kim Possible as they called her, was a 10th Grade Writing teacher at an inner school. She was always passionate about educating students that were less fortunate and she was slowly becoming a commonly heard name among the NYC Board of Education for Directors.

Delores was the wild child who somehow managed to graduate from Harvard Medical and maintain a social life while completing her residency at NYU Medical. 

Between the four there was a CEO model, teacher, lawyer and doctor. They leaned on each other during the hardest of times but always rejoiced whenever someone succeeded in life because they each saw each other grind in undergrad.

            Moving in all of her things into her apartment she realized perhaps it was time for a new place. Her placed was cluttered but it was nothing Alana couldn't fix. She turned on her Adele playlist and began going through her things and throwing out anything that was Lucas related or made her even think about him.

            "Oh shit," Delores said opening the door seeing Alana with trashbags and Hello playing in the background.

            "This may be worse than when she broke up with you know who," Kim whispered as they walked over trash bags filled with Lucas' clothes.

            "Hey guys," Alana said gulping wine, "Grab a bag and help me clean."

            "Alana," Uzo said trying to slow down her friend, "Girl."

            "The sooner I do this, the sooner I get over him and get back to work," Alana said filling up her glass again.

 

            "You gonna tell us why we're doing this," Uzo inquired.

 

            The four finally stared at each other. Letting her wine glass hang by her thigh Alana stopped the music blasting from her phone. She couldn't find the words to explain to her friends what just happened. Instead she stared in between them and replayed the scene.

 

            "Shit...." Kim said, "He fucked her up bad."

 

            "I caught him cheating on me with his secretary Joan. He had a meeting at 7 and so I decided to go over and surprise him for when he got home. Got trapped in the closet - Delores don't you dare sing that song right now, and I saw them about to get it on and I busted out and now I am here. So. Help. Me. The. Fuck. Out. Ladies," Alana said errily calm.

 

            Her three friends did not say another word but instead took Alana's phone and switched the playlist from Adele to Toni Braxton & Whitney Houston. What was supposed to be the worst night of her life, Alana spent it with her three ex-bridesmaids singing, drinking, and laughing while clearing out her place.

 

            "Much better," Alana looked on after the four finished their work, "Thanks guys. Love you."

 

            The four hugged each other then looked at the clock 3 AM.

‘Fuck', they all said.

Delores looked at Alana and started laughing whie yelling at her friend, "Bitch you should have told me to bring some damn scrubs! I have work in 3 hours. Lawd."

 

The four all laughed until they fell asleep and somehow managed to each make it to work on time. 

             

Chapter 2 by Bryleigh Lisette

   Alana's days now consisted of work meetings along with personally sending out hand written notes to her family explaining that the wedding was no longer occuring. She did not care how Lucas was going about it - frankly she did not want to hear his name or even see a man who remotely looked like him. Which in Manhattan proved to be a difficult task. He fit the stereotypical NYC investment banker / venture capitalist mold - Tall, broad shoulders, chiseled jaw and piercing eyes.

 

            "Ms. Harrison, there's a Mrs. Wentworth here to see you," Samantha nervously said opening up her bosses door.

 

            Alana knew this day was coming so she stood up and summoned her in.

 

            "Alana, honey," Lucas' mother reached out for a hug that Alana gave coldly.

 

            Alana sat behind her desk and motioned for Luca's mother to sit down in one of her leather chairs.

 

            "This view is very nice," Angela Wentworth commented, "You know why I'm here."

 

            "I'm not marrying you're son, Angela," Alana said beginning to type on her computer.

 

            "Mr. Wentworth cheated on me plenty of times - I stayed. Powerful men are like this... you need to understand that. You and Lucas are a match made in heaven!" the old woman said with a smile prompting Alana to stop typing.

 

            "Not in my house," Alana said with her own smile, "I do not want a cheating husband. I want a husband who loves me."

 

            Mrs. Wentworth sat silently staring at Alana behind her desk.

 

            "Your son told me he loved me on our one year anniversary, when he proposed and anytime I made him cum," Alana said coldly, "Your son, when asked if I was beautiful, said I was a good investment - I diversify his portfolio."

 

            "But I stayed with him," Alana smiled, "I stayed because I thought he loved me. Because that's how Lucas Gentry Wentworth the Third talks right? No. He only loved the image of me. You," Alana pointed to Mrs. Wentworth, "Love the image of me."

 

            Alana felt her body temperature rising as her fingers shook when she pointed to her ex future mother in law.

 

            "I did research on you and your husband's empire - you have some pretty serious racist remarks, in fact racial discrimination files that have been hushed," Alana said taking out a file, "Settlements, plea's. It would look good for a racist family to marry the American dream black girl right."

 

            Mrs. Wentworth tried to protest but was cut off by Alana, "You tried it. Good day."

 

            "Alana darling," Mrs. Wentworth approached her desk pleading.

 

            "I said. Good day," Alana returned back to highlighting key points in a case she was reviewing done by a lower ranked attorney.

 

In the following weeks Alana, ever true to herself, began a new routine to counter any moments that she would find herself thinking about Lucas. She worked out early in the mornings at the nearby SoulCycle and found happiness in her body that was firming up and looking put together. Uzo, Kim and Delores visited her like clock work and even signed up for an Equinox gym membership along with their friend.

 

On Saturday's the four always found themselves at their usual brunch. Except, this one Saturday was different - it was her wedding date. Alana looked at her calendar and exhaled loudly; today was supposed to be the happiest day of her life. Instead she was 27, unmarried, successful and lonely. All she wanted was someone to cuddle with and talk about her long day at work.

 

Her three friends did not know what kind of Alana would show up to brunch. Her last break up was during her second year of law school; Peter Neville. He and Alana dated all through her first year of law school, then he graduated and dumped her once he found another girl in NYC.

 

"Hey ladies," Alana smiled as she grabbed her seat.

 

She was always the last one to arrive so they learned to always have her order ready. Mimosa's and pancakes. She smiled as she saw her friends ordered for her and immediately began chowing down on the food noticing her friends hadn't touched theirs.

 

"What," Alana asked with a mouth full of food putting her fork down.

 

"We were thinking," Kim began.

 

"Your honey moon begins next Friday," Uzo continued.

 

"We booked flights and rooms also," Delores finished.

 

Alana looked at her friends in disbelief, "What?! Jobs?!"

 

Alana hadn't cancelled her reservations because she wanted to use the break as a get away from the city to recharge herself and come back strong for an important case she had coming up in April. She told her girlfriends that she was keeping it just so that they didn't think anything was up when she wouldn't show up for their brunch. She didn't think they would buy their own tickets!

 

"We work so much and we had some time off, it's winter break for my kids - We have the time off," Kim nudged her friend.

 

            "Ibiza in Feburary," Alana raised a toast.

 

            "Ibiza!" The girls all shrieked together.

 

            Per usual fashion each girl detailed their work week and their highs and lows. Delores had lost her first patient as a neurosurgeon and Kim finally broke a heel while teaching - Alana had warned her that her day was coming. Uzo didn't have much new except that she was dating an EDM DJ. The girls all held back their disappointed looks when they saw the picture of her new beau who she said was, "super good."

 

            "Actually - I should ask him who will be in Ibiza next week! He has all the connects," Uzo gushed and texted him.

 

            The rest of the girls laughed because they were R&B heads - EDM to them was a foreign language. The image of Uzo's man "Trippy Turtle", but his actual name was Lido, in a turtle onesie had the girls laughing for almost the remainder of their brunch.

 

            "Lido says Kygo and a bunch of other good EDM artists are gonna be in Ibiza for this festival - he's going to hook us up with passes," Uzo gushed, "He's performing too."

 

            Alana loved Kygo - he was her guilty pleasure. She loved when he took her favorite songs and remixed them with this island beach house vibe. Apparently the other girls also heard about Kygo and all were excited to see the Norwegian producer.

 

            The work week could not have gone by any slower for the women each blowing up their group texts until finally the day came to meet for Ibiza. JFK airport should have gotten a security warning because the Core Four showed up in their finest clothes with three suitcases each. This was a much needed week long vacation for each girl. Alana left her blackberry at home - that was the international sign that she was fully present. Her partners knew to leave her the hell alone the minute she left American soil. Kim had recently gotten in a fight with her boyfriend of 4 years over marriage and Delores was afraid she'd never find love due to her profession. Ibiza was needed.

 

            They flew first class and enjoyed their flight over to the Spanish party island of Ibiza. Arriving on the remote island, the four walked out into the sunlight and adjusted their hats and quickly began to shed the winter coats they donned.

 

            "Shit is HOT," Delores laughed as their personal driver loaded their luggage.

 

            During the drive they took in the clear blue water and the scenic drive. "This reminds me of Amalfi," Alana reminisced of her time spent abroad during her college years.

 

            "You know I was just about to say this looks like Capri," Kim laughed.

 

            Arriving to their hotel the girls immediately recognized Uzo's new boyfriend who was waiting for them outside.

 

            "Uzo babe," Lido kissed Uzo, "Welcome to Ibiza ladies!"

 

Kim, Delores and Alana all shook Lido's hand and politely introduced themselves to this man who was clearly only 21 and had never spent a day actually working.

 

            "Uzo tells me you guys really love Kygo," Lido made conversation as he entered the elevator with the girls.

 

            "Yeah," the three giddily laughed.

 

            "His Take on Me remix, ugh love," Alana held her chest showing how in love she was with his rendition.

 

            "I'll make sure he plays it for you tonight, he's the first set, then I go. Then he goes again. We're day 1," Lido said as they reached their rooms.

 

            "Awesome," Kim said smiling to Lido, "We should probably shower and stuff - we'll meet you at what time?"

 

            Lido checked his watch, "Well...It's 2 PM. The first set is beginning at 5. Do you think you'll be ready by 4?"

 

            The girls each looked at each other and threw their hands in the air running into their respective rooms rushing to get ready in time. Alana thankfully went to the hair salon hours before arriving to the airport and did a Brazilian treatment on her hair so it smoothed and straightened it out for her. Still she didn't want to risk it by wetting it just yet - grabbing her shower cap she got ready blasting her Kygo.

 

            Alana emerged in a short orange dress from Zara with her favorite thigh high heels. Uzo in her typical fashion forward sense was in a Coachella inspired outfit while Delores opted for shorts and a simple t shirt. Kim being the mother of the group had her trustee skinny jeans and low cut blouse.

 

            Lido looked at the girls and approved their outfits before heading to the scene. "We have food and everything - I'm sure you guys haven't eaten yet," Lido said walking the girls through the backstage area of the nightclub.

 

            The ladies sat down at a table prepared just for them and toasted to a weekend filled with laughter and as Delores said, "lots of fucking". The girls became giddy when Kygo walked in and introduced himself to them.

 

            "I will try my best to get you all dancing but Lido here is the best at that...other than Diplo and Tiesto," Kygo smiled.

 

            They all laughed and proceeded to make conversation with Kygo. Mostly picking at his brains how he managed to make solid remixes every single time. Delores was in heaven when he put his arm around her and started singing her favorite song Stay. The girls snapped a picture of Kygo kissing Delores and they knew by the look in her eyes - she was going to fuck him.

 

            The girls wished him luck and took their place in the VIP balcony. They were a quick connection away from the stage and elevated higher than the partygoers would be on the dance floor. People were beginning to line up and the atmosphere was one of excitement. Kim first noticed the handsome man in a suit walk into the VIP balcony with a group of other men - but not dressed up as nicely as he was. He must have been a manager she thought. They made eye contact. He smiled to her but continued speaking to the men he walked in with while scanning the dance floor and pointing things out. Alana turned to leave the VIP to get drinks when she locked eyes with Mr. Suit who was listening to one of his guys speak. He looked at Alana and seemed to have licked his lips in slow motion before having his friend snap their finger in his face to regain his attention.

 

            Alana blushed and left to order the bottle of tequila for the girls, along with her own screwdriver. While waiting for the drinks at the VIP bar she heard Kygo beginning his set. She started dancing along to his newest song and even singing with the bartender when Mr. Suit showed up next to her.

 

            "You missed the intro," the blue-eyed man smiled to her, "Let me help you carry that."

 

            Alana laughed and fixed her hair before thanking the handsome man in front of her, "Guess I better head back before I miss my favorite song."

 

            "Which is," the man asked her resting his forearm against the bar. Alana loved the way his eyes roamed over body and it made her feel alive. He was looking at her with an intensity that her chest raised and her eyebrows rising. Her body was sending involuntary signs to him that she welcomed him.

 

            "Take on me," Alana lightly bit her lip moving in a bit closer to the man smelling his Tom Ford perfume.

 

            "Great choice," he smiled to her and lightly touched her wrist, "I came down to make sure you were okay. Figured you were getting drinks for you and your girls - maybe you needed an extra pair of hands," he smiled lifting up the bottle, "Mind if I get something?"

 

            "No, go right ahead," Alana smiled sipping her drink taking in the profile of the handsome man, "What's your name?"

 

            "Wesley, everyone calls me Wes," he said paying for his drinks and leaving his card at the bar, "Anything she and her friends ask for add it on my tab."

 

            "You didn't have to do that," Alana said politely walking back to the VIP. She gracefully began walking up the stairs when she felt Wesley's hand on her lower back guiding her carefully back into the VIP. They walked into Kygo's major hit remix of sexual healing which made Alana shriek with joy and sing aloud. Wesley placed their bottle on their table and nodded to her girlfriends before returning to his side of the VIP balcony. The remainder of Kygo's set the girls danced amongst themselves and put a show on for the other VIP members.

 

Wesley had his eyes glued on the woman in orange. She was captivating. The way her hips moved to the songs he was picturing them making love in his bed over and over again. No - she wouldn't be a one-night stand type of girl. Through their brief interaction at the bar he knew she was the kind of woman who could make the player be on one knee and pledge his faithfulness. Her round lips seemed to be graced by truth and virtue, her long arms welcomed Welsey with peace, her legs with seduction, her large brown eyes were an ocean that he wanted to swim in. Her entire body spoke to him, calling him to get them out of this club and on a private beach where he could ask her what made her smile, what she liked to drink in the morning... She was beautiful.

 

  He shook his head and took a sip of his own drink and raised his hand in the air dancing along to the song; if he stood still drinking in this woman's aura his crew would never let him live this down.

 

            "Thank you," Kygo yelled and introduced Trippy Turtle aka Lido aka Uzo's man. Uzo yelled at the top of her lungs and her girlfriends all yelled also for the man who was taking care of the girls amazingly so far.

 

            "Before we begin, I just wanna play a quick song so you get your vocals ready as I get my booth ready - okay?" Lido smiled to the crowd that was yelling his name.

 

            He began playing one of Alana's favorite 3LAU songs ‘How You Love Me'. It was one of her break up songs that helped her get over Lucas. Her girlfriends noticed the man in the suit that was leaning against the balcony but kept his eye on Alana as she sang and danced.

 

            "Do we let her fuck him," Delores whispered in Kim's ear.

 

            "Yeah, I mean he's really hot," Kim whispered back sipping her drink.

 

            "Uzo," Delores and Kim yelled, "Is he good? Like for Alana?"

 

            Uzo looked at Wesley and gave two thumbs up before returning her gaze back to her man on stage.

 

            Alana laughed at her girlfriends and said, "He probably isn't interested."

 

            "He's staring at you," Delores and Kim both pointed calling out her bluff.

 

  Alana turned around and mouthed the lyrics of the song to Welsey, "I can be your curse or your angel it's in all you love me." Wesley smiled when she pointed to him and acted out the lyrics. He walked over to her and rested his hand on her waist as they overlooked the balcony.  Their eyes kept locking but Alana would quickly look away and sip her drink and look out into the large crowd. Lido began his set and surprised Alana and her friends. He took one of their favorite Keith Sweat songs and made a crazy twerktastic remix.

 

            "I KNOW HE DIDN'T DO THIS TO GET UP ON IT," Alana beamed with joy as she threw her hands up in the air and rotated her hips singing along with her girlfriends. Wesley standing next to her laughed at her reaction and took out his phone to Snapchat her moves.

 

If you really want it - all you have to do is get up on it.

 

            Alana and co. were back in college mode and each stood by one another as they busted out the old school dance moves and put their arms around one another dancing and thoroughly enjoying the song. Wesley stepped back and continued snapping how Alana's body moved with every beat drop.  When she noticed the camera on her she covered her face and shrieked, "Wesley!". The smile on his face was seen by everyone on the balcony. She hugged him and laughed in his chest as he continued Snapchatting the both of them dancing to the song. When Lido reached the point in his remix that added in another song that Alana loved, she removed herself from Wesley's chest screaming, "OH HELL NO!"

 

            Wesley couldn't help but laugh and joined in dancing with the girls. Purposefully placing himself in front of Alana so they could maintain eye contact - which they did.

 

            Delores paid him no mind - Alana always attracted cute men in suits. This was nothing new. In college, Alana was the girl who had the frat boy connections. Delores had the connects with the black fraternities since she dated a Q, Kim had the indie crowd and Uzo well, Uzo had the entire damn university. Finally when Lido slowed down his set a bit he played a remix of Robin Thick causing the girls to slow grind by themselves. Kygo emerged with a towel around him and a bottle of water with a large grin dancing his way to Delores.

 

            "Ohhhh shit," the girls all laughed as Kygo started grinding on Delores.

 

 Wesley saw this as his own opportunity to get behind Alana and at least try a move.

 

            She responded by taking another swig of her drink but was soon invested in it when she realized the white guy had some rhythm in him. Wesley put his hands on her waist and squeezed a bit when she leaned back and rested her head on his shoulder singing the words to the song. Wesley whispered in her ear, "You never told me your name, so I may be stuck calling you baby, or love, or sweetheart."

 

            Alana turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck telling him he was foolish. "Alana Harrison, I'm an attorney. You're Wesley and..."

 

            "I'm a producer," Wesley finished it for her, "An artiste."

 

            Alana raised her eyebrow - something that Wesley was beginning to find very arousing. "For an artiste, you look very...." she got closer to him whispering his ear.

 

            "The suit," Wesley slowly moved his right hand up and down her back.

 

            Alana could only nod her head, his touch was almost paralyzing. She wanted to wrap her dress around her waist and let him take her on the balcony in front of everyone she didn't care. His deep voice oozed sex appeal and the way he filled his suit was becoming a bit too much for her.

 

            "I like to look nice," he smiled before kissing her cheek, "You look beautiful by the way. This color is amazing on you."

 

            Alana lifted her head off his chest and wrapped her arms around his waist drawing their lower regions together, "I look even better out of this dress."

 

            Wesley was completely taken back with the comment and Alana could tell. His face was one of pure shock, but an amused shock and he smirked as he gave Alana's ass a squeeze. "This will do," he laughed looking over her shoulder, "Yeah your ass is pretty nice."

 

            Alana began tracing the middle of his back, underneath his suit jacking lightly scratching him with his dress shirt as the only barrier to her nails. Wesley was becoming more interested in the stunning woman in front of him whose fingers were tracing his back muscles.

 

            "If you keep doing that," Wesley whispered softly in Alana's ear, "I'm going to have to fuck you very hard tonight, baby."

 

            Alana bit her lip and removed her hands from under his suit jacket and rested her hands on the balcony giving her back to Wesley. He moved next to her wrapping his arm around her and began rubbing his finger against the palm of her hand.

 

            "An attorney, huh?" he smiled.

 

            "Yep," Alana rested her head against his shoulder, "My life is as horrible as it sounds."

 

            "But you love it, right?" Wesley said while waving to party goers who were taking pictures of him and Alana.

 

            "Let's move from the balcony," he took her hand and began walking towards the back of the balcony away from public view.

 

            "Why," Alana said when she felt her back against the wall.

 

            "Fans, I just don't want your face somewhere on a tabloid somewhere," Wesley genuinely said, "As an attorney and all."

 

            Alana laughed and lightly slapped his chest; "You have me on your snapchat anyways!"

 

            Wesley laughed remembering how he couldn't help but record her dance moves because they were infectious. She maintained eye contact with him as he deleted the snaps and showed her his phone.

 

            "I love this song," Alana said with one of her hands in Wesley's pocket with the other by her side. Wesley had one hand against the wall and the other on her waist.

 

            "Me too," Wesley smiled, "The piano on this is amazing."

 

            Alana agreed and told him about her journey to find the song. When she first saw Kygo live he played the song but she had no idea who it was. She recorded a video of the song in hopes that someone would be able to identify the song for her but no one could. Until Uzo downloaded the app Shazam on her phone and found the song that way. When Alana heard the full song again she leapt off her couch so high her girlfriends thought she was going to hit the wall.

 

            Wesley laughed at how passionately she recounted the story and how in love she truly was with the song. "Why do you truly love it so much, it has to be more than the piano," he inquired, "Is it the way the song makes you feel?"

 

            "Nailed it," Alana removed her hand from his pocket and now rested it on his waist, "The lyrics...I don't know. It's the love I'm looking for I guess."

 

            Wesley nodded his head and looked to the DJ stage watching Kygo mix his set with one of Alana's friends on the stage. "Isn't that one of your friends?" he asked.

 

            Alana slowly peeked and hadn't noticed that Delores was on stage with Kygo! She was in front of him dancing along with her own pair of Beats while he mixed the set with one hand on her hip and the other on his Mac.

 

            "Oh my God," Alana laughed with Wesley, "Shit - she's Kygo's new girlfriend."

 

            Wesley took out his phone and began snapchatting, "Behind the scenes Ibiza! Where Kygo premiers his hot new woman!!"

 

            "Wesley," Alana giggled and made it into his snap again. This time she allowed him to upload it. Sure she was an attorney but she was also a person.

 

            "Sorry, now back to what you were saying," Wesley said taking Alana's hands dancing to the song, "You want a classic love?"

 

            Alana shook her head disagreeing but still keeping her hands in his as they danced, "At least one that feels classic... When she says, ‘You and me the magic'. It's like... You always here about this magic in love and I have never felt that."

 

            "It's being passionately in love with someone. Where, nothing makes sense," Wesley smiled to Alana, "The kind of love that makes you do things you swore you never would but you do it because you know that person would do it for you."

 

            "When you feel like you've known them for years," Alana said slightly out of breath looking in Wesley's eyes.

 

            "But you've only met them for a matter of hours," he finished her thought.

 

            The two stared at each other for what felt like an eternity listening to the song in the background. Come to me baby don't be shy. Alana leaned in slowly and felt Wesley's hand softly lip up her chin before he kissed her deeply. His hand moved from her chin to her waist then her arms; he couldn't stop touching her. Her pillowy lips were heaven and he didn't want to let go. When she moaned mid kiss he knew he needed to get them out of this club.

 

            "Wes," Alana moaned when he stopped kissing her.

 

            "Say bye to your friends baby, we're going to my place," Wesley ran his fingers through is hair before going to his crew and telling them he was leaving.

 

            Alana walked over to her side and her friends were also all socializing. Nothing new; they always showed up together, separated at the part, found each other again with more girlfriends for the night. Lido was back in the VIP making out with Uzo in the corner and with Delores down on the stage with Kygo, Kim was making conversation with another girl that was in VIP with them who gave Alana a thumbs up.

 

            "I'm leaving," Alana said to Kim hugging her.

 

            "Alrighty, I'll make sure they get home safe and don't make babies tonight - that goes for you too," Kim said laughing but stopped when Wesley stood next to Alana.

 

            "Take care of my girl you hear," Kim said with a hand on her hip but slightly slurred speech.

 

            Wesley smiled politely and handed Kim a piece of paper, "Here's my phone number and the villa I'm staying at. I will take care of her don't worry but - if anything happens with any one of you guys..Don't hesitate to call or show up okay?"

 

            Kim was dumbfounded and Alana couldn't hide the smile on her face at the gentleman who was next to her.

 

            "You ready, baby?" He looked to Alana.

 

            "Yes," she smiled and said bye to Kim.

 

            He held her hand as he simultaneously placed his free hand on her back guiding her out of the club. They walked through one too many hallways for both of their likings occasionally getting lost and taking the wrong turn. Finally emerging they entered into Wesley's waiting car and drove to his villa that was right on the water. In the car the two remained cuddled with Wesley playing with Alana's hair and occasionally tapping beats on her legs that were across his lap. He smiled every time she called him Wesley, everyone who knew him personally called him Wes. To his fans he was Diplo. He wasn't sure if Alana knew exactly who he was - but come tomorrow night she would when she would see him on the stage performing a set. He didn't think it was important to bring up - besides he enjoyed being Wesley, not Diplo the hit producer who made the hit song Lean On.

 

            When they arrived Alana took off her boots and put her hair in a high bun before retuning back in Wesley's arms. He kissed her softly and began removing his suit jacket when he stopped Alana's wandering hands that were reaching for his belt buckle.

 

            "Before we do that," Wesley smiled and kissed her nose, "I want to show you something."

 

            Alana held his hand as he led her out back to the oceanic view. The villa was on a cliff and stairs led down to a private beach. The view took away her breath and she stood still admiring it. Wesley stood behind her as he wrapped his arms around her and looked at the moon while breathing in the warm Mediterranean air.

 

            "This is beautiful," Alana quietly spoke.

 

            "Like you," he smiled in her hair before kissing the back of her head.

 

            Alana felt a wave of emotions when he kissed the back of her head. This position with him with his arms around her - she felt protected. His lips reassured her that in this moment she was safe and although this was going to be a one-night stand probably - he was igniting something in her that she had never felt before. Something she knew she was missing all along in her relationships - passion.

 

            "Wes," Alana quietly spoke as the crashing waves mimicked her breathing. Wesley was noticing that whenever Alana really wanted him she would call him Wes.

 

            "Hmm," Wesley hummed in her hair.

 

            "I want you," she couldn't believe she said that out loud...This entire experience felt foreign to her. This was nothing she could have planned for. This was something that just happened based off people's chemistry.

 

            "How do you want me, baby," he asked her before biting her ear.

 

            "Rough the first time," Alana gasped as Wesley began kissing her neck, "Then sweet afterwards."

 

            Wesley continued kissing Alana's neck and running his hands all over her body, "What about the third time, I'll never fuck you twice only."

 

            Alana moaned at his words and bit her lip, "Fuck me like a slut the third time."

 

            Wesley couldn't believe the words his sweet innocent Alana had just said. "You sure you want that" he asked pressing himself on her so she could feel his hard on.

 

            "Yes," Alana said barely audible to him.

 

            "Then I'll make love to you the fourth time," Wesley said taking her hand leading them back into the house.

 

            Alana giddily followed Wesley up to his bedroom biting her lip the entire way. He would occasionally look back at her and smile and give her a kiss until they reached his room. He had a balcony view that overlooked the sea, his bed positioned perfectly to the left. He started walking over to close the balcony when Alana tore off her dress and stayed in nothing but her lingerie on his bed. He walked back slowly unbuttoning his shirt revealing a muscular build and small, not overly bearing tattoos. Not her usual type of guy - but Alana thought for a weekend in Ibiza why the hell not.

 

            He stood at the edge of the bed with his head tilted to one side smirking while he held one of Alana's legs in his hand. His hands moved up and down her right leg, resting for a few seconds by her ankles.

 

            "Wes," Alana begged softly, "Fuck me."

 

            "I will baby," he kissed the sole of her foot, "I will...I just want to  take in your beauty."

 

            Alana covered her face because no one had ever stopped to just admire her body before having sex with her. Wesley looked as if he was making a map of her body and wanted to know all the landmarks and road signs that would lead to Alana's fullest pleasure. When Alana peeked through her hands, Wesley lowered himself on her, still in his suit pants and kissed her hard this time, biting her lower lip. Alana's legs were spreading wide for him and he was noticing that she liked getting her lip bitten.

 

            He moved from her lips to her neck and gave her soft kisses all the way to her breasts. Wesley looked up at Alana who had her hands in his hair but had her eyes closed.

 

            "Alana," Wesly softly called her as he pushed a bra strap off her shoulder.

 

            "Yes," she said opening her eyes.

 

            "You are so beautiful," he said before exposing both her breasts.

 

            Alana tried hiding her face again from him but this time Wesley chastised her and she didn't. He kneaded her left nipple while softly licking the right listening to how Alana moaned. Fully sucking her breasts, he felt Alana tug onto his hair and her legs spreading even wider. He stopped toying with her breasts and raised himself off of her. She looked at him with the purest, sexiest, smile on her face.

 

            "Come here," he said hooking his fingers on her panties before slipping them off of her.

 

            "Pretty pussy babe," Wesley said kissing Alana's abdomen making his way down.

 

            "Wesley, you don't have to," Alana said lifting herself up by her elbows.

 

            "I want to," Wesley smiled to her before spreading her pussy and licking her clit.

 

            Lucas never did this to Alana. He said that it was morally debasing and unnatural for men to "eat out" their women. Here was a man she had just met who was somehow beating ALL the men she ever slept with.

 

            Slowly sliding in his left middle finger, Wesley continued licking and sucking her clit. He knew she was enjoying it by the way she was rotating her hips and beginning to moan his name. He decided to spoil her tonight, tomorrow night he figured - she would get all the hard fucking she wanted.

 

            "More," Alana kept repeating as she felt an orgasm coming. Wesley arched finger hitting her G - spot. Between his fingers and tongue, Alana couldn't stand a chance.

 

            "Baby it's too much," Alana pleaded as Wesley kept fingering her through her orgasm, "Oh my God, no. No."

 

            Wesley kept fingering her until her legs pressed the side of his face so strong he was sure he lost some hearing. Raising himself up from her he laughed as he wiped her pussy juices off his chin. She had gotten really wet for him. He continued smiling as he watched her recover from her orgasm that had her high bun now a mop top mess.

 

            Alana after coming back to life reached out to Wesley causing him to rest his body weight on her kissing her slowly and tenderly. This time he didn't fight her when she began to unbuckle his pants. She frantically tried sliding them down his legs and smiled when he stood up finishing the job. Alana took in the sight of his thick dick and didn't realize she had her legs spread and was rubbing her clit while looking.

 

            Wesley walked over to his drawer and cursed when he couldn't find condoms. He hadn't planned on fucking anyone back at his place - usually he fucked groupies at the night clubs then slept at home in peace.

 

            "What is it," Alana sat up.

 

            "I don't have condoms," he said pacing the room looking around, "Wait right here."

 

            "Wesley!" Alana yelled as he walked out.

 

            She tucked herself in the bed and sighed, at least he made her orgasm. Him not having condoms was a bit weird though she thought - he must fuck girls on the regular.

 

            "I knew one of my boys would have some," he returned to the room with a pack of condoms. He took in the sight of Alana now tucked in his bed and got in with her. "We don't have to fuck if you don't want to," he said spooning her.

 

            "I want to," Alana said turning around, "But I'm just a little lost as how you don't have condoms."

 

            He nodded his head acknowledging the weirdness of the moment; "I don't bring girls back to my room. This is my sanctuary basically."

 

            Alana kept her eyes on him while tracing his face with her left hand, "But you brought me..."

 

            Wesley smiled and kissed the inside of her hand, "You're different. I could gather that much..."

 

            Alana sighed before laying on her back, "You're great at pillow talk."

 

            Wesley propped himself up by his elbow running his finger down her stomach, "You don't believe me? You truly are. I'm excited to learn more about you the remainder of my trip...Swear to God."

 

            "God you're good," Alana laughed, "Let's just fuck so we can get this over with."

 

            Wesley stopped running his finger and sat up keeping his eyes on her, "Who did this to you?"

 

            "Did what," Alana also sat up.

 

            "Earlier, you mentioned you never felt passion in your love. Now you don't believe me when I say that I brought you back for something more than just a fuck... Who had you and didn't show you your worth," Wesley spoke clearly flustered.

 

            "I don't want to talk about it," Alana kissed him.

 

            Wesley kissed her back and smiled when he felt Alana's hand on his cock. "Trust me, you don't have to do that to get me hard," he laughed, "Your eyes, lips, everything gets me hard."

 

            Alana smiled and pulled Wesley on top of her wrapping her legs around him. He ripped the condom wrapping and covered his member before Alana slid down and kissed the tip making him smile. He softly slapped his cock on her face before throwing the covers over both of them.

 

            He slowly put the tip in causing Alana to gasp. She hadn't fucked someone of his girth and he was slowly stretching her walls. He took his time allowing her to become accustomed to him and slowly built a pace while nestling his face on her neck.

 

            "Wes," Alana would moan when his abdomen would hit her clit, "Yes!"

 

            He picked up the pace when he felt her walls constricting his cock, Alana was in ecstasy as he. He stopped kissing her neck and raised himself off of her using both hands to grip her waist and draw him closer to her as he pounded into her.

 

            "FUCK," Alana shrieked with her hands above her head exposing her bouncing breasts for Wesley.

 

            "You're going to make me cum baby," Wes said as he kept thrusting in her.

 

            "Cum for me," Alana begged biting her lip, "Cum for me Wes."

 

            "Shit," Wes said lowering himself back to kiss Alana. When he started cumming Alana's legs wrapped around him tighter, her hands tangled in his hair, and her tongue frantically battling his. As he came, Alana rested her forehead against his and looked down to his cock inside of her.

 

            "Oh baby," Wesley said as he removed himself from her taking off the condom and throwing it out in the bathroom, "Shit... You took everything out of me."

            Silence.

 

            He lifted the covers and got back into bed looking at Alana that was falling fast asleep. He got out of the bed and went to turn off the light but was apparently out of bed for too long because Alana pouted, "Baby where are you?"

 

            "I'm here," Wesley said getting back in bed cuddling with Alana, "I'm not letting go, goodnight."

 

            "Goodnight," Alana drifted far asleep to the sounds of the sea and Wesley's heartbeat.

 

 

 

 

Chapter 3 by Bryleigh Lisette

Alana woke up in the middle of her sleep to the sound of Wesley getting out of bed. She glanced towards the clock and saw that it was 8 AM. She rolled over on her side and started falling asleep until she heard the sound of a child's voice.

 

            "DAD", a clearly young child yelled in the distance.

 

            Sitting up in bed now, Alana saw Wesley on the balcony FaceTiming an adorable kid who couldn't have been older than 8 years old.

 

            ‘He...has..a...kid' Alana said to herself pulling the covers up covering her breast. That was a hardline no in her book - if she would have known that last night, he would have gone home with blue balls for all she cared. Silently cursing herself out in her mind the duration of his facetime, Alana tried to begin to slide out of Wesley's bed but stopped once she heard another baby's blabber.

 

            "Lazer, what are you trying to say baby," Wesley spoke to his son.

 

            Alana froze. There wasn't one - there were two kids. ‘With whooooo,' Alana began to whine in her mind, ‘Jesus why me, Lord savior of all things consecrated and holy - why me!?'.

 

            She continued shuffling in the bed and contemplated her choices. Stay in bed and ignore that the hot man who fucked her senseless as well as passionately had children and wait for him to bring it up OR she take her stuff and slowly leave - a la college days.

 

            ‘Where's my shit anyways,' Alana peeked out of the covers but failed in trying to feign being asleep.

 

            "Hey, go back to sleep - it's super early," Wesley said walking towards the bed and returning to Alana's side.

 

            Alana held a tight smiled and could do nothing but nod her head allowing Wesley to cuddle with her. She tried calming her rapid heartbeat was having trouble doing so - something Wesley initially noticed.

 

            "What's got you all riled up," he inquired softly while kissing her shoulder and running his hand up and down her arm hoping to soothe her. It worked but Alana's mental wheels were still turning.

 

            "Just, haven't slept with another man in a few years," she shyly said hoping that Wesley was going to drop it.

 

            "I'm calling bullshit," he said with a laugh, "Tell me what's going on. I can drop you off if you woke up and realized that I'm uglier than the alcohol made you believe."

            Alana couldn't help but laugh and close her eyes; whenever he made eye contact with her he just knew whether what she was saying was true or not. To Alana it was borderline creepy that he seemed to know her from just a one night romp.

            "You have kids," Alana said more like a fact rather than a question.

            "Lockett and Lazer," Wesley answered with a smile, "My boys."

            Alana nodded her head not sure what to ask next. How close were he and the mother? Mothers? Groupies? One night stands?

            "Their mother, Kathryn, and I had a 4 year long relationship. She was pregnant with Lockett after a year of dating - I stayed because I'm truthfully a family guy," Wesley spoke staring at the ceiling, "Lazer was an accident. Kathryn and I met up to discuss something, next thing I know we're fucking."

            "Wow," Alana said also staring at the ceiling.

            "There's nothing between us now," Wesley reassured Alana, "We are both flames. Too much fire is never good."

            Alana rolled over to face Wesley, "I thought you said passion was good."

            Wesley also rolled over to come face to face with Alana, "There's a difference between passionate love and straight blind crazy passionate."

            "Explain," she blinked.

            "Alright, example. Last night when we met - I wanted to take the time to get to know you. Passionate love, takes its time to get to know the person fully. Blind  crazy passionate, BCP is the whole - holy shit you're hot I need to fuck you in that staircase. Fuck looking at the stars, I want to fuck the shit out of you," he said to her stroking her hair, "The difference is who or what adds the element of passion. Is it the ruse of adrenaline from being with the person? Or is it just the presence of the person."

            "I think I understand," Alana closed her eyes appreciating Wesley running his fingers through her hair.

            "One wants to fuck anywhere and everywhere one wants to live life ,while fucking you," Wesley finished.

            "Got it now," Alana laughed at his bluntness, "Well.."

            Wesley took a large handful of her hair and slightly messed it up causing Alana to react in protest. "Tell me about this guy," Wesley asked throwing his arm around Alana.

            "What about him," she asked.

            "Name, social security, DOB, why you guys dated, broke up," Wesley ranted the check list off.

            "Lucas Gentry Wentworth III the Wall Street Genius," Alana threw her hands in the air, "We met at a work event. He was handsome and looked my way - I fell for him. Dated for two years, got engaged after I became partner at my firm. I ended our engagement after being trapped in the closet  hearing him and his secretary getting ready to have sex."

            "NOW SHE'S TRAPPED IN THE CLOSET," Wesley laughed through the punches and side eye Alana gave him, "I couldn't help it - I'm sorry."

            Alana herself needed to laugh at the entire situation for once, " I was in his damn closet in lingerie. I absolutely must have looked crazy with his big ass robe yelling at the both of them."

            "Rewind," Wesley said, "You were in some lingerie?"

            "YES," Alana yelled, "I wanted to spice up our relationship since we never did anything spontaneous - lo an behold he was doing it with his Mistress."

            "If I came home from a tour with you in lingerie," Wesley licked his lips, "Lord have mercy on your body."

            Alana laughed but pushed off Wesley's attempts to wrap his arms around her, "The hell is that supposed to mean," she said.

            Wesley did that thing again. He looked deep in her eyes and just as he was going to begin telling her what he would do - he decided to show her instead. He slowly kissed her and sucked on her bottom plump lip between his. Biting it before he released, he rolled on top of her and pressed his body weight against Alana's smiling when she closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around him.

            "Whenever I'd come home," Wesley whispered in her ear, "I would bury myself deep in this tight pussy."

            Alana hadn't been the recipient of much dirty talk so when Wesley continued, her soaking core was a clear indication that she wanted him. Wesley slowly rubbed her clit and teased her by asking her mundane questions that he already knew the answer too. He knew that she liked it when he called her baby, he knew that she wanted more...He just didn't know yet if they wanted each other - in a clothed way.

            Pushing aside these thoughts, Wesley quickly thrust inside of Alana and kept a steady rhythm in order to drive Alana to ecstasy. The way her legs were wrapped around him he was sure her limbs were a sight to behold. They'd have to videotape themselves, Wesley thought to himself. Her orgasm was approaching and he wanted to share this moment with her. Fully entering her, Wesley also came with her and kept their eyes locked. The tingle running up his spine led him to kiss Alana and hold her hands while he was still inside of her.

            "Thank you," Alana shyly said, "I needed that."

            Wesley only nodded his head before rolling off of her body - if he kept fucking her he'd die before his set.

~

            Alana had fallen asleep after their morning fuck session and cursed once she woke up and saw that the clock said 2PM. She was sure her friends were probably freaking out about her and were currently causing a ruckus wherever they were. Grabbing one of Wesley's shirts, Alana made her way downstairs barefoot. With each step she took she heard her friends familiar voices one by one..They were....laughing? And Wesley was laughing too.

            Rounding the corner, Alana took in the sight of her girlfriends all sitting out in the backyard looking at the sea in their reclining chairs while Wesley sat in his own recliner cracking jokes.

            "Hey guys," Alana said shyly suddenly feeling self conscious.

            Her girlfriends all turned around and with one up and down they knew that Weskey had fucked her capital G. Good. Alana never slept in. Yet here she was, sleeping in past noon, hair a mess, and in this mans shirt.

            ‘That dick must have been good,' Delores thought to herself.

            "Good afternoon sunshine," Kim said raising her margarita glass, "Wesley made you breakfast - it's in the kitchen!"

            Alana looked over to Wesley that was occupied with a text message inhibiting her from winking to him. She went back inside and took her breakfast platter that was an array of fruits outside to her friends. Ever analytical, Alana didn't know where to sit. Next to Wesley? He made her breakfast and let her sleep in. Or sit next to her girlfriends and risk Wesley thinking this was only a one night stand. Or was it?

            ‘Figure it out girl,' Alana thought to herself as she walked over to Wesley. He smiled his ear to ear grin as he watched Alana's slender legs saunter over to him. Replaying the images of last night and the morning was making it difficult for Wesley to not rip his shirt off of her and fuck her again - this time bathed in the sunlight.

            "How is that possible," Wesley pushed back Alana's hair behind her ear.

            Alana cocked her head to one side waiting to hear what he meant.

            Wesley looked to her girlfriends before pulling Alana into his lap, "You got more beautiful. I swear to you."

            Delores, Kim and Uzo all placed their hands over their chest feigning fainting due to Wesley's cuteness which landed him a cheek kiss. He fist pumped into the air and laughed once he saw all of Alana's girlfriends rolling their eyes at the both of them.

            "How'd you guys' night go," Alana asked sitting on Wesley's lap feeling his hands caressing her upper thigh.

            "It was great," Delores smiled from ear to ear.

            Alana popped a grape in her mouth nonchalantly saying, "You fucked Kygo didn't you."

            Wesley wasn't shocked by her bluntness but just a how she did it in front of him - he kissed her back and lightly patted her thigh telling her, "Down tiger."

            "His name is Kyree and yes...We had lots of amazing sex last night," Delores smiled from ear to ear.

            "AWE, that's great," Alana smiled to her other friends, "spill."

            Uzo looked to Kim asking which one of them should go first and explain what happened the previous night. Alana pointed her fork at Kim and said, "Spit it out."

            Kim sighed.

            "After you left, Delores with Kyree, Uzo and I came here with Lido," Kim started, "Wesley had given us the address so we came here."

            "Alright," Alana switched into lawyer mode, "Why does this sound like you're not telling me the truth."

            "Lido crashed Wesley's car," Kim blurted out.

            Alana looked at Uzo and then to Wesley who was texting someone resting his forehead on her back.

            "Y'all did. What."

            Uzo couldn't bring herself to look at Alana - this was the kind of shit they didn't even do in college. But put a bunch of grown women on a party island and watch the shit that happens.

            Alana didn't know what to say to her friends except to words, "Why" and "How".  Wesley could sense that she was more upset about this than him. Figuring that she was probably embarrassed that this occurred he rubbed Alana's lower back and began to defend her friends.

            "Honestly, it's alright," Wesley laughed it off, "I'm not pissed Alana, at all. Nothing to be upset or embarrassed about."

            Alana tried to protest but was met with a kiss from Wesley and cheers from her girlfriends. "Where's Lido," Alana politely asked.

"In jail," Uzo, Wesley, Kim and Delores all said at the same time.

 

~

            Wesley, Alana, Uzo, Delores and Kim all sat waiting for Lido to walk out of the police station. Wesley had driven Alana back for some fresh new clothes and told the girls he'd be their ride to go bail Lido out. When Lido walked out and saw Alana his face immediately reddened.

            Wesley reached out and gave a handshake to Lido showing him that all was well and expressed how he wasn't the least bit upset. Wesley was just happy that Lido would be out of jail in time for the set tonight - if he didn't the entire festival would have been a shit show.

            All entering into Wesley's car there was silence but he would make sure no such thing existed. "So Delores, any plans with Kyree tonight," Wesley inquired innocently.

            "No, he said he needed to focus on his set," she said looking out the window at the scenery.

            "What about you," Delores asked, "Any plans with Alana tonight?"

            Alana hit her friend in shock. She was going to give Delores a piece of her mind once the two were alone back in their own hotel.

            Wesley chuckled a bit, "I mean I'm working tonight so, I'm assuming you all will be there. I'll probably make her dinner or something, I don't know yet."

            Kim chipped in, "Was that dinner for Alana only?"

            Wesley pulled into his driveway, "Yep. Alana Exclusive. If she doesn't accept I'll bring you Lil Kim."

            "And what does Alana say to my dinner invitation," Wesley said opening his front door for her.

            "Yes," she smiled beeling towards his backyard. His view was enchanting and she wanted to do nothing more than soak up some sun before tonight's performances.

            "Who is preforming tonight," Alana asked Kim as they organized themselves and lay under the sun in their bathing suits.

            "Diplo, Jack U, Kygo, Martin Garrix," Kim said reading the names off the list in her phone.

            "Who's Diplo," Alana laughed, "and what kind of name is that?!"

            Kim, also oblivious to Diplo being Wesley went along with her friend. She at least knew the song he was famous for - Lean On and his Justin Bieber Where are you now.

            The girls tanned for what seemed like hours on end before returning to their hotel to prep. Keeping in mind that Wesley wore a suit last night Alana decided to go for her black body con A-line dress. She wore her hair in a low bun and settled on her black pair of Louboutin's. Walking out into the hallway, her girlfriends all looked at her and tried to convince her to change out her clothes - she was overclothed. But this wouldn't be the first time and they knew that whatever they were going to suggest wouldn't be followed.

            Arriving at the night 2 venue, the dancefloor wasn't as elevated and the VIP was directly to the left of the stage. Being that close was a bit too much for her - but she was excited to hear and see the new music she was becoming a fan of. She texted Wesley if she'd see him at all while he worked tonight - he hadn't answered. Sitting down at the VIP table the ladies took in the different vibes going on beneath them. This crowd seemed to be more ratchet than last night. Girls showed off all their goods and wore booty shorts that said, "Diplo's twerk team."

            Alana made a sly comment like, "I wish I was on Diplo's twerk team" and Uzo laughed it off, "You already are."

            Alana rolled her eyes not catching what her friend was saying. When the time came for the performances the dance floor was filled with half naked women and men who were grabbing anything and everything in their sight.

            "Are Y'ALL READY," A DJ's voice yelled.

The large crowd yelled.

Alana checked her phone and sighed when she saw that Wesley hadn't answered her.

            "I SAID ARE Y'ALL READY FOR DIPLO," the DJ yelled riling the club up.

            Just as Alana was going to speak with Kim the spot light flashed on him. Him. Wesley. He was there in his suit - looking dapper than ever with headphones across his head.

            "Good evening Ibiza," Wesley yelled smiling, "Y'all want to dance?"

            The crowd roared approving.

            "THEN LET'S GO," Wesley started playing his hit Lean On.

            Alana couldn't believe her eyes. He was an EDM DJ....In a suit at that. She felt so confused but wanted to watch him before making any remark to her friends.

            The bass hit and soon enough people were dancing and singing their hearts out to his mixes - Alana herself singing along to the one song she actually knew of his. His set was electric compared to the others. He was jumping on top of his mixer, interacting with the crowd all while having his infectious smile. Looking up to the VIP Wesley pointed to Alana and began playing a song.

            "This is for the person who has found someone but worry that they aren't enough," he said sweating before the track.

Don't walk away boy - my love won't hurt you

Don't walk away boy - I'll be right there for you

            Alana danced - she had to admit the song was catchy as hell and he did a great job mixing the vocals. She clapped her hands along at the acapella part and was sure she made eye contact with Wesley who smiled in her direction.

            "Alright - we all know why you're here," Wesley said walking out from behind the booth, "Not my abs....But your asses - ladies come Express Yourself!"

            Just like that a group of about 20 girls got on stage with Wesley twerking until their backs caught carpal tunnel. Alana was disgusted. There he was mixing a song with over 20 women with their asses bare in front of him. She looked to Kim who also had the same look of disgust.

            "What is this," Alana asked Delores, "Am I dreaming?"

            Delores and Kim stopped dancing and noticed the young girls under them throwing their bodies onto men and exposing their breasts to Wesley, well, Diplo. Kim held Alana's hand as Wesley's set finished. He was imitating the bass line by smacking a girls ass that was twerking on his DJ table.

            "Let's go," Alana said grabbing her things.

            The girls didn't even need to fight it. What they witnessed was everything that Alana was not. In their eyes - that was tasteless and trashy. Exiting the club and getting into a cab all Alana could say over and over, "I'm a partner at a firm and he watches girls asses shake."

            "He's a nice guy though," Delores tried defending him.

            "My image," Alana said.

            You could take Alana's car, rings, what have you but never mess with her image. If she thought you even had the slightest bit of bringing bad news to her reputation or her name she cut you off quickly and with no emotions.

            "Don't slice him girl," Uzo said laughing.

            "Image," Alana said again maintaining eye contact with her friends.

            They knew she meant business. Wesley / Diplo officially had no chance with Alana.

 

 

End Notes:

Ladies - would you have stayed?

Chapter 4 by Bryleigh Lisette

Wesley walked off the stage amidst camera flashes and high fives from his fellow crew and in typical fashion posed for pictures and captured some of the moments via his Snapchat account. Rushing back to the VIP spot, he couldn’t find Alana and figured she was probably in the restroom. Until an hour went by and she still hadn’t returned. He cursed because they hadn’t exchanged numbers – but each knew respectively where the other person lived. 

 

“Where’s Alan,” Wesley asked Lido who was grabbing his own stuff to leave.

 

“Umm,” Lido said not too sure himself, “I just know that they left mid ‘Express Yourself’ set.”

 

Wesley put his hands in his pocket, “She left before my set was over?”

 

“Yeah,” Lido said beginning to walk out, “I’m heading to their place if you want to come.”

 

Wesley also grabbed his things and got in the back of his waiting car driving towards the girls’ hotel.

 

~

 

Alana had just finished reapplying her make up – even though the sight of Wesley could have made her double over she decided to change clothes and go to a lounge that their concierge mentioned. Her hair that was in waves was now tightly secured in a low bun. She went for a classic make up look and wore simple skinny jeans and a silk blouse. She looked at the time and laughed remembering the days her and the girls would leave their place around this hour – 12 just to party. So much had changed once they each got their career.

 

The ladies each emerged from their rooms waiting for Lido who was also going to accompany them. Alana figured Wesley wouldn’t come since the festival still technically wasn’t over. When the girls walked out to the waiting car Lido greeted them with hugs and Wesley also hugged everyone then winked to Alana as he reached his arms out.

 

Within her friend group – you probably could have not only heard a pin drop but the sound of Alana’s temperature rising.

 

“Hi,” Alana said cooly. She knew she was going to have to play this off and most likely ditch him before the end of the night. They weren’t married to each other – nor committed – plus he was a good lay. Fuck it – Alana thought.

 

She pulled him in close and saw the look of her girlfriends. 

 

What the hell is she doing, they each thought individually.

Wesley rubbed her lower back and shot her a genuine smile while making eye contact with her. She felt herself getting weak again and got into the car sitting next to Wesley as they made their way to the lounge. She noticed everyone interacting with one another but she saw from the corner of her eye Kim giving her a look. She scooted over to her friend and cocked an eyebrow.

 

“He’s not in the pit,” Kim said quietly as she noticed Wesley’s hand rest on Alana’s thigh. 

 

“What happens in Ibiza, stays in Ibiza,” Alana smiled.

 

“Yeah, that works if the guy you’re screwing – you don’t actually care for,” Kim said through a clenched smile.

 

“I don’t care for him,” Alana smiled back.

Bullshit. And Alana knew it.

 

When the group arrived to the lounge, Alana went immediately to the back area that extended to the beach. She took off her heels, rolled up her jeans and began walking out with a glass of wine in her hand. Wesley followed closely behind but gave her enough space so that she didn’t notice. She began to walk out into the water when Wesley finally called out to her.

 

“Alana,” Wesley said standing next to her allowing the waves to hit his feet.

 

“Hmm,” she said.

 

“You left in the middle of my set,” Wesley said staring at Alana’s profile.

 

“I know,” she said.

 

“Why,” he asked.

 

“I didn’t like it,” she replied cooly staring at the stars.

 

“What didn’t you like,” Wesley pressed, “Can you like look at me?”

 

Alana turned her head and slowly slipped on her wine, “The sight of women twerking in front of the man you fucked the night earlier was not one that I was prepared for.”

 

Wesley looked to the stars then to Alana’s profile; she looked majestic with the moon reflecting off of her dark skin. He wanted to kiss her, to make her orgasm again so that she didn’t doubt that she was the only woman he was thinking about. Then he caught himself.

 

They were on an island. Met for a whopping 24 hours. Why the hell was she so possessive and why did he want to prove to her that he was indeed hers? Was he already and he didn’t realize it?

 

“It’s my job-,” he said crossing his arms across his chest, “That’s the set I’m known for.”

 

“I mean, I didn’t even know you were a DJ when we met,” Alana said beginning to walk out of the water.

 

“And I liked that,” Wesley said. 

 

“Well this is also who you are- ” Alana began but was cut off.

 

“No it is not who I am. I am not some guy who just wants women shaking their bare asses – I am an artist,” Wesley said getting defensive, “It pays the bills.”

 

Alana continued walking away slowly until Wesley said, “I mean look at you. You’re gonna tell me being a lawyer is who you are?”

 

Alana scrunched her eyebrows in confusion, “I am.”

 

“It’s your job, your profession, it doesn’t make you who you are – you make the job more beautiful, you define what it is to be a lawyer. Not the other way around,” he said also beginning to walk away with his hands in his pocket.

 

Alana finished her drink and walked a few steps behind Wesley until he reached back and held her hand as they walked out of the lounge.

 

Alana’s girlfriends all took in the sight and knew in that moment that Wesley was something special. This man managed to climb out of the pit of hell that once Alana placed your name there you never got back. Kim wondered what the hell Wesley had said to her to suddenly turn her into mush; as romantic as it seemed she needed to keep her eye on him. He could either take his power for good or he could easily manipulate her and teat her world apart. Something they all didn’t need. 

 

Alana walked hand in hand with Wesley in silence back to her hotel. They hadn’t spoken another word to one another and the silence was deafening to the both of them.

 

“So,” Wesley said when they arrived to her hotel, “Can I come up?”

 

“Yes,” Alana smiled walking up to her room. 

 

Wesley laughed when he walked into Alana’s room because it was exactly what it imagined it would be. Her clothes neatly folded and hung in the closet with her shoes color coordinated with the outfits. Everything was clean and in place. He knew he didn’t fit in her life – maybe that’s what attracted her to him. She certainly didn’t fit into his life. All the previous women in his life had no issue with what he did for work but the fact that Alana did made him feel something he never felt: wanted.

 

“You look so beautiful,” Wesley said watching Alana shimmy out of her pants walking over to her.

 

Alana leaned in for the kiss Wesley set up to give – he wrapped his around her waist and let her feel his erection that he felt from the moment he laid his eyes on her. He wanted to take his time with her tonight though.

 

He took her hand and walked out to her balcony that faced the ocean and wrapped his arms around her from the back. She rested her head back and closed her eyes listening to Wesley hum a melody to her. They must have stood like that for over a half hour before Wesley turned her around and slow danced with her to the rhythm of their heartbeats; in sync and yearning for more. 

 

“Wes,” Alana said breathlessly. 

 

“I know what you want,” Wesley smiled kissing her cheek and lifting her up bridal style bringing them to the bed. 

 

Only her bra and panties were the boundaries between Alana and Wesley. He quickly undressed himself and stopped Alana from taking off her lingerie. “Let me,” he said kissing her shoulder and slowly removing her bra. Kissing her breasts and softly licking each nipple, he continued to her navel and hooked his fingers on her thong. Slowly sliding them off he flung them over his head and rested on his stomach staring at Alana’s pussy. He slowly inched towards it while kissing the inside of her thighs – he smiled once her fingers found their way to his hair. 

 

Slowly flicking her clit with his tongue, Wesley took the time to please the woman in front of him. Even though she was squirming to reach for his dick, he maintained the focus on her solely. Finally bringing himself up her he maintained eye contact as he slowly penetrated into her. Her whimpers against his skin encouraged him to continue at this slow pace. Rotating his hips slowly, Wesley was determined to reach new places by precision – not a mere pound town fucking this time. Alana couldn’t last long with the passion Wesley was showing.

 

“Oh my God,” he said burying his head in her shoulder as he felt his own climax run throughout his own body, “Oh my God.”

 

She kissed the side of his head as he removed himself from her – she smiled once she saw that he was smiling too. Reaching out to hold his hand, he held hers tightly and kissed it before turning over and throwing an arm over her bringing her closer.

 

“Talk to me,” he said smiling.

 

“About,” Alana smiled.

 

“Everything, I want to know everything,” Wesley kissed her cheek.

 

Alana began to answer but was cut off by the sound of her emergency contacts only phone.

 

“I need to get it,” Alana said jumping out of bed wondering what was going on.

 

“Hello,” Alana answered, “WHAT. Oh my God, I’m coming. I’m packing now and I am on my way alright.”

 

Alana quickly opened her closet and forgot that Wesley was in the room with her until he physically had to hold her. She broke down in front of him crying. He knew that whatever she was going to say was not going to be good.

 

“My mother just passed away,” Alana sobbed, “I need to go.”

 

“Let me come with you,” Wesley said getting dressed.

 

Alana laughed it off, “Don’t be ridiculous – you have the rest of the festival and more shows after this right. I’ll be okay.”

 

Wesley continued getting dressed ignoring her, “I don’t think it’s best for you to be alone.”

 

“I just texted the girls, I won’t be alone,” Alana said wiping tears.

 

“Well, I don’t want you to go through this without me,” Wesley couldn’t believe the words he just verbalized.

 

“Listen,” Alana said, “We don’t need to act as if this was going somewhere – this was a nice island romance. That’s it. Right?”

 

Wesley stood infront of her buttoning his shirt and shook his head in disbelief, “I’m not gonna let your smart ass mouth turn me away – now I’m gonna go put your shit in the service car downstairs then I’ll meet you at the airport.”

 

Alana drove in silence to the airport and booked her own ticket – she wasn’t going to buy one for Wesley because she truthfully didn’t believe him when he said that he would travel with her. Hours went by and she boarded the plane alone. While waiting at the gate she was hoping Wesley would eventually come – even though she didn’t believe him she did have a slither of hope he would show up.

 

After taking her first class seat she kindly informed the attendants that she did not want to be bothered the entirety of the flight. She took her blinds and covered her eyes as she began to sleep. 

 

She felt someone sit in the seat next to her so she turned her back to the passenger and continued sleeping and crying, half for her mother and half for being stupid enough to believe Wesley would show up. 

 

This story archived at https://www.valentchamber.com/viewstory.php?sid=3408