Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story is for the ladies that didnt give up on me and continued to encourage me to write through their reviews, I hope you enjoy it.




Author's Chapter Notes:
Something new, I hope you ladies enjoy.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


A’isha Weston felt totally out of place surrounded by models and socialites. She was what seemed to be the only average person in the room full of beautiful people.

For the life of her she couldn’t remember how she let herself be talked into attending the party.

As A’isha stood on the balcony looking over a beautiful court yard, she was in her own little world when she heard her name and turned to greet whomever it was.

She groaned inwardly when she noticed Opal walking toward her with her flavour of the night. Opal was a wonderful model with a great stage presence, to bad the woman was a spoiled brat used to getting her way and a total air head.

“Elton this is the designer I was telling you about. The one who’s summer line I will be headlining.”

Elton Franco stopped dead in his tracks not even bothering to listen to Opals babbling. The vision of beauty that stood before him caused his breath to catch. Dressed in a simple yet elegant bright purple chiffon gown was a voluptuous ebony goddess. She was about 5’3 with curves in all the right places that just wouldn’t quit.

A’isha smiled politely at them before stepping closer, her eyes meeting his for a moment before Opal stuck her hand out grasping her hand and pumping atheistically.

“Oh Em Gee, I totally cant believe you came out tonight. The other models aren’t going to believe this, we all thought you never went anywhere.”

As She prattled on A’isha gave Opals man a thorough eye fucking, the man was hotness personified. He stood at about 6’6 with a muscular build and the face of a Greek god. Wearing a dark Armani suit and a pair of leather Italian loafers the man was sex on legs.

She looked up at his face and was shocked at the smouldering look of pure lust in his eyes. He was looking at her like a starving man and she was a five course meal.

Elton smiled at her.

“Hello beauty my name is Elton Franco, it’s a pleasure to meet you.”

A’isha melted, the man had a sexy voice, and she detected a French accent.

“Nice to meet you, my name is A’isha Weston.”

Opal chose that time to chime in.

“Elton is a plastic surgeon, he did some work on me last week and I decided to give him a chance to spend time with one of his greatest creations.”

Elton rolled his eyes to the heavens causing A’isha to choke on a giggle.

“He is amazing, you should totally look him up when you decide to get some work done.”

A’isha wasn’t surprised at the comment, she was used to it.

“A‘isha is perfect just the way she is.”

Elton gave Opal a disapproving glare which caused her to storm away in a huff.

“That’s one why to lose a valued customer.”

Elton laughed.

“She is addicted to plastic surgery, I wouldn’t be surprised if in a year or two her body will be as fake as her personality.”

A’isha doubled over in laughter.

“That’s no way to speak about your date. You sir are no gentleman.”

“Date? Oh god no, she wouldn’t stop bothering me until I gave in and said I would come to this party. I never claimed to be a gentleman beauty, and I meant everything I said. You should never have plastic surgery you are perfect just the way you are.”

A’isha looked into his eyes and saw only honesty.

“Thank you Dr. Franco.”

Before Elton could speak they were interrupted.

“Ms. Weston may I take a few pictures of you. The fashion world is awaiting your summer line and since not many people have seen you outside of the flashing lights of a the runway I would love to have a picture of you for the cover and the full page spread feature.”

A’isha nodded smiling.

After snapping a few pictures of A’isha with Elton looking on, The reporter asked Elton to join in. He was all too happy to oblige.

Taking a few shots standing side by side the reporter told them to get close deciding they would look better standing facing each other with A’isha looking up at Elton. His arms automatically found their way to her waist resting on her hips, his eyes met hers the world seemed to melt way leaving the two of them.

Ever so often they could hear the reporter asking them to change positions and they would comply like mindless drones, even after the impromptu photo shoot was over they stood close together in a lovers embrace looking into each others eyes.

A’isha was the first to break eye contact and step away. Clearing her suddenly dry throat she looked away from Elton Shyly.

“A’isha I would love to take you out for dinner sometime?”

“I would like that Elton, this month is a very hectic time for me because of the launch of my summer line but when it is all over I would love to have dinner with you.”

They traded contact info before sitting in the lounge and having a drink together. A’isha and Elton talked for hours, finding that they had many things in common like their love for music and traveling, they also shared the same guilty pleasure cartoons.

When the party dwindled down Elton and A’isha decided to share a cab to their respective homes, which they found how were only a few blocks away from each other.

A’isha being the first to reach her destination smiled at how chivalrous Elton was, always opening her door and the fact that he was kind enough to walk her to her door proved chivalry was not dead and buried yet.

“I really enjoyed spending time with you tonight A’isha and I would love to have you to myself sometime soon. I will stay in touch, Goodnight Beautiful.”

Elton kissed her softly before turning and walking back to the cab.






Chapter End Notes:
Please review.






Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.