Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I shouldn't have to say it, but please don't steal. -WrittenC

 

HI! This is my first submission. I hope it's well received. :]





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


I opened the door of Hot Brown Beans, my favorite place to read, study and collect my thoughts before putting them to paper. I always sat in a comfy chair in the corner and my drink would be refilled every few hours. 

I could stay there all day. 

Today should have been no different. I came in, all eyes suddenly turned to me. Strange. I paused momentarily but quickly regained my usual composure. Surely they couldn't have found out. I kept my private life as such.

I'll let you in on a secret. I didn't come to HBB just for the coffee--even though the freshly ground roasts made my mouth water as soon as I walked in. You see, every employee in the place looked good enough to taste. 

So I did. 

No one would expect me of all people. Everything about me said quietly, "plain brown." Plain brown hair. Plain brown eyes. Plain brown skin. Perhaps that was what allowed me to sneak the pussy on them. Ha, we were fucking before they could fully assimilate my seduction. This small coffee shop has a penchant for importing exotic spices and hiring exchange students from the local university. I took advantage to say the least. 

It started out with Ketill. He was a tall Icelandic with light looks to match. Blonde hair and blue eyes with a heavy brow and jaw, the guy would have made a great Viking a few hundred years ago. His accent was endearing as he responded to my flirtations in a hushed tone. I offered to show him the city while he was in town. He agreed and I picked him up after his morning class on a day he didn't have to work. There isn't too much to sight-see save some hiking trails and State Parks on the outskirts. A few hours into the hike I pulled off my shirt in response to the heat. What did I have to lose? I could feel the same eyes travel over my now thoroughly exposed torso that had been caressing random parts of me all morning. The tightness of my shorts and sports bra left little to the imagination, but I took them off anyway. I coyly glanced over my shoulder and caught his gaze. The right side of his mouth curved into that half smile I liked so much. Leaning back against the blanket I had spread out ahead of time, I beckoned him with the crook of my finger and showed him all the sites our humble city had to offer. 

Basilio was definitely dominant. He actually invited me to come to dinner after he closed the shop for the evening. I was dismayed to see the lights were already out when I arrived around 9 to meet him, but before I could knock on the door it opened. He pulled me inside. I had not expected to be fucked up against the wall in the storage room, but at least no one was around to hear me begging him not to stop. 

Gustav followed. Those dark eyes.

Then came Matvei. 

Hadi put up a bit of a struggle. He said it was not customary to come to an unmarried woman's house. I convinced him I merely sought an Arabic tutor and he would be handsomely rewarded. He "accidentally" caught me coming from the shower. I didn't put up any pretense; I had been waiting. 

It was almost too easy. Almost.

I had set my sights on Ivan, but he and Matvei were friends. They said I had to have them together. It was a dangerous risk that I definitely will be taking again.

I became a regular.  

And so it continued; I would come in and sample something different until I had tried everything on the menu, both literally and figuratively. And with a steady flow of new flavors, how could I get bored? It isn't as though I never expect to get caught, but I would hate for a good thing to be blown so soon. 

Machiko is next. 

She approached me carrying...a cake?

"Surprise! Happy Birthday!" Everyone cried. Surprise indeed. I breathed a sigh of relief. My secret was safe, for now. The threat of being caught should have made me stop, but what they serve in Hot Brown Beans is just too good to resist...just one of my many vices. As it turns out, it's not the coffee so much as all the things you can add to it.

 

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.