Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

CHAPTER 8: Uninvited Guests

 

 

 

Nightfall.

 

All was quiet in the small cozy log cabin. The five occupants had grown impatient from all the waiting. Lafayette parted the sheer curtains and looked through the small glass window into nothingness. He held a gun loaded with wooden bullets in his left hand close to his thigh. Jesus leaning against the kitchen counter, folded his arms arms tightly under his chest while a gun was tucked in the waistband of his jeans. Sam made better use of the time by securely taping the last crudely made wooden stake to under the table. When he was done, he looked up at Tara. She was standing a few meters away on the other side of the table. He watched her intently checking and re-checking her crossbow. A gun was strapped to her well sculpted thigh and wooden stakes were affixed to her leather belt neatly wrapped about her small waist. Her beautiful face was resolute and filled with a dangerous determination. As he watched her, he imagined taking her away from this miserable town to a place where she would feel safe and happy. Wherever they chose to settle, he would use the money he'd saved up to open up a bar and together they start their lives anew. Far from this place he'd take her. No fucking vampires, no witches, no Lettie Mae and no Tommy.

 

In the background, Alcide nervously paced back and forth which didn't help much with everyone else's nerves. Then suddenly, he stopped pacing altogether. He sensed something lurking outside and so did Sam for Sam's neck stiffened and he quickly got up on his feet. Simultaneously he and Alcide sniffed the air sharply.

 

Scritch scritch, scritch scritch.

 

The sudden loud but urgent scratching sound coming from behind the front door gave everyone a start. Not knowing what to expect, they all had their weapons drawn and ready, with the exception of Sam. He didn't seem quite as alarmed as the rest were, but interestingly enough looked rather peeved. While everyone else watched, he promptly walked over to the door and opened it with a look about him as though he was about to send some annoying salesman on his way.

 

Once he opened the door, there before him a large brown dog stood on the porch, a blood hound to be exact. With its long floppy ears and big droopy eyes, it looked knowingly at Sam and barked once, then on its own accord let itself in. With an easy confident gait, it walked past Sam and sat down before everyone who had by this gathered around wondering where, why and how a dog seemingly from nowhere up and invite itself into to this cabin, especially at this time of the night.

 

Sam looked down at the dog disapprovingly and said,

 

“ Luna, what are you doing here?”

 

“Sam, this ain't bring a pet to work day.” Lafayette said looking quizzically at the dog sitting before them. He found it strange that one, Sam knew the animal and two, that it would be wandering around the woods when there were no houses for miles around.

 

“Luna? Who the hell is Luna. Don't tell me this dog is a..” Tara began, lowering her crossbow.

 

Alcide sniffed again and ended her sentence with an air of certainty, “Shifter!”.

 

Surrounded by on-lookers, the dog kept its eyes riveted on Sam and in an instant, reverted into its human form. Gone was the dog and in its place a naked woman. Lean but not well configured, the dark haired woman stood before them erect, proud, unabashed and not in the least bothered by a bunch of folks looking at her nakedness.

 

“Oh damn woman, ain't you ever heard of Brazilian wax?” Lafayette rang out.

 

“Shut up Lafy. This isn't the time to make jokes.” Jesus interjected.

 

“What are you doing here?” Sam said impatiently at the woman.

 

“What the fuck is going on?” Tara demanded. She didn't appreciate the way Luna was looking at him, as though she wanted to jump his bones.

 

 

Luna, ignoring Sam turned her gaze on Tara and gave her a once over that put her on edge.

 

“Uh oh, kitty claws. Hookah, she sizin' you up.” Lafayette said in Tara's direction.

 

 

Luna devilishly snickered and called over her shoulder while she kept her eyes locked on Tara, “Guys, come on in.”

 

Suddenly, the tiny room became busy with blurring speeds of four vampire males coming through the door. Each of them took positions behind Sam, Alcide, Lafayette and Jesus, respectively. One could tell by the way these fangers carried themselves, they meant business and they were not to be fucked with. They must have belonged to some kind of biker group as they maintained their signature attire of black leather vests, dark glasses, long hair and beards. They all had complex tattoos covering the majority of their thick arms.

 

Before Tara could react, Luna grabbed the cross-bow from her and simply turned it on her, aiming it straight at her chest.

 

 

“I so want to see you die, slowly.” said Luna who adjusted her aim and raised the nose of the weapon higher to be in line with Tara's head.

 

“What the fuck is your problem. I don't even know you.” Tara responded looking at her opponent's finger inching closer to the trigger.

 

“Honey, I feel I know you well enough to hate you and to kill you.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Oh yes I do. After watching you for hours fuck my Sam right on that bed last night, I think I've earned the right to say that I know you.”

 

“Hours? Dang.” Lafayette mouthed to himself.

 

Alcide, looking on in silence, caught himself slightly smiling at the very same thought. He quickly adjusted his expression so that that no one, especially Sam would notice the lust in his eyes. Privately, he always found Tara to be an attractive young woman, but now, began to see her in a completely different light. In the past he'd been with countless women, human and weres alike and yet not one of them could match his stamina in the bedroom. He was a man who had a formidable appetite for sex and enjoyed fucking for hours. When it came to having straight up borderline rough sex, he was most certainly in it for the long haul and by the sound of it, he got the impression that Tara was in for those kinds of things too. Hmm, I wonder, Alcide began to to say to himself as he conjured up images of her naked body sprawled out on a haystack. His manhood came alive when he stole a glance at her form. Even though she was fully clothed and standing next to a perfectly naked woman, his dick only stirred for Tara and the animal in him wanted to undress her and mount her right there and then.

 

Fuck! I'm gonna get us all killed if I don't stay focused. Alcide thought inwardly.

 

“You watched us?” Sam asked in disgust. Although last night Tara shared the most beautiful and intimate moment with Sam, she couldn't help but be bothered by the thought of being spied on by this lunatic.

 

“I saw everything. From start to finish. From the top of a tree I had an excellent view of the two of you screwing your brains out in the moonlight. Sam, you are a fool to be with the likes of this human instead of being with me, a fellow shifter.”

 

 

As Tara listened to the woman she could see the venom literally slide off her tongue, especially when she said, my Sam.

 

“A moonlight fuck. How sweet.”, the six foot five red-haired burly vampire remarked as he kept a steely grip on Lafayette while he took a gloved hand and eerily stroked his cheek. Lafayette recoiled to his cold touch.

 

“You're right. Our kind should stick together, make love and make lots of shifter babies. Luna, you're the one for me.” Sam lied, hoping that what he said would distract her. It worked because Luna eyes flickered and the corners of her mouth twitched upwards. Meanwhile, he hoped that Tara would've picked up on what he was doing and do something real quick. Turned out that she did.

 

 

Without warning, like a jaguar, Tara lunged at Luna who had for a split second dropped her focus. Her cage-fighting abilities came to the forefront as she wrapped her arms about the naked woman's legs and lifted her up clear off the ground. She then used their weights and pitched them both onto the the floor with a loud thud. Luna landed squarely on her back. Taking most of the impact Luna was left laid out flat with Tara straddling her. So not only was the wind knocked out of the skin-walker's lungs, she lost her grip on the crossbow which was then sent scattering across the room and finally coming to an abrupt stop at Alcide's feet.

 

Standing next to the table with Alcide was a tall and quite large blond vampire. The Nordic looking vamper had one hand around Alcide's throat. He smiled mockingly at him when saw him staring longingly and helplessly at the loaded crossbow. Alcide growled and brought down both his arms on top of the vampire's. Unfortunately, the vampire was far stronger than Alcide did not flinch, not even by a millimeter. He just kept on smiling his toothy smile and said,

 

“I don't much like the taste of dog, but, tonight I'll make an exception.”

 

With that, his fangs popped down, long and sharp looking. He then bit down tightly leaving his victim to feel a hot searing pain in his neck.

 

Sam looking on, had also been apprehended by another biker vampire then jumped into action and quickly turned himself into a rhinoceros. With his well positioned long sharp horn, he pierced the vampire straight through the torso. Though this was not enough to kill the fanged fiend instantly, it was enough to do decent damage and render the night crawling bastard powerless. Sam knew he had to finish what he started quickly before the vamper figured out a way to get the upper hand.

 

As a two ton muscular machine, Sam took the vampire for a ride skewered to his horn. He bolted through the open door and ran clear across the grass. As Sam headed straight towards a tree with a low branch, the vampire realized his fate and tried in vain to pry himself off the horn. Alas, it was too late when Sam came in sudden contact with the sharp branch, so did the vampire. He became proper staked through his heart and screamed his last scream before erupting into a fine bloody mess.

 

Back inside, the blond vampire remained firmly clamped down on the were wolf''s neck with an unforgiving gusto, robbing him of his life. Within seconds, Alcide felt light headed and his vision began to wane. Then without warning his legs gave out from under him and he could feel his own heart beat slow way down. The vampire then caught his weakened victim and held him in his tattooed arms and joined him on the floor beneath the table while he continued to feed.

 

As Alcide lay down on the oak floors with the vampire barnacled to his neck, he looked wearily across the room and saw that both Lafayette and Jesus equally shared the same fate as he for they too were on the floor haplessly being fed upon by their respective vampires. Lafayette eyes met his and in his weakened state pointed at something in his direction. Alcide quickly realized what he was pointing at, and mustered all the strength he had in him to reach above his head and loosen the stake Sam had taped to the undercarriage of the table earlier on.

 

“Dieeee...dieeee.” Alcide uttered weakly.

 

“Yeah, yeah. Quit yer hollerin'!” The fanger said and went back to feeding.

 

Slamming the sharp wooden stake straight into his chest, Alcide gave the vampire a final and true death.

 

He then picked up the crossbow that was laying next to him, took aim and shot twice. Luckily for both Lafayette and Jesus that his aim was perfect as the last two vampires were given a bloody ending.

 

~*0*0*~


 

 

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.