Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Sonny stared at the phone. At least he was fine for now. He went into the living room. Brenda’s nurse had given her a sedative. The dark haired beauty rocked herself by the fireplace. Sonny opened the door and walked down the hall to Johnny and Carly’s apartment.

“He’s safe,” He announced to the group of people there. “I need to talk to Johnny alone.”

Robin and Elizabeth walked out of the apartment. Carly took her son up stairs.

“He’s in Moreno’s territory. We need to find a way to get him out.” Sonny said pouring himself a drink.

“Is he hurt?” Johnny asked looking at his boss.

“Yeah but someone is looking after him. Nicki, find out what you can about her.” If he could find anything. “We’ve got less than two weeks to get him out.”

 

 

Jason opened his eyes. He remembered what happened the night before. She saved him. She slept in the chair next to the bed. He tried to move but the pain was too much. Things were hazy. He tried sitting up again.

“Go to sleep Jason your friends know you are safe.” She muttered from the chair. “No one is going to hurt you here.”

His eyes closed again. Recovery for the enforcer was slow. He slept most of the time. She fed, cleaned him and helped him to the restroom. He had to swallow his basic instincts and trusted this stranger. Not that she did anything to concern him. She kept everyone at bay and cared for him. Sonny gave him the full story. He owed her his life.

 

Friday November 25

Jason watched as she cleaned the apartment again. He had gotten to know her routine. Wake up, go to the store, change his bandages, cook lunch, workout, cook dinner, watch TV. He had only been fully conscience for a few days. He knew she was dating Johnny Moreno. She said she was not going to turn him over to them. He believed her but something was wrong and she would not tell him what.

It was five o’clock. He turned his cell phone on. It rang almost immediately.

“Sonny,” He did not need to ask who it was.

“We can’t get you out until Thursday.” Jason sighed.

“Alright.” He closed the phone. “I can’t leave until Thursday.”

“No,” She sat down on the floor and began to cry.

“Damn it! Nicki what’s wrong?” He demanded. “Let me help you.”

“You know Johnny Moreno’s my boyfriend. Tomorrow is my birthday. I turn eighteen…well nineteen, he thinks I’m seventeen…” She stopped a blush coated her face.

“He wants to have sex with you.” Jason said quietly. She did not have to tell him. He knew Johnny’s reputation. He hurt women. That was why she wanted him gone.

“He won’t stay long. You can hide in the closet. I have all of the old blankets we can make something really comfortable for you. You just got to promise you won’t interfere.” She was sobbing now. “Promise Jason, no matter what happens don’t come out.”

“I can’t let him hurt you.” He grated.

“You can if you want to live. You know he’d kill us both without thinking about it. It’s more than just the two of us. They have my grandmother. She’s all the family I have left. It’s not hard. It’s just sex. Just stay in the closet. Please.” Jason nodded. Nichole spent the night arranging the storage bay so he could rest comfortably. She stacked four blankets and folded a fifth in case he got cold. There were two pillows. She gave him her iPod and wall jack. Nicki made sandwiches and put in several bottles of water including an empty two-liter bottle. They settled in the bed where Jason had been sleeping next to her. Tonight he held her in his arms wondering why life was unfair. He was the great enforcer yet he could not help the girl who saved his life. Her next words broke his heart. “It will be alright Jason. At least I have a friend now.”

Morning came too quickly. Johnny was coming at noon. He called every hour to remind her. Nicki could not stop shaking. It was like a death sentence and if it was just her, she would run. She needed to handle it. Instead of thinking about what he would do to her, she focused on keeping Jason and her grandmother alive. At eleven thirty Jason went in the closet she pushed her clothes aside after he was hidden she arranged the boxes from the back in front of him then she closed the door.

Jason listened to the rock music filter through the door. He heard the faint knock and looked at the clock on the iPod, twelve O’clock exactly. The pills left him slightly dazed. One moment ran into the other but he was still in control. He could hear Johnny’s deep baritone voice but his words were muffled. If she responded, he did not know.

The wait was agonizing.  The silence was shattered when he heard the headboard slam against the wall, on occasion she cried out. Jason knew the bastard was hurting her. There was silence before it started again. He heard the shower, then another knock at the door. The ass was talking to someone. Jason tried to relax his tense body. He could not. She was doing this for him. She was saving his life.

The closet door swung open. The sudden beam of light blinded him. “Hey babe what the hell is this shit?”

Jason recognized the creak of the bathroom door. “Grandma’s stuff I was looking for a recipe book but it wasn’t in there.”

“Recipe book? Why?” Johnny moved the first box from its perch.

“I wanted to cook you something special, but then you said we were ordering in so…” Jason held his breath as he took another box, light poured into the closet. “Hey, Johnny? Can we do it again?”

The pale hands froze on the third box. “Really? You want too?”

He seemed genially surprised. “It hurt a lot but I like the noises you make. I like that I can make you happy. I love you baby.”

Jason wondered if Johnny could hear the tremor in her voice. She was lying. He did not have to look at her to know it.

“Yeah?” Her dark hands slid over the larger pale ones. “Maybe we can use that lube stuff pop gave me so it don’t hurt so much. I want you to have a good time to but only with me. If I find out you’ve been fucking anyone else I’ll kill you.”

“Who else could make me feel this way?” Jason heard his sloppy wet kiss.

“I want to fuck your ass.” Jason heard her stumble as the man dragged her away from the closet. “Just hold still.”

Her cries were muffled as Johnny grunted. Jason clenched his fist. He held his breath as he wished the door was closed again. He could not help her. He was still too weak and he could barely hold his gun. If he had been in the hospital, the wounds would have healed a lot faster but the loss of blood and potent painkillers left him frail.

“God babe you’re incredible.” He heard the bastard mutter. “Let’s take a nap then I’ll order dinner.”

“Alright Johnny.” She was hurt. He could hear it in her voice.

 He hated people like Johnny Moreno. She was a kid who should be going to college and enjoying her life. Fuck. The bastard laid in their bed snoring. She was not asleep. He heard her moving. Slowly the boxes were put back into place and the door shut softly. She was protecting him again.

Nicki changed the music to soft jazz. Its' soft melody filled the apartment. Against his will Jason began to drift off as she intended. He had not slept the night before. He would find a way to get her out of here.

The shrilling of a phone woke him. It took a moment to realize it was not a nightmare. He was in this hell and he was not alone. “What? Hey pop, yeah. Yeah it was worth the wait. Yeah I’ll be there.”

“Amy brought dinner while you were asleep.” Nicki looked at his oversized body on her small bed. “Are you hungry?”

She hoped her voice sounded light. “No, I got to go. That bastard I’ve been chasen was spotted in Florida in some nursing home. Fuckin' Jason Morgan, I guess I laid him out good.”

He dressed while he talked. Nicki slowly made her way around the room picking up condom wrappers. “Your dad must be proud.”

He looked at her. She looked tired. He did not mean to be so rough. He just lost control. Nicki was a good kid. Maybe he would knock her up, all girls liked babies.  Pop was pushing for grand kids since that bitch they forced him to marry was not producing any. Marie, the whore was not even a virgin when they got hitched. Used pussy. He could not stand it. Naw, Nicki was his and everyone knew it. Even Maria liked the girl and Maria hated everyone.

“Johnny?” She seemed nervous. He was scaring her. “You o.k.?”

“Yeah baby. Come here.” He watched her limp over. He smiled. “I gotta go handle this. I’ll be back in a week. Stay in. I’ll have the boys bring your meals. Gotta fatten you up so I don’t hurt you so much.”

“Thanks Johnny.” She gave him a soft kiss. No one kissed like Nicki, all sweet and innocent.

“Lock the door babe.” His voice caught. Johnny did not look back when he left. He may think she deserved better than a bastard like him.

Nicki limped over to the bed. Dried blood marred the white sheets. She heard Jason moving and quickly pulled them off the mattress. She gasped when she turned around and he was there behind her.

“You move like a mouse.” She clinched the evidence of her humiliation to her. “Are you hungry because there’s plenty? If you want…”

She gasped when his arms wrapped around her gently. She shuddered. “It’s not supposed to be like that.”

His touch was so gentle she could not stop the sob that choked up from her stomach. “Thank you for saving me.”

Jason put a clean sheet on the bed and pulled her into his embrace. Nicki was not sure why but she felt safe in his arms. Three days later a large box was left outside her door. She told Jimmy, her guard, that she was giving some of her grandmothers’ things to Goodwill. Sonny arranged for two guys to pick it up.

Jason watched as she folded her laundry. She was still skittish. It hurt to see what Johnny had done to her. He was leaving the next day. He could not leave her like this.

“Nicki, come here.” He said gently.

“Are you hurting?” She dropped the shirt she was holding and ran to him.

“It’s not supposed to be that way.” He carefully pulled her onto his lap. “Let me show you.”

Tears filled her eyes as she saw the compassion in his. She wanted to know before Johnny found out she betrayed him. To know how it felt to be made love to. In her heart, she knew Johnny would never let her go. This was her only chance. She nodded.

“It won’t hurt.” He kissed her neck. Nicki closed her eyes as a shiver ran through her.

Jason lifted her in his arms and laid her to the bed. He pulled up her skirt. She did not wear any panties. Jason looked up at her. Nicki blushed and started to explain that the under garments were drying but Jason pulled her closer to his face. Dipping his finger into her, he coated it with her juices. Nicki gasped.

“See?” Jason held up his dripping finger before he sucked it clean. “You taste like honey.”

He looked at her flushed face and smiled. Jason grasped her legs and threw them over his shoulders. Slowly he ran a finger over her folds. Nicki felt him shudder. Her hands gripped the sheets under her.

Her entire body shook when his tongue finally touched her. She had no idea how magical it would be touched by him. He fucked her with his tongue in a way that Johnny never had.

Nicki bit her lower lip as she came. Jason kept sucking and licking until her shaking slowed some.

He pulled himself up and kissed her, her juices still covering his face. He stood up taking her with him. She stumbled a little on her weak legs.

Nicki watched as he sat on the coffee table and removed his shoes. He was the sexiest man alive.

Nicki could not help staring when he lowered his jeans and his erection popped out like a snake at her. She reached out and wrapped her warm hand around it. Licking her lips, she knelt in front of him.

The girl traced him from the tip to the shaft.

“Nicki.” She looked up at Jason smiling devilishly. His voice was heavy with need. “No. This is for you.”

He took her shoulders and started to pull her up. With strength that surprised him, she knocked his hands away. On her knees again, she quickly took him into her mouth.

“Nicki...” the feel of her tongue on him cut off anything he wanted to say. He whimpered as she bobbed her head up and down his member. “Jesus Nicki.”

She tightened her hand around his shaft when she felt his scrotum tightening.

“Stop, Stop, Stop,” He moaned lacing his fingers in her hair, he forced her to release him.

Jason pulled her into his embrace; he tried to regain control of his body. Nicki wiggled against him until he had to free her; the friction was killing him. Then she did something he thought he would never see Nicki do.

She lay down on the floor; her legs spread wide, the heels of her feet dug into the red rug. Watching his face, she caressed the outer lips of her core. Slowly they moved up and down as she spread her juices over her.

He licked his lips as her fingers disappeared inside her. Brown hips lifted off the ground as she gasped. He watched as she pleasured herself, not noticing he stroked his cock; his essence wetting his hand.

She bucked as she started to come. Jason fell to his knees and positioned himself between her legs. She thrust her wet fingers into his mouth inviting him to suck them clean. Hands next to her shoulders, he slammed into her.

“So wet, so tight.” He struggled to keep control. “God, Nicki!”

She wrapped her legs around him her heels dug into his calves. Jason loved the pain. When her nails raked down his back, he knew he was gone. He pumped her faster.

Nicki cried out and held on as tight as she could.

“Jason…” She cried. The friction between them began to overtake her until she came. Jason did not break his pace. He rammed into her finally collapsing when he emptied himself.

Nicki’s thighs quivered against his but she could not move them. Smiling into her shoulder Jason reached around and placed them on the ground.

“Thanks.” She said her voice shook. “I never thought it could feel that way.”

He turned serious. He pushed off her grinning at the pop their bodies made as they separated.

“I will find a way to get you out of here.” He kissed her again. Jason spent the night making love to her like he wanted to before.

When Thursday afternoon arrived everyone in the Corinthos-Morgan, warehouse held their breath. The truck came bouncing in and the slightly bruised enforcer stepped out of it. The small group of men cheered, the bastard had more lives than twenty cats.

The mood changed when Sonny and Jason went into the office. He told him everything Nicki had done for him. He needed to find her grandmother and get her to safety before he could save her.

“There’s a bigger problem. Getting to that girl is going to be nearly impossible. My contacts say Johnny is moving her and he’s not saying where. By tonight she’s in the wind.” Jason cursed. “If we start poking around and he finds out, she’s dead.”

Jason slammed his fist against the wall, knew Sonny was right. Nicki’s only hope to get out of this alive was to ride out Johnny’s obsession and then run.

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.