Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ana+John sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!, and then some more :) hope you enjoy!




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

 

                “Get off the bike princess.”

                Ana twisted around and found herself face to face with a very angry John. Ana was not one to scare easily, hell she grew up in the Russian mafia, but he look John was giving her was making her a bit nervous. Ana swallowed nervously and slowly swung her leg off the bike, maintaining eye contact with John the entire time. They stood there watching each other for a while, John glaring and Ana looking up at him from beneath her lashes, hoping that cuteness would get her out of this situation. It wasn’t working.

                “Keys.” John ordered, holding his hand out expectantly. Ana sucked her teeth for a moment before rolling her eyes and placing the keys in his hands. He pocketed the keys and grabbed her arm, feeling her smooth heated skin beneath his hand he dragged her to his squad car, barely noticing her stumbling to keep up with him. When they reached the squad car John opened the back door for her and pushed her inside. Ana watched him as he got into the car, started the engine and pulled off. Looking around, Ana could tell they were headed in the direction of their apartments and sighed. John picked up his two-way radio.

                “Base I have a motorcycle parked off of route 127, dealer: Harley license plate number: 776277A, I need it towed into the garage for pickup tomorrow.” John barked out the order into his handheld device, leaving no room for discussion. Ana could hardly believe what she was hearing.

                “You’re having my bike towed?!” she asked in disbelief, her eyes widening in shock. John barely glanced at her in the rear view mirror before the looking back to the road.

                “Tow request confirmed Officer Thomas.” Came the scratchy voice from the other end of the radio. Ana didn’t understand how John could comprehend that with all of the static coming from the other end but he understood just fine.

                “Roger.” John replied, placing the two-way down and continuing the ride in silence. Ana folded her arms and pouted, feeling like a child being given the silent treatment. By the time they reached the apartment Ana was pissed but she remained silent as John led her from the car, into the building, and up the elevator unto they reached their floor. Ana thought he was just going to leave her at her door but instead he opened the door, motioned for her to walk in, and followed her inside, shutting the door behind him. She stormed into the living room, tugging off her denim vest and tossing it to the couch.

                “Ana, you have 4 seconds to explain to me why the fuck you ride that dangerous contraption without a helmet, and why the fuck your door wasn’t locked.” He growled his voice dangerously low and sending shivers through Ana’s body. Ana swung around to face him, feeling excited by his anger

                “Well for starters, I’m a grown ass woman so I can do whatever the fuck I want. I happen to like feeling the wind when I ride my bike and I will continue to do so. And my door isn’t locked because no one would ever break into my apartment.” She snapped, feeling her own temper rise. Ana hated being told what to do, it was one of her pet peeves. John stepped closer to her, his face dangerously close to hers and his body pulsing with anger and frustration.

                “You know what I think? I think you enjoy playing dangerous little games like this Ana, it makes you feel alive. That’s the only explanation for why you take so many risks with your safety.” John began to back her closer to the wall, and Ana was actually fearful enough to back away, but nothing could stop her smart mouth. Ana felt a sudden surge of bravado and stepped forward, meeting John face to face before her could back her into a corner.

                “You know what I think John? I think you need to live a bit more dangerously. It can’t be fun being a cop, following rules all the time. Unless that’s what you like about being a cop., living by the rules, forcing others to obey you.” She murmured, watching the way his eyes widened in surprise at her bravado before they darkened. He looked down at her lips, and Ana licked them nervously, smiling up at him. She knew his thoughts had transferred from anger to lust, or maybe a bit of both? She could definitely use his attraction for her against him. John closed his eyes and took a deep breath, attempting to get his thoughts under control, but she was definitely tempting him.

                “Ana, I’m warning you right now, this is not a game you want to play with me.” He growled, tipping her chin back with one hand so her face was upturned, her eyes meeting his. Her drown eyes showed a hint of mischief and lust within them, making John hunger even more, seeing her looking up at him. It made him think of seeing her on her knees, her mouth full of his cock, hands handcuffed behind her back, and she looked at him thrusting his thick length in and out of her sweet mouth. John’s eyes drifted down to her mouth, his thumb moving up to run back and forth across her lower lip. Ana ran her tongue across her lip, feeling it move across the tip of John’s thumb and relishing in his sharp intake of breath.

                “You don’t have to worry about me, I love games.” Ana purred while stepping closer to him and lifting up her hand to run her fingers slowly across his chest.

                “I warned you Ana.” He bit out, seconds before he twisted her around, stunning her effectively as he grabbed both of her wrists and tugged them to the small of her back. The slight sound of metal clacking together was her only hint before she felt cool metal tightening around her wrist. Ana barely had time to move the other wrist before she was handcuffed. John spun her back around and grabbed her shoulder, tugging her forward her slammed his lips down onto her, effectively releasing a heat within her. Ana twisted her wrists around within the cuffs as she stepped closer to John, wanting to feel more of him. His lips were warm and firm, dominating hers as he kissed her, feeling his hands squeezing and then kneading her shoulders. Ana moaned softly when he pushed his tongue into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around his before sucking it deeper into her mouth, feeling him grown before her pulled his mouth away from hers, gasping for breath.

                “Bed?” John asked gruffly, picking her up in his arms and awaiting instruction. Ana however was not nearly as patient as he was. She wanted him now.

                “Wall.” She offered, licking her lips breathlessly. John shook his head no, much to Ana’s dismay and began to walk down the hallway, intent on finding the bedroom himself as Ana squirmed in his arms, feeling a wicked jolt of pleasure as the cuffs bit into her wrists.

                “Couch. Floor.” She whined, her thighs pressing and rubbing against each other in an attempt to ease the need building inside of her. John’s kiss was like an aphrodisiac, and all of the attraction she felt for him suddenly increased tenfold. John smirked down at her but remained silent as he finally found her bedroom. He placed her on the center of the bed and stood back to disrobe. Ana watched hungrily as he took off his clothes, first his uniform button up and then his undershirt, exposing his broad shoulders, muscular chest, and firm abs. Esther bit her lip, watching the little trail of hair that disappeared into his low hanging slacks. He tugged his wallet out of his back pocket and found a gold foil package. She moaned softly as he undid his belt buckle and dropped his pants, briefs included. Ana’s mouth dropped open in a wide ‘O’ when she saw his cock, standing up tall and proud under her gaze. The head was dark and flushed and the crest was shiny and moist, making Ana wonder what he would taste like. He tore the condom open with his teeth and rolled it on, gripping the base of his cock briefly before letting go. Ana’s mouth watered and she licked her lips for a second before she finally tore her gaze from his cock and looked up into his eyes, seeing them flash darkly as he stepped closer to her bed.

He unlaced her Doc Martins before tugging them off and tossing them aside and tugging off her jeans. Ana lifted her hips to help him slide her jeans off and heard him grown once her hot pink lace boy shorts were revealed. He licked his lips, his eyes glues to her lace covered pussy before his gaze trailed up her abdomen. He moved over her onto the bed, crawling between her knees and pushing her thighs further apart, spreading her for his pleasure as his eyes ate her up. He moved his hands beneath her top and inched it up slowly, loving the feel of her satiny smooth skin beneath his hands until her pink lace balconette bra. There was a small light blue bow in the center of the bra, right above the front clasp, and the bow matched the identical one on the center of her boy short panties. John took a mental picture of her body in the hot pink lingerie, feeling his dick throb. John wanted to take her shirt off, to have her completely bare beneath him, but he couldn’t do that without releasing her from the hand cuffs, and he wanted her to remain trapped beneath him so the shirt would have the stay. John watched her chest rise and fall, seeing her large cocoa breasts encased in the pink lace, her chocolate nipples peeking through right at the top, making his mouth water.

                “Beautiful.” He whispered, biting his lip as he ran the tips of his fingers over the top of the lace slowly. She arched her back to push her breast closer to his touch but he moved his hand away, making her whimper in frustration. Ana squirmed impatiently, trying to her her body as close to John as possible. “Patience Ana.” He murmured, smoothing some of her hair back from her face before kissing her again, tasting her, and drinking her in. He kissed Ana with a single minded determination that had her begging for more. His tongue would thrust and roll in and out of her mouth, his lips  firm and hot against hers. Ana could barely think, she just knew she needed more. He trailed kisses across her cheek and down to her neck, alternating between suckling and biting she moaned softly as he tormented the hyper sensitive skin. Ana’s neck had always been sensitive, and one of her favorite erotic zones. John recognized her reactions and took full advantage of her neck’s sensitivity, feeling a shudder roll across her body. John moved lower, down to her chest until he reached her bra. He unhooked the front clasp and pushed the lace garment away. He cupped her breasts in his hands, kneading the soft flesh beneath his palms before lowering his head and sucking a hardened nipple into his mouth. Ana gasped and arched her back to push her breast deeper into his mouth, feeling his warm tongue swirl around her nipple before he nibbled slightly. John slid his arm beneath her arched back, holding her up to him like a banquet for his pleasure. Ana trembled, every nibble and suck from John shot straight to her throbbing clit, making her yearn for more of him. John moved to her other breast, giving it the same delicious treatment as he suckled on her, dragging more moans from Ana as he pulled and tugged on her other nipple. He alternated between each breast, driving Ana high and higher with the feel of his hot mouth on her skin.

                “Please, John.” Ana whimpered, her pussy was weeping for relief. The lace of her panties was wet and clinging to her pussy lips and her clit was throbbing, but she couldn’t get any relief since John’s thighs still kept her spread and open to him. John trailed hot kissed down her abdomen, moving lower and lower until his hands grabbed her hips and his face was directly in front of her pussy. A low rumbling sound came from deep within his chest as he inhaled her sweet honey scent and pressed a quick kiss to her lace covered mound.

                “This looks pretty covered in such beautiful delicate lace.” He murmured softly, running his finger against the lace, pushing the wet lace between her mounds and running his finger up and down, her hips jerking every time he came in contact with her swollen clit. “You’re very wet Ana, you soaked your panties, these will have to go.” He admonished, sliding them down her legs much to her enjoyment. John tossed the lace way and focused all of his attention back on Ana's puffy wet pussy. Her tasty looking pink chocolate opening called out to him like a siren, and John was more than happy to obey. He licked his lips before diving in to Ana’s pussy. He ran his tongue up and down Ana’s slit, feeling her hips shoot off the bed and she moaned. He flicked his tongue back and forth along her clit before latching onto the swollen bundle of nerves and sucking hard, relishing in her shrill cry of pleasure. John growled and Ana felt the vibrations roll through her body as John moved his mouth lower before pushing his thick tongue deep inside of her and wiggling it around.

                “Ah! John, fuck! Fuck yes please!” she cried out, moving her hips up to meet the thrusts of his tongue. He kept going, driving her deeper and deeper into a mindless pleasure until she came apart. Crying out John’s name, Ana felt every cell and nerve in her body explode. Ana trembled as her orgasm subsided and blinked her eyes slowly, gasping for breath. She felt John moving up her body until her was on top of her, his warmth was welcome, feeling his skin slide against hers was driving Ana crazy. She wanted to feel him. Her palms were itching to touch him but being without control was driving her insane. Feeling every ounce of pleasure that he gave her and knowing she had no control over it was only making Ana hotter for him, and having John dominating her, controling every bit of pleasure she could have and dragging tortured cries from her body was wickedly erotic. John slanted his mouth across hers again and thrust his tongue past her lips, moaning as she opened her mouth wider to accept him and suck on his tongue. Ana groaned loudly, there was something so erotic about kissing him after having her pussy sucked to perfection. Tasting herself on his lips only made more cream slide out of her pussy. John had just given her an explosive orgasm but she still wanted more, she needed him inside of her, filling and stretching her. She rolled her tongue around John’s and moaned softly.

John fisted his cock in his hand and steered it towards her clit, using the head of his cock to tease her clit. Ana moaned and lifted her hips to meet his cock and steer it inside of her. John growled, loving how eager she was for him and moved his cock into position right outside of her weeping entrance, he pushed inside slowly, feeling her tight wet inner flesh open to welcome him in. They groaned in unison, her tight flesh swallowing him in and throbbing around him. Ana wrapped her legs around him and lifted her hips to meet him, eager for more. John began slow punishing thrusts, pushing his cock deep inside her slowly, spearing her on his cock before pulling out. He repeated this process over and over again, driving them both closer and closer to ecstasy until John felt his control slipping. He held her close to him, their hot sweat skin sliding against each other’s as they both breathed heavily.

                “Ana, I can’t go slow like this.” He bit out, nibbling on the shell of her ear. Ana could hear his voice wavering, and she knew he was holding back but she didnt want him to. She wanted to have everything bit of John inside her, stroking her and driving her insane. She wanted the animalistic lust in his eyes, the wildness that she saw in his gaze but not in his actions.

                “Ah, yes yes, faster please John. Bystryee , pozhaluiista!(faster please)” Ana screamed as John began to pound into her faster, his cock sliding deeper and deeper inside of her. Neither of them noticed Ana’s switch to Russian, both were too wrapped up in their own carnal pleasure. Every one of John’s thrusts made Ana’s tremble and scream as he hit her sweet spot. Ana felt herself getting higher and higher until she reached her peak and went crashing over, screaming and thrusting her hips up as she came again, and John followed right behind her, groaning her name as he bit into his neck and came into the condom, feeling her tight silken walls milking him. After their lustful haze settled and they were both able to catch their breath John pulled himself out of Ana slowly, feeling her shudder and whimper in response. He got out of the bed and disposed of the condom before returning back to Ana. He found her sleeping, her hair framing her face like a restless angel, legs still slightly spread, pussy puffy and glistening for his eyes, and she was still cuffed. She looked gorgeous, John thought as he slowly unlocked the cuffs, tugged her shirt and bra off, and tucked her into bed. He slid beneath the blanket behind her and tugged her into his arms, feeling as though she belonged there. He’d give her a few hours rest, and then it would be time to play again.

 

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Notice that Ana's licenses plate would spell out: PRNCSSA? Could be code for: princessa, or Princess A(leksandrov)?

Haha, tell me what you think! Comment please!-kmaj







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.