Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

stories/2209/images/large_Fotor_Fotor.jpg

Jacqueline's dress 


Thanks for the reviews. I've read all of them I even went through the chapter and edited any mistakes. 

The last update will be on Friday. 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


If your girl only knew


That you was trying to get with me (what would she do)


If your girl only knew


That you was dissin’ her to talk to me


She probably leave you alone


She would probably curse you out and unplug her phone


I bet she’d be glad that you was gone


And that she wouldn’t have to worry


If your girl only knew


~ Aaliyah


 


If Your Girl Only Knew


 


 


Jacqueline felt uneasy. It was the same discomfort she felt when he first gave her the dress. Now, the discomfort intensifies by his latest gift. The Rolex was beautiful there was even a small J engraved in the back.


The gifts were beautiful anybody in their right mind would be happy. But she couldn’t find any happiness in these items.


James and her had no feelings of any sort of attachment except lust and aversion.


They were not in a committed relationship. She knew nothing truly personally about him. Their relationship was simply business and nothing else.


These sudden gifts from him were making her suspicious, because there was no motive from him.


James was a man of reason and his actions always had a purpose. But now, he was throwing her in a loop.


More importantly it made her feel as though he was buying her these gifts as some sort of payment for having sex with him.


And if this was his reason than she had a few words for him, especially where he could shove these gifts.


.           .           .           .           .


Tonight, they were at one of his many clubs. Jacqueline was pulling the hem of her dress down. It was the umpteenth time that night the blasted dress raised up and it was the umpteenth time that she heard James snap his finger at someone who dare turn their eyes towards her direction- correction her legs.


The dress she wore as always were form fitting, the light pink material was cut in the middle, which showed a decent amount of cleavage. The same pink material of her dress was twisted above the split that wrapped around her left shoulder and leaving her right shoulder open leaving a little opening in the back.


She wore her hair straight wearing light eye shadow of purple her only accessory were gold earrings.


She could tell that James wanted to ask why didn’t she wear her watch. The questions linger in the air every time he glances down at her wrist. She brushed it aside regarding everything else instead of him.


She tucked her leg under the other straightening in the chair watching James and his associates resumed their conversation after the sudden halt.


James had slipped his arm around her waist pushing her closer to him. He was becoming more possessive then usual.


His words were even harder as he dismissed the guy. She had let out a soft yarn catching his attention.


“We’re leaving,” he pushed back his seat and stood up helping her out hers.


“Don’t you have any more business to handle?”


“No,”


They ease through the crowd walking towards the entrance with Ace already out front. Stepping inside the car and settling in the back next to James gave them the signal to take off.


It was silent between them. Neither of them regarded the other, but very aware of the other presence.


And as they seat there the question that she was so hoping that he’d ignore came from his lips like fire from a dragon.


“Why aren’t you wearing the watch?”


“It didn’t go with my outfit,” it was the white lie she’s been using for the past week since she got the damn thing.


“You said that the night before.”


 “Will I’m saying it again,” she snapped.


“Jacqueline you’re not a good liar.”


“And James you’re very annoying,”


“Don’t change the subject Jack.”


“I don’t believe we were talking about anything,” she responded staring at everything that pass-by.


She could feel him slide his hand across her thigh. She became ridged as his hands moving exceptionally slow sending little shock waves across her skin.


He stared at her; her chest rising ever so lightly a sure sign that she was arose and nervous.


It was easy to read her. Jacqueline’s emotions were unrestrained that it was effortless to know what she was thinking or feeling at the moment.


There was something on her mind and she was trying her best not to tell him.


“We’ll finish this discussion when we get home,” removing his hand from her thigh and turned away from her.


.           .           .           .           .


James didn’t waste a beat to finish their conversation from the car. Jacqueline hadn’t taken one step before he started to speak.


“Why have you been refusing to wear the watch,” he was expressionless as always.


She turn to him, “I told you why James can you please leave it at that.”


Jacqueline wasn’t in the mood-correction-her emotions weren’t ready to be dealt with the deathblow that she knew James was going to strake upon her.


She neither needed him confirming nor denial that he was giving her these gifts as away of payment for sex.


Jacqueline knew James was a bastard, but she didn’t want to think that he was that low of a bastard to do such to her.


“I deal with bullshit on a daily basis and by now I can tell when it smells like it. So its better for the both of us that you tell me the truth.”


“He sure know how to knock a person down,” she thought, “what’s the point you were looking for away to give him the gifts back here’s your chance.”


She huffed a sign of her surrender as she turn to look him fully in the eyes.


“James why did you buy me those gifts?”


“Do you always questions peoples motives when they give you something?” he steps closer to her with a more protected expression making him even more unreadable.


“Not when it evolves you, you always have a motive.”


A chuckle came forth from his lips a smirk pull to the corner of his mouth.


“I told you to figure it out,”


“I came to an conclusion…and I feel very uncomfortable with these gifts, so take them back.”


“Excuse me?” now he was in her personal space and all sorts of alarms were going off in her head. She was split on either kick him died in his groins or stay still.


The first one she know that James would most definitely kill her if she tried to kick him and the latter he’ll kill her regardless.


So she did the only thing that made her not feel…weak. She kept her ground putting on a strong face, because knowing James if he smelt fear he was going to use it to his advantage. Something she wasn’t going to let him have.


James noticed her slight movement of keeping her ground and how boldly she was staring up at him. If he wasn’t so damn annoyed by her ungrateful ass he would’ve been pushing her face-forward on the stairs as he enter her from behind.


But he was going to save that for another night.


“I don’t feel comfortable with the watch and dress, so I’m giving them back to you.”


He stared at her for a minute a very uneasy minute for her comfort.


“Fine.”


She was dumbfounded.


“Fine?”


“Yes, I’ll give them to someone who’s grateful.”


That was all he said walking away from her and towards the stairs. All the while Jacqueline looked at his retreating form with pure confusion. She was glad that he didn’t hit, scream, or kill her, but she didn’t feel any sort of relief from his words. It felt more like she offended him than the other way around.


It was two weeks since she return his gifts; everything went back to normal between them. Well what they consider as normal. Yet, Jacqueline felt that any minute a bombshell was going to explode and shake its foundation.


.           .           .           .           .


It was barely noon when James and Ace came through the doors their muffled speech rebounded through the entrance all the way to the living room.


They spoke for sometime until she heard the door open and closed meaning that Ace was off on some order.


 She could hear James move towards the direction of the kitchen. Turning off the Korean drama that she’s been wrapped up on she left the living room and headed to meet him in the kitchen.


He was taking a bottle of water out the fridge. Leaning against the thrash-hold with her arms cross she waited for him to acknowledge her presence.


“What do you want Jacqueline?” he didn’t bother to turn around to face her.


“I came to see what’s on the agenda for tonight?”


“There is none.”


“What? No meeting where you can squeeze the hell out of me? No perverted men looking at me as if I’m a piece of steak? No rawdog afterwards?” she mocks.


He turns around with the most devious smile that made him even more handsome. Her body was slowly reacting to it and she could literally smack herself.


He walked towards her, “If you want to know I have to go to a benefit tonight. I won’t be in need of your service. “


He was in front of her now pinning her body with his. He moved his face closer to hers his noise brushing against her cheek.


“Now afterwards, I think I’ll look forward to a little rawdog I want to put you in this position I’ve been fantasizing for sometime,” he bite her ear lightly.


“Or maybe we can partake in it now than later,” his hands slide down to her hips squeezing them slightly.


She could feel herself react with such excitement to his rough handle on her body. Maybe she was masochistic, but it was a complete turn on when he was rough and demanding.


His hands moved to her butt taking hold of each cheek; squeezing them tight in the same manner he did the other night ago.


 A blush came over her; her skin was burning and she wanted him to ignite that fire within her.


“We’ll just have to wait afterwards,” he removed his hands from her and than walk away.


She looked at his retreating form, “You’re a bastard!”


“I know,” was his only reply.


She stomped her foot, “I can’t stand his arrogant ass.”


.           .           .           .          


Jacqueline was in the kitchen ordering Chinese for her and Ace. Since James was riding solo tonight that meant that Ace was babysitting her.


It was annoying that he thought she couldn’t be in the house by herself. After all she did promise not to run away.


She couldn’t help but think of the nerve of that man sometimes.


The sound of the front door being open signaled the arrival of Ace. She went to speak to Ace to catch his attention; when she heard a distinctive sound-correction- a voice- a woman’s voice.


She moved from her spot slowly from the kitchen trying her best not to make a noise. Standing at the corner of the entrance slowly peeping her head from behind the wall.


There were a few women that she was acquainted with that were considered beautiful, but none of them held the beauty of the woman that was standing in the entrance.


Her creamy complexion held a healthy sheen the only sign of makeup was bare allowing her natural beauty to shimmer.


Her ebony hair held a taint of blue being pulled into an extravagant simple up-do.


Her build was petite and tall with a status stand that held the air of entitlement and iciness that made her so unapproachable.


By her dress it was clear to Jacqueline that she was going to the benefit with James.


“So I see why he won’t be in need of my service,” she thought mocking James; however, she couldn’t blame him. The woman was extremely beautiful and who in their right mind would pass her off.


But she couldn’t help feeling angry. Was she only fit to go to his meetings that were in every word felt like an episode of The Soprano’s, while this woman was only fit to go to benefits and respectable establishments.


Jacqueline took another glance at the woman, but this time she was looking at the woman’s dress.


Her eyes widen and her mouth open slightly at the sight before her.


“I guess he did find someone grateful,” she thought watching the unknown woman walk in the living room in the dress that James had bought her.


Her early feeling seem to disappear leaving her hiding spot she moved upstairs. She head towards the direction of James room.


.           .           .           .           .


She had never been in his room before; there was never a reason for her to go there and seek him out. Today she was going to make an exception. Pushing the door open she step inside the room.


His room was the master suit; the room was paint white on the far right held floor length window, which lead to the balcony. In the middle of the room there was a large platform bed that seem to hold four people. At the far end of the room held two doors, which she assume lead to his closet and personal bathroom.


 The room reflected James character everything was orderly and cold.


She stood there for a second taking in the sight knowing that she might not get another opportunity to be in here again.


It was during this time that James made himself known walking out the steaming bathroom.


He didn’t expect to see her in his room-correction James never expect anyone to walk into his room without permission. So seeing her figure as he stepped out the bathroom was at first a little confusing.


Crossing his arms he stared at her, “Jacqueline.”


The sound of his voice made her jump. She turned and the sight that greeted her caused her to quickly turn back around with a blush that went from her cheeks to her neck.


The only article of clothing that he had on was the towel that was wrapped around his neck.


She had seen his bare chest before, and even though they had intercourse on several occasions she had never really saw his penis before.


It was a serious culture shock of actually seeing something that you’ve felt. James…well…James very much debunks the stereotypes about all Asian men.


Now she was simply frightened and aroused about having sex with him.


James simply shook his head at her childish display all the while enjoying the stroke of his ego.


Striding over to her he turned her around. The sight before him was very comically as her eyes were shut tight.


“Jacqueline is there a purpose for you being in my room?” he was cutting to the chase.


“Yes. Yes…” there were no words to come out of her mouth.


“Your stuttering Jack, did you see something that you like,” he teased knowing that his statement would cause her temper to flare.


And just like lightening her eyes shot open with a glare that was pointed towards him with her hands station at her hips.


“Please James, there ain’t nothing special about you.”


He smirks knowing that all she said was untrue so he left it alone saving it for another time.


“Then what service that you wish for me to do for you?”


“Actually, I wanted to know who’s the woman downstairs that Ace brought here.”


“That is no concern of yours, now if you don’t mind I need to get ready,” he turned away from her.


“I just asked a simple question as to who the woman was?”


“Jacqueline, I’ve told you in the past that I hate repeating myself, now leave if you know what’s best for you.”


She stood there stubbornly, James had use that tone once with her and she didn’t break a beat to follow it.


But now was different, she wanted to know who the hell that woman downstairs was that he felt was more respectable than her to go to such gatherings.


James stepped out his closet this time with trousers that were unbutton as he tucked half the button up tuxedo shirt.


He did a double look at her with a hard look he walked over to her.


“A hard head makes a hard ass Jacqueline,” he said taking hold of her arm.


“Was that your mother favorite saying to you when you were a child?”


“I’m not in the mood for your mess tonight,” as he pushes her out his room and slam the door in her face.


“Bastard,” she cried as she stump towards her room and slam her door with equal force not caring if the woman downstairs heard or not.


She slumped down on the edge of the bed with heated tears in her eyes as she soaked at the audacity of that man.


 .          .           .           .           .


It was twenty minutes later when she left her room. Walking downstairs she could hear movement in the kitchen the sound of bags rustling.


Heading in the direction of the kitchen she could see Ace setting the food she had order on plates.


She walked over to the island and sat in one of the stools all the while still seething about James.


Every time she thought about that bastard she became even angrier and she wanted to give him a piece of her mind.


She stopped her thoughts.


James wasn’t going to ruin her night.


She wasn’t even going to give him the satisfaction of that.


Ace had finish making their plates he place hers in front of her with a glass of white wine from James cellar. James may not partake in drinking liquor, but he did have an impressive wine cellar downstairs in the basement.


Jacqueline looked up at him with a raised eyebrow.


“It’s one of those nights,” was his only reply as he pours him a glass too.


“Understandable,” taking the fist bite of her food.


It was silent between them for sometime when Jacqueline’s curiosity got the better of her.


“So who got your nerves rattle to cause you to drink?”


“That exasperating entitled bitch.”


To say Jacqueline was shock and amused could be an understatement as a smirk came to her lips.


“Such language Ace,”


“And you’re no angel Jack.”


“So…whose the bitch your talking about?” she took another bite of her food.


Ace kept quiet as if he had said too much and went on about eating his meal.


“That person wouldn’t so happen to be the woman whom James went to the benefit with?”


Ace looked at her for sometime and debated whether or not if he should say anything. But being in her company for sometime he all ready knew that it would be hard to drop the subject.


“Yes.”


“So you don’t like her?”


Ace let out a sigh with a menacing smirk, “That would be saying it lightly.”


Jacqueline nodded her head she went to speak when Ace cut her off.


“I’m not saying anything else on the subject and if I were you Jack I’ll leave it alone.”


“I can’t…I find it unfair-“


“Nothing is fair. Leave it alone Jacqueline what’s James business is his business alone.” Ace stood clearing his plate and placing his dishes in the dishwasher leaving her in the kitchen by herself.


He hoped that she didn’t take offense to his words, for they were meant as a warning. Despite how annoying and childish she could be Jacqueline was a wonderful person who was in a terrible situation.


He knew how James was about people being in his business and when continue pushed…well he didn’t want Jacqueline to by at the end of such an outcome.


Tonight in all truth was like a revelation.


It was all clear to him as to why the tensed air that was around James seems to abscond. How his boss became even more possessive over Jacqueline whenever someone had looked at her the wrong way.


Even Jacqueline actions were becoming clear to him. From the slight blushes and downcast eyes, and this new curiosity of what Roxanne was to James.


His boss had finally made his and Jacqueline relationship into a physically relationship. He had suspected for sometime, but now it was confirmation by their actions.


He couldn’t help wonder would this end right for the both of them when the time came for her to leave.


.           .           .           .           .


“I heard your pet, while I was waiting for you,” the hypnotizing voice of Roxanne was slowly grinding at his nerves as he took his cloths off.


“Why does it matter to you Roxy?”


Slipping out the dress she glanced sideways at James with a smirk on her lips “I was curious as to what would cause such an outburst. After all I would have thought by now you would’ve tame her.”


The only article of clothing on her was the crimson lacy underwear moving towards her vanity table to unpin her hair.


His anger was rising every time she mention or asked about Jacqueline. That was none of her fucking business. When it came to Jacqueline that was no ones business.


“Your pet needs to know her place such disrespect shouldn’t be allowed,” she continued.


James had finished undressing and for that matter finish with Roxanne speaking all together.


She didn’t pay attention that James had moved behind until he had snatched her up pulling her against his body with his hand tightly holding her chin.


His features were hard and his voice cold, “She’s not your concern. Don’t speak about her at all do you understand.”


He left no room for argument.


Roxanne nodded her head submissively as he let her go and push her to the bed. His been annoyed the past week due to Jacqueline and he needed a stress reliever. Roxanne seeing the hunger look in his eyes quickly discarded her underwear.


James had no intention of being gentle tonight.


.           .           .           .           .


“Stop acting stingy with the chocolate chips Ace!” was the sound that met him at the door the next morning.


“You’re going to have diabetes that’s a suitable amount of chocolate chips in the pancakes Jacqueline,” Ace argues.


“There are barely any chocolate chips in the pancakes, so stop acting stingy and dump some more in the bowl.”


“Fine if you want diabetes be my guest!”


“Thank you, I’ll make sure I write you a thank you note,”


James wasn’t in the mood to hear these two and their bickering. He made a beeline up the stairs to his room to go take a long hot bath before he dealt with them.


.           .           .          


Ace expression was filled with astonishment as he looked at her plate. There were six large chocolate chip pancakes soaking in butter and maple syrup, five strips of bacon, with sunny-side-up eggs.


He looked down at the two chocolate chip pancakes, two strips of bacon, and teaspoon full of eggs.


The fact that such a tiny woman could have an appetite to a 200-pound grown man was shocking especially how she devour it in one setting.


Jacqueline was too caught up enjoying her first unhealthy meal since living in this house. And she was enjoying it.


She glanced up and noticed Ace staring at her.


“Something wrong?” she stuffing her face with the heavenly fluffy pancake.


“No-no-no continues eating Jacqueline.”


She simply shrugged her shoulder as she went on eating her meal a smile plaster on her face.


She took another fork full of her food.


“Good morning James,” greeted Ace the smile that was once on her face turn into a neutral expression as James move towards them.


“Good morning,” James spoke staring mainly at Jacqueline who kept quiet.


“How was the benefit?” inquire Ace he could feel the tension propelling from James as he glared at Jacqueline who was giving out her own equal amount.


“The same like every year. I seat, listen to long-winded corrupt bigoted fools, sign a check, and keeping the bastards on my side,” he went to pour him some coffee. He could see Jacqueline standing up from his peripheral vision.


She went to clean her plate moving to stand next to him as she placed her dishes in the dishwasher.


“And how was your night Jacky?”


She didn’t bother to say anything closing the dishwasher she storm off. James a person who didn’t take well to such disrespect went to follow after her. Ace did the only sensible thing; he took his breakfast outside knowing that in a few minutes it was going to be very uncomfortable for him.


.           .           .           .          


She knew he was following behind her. Quickening her pace so she could beat him to her room.  James being the swiftest caught up with her pathetic pace in no time as he swung her around to face him.


“What’s wrong with you?” she tug her arm from him and went to move.


Despite relieving himself on Roxanne the night before his annoyance was still there. And seeing how feisty that Jacqueline was acting it made him provoked.


He followed her to her room slamming the door behind him.


“What the fuck is your problem?” he moved in front of her glaring down at her.


“James get out of my room,” she went to move around him but he blocked her.


“Answer the damn question,” he yelled.


“I don’t have to tell you anything,” she looked him died in his eyes.


“That’s where your wrong Jacqueline you belong to me.”


“Your such a fucking hypocrite! You can’t tell me anything, but you want me to tell you everything.”


“Call it what you like, but you better answer my question.”


“Or you going to do what James?”


She asked for it.


Without any hesitation James pushed her on the bed with him striding her. Using his legs to keep her legs secure and his arms on both sides of her head.


She thrashed screaming crude remarks towards him.


Both of them were becoming heated and not due to the position they were in, but more towards the annoyance of the other.


James shook her as he yelled his own discourteous remarks with the design to tire her out for them to have a somewhat civilize conversation.


This went on for an hour in a half until James patience had worn thin and he moved this time with him seating on the bed and her across his lap.


“James I swear if you do what I think your doing-“


“You’re not going to do a damn thing,” glad that she had wore shorts that showed a good amp amount of cheeks as he bestowal the first of several slaps.


She cried out from the first slap by the fifth one she was in tears and by the tenth one she was ready to fuck him.


He gave her the final one feeling himself heavily arouse he threw her on the bed.


“I told you a hard head makes a hard ass,” he said grabbing hold of her legs as he pulled her to the edge of the bed.


“The woman from last night was she your girlfriend?” she seat up staring at him breathing heavily.


“It’s none of your concern,” he caught her lips with his. They both fighting the other for control that they each wanted for their selves.


“Then-James-“ she said between kisses, “go have her fuck you.”


She pushes him out of her way and quickly moves to her bathroom looking the door behind her.


“Fucking ungrateful bitch,” he yells storming out of her room slamming her door with equal force.


.           .           .           .           .


Jacqueline kept herself off limits with James.


She didn’t know why the thought of him being with another woman bother her so much. She could really careless who he slept with.


But actually seeing the woman that he slept with. Was like a stab to her self-esteem and it made her question why on earth would he want her when he had such a beautiful woman all ready.


Then again men like him were always greedy and only looked for more despite having their full due.


The sound of the doorbell ring throughout the house causing her to leave her musings and become suspicious.


There were never any visitors to James house around this time and if so James would either warn her or Ace.


Looking at Ace he had the same perplexed expression on his face as he placed his hand on his weapon leaving the living room to enter the entrance.


Jacqueline tuned in to hear anything that could be threatening. There was none only the sound of heels clicking against the floor.


“What are you doing here Roxanne?” the sound of Ace voice could be compare to that of a growl.


“Ace you sound constipated as usual,” the voice was very alluring.


Jacqueline stood from her place on the couch. The woman of her curiosity was paying her a visit. If she was James girlfriend then she could only guess how this was going to end up.


Jacqueline wasn’t going to fight over no man. That was not her style. But if, and that was a major if, if old girl-Roxanne- that was her name- try to run up on her she will get done up by her.


Roxanne made herself known. And if she thought that the woman held an entitled air before this was confirmation. She walked into the room as if her name was on the house and Jacqueline was simply transparent.


Jacqueline could only assume that the cloths she wore were designer made-from down to her shoe to the perfume she wore. Jacqueline took in Roxanne presence when her eyes linger on a certain watch that was located on Roxanne wrist.


Will wasn’t he so generous. She couldn’t help but to shake her head at James pure disrespect.


“You must be Jacqueline,” Roxanne looked at her in one swap of her lashes with an elegant smirk that pull to her lips.


Ace stood behind Roxanne glaring at her with the intention that she’ll evaporate from it.


Jacqueline simply nodded her head debating with herself to either walk away or not say anything allowing Roxanne to just talk throughout her visit.


Roxanne laughed in away that sound like chimes, “Don’t be nervous, and believe me it’s not one of those visits.”


Now Jacqueline was confused.


“Jacqueline I want to make myself clear…clear the air between us.”


The smile on her face was not reassuring it was the total opposite.


“James, despite what he thinks of himself is like every man. They have the perfect image of the woman they want on their arms and to show out in public with…and then they seek the company of the woman that’s perfect for them in bed. The life style that James live calls for him to have such a double life style.”


“So what are you trying to say?” Jacqueline knew perfectly clear what she was saying, but she wanted the chick to speak it.


“I have no problem with James situation with you. I could give a rats-ass about it. I play my role as his girlfriend, which comes with a lot of props with a powerful man like James. And your role is the mistress; your job is to entertain him. You play your role and I play mines and there won’t be any disagreement between us. But when you try to step into my territory will…I can be very ruthless in my own right.”


Jacqueline could now see why Ace hated her; she really needed to humble herself and Jacqueline was about to do it for her.


“I understand you perfect well…the dress you wore for the benefit looked very nice on you.  When I try it on it was a little tight around the bust-line I had thought James sent it back, but being generous he gave it to you. “


She knew that she hit a mark when Roxanne jaw became tight, but that didn’t mean she was going to stop from there.


Oh she had to nail this coffin next and tight for this entitled uptight bitch.


“Can I guess the watch that your wearing was a gift from James as well?” Roxanne held her purse tight.


“If you take it off on the backside it has a engraved J. And no sweetie it doesn’t stand for James. I think you get the picture; the only one who can change the roles is James and his making your new role very clear. Don’t worry, the next present he buys me I’ll simply cast it off and have him give it to you-lets consider it a nice gesture from me to you.”


Roxanne didn’t speak she simply turned around and left with all the grace she could master. Jacqueline looked on with her arms cross with a chestier grin watch as Roxanne leave.


When the sound of the door closed it was only her and Ace who held the same look on his face.


“I knew there was a reason I like you,” Ace exclaim happily after witnessing the most spectacular sight Roxanne being humiliated.


“I consider that my good deed for the day Ace,” she said leaving to go outside and seat by the pool.


Whatever the case maybe, with Jacqueline around Roxanne was always going to leave in the same fashion just now and Ace hope he could witness every single one.












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.