Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks for all the reviews!

This song, Feelin Love by the amazing Paula Cole was featured on the City of Angels CD but having already been a fan of hers since she sang as a background singer for Peter Gabriel's Secrets tour years before, I had already owned her CDs. This song is so sensual, and it wasn't until I became an adult that I understood how friggin sexy it was.

Okay on with the show. And please recognize Ms. Cole for the awesomness that is her vocal abilities.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


It was one of the most pleasurable sensations: waking up to a gentle breeze caressing your back like a lover on a lazy afternoon and your real lover molding your sensitive breasts in his rough palms as if he knew you were his first and last masterpiece. The low moan that escaped her throat caused John to smile against her soft skin as he suckled lightly on her neck. 


"I called off today. You'll do the same," John said, his raspy voice even rougher from all the talking they had done just hours ago. Evangeline's inner Gloria Steinem knew she should have protested at the command, but her body had already betrayed her as she felt the beginnings of round four pooling between her tender thighs.


"John McBain taking a day off?" she practically purred. "Apparently a leopard can change its spots after all."


The detective gently grabbed the lawyer's wrists and extended both above her head, keeping her in place as he gazed into her beautiful eyes. "I'm placing you under arrest. Does that make you feel better?"


Evangeline, not one to take a back seat in anything, quickly grabbed his lips with her own and began nibbling, applying just the right amount of pressure to make him groan her name. She pulled back and smirked, "I guess that depends on how you plan on punishing me, detective. Either way, I'm willing to be guilty until proven innocent."


Evangeline saw the flash of heat resound in his ice blue eyes and felt the intensity. The thrill of knowing that he could claim her and finally possess her in full, turned her on to no end. Gloria be damned. No woman with a man like John could help themselves. "Grab the bars and don't let go," he said smoothly, but the undertones implied that it was definitely another command and Evangeline could only comply. It was as if her body had a mind of its own and her brain was just there for decoration.


This has never been their problem. When all else failed they knew how to work their issues out in the bedroom. But in a matter of hours both John and Evangeline felt the change in their love making. It had never lacked passion or creativity, but somewhere in the recess of the two individuals' minds lay uncertainty. It was always as if they were making love with one another for the last time.


But this morning, everything was different. Before, the ultimate act of their union came so powerfully as if their bodies were attached to a building about to go up in C4. But this morning they added easy and peaceful to their repertoire. John had coaxed the orgasms out of Evangeline so tenderly while whispering words of love and admiration, she cried for the first time in her sexually active life. She didn't want to leave her apartment. She wanted to stay cozily ensconced in this blissful cocoon forever. The real world, she feared would ruin everything.


"Hey," John said with a slight frown on his face as he stopped his ministrations on her collarbone. "What are you thinking about in that beautiful head of yours? "


Evangeline simply shook her head and smiled. "Nothing bad. I was just thinking that I don't want this to end."


John laughed. "Is there something you know that I don't? "


Evangeline chuckled and took the opportunity to maneuver her legs underneath john's frame so she could wrap them around his torso. Her hands remained obediently attached to the bars. "I'm just thinking about what happens when we go back to being grown-ups and all of the outside forces in our lives give us a reality check."


John rolled his eyes. "Outside forces don't matter to us anymore. This is you and me now. I'm in love with you. You're in love with me. Everyone else can kiss our ass." John paused and looked down and glanced at the side of her scrumptious derrière and backtracked. "Better yet, let them kiss mine. Your ass belongs to me."


She sucked in her breath, her mind and body completely ready to be taken to the highest level of pleasure that only her lover could give her. 


"John."


Love, love


All that could be done in that moment was to stare at the breathtaking site before him. Her glossy dark hair fanned perfectly on her fancy silk pillows and the way her eyes were consumed with desire for him; devouring him even as he tried to return the favor. To make her see how much he needed every inch of her in every way.  He needed to make her see it...feel it. How just one dream changed everything.


"Today is ours. Just us. Today, tomorrow's a day away. "


Evangeline nodded and closed her eyes in limitless pleasure as John's tongue made gentle sweeps that ended at her breasts.  One hand cupped the small chocolate colored mound while his mouth played devilishly with the other. She felt her nipples pucker beyond their limitations and cried out as he suckled and nipped her into a delicate frenzy.


You make me feel like a sticky pistol


Leaning into a stamen


You make me feel like Mr.  Sunshine


Himself


"Let me worship you Evangeline. Let me show you what I couldn't always tell you but felt for you for months. "


You make me feel like splendor in the grass


While we're rollin'


Damn skippy baby


You make me feel like the Amazon's runnin'


 Between my thighs


John could feel the taut muscles in her thighs tighten and instinctually pull him as close to her center as he could get. His member had a mind of its own and was immediately drawn to her core like an arrow to a target. He had to breathe deeply in order to prolong his worship. He meant every word he said to Evangeline. Today was about her. And she would eventually learn that every day would be this way. She wanted to know how John loved. Well, he was afraid the knowledge of what she released in him would scare her to death. McBain men loved and loved hard.


He took his time, making sure to draw out her pleasure even as he prolonged his pain. Every movement and every groan from her sinfully luscious lips made him stiffer by the minute.  He kissed a trail down to her stomach, taking time to pay attention her navel, one of Evangeline's most sensitive spots. He could feel her love juices pouring from her like honey as she began to convulse. His tongue flickered over her naval.


"I love the way you look when you let go counselor."


Evangeline could not speak. She could barely move. Not having any control over her pleasure, his pleasure, it was overwhelming in the most beautiful way. She never felt so in control of herself when she had none at all. Trusting her partner with everything she had wasn't always easy but it was liberating. His rough hands dragged themselves down the length of her body and back up to rest on her thighs. The sight of his hands so pale against her darker skinned sent shivers up her spine. The contrast was beautiful. She had never wanted that for her life; never sought it out though many assumed because of who she had become that she did.  But to her, because it was him, it looked right and God only knew it felt right.


John traced over her thighs with his hands, staring from the outside and slowly working inch by painful inch in. He caught her gaze and smiled seductively.  "I like the way my hands look on your body," he said softly as he if he had heard Evangeline's previous thoughts. Evangeline rocked her hips as his fingers made small circles around the outside of her nether lips. He was a magician and she was all too happy to be his assistant. He assaulted her bud with one finger while another hooked itself inside of her core searching for her inner most secrets, coaxing them to come out with his skillful digits.


You make me feel love, love, love, love, love


Love, love, love, love, love


You make me feel love, love, love, love, love


Love, love, love, love


His slow and steady rhythm began to increase and Evangeline could feel the heat bubbling from inside. She never could understand where it came from but she could feel the sensation taking her body over as John pumped in and out. Up and down. Her head went back and forth as if she were possessed. She was almost to the edge of desperation. Her sensitive nub engorged to the point of combustion. She wanted him to stop so she could come and let him do it all over again. He never broke eye contact with her. He didn't need a map. He always knew where he was going, but his intensity was driving her over a brink she had never tumbled over before. Was this how it felt loving and being loved in return?


 She wanted to move her hands to make him stop the torture, but he anticipated her move.


"Don't even think about it. "


"John...please,' she managed to gasp.


You make me feel like a candy apple


All red and horny


 You make me feel like


 I wanna be a dumb blonde


In a centerfold, the girl next door


And I would open the door and


I'd be all wet


With my tits soaking through this


Tiny little t-shirt that I'm wearing


And you would open the door and tie


Me up to the bed


Evangeline cried out as she felt her lover's tongue dart in and out of her folds adding to the already unbearable stimulation.  Her eyes rolled in the back of her head and it seemed as if her death would be at her happiest moment. She felt the orgasm from her toes, so powerful it was.  And John was at the port of her pleasure-he himself at full mast but still focusing on her-where his mouth clamped on her like a man lost in the desert who had finally found the garden of Eden and all of its hidden treasures. Evangeline convulsed waiting for her orgasm to end, but it felt like forever. Even as John tried to milk her dry, she could still feel her juices exiting in mass. 


John removed her gridlocked legs from around his neck and spread them open.  Her body still reeling and her mind completely blown she could only watch him as he kneeled over her, his member so stiff, long, and thick that she was caught by surprise at how she felt the wetness between her legs pool again. At the end of the day, she still needed him to be inside of her, stretching her to the limits. The first time they made love she was shocked at how much the detective had been working with and noted that he did have big hands and long fingers. He always prepared her as best he could, and she definitely could not complain about the methods, but nothing compared to him pounding into her hot center and fulfilling wild and wanton fantasies she was only brave enough to have in her dreams.


You make me feel love, love, love, love, love


Love, love, love, love, love


You make me feel love, love, love, love, love


Love, love, love, love


He inched closer to her and placed his hands gently on the sides of her thighs, then intensity in his eyes even higher than before. "I love you. I may not say as much as you'll want me to, but woman, if you don't know how much by now then let me do it the best way I know how. Let me show you Van."


Lover, I don't know who I am


Am I Barry White? Am I hot inside?


Lover, I'm laced with your unconscious


Oh baby, babe, babe , babe


I will be your Desdemona


John plunged home as if he had been doing it his whole life. Evangeline's opening teased and more than ready, accepted his invasion with an immediate clamping around his engorged manhood. John let out a guttural groan as he felt Evangeline working her PC muscles as he begin a slow rhythm of pumping in and out of her dripping core. This was the only home he wanted, the only home he needed. He watched her facial expressions change with each movement and when he felt her body starting to quiver again he increased the speed adding a finger to her nub and his mouth back to worshiping her beautiful breasts.


Take your time


Evangeline never felt so close to being alive and on her way to death all at once. Her head moved from side to side. "John...please. Harder!"  She screamed as he began pounding into her flesh relentlessly, her head board knocking against the wall like an off the Richter quake looking for total destruction. Her body tensed for the final time and John called out her name and she felt hit ass clench and knew he was going tumble over in ecstasy with her. John's seed shot through Evangeline's center in heated squirts. John continued to rock into her, his pace slowing down to a gentle grind. Evangeline sighed loudly as she felt every remnant of John's orgasm coating her womb. He raised off her chest enough to work his upper body but still firmly planted within her luscious folds and lovingly removed her hands from the headboard bars and brought them around his neck.


Spent with the endless passion of a seemingly endless night, Evangeline and John thought about how they made each other feel.


You make me feel


Desired.


You make me feel


Needed.


You make me feel


Protected.


You make me feel loved


 






Chapter End Notes:

I love a review as much as I do a Jimmy Choo.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.