[Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

23 year-old Tasha Jackson took her fiance throne in the drug industry when he was shot and killed at a gas station. After he died, she became a emotionalless cold-hearted bitch, and was all about her money and her son. She trusted no-one, but the people in her cricle.

Trent Collins a 29 year-old rookie police officer who was ecstatic when he was given the opportunity to go undercover for the first time. His main objective was to take down a woman named Tasha Jackson not to fall in love with her.


Rated: Mature Content
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: General
Genre: Action-Adventure , Comedy , Drama, Family, Friendship, Romance
Story Status: On hiatus indefinitely
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Character Death, Dark Fic, Drugs/Drug Use, Extreme Language, Femslash, Graphic Violence, Original Characters, Sexual Content , Strong Sexual Content , Un-betaed , Work in Progress
Challenges: The Tough and The Gritty
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 4833 Read: 11442
Published: September 02 2013 Updated: October 07 2013

1. Chapter 1 by Treale [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (1778 words)

Hey you guys!! This story been in my head for awhile. My muse busted through my door and told me to write this story.

Now this story is kinda out of my comfort zone so bare with me.

Enjoy!

2. The Cast by Treale [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (12 words)

Here is the cast!!

3. Chapter 2 by Treale [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3043 words)

Hey you guys! I hope you guys don't hate me!!!!! My laptop crashed so I can't update like I want to but Thank God I finally got a chance to get to a computer. Im glad i stayed by my cousins for the weekend! Lol.

I hope you guys like this chapter!

Please excuse any typos and errors you see. I will come back later and edit it.

ENJOY!!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.