Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello Ladies, sorry for the long update but I'm trying something new. With some of my popular stories I decied to do a three chapter update. I will update a chapter two days before each other. 

So this is the first chapter I'm updating the second chapter update will be posted on Tuesday. 

Hope you enjoy! 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Going outta my head I think I’m loosing my entire mind. Drive me crazy burning candles making love all night.


Feels so strange it feels so crazy to be in your world. In your arms lost for words. You’ve got me!


You’ve got me


You’ve got me


You’ve got me speechless


~ Beyoncé


 


 


Speechless


 


 


 


It felt like a dream, one of those dreams that were filled with excitement and rapture; that were broken into a series of still mental pictures that embodied your memories.


It felt like a dream, but it wasn’t.


It was reality, and reality and dreams were so different from each other. Had it been a dream, she could’ve brush it off having the reassurance that she, she alone knew about such a dream.


Last night, was not something she could brush off; after all she could feel the evidence on her.


She could still feel him inside her moving within her brushing against her. The feel of his breath brushing against her skin warmly accompany by his groans and moans that resonated in her ears.


Last night was the making of something indescribable, it could be even said that it was deliciously magnificent.


She could remember herself being vocal along with him even louder than him. The images replay within her mind and it felt more like an out of body experience.


It was like she was another person; she could see herself twisting around his body, saying things that she wouldn’t believe to come out her mouth.


She had only slept a few hours that night, when she had one of those moments were your body jerked you awake due to some internal feeling that needed you to be alert.


She had felt a weight holding her down.


And in the state of disorientation as to what was keeping her in a hold that could be compare to that of a Boa Constrictor.


The feeling of warm immaculate breaths brushing against her neck was the cold water that shook her mental state.


The fog that covered her mind had dispersed and with her thoughts becoming sharp as to whom, what, and why she was in this state of discomfit. 


She could barely bend her neck, for his face had nestled there. His hold on her was in such a possessive manner that it could easily be compare to a toddler sleeping with it’s prized teddy bear.


There was no possible way to remove him from her, and so she stayed in that position till dawn lost in her thoughts. She had stayed in this state of perpetual silence even after James had woken up and silently left her room.


Even now, she was still in this state of silence. Realizing what they had done the night before and realizing there was no turning back.


Her emotional and mental state could be summing up into one word: shock. She was in a state of shock; her mind and emotions couldn’t broaden on shame and guiltiness. The actions that they took part in and how she reacted were shocking.


All the while never noticing that the very man her thoughts were revolving around was in her room staring down at her.


.           .           .           .           .


 


For the first time in months, since Jacqueline’s arrival, James woken up with such ease. The tension that’s been bothering him for months seem like a distant memory and the thirst of the beast within had been quenched.


It was a magnificent feeling to experience something that you’ve practically dream about doing for so long; however, to realize that your dream was far from the truth.


Jacqueline was everything and beyond what he imagine sex was like with her. He had imagined it to be wonderful, but there were no words to explain the pure sensation he felt.


He felt as if his whole body was going to burst into an inferno just by being inside of her. The feeling of her skin rubbing against his, her legs locking around his waist, and having her moans…her moans were tantalizing to his senses.


If he kept to this line of thoughts the poor girl was going to be heading to the hospital by the end of the day. And even than he wasn’t so sure that he’ll let up even there.


But there was also another factor as to why he couldn’t simply fuck her until she turn black and blue.


She might not be mental and emotionally they’re to even get herself in the mood to do such with him.


After all she had just lost her virginity and she might still be in a state of shock. If he was to assume right she was probably saving it once she got married. So losing it before she was married and to add on that he might not have been the man she had imagine herself losing it too was a strong factor he had to weight out.


So for once in his life, he was going to take someone else’s feelings into account then his own.


He knew she was awake when he had first woken up. Had they been like the many occasions they shared in the past he would’ve taunted her, but he had chosen not too allowing her to have this moment of solitude.


He had left her room and went to his; taking a quick shower he was dress in his usual apparel; with the fresh-not-one-thing-out-place air on tight.


Afterwards, he went on to do his daily routine of fixing both Jacqueline and his-self breakfast and drinking his first cup of coffee of the day.


He wouldn’t dare to ask her to join him for breakfast. He simply put her plate on the side, for her to grab whenever she was ready, so he ate in silence enjoying the solitude as well.


After which, he put his dishes away in the dishwasher and decided to check on her. When he came to her room he had expected that she would at least token a shower. But no, she was still in the same position he had left her.


He walked inside his eyes train on her waiting to see if she caught on to any movement. She hadn’t she was oblivious as always. He had let out a sigh, deciding to leave her alone and not alert her of his presence.


Walking inside of her bathroom he had walked to her bath tube. Plugging the stopper in he turned the hot water on mixing it with cold to make it a decent temperature. He was finding the best way to remedy this silence and her mood.


The last time she was this quiet she had destroyed the downstairs room and he sure as hell wasn’t going to allow her to damage this room.


“That’s the last thing I need.”


.           .           .           .           .           .


Her state of shock was wearing off; there was no point for her to linger in it even thought she desperately wanted to.


She needed to remind herself that she had made a deal with the devil, and having intercourse with him was apart of that deal.


She had to get through it for only one reason and that was her freedom. She had to lose herself for a more important prize and lingering in self-pity wasn’t going to cut it.


Slowly coming to herself she realized that she wasn’t in the room by herself anymore. That James was standing silently beside her bed. A few months ago that would’ve bother her, now she was slowly coming accustom it.


She had moved to seat up when a momentary instinct told her that she was bare as the day she was born underneath the sheet. Quickly, her hands moved to wrap the sheet tight to her torso to keep some sense of modesty.


The action didn’t go unnoticed by him, for he had simply raised his eyebrow at her as if saying really and kept whatever impertinent comment to himself.


Jacqueline seat up keeping her eyes on him with him returning the same manner. The air between them was awkward to say the least…a first for them.


What could they say to each other? One with the best of their ability was trying not to act like an animal in heat, while the other was confused at thought of either running away from fright or pouncing with the intentions of rutting.


Both James and Jacqueline, tipping on that tightrope on being the first in breaking the awkward air between them.


Naturally, it was going to be James.


“I’m glad to see your up. I’ll be gone for the rest of the day, Ace will be with me, and so I’ll have two of my men here with you.”


Jacqueline simply nodded her head.


“I made you a bath, while you’re taking your bath I can simply change your sheets. Also, your plate is on the counter.”


She nodded her head not believing how considerate he was being towards her.


Standing up she held the sheet close to her James moved aside allowing her to past him, until she stopped suddenly and turned to face him.


“Last night-“ she stopped causing him to stare at her curiosity glowing within his iris as he looked upon her.


“You expected that to happen again toni-“ he cut her off.


“That won’t be a need for it tonight. It would be to soon, and I’m a man that believe in absences makes the heart grows fonder, so when we do partake in such an activity again I think it would be worthwhile don’t you think?” revealing his infamous smirk that made her want to claw and kiss him silly all at the same time.


She bite her tongue as she held her sheet close to her body turning around swiftly she walked to the bathroom in heated steps. Making her apparent annoyance known by slamming the door.


“It’s good to see her back to normal,” he said as he went about his task of changing the soil sheets.


.           .           .           .          


 


She eased into the bath; the water was hot, too hot for her taste, but still relaxing especially to the lower half of her body.


Jacqueline shifted around in the tube to make herself comfortable. When her body became adjusted to the heat and found a comfortable spot to soak in. Jacqueline had exhaled with the feeling of relief. She was glad that James wouldn’t seek sex from her tonight; if not for her mental state, but more for the ache between her legs and tenderness of her waist.


She needed to prepare herself for the next time they were together.


After soaking for a certain amount of hours she had went on to washing herself. Pulling out the stopper she stepped out the bath feeling like a totally different person.


Stepped lightly on the bath mat and proceed to grab a towel from off the rack when something caught her eye in the mirror.


Moving in the direction of the full-length mirror and stepping closer to it. She stepped close; looking down on her waist was a bruise with small cuts that could come from fingernails.


She brushes her hand lightly against it, which brought along a stinging pain. A hiss came from her lips with a silent curse.


Turning sideways she noticed that she had an identical mark on the other side.


“Got damn it James!”


.           .           .           .           .


 


There was something up, he just couldn’t put his finger on it, but there was something not right about James. Correction, James was acting his usual self, but there was something different, something that was off about his boss.


Ace was a very perceptive man; it was this reason he was trusted by James late father and himself, because there was nothing that got away from him.


He knew his boss well; James was a man of habit, and that was what disturbing him the most. Because even though James was doing his usual routine there was something about his aura that change.


His body was neither tensed nor taut; it could be said that he was very relax and at ease. The unapproachable auras that seem to cloud over him seem to disperse. He didn’t seem…so dangerous.


And he wonder what could cause the Devil himself have this passive halo around him.


If James knew that his second in command was observing him and breaking down the elements that made up him he did not make it known to him.


James found it very amusing to say the least.


Throughout the day he couldn’t stop the daydreams that held a certain feisty female that was moaning sweetly as he thirsted himself inside her.


He was regretting his words about not taking her tonight. He had worked himself up and all he wanted to do was relieve himself inside her. Watching her face contort into many pleasurable expressions hearing gasp for breath as he hit a certain place that made her melt beneath him.


Jacqueline was his own personal temptation and he’ll be damn to allow anybody to know that.


Drafting out of his daydreams his eyes scan the clock it was around two he was expecting an important call.


Just when he was beginning to fell frustrated the sound of his office phone went off. Picking up the receiver he listens intently (James never address himself when one of his informants called to tell him important information. That was simply not his style).


“Hum,” was all he said as he hung up. Ace was already near his boss to do his bidding.


“Not only is Armani moving in my area it seems the bastard is getting a large load of money tomorrow.”


James couldn’t help the smirk from coming to his lips; he wanted to kill the smug bastard so bad it was ridiculous.


“So…we’re getting a large load tomorrow,” said Ace.


“Compliment’s to Armani of course,” he said as he looked at Ace.


“I want our best on this job, I want it clean where it doesn’t point to us, but I want it to be made clear to that fucking bastard his overstepping his boundary.”


“I’ll personally see to it,” said Ace as James dismissed him.


James watched as Ace left his office with another person taking his place this time with a package in hands.


James stood from his desk straightening himself out. One of his men by the name of David bowed his head respectfully to him as he placed the package on the table.


The package was in a luster black box with a gloss gold emblem of the designer house a sign that James had paid a nice hefty sum for it.


The item that resided in the box was something that he was looking forward for someone to be modeling by the end of the night.


  .         .           .           .           .          


Her day had passed uneventful and she had spent the majority of it in her room taking short napes here and there. 


The guys that James had watching her had order dinner, so she was calling it a night after all knowing James he might arrive back later on tonight.


She really didn’t have to worry much when it came to the welfare of James. He was a perfectly grown man who could handle himself.


After all that would mean she would have some emotional connection with him. Jacqueline shook her head. How could she have some feeling for such a bastard?


Especially after what his done to her-correction- doing to her. He was simply the adversary nothing more or less.


Because once she started thinking of him as anything else she was slowly going to loose herself.


She went back to reading her book forcing herself not to think about the smug bastard anymore than she all ready did today.


Her eyes went back to the part of the passage that she seems to be rereading a thousand times. Skimming through the paragraphs to find the place where she had left off. When her eyes caught on the sentence that she was reading before annoying thoughts of James started invade her. She had begun to read when the slight intrusion of someone knocking on her door.


Jacqueline let out a sharp sigh. Slamming the book close she tossed it on the night stand pushing the covers back she stood from the bed and headed towards the door.


Opening the door she was face to face with James.


She could feel her cheeks become warm at the very sight of him.


His jacket and tie had long been removed; the buttons on his shirt were loose revealing his cream complexion his sleeves were rolled up to his elbows.


“You were about to go to bed?” she looked at him with perplexed expression when he inclined his chin to the disheveled sheets.


“Yes,” clearing her voice.


“Will before you go to sleep I want you to try something on,” he said pushing pass her.


“Excuse me, I didn’t remember inviting you in my room,” she turn around finally noticing a rectangle black box in between his arms.


“A room that’s located in my house,” he said placing the box on the bed, “now opens the box.”


A scowl came to her face as she stormed over to him. She looked at the box than at him James had simply cross his arms as he stares back.


She took the top off and set it next to the box moving the paper away to reveal deep crimson dress.


Jacqueline took the dress out the box holding it close to her person.


“Try it on,”


She turned around to him. The way he looked at her made the lower half of her flutter and her heart pumping with blood.


All she could do was nod her head as she headed towards the bathroom.


“Really Jack, I’ve all ready seen what you look like in the nude,” the laughter was in his voice and fought everything in her not to turn around and throw the damn dress in his face.


“If you want me to put this dress on I advise you keep your comments to yourself.”


He answers her with a chuckle that could be interpreted as either dangerous or sensual.  And how her thoughts were running that chuckle was hybrid of both. She quicken up her pace towards the bathroom with a loud shut to the door.


She eased out of her nightwear and slid the dress on.


She felt look Scarlett O’Hare in the damnable dress; the dress was fashion in a fish tail with an open back that fitted her body like a second skin. The strapless dress had a pushup sewn in it making her feel as if any minute her breast might pop out.


It was a beautiful dress and she loved it, but she didn’t feel right in it. It was something that was bothering her about receiving this dress.


Yes, James had brought her clothes and jewelry, but that was for her to look the part as mistress. With this dress, she wasn’t any longer looking the part, but actually playing it. She shook her head, she wasn’t going to think of such, not right now. Jacqueline had to put on her game face and she wasn’t going to allow it to slip.


Taking a deep breath and taking hold of the little courage within her; she open the bathroom to door to face him.


She was a sight to behold and the fact that he had her boasted his ego to new heights. She walked out the room with the naivety that was simply she. It was something endearing.


Her eyes were downcast and rose hull came to her cheeks with her hair brushed to the side. To him this was seduction at its best, because it was simple and real.


He walked towards her circling her like the inner predator that resided in him stopping behind her.


She was still uncarted territory that he had yet to learn. He wanted to find every little flaw and perfection that made her. Finding what made her moan so sweetly and what made her act like bitch in heat.


With one arm out he moved his index and middle finger across her spine. Watching as goose bumps appear with her body becoming ridge.


A smirk came to his lips at the little reaction she gave him.


He moved his hand again against her back in the same slow manner like before. This action was awarded with a slight intake of air.


“I thought you said you’ll leave me alone tonight,”


“I did,” he said snatching his hand away as she turned around glaring at him.


He couldn’t take her seriously especially the tall tale glint of lust in her eyes telling him that she was much aroused from the little action then he was by touching her.


“Why did you buy me this dress James?”


“You’re a bite of ungrateful Jacqueline,” he smiled at her as he brushed passed her towards the door.


“Because I know you James your always have a motive,” she responded back.


“Will you’re a smart girl why don’t you figure it out,” that was the last she heard of him as he closed the door closed behind him.


   .        .           .           .           .


James wasn’t the only one to have a nickname. Ace held one to, which characterized him perfectly…The Enforcer.


His actions were always swift and clean. He did not waste his time on such mundane practice as torturing people unless they did a serious offense to James or himself.


This job wasn’t one of those; this was a simple in-and-out-make-a-message-to-everyone-who-thought-about-doing-such.


He only had two men with him that was all he needed to get this job done. Knocking on the door. He could hear clumsy footsteps and yells from the other side, and already he knew this job was going to be effortless.


It was like Armani to hire simpletons to do his bidding. He recesses his thoughts at the sound of the door being unbolted.


It was one of the fools that James and he had spotted three days ago.


“You’re here early,” he smiled, “you got the drop?”


Ace lifted the suitcase a little to emphasize his point.


“Eric stop fucking playing around and let him in!”


The guy name Eric simply laughed obnoxiously and moved aside allowing Ace and his men in.


The place inside was a hellhole with trash everywhere the smell was ghastly that Ace was counting the seconds on when to get out of here.


“Follow me,” the one name Eric as he slapped Ace on his back.


It took everything in Ace not to break his arm.


Ace hated being touched.


Absolutely hated it.


The hopeless fool simply walked in front of him as he lead him to his friend and the one who was running this operation.


He turned to look at his men signaling them to be at the ready.


“Jimmy, here’s what we been expecting all day,” Eric declared moving aside for the one name Jimmy to face Ace.


The one name Jimmy was seated on a table that looked to be on a wing and a prayer for that was how far that table was from hitting the ground.


“Your not the usually one that comes here?” Jimmy said eyeing Ace and his men up and down.


“To lower suspicion,” Ace spoke naturally.


Jimmy smirk, “That’s smart, but what’s the point that mothafucka that runs this area doesn’t even know Armani been getting money for two years. So I think its safe to say there’s no need for suspicion.”


So, Armani had been getting money from around this area for two years then a year in a half. This little information was something that was going to set his boss off.


“Your that sure,”


“Am I that sure? Eric this fucker must be joking,” he laughed


Ace was two seconds from blowing their heads clean off their shoulders. As much as he hated being touch, he also hated disrespect and to assume he was joking.


Ace was never the joking sort.


But he reins his trigger finger allowing these fools to tell him anymore-valuable information until he ended them.


“Of course I’m sure! In the next few months this block is going to be run by Armani. That little mess he gives the Devil or whatever that pussy wants to be call ain’t nothing on how much money Armani is getting from under the table.”


He moved to give his friend an hand-shack, “Ain’t nothing going to stop this operation and as long Armani is running it. We most definitely are getting a cut out of it.”


“Your really sure about that?” Ace couldn’t stop the smirk that came to his lips at these fools.


Jimmy and Eric looked at him with a grim on their faces.


“Mothafucka did you not hear me.”


“Oh I heard you,” Ace stated a smirk that could be compare to a Great White Shark.


“But I’m here to shut down that operation.”


Before it could sink in his head at what the cocky fucker in front of him just said Jimmy had a bullet ledge between his eyes.


Eric disoriented by the sudden motion of seeing his friend just being killed right in front of him. Moved to grab his gun that was located in his back pocket when he was met by the same fate like his friend with a bullet to the head and chest.


Looking at the lifeless body in front of him, “Now did you hear me mothafucka.”


Ace looked at his gun that held a silencer it took everything in him not to shoot the dead prick in front of him again.


“Now we wait for the real drop, and then were out of here,”


.           .           .           .           .


James was in the backyard when his cellphone ring.


Answering his phone the sound of Ace resonated in his ear, “All is done.”


He ended the call and placed his phone back in his pocket and headed towards the house.


Making sure that the house was secure he walked up the stairs and headed for Jacqueline bedroom.


Stepping inside he closed the door behind him and locked it. When he turned around Jacqueline was stepping out the bathroom with a white fluffy towel wrapped around her.


James was the last person she expected to see-correction a half naked James that was simply wearing basketball shorts who was flaunting his sinful delectable chest to her.


Her mouth became dry, her heart was beating faster, and her lower regions were fluttering and tightening like crazy.


This was physical attraction of the serious kind.


The way he was looking at her screamed only one thing and she had a feeling she too was screaming the same thing to him.


She knew that her next action was going to cause her some mental strife and make her feel guilt-ridden, but that was something she was going to have to suffer through. Right now her body had all the control and what her body wanted was to feel him and that was all.


And what her body wanted it got.


And without any hesitation she dropped her towel reveling her body to him with no shame just lust.


It was all the invitation that he needed from her as he took quick steps and enfolded into a kiss that was filled with fire that was held within both of them.


With one hand at the small of her back that press her to him and the other hand wrapped in her hair to keep her head still for him to kiss her senseless. James subtly moved them to the wall releasing her from their kiss. His mouth linger on her bottom lip nibbling every so gentle. As he moved from her lips to her chin down to her neck where her collarbone meet.


Sucking on her skin that held a fresh taste from after being bathing. A series of moans left her lips Her back aching off the wall to press closer to him.


Her nails clawed at his back leaving her own marks on his skin enjoying the sensation of his mouth on her.


He moved down to the valley of her breast rolling his tongue around her areola watching her nipples became hard anticipating for his mouth to relieve the tension that it was suffering.


He flicked his tongue out teasing the nub causing soft cooing noise to come forth. Jacqueline bites her lip as her body quiver from the sensation that she was feeling from his mouth. He teased her nipple again until he fully placed the hard nub in his mouth rolling it around scrapping his teeth gently. Causing soft sighs to erupt from her.


Her hands fount they’re way to his head fingers tangling in his hair pulling softly pushing him closer to her.


She could feel her body on the verge of releasing. The pants were becoming too tight in his lower region and he was ready to be inside. Sliding his pants down he took hold of her thighs and hoists her up for better penetration.


He looked up at her the expression on her face was divine’ her eyes half closed her mouth half open spilling sweet whimpers from her lips.


Her body was on fire and she seems to glow making her even more like a divine creature than human.


He positions his head to her entrance and in one swift movement he slide himself inside her. James bite the bottom of his lips stopping the moan that wanted to come out.


She felt full; wrapping her leg on each thigh she could feel the muscles flax as he moved inside her.


She matched his rhythm following along the count. She moved her hips in circular motions causing him to hiss every now and then.


Penning her arms up he moved more aggressively allowing each thirst to hit her spot precisely. He moved her left leg up to his shoulder allowing full penetration as he slammed inside causing a serious of oh my gods and please to come out her lips.


The sensation of being inside this woman was as close to paradise that he was ever going to face.












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.