Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


"I can't believe it. We're in Las Vegas, Sin City!" Betty exclaimed, jumping onto the bed of there hotel. Janice, Betty, and the guys are staying at the Riviera. They needed a place to lay there heads for the night (well Janice anyway).

Just a couple of months earlier, the "Hell Tour",as the band called it, started in Sacramento, California and was set to end in Seattle, Washington, Duff's hometown. The tour so far has been a crazy, disorganized, adventure. So far for the band it has been a successs, for Janice and Betty, they were just along for the ride.

"Yay, so exciting!" Janice exclaimed sarcastically. Betty shot her mean look and rolled eyes.

"Don't rain on my parade, Jan. It's not my fault your too stuck up to have fun." Betty snapped. Janice noticed she's been like that alot lately.

"Well then, no need to be all defensive."

Betty pouted and sighed,"I'm sorry Jan. It's just lately I've been on edge. I'll try to keep my attitude in check. Forgive me?" Betty opened her arms waiting for a hug. Janice laughed and walked into her arms and hugged her. As the two friends a friendly moment their hotel room door was riddled with knocks.

"I'll get it." Janice said walking towards the door. She opened the door, to reveal Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff, and Steven, standing behind it. Without even being welcomed in, they walked passed her and immediately took over, her and Betty's room.

"What's the plans for tonight guys?" Slash asked everyone who mumbled different things to do.

"How about seeing the Crazy Girls?" Steven asked as the idea suddenly popped into his head. All the guys in the room agreed and smiled, pervertly remembering the promotional poster of the topless show in the hotel's lobby.

"That would be a plan, but they're sold out" Betty said.
The guys faces fell in disappointment. Janice looked at them and rolled her eyes in disgust.

"I saw strip club a couple blocks away, how about we all hang out there?" Slash suggested, as everyone nodded in agreement except Janice.

"Please, Janice?" Slash begged Janice, while everyone gave her their best puppy dog face.

"I can't, I'm not old enough."

"But you look like you could be twenty-one." Betty chimed in.

Janice tried to think of another excuse, but nothing came in her mind fast enough.

"Well I'm not going and there is nothing you can say to change my mind."

"I can't believe, I'm here." Janice said downing her fourth drink. She was so embarassed that she was in a place filled with topless women and disgusting, perverted men.

"Woah, Jan, slow down." Betty said in a warning voice.

"Oh, would you shut up!" Janice speech was slightly slurred.

Axl chuckled,"Let her go, Betty."

Janice stuck her tongue out at Betty and gave Axl a smile,"Thank you, Axl."

"No problem."

"Ladies and Gentleman, don't forget, tonight is amuateur. Don't be shy, come up here and show us your stuff."

Janice heard host's voice through the speakers and got an idea.

"Betty, we should go!"

"Go where?" Betty asked very confused.

"On stage and dance. Come on!" Janice said grabbing Betty's hand and pulling her towards the stage.

"I gotta see this." Axl said getting up from the bar and walked to the front rows seats infront of the stage with the guys following closely behind him. As he and the guys settled in their seats, Hot Chocolate's,"You Sexy Thing" came through the speakers. Axl watched as Janice swayed her hips back and forth to the music. It sort of shocked him to see the usually shy Janice come out of her shell with just a couple of drinks.

Janice was enjoying herself on the stage. She swung around the pole a couple of times, driving the men wild. Betty was standing on stage looking completely shocked. She was totally stiff, so Janice pushed her out of the way and continued to steal the show. Janice laughed as she watched all of the dollar bills flow onto the stage from the guys in the audience.

About 2 minutes later, Janice made her way off stage with 400 bucks in her hands. She walked over towards Betty, Axl, Steven, Izzy, Slash, and Duff, waiting on her at the bar. A round of applause erupted from the group, accompanied by a couple of cheers as well. Janice smiled and bowed.

"That was amazing!" Betty said, awe.

"Yeah, that was nice." Slash complimented.
Janice smiled and look down at her feet, blusing.
"Okay, you guys, I think that is enough compliments for the night. Let's head back to the hotel."

It was around midnight and Janice was laying in her hotel room all by herself. Betty had gone off with the guys to do god knows what. Janice stared up at the ceiling, trying to go to sleep. Seeing herself not getting any sleep no time soon, she sat up in bed and turned on the television.

Janice was watching an episode of Miami Vice, when there was a knock on the door. She got off the bed to answer it. Behind the door stood, Axl.

"Umm, what are you doing, here?"

"I couldn't sleep. Can I come in?"
Janice moved out of the way, to let him. Axl walked into the room and layed down on Janice's bed. Janice layed down next to him and continued to watch t.v. There was an awkward atmosphere between the two. It was really quite, that was until Axl spoke up.

"Earlier tonight was amazing. I didn't know you had it in you."

"I didn't know I had it in me either."

Their conversation continued being akward, until Axl trailed off to look at her. Janice looked at him back, then all of a sudden they were all over eachother. Janice fell back onto the bed and let Axl's hands roam all over her. Janice felt Axl's lips plant soft kisses on her neck. Being caught in the moment, Janice pulled his shirt over his head and threw it down to the floor. Before she knew it, they were half-naked on the bed. Janice freaked out and pushed him off.

"I'm sorry." Axl apologized.

"It's alright. Can we just go to bed?"

"Yeah, sure."

Janice slipped on her t-shirt and climbed into bed next to Axl. As she layed down she felt her stomach turn. She couldn't believe they almost slept together. She can't even believe she stripped infront of random strangers. Maybe, her dad was right, Janice wasn't ready to grab onto her dream.





Chapter End Notes:
What do you think? Tell me in the review box.

P.S:Sorry if its alittle boring or not well done. I'm just so tired. Long day at school.






Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.