Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


I just posted the story to Smashwords, and hope to soon be on their premium list.

I would appreciate it if some of you would stop by Amazon or Smashwords and leave a review for the story. You guys have consistently told me how much you love the story and these characters. However, no one has provided me with any feedback.

I'm glad that you all enjoyed the story when I posted it for free on this site. I would greatly appreciate it if you could say how much you loved it. It was your words of encouragement that made me put this story out there. Now, your support could make the difference between people actually finding my story, and people passing it by, sight unseen.

 

It's really easy to say that someone else will do it, but I can tell you that no one has. Be the one. Even if you have to copy and paste a previous comment, any feedback would be so appreciated.

 

The purchase sites can be found below.

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/426212
http://www.amazon.com/Amended-Hearts-Chiming-Noelle-Vonham-ebook/dp/B00J1AO7UO/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1396723500&sr=1-1&keywords=amended+hearts












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.