Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


pic

He rang the bell, his stomach sick with nerves. Standing outside Dana’s front door, he felt as if what he was about to do was simultaneously the easiest and the hardest thing in the world. He was dressed in a white full sleeved shirt and jeans, unsure of why he felt the need to dress formally for sex. Ingrid had raised an eyebrow when she saw him that morning and he told her it was because he had some meetings in the city. Scruffy and eccentric was what he did best; slouchy beanies and t-shirts and hoodies and sweat pants.

She was on the phone when she answered the door, dressed in black jeans and a red GAP fitted t-shirt, her wavy hair tied back and her glasses back on. The fantasy of her dressed in sheer underwear instantly evaporated but she looked good. It was when her guard was down she looked her best. Although Andrew thought she looked stunning when she was dressed up, she looked cold and removed from everyone else, a goddess being forced to mingle with mortals. Andrew wanted to tell her to dress like this always, keep her face make up free, her hair in soft waves, her glasses on.  She was most beautiful when she was human.

“Hi, sorry come in” She said, smiling in apology, covering the mouthpiece. “I’ll be quick.” He followed her inside, only hearing snatches of conversation.

“No, I understand you’re busy… Saturday isn’t good for me, I teach ballet to groups of four year olds…how about the evening? You can come to my place if you like…no, I’m sorry but today I am busy” She caught Andrew’s eye and she pulled a face, conveying her irritation at the caller. 

“Well, I emailed everyone about this yesterday morning. Tell you what you send me back all your available times and I will fit you in, okay? Bye, Derek” She ended the call and looked at Andrew. “I’m sorry about that; one of my students seems to think I solely exist for his benefit.”

“That’s cool” Andrew replied, scuffing his feet on the floor nervously before looking at her. “How are you? How was the rest of your weekend?”

“I’ve been well; I met Gerry for breakfast on Sunday” Dana paused, waiting for his reaction.

“Yeah? How is she?” Andrew asked politely, not really caring.

“Good, she’s great. Her mother is interested in hiring me to work at her agency, as an assistant” Dana said.

That was where Jacquie worked. Fuck.

“Well that’s great news” Andrew smiled. “Are you going to take it?”

“I think I am actually” Dana seemed excited now, thrilled to share the good news with him.  “I mean it’ll be paperwork and making coffee but Gerry says it’s a great way for me to make contacts for further work and she’s happy to have it scheduled around my classes and I mean… I don’t want to tutor bratty college and high school students forever, you know? This is a way for me to finally have a real job with a steady income. But enough about me” She was embarrassed now, aware of her rambling. “How about you? How was your weekend?”

“It was good, I didn't do much. I had breakfast with my agent this morning. I’ve been asked to do this series for raising awareness on domestic violence. And she also wants me to release a book of all the celebrity portraiture I’ve done so far. So yeah, I’ve been great.”

“A book of celebrity photos? Like Annie Leibovitz?” There was that familiar glint of amusement in her eyes, mischief in her voice.

“Like Annie Leibovitz” Andrew said, laughing, remembering the session they had with Marie. There was a pause between them, filled with expectation. It was like a wide gulf where both were on the other side, neither of them brave enough to cross. Dana decided to take the first plunge.

“So? She asked archly, with a raised eyebrow. “What can I do for you?”

This was the moment. The moment when the line was officially crossed, the moment his foot was firmly set down. No more hovering.

“I want to see your bedroom” He told her, pretending to be blasé even though his heart was a jackhammer in his chest.

She considered him for a moment, knowing what he has done. Then stepped beckoningly backward, motioning with her hand to follow.

The bedroom was only two strides along the hall and was quite small and cramped compared to the rest of the apartment. The bed was a black four poster, and there were cream sheets on the bed. He could tell Dana has gone through some pains to utilize the most of the small space she had. There were several lamp fixtures in the place, to make up for the lack of natural light this room allowed.  At first glance one would say it was artfully decorated like the rest of her house and also just as impersonal. Perhaps because that was who Dana was to everyone who did not know her well enough; beautiful and impersonal. He however saw small touches of her everywhere, the bookshelf with the stereo and CDS, the stack of library books right next to her bed. The balding toy monkey perched on her dresser. The teapot on the shelf.  There was a large oil painting above the dresser, opposite the shelves.

 “Oh, I’m sorry I should have offered earlier, do you want something to drink?” Dana asked, her voice interrupting his thoughts.

“No, I’m good” He would have killed for something alcoholic but decided not to. He didn’t want to be inebriated during this moment. He sat down on a corner of the bed but feeling like a hulking giant decided to stand up. Dana sat on the bed, sinking back against the pillows. She had not thought it would be this way. She had dreamed they would fall into each other, giggling and wild. The atmosphere instead felt muted and forlorn. Dana knew what his presence here was costing him and that made her feel quite sad, there was no victory in it as she had thought there would be.

“Are you okay?” Dana’s voice was soft, her gaze assessing. “You look a bit nervous.”

“I am nervous” Andrew confessed bluntly. “I don’t-” He frowned, shook his head, started again. “This is not what I am used to. I don’t have practice at this.”  

“I know.”

“I might disappoint you” He laughed abjectly, remembering how she once said sex always seemed to be better in her mind than compared to the reality. “You might end up despising me” He muttered.

Dana watched his gaze shift to the floor, the flicker of his curly eyelashes. “Do you think I would despise you for being human? Do you think I’m the sort of person who would laugh at you or judge you?”

“No, it isn’t about judgment…I don’t know how to describe it” Now Andrew was worried he had offended her.

“Do you think all these months between us have been something that petty?”

“I don’t know” He repeated “I hope not, you know what I mean.”

She shook her head ruefully, as if she was disappointed. She looked down at her hands, the painted black fingernails, the lazy girl’s manicure. “I will never forget that you came here, that you’re standing in my bedroom. I didn’t think you would do it. So you’ve already proven yourself better than what I imagined.”

“And I haven’t even done anything yet.” He almost smiled.

Dana stepped off the bed, walking a few steps over to meet him.

“Do you trust me?” She asked, taking his hand into her own. Dana was surprised by how large his hands, the wide palm, the long tapering fingers. But she was pleased. Hands were always her favorite feature on men.

“Yes” Andrew replied, half lying.  I don’t know is what he really wanted to say.

“Take off your clothes then, right now, everything except your underwear.”

“What? Why?” He was surprised by this request, even though he had been planning for it the entire time.

Dana saw the doubt on his face then. Standing on tip-toe, she leant forward and whispered in his ear.

“I may never see you again and I want you to take off your clothes.”

He looked at her, still hesitant.

“Please” Dana added.

He began to unbutton his shirt and Dana turned around to give him privacy, which Andrew thought was amusing. Once his jeans and socks were also on the floor, he stood there in his boxers, waiting. He was pitching a tent and he felt slightly embarrassed by how juvenile he felt.

“Done?” She asked, her back still turned.

“Yep” He replied. This was not how he had thought the morning was going to be. He hated to admit it but he had imagined it as some sort of steamy sex scene from a Hollywood movie. He would knock on his door, she would open it, and they would stare at each other for a second or two before they fell into each other’s arms in a frantic frenzy.

“Lie down on the bed, on your stomach” She tapped the pillow with her knuckles.

He did as he was told, stretching out, the sheets feeling smooth and cool against him.

Apprehension rose from him like a vapor, but Dana ignored it. She ran her gaze over his solid back, knowing what places to touch that would make him snatch his breath and squirm. But that was not her intention, she needed him to know that he was safe.

Her hands fluttered harmlessly to the shallow of his ribs and began to rub softly. Andrew felt the touch before his brain registered it and goose bumps prickled his skin. Her fingers coasted up and down his spine, swivelled around his hips. He waited for her to touch the crest of his rear but she did not trespass that area. She massaged his feet and legs, moving back up. She ran her fingers through his hair, massaged his scalp which to Andrew felt like heaven. She looped his ears, surfed his neck, travelled down his arms and even worked his hands. Now that he was no longer nervous his groin was throbbing with want.

“Who’s that? In the painting?” Andrew mumbled as she continued to knead his muscles. He could feel himself becoming sleepy.

“Edith Piaf and Billie Holiday, two of my favorite female singers” Dana replied. “The painting was a gift.”

“I thought your favorite was Janet Jackson” He teased.

“You remember that?” Dana laughed.

“Yep, I do. Can I turn around now?”

“No” Dana’s voice was firm.

“Why not? I want you to massage my front as well.”

“I bet you do” She replied. Andrew could hear the smile in her voice as she added, “But I don’t think it’s a good idea.”

“Why do you think that?” He asked.

“Because we’ll end up having sex” Her tone was practical. “And I don’t think we should do that, not today anyway.”

“Because?”

“Because I don’t think you’re ready. Now sshh, just relax, okay? This massage is not meant to be erotic.”

“Well that sucks” He said, only half pretending to be disappointed. But soon enough, he did begin to relax, to the point where he was struggling to keep his eyes open. The painting of the two women began to swim in his line of vision as his eyes opened and closed. He could not fall asleep.

When he opened his eyes again, he was covered with a blanket. The room seemed darker. Dana was sitting on the floor, against the dresser, reading a book, her glasses gone.

“Hey what time is it?” He asked, stifling a yawn. Andrew couldn’t believe he fell asleep. He felt so good, as if he'd been drowned and revivied.

“It’s twelve” She looked up at him. “You slept for about an hour; you aren’t late for anything are you?”

“No, I have the day free” He replied, sitting up. Holding out his hand, he beckoned her over. “Come here.”

Dana was almost apprehensive as she approached him. Now she was the one who looked nervous.

“Yes?” She asked, allowing her hand to be enclosed.

Andrew pulled her onto the bed, rolling her over to the other side. She laughed, surprised. He kissed her hard, pressing his body against her forcibly, one hand reaching down to undo her jeans. She begun to protest at this, even though she was still laughing.

“Andrew! I said we weren’t going to-”

“I know, I know. We can just lie here and have a pash instead, how about that?”

“A pash?” Dana began to giggle. “What does that mean?”

 “It’s Australian slang for kissing. So?” He started to kiss her all over her face, her eyebrows, her cheeks, her nose, the side of her mouth. “What do you think?”

“Sound good” She laughed, melting at his touch. She began to kiss him back and soon what started out as a few kisses escalated in fever pitch, both of them rubbing against each other. Soon her remaining clothes were quickly discarded, as they became a writhing mound of entwined arms and legs, mouths stifling moans, their breathing shattering into canopy, ragged waves, both gasping for air. She was naked like him, albeit the raspberry colored lace underwear she was wearing.

“You look delicious” He whispered, gazing down at her. “I want to lick you all over.” He began to kiss her stomach moving down right before he ran his tongue over the material.

“No, no!” Dana shook her head, pressed her legs together. “Please don’t, I don’t like that.”

Andrew looked up at her puzzled. “You don’t like oral?”

“I don’t like it being done to me” She sat up and looked at him.  Pushing her hair to one side, she said, “I can go down on you though, if you want me to?”

His first instinct was to say yes but he shook his head, declining. The idea of it being one-sided made him feel like a jerk.

“No, it’s fine. We can just keep kissing” He said, positioning himself over her. He didn’t know if he was going to last longer though, all this dry humping made him feel as if his dick was about to melt.

“You can take these off if you like” Dana said then, as if reading his mind, her hand grazing his boxer shorts. “I’ll keep mine on” She added.

"Okay but I want you to be on top this time" Andrew told her. Dana opened her mouth to protest, a blush forming on her face.

“Just for a little bit, just for a few minutes” He added.

She nodded in response, “Fine.”

 And as he lay back, it was Dana who grasped his boxers and pulled them down his legs. He was now laying on his back completely naked and she with her underwear on, her eyes travelling up and down his form. 

She began to straddle his thighs and he looked at her, admiring her small pert breasts, the concave of her navel, her thin waist and long legs. The sight of her was more than he could bear. Her cheeks were red and her lips delicious and full. 

Andrew watched her crawl up over him lay on him. He bit his lip to stop himself from moaning at the feel of her skin, the warmth of her press into him.

Andrew could feel her breasts compress into his chest, the stiff nipples, and her legs opening around his thighs. He clasped his hands around her small waist, as she reached down and took his penis in her hand and pressed it up until it landed between her legs rubbing against the soft fabric. He felt her slide her hips up until his cock was tucked between her legs. He began to rock up and back down, closing his eyes and savoring the feel of them sliding together. Her black hair was hanging around him, and as they moved together she kissed him. He opened his mouth to her and traced her teeth with his tongue. 

Her kiss was mesmerizing, soft. The taste of her was everywhere, on his tongue, in his skin. Andrew could smell her body everywhere. He began to move a bit more urgently and was pleased when she felt her moving against him just as fast, meeting his thrusts. Andrew couldn’t help but think how it almost felt like they were fucking. Her wetness and his dripping was lubricating them to the point where it almost felt as if they were skin to skin. 

There was another benefit to her being on top, and that was that his hands were free and he let them roam over her, tracing a line down her lower back and squeezing his fingers into the crack of her ass, listening to her moan as he explored all her delicate places. 

Dana was clinging to Andrew, breathing in his ear, kissing him, kissing down his neck and nibbling his shoulder as she lifted her hips up and down on his hard cock. She was breathing through her open mouth, moving on him faster, pressing the tip of him into her clit and letting it slide back between her legs. He could feel the hunger rising in her. 

Andrew traced a hand around her thigh and turning it palm up began to press his fingers between her legs so she was being stimulated with both his fingers and the head of his cock. As he rubbed her though, he was slipping his hand inside her panties, rubbing the bare skin. He held his fingers so they were right over her clit, skin to skin, pressing his fingertips in and rubbing over the top. She jumped at the feel of his hand. He slowly began pulling her open, waiting for her to tell him to stop. But her response was to tremble, and press against wherever he was touching her, grinding her sex into him.

As his fingers worked her it was causing the fabric to slip to the side of her vagina, until his penis slipped right into the folds of her, the gush of wetness suddenly lubricating him. The tip of him was directly touching her now when she raised her hips and was being enfolded when she let her hips slip down.

Andrew held to her, pulling her against him, continuing to stroke her open legs, letting her move on his body faster and faster. She was still kissing his neck and shoulder, nipping lightly, taking what she wanted. He rubbed her clit along the length of his cock, keeping his contact with her as she was moving faster on him.

“I want to fuck you” He said.

“I know me too” Dana said breathlessly. "I just don’t want you to regret it, Andrew… uh, it feels too soon… Oh, god, this is enough.”

“Please, we’re so close” Andrew didn’t want to beg her but he couldn’t help it. He continued to thrust against her, her underwear held to the side. “I won’t regret it, trust me.” His body was bowed with it’s want to be inside her, he was almost snarling.

Dana stopped and looked at him, assessing him for a second before she nodded and leant down to kiss him. She lifted her hips up so that he could pull her underwear down. His eyes widened at the sight of her, completely hairless.

“Wow, all clear for landing, huh?” He joked. Dana laughed embarrassedly, covering her eyes with her hand.

Repositioning themselves they began to rock together as they did before, Dana bringing her hips forward, only this time the head of his penis slipped right inside. When she lifted her hips again Andrew felt himself sliding back forward touching her back again. He could feel her opening around him, the exquisite pressure. With the next thrust Andrew lifted his hips a little higher and felt himself sliding in a little further. Deeper. He laid his hands over the small of her back and pulled her down on him, feeling himself slide all the way up into her. He continued to hold onto her, forcing her to stay still. 

“Oh my god” Dana gasped. "Oh you feel so good." She looked down at their bodies, between their legs where he was still pressed into her.

“It’s been so long, I forgot what this felt like” She said, eyes closed, a content sigh escaping from her lips as she moved her hips back and forth.

“How long?” He asked, curious.

“Umm… around a year. I want you to be on top” Dana told him. She bent down to kiss him again. And then rolling to one side of him, Andrew held to her so that he was lying up on top. She laid her hands above her head and he felt her spread her legs out, lifting her knees. Wide open, Andrew was still deep inside as he started to pump in and out. Dana wrapped her arms and legs around him, digging her nails in.

"Do you like that?" Andrew asked.

“Yes” Dana replied, her voice small. She was whimpering.  Andrew kept pounding into her, unable to stop. And then they were kissing again. Their tongues dancing, the movement of their bodies, the feel of her legs wrapped around him, he would not forget. Their skin was wet with sweat, their bellies sliding together as they fucked, it was the purest pleasure. Moving faster, harder, hungrier. Rocking against one another.

“Let me know when you’re about to, you know” She sighed.

“Come?” He asked, his voice hoarse.

“Yes. Don’t-come-in-me” Her lone rational thought. Each word was a gasp.

He was moving on her hard and fast now, fucking her with full abandon.  He placed his finger on her clit, mashing it as he rubbed it in urgent circles. Dana’s body began to spasm and tremble and he could feel her squeezing tight around his cock. Andrew could feel himself nearing orgasm and he started to panic. Should he say something now? Was she on birth control? No condom. Oh, god.

He knew he should pull out, but he didn't want to. Her body began thrashing underneath him.

"Ahh-ahh-ahh" Dana was clinging to him as if she was drowning and he was a life raft, contracting tighter and tighter, her thighs quivering. “Oh god, oh god.” He could tell she was coming at that point and it only further heightened his own need.

“Oh, fuck, Dana” He groaned as he felt it rise in him, that familiar sensation in his thighs. Andrew’s heart was beating a mile a minute, he was short of breath and then suddenly he could feel himself exploding right inside her, and a wave of confusion. For a moment he felt as if the surging within him would never stop, that he would pulse on for days.

"You came in me? Shit" A pause, followed with “It’s okay, go ahead. Don’t worry.”

She began to buck against him even harder, arching her back and pressing against him.

And then it was over. Their bodies began to relax, soften. At the end muscles were sore, skin teeth-marked and slicked with sweat, and both of them were shaking.

“Are you okay?” Andrew asked, pushing her sweaty hair away from her face. He was worried that she would be angry now, feel tricked or coerced.

“Mhmm yeah, I’m great” Dana smiled at him, her voice dreamy and distant. “How about you? Any regret?”

“None” He told her, kissing her lightly on the lips. He felt strangely sleepy, which was unlike him. Normally he felt high wired after sex, ready to do anything but sleep. He moved off her, scooping her body to the side of his, spooning her, legs tangling together. He told himself that he should probably get up and get dressed, but he remained where he was, listening to Dana sleep beside him. Before he knew it, he had closed his eyes as well.

* * *

She woke up to find him kissing her again.

“Hey” She asked her voice thick with sleep. “What time is it?”

“Around four” Andrew answered, rolling her onto her back. He moved over her, leaning down to kiss the hollow of her throat, her sternum, her breasts.

“Hmm, I’m not making you late, am I?” Dana could feel the familiar trembling sensation running down her stomach to the inside of her thighs. She was already wet with anticipation.

“Don’t worry about that, open your legs” He commanded. She did as told and he moved in between her. She wrapped her legs around his waist in response, attempted to pull him down. He rested his weight on his forearms, moved inside her in what seemed like one fluid motion. Both gasped at the same time and paused, adjusting to the feeling. Dana began to move her hips

“Wait, not yet. I need to ask you something” He told her. She stilled, her body quivering. Waiting.

“Yes?”

“And you have to tell me the truth, okay?” Andrew moved out a little, listened to her exhale. To Andrew, her sigh almost sounded like disappointment.

 “Okay” Dana responded, trying not to sound impatient. Hurry up. Fuck me. Not that she would ever say that aloud.

“How was it for you? What we just did, I mean. I need to know.”

Dana frowned, puzzled at the question. “You mean the sex?”

“Yeah, that” He smiled, trying to be light yet she could tell he was nervous. “I mean…” He was too scared to ask her if she regretted the sex, instead he said “You did come, right?”

“Yes, I did” Dana smiled at the memory. “It was amazing, it was great.” Dana had always thought the focus of “coming” was quite overrated. She focused on sex itself and if there was an orgasm, it was only the icing on the cake.

“Really?” Andrew looked dubious, unsure.

“Yes, Andrew!” She laughed, tapped his arm lightly in reproach. “I wasn’t faking anything, if that’s what you’re asking.”

“No, it’s just… you told me once you hated sex. I was worried about letting you down.”

“I did hate sex for a while” Dana told him. Her face was now serious, the teasing gone. She reached up and kissed him. “You want the truth?”

“Yeah. Of course.”

“I was in England as an exchange student a few years back and I met this guy...I won’t bore you with the details but it was a very serious relationship. He gave me his mom’s ring; he said he wanted to marry me.”

Andrew tried to keep his face neutral. He wondered if she was talking about Phillip. “And?”

“I loved him, I used to always think of him as the love of my life but the sex… it started off great, he was the most attentive and most adult person I had ever been with… but as time went on, it became too distorted. He became violent.”

“Shit.”

“Yeah. The boundaries blurred and I used to always feel like I was being tested and every time I failed to do something he wanted me to do… it was awful. And when I did do things right, he was so proud of me and I was happy that I had pleased him but I felt dead inside, I can’t…” She looked at him, willing him to understand. “It’s hard to explain.”

“No, it’s okay” He kissed her reassuringly. “I’m sorry you had to go through that.”

“No, don’t be, it’s fine. Anyway, the relationship ended, I came back here and the idea of dating or even being with anyone else seemed impossible, I thought I could never do it again. But then I met other people and began to date again and at first I was still resistant to having sex, I told guys I waited at least a few months. Most of them left pretty quickly, one or two of the were willing to wait that long but then I always ended things if it reached that point.”

Andrew studied her face as Dana spoke; saw the shadows of emotions flicker across her face even though her voice was calm and monotone.

“So eventually, I tried again and… it was horrible. As soon as the other person was inside me, I felt this panic attack. I couldn’t breathe. I’d hear this screeching inside my head. The guy would feel like a dead weight, I felt like I was literally being crushed even though it wasn’t the case at all. Sometimes I’d push them off me and they would think I was crazy. Sometimes I got through it but then I never wanted to see that person again.” Dana wanted to tell him about Phillip, the guilt that had haunted her long after his death, how she had always felt as if his presence was in the room when she with other men, as if he was watching her. You’re mine, he had always told her, there will never be anyone else. Those words haunted her to this day. But to tell Andrew that would have meant to reveal his identity and she was not ready to do that.

“So around a year ago, I made a choice to be celibate. I just thought my emotional baggage… I had some stuff I needed to deal with and I didn’t think it was fair to unload that on other people, to waste their time.”

Andrew inwardly winced, feeling her pain. The idea that she had thought of herself as a burden hurt.

“And then I saw you” Dana told him, avoiding his eyes, “At the Plachy exhibition and I felt this thing, like it was…” She was blushing now, tongue tied. “My stomach had these butterflies and it was the first time in what seemed like forever that I could… you know… be with someone again.”

Andrew said nothing in response, waiting for her to continue.

“And then I found out you were engaged and I felt so crushed, I wanted to cry. I thought after you left, I would never see you again. But then you emailed me the next day and we started talking and I told myself that if I couldn’t have you, I’d just be happy to be your friend. I waited for the feelings to dim down, but it just got stronger and…” Dana hated this, hated baring her soul like this. It was frightening. She wanted to stop. She was looking everywhere but at him.

“Okay, and then?” Andrew asked, trying to keep his tone neutral.

“Well, we know how things progressed and it got to today and then in the bedroom, when I made you lie down and said you weren’t ready for sex. I lied” Dana blurted. “The truth was I was worried I wasn’t ready and all I wanted to do was touch you, which is why I massaged you. I didn’t want to be touched.”

“Fuck, why didn’t you tell me, Dana?” A cold, prickly sensation burst out on his skin. He felt panic rising within him. Had he forced her somehow or pressured her? Had she only had sex with him just to please him?

“I would have been happy just to do that forever” Dana confessed. “Just for us to kiss and me to touch you, but then you pulled me to you and...and I wanted more. I didn’t want to stop. I forgot about everything, I wasn’t thinking. For the first time I wasn’t thinking. I wasn't outside of the sex, I was part of it. It felt so good that I...” She trailed off, her face now burning.

“Go on” He began to kiss her shoulder, the hollow of her neck. He began to move his hips again. His words were getting jumbled. “Don’t stop.”

“After we were done, I felt normal and- Oh!” She gasped, as he slid inside her all the way.

“Look at me” Andrew turned Dana’s face towards him, staring at her for a second before he leant down and kissed her hard on the mouth. “Keep going, tell me.” His voice was on edge, thick with desire.

“I, uh… um, I felt normal and I thought… um, I thought I would never feel like this again and I just… oh god… I feel so happy. I just feel really happy.”

“You do?” He saw the beads of sweat form around her hairline, the way she was starting to gasp for breath. He began to move a bit more urgently. 

“Yes, yes” Dana was struggling to talk now, her breathing becoming more shallow. “I felt so grateful…. I felt like I should have thanked you or something.”

“Pleasure’s mine” Andrew told her, laughing slightly. 

Dana smiled at him, reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck.  They began to kiss and soon both were beginning to pant from their exertions. Now they were moving with abandon, the conversation halted. Dana's chin was hooked over his shoulder as she tried to register all the different pleasures rippling through her, not just his movement inside her, but his large hands spanning out on her body, her breasts pressed against his chest, the slippery sheen of sweat. 

"God... I'm gonna..."Andrew's voice was strained.  "I think I'm going to....”

"Wait, wait...." Dana began to move faster, pushing for her own release. "Not yet. Together. I want us to do this - ." She was breathing faster; he was plunging in deeper, so deep that she could feel him as if he was diving into the depths of her, beneath the surface of skin and flesh. Dana cried out, closing her eyes, throwing her head back and then-

A flash of bright white light eclipsed her vision.

Darkness.

Ecstasy flooded her brain, strong and fast like a hit of heroin. She could feel him coming inside her then, the grunt low in his throat as jet after jet of semen, hot and slick, painted her insides. Dana cried out, her body thrashing underneath his, her mouth stumbled for his as she kissed him insatiably. She could not remember the last time she had felt so good, it was too good, too intense, too much. She felt as if her mind couldn't handle the strain of it.

She pulled her mouth away and said something then, words incoherent amidst her sighs and moans.

“What?” Andrew gasped, leaning down to hear. “What did you say?”

“I-said- if we never… if we never have sex again, I’ll still be happy. I’m just so glad I had this. Just this”

"Is that right?" Andrew laughed breathlessly, his voice low. Dana nodded, unable to speak.

“Well you know something. I wouldn't” He bent his head down to reclaim her lips once again. “I wouldn’t.” 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.