Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Rating: MA, mature situations, sexual content, profane language. Disclaimer: Everything belongs to Alan Ball, HBO, Charlaine Harris and such. Just my spin on things. That's all. Purely for entertainment purposes. Nothing else. Author's Notes: Sorry for the long wait. Thanks for reading.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 4: Distracted

 

Tara woke up Saturday morning to the sound of her alarm clock. She'd set her clock extra early so that she could dedicate a couple of hours of study time before doing some chores prior to meeting up with Morgan later on in the day. Laying on her back she stared blankly up at the ceiling. She imagined that Sam would still be asleep at this time and wondered what he was wearing or not wearing as he lay in his bed.

She then reached behind her head and dove her hand under her pillow. Twirling her fingers around loose fabric she pulled Sam's T-shirt out from under her pillow and then draped it loosely over her face. Breathing in deeply, she closed her eyes and sighed. Remnants of his masculinity on the fabric made her head swirl. Tossing the comforter off her, she groaned when she was greeted by the sharp cold morning air, but was determined to put two or three chapters of the Accounting text book behind her. So, she grudgingly rolled out of her bed and went straight to the bathroom.

She hummed to herself while she brushed her teeth and checked herself in the mirror. From the corner of one eye, she caught the reflection of a used vanilla scented candle sitting on the corner of the tub to the left of her. She recalled her and Sam taking a nice bubble bath together. Images of him sitting in warm soapy water ravaging her pussy with his hot tongue while she straddled his face popped up in her head. Letting out a tiny whimper, she rinsed out her mouth then took a deep breath then reached for her brush sitting on the vanity.

By the time she was through fixing her hair it was 6:00 AM. Looking at herself in the mirror, she told herself to stop daydreaming and get her shit together before she turned on her heel and left the bathroom. When she returned to her room, she stood at the end of her bed and looked down at the crumpled sheets. Sam entered her thoughts again as she reminisced them making slow passionate love in her bed and her watching him sleep soundly next to her the following morning. Once more, she sighed as she made her bed.

Still dressed in light pink flannel jammies and matching pink fluffy bunny slippers, she sat down at her tiny desk and opened the text book to chapter four, page forty. Fifteen minutes stretched into thirty and page forty still glared back at her. She must have read the first sentence on that page a million times. It was useless. Nothing on that page was making any sense. She might as well be reading Greek. Shit, I can't do this, she said then slammed the book shut.


Wearing a light gray T-shirt and dark gray gym pants, Sam suddenly raised his head up from his comfortable pillow-top queen-sized bed when he heard knocking on his door. He turned his head and glanced at the clock on the night table next to him. Noting the time was 6:50 AM, he raised himself up to a seated position and rubbed his face and wondered who on earth could it be knocking at his door this early in the morning. Barely getting to his feet, he staggered towards the door and stubbed his big toe on a chair along the way.

"OW. Shit. Hang on.. Who is it?" Sam cried out while hopping on one leg as he neared the door.

"It's me Sam." a familiar voice replied from behind the door.

"Tara?"

Quickly throwing the locks, he flung the door wide open and found his love standing on his porch in her pjs and fuzzy slippers. The moment she saw him with his hair pointing in different directions but still looking deliciously gorgeous, she threw her arms around his waist and hugged him tight and buried her face between his firm pecs.

"Baby, is everything OK?" Sam asked placing his finger under her chin and tilting her head gently upwards so he could study her face. Her skin was as usual smooth and radiant and most importantly, streak free. She appeared calm and didn't look as though she had been crying.

"Now I'm OK." she smiled then cupped her hands behind his head. Slowly and gently she pulled him to her lips. In the background the sun lightly casted a gentle golden glow.

*****












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.