[Reviews - 60] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

 

A'isha is a fashion designer by trade. Though she is in a business filled with superficial spoiled brats and air heads she is different. At 5’3 tall and what most would call a plus size girl she is far from the norm in her line of business, a tulip amongst roses. She shy’s away from the spot light and always has a kind word for everyone she meets her beauty shines from an inner light that refuses to be extinguished.

Elton is a prominent plastic surgeon. Making money from the insecurities of women and men alike in A’ishas line of business has been his way of life for many years. In every person he meets he can spot their flaws in an instant, but meeting A’isha changes his life. Opening his eyes to the possibility of someone who didn’t need to be changed in any way, someone dare he say it perfect.

When the two meet sparks fly and lives are changed forever.

 (The Banner is a temp until I can make something better. I just wanted to give the reader an idea of the characters I have in mind.)


Rated: Mature Content
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: None
Genre: Comedy , Erotica, Romance
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Extreme Language, Fluff, Racism, Sexual Content , Strong Sexual Content , Work in Progress
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 4484 Read: 18769
Published: June 14 2010 Updated: November 19 2013
Story Notes:

This story is for the ladies that didnt give up on me and continued to encourage me to write through their reviews, I hope you enjoy it.

1. Chapter 1 by Sade [Reviews - 30] starstarstarstarstar (970 words)

Something new, I hope you ladies enjoy.

2. Chapter 2 by Sade [Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarstar (831 words)

I hope you enjoy. Short but a bridge chapter that I needed to get out then off to the goodstuff.

3. Chapter 3 by Sade [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstar (1456 words)

12:45am and I had to post this before I went to bed. 

4. Chapter 4 by Sade [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1227 words)

Ive moved to Holland to go to University and to be closer to my boyfriend, life is finally slowed down for me and I hope you continue to read and review. Sorry for the long wait.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.