Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


On the day I was born
The nurses all gathered 'round
And they gazed in wide wonder
At the joy they had found
The head nurse spoke up
Said "leave this one alone"
She could tell right away
That I was bad to the bone...



Beverly Calaway quietly sung to herself as she patiently waited on a customer to pay her. Rock music wasn't her thing, she was more of a hip-hop and R&B type of person, but because of her husband it has grown on her.



"Are you sure, my car is gonna be done by Friday?" Asked the customer, who was more of a snobby and uptight type of person from what Beverly have seen.



"Yep! I'm going to give it to Mark and he's gonna take real good care of it." Beverly responded.



"Um, if you don't mind my asking, who's Mark?" Asked the customer, looking around the shop.



"Mark, is the guy fixing up the black and grey motorcycle." Beverly said, pointing to Mark. The customer's eyes widen in fear.



"The big guy with all the tattoos? You think he can take care of a Porsche?"



"Yes, that's him. Mark can take care of anything. Trust me, your car is in good hands." Beverly answered, with a smirk on her face.



With that said the customer said nothing, he gave her the money and walked out of the garage. Beverly watched the customer leave in a rush and just chuckled.



"Hey, Bev! Can you come here for a sec?" Beverly's head snapped in Mark's direction when he called her name. She smiled and came from around the counter and did as she was asked.



"What is it that you need, Mark?" Beverly asked, placing her hands on her hips.



"I need you to do me a favor."



"I'm waiting on you to tell me." Beverly said, with a little sass in her voice, which caused Mark to shoot a her a deadly glare. At first, that would use to scare her, but over time she had gotten use to it.



"I'm gonna be in the clubhouse a little late tonight can you pick up, Casey and Leah?"



Beverly hesitated for a moment, before saying. "Sure, I'll go get them right now. Tell Frankie to cover for me at the desk."



"Will do. Thank you, Beverly."



"Your welcome, Babe."



Beverly walked back towards the desk, grabbing her purse and car keys and headed out of the garage. She stepped into her her black Cadillac Escalade and drove out of the parking lot. While driving Beverly stopped at a red-light and shining gleam caught her eye. She looked down to see the gleaming object was on her finger and it was her wedding ring. A proud smile spread across her face, she earned this. She went through hell and back being married to Mark, but held on and for that it made her so much stronger.



Finally arriving at her destination, Beverly got out of the car and walked up the sidewalk to a familiar front door. Beverly knocked on the door and waited as a familiar person opened the door. There stood a blonde haired, hazel eyed, tough looking women, a women she knew all too well. She was Lisa, Mark's ex-wife.



"So I guess you're here to pick up the kids?" Lisa asked with attitude.



"Why else would I be standing on your door step?" Beverly countered with a question, giving with a little more attitude.



Lisa rolled her eyes. "Hold on a sec? Casey, Leah, your step-mom is here!!!"



Beverly glared at Lisa who smirked and shrugged her shoulders. Beverly was about snap, but was interrupted by feet running down the stairs. A smile appeared onto Beverly's face as the two little girls came into view. One had blonde hair and hazel; age ten and the other had auburn hair and hazel eyes; age five, they were so cute and were Beverly's pride and joy, eventhough they weren't biologically hers.



"Hey, girls! You ready to go?"



"Yes, Beverly." The two girls said at the sametime. At first it use bother Beverly that they didn't her mom, but over time she had gotten use to it.



"Alright, get in the car and I'll put your things in the back."



"Okay." They said before skipping off and climbing into the back seat of the truck.



"I hope you know they will never call you Mommy. You'll never be in the same catergory as me. I was first and always will be first, I just hope you enjoy what is left of Mark." Lisa said, bitterly.



Beverly couldn't hold it in any longer and just let her words fly. "I'm fine with them not call me, Mommy. I'll admit it hurt at first. In me being in the same catergory as you? Please sweetie, who in their right mind wants to be a slut? Oh and by the way, Mark isn't losing sleep over you, you should get over it. It's been seven years now, plus I make him forget you ever existed, if you know what I mean."



Lisa was fuming but said nothing, all she did was slam the door in Beverly's face. Beverly chuckled and walked off to her truck. She loaded the girl's things in the back and drove off.




a60; a60; a60; a60; a60; a60; a60; a60; a60;



"...Goodnight, girls." Said Beverly, as she quietly closed the bedroom door of the girl's room. She had just put the girls down for the night and was ready to relax and unwind, she was tired from playing and goofing off with the girls. She was now waiting on Mark who promised to be home soon.



Beverly made her into her and Mark's bedroom and collasped onto the bed. She took a couple of deep breaths, before climbing to bed and began to read a novel that she has been trying to finish for a while now.



As soon as she hit the twentieth chapter, she saw Mark walk into the room. And just by the look on his face, she new the clubhouse meeting wasn't good. She slowly and quietly placed her novel back into the drawer of the nightstand and got out the bed, walking infront of him as he took off his leather cut-off. She wrapped her arms around his waist and looked up into his emerald green eyes.



"Mark, what's going on?"



"Bev, this has nothing to do with you." Mark said, unwrapping her arms from his waist.



Beverly sat down on the bed and slightly pouted and sigh. "I'm not going to leave you alone until you tell me."



Mark sighed. "At the clubhouse the Freebirds came, a war is about to start. That's all I'm saying."



"Mark..." Beverly started, but was cut off by Mark.



"Beverly! That's it!" Mark yelled his Texan accent came more than it usually did.



Beverly put her hand up in a way of saying she gives up. "Fine! I won't bring up, again."



Mark let out another sighed and ran his fingers through his long auburn mane. He made his way over towards the bed and sat down next to her. "I'm sorry for yelling. It's a lot on my mind, you know that."



"Yeah, I know. And that's why I want you to talk to me. You use to tell me everything about the club. What changed?" It was true, Mark use to tell Beverly everything about his gang, Deadman Inc. Now everything just changed, well not everything she still was involved with the club, but when it came to information it was like she wasn't included in anything.



"That's the problem. You know too much and I put you in that position and I'm sorry for it." Mark apologized.



Beverly gave Mark a small smile and leaned in and kissed Mark on his lips. "Why are you apologizing? I married you knowing what you do and who you are. Yeah, I'll admit some of things you do is down right barbaric and scary, but I don't care because I love you."



Mark smirked and grabbed Beverly and pulled her onto his lap. "You love me, huh?"



Beverly smiled and wrapped her arms on his neck and said softly."Yeah, I do."



"Then show me." Mark said with a husky voice.



Beverly smiled. "Hmm, well lay back and let me do my magic."





Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading! Please review, I would love to read you guys feedback.






Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.