Ghosts, a Gilded Age mansion, heavy metal, rock and roll fashion and love collide head on as costume designer Eva Vincent finds herself in the midst of a haunting tale worthy of its own concept album.
, Original Fiction Characters:
, Suspense Story Status:
NoneWarnings: Adult Situations
, Sexual Content
, Work in Progress
February 24 2012 Updated:
July 10 2012
Shadowside was written in 2010 for my first NaNoWriMo and it's always been my intention to tighten it up for eventual publication. It features some of my favorite things in real life--heavy metal, gorgeous Asian men and big, scary mansions. Think of this as 'The Song Remains the Same' meets 'Dark Shadows'. Okay, maybe without all the decadence of the first...
1. Chapter 1 by Indira West [Reviews - 10] (4140 words)
2. Chapter 2 by Indira West [Reviews - 2] (2098 words)
3. Chapter 3 by Indira West [Reviews - 1] (4236 words)
4. Chapter 4 by Indira West [Reviews - 2] (3870 words)
5. Chapter 5 by Indira West [Reviews - 4] (3237 words)
6. Chapter 6 by Indira West [Reviews - 4] (3759 words)
7. Chapter 7 by Indira West [Reviews - 3] (3299 words)
8. Chapter 8 by Indira West [Reviews - 2] (4352 words)
9. Chapter 9 by Indira West [Reviews - 2] (2699 words)
Finally, after weeks of my muses playing hooky, Chapter Nine! Thanks so much to everyone who's read and left me feedback!
10. Chapter 10 by Indira West [Reviews - 3] (2768 words)
Many thanks to everyone who's taken this crazy rock n' roll journey with Kei, Eva and the guys from Dominion's End.
11. Chapter 11 by Indira West [Reviews - 6] (2967 words)
Just to say thank you to everyone who has read and reviewed and remained patient with my crazy muses.