[Reviews - 286] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

stories/2209/images/To_Love_the_Devil__copy_Fotor2.jpg

 

 

Loving a man is hard enough try loving the devil?

 

How do you love a man that doesn't want to be love?

 

How can you care for a person who could careless about you?

 

How do you try to find a soul mate from a soulless man?

 

Jacqueline finds herself sold to devil she try's to unfreeze a heart that seems untouchable.

 

The harder she try's to love him the more lost she gets into the battle of loving the devil.


Rated: Mature Content
Retired
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: General
Genre: Drama
Story Status: None
Pairings: Male/Female
Warnings: Adult Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: No Word count: 58549 Read: 113173
Published: September 24 2012 Updated: March 31 2016

1. Cast by Benny Jude Road [Reviews - 149] starstarstarstarhalf-star (29 words)

This is a origianl story that I've been thinking about for sometime...I want to thank my best friend SeriouslyMe.

2. A Price to Pay by Benny Jude Road [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2405 words)

3. Miss Independent by Benny Jude Road [Reviews - 15] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2933 words)

I want to thank everyone and their reviews and my bestfriend/sister SeriouslyMe 

4. Help! by Benny Jude Road [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (2276 words)

I want to thank my best friend, sister, and co-writer SeriouslyMe

5. Houdini by Benny Jude Road [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (2415 words)

All thanks go to my co-writer Seriouslyme 

6. This is Your Life by Benny Jude Road [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2801 words)

 stories/2209/images/P6YpS-be1107_zpsfc87a650-1_zps06afb155.jpg

 

Jacqueline Lingerie set 1

 

stories/2209/images/beyonce_blender_5_zpsaf95ce0a_(1).jpg

 

Jacqueline Lingerie Set 2

7. S.O.S by Benny Jude Road [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2992 words)

8. Red Light by Benny Jude Road [Reviews - 19] starstarstarstarstar (4277 words)

Red Light belongs to Usher

Sorry for the long update but second semester has really been slowing me down but I'm still working on the story do not worry. 

benny

 

9. Under the Bridge by Benny Jude Road [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3014 words)

"Under the Bridge," belong to Red Hot Chili Peppers 

10. So Seductive by Benny Jude Road [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (5873 words)

A/N: Sorry for the long update but second semester is done and I have time to pay attention to my many stories now! I hope you enjoy this chapter. So Seductive belongs to Tony Yayo

 Love BJR

11. There's No Need to Worry by Benny Jude Road [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (5860 words)

A/N: I need to make a few announcements I know I made Monique as Jacqueline friend but I changed it were their cousins Jackie is a year older then she is.

Secondly this well answers some of your questions as to why no ones looking for Jacqueline. Thirdly the story well be picking up its pace…. your going to love the next chapter (naught laugh.)

Thirdly, sorry for the long update, but it is always worth it in the long run.

“Don’t Worry About a Thing,” by Stevie Wonder

 

stories/2209/images/BeFunky_rainzq5.jpg.jpg 

James in the Gym

stories/2209/images/BeFunky_Dragon_and_Phoenix_tattoo_by_MrSultan531.jpg.jpg

James tattoo

stories/2209/images/BeFunky_Beyonce+Knowles+Dresses+Skirts+Halter+Dress+20kJ0j9F9gnl.jpg.jpg

Jacqueline's outfit 

stories/2209/images/BeFunky_rihanna-in-strapless-mini-dress-photo-shoot-by-patrick-fraser-short-hair-1607037032.jpg.jpg

Jacqueline cousin Monique Wale's

12. Play by Benny Jude Road [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4772 words)

A/N: Sorry for the long update ladies! I’ve been very busy and plus I’ve add another million stories to my list…lol…I haven’t gotten around to this story, but now that I’ve did I’m going to deliver a chapter that was worth the wait.

I’m also going to look over the other chapter and reedited them for typos and other things.

This chapter is the chapter you’ve been waiting for…in so many words and this might be the longest chapter by far.

“Play” belongs to Goapele (You must download this song!!)

Love

Benny 

stories/2209/images/play-jacqueline_outfit.jpg Jacqueline outfit

13. Speechless by Benny Jude Road [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstar (5093 words)

Hello Ladies, sorry for the long update but I'm trying something new. With some of my popular stories I decied to do a three chapter update. I will update a chapter two days before each other. 

So this is the first chapter I'm updating the second chapter update will be posted on Tuesday. 

Hope you enjoy! 

14. If Your Girl Only Knew by Benny Jude Road [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstar (5649 words)

stories/2209/images/large_Fotor_Fotor.jpg

Jacqueline's dress 


Thanks for the reviews. I've read all of them I even went through the chapter and edited any mistakes. 

The last update will be on Friday. 

15. Tell'Em I Said That by Benny Jude Road [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4590 words)

This is the last of the three updates. I hope you ladies like this concept I'm going to use this updating concept with two of my stories. I hope you enjoy. 


stories/2209/images/raccoon-fur-trimmed-hood-cuff-half-sleeve-rabbit-fur-coat_30305_Fotor.jpg

Jacqueline's Coat 


stories/2209/images/Tiffany-Co_Fotor.jpg

Jacqueline's necklace 

16. 99 Problems by Benny Jude Road [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (3570 words)

A/N: http://bcnilopus.tumblr.com is the new Tumblr page I post everything center around my stories and new projects.

https://www.facebook.com/bennyjuderoad/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel is the new Facebook page. Please follow.

99 Problems belong to Jay Z.

Story and characters belongs to me.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.