Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

 





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Senna

 

Evelyn 

 

 

Evelyn Campbell made her way up to the 6th floor to finally meet her new boss, owner of one of the top property development firms in the world.

Marcia, her manager, had given her clear instructions; apparently her boss was very firm and knew all his employees by name. He made a point of knowing what went on in his organisation and Evelyn was to do exactly as she was told as he did not tolerate mistakes.  

Evelyn smoothed down her grey pencil skirt before knocking on the door. A secretary led her in and walked ahead of her into the office of her boss.  

‘O my god.’ 

Evelyn gasped and covered her mouth with her hand.  

‘You look beautiful.’  

Senna smiled at her, as if they just went for coffee. She was vaguely aware of her mouth hanging open.

With a determination she did not know she possessed, she managed to compose herself and keep a tiny shred of her dignity. She nodded as an acknowledgement, not trusting her voice.  

'Mr Gilardino'.

She said curtly.

'Now now, why so formal?' Senna was successfully trying to piss her off.  

‘I believe we have met before,’ he said, clearly mocking her.  

‘But..’ Evelyn started, wanting to know just how she had failed to know he would be her boss.   

‘Empress’, said the man she knew only by his first name, if you had not been in such a rush to get away from me, you might have known my surname and perhaps my profession.'

Senna chuckled now, looking Evelyn directly in the eye.   

‘You can go now; Nancy will give you my instructions’.  

Without saying another word, Evelyn turned to leave his office, determined to get away from him as quickly as possible.   

‘Ow and Empress? Make no mistake, I will finish what we started.’












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.