Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Carolina paced throughout the living room, trying to figure out the next few seconds. There were three of them talking in the kitchen from below. She needed a plan she only had thirty minutes possibly less. Running her fingers through her hair she looked around, realizing there was nothing that she could use for her escape. She tried to open the boarded windows but that proved to be a disaster, since they heard her attempts.

“Stop trying,” the blonde male stated.

The three of them surrounded her never removing their gaze. One of the males, that had dark red hair which seemed black, smiled sadistically. “We can always send her back in pieces.”

“He’ll kill us before he even blinks.” The small framed brunette stated in the corner, as he pushed from the wall he was leaning against.

“She does have a delicious figure.” The blonde said as he circled around her eyeing the amount of curves she possessed.

“Please, you must let me go. He will not let any of you live even if I plead your case. If you let me go now, there is still hope for you three.”

“How do you do it?” The brunette asked, as he joined the blonde in his continuous pacing.

“Do what?”

“How do you sleep with him?” The red head asked.

Carolina lowered her head. “You wouldn’t understand.”

The statement angered the blonde, “The man kills! I’ve seen him take down an entire village!”

Carolina cringed as she realized their reason for revenge. “He is no longer that man.”

“No, he’s much worse. He’s been terrorizing our fellow people for years.” The brunette stated as he walked towards the boarded windows.

“I’m sorry for the people that you’ve lost but—”

“YOU KNOW NOTHING OF OUR LOSSES!” The red head screamed.

“Lower your voice.”

The red head turned her attention toward his blonde friend, “I heard something.” He said as he walked out of the living room.

“Please, let me go. I will plead for your lives but you must let me go.”

“Shut up! You are nothing but his plaything.”

“Actually, she’s more than a plaything.” They all turned towards the tall male, dressed in a custom made Armani suit, standing in the entrance to the living room.

Carolina’s heart quickened at the sight of him. “Nikoli,” she breathed in relief and worry. “Please—”

“No! My beloved don’t you dare plead to me. They took you and they would’ve taken your body for their pleasure.” Nikoli said as he walked towards her. Once he reached her he pulled her and held her to his chest.

“Nikoli,” she said softly.

“I’m sorry. I cannot let them leave, they took you.” He said as he pulled her face from his chest and held her face gently between his monstrous palms.

“My Nikoli, you much have mercy upon them.”

Nikoli looked over his beloved, there were two remaining and he wanted them to die with knowledge. He removed his hands from her face and placed him them inside his pockets. “Gentlemen, I will indulge my beloved and ask why you took her from my arms.”

The red head was the first to speak, “You killed our entire Kumli village.”

Nikoli walked towards the two, “Technically I did not kill your entire village since you two are still breathing.”

“Why did you do it?”

“Kill your entire village?” Nikoli turned to look at Carolina. “Do you see that beautiful creature? I love that woman with my entire soul and it was that love that killed your village.”

The brunette walked up to Nikoli, “What do you mean?”

Nikoli sighed in irritation at the males while looking at his beloved before he revealed the details, “Your village offered me a business deal. I would build a company that would bring jobs, but I couldn’t do it. The land happened to home to an entire Native American burial ground. I denied them and in their anger they took my beloved. I got there just before the entire male townsmen took her body.”

“That’s a lie! Our village had honorable men.”

Nikoli looked away from the sight of his beloved’s tears. He eyed the two remaining men. The feeling of sympathy started to fill his chest and he quickly suppressed that feeling.

“My beloved is honorable.” Nikoli said. “When I put her in my arms she pleaded for your village.”

“Why didn’t you give them mercy?”

Nikoli turned to his beloved and wrapped his arms around her body. “They were not honorable.” “You killed the women and children?” The brunette asked.

“The women brought the children to watch and cheered.”

The red head watched Nikoli in hatred with his fist turning white. “I do not believe you. Our village was honorable!”

“THEY TOOK MY BELOVED! THEY LIED TO ME! They were not honorable.”

The brunette looked at Carolina with sympathy filling his eyes, “Is what he said true?”

Carolina looked at the man with regret, “It is.”

The brunette nodded with contempt, “Then this is my mistake.” He turned to Nikoli, “Kill me.”

Nikoli looked at the male in wonder. “Normally, I would. Why do you wish for your death?”

“I have lived under the impression that my village was innocent. Due to the latest information, I am no better than my village.”

Nikoli looked at the man with instant respect. “Do you know that you are quite the honorable man? It would be a shame if you died…however you are right.”  Nikoli told the brunette as he walked over to him and placed his hands over the man’s ears and kissed his forehead. “Such a shame,” he said as he broke the man’s neck.  Carolina gasped in shock.

“My beloved, don’t do that. In the end he took you from my arms.” He responded as he looked over at Carolina.

The red head ran towards Nikoli grabbing his shoulders only to have Nikoli throw him across the living room.

Nikoli eyes the red head with such intense irritation. “You are not honorable and killing you will bring peace to the world.”

He walked up to the red head that lay immobile as Nikoli ripped his heart from his chest. Carolina watched in horror at Nikoli’s actions. He pulled the napkin out of his right front pocket to clean off the blood from his right hand.

She continued to look at him without judgment as he watched her.

“What?”

“I’m wondering when you’ll give mercy to those who are worthy?” Nikoli walked towards her while he dropped the napkin. He placed her in his arms and kissed her forehead.

“When people realize that you are not my weakness but my strength.” He said as he put his arm around her waist and walked her out of the abandoned house.

Once Carolina walked out of the abandoned house she felt an ounce of regret but she instantly shook it off. She looked at the man who stole her heart years ago.

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

what do you think? should I continue?







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.