[Reviews - 69] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Zora McQueen only wanted one thing... to go to Hogwarts. It wasn't until she got there that she found out she would be in for the adventure of a lifetime. Who knew meeting a messy haired boy with a scar on his head would lead to so much trouble?

 

 

 

 


Rated: Teen or Above
Categories: Movies, Books
Characters: Original Character(s)
Classification: General
Genre: Action-Adventure , Comedy , Drama, Family, Friendship, Romance
Story Status: None
Pairings: Male/Female
Warnings: Adult Situations, Extreme Language, Fluff, Original Characters, Racism, Un-betaed , Work in Progress
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: No Word count: 101074 Read: 91106
Published: May 28 2011 Updated: February 15 2014

1. Cast by Reckless Runaway [Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarstar (77 words)

Cast and their Ages (Trying to keep more to the book ages than what they movies portrayed)

2. Happiness Is.. by Reckless Runaway [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3549 words)

 

Author's Notes: Hey Everyone this is my first fanfiction ever so criticism is welcomed and appreciated. 

**This story does have OCs so if you don't like then please don't waste your time writing scathing reviews.**

I disclaim. 

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

I own nothing except for Zora and Samson and Cecile.

Please enjoy and thanks for reading :)

 

3. A day in the life of... by Reckless Runaway [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (3715 words)

AN: The only thing I claim is Zora and Samson, oh and the mean girls and Mrs. Hopkins too.

4. Chances Are... by Reckless Runaway [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (7575 words)

Thank you to the people who reviewed :) Here is Chapter 3. Please forgive any mistakes. And off we go....  

5. The Not So Happy Birthday by Reckless Runaway [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (7164 words)

Here you go everyone, hope you all like it. 

6. The Not So Happy Birthday pt. 2 by Reckless Runaway [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5987 words)

Hey Guys, thanks again to the people who have reviewed. Happy July 4th everyone.

7. Black Cats, Flying Erasers, and Cupcakes...Oh My by Reckless Runaway [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (6618 words)

In honor of the final Harry Potter movie, here is the latest chapter. Hope you guys like it.

8. It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year...Or is it? by Reckless Runaway [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (8491 words)

Here's chapter 7 everyone hope you like it. 

9. And We All....Fall...Down by Reckless Runaway [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (6464 words)

 

 

Hey Everyone, hope you brought your popcorn because the beginning of drama is going to happen.....now.

 

10. I Open at the Close by Reckless Runaway [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (8592 words)

Hey guys this is probably going to be the last chapter for a while. I'm not sure when I'll get to able to start another chapter so...here you go. Hope you like it. 

11. Hello and Goodbye by Reckless Runaway [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (11239 words)

Sorry for the latestness. College what can I say? Hope you all like it. 

12. The Unhappy New Year by Reckless Runaway [Reviews - 2] starstarstarhalf-star (6105 words)

I will definitely be back to do some editing. I just really wanted to get this out there.

13. Sweetling by Reckless Runaway [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstar (5138 words)

School sucks. Thank fully it's over for the semester. HOORAY FOR SUMMER. In all honesty I wanted this to longer but I could pass up the ending...it was just too perfect. 

14. Interlude by Reckless Runaway [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1170 words)

Hello everyone, here's just a short blurb. Hope you like it.

If you could write a little review and tell me your thoughts that will would be steller!

15. The Final Countdown by Reckless Runaway [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstar (9492 words)

Hey Guys! Here the latest hope you like it! I'm so excited for what's coming next!

16. Winds of Change by Reckless Runaway [Reviews - 3] starstarstar (9698 words)

Well what do you know I'm not actualy dead. I'm sorry that it took me so long to get this up...a lot of personal stuff has kept me from this story in particular. Hopefully that will change in the future. Thanks for the votes of confidence. 

 

Now without further ado...

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.