Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A/N: I need to make a few announcements I know I made Monique as Jacqueline friend but I changed it were their cousins Jackie is a year older then she is.

Secondly this well answers some of your questions as to why no ones looking for Jacqueline. Thirdly the story well be picking up its pace…. your going to love the next chapter (naught laugh.)

Thirdly, sorry for the long update, but it is always worth it in the long run.

“Don’t Worry About a Thing,” by Stevie Wonder

 

stories/2209/images/BeFunky_rainzq5.jpg.jpg 

James in the Gym

stories/2209/images/BeFunky_Dragon_and_Phoenix_tattoo_by_MrSultan531.jpg.jpg

James tattoo

stories/2209/images/BeFunky_Beyonce+Knowles+Dresses+Skirts+Halter+Dress+20kJ0j9F9gnl.jpg.jpg

Jacqueline's outfit 

stories/2209/images/BeFunky_rihanna-in-strapless-mini-dress-photo-shoot-by-patrick-fraser-short-hair-1607037032.jpg.jpg

Jacqueline cousin Monique Wale's




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Everybody needs a change

A chance to check out the new

But you’re the only one to see

The changes you take yourself through

Don’t worry ‘bout a thing

Don’t worry ‘bout a thing, pretty mama

Cause I’ll be standing in the wings

When you check it out

Don’t you worry ‘bout a thing

~ Stevie Wonder

 

There’s No Need to Worry

 

 

Jacqueline was never a morning person; she didn’t like speaking in the morning, she already hated the fact that she had to leave the bed when she didn’t want to, so there was never a smile on her face.

James on the other hand was the opposite; he woke up at the crake of dawn doing gods know what; scratch out sunny personality he did speak in the morning, and if you could call his smirk a smile then so be it.

That was on the weekdays…weekends was a totally different story.

If James woke up at the break of dawn so did Jacqueline… involuntarily on her behalf.

James made sure if he cleaned or cooked that it was loud enough for her to get the picture to get her ass up and keep him company.

Jacqueline didn’t clean up nor cook.

James had his own style as to how he wanted his house to be clean he didn’t want her touching anything.

And to cooking…well he didn’t trust her preparing his meal.

So her job was to simply keep him company until Ace showed up which would be later on in the day.

So on this fine Saturday morning she fount herself waking up to the sounds of shouts-to is correct grunts.

Jacqueline pulled the comforter from her body with a sigh.

In a moments of clarity she wonder if she killed James would Ace and the boys come after her?

Because all this noise in the morning was going to cause her to lose some sense of sanity.

Pushing up in the bed she could feel her temper stir awake.

Last night, James took her to some gathering with some of the other heads of the Five Families that ran certain parts of the town.

Her feet still hurt from standing on her feet all night long, she was still freaked the hell out by some of the looks that some of the men were giving her, and a little annoyed with how some of those woman were looking at her.

More importantly, her side still hurt from how tightly he was holding her half the night. Something she was beginning to notice about him every time they’ve gone out. Whenever men looked at her longer then necessary James would literally pull her to his side in a death grip as if giving off some sort of warning.

Which have worked effectively the last few nights they’ve been out.

Still that didn’t mean he had to be rough when it came to handling her; she was getting pretty tired of waking up with a sore side because of him.

Rising up she stretch and walked to her bathroom, she went about brushing her teeth and washing her face.

There’s been something else that’s been on her mind for sometime it concerned James and kissing & touching.

In public he would kiss her subtly, but somehow his hands would journey farther then from her arms. Most times his hands would linger at her waist keeping her at a distance from him.

And then there were times when he got bold.

He would push her closer to him, his arms around her waist with his hands squeezing her butt. Or he was caressing the underlay of her cloth breast. It all depends when he was feeling very bold.

What she thought was suppose to repulse her, especially after what he had allowed done to her by those disgusting bastards. She should have felt sick by having him touch her, but that wasn’t case in this situation. When he touched her in such a way it bought on that tightening feeling within her making her wet.

His touches weren’t demanding, it was held with so much confidence at what he could really do to her if he wanted to.

Making her wanting him to touch her again with some sick anticipation as to what he would do next.

But he wasn’t just kissing her in public, but he was also kissing her in private and always off guard.

It could be very unexpected when he kissed her or touch her out of nowhere. But it was the afterwards that frustrated her to her core. He would act as if nothing happen between them and continue on to what he was doing leaving her with a foolish look on her face wondering what the hell just happen.

But there was something peculiar with James especially after he kissed her. At home he would leave two hours and would come home around midnight or after showing her off like a prize pony he drop her off and come home the next day.

She really didn’t care after all he wasn’t her man so she didn’t really care.

She was just curious.

.

.

The grunts became louder as she stepped in the hallway meaning James was in the gym. Walking down the hallway clade in light blue fitted pajama pants and a white tank top she headed towards the noise of the Devil.

The door was open, the reason why she could hear him throughout the damn house. Walking towards it she pushed open the door.

The sight before her was any women’s wettest dreams coming true.

Inside the room was James…showing off his defined and magnificent muscles as he lifted a 50-pound dumb bar.

The deep v-line poked out in these loose-fitted blue sweatpants teasing her in the most profound measures. Perspiration was light on him but it made him even sexier then he usually was.

The only thing that could summon him up was the line in Salt n Pepper I Am the Body Beautiful; It’s all good from the front to the back, two snaps and a clap for a body like that.

“I see that you’ve awaken Jackie,” his voice interrupting her very inappropriate thoughts.

“I couldn’t help be awaken with you grunting like an animal,” she snapped back at him crossing her arms across her chest.

He smirked as he looked towards her.

“If you had woken up in my bed you wouldn’t be so grouchy in the morning,” his smirk became more definite when he saw her blush.

“When I decide to sleep in pit of snakes I might take you up on your offer,” she said seating down on the pressing bench.

“So you must do it often,” she threw him a glare.

 Satisfy that he had ruffled some of her feathers he had place the dumb bar down and moved to where his towel was hanging. Batting the towel over his heated and sweaty face he was about to tell her to leave so he could finish working out when.

 “I didn’t know you had an tattoo,” came her voice he looked at her.

She was walking towards him eyes caught on the tattoos on his back he turned around for her so she could have a better look.

There on his back were two giant images of a dragon and a phoenix. The dragon was on the right side of his back snaring at the phoenix, while the phoenix was on the left with its wings spread answering the dragons challenged.

It was a work of art.

Without even thinking she reached out to trace the images with her hand. Never once did she realize how profound her touch was affecting him.

He could feel all his muscles tightening as she left his skin quivering from the trail she made. She was at the head of the dragon when James suddenly turned around in front of her.

He was looking at with such intensity that it was hypnotizing and frightening.

He moved closer to her that she could feel the very heat that radiated from his body as well as the dampness.

His arms wrapped around her waist as he pulled her closer to his hard body. She looked up to him only to have his lips smashed into hers.

He could kiss her many times an she would never get over the fact that his kisses could feel like the first one but even more breathtaking then the last.

His hands moved under her shirt with such a fluent motion she didn’t even noticed it. His finger brushed against her skin with such care that she wouldn’t believe he was capable of.

A moan came forth from her lips allowing his tongue to enter. He tasted like cinnamon and honey.

And in a bold moment she wrapped her arms around his neck pressing her body closer to him. His hands had left from under her shirt to underneath her butt. Scooping her up till she was straddling his waist he maneuvered them towards the wall.

She could feel herself being drawn to him even further her senses were clouded. His lips left hers moving to her neck. A soft moan left her as the feeling of his lips against her flash sent so many unknown feeling within her.

And just as she was mixing within these feelings and emotions she was finding herself falling flat back to reality.

He stopped.

Placing her back on her feet he backed away from her and headed towards the door.

“I’ve already made breakfast after your finish just put the dishes in the dishwasher,” he said.

“Aren’t you joining me for breakfast?” she fount herself saying.

“I’ve already eaten, I have to handle some business,” he said heading for the door.

He stopped and looked towards her, “Tonight we’re going to dinner.”

“Are you meeting someone for dinner?” she asked.

“No, just you and me with Ace and the boys at the table near us,” he said walking out ending any further questions.

.

.

.

She hated the bastard.

It was the chant that she kept repeating in her head throughout the day and right now, as she got ready to go out to dinner with the bastard.

When he had left her in that room he just didn’t understand what he had did to her. She didn’t understand these disorderly emotions that he ignited within her by simply kissing her.

Out of the men that she had dated never once did they kiss her with such intensity that it drove her senses in frenzy.

And the more that she thought the more she became confused, which brought on annoyance.

She had left the room and went downstairs to the kitchen. Seating down at the table she felt so down and she couldn’t understand why.

Half way finished with her meal James had made himself known. Dressed in his regular attire of suit and tie. Informing her that he was going out and he was to meet her at the restaurant.

And in his typically James fashion he left out the house without another word.

Now here she was getting ready to have dinner with the bastard. It just made her annoyance level become higher, because she knew he would play it off as if nothing happen between them.

Wearing a light green and orange floral pattern halter dress that flow in the middle were broken crystals. Her hair was pulled into a ponytail allowing a full view of her face. The only make up she wore was light green eye shadow and dark pink lip-gloss.

Jewelry was a simple jade earrings and matching bracelet set that he bought her.

When she felt that there was nothing wrong Jacqueline left the house and headed towards the awaiting car.

.

.

.

The morning encounter with Jacqueline was almost his undoing. He had lost count on how many times that he almost lost control with her. Forcing himself on her was not his style it would change the whole dynamics between them.

So why was he doing this?

It was very simple.

He wanted her to ingratiate it first.

Well…it was suppose to be simple.

She absolutely didn’t know the very potential of how she moved her body.

Some women only had beauty and not body; other women had body and not beauty. Women who had beauty and not body could move with grace, while others who had body and not beauty tried (and that was saying it very loosely) to be graceful, but couldn’t.

There were only a blessed few that held beauty, body, and grace.

Jacqueline was one of those blessed women.

He could tell that she was very oblivious about how she moved her body. The way her hips sway as she walked to the way her hair bounce as if keeping count of her steps.

The simplest movements she made or outfit she wore turned him on to new heights that no woman had ever did before.

If she knew the power that she unknowingly had over him it would literally be his downfall. That was why he had to stop himself when he felt that the last strained of his control was going to snap.

He had to get away from her and relieve himself on Roxanne. But he knew that even fucking Roxie wasn’t going to be enough to clench his thirst of Jacqueline.

And it wasn’t going to be long.

Oh he knew perfectly well that Jacqueline was becoming very frustrated. Her emotions weren’t completely locked down, as she liked to think.

She was the perfect definition of an open book.

Her emotions and thoughts could be read from her features to her sudden mood swings.

Even the I-hate-you-with-everything-in-me charade she liked to put on for him. James knew that she was attracted to him and being the bastard, as she liked to call him he played on her emotions.

He could feel that time was slowly almost coming to and end to their antagonistic relationship for them to only blossom into something more physical.

The sudden knock on his door interrupted his musings.

“Come in,” he said taking a sip of coffee.

Ace walked into his boss office with a hard look on his face.

“Why the look Ace? Did the boys handle the situation accordingly?” he asked.

“Accordingly, like always,”

“Then why the hard look?”

“Jacqueline’s cousin Monique Wales is asking around town after her cousin,” Ace said taking a seat in front of his boss.

The room became a very tense silent until an explosion came forth.

 “I SHOULD HAVE KILLED THAT CONNIVING BITCH!” James said pushing his coffee to the side.

Ace looked questioningly at his boss as to who he was speaking about.

“I asked her to do one simply thing and that was to tell a cover story as to why her daughter simply dropped her friends and work so suddenly,” he vented out, “I should have follow my first mind and put a bullet in that lying conniving whore head!”

Katherine better keep herself in hiding, because if he ever caught wind of her presence he was coming to her like the Angle of Death.

Never in his whole life did he thought someone could rattle his nerves and the want for their blood so bad then how he wanted that old washed up bitch Katherine’s.

“From what my sources tell me, Katherine told her niece, but the niece not buying that Jacqueline dropped everything and disappeared.”

“They all say’s that when someone’s missing,” he said irritated.

“They’re close,” Ace said quietly.

“What?” James turned his eyes to his second in command.

“They’re close,”

“And how do you know that?” his tone was very possessive.

Ace knew that James was a very possessive man and he could tell already that he was very possessive when it came to Jacqueline.

Knowing this and that at this moment that James was very trigger-happy right now he was going to have to walk on ease ground with his boss.

“I remember Jacqueline mentioning her,” he said

James simply stared; this was going to be a serious problem for him.

If the girl goes missing that would cause some serious suspicion and if he allowed Jacqueline to tell her everything was okay was it convincing enough for her cousin to get the picture to mind her damn business.

As he debated the pros and cons of his decision he knew that it was going to backfire on him either way.

.

.

.

Seating at the bar with all the patience of the world, Jacqueline looked like a woman waiting for her date to arrive. Sipping at her Coke and Lime with her eyes to the television screen. Nothing seems odd, except two men of Asian decent keeping a close look at her.  This would be the scene of an innocent bystander.

In truth Jacqueline was aggravated from earlier still and even more since it was taking the bastard long to get here. She could practically feel her guard dogs on the watch. With a side-glance she could see them with a bored expression on their face as they looked around the room and back to her.

They were close enough to hear and see anything or anyone near her and far enough not to make it obvious that they were there to protect her.

She looked back at the screen of the television; it wasn’t as if she was watching it anyway she just needed something to ease her of her boredom.

She couldn’t believe that she was actually thinking this, but she really misses Ace not guarding her. With him at least it was fun, but if it was someone else to watch over her there was no point to even speak.

They were silent and did their job of protecting her until James dismissed them. And it wasn’t as if she didn’t try to start up a conversation with them, she did to no avail. They simply ignore her and kept doing what they were assigned to do and that was protecting her.

It was really annoying to say the least.

A sigh came forth as the boredom build on.

“Jacqueline?” came a voice from behind her.

She turned around in her seat wondering who in their right mind was calling her name.

It was Lisa, a co-worker of hers at the shop she worked at-correction use to work at.

“Lisa,” taking in the sight of her former co-worker who was dressed in all red. Lisa was known in the shop for doing the absolute most when she dressed up. Wearing the most tasteless outfits that covered less skin and parts that should be kept private.     

“I knew that was you, Jacqueline,” she said loudly, “I was walking past and saw you, but at first I didn’t think it was you, but then again I knew it was you. So I just left my date to see if it was you and wouldn’t you be sight for sore eyes.”

Jacqueline simply smiled while keeping her eyes on her two guards. She could feel her heart beat faster. The room felt as if it was closing in on her there was no noise it was simply quiet.

Then everything went back to normal as if nothing happen in those few minutes.

“So how’s everything Jackie?” her smile was tight and she had a feeling she shouldn’t trust her.

“Everything’s fine,”

“Fine…I know its has to be more then that,” she said hunching up her shoulders in a suggestive way.

“Everything’s fine,” Jacqueline said again wondering what the hell was up with this girl.

“Girl, you don’t have to be modest with me, look at you,” she said motioning her hands towards Jacqueline.

“That man of yours is really taking good care of you. Now I see why you quiet the salon,” she said placing her hands on her hips.

Now she was really confused as to what Lisa was saying.

“Who said that I quiet the salon?”

Now it was Lisa turn to look at her if she was a simpleton.

“Didn’t you tell your mother to come down to the shop and give Janelle your resonation?”

And then everything became clear to her in those few minutes; her mother had made a cover story up as to why she would leave her job, her friends, and her life up.

“Don’t be mad at your mom if she told us more then should,” she said winking her eye, “and here you are looking like a million bucks I have to see this mystery man.”

“Whose your friend?” of course this would be the time that James showed up.

She turned to only face James who was smiling at Lisa with all the charm that she never knew he could possess.

“This is an old co-worker of mines her name is Lisa,” she said as he pulled her close to him.

“It’s nice to meet you,” James said giving off the most charming smile that Jacqueline felt her stomach turn.

“Nice to meet you,” said Lisa as she was looking at James in away that didn’t feel right with Jacqueline.

“Come love, our table is ready,” he said pulling Jacqueline closer to him all the while placing a kiss on her temple.

“Nice seeing you Lisa,” she said

“The same,” Lisa said back with a smirk on her face that said she was going to tell the masses at the shop the next day.

.

.

.

She needed to breath that was how angry she was feeling. Looking at James in her peripheral vision he was walking with easy steps, which only annoyed the living hell out of her. Her anger was seizing her up in a strong embrace. She just wanted to lash out on him cause some sort of bodily harm to him. The last time she thought about doing such to him was when he kept her locked in the basement. The only thing that stopped her from doing such was that James was half her size and he could do some serious harm to her if he was motivated.

Stepping inside the house she practically ran up the stairs towards her room. His presence was suffocating her sense and she just needed a moment to herself.

Just to simply think, especially the information that Lisa just told her tonight.

Inside her room she flopped herself on the edge of the bed and begin to remove her heels. She couldn’t say all her anger was on James, but mostly on Katherine.

She couldn’t understand how anybody could be so foul especially to ones own flesh and blood. It wasn’t the fact that she was shock about Katherine making up a lie to cover up her kidnapping.

In her heart she was simply hurt t.

The knife her mother shoved in her back was slowly twisting around causing the wound to become deeper.

She hoped to never lay eyes on Katherine again.

The door open of course it was James, it was always James and his always ill timing for things.

She didn’t bother to look at him simply moving off the bed and taking her jewelry off. She knew that when his eyes caught sight of her shoes laying carelessly on the ground his OCD was going to kick in.

And if right on clue James picked her heels up and went to place them in the closet in there rightful place. Back against the dresser and with her arms cross she looked towards the closet waiting for him to emerge back.

She couldn’t help but to think for him to be such a ruthless prick he really was obsessive about being neat.

He came walk from out the closet and towards her. The look he was giving her was very quizzical and untrusting. Towering over her and placing his hands at each side of her so she wouldn’t escape. Bending his head he begun to speak.

“Who was that person at the restaurant?”

“I told you already,”

“I don’t believe you,”

“I don’t give a damn! I told you exactly who she was, after all I don’t like repeating myself,” throwing one of his own response back at him.

His jaw locked and she could feel the dresser jerked a little. He was holding himself from hurting her. But she had all the right in the world to talk smart to him after what she heard tonight.

“Jacqueline did that woman so happen was your cousin Monique?” her heart stopped by the mere mention of her cousin.

Monique was her cousin on her mother side and she was the closest thing to a sister. There was nothing she wouldn’t do for her as the same could be said for Monique.

“How you know about my cousin,” she was now standing toe to toe with him. If he thought that intimidating her would make her submit then he had failed.

Jacqueline knew that she would never win in a physical fight with James, but she was going to leave some sort injury on him.

Talking about either her father or cousin could get you in some serious trouble with her. When it came to blood she didn’t take well to disrespect.

“Was that woman your cousin?”

“Hell no, now what about my cousin,” she demanded.

James looked at her with amusement.

Did she really think she was scaring him?

“Your cousin has been asking questions around town about you?”

“She has the right to do so,”

“Not if you belong to me and you don’t want your cousin to get hurt.”

“I wish you would try to hurt my cousin,” she said pushing her finger into his chest.

She didn’t know what happen within seconds she could feel herself being pulled closer to him. There was no point in struggling for he had her in a tight embrace; her body was moshed into his and she could feel his harden member against her.

And somehow they we’re spread on top of her bed; her arms was held over her head by both of his arms.

His breathing was heavy as he looked at her with heated eyes. Her breathing was matching his and her eyes told of her anger.

Then his lips smashed down against hers and she allowed him to kiss her. She had allowed him to find entrance allowing his skilled tongue to wrap around hers.

His arms had release its hold from her arms and wrapped around her waist while hers had found its way to his neck.

She pulled him closer to her once again allowing the unruly side to her get the better of her. Allowing herself to enjoy his kisses and his hard body against hers.

And then he pulled from her,

He still was giving her the heated stare but it was now mixed with lust. And deep within her it sent so many sinful sensations throughout her body.

“I don’t take well to threats, you well talk to your cousin and tell her not to worry about anything,” he said finality.

Then he got off of her and left her room.

Now propped on her elbows she looked at the door.

“Did he just…he couldn’t have…the fuck is wrong with him,” were the broken thoughts of Jacqueline as she looked at the door.

He did it again, he had worked her up and then run away…and she had allowed it to happen.

She flipped on her stomach and screamed into the pillow while violently hitting it imagining it was James all the while doing so.

.

.

.

“This conversation that you two have will be on speaker. Keep it short and to the point, but make it believable,” said James.

He was standing in front of her arms cross as he glared down at her. Jacqueline looked to him and then at Ace, who was posted right next beside her like a guard dog.

“Do you understand?” her attention snapped back to him.

“Keep it short and to the point, I got it,” she snapped.

James stared at her for a second as if debating his next course of action, but simply went and dialed the number she gave him.

Pressing the speaker button the sound of the other line ringing could be heard in the room.

It ringed three times until it answered.

“If this is a bill collector looking for Monique Wales you have the wrong-“

“Monique this is Jacqueline,” she said rolling her eyes at her cousin.

“Jacqueline?” the sound of her voice was low and it sent a sting to her heart to know she was the one to cause her cousin to sound like that.

“Yeah Mo, its me,” she could feel heated tears sting her eyes, but she wouldn’t allow them to flow, for the simply fact James and Ace were in the room. Of course she knew they saw her in tears before, but that couldn’t be help this time she could have some sense of control.

“WHERE IN THE BLUE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN JACQUELINE MARIE REED!” and the Kodak moment was ruin thanks to her cousin big ass mouth.

“FIRST OF ALL I DON’T APPRICATE YOU SAYING MY GOVERNMENT NAME OUT LIKE THAT MONIQUE NICOLE WALE! SECOND WHOM IN THE BLUE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR TALKING TO LIKE THAT? I’M OLDER THEN YOU!”

Monique and Jacqueline’s relationship was very complex…one moment they could talk calmly to each other, then the next moment their cussing each other out, and end up laughing at each other.

They teased each other and called the other out their name, to a normal it would seem like fighting words, but in actuality they were words of endearments that they alone understood. And if the other was in trouble there was no doubt they had each other’s back ready to take on the world.

“Girl bomb, your only older then me by one month,” her cousin started to laugh, which caused Jacqueline to laugh.

Both James and Ace looked at each other as if they just witness the same scene; confused at the fact they were just yelling at each other now they were laughing?

This conversation felt like trouble.

“Whatever I’m still older then you,” Jacqueline said crossing her arms.

“Whatever Jackie, where in the hell are you, because I don’t believe that bitch Katherine,” her cousin said getting to the point.

“What did she tell you?”

“Well first thing this bitch tells me is that ya’ll move out of the house. Which I don’t believe since; one your father paid off that house, two Katherine is going to drain the hell out of your father’s last name, and three she frugal as fuck.”

“What else?” Jacqueline knew already this was going to be hard to persuade her cousin everything was okay.

If Nancy Drew and Sherlock Holmes had a baby there baby would’ve been Monique.

“Then she goes on and say you left your job, and I know that’s a lie since you loved your job, but what had me was when she said you left, because of your boyfriend.”

“And how do you find that so hard to believe?” she said defensively not liking her cousin tone at all as if it was so hard for her to have a man.

“Yes I find it so damn hard! If you’ve had a boyfriend I would have known before that bitch Katherine. So that’s why I’m suspicious as to where the hell you are! Do you know how worry I’ve been? I thought you were tied up some where by some crazy ass people! I thought you could probably be buried some damn where in an unmarked grave! I was worry to death about you!” she said

“You watch to much I.D Channel,”

“I’m going to disregard that comment, you know how paranoid I can be,” she said defensive.

“To much…” Jacqueline whispered.

“Anyway do you know how many people asked about you? Correct how many people I had to cuss the hell out because that was how worried? How many people I’ve called? How many times I’ve been out looking for you!” Her voice became very shaky.

“Are you crying?”

“No…it’s…my allergies,” she shook her head knowing that her cousin was crying all because of her.

“Monique,”

“What I’m mad at you,” she said in a pouty voice.

“I’m sorry...” she was cut off.

“You damn right you’re sorry,” she rolled her eyes.

“I’m sorry, for causing you to worry so much, but don’t worry about a thing I’m fine,” she said

“So Katherine was right you have a man?” she asked

Jacqueline finally remembering that she wasn’t alone in the room looked at the man in question.

He was staring at her amusement was written all over his face. She threw a glare at him knowing that she was going to have to say yes to make her lie believable.

Swallowing the bitter taste in her mouth with the thought that she was simply protecting her cousin she spoke, “Yes, Katherine was right I have a boyfriend.”

“So why the hell did you tell her before me?” Monique fired back erasing the fact that she was just in tears a couple of minutes ago.

“That’s why I told her before I told you,”

“Why?”

“Because you asked to many damn questions that’s why,”

“Well excuse me for being worry skank,” she shot back.

“Listen here heifer, my taste in man are very different then yours or do I have to remind you of someone.”

She knew her cousin was going to back off.

“Urge, always bring stuff back up. I thought we agreed we were going to keep that in the trunk of stuff never to bring back up.”

“I cross my fingers when we agreed,” she smirked.

“Bitch,”

“And don’t forget,”

“Anyway, are you okay?”

“I’m okay, you don’t have to worry about a thing,” she reassured her.

“Good, you better let your man know if he does anything stupid to you I’m coming for him with razor blades, salt, and lemon juice.”

She laughed.

“I’ll be sure to tell him.”

“And don’t act like you can’t call a person, you better call me skank,” she warn.

“Okay damn,”

“Love you Jackie,”

“Love you Mo,” then the phone ended.

Jacqueline looked at the men that were in front of her.

“That cousin of yours is a hand full,” said James

“And have a mouth on her,” added in Ace.

“Tell me something I don’t know, now may I leave?” she said

“Go,” Jacqueline didn’t waste any time to leave his presence after all she still was mad at him from last night.

She was getting well tired of this back and fourth with James it was coming to the point that if he wasn’t going to straighten up and fly right…well she might just going to have to put a little initiative to this little game he was playing. 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.