[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

1

 

 

 

In the midst of Victorian England, the Countess Therese of Somerset knows one thing: nothing in life is promised other than the love of family. Yet while trial after trial of betrayal, grief, and heartache threaten to tear the unity of her five daughters asunder, Therese begins to realize there is little her guidance can do for them can do any longer. 


Rated: Mature Content
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: Original Character(s)
Classification: General
Genre: Drama, Family, Historical, Inspirational, Romance
Story Status: Active
Pairings: Original
Warnings: Adult Situations, Character Death, Extreme Language, Original Characters, Racism, Rape, Sexual Content , Strong Sexual Content , Work in Progress
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2773 Read: 9106
Published: January 11 2013 Updated: January 15 2013

1. Introduction to the Cast by Asia Ralaia Schiegoh [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (36 words)

As additional characters of importance are introduced, they'll be included in the cast as well. Enjoy!

2. - Summer 1833 - by Asia Ralaia Schiegoh [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (948 words)

The Hawthornes are introduced while having their family portrait painted.

3. - August 1848 : Letters From No One - by Asia Ralaia Schiegoh [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1789 words)


Rowena receives a telegram of dolorous proportions

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.