My Wolf In Shining Armor by Lizard
Summary:

As a young woman struggles to provide a better life for her and her brother. She first has to face the many challenges that come in her path. One being a big bad wolf.


Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Classification: None
Genre: Drama, Family, Romance
Story Status: Active
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Character Death, Original Characters, Sexual Content
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 5788 Read: 15233 Published: September 22 2016 Updated: October 11 2016

1. Characters by Lizard

2. The Beginning by Lizard

3. Unexpected Circumstances by Lizard

4. Got You Where I Want You by Lizard

Characters by Lizard
Author's Notes:

These are the characters, I will add more later and maybe even change them. I'm not sure how I feel about Renee's character. And for Alec, I'm thinking more so Stephen James, which would mean I would have to go back and change some things. But let me know what how you feel about the characters. Are they what you pictured? Give me some suggestions for the characters. Thank You

 photo IMG_0299_zpsgjnytmgm.jpg

Alec

 photo 0e86eeed016dc1eb134daac8df18c63a_zpsmhszsbw3.jpg"Renee"

 photo s3.amazonaws.com2Fcme_public_images2Fwww_livestrong_com2Fphotos.demandstudios.com2Fgetty2Farticle2F2512F1762F83109579_XS_zpsneykh1ic.jpg"Ryan" 

End Notes:

They are who I potentially have so far. What do you think?

The Beginning by Lizard

The torrential rains pelted against her window shield. The electricity lighting up the sky, displaying white hot flashes against a dark background. Reneé raced down the black street, unshed tears stinging her eyes, making her vision blurry. Each time she vowed she would never go back, to never look back, to finally smell the freedom she so greatly wanted. But once her little brother called her crying hysterically, begging her to come back to protect him, Reneé had no choice but to postpone her escape. She couldn’t believe how selfish she had been, leaving her brother in that hell hole by himself to endure their punishment.Reneé swerved into the gravel driveway, bolting to the front door of the house, leaving her car running in case a quick grab and dash was necessary.

 

“RYAN, BABY I’M HERE WHERE ARE YOU?!”, Reneé screamed throughout the eerily quiet house. The house expelled the sound of television on, with her grandmother sitting front and center laughing boisterously at Family Feud, and her father usually drunk off his ass snoring in his reclinable chair.

The silence sent Reneé’s anxiety skyrocketing, each step she took, each empty room she looked in, every empty hiding place Ryan usually hides in, brought a new batch of fresh hot tears.

“RYAN!”, Reneé screamed as loud as cracking voice permitted her.

“Sissy?”, She heard the weak voice call out to her. It sounded as though it was coming through the walls. Reneé pressed her ear to the spot closest to where she heard her brother. Reneé then remembered there was a small crawl space in the walls behind the living room couch, where they usually keep him for his routine “time-outs.”

Reneé ran over to the sofa flipping it over, and Ryan was sticking his little fingers through the makeshift peephole. Reneé wasted no time in taking the covering off his prison and engulfed him in a tight embrace.

“Oh Ryan I’m so sorry, I promise never to leave you like that again,” Reneé cried clutching her little brother to her chest. Reneé held her brother at arm’s length to survey his body for any bruises, her eyes immediately zoning in on the purplish bruise developing on his milk chocolate skin, forming over his right eye, and a small scratch on the left side of his face.

Anger engulfed Reneé as she observed her brothers bruised face. She couldn't understand how they people that were supposed to love you unconditionally could also be the ones to cause you the most hurt.

“Come on little bro, go pack your stuff where going on a little mini-vacation,” Reneé said with a small smile, watching his dark brown eyes light up with excitement.

“Okay sissy, I’ll be back faster than you can say abracadabra,” Ryan laughed racing off to the shared room of theirs. Reneé let out the breath she didn’t even realize she was holding. Her eyes glazed over once again with tears, as the thought about the possibility of not having her little brother with her. Ryan was all she had left in their fucked up world, and it would kill her if she lost him too.

Shaking the sad thoughts from her head Reneé, walked to the bathroom to make herself presentable, she didn’t want noisy people all up in her business, trying to "help her" or pretend like they "care." Reneé attempted to smooth down her unruly tightly curled hair, frustrated when it wouldn’t cooperate she decide just to let it be. Reneé then proceeds to splash water on her face, her once milk chocolate skin, now a dull ashy brown. Those once lively brown eyes full of mirth and youth, now an empty shell void of any signs of life.

“I’M READY SISSY,” Ryan screamed from the living room with his Superman suitcase messily packed. Reneé laughed at her brother's silly antics, grateful he didn't seem too terribly traumatized this time around. Reneé took one more glance in the mirror, making sure her appearance was decent, before leaving the house to load her brother's things in the car. She decided they would crash at a motel. Any place was better than this place they called, Home.

 

Alec’s POV

My wolf was acting crazy for some odd reason, with me being the Alpha overall Alphas. I naturally had superior control of my wolf, but that wasn’t the case today, I could feel my wolf on the verge of forcing a shift.

” Bosätta sig för Guds skull.”

I pulled up to the closest motel I could find, with sleepiness, and my wolf's unnerving presence was rapidly taking hold of my body. Motels weren't my typical choice of place to reside, I preferred more of a sophisticated hotel or my home, but It didn’t matter at the moment I just wanted a pillow in my face.

“Room for one please,” I told the motel clerk, who was looking at me his eyes were roaming me suspiciously, probably wondering as to why a man like, would want a room at this dingy motel.

Mate..

Mate...

MATE….

“Would you please calm down godammit, and what is this nonsense you keep spewing. Our mate would be nowhere near this vicinity”, I snarled at my wolf mentally, angry at him for almost causing a shift in front of the already suspicious motel clerk.

“Vad I helvete är det för fel på dig?”, I questioned him. That was when I smelt it, the most pleasant smell to ever grace my nose. The aroma of Japanese Cherry Blossom, with a hint of citrus. My usually violet eyes glowed a bright gold as they focused on the entrance of the motel. My natural instincts ready to claim the no doubt magnificent creature they had garnered my up most attention.

“Come on Ryan, sweetie,” I heard approaching the doors. Her voice was like honey, rich and sweet, ready entrap anybody who dared to listen. My wolf was begging to be released, my control on him nothing but a piece of thread.  I could feel the shift beginning; my canines started to protrude, the nails on my fingers lengthening.

The motel door swung open, and there she was in all her glory. May the Moon Goddess give me strength for I couldn’t help the guttural sound that came from the base of my throat.

“MINE.”

End Notes:

My first story, on Valent Chamber. I'm super nervous and I that the writing is probably ass. But hopefully as the story continues, my writing will improve. :)

Unexpected Circumstances by Lizard
Author's Notes:

This chapter is longer like some of you requested. Also in this chapter, you get a little taste of Alec's...personality in a way. ENJOY :)

Reneé glanced at her brother’s sleeping form in the rearview mirror. His light snoring with his mouth gaped, and the dribble of drool on his chin brought a small smile to her face. She couldn't remember the last time, she had a full genuine smile or a laugh that wasn't forced.

Reneé pulled into the parking lot of a shady looking motel, deciding this was where they would sleep for the next couple of days. She wished she could provide a better sleeping place for her little brother, lord knows he deserves it. But this looked to be all that the hot change in her pocket could afford at the moment. 

“Ryan, it’s time wake up”. Reneé reached over her seat gently shaking her brother to wake him.

"Just five more minutes’ mommy, please”, Ryan whimpered in his sleep.

A piercing pain shot through Reneé’s chest, straight to her bruised heart. Ryan still remembers her; he was so young when she died. Reneé would never have thought that sentence would come out of his mouth.

Reneé wiped the stray tear, that leaked from her eyes. Now was not the time to show weakness. Ryan needed her to be strong, she needed to be strong for the both of them. Their mother was their rock, their shelter from the hurt, from the true evils, and now that she is gone, they were left out in the thunderstorm to fend for themselves.

Their grandmother and father weren’t any help, they were the evils their mother tried to protect them from. Reneé and Ryan were treated as their own personal slaves, treated like nothing but common waste, espically towards Ryan. Releasing a frustrated sigh Reneé got out her car after recovering her sleepy brother after successfully attempting to wake him up for the fifth time.

“Come on Ryan sweetie”, Reneé called after her sleep induced brother. His eyes still heavy with sleep as he swayed back and forth, sleep refusing to release his childish body. Reneé held the motel lobby door open for her brother letting him walk in first.

As Reneé stepped inside the building, she immediately regarded the shift of atmosphere. The room was immersed in such an intense energy that Reneé found it hard to breathe. It felt as if the world was caving in around her, ready to wrap her in its hot embrace. Reneé’s eyes raced around the lobby room, questioning where the powerful feeling was developing from, and then she saw…. him.

Reneé’s heart skipped a beat, the feeling of excitement and lust, feelings that she forgot she possessed all came collapsing down on her at once, making her slightly light-headed. The mystery man’s striking gold eyes illuminated his features as stared into her, taking an unspoken claim on her soul.

His face was adorned with the typical straight greek nose, which complimented a pair perfectly shaped lips, lips that were begging to be kissed and sucked, lips that promised nothing but infinite pleasure . A beard covered his no doubt strong jawline. Reneé could nearly feel the rough texture of his beard generating an exquisite friction against her thighs as if he was traveling down south. His hair fell to his shoulders in luscious golden tresses, that her fingers itched to caress.

His body was thick and strong, oozing a dominant aurora, and straight sex appeal. Reneé couldn’t believe the thoughts running through her head. Never in her 22 years of living has she felt this strongly about someone from first glance. Hell for all she knows, this sexy beast of a man could be a fucking serial killer, and her she was in the throes of full out lust.

Reneé averted her eyes, her attraction becoming too strong to keep up the eye contact, and unadulterated lust shining brightly in his eyes. Instead, she directed her attention back to her brother who was on one of the motel lobby couches passed out. Reneé put down their bags and went to the motel clerk to request a room.

“Hello, one room for two, please”, Reneé presented an artificial smile, at the motel clerk who was unabashedly checking her out, She could see the dirty thoughts running through his mind, how he was basically eye fucking her. Reneé could feel the need to heave threatening to spill from her throat.

“Sure thing sexy lady, and to make your stay even better. How about I come over later, and we can kick the brat out have some fun for ourselves”, the motel clerk whose name was Matt proposed flashing a rotten smile. Matt looked to be about in his early forties, with an intense beer gut, and a rapidly retreating hairline.

“Fuck no, not even in your wildest dreams. Not even if you were the last person on earth, I’d kill myself before I would ever let you touch me".

“So just give me the fucking keys before, I beat your ass”. Reneé hissed with venom appalled by his rudeness.

“Oh, you little bitch”. Matt lunged at Reneé with baring teeth, and  a raised hand. Matt probably would have done some harm to Reneé if it wasn’t for the mystery man, who stopped Matt mid attack.  The mystery man towered over Reneé, as he had Matt’s hand in a vice grip.

Mystery man gently pushed Reneé aside, tiny shocks prickling her body from his touch. Reneé would have enjoyed the feeling of his firm hands on her body if it wasn’t for the anger radiating off of him, in vast waves. Reneé actually feared for Matt a tad bit, but only a tad.

 

Anger was coursing through Alec’s veins, his blood bubbled with malice, and the impulse to kill. This repugnant piece of shit actually tried hit her...HIS MATE. The more Alec thought about it the more powerful his grip on Matt's hand increased. Alec could feel the bones in Matt’s hand starting to give away from the strong pressure, of Alec strength.

"Döda honom Alec, gör det." ("Kill him, Alec, do it.")

 Alec’s wolf howled in his head.

”Han försökte skada ut mate. Nu måste han dö.” (”He tried to hurt our mate. Now he must die)

"Yes, kill”, Alec murmured to himself in a trance-like a state, his nails lengthen to razor sharp talons, piercing the skin on Matt’s hand tearing through his veins and tendons.Matt started screaming in pain and struggling to break free from Alec’s grip. The grip on Matt’s hand increased, the bones in his hands snapping loudly, fragments of bone popped out his skin.

"Ja Alec krossa handen, sedan krossa hans jävla skalle." ("Yes Alec crush his hand, then crush his fucking skull")

“FUCK MAN LET GO OF MY HAND I’M SORRY!”, Matt cried dropping to his knees, the blood draining from his hand, dripping down his arm, and onto the filthy brown carpet that decorated the floor of the motel.

Reneé listened and watched in horror to Matt’s hand being mangled to an unrecognizable appearance. His fingers starting to bend in the opposite direction of their natural order.

Reneé knew she had to do something, as much as she greatly resented the sleaze ball. She felt as though he's undergone enough. Reneé cautiously walked up to the man whose name she has yet to known. She could see his body trembling and jerking. The strong muscles in his back making their appearance through his shirt. The muscles on his arms undulated and tightened as if he was trying to restrain something.

“Hey, I think he’s had enough”, Reneé whispered tentatively placing her delicate hands on his back, electric shocks surged through Reneé, as her hands made contact with his body. She could feel the strain, and violence leave his body, as she rubbed slow circular motions on his back. Alec finally freed Matt's hand, leaving him a whimpering mess, with a disfigured hand.

Alec turned around, bright gold eyes fading to violet meeting dark brown ones.

“I’m sorry about that...I just couldn't stand there and watch him try to hit...my mat...I mean you.” Alec growled out the last bits of his sentence.

 “My name is Alec, and may I have the pleasure of knowing yours.”

 Reneé stared at the man in wonder, he was way more handsome up close. He had a certain wild, untamed ruggedness about him. Reneé could have sworn his eyes were a goldish color earlier, though that could have been the light playing tricks on her eyes, but even now they were an irregular purple color.

“R…Reneé”, she stuttered, just being around his presence caused a thick fog to cloud her mind.

“Reneé”, Alec said each syllable rolling off his accented tongue, his deep husky voice caressing her name. Alec gently grasped Reneé’s hand, the small shocks returning to Reneé, this time, more intense making her gasp from the sensation.

“Vacker”, Alec said in his native tongue, bringing Reneé’s hand to his lips, pressing his soft yet supple lips against it. A low grumbling sound emitting from the base of his throat. Reneé’s eyes ventured to her still sleeping brother, trying to ease the intense sexual tension that was flowing between them.

“Uh, well nice to have met you, Alec, but I have to go now me and my brother have had a long day, and were pretty tired, as you can see.” Reneé pointed at her brother whose body was hanging half off the couch. Reneé tried to leave, after saying her goodbye to Alec, but he was still holding on to her hand. His grip tightening a little bit as she tried to pull away . His face was blank, his eyes looked far off, specks of gold sparkled through his purple orbs.

"Låt inte henne gå Alec hon är vår. Hon kan inte lämna oss"(Don't let her go, Alec, she's ours. She can't leave us).

“Ours...Mine”, Alec growled, his anger resurfacing at the thought of not having Reneé by his side. Yes, he just met her, but she is his mate after all and his need for her was already overpowering. Her presence was like a breath of fresh, and he was ravenous for more.”

“Alec….ALEC?”

Alec’s eyes focused back in on Reneé’s face, she looked concerned, and a bit scared.

“Let go of me please”, Reneé said carefully not wanting to upset him, Alec seemed a little off kilter. It would be just her luck to get stuck with a deranged man, no matter how sexy, or how badly her body ached for him.

“I’m sorry mitt hjärta”, Alec crooned releasing Reneé’s hand.

Reneé tilted her head, smiling tightly at Alec, as she backed away from him, and stepped over Matt’s still whimpering body, to retrieve her motel rooms keys, and waking up her brother who was still sleeping. It amazed her how he could still sleep through all that just occurred, the poor baby must have really needed his rest. Reneé’s picked her brother up, his face resting in the crook of her neck. Reneé threw her backpack with her essentials over her shoulder, with Ryan’s suitcase in her left hand.

“Do you need some help?”, Alec appeared behind Reneé staring at the little boy on her shoulder, jealous that he was touching his mate.

“Oh no thank you though Alec. I’ll see you around sometime”.

Alec watched her leave, lust swelling through his body. Reneé wasn’t what he imagined his mate to look like. He was expecting her to be a wolf for one, for her to be tall and thin, her hair a flaxen color, with bright blue eyes, and her skin the color of porcelain. Instead, she was a gorgeous milk chocolate tone,with  her dark brown eyes slightly resemble Asian features. Her face was a soft round giving her an innocent and young look, her nose was petite yet wide, with a faintly upturned tip, and underneath her nose sat the most desirable pair of lips Alec has ever seen. They were small yet plump and pouty, he couldn’t help but imagine them pressed against his, or what they would look like stretch over his dick.

 Don’t even get him started on her body, she was considerably short compared to his 6’4 height, she looked to be about 5’3, her breast were smaller than what he used to, but would still no doubt fill his hands nicely. Her waist pulled in from her wide hips and thick thighs, and while her ass was big, it wasn’t overly huge. It was just enough for him to grip with the possibility of overflow. Alec groaned in sexual frustration, his mate was everything he desired and more. He was irritated at his wolf, for displaying such an aggressive nature.

“Look what you’ve done. You scared off our mate, now she may never come to us”

Stop being so absurd, she’ll come back to us. I saw it in her eyes, her want and need for love for protection. For us”

Alec growled in annoyance, hoping his wolf was right. He was absolutely addicted to her, he could still smell her marvelous sent circling around the lobby of the motel. Alec closed his eye and took in a deep breath of her scent. He could feel his heart rate increase, and the hair his body stand. Alec grabbed his suitcase as well and made his way to this room, deep in thought.

“Oh min söta Renee, här kommer jag redo eller inte.”( "Oh my sweet Reneé, here I come ready or not.")

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Translations:

Vacker- Beautiful

mitt hjärta- My heart

Got You Where I Want You by Lizard
Author's Notes:

mitt hjärta- My heart

bita henne- Bite her

 

I've changed Alec's character, I think this one fits a bit better with his personality.

Enjoy;)

 

Reneé unlocked the door to the motel room her and her brother would be residing in, for the time being, the smell of old sheets and mildew assaulted her nose making it twitch. The windowless room was painted with a vulgar yellow floral print wallpaper; the carpet was the same shit brown as in the lobby. There was a decent size area where a single dark blue couch sat in the middle of the room, a T.V. placed diagonally in a corner, and a small table meant for four was located directly behind the sofa. In a small room with an arch for a door were two twin size beds on opposite walls facing each other, dressed in slightly yellow bedding. 

Reneé sighed, this was not an ideal environment for a child, but this would have to do for now, especially since the room was essentially free, thanks to Alec.

Alec…

There was just something about him that caused her body to react so heavily to his presence. It was kind of frightening in a sense; Reneé has never felt so strongly about a person of the opposite sex, about anyone as a matter of fact. Her mind just couldn't grasp what about him was so different, so intriguing; her soul called out to him on all possible levels.

Reneé sighed in exasperation, now was not the time to pursuing a relationship in the first place. All her attention is centered solely on keeping her brother safe. Reneé put Ryan on one of the twin beds, tucking him in, and caressed his forehead.

“Good night baby,” Reneé murmured stroking the little curls that adorned his head. 

Reneé ventured into the tiny bathroom located at the back of the motel room.  It was reasonably clean looking, with black tiles for flooring, a dull slate gray color covered the walls, while the sink, bathtub, and shower combo and the toilet were a grimy white, the dim lights giving the bathroom an ominous feeling.

Reneé started her shower, slipped off her clothes and got in; she let the cold water run over her tightly curled hair, the ringlets lengthening from the waters weight. Reneé became lost in thought, today's events racing through her mind, her future, her brothers future, their mother. She felt the familiar burn, at the back of her eyes, and this time she couldn't hold the tears back.

Reneé burst into tears, sobbing hysterically, she crumpled to the bathtubs floor holding herself, releasing the tears she been holding, since she was ten.

Reneé’s crying had finally subsided with a few sniffles and hiccups here and there. She pushed herself off the bathtub floor, washed her body off and got out the shower, exhaustion rapidly taking hold of her body. Reneé shuffled her feet to her twin size bed, briefly glancing at her now snoring brother, peace written across his features. Reneé burrowed her head under the covers, sleep claiming her body instantly.

~*~

Alec stared up at the ceiling, thoughts of Reneé swirling in his mind, his lavender eyes shimmering with gold. His manhood rose to the idea of those pouty lips, her big brown doe eyes; her succulent brown skin pressed against his. Alec groaned in frustration his want for her was becoming too high; it didn't matter if it was 3 o'clock in the morning. Alec sprang out of bed bursting with enthusiasm, throwing on a pair of black sweatpants, and a fitted white t-shirt.

Alec sniffed out Reneé’s sweet scent that still permeated the air; his sensitive nose led him to the motel room numbered thirteen. Her scent assaulted his nose in copious amounts; he could feel his wolf emerging forward, the gold from his eyes illuminated the dim hallway.

Alec knocked firmly on the door, waiting to see the lovely face of his mate. There was no answer. Alec knocked on the door again, and waited, yet again no reply. Alec tilted his head and pressed his ears against the door, the sounds of deep muffled snoring reached his ears. The nails on Alec's fingers lengthen as he ran his hand down the door, pieces of wood curled under his fingernails.

"Fan, eftersom jag inte kan tala med min kompis, jag ska gå för en körning då." ("Shit, since I can't speak to my mate, I'll go for a run then"), Alec growled out, stomping his feet down the hallway of the motel, his lavender glowing bright with rage.

Alec made his way to the front of the resort, his eyes shifting over to where Matt should be, a small smile graced Alec's lips, as he remembered the sweet agony in Matt's trembling voice as Alec crushed his hand. A shiver of excitement ran down Alec's spine, as he licked his lips, tasting Matt's pain.

Alec tore his clothes off his body, leaving him nothing in his birthday suit, and took off into a sprint. He could feel his bones breaking and rearranging as his wolf made its appearance. In the place where Alec once was, was now an enormous black wolf, with hints of red drizzled in his fur, and bright gold eyes.

Alec's wolf was now in command, he flexed his paws on the cool grass, in a small forest located at the back of the motel's property. Alec's wolf ran in between the trees, his lungs pumping with air, his claws gouging into the earth as he gained momentum, he stopped at a clearing looking up into the sky to see the hidden sky illuminated by the full moon.

The wolf lifted his head up high and bellowed a sweet tune, thanking Luna for gracing him with a mate, now was the task of winning her heart, and officially claiming her. Though Alec could see difficultness of this new challenge, his mate was so guarded, tucked safely in her fortress, of metal and steel, where no one could reach her. But unluckily for her, Alec loved a challenged and is willing to penetrate her fortress in more ways than one.

~*~

Reneé awoke to the smell of pancakes and bacon, wafting around the motel, she could hear the high-pitched giggles of her little brother, and an another voice, this one was much deeper and had a hint of a sultriness to it, that called to Reneé.

"Oh, you're so funny Mister, do it again,"

Ryan's cherubic voice piped out. Reneé was on high alert now, who the hell was in their room? Ryan undoubtedly had sense enough not to open the doors to strangers. Without second though Reneé bolted out of the uncomfortable twin bed, forgetting about her state of undress.

"Ryan baby, who are you talk-," Reneé stopped mid-sentence, brown eyes met violet ones that danced with gold flakes and passion. Reneé could feel Alec's eyes roaming her body; her mind slipped at the thought of what she was wearing; a lacy black nightgown, that stopped in the middle of her thighs and showcased all her curves.

"Hej min söta Reneé."("Hello my sweet Reneé."), Alec purred licking his lips at the sight of his mate's body.

"H...hey, Alec," Reneé stuttered, folding her arms across her breast, once she saw Alec lick his lips at his apparent appraisal of her body.

"Ryan...come here," Reneé called to her brother through closed teeth, motioning him inside the bedroom

"What have I told you about talking to strangers, better yet letting inside our place.", Reneé whispered fiercely while checking her brother for any more bruises, or suspicious marks. Ryan slapped at Reneé's roaming hands, shocking her to a halt.

"Sissy relax, I was hungry, and you were still asleep. So I went to look for us some food because I'm a big boy now, but instead, I found Mister Alex, and he brought us pancakes and bacon" Ryan said with the sassiness that no four-year-old should possess and the rolling of his little neck.

Ryan then bounded back over to a now laughing Alec, talking to him like he's known him for years. Reneé was dumbfounded, Ryan was never this comfortable around people he rarely knew.  Reneé walked back into the area where Ryan and Alec could be located.

Reneé looked curiously at Alec; his blonde hair was tied up in a man-bun, showing off the numerous tattoos that decorated his neck, his beard was cut lower showing more of his sharp jawline and sensual lips. Reneé's eyes ventured down his body, all though he remained seated she could tell he was in incredible shape, his arm muscles rippled in his gray long sleeve shirt, his tattooed hands were big and held large fingers. She continued her journey down his body, his thighs were thick and sinewy, with no doubt a lot of strength behind them.

"Like something you see, cause I sure as hell do," Alec mused in his heavily accented voice causing Reneé 's eyes to snap back up to meet his. Reneé scoffed trying to hide her arousal and the embarrassment of being caught checking his body out.

"Watch your language in front of my brother," Reneé bit back, taking a step backward as Alec rose from his seated position, his height significantly diminishing hers.

"Hey, buddy, why don't you go find some cartoons on the T.V., while your...sissy, and I have a chat", Alec told Ryan, ruffling the messy curls on his head. Ryan looked back to his sister, who was shaking her head vigorously her eyes pleaded for him to say no.

"Ok Mister Alec," Ryan grinned making eye contact with Reneé and stuck his little tongue out.

"You little beast," Reneé murmured to herself. Alec grabbed Reneé's hand, the feeling of pins and needles tickling her hand made her giggle. Alec led them to the bedroom for more privacy, and motioned for Reneé to seat down on the bed, he soon followed suit, his eyes boring into her.

"What did you want to talk to me about?", Reneé said nervousness and anxiety clawed at her skin, the need to hide from his constant gaze becoming overpowering.

"I want to talk about you."

"I don't know you well enough to, inform you with my personal information," Reneé eyed Alec, his gaze unwavering his unusual violet deepening into a dark purple.

"Then go out with me,"

Alec's voice lowered an octave, his accent getting heavier with lust. Alec began moving towards Reneé causing her to lean back flat onto the bed, as Alec's firm body hovered over her smaller one, each arm on one side of her head, trapping her effectively.

Reneé stared up at him wide-eyed, his proximity messing up her senses, a woodsy smell of pine trees, and the earth after a fresh rain transmitted from his body, his eyes carried gold flecks in them, each streak getting bigger as they stared at one another. Alec leaned down closer to Reneé his lips ghosted over hers.

"Let me get to know you, mitt hjärta. Inside and out", Alec whispered in her ear his warm breath tickling her ears and neck. Reneé released a quite moan, she couldn't let him know him know how much he was affecting her, the black pair of panties she had on were thoroughly soaked.

Alec's lips traveled down her neck in delicate butterfly kisses, down to the deep "V" of her nightgown. Reneé slightly exposed more of her neck to his ministrations, her legs opened wider without her unbeknownst to her.

Reneé's muffled moans were driving Alec insane, the pulse on the side of her neck called out for him to bite her, to mark her as his own. When Alec felt Reneé's arms wrap around his shoulders, and tug at the baby hairs at the base of his neck, Alec lost it.

He increased the pressure of his kisses on her neck, sucking gently, determined to leave his love marks. His attention moved to her lips, the lips he's been wanting to taste since he first laid eyes on her. The kiss was intense and passionate, deep moans ripped from Reneé throat, she has never experienced a kiss so full of want, need..love.

Alec's lips trailed back to her neck, his body now planted firmly on top of hers, as one hand entangled itself in her tight curls, and the other was planted firmly on her thigh coaxing her legs to open more, as he ground his rigid clothed member against her hot center.

"Alec," Reneé moaned his name sweetly, his wolf starting to emerge at the scent of her arousal. Alec's eyes were now completely gold, his wolf taking over rapidly.

"Bite her Alec."

"Bite her."

"Bita henne," Alec murmured as he licked the spot where Reneé's shoulder connects with her neck. Alec's teeth shifted the licking on her neck becoming harder.

"Bita."

Alec was just about to sink his teeth into his mate's neck when Ryan came jumping in.

"What are you, doing?", Ryan tilted his head at the scene in front of him.

"Why are you on my sissy like that? Is she sick? Does she have an ouchie.", Ryan questioned more.

It felt as though a bucket of cold water was doused on Reneé. She didn't know what came over her, never has she acted in such an irrational manner. Reneé pushed at Alec's chest letting him know she wants to get up. Alec released a deep growl, and climbed off Reneé, turning his back to Ryan to adjust himself.

Reneé righted her clothes and hair, trying to think of a lie to tell her observant brother.

"Uh..no Ryan, Alec was just helping find something" Reneé lied through her teeth. Ryan looked at her accusingly, his brown eyes shining bright with mischief.

"Okay sissy,"

"Come play with me please," Ryan asked Reneé giving her his best puppy eyes. Reneé rolled her eyes he knew she couldn't resist his puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, just let me walk Alec out."

Alec and Reneé made their way through the front door, sexual tension pooled off Alec, while Reneé just stood their awkwardness taken ahold of her body.

"Saturday at 6 o'clock were going out", Alec rasped out irritation and lust written across his face.

"What! Wait but what about Ryan, who’s going to look after him."

"Don't worry. I've got that covered."

Reneé went to object, about to give him a piece of her mind who did he think he was trying to boss her around like that.

"I don't thi-"

"6 o'clock be ready and don't make me wait, or you won't like the consequences."

Alec placed a quick kiss on Reneé's lips, afraid he went any deeper with the kiss he wouldn't be able to hold back his wolf this time around.

"6 o'clock Reneé."

Reneé stared at Alec's retreating form, her fingers touching her swollen lips.

"Crazy ass man" Reneé grumbled to herself, before retreating inside to play with her brother.

This story archived at https://www.valentchamber.com/viewstory.php?sid=3536