Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

 

Show:Twisted 

Episode: Canon with 1x05 "The Fest & the Furious" as well as the sneak peak of 1x06 in the fort with Jo. Any other canon is purely creative coincidence.

Pairing:Danny Desai & Lacey Porter a.k.a.Dacey 

Rating:PG-14? [You Desai]

 




Author's Chapter Notes:

 

"To tell or not to tell?: That is the secret"

 

Show:Twisted 

Episode: Canon with 1x05 "The Fest & the Furious" as well as the sneak peak of 1x06 in the fort with Jo. Any other canon is purely creative coincidence.

Pairing:Danny Desai & Lacey Porter a.k.a.Dacey 

Rating:PG-14? [You Desai]

Disclaimer: I own nothing but the exact order of words.

 

 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

 

 

Somehow Danny had managed to turn them around to where Lacey now had her back against the tree that had been the only witness, albeit silent, from the start of their embrace. With his one hand in her hair and the other pulling her hips flush against his front. Lacey was doing her best to keep up with him, her hands at the base of his skull rubbing any skin, flesh or strand of hair she could get a hold of. The kissing had gone from a simple lip-lock to what now looked more like the both of them loosing control of their senses. She had never felt more open in all her life to connecting physically with another human being. It was too much and not enough all at once. The rational part of Lacey may have wanted to stop for a minute to catch her breath and ask Danny what they were doing but that would have meant giving up his lips trailing the pulse on her neck, the hand he had on the small of her back moulding her contours to him. Words had lost their meaning and the sighs were more than sufficient in telling what either of them felt and Lacey felt without a doubt how fiercely Danny wanted her. He wanted her to know he wanted her and she moaned at the intimacy of it all opening her mouth finally giving him full access. Instinctively Danny knew to swipe his tongue between her lips gently seeking out her tongue with the tip of his and Lacey licked the roof of his mouth in response. Soon it became blurry and neither could tell anymore who was doing what to whom. All they knew was how good it felt the closer they got & the more of each other they could touch. The girl’s purse and the white envelope had been discarded once they had gotten in the way of the pleasure they were seeking.

 

Danny was the first to let go. Not because he wanted to but because he had to. He’d never before felt the desire to take as strongly as he did at that very moment. He was feral with it, pupils dilated, his heart beating in his ear, nostrils flaring & breath coming in puffs. Lacey was mirroring his emotions with her hooded eyes, heaving chest and hands still on his warm neck. She pulled back hastily, turned away from him and tried desperately to collect herself.

 

“Don’t look a me like that.” She said while distracting her fingers with picking at the bark of the tree keeping her steady in a world that had now been turned upside own by the boy in front of her. “Cuz it’s not gonna happen again. EVER!” Danny raised his eyebrows and glanced at her lips but said nothing. “This?” She gestured with a hand the short distance between them, “ Is not a thing”

Danny simply said, “Okay”

“You know what? Fine, It happened. It’s not like we committed a crime!” Lacey defended herself upon seeing his knotted brow.

“Lace please, just stop. I get it. Believe it or not, I understand. I don’t like it but that’s...”

“Archie’s a good guy, Danny! He doesn’t deserve this.”

“So don’t tell him.” 

“You’d like that wouldn’t you?”

“Tell him or don’t tell him.” 

”You are SO...Well, I’m not gonna tell him and neither are YOU!”

“Anything you say Lace... God, I love how, even when we agree you make it sound like we don’t.” Scoffing he asked, “How do you do that?”

“I don’t know Danny. Maybe you’re just better at faking getting along than I am.”

“Getting along, Is that what the kids are calling it now? It felt pretty damn real to me. No, It WAS real & now you’re pissed cuz you can’t take it back.” Crossing her arms now was the girl who had unwittingly taken centre stage of his whole world.

 

“I’m not gonna pretend like everything is hunky-dory when it’s not Danny. I’m not Jo... So just forget it. You came back and EVERYTHING changed... AGAIN!”

“I told you, that wasn’t my call!” Danny adamantly clarified.

“Regina was my best friend and she accepted me when she didn’t have to.” It was obvious to Danny, just from the way Lacey’s eyes mellowed and she managed a small smile, that she was being truthful. “She made me laugh again when...and then you came back and now she’s dead. It’s all because of you. This letter...one way or the other, I just know it’ll all come back to you.” That small smile had turned to a frown and it was clear she was now sad instead.

“Lacey, you gotta know I'd g...” Danny had inserted while reaching for her hand and for a split-second she gave into the comfort of his touch but quickly jumped back as if burned. 

“No!" She snarled, "You don’t get...You’re not the one I lean on. Not anymore. Once we figure out who killed Regina, I want my life back...Without you in it! And I’m not saying that to be mean Danny, I’m just being honest.”

 

“What do you want from me Lacey? You say you don’t want me near you but then...” Shaking his head Danny asked, “Do you even know what you want?”

She had to look away, this girl wasn’t about to give him any doubts to hold on to when it came to whether or not she wanted any part of him.

“I just told you exactly what!” At that she gave up on the tree and went behind him in search of her purse and the note that had been trampled on during their un-choreographed tryst. 

“Sure, I heard you loud and clear. But, that’s not exactly the whole story, is it Lace?” Danny looked at her kneeling form like he was asking himself as much as her about what had just happened between them. She opened her bag and made sure to secure the typed note. Possibly the only clue they had to go on in finding the killer of her dearest friend. Lost in a moment of deep thought Lacey’s answer was silent and so she only made out the tail end of Danny's last utterance.

"...and I want you with me.” 

 

“With you. Alone. What makes you think I'd go anywhere with you?” 

"Relax Porter, I meant the diner. That was Jo just now, see?” He said showing her the still lit up display of his iphone with a chat text. “She’s there waiting right now. I meant what I said. I’m not keeping her in the dark.” Lacey wondered what else he might tell Jo besides the content of the letter.” You can be there when I tell her or not. Choice is yours” 

“Great. Whatever. Just don’t tell her...” She floundered “Don’t tell Jo...” 

“Why would I? It’s nobody’s business but ours.” The look in his eyes showed Lacey he was dead serious and she let herself visibly relax at Danny’s choice of words, repeating it to herself she managed an audible “Right” not really meant for his ears and started on the path leading back to the festival towards the diner. 

 

Danny hadn't really known until then whether or not they would even be going in the same direction but it struck him as poetic that Lacey's last word would describe so perfectly how it felt just walking with her by his side.

Right.


 






Chapter End Notes:

 

Feedback: Good, Bad & Ugly, make your mark. Enjoy! 

Dedication: To Yemme, for promting me on Twitter wink.gif 

 

 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.