Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is a Vampire Diaries/Supernatural crossover, that takes place in Mystic Falls back in the day. So many things are going to be different than what we've seen on both shows. A few of them being, Bonnie is kind of prissy, Damon is very much the Damon of today, Stefan and Katherine are married and John Winchester is alive and his family background qualifies him and his sons to be one of the 'founding families'. Just to name a few.





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


    MYSTIC FALLS 1912


    Dear Mr. Salavatore:

    As per your agreement with my ancestor, Emily, a Bennett witch has come of age to serve you in Mystic Falls. I will be sending my daughter, Bonnie, by way of train. I will cable you when she arrives.

    I must stress my dislike of what you are asking. The agreement was that a Bennett witch would serve the Salvatore family line, for as long as they stayed in existence. There was nothing in this agreement about marriage.

    I also realize, per your other letter, that you feel that by compelling the whole town not to notice the difference in your races, that that should be sufficient enough protection for my girl. I have heard many things about Mystic Falls being ‘color blind’ now, and have also known many mixed couples to have settled in there. I did not realize that you were responsible for this new attitude.

    But I am afraid I will have to insist that Bonnie just serve you and that’s all. I would like to see her find a husband that is not a demon and eternally damned.

    Sincerely,

    Abigail Bennett,  April 14, 1912


            ****

    Dear Abigail,

    I don’t think you understand how pressing the situation is here in Mystic Falls. A council has formed and a family that calls themselves ‘Winchester’, is killing my kind. While I know Bonnie would help stave off any attacks with her magic, young people these days can be surly and disloyal. If Bonnie were my wife, then that would ensure that she would not betray my family in anyway, because she too would be a Salvatore.

    Is there a problem besides my vampirism? Bonnie is still pure, is she not? Not that that would matter to me much, but I would like for you to know, that it would not be a problem.

    I will send a car to pick her up at the Mystic Falls Train Station, when she arrives.

    Regards,

    Damon Salvatore,  May 4, 1912

           ****

    Dear Mr. Salvatore,

    Family line obligation or not, your impudence and crudity is appalling! For you to talk under my daughter’s dress, is the height of bad manners. Of course Bonnie is pure! But I would not saddle my only daughter into a life where she could not bear children. Now I am afraid I am going to have to insist that there be no marriage. As a matter of fact, you are not to touch her at all.

    Sincerely,

    Abigail Bennett, June 30, 1912

            ****

    Dear Mrs. Bennett,

    I meant no offense. But because Bonnie is of a witch background, she can bear children by a vampire and other creatures of the night--and day. I would not have insisted on her hand in marriage if I thought I would be denying her children.

    I want her in Mystic Falls by September 1st. Otherwise I come for her myself. And if I have to do it, it won’t be pretty.

    Regards,
   
    Damon Salvatore, July 2, 1912

                                                                           ****

    Abigail Bennett let that last letter flutter to the floor. She had no choice. She had to turn her daughter over to a hellbound creature to serve in and out of bed. The idea made her ill.

    How would she tell Bonnie this? How? Abigail had told her very little about their specific witch ancestry, though she had taught her some spells and other magic. Abigail knew that Bonnie had plans to teach. She sighed and looked out of her window.

    Bonnie was coming up the dirt path with her best friend, Greta Martin. Bonnie had at one time, nursed a crush on Greta’s bother, Luka, until he left for a college further South. And Abigail had always fancied Greta and Luka’s father, Jonas, who had recently lost his wife to scarlet fever.

    Meanwhile, Bonnie tugged on Greta’s arm!

    “Oh Greta! He is so handsome!”

    Greta shrugged. Her father, Jonas, had arranged a marriage for her, to a man named ‘Sam Winchester’, of Mystic Falls. He was looking for a ‘witch wife’ to help him combat vampire trouble in the area. Her father, Jonas, had always taught her to hate vampires. But secretly, she found them kind of cute(she had known a few). And even though Sam Winchester was handsome, according to the photograph that was sent, he was human and that made him boring.

    “How can you just shrug? You are so lucky!” Bonnie sighed. She looked away from Greta when she saw her mother, Abigail, step out onto the front porch. Greta smiled at her friend.

    “What about Luka?” she asked teasingly. Now Bonnie shrugged. As painful as this was to admit, Luka didn’t seem to return her feelings. And the older she got, the more she felt as if it were time to let childhood crushes go. Besides if he had felt anything for her, he would’ve never been so quick to leave his home, and her, to go off to school.

    Meanwhile, Abigail smiled wanly.

    “Greta? What is that you have there?” she asked. But Bonnie answered.

    “Mother, Greta is going to be married! To a man in a town called Mystic Falls!”

    Abigail’s eyes widened!

    “Mystic Falls?”

    Greta nodded.

    “That’s right, Mrs. Bennett.  I leave in a month. Apparently they are having vampire trouble there. I plan to help fight them as this Mr. Winchester’s wife.” Greta said, her enthusiasm waning. Bonnie eyed her mother.

    “Mother? What’s wrong?”

    Abigail kept her smile frozen on her face.

    “Bonnie, I need to speak to you privately. Congratulations, Greta.”

    Greta eyed Bonnie, then smiled at Abigail.

    “Thank you, Mrs. Bennett. Goodbye, Bonnie.”

    “Goodbye, Greta.” Bonnie said, then turned to face her mother.

    “What did you want to speak to me about, Mother?” Bonnie asked innocently.

    “Come in and sit down. I have some news that will change things. Probably for both of us.”

    Bonnie walked past her mother and into the house. This could only mean one thing! Mother had finally caught the eye of Mr. Jonas Martin and they were to be married! She herself would then leave to go off to a teacher’s college or something, since they would not want her underfoot.

    But she would hear nothing of the kind.












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.