Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


1 Year Ago

 

Noah Gregorio Bianchi gazed down at the resume in his hands with a stoic expression. He’d been looking it over for the past ten minutes, and could practically recite the paper by heart. He wasn’t looking at it to actually read it, at least not anymore, now he was looking at it to waste time, to see how long the woman in front of him would wait. He was interviewing for a new assistant, since his brother Isaac had managed to seduce his last one so he’d let her go. He should have known something like that would happen. His brother was a notorious womanizer, and he flirted with anything with two eyes and a mouth. The woman was beautiful, but Noah had seen many beautiful women in his time. However, when he hired her he’d needed a quick replacement so he didn’t thoroughly interview her. The woman did subpar work, but always made promises to improve, and since Noah didn’t want to go through the interviewing process again, he’d given her more and more chances. Eventually he’d had enough, especially after hearing her enthusiastically screaming his brother’s names from the conference room. He’d come into work early and the office should have been empty but he could clearly hear her trademark nasal voice roaring his brother’s name as though it was a prayer. He didn’t interrupt their little session, instead he’d gone into his office and began his work. Once they were done and his assistant had come tumbling out of the conference room, giggling and straightening her skirt on unsteady legs and his twin brother had been right behind her, zipping up his slacks with a satisfied grin on his face. His assistant had looked like a dear in the head lights when she noticed his open office door. She began to blab out useless excuses that fell on deaf ears. Once she was done apologizing and begging for forgiveness he’d told her to clean out her desk and leave the premises. She’d tried to ask his brother to help her but Isaac merely smirked and shrugged his shoulders. Isaac only found a woman useful while she was beneath him, after that he wouldn’t lift a finger for them. After realizing that Isaac wouldn’t help her, his ex-assistant slunk out the door with her head down, leaving Noah in this predicament. He blamed the inadequacy on himself, he should have been more thorough with her interview, but Noah would not make the same mistake twice. He glanced over the paper at the woman squirming nervously in the arm chair in front of him. She hadn’t spoken for the last 13 minutes while he looked over her resume, which was a good sign to Noah. A lot of women had interviewed so far and none had made the cut, he wanted to see if this woman would.

                “Sit up straight.” He ordered without looking up from the paper in his hand. In his peripheral vision he saw a slight shift, letting him know she’d obeyed, no better, she’d obeyed without question. “Your resume is quite impressive Ms. Taylor.” He noted, placing the document down on his hand engraved French imported desk. He always kept the most expensive rare furniture, he found that it often intimidated people. He liked to intimidate people. As the head of an international well known business he was known for his strict and sometimes harsh business methods. His company had a net worth of around 24.5 billion dollars, and he didn’t get that money by becoming people’s friend. He leaned back in his chair and folded his arms, turning his hardened glare on Eliza Lola Taylor and holding back a grin when she cast her eyes downward from his gaze. He did find her beautiful, much to his own dismay. She had a round button nose, a pouty heart shaped mouth, and an oval shaped face. Her hair was pulled back into a low bun at the base of her skull, and she was wearing simple pearl studs in her ears. Her eyes were wide and a dark brown a few shades darker that her cocoa colored skin and she had long thick eyelashes. He noticed that she blinked excessively when nervous. He filed that information away for further use and looked her over. She wore black thick rimmed cat’s-eye shaped glasses perched high on her nose, with pointy ends that reminded him of a pinup doll. She was wearing a dreary grey pantsuit that did nothing for her curvaceous figure and worse, she was wearing a pair of flats. “Ms. Taylor I am looking for an assistant who can be efficient, precise, orderly, and obedient. Do you think you meet that criteria?” he asked. He saw her swallow and take a deep breath before speaking.

                “Yes Sir I believe I meet those criteria.” She stammered nervously, licking her lips and hesitantly meeting his eyes. Noah noticed the way the word ‘sir’ sounded when she said it, like a beacon of some sort. It did something weird to him, hearing her soft timid voice acknowledging his seniority over her. Noah nodded slowly before pulling out some files and beginning his paperwork.

                “I need three copies of this paperwork,” he began, holding out a large folder without looking up from what he was writing. Eliza jumped out of the seat to grab them from him as he continued barking out orders, “a meatball sub from down the street, and fax these documents to this number.” he held out the documents with a small post-it note on the top. She took those as well, surprised by their heavy weight in her arms but didn’t say a word. “Report back here when you are done.” He finished. Eliza hesitated a moment before scurrying away. That day he’d worked her like a dog, sending her back and forth, picking up his dry cleaning, making various appointments, and scheduled meetings. He’d barked orders at her, lecturing her when things were not done correctly and making her re-do small tasks repeatedly until he felt she’d done them to his satisfaction. By the time the day was over Eliza was beyond winded. She stood in his office, waiting patiently for him to dismiss her. The sun had set long ago but he was still working. Eliza had been standing in his office for 10 minutes before he finally spoke to her.

                “I expect you to be here in the morning at eight. Not eight fifteen, not eight oh’ one, eight. I will have a list of tasks on your desk. You are to complete them and then report to me directly. I do not tolerate laziness, disrespectful behavior, or disobedience. Your work attire will be ladylike and professional. I expect you to wear skirts and blouses, with stockings, and heels. I do not want to see another pair of flats in this office. Your hair should be pulled up, in either a high ponytail or something. The glasses…” Noah hesitated for a moment, frowning at the glasses. A part of him liked the glasses, “…they can stay. For now. I expect you to be presentable and professional at all times, you are now a representative of Bianchi Financial Inc., international leader in the business world.” He finished, cocking his head to the side and giving her a deep stare. Eliza nodded her head profusely and anxiously awaited his next orders. He was silent for a moment before waving his hand dismissively in a ‘shoo-ing’ motion. “You may go.”

                Eliza nodded her head and hurriedly left the office, wondering what she’d just gotten herself into.

 

 Present

 

Eliza turned over in her bed and sighed wearily. Her phone was ringing, and only one person called her at midnight on a Sunday. She reached over towards her nightstand blindly searching for her phone until she finally grabbed it and answered it.

“Yes Mr. Bianchi?” she answered with a sleep heavy voice. She rubbed her eyes and covered her mouth as she yawned, hoping to muffle the sound.  

“Paperwork, now.” Came the gruff order from the other end of the phone. There was a click and Eliza knew that he’d hung up. She dragged herself groggily from her bed and tugged on some clothes before making her way out of her living room, paying no attention to the two figures intertwined on her couch. She grabbed the files from the dining room table and was making her way to the door when her roommate’s voice stopped her.

“Liza please tell me you aren’t going into the office.” Jasmine called, pushing away from her boyfriend and twisting around on the couch to look at her friend. Jasmine and Eliza had been friends throughout college and once they had graduated they moved in together. Jasmine was a party girl. She had gorgeous long legs, a sinful smile, and could talk her way out of anything, so Eliza was used to seeing Jasmine entangled with her many admirers on their couch. It was a mystery how they had become friends, since Eliza was a shy, quiet mouse while Jasmine was always a wild party girl, but they clicked.

“I just have to go give Mr. Bianchi some paperwork, I’ll be right back.” Eliza promised, trying her best to get out of the conversation. She knew Noah Bianchi did not like to wait. Unfortunately for her, Jasmine did not like Mr. Bianchi, and would always tell Eliza about her dislike for the man whenever Eliza brought him up.

“That man cannot seriously expect you to be available to him every waking moment. It’s Sunday night Eliza.” Jasmine pointed out, prying herself from her latest boy toys arms and making her way over to Eliza, not caring about how bare she was. Eliza rolled her eyes when she noticed that her roomie was only wearing a pink tank top and panties. It took Eliza a while to get used to Jasmine’s nearly constant partial nudity. “Liza you work too hard. Eighteen hour days are not healthy, especially for an assistant.” Jasmine continued, running her hand through her hair and paying no attention to the shirtless guy currently waiting impatiently on the couch.

“Easy for you to say, you got your dream job Jazzy.” Eliza huffed, sticking her tongue out playfully. Jasmine was currently a junior editor for Teeth, one of the most popular fashion magazines in the world. But Eliza wasn’t jealous, she was happy for her friend, and to be honest Eliza liked working for Noah Bianchi. She was paid generously, had awesome benefits, and the fact that Noah was a sexy Italian hunk didn’t hurt either, not that he’d ever look at her that way but at least Eliza could dream. “I like my job Jazz.” Eliza pouted.

“Yes I know you like your job, that’s what’s so awful about this. You work like crazy, going in on the weekend, and you still defend that man.” Jasmine folded her arms and opened the door for Eliza. She knew no matter how much lecturing she did, Eliza would not quit her job, so Jasmine always let her go.

“Thank you!” Eliza hugged her friend before dashing out the door. By the time she made it to the office she had double checked all of the files to make sure they were in order, and she tied her hair up into a ponytail while on the elevator. Once she reached here floor she raced to her desk and toed off her sneakers, hurriedly searching for the emergency heels she kept under her desk.

 

“Eliza!” Noah barked from from his office, sending chills up Eliza’s spine as she hurriedly gathered all of the paperwork from her desk into her arms. She slipped her feet into her Louboutin’s and rushed into his office, feeling frantic. Eliza placed the paperwork on his desk and stepped back, standing and waiting for instruction. She pushed her glasses further up the bridge of her nose and focused on Noah’s expression. She’d been working for him for a year, and even she couldn’t get over how handsome he was. His olive skin tone, compliments of his Sicilian-Italian heritage, his dark curly hair that looked perfect to run your hands through. Eliza had to dig her nails into her palms to keep herself from flinging herself at him and kissing his full lips, squeezing his face between his hands and holding his strong cheekbones within her hands. Eliza was definitely attracted to her boss. She found him handsome, and compelling, though at the moment she was a bit worried. His dark hazel eyes were staring right at her. Eliza resisted the urge to fidget with her clothes, since she knew Noah hated it, but whenever he stared at her she became self conscious. She knew she was wearing an approved outfit, she rarely left the house wearing anything other than her work clothes since she never knew when she would be called in. She was wearing a black pencil skirt, plum colored blouse, pearls, and garters holding up her black stockings. She always wore stocking now, since Noah did not approve of bare legs and would give her a heated tirade to tell her so. He was hot tempered and would definitely come after her if everything wasn’t in working order. Eliza watched her boss warily, knowing that it wasn’t wise to speak until spoken to. She’d learned a lot during her year working for Noah. So she waited. It was late, and Noah was the only one who would actually come into the building on the weekend so the office was empty. Just a demanding Noah and a nervous Eliza.

 

Noah loved watching Eliza squirm, seeing her curvy little body twist nervously in her tight little pencil skirt and blouse. For the year she’d worked for him she’d been a great assistant. She listened and was obedient to every command that Noah made. She was also a natural born submissive. He’d noticed a hint of it during her job interview, and he’d been testing it ever since. He saw how she’d beam with pleasure on the few times he’d compliment her, and how sad she’d become after he’d scold her, but no matter what she’d always go out of her way to get a task done, even things that seemed impossible. It marveled Noah, to have such a perfectly submissive woman in his close circle, and at first he’d resisted it. Getting involved with someone you work with was never a good idea, and Noah prided himself on being professional, but now he’d decided to give up resisting his lust for her. He wanted Eliza beneath him, and he knew she was the perfect woman for that type of position. His type of sexual desires were not for the faint of heart, and he had to be certain that she could handle them before he’d pursue a relationship with her. He wasn’t sure if he should bring her into his type of lifestyle so at first he’d merely driven out his lust for her with other women, but seeing how quick she was to obey him showed him that she’d be a perfect sub, as long as he took this one step at a time.

“Eliza, come over here.” He beckoned her with two fingers. She snapped to attention and hurriedly walked around to his side of the desk. Noah stood up from his chair and he backed away from the desk, keeping his eyes level with hers. Eliza felt a spark of awareness flash within her, and she swallowed nervously beneath his intent glare. Noah’s lips spread into a small sinful grin.

“Bend over the desk.” He ordered crossing his arms. She swallowed, looked down at the dark stained Oakwood desk, and then turned her body around. Facing the desk, she bent over slowly until her chest was pressed against the cool surface. She stared down at the wooden surface in front of her face and gulped. She could feel nervousness throughout her entire body and she waited for Noah to speak again. Her breasts felt heavy where they rested against the desk but Eliza made no attempts to move.   Noah smiled to himself and moved behind her on the desk.

“Put your hands on the desk and hold on to the edge. You are not permitted to move your hands away until I say you can. Is that understood?”

Eliza nodded her head and gulped. She couldn’t believe where she was right now, bent over her sexy boss’s desk. He used his feet to nudge her legs slightly further apart and placed his hands on her hips. He trailed his hands down until he reached the bottom of her tight little skirt and slowly began to pull it up, sliding the fabric up until it past the curve of her bottom and was around her hips. Eliza felt the sudden cold air against her and resisted the urge to squirm. Noah watched her for a moment, waiting to see if she would say anything. When she remained silent, he continued. Noah curved his fingers around the waistband of her black lacy panties and began to pull them down slowly, hearing her shocked gasp. Noah felt a low growl emerge from his throat as her soft round globes were exposed, making his cock twitch, but Noah knew that particular part of his anatomy would have to wait. Once her panties were around her thighs he rubbed his hands over her smooth skin, caressing the smooth flesh beneath his palms. Eliza couldn’t believe he was touching her. This was the man she had lusted after for a year, the man who’d barely looked at her, and here he was ordering her over his desk and rubbing her ass. She could hardly handle her excitement. His hands were calloused and rough against her, and Eliza could feel moisture gathering between her legs. His hand moved further down, dipping into the valley between her legs until he reached her wet heat.

“You’re wet.” He growled, gathering some of the slick honey and dragging it to her swollen clit. A soft moan escaped Eliza’s lips as he teased her clit. Noah kept this up, rubbing her distended bundle of nerves as she became more and more aroused. Noah pinched her clit between his fingers, feeling her gush more cream into his palm and he heard her muffled squeak of surprise. He moved his fingers away from her clit and began to slowly circle her tight little hole before he began to push his fingers within her. She tensed up, feeling his thick fingers spread her tight inner folds. He pushed in slowly, retreated, and then pushed his fingers in again, each slow thrust bringing his fingers deeper within her. He felt her silken heat clenching around his fingers as he slowly fingered her, her soft flesh swallowing his fingers greedily. Noah used his thumb to rub her clit and could hear her soft moans as her breath became ragged. Seeing her folds taking in his cream covered fingers was definitely a turn on, but it wasn’t enough for Noah, he wanted more. He pumped his fingers faster, hearing her moans rise in pitch, his erection pressing against his zipper painfully.

“Do you like this Eliza?” he asked, his voice deeper than usual as lust danced across his eyes. He slid his fingers out slowly, seeing her thighs quiver in response and she whimpered softly at the loss of his fingers. He wrapped his hand around her pony tail and tugged, stretching her neck back. Her mouth opened with a gasp and he dove his fingers beneath her full lips.

"Suck." he ordered.

Eliza’s eyes widened briefly before she closed her lips around his fingers and moaned softly, sucking her juices off his thick fingers. He felt her tongue rolling around his fingers and waited until she’d cleaned him completely before tugging his fingers from her mouth he shoved them back into her weeping cunt and she cried out. He thrust his fingers deeper and faster into her, fucking her roughly with his fingers. She bit her lip, feeling her inner walls pulse and stretch around each rough thrust. Eliza could barely keep herself from screaming as she felt herself building closer and closer to her impending orgasm. Noah watched as she began to thrust her hips back to meet his fingers and growled. He enjoyed her enthusiasm, but he couldn’t allow her to believe she could control her pleasure, so this gave him an opportunity. His hand came down hard onto her, and the room filled with the sound of his open palm hitting her bare ass. Eliza cried out, surprised by the harsh sting on her bottom.

“Stop moving. I decide when and how you get to cum.” He barked bringing his hand back down onto her ass again and continued his finger's hard thrusts. Eliza cried out again and fought to keep from squirming. Her skin felt warm where he spanked her, and soon the warmth spread adding to all of the stimulations she was feeling. Eliza was ashamed to admit she enjoyed the sensation and bit her lip to keep from moaning louder every time he spanked her. Soon her entire backside felt fiery and hot, adding to her impending orgasm. Noah could feel her inner walls milking his fingers and knew she was getting close to cumming. Eliza could feel herself getting closer and closer, ever nerve in her body standing on edge. Moments before she could cry out her release Noah pulled his fingers away and grabbed her hair again. This time she opened her mouth greedily, ready to suck her cream from his fingers as she groaned, her eyes closed and her face showing pure unaltered lust as she sucked his fingers as though she was sucking a cock, bringing forth a possessive growl from Noah’s throat. He gently slid his fingers from her mouth and she returned back to the desk, gasping desperately and opening her legs wider in anticipation of his fingers thrusts. Noah noticed the change in her stance and knew she wanted more of what he could give her, and he knew he had her right where he wanted her. She waited for him to continue fingering her, to help bring her to the release she was so desperately close too, but was sorely mistaken. He reached down and slid her panties back up her legs, smirking when he saw the wet spot that was left on them. He rolled her skirt back down her legs and stepped back.

“We’re done for the night Eliza. Thank you for coming in. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

Eliza blinked, feeling confusion and shock roll through her. Her legs were trembling she was so close to cumming, but he was dismissing her? She stood up on shaky legs and turned to him, a slight frown marring her beautiful features.

“You…you’re not…” Eliza had no idea what to say. This was her boss, her sexy gorgeous demanding boss who had worked her into an insane sexual frenzy and now wasn’t going to finish the job. She hesitated before nodding her head and hurriedly walking towards the door, fully intending to find the nearest bathroom and finish herself off. Right before she was out the door Noah called out to her.

“Eliza.”

She stopped short and turned around to face him, her shaky breath becoming worse once she saw his lust darkened eyes. She swallowed, her throat feeling dreadfully dry as she looked at him. His bulge was extremely blatant, leading Eliza to wonder why he wasn’t continuing what he had started before but she knew better than to question it. Eliza could barely stand in her heels her legs were so wobbly. Her inner thighs trembled, her swollen clit pulsed with desperate need, and her inner folds clenched around her painful emptiness, but she would not question any decision made by Noah Bianchi.

“Uhh, yes Mr. Bianchi?” she stammered. He smiled at her nervousness, his body language reminding her of some sort of predator, making Eliza even more nervous.

“You are not under any circumstances to bring yourself to orgasm. Understood?”

Eliza’s breath caught in her throat as her womb clenched in response to his order. She couldn’t understand why his bossiness made her so turned on. It was unbelievably erotic, being commanded and ordered by him. She nodded her head and tried to ignore the rush of cream that flooded her panties in response to his words. “Yes Sir.” She confirmed before dashing out of the door.

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Comment please :) -kmaj







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.