Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.




Author's Chapter Notes:

Denise



Tobias




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Halloween wasn’t really a favorite holiday for Denise.  She didn’t hate it, but she found it annoying every year it came around.  How many times can children be warned to not eat suspicious candy?  How many times will she have to endure sexy or slutty costumes…sexy or slutty versions of other costumes?  How many years would it take for people to realize offensive costumes are offensive?  No, she didn’t hate Halloween, but it did annoy her.

After being dragged by her friends to a Halloween party at a club she rarely liked and went to, she was sure she was going to like it a little more.  She was wrong.  Her supposed friends abandoned her at the bar to dance with random strangers and hookup in restrooms.  She was thinking of taking a cab back to her apartment when she saw a handsome guy with piercing brown eyes and bushy eyebrows staring at her from across the bar.  The light in the club was dim, but the backlight behind the shelves with alcohol provided enough light to make the man visible.  He was staring at her as if she was a tasty snack with his oh so seductive smirk.  She smiled back…an inviting smile that caused him to walk over to her and take he seat beside her.

“Can I buy you a drink?” asked the man with a British accent.  Upon closer inspection, she noticed he was dressed as a vampire.  Not the cheesy cape wearing vampire, but an updated Twilight/True Blood kind of vampire.  “I promise I won’t bite…not hard, anyway.” he said as he flashed a cheeky, knee-quivering smile with his plastic fangs showing.

“Blood orange martini…” Denise said with a smirk as stared at him and he was relieved to have gotten a positive response from her.  He ordered her drink and another one for him as well.

“What’s your costume supposed to be?” he asked as he stared at her, looking up and down as if he was trying to size her up.  She knew her plain purple dress seemed odd in a crowd of costumes and prosthetic makeup.

“I’m not wearing a costume.  Halloween isn’t really my thing.  I know what you’re thinking.  To answer your unasked question, I was dragged here by some friends who thought I needed to get out of my apartment.  So, you’re a vampire?  Are you the sparkly kind?” she asked as she stared at his lean body.  He wore a tight gray t-shirt, jeans, and a black leather jacket.

“Nah…I’m just a regular vampire.  Why don’t you like Halloween?  Is it the candy?  The trick or treaters?  Scary movies?  What is it?”

“Well, I love sweet things, so it’s not that.  It’s not just one thing, really.  Recently, it’s offensive costumes that annoy me.”

“Yeah, those costumes are really shit, aren’t they?” he asked and she just arched an eyebrow at him.  “What’s your name, Halloween hater?”

“Denise, and I don’t hate Halloween.  I just get annoyed by it sometimes.  What’s your name, vampire?”

“Tobias.  And, no, people don’t call me Toby unless they’re my mum.  So, why show up at a Halloween party out of costume and try to be incognito at the bar?”

“I was abandoned by my friends.  They’re here somewhere.” Denise said as she gestured in the general direction of the dance floor.

“Seems like they have the right idea.  Do you want to dance?” he asked as he stared into her eyes with a naughty thought brewing within his.

“Sure.  Can you keep up?” Denise asked as she stood up and led Tobias to the dance floor.  She moaned when he pulled her back against his hard body and began grinding with her to the music.  All his moves were planned and executed perfectly.  Her ass was plump and full and his aching hard-on was straining against his jeans as she rubbed and rolled her ass against him.  He sniffed her neck and loved the pleasant, yet unidentifiable scent.  Denise was his addiction tonight.

“So, you’re not here alone?” he asked and she turned around to stare at him and his gorgeous smile.  “That’s good.  It would be pretty dangerous if you were here all by yourself.  You never know when a vampire might come in and whisk you away…I know you can guess the rest…” Tobias said with a sexy smirk.

“Really?  You’re gonna whisk me away?  To do what?  Bite me?” Denise said as she stared into Tobias’ eyes with a challenge daring him to respond.

“Yeah…” Tobias said as he bite into his lower lip and stared at Denise’s full, luscious lips.  He wanted to kiss those lips.  He wanted to drag that plump bottom lip between his teeth.  And tonight, he wanted to bite her.  Her neck was graceful and slender like her legs.  Oh, tonight he wanted a bite and more…

“What are you waiting for?” Denise challenged and Tobias developed a wicked grin on his face.  Denise didn’t know what she was getting herself into.

“Let’s get out of here, yeah?” he asked and she smirked as she walked toward the entrance.  She pulled her phone out of her clutch to send a quick text to her friends saying that she was leaving with this hot British guy she meet at the bar.

Once they were outside, he hailed a cab for them and went to his place.  Normally, she wouldn’t just get in the cab with a complete stranger.  And definitely, she wouldn’t allow that stranger to kiss her neck while his hand was moving dangerous up her thigh to her panties.  Everything was dangerous about this night, and she loved it.  When they heard the cab driver loudly clear his throat, they separated long enough for Tobias to pay and they left the cab.  They walked into his apartment building and made their way up the stairs to his apartment.

As he was opening his door, he felt her come behind him and slip her hand inside his jeans.  He moaned as he felt her hand caress his cock through his boxer briefs.  He was hardening in her hand and she smirked into his back.  Once he managed to open the door, he tugged her inside and slammed the door shut.  He pressed her against the door and stared into her eyes.

“What’s your move, vampire?” Denise asked as she smirked.  Suddenly, Tobias kissed her.  She moaned as he moved his hands up her legs to her hips pushing her dress up to her waist.  She felt him tug at the band of her panties before sliding them down her legs.  She pulled his jacket from his shoulders and he helped her out by shrugging out of it.  She moved her hands to the bottom hem of his t-shirt and pulled it over his head and tossed it somewhere across the room.  He had a well-defined chest with a lot of dark chest hair.  She trailed her fingers down his body until they rested at the top of his jeans.  She began undoing them as he kissed her neck.  She gasped as bit down.  His plastic fangs were dull enough to not break the skin, and she let out a sexy chuckle before he licked the spot where he bit her.  “Enjoying yourself?”

“You taste as sweet as you look…” Tobias said into her ear and she smirked.  She moved her hands to his back and began dragging her nails up and down his back, lightly, and he let out a sexy groan.  “I want to fuck you so bad….” he whispered before he reached in the back pocket of his jeans and produced a condom packet.  “I want to bite you…I want to mark you…I want to taste more of you, Denise…”

“What are you waiting for?” Denise asked before he tugged her from the door and they walked to his bedroom.  He scrambled to kick off his shoes as she sat on his bed.  She watched him pause before turning to her with a sexy, sly smirk.  He bit his bottom lip as he began pulling off his jeans and underwear off.  She licked her lips as she saw his naked body in the dim light of his room.  He was perfect and it seemed impossible for him to be so cut and so tan.  She leaned forward and stared at him as if he was a statue.

“What about you?  That dress can’t stay on forever.  I want to see every sexy part of you.” he said as he began walking towards her.  He placed the condom on the nightstand as he climbed in bed with her.  He kissed her and she moaned as his hands grazed her thighs as he pulled her dress over her head.  She was completely naked as he was and he bit his lips.  He moved his kiss down her neck to her breasts.  Taking a nipple into his mouth, he began licking and sucking the harden peaks as he manipulated the other.  He loved hearing her mewl with pleasure as she arched her back.  “So bloody fucking sexy…”

“Bloody?” Denise asked in an amused tone before he let out another moan when he began kissing her thighs and she nearly pounded her fists against his back in protest as he skipped the place she wanted to be kissed the most.  She gasped as she felt his tongue probing her folds and swirling around her clit.  She moaned and groaned and dug her hands into his hair.  “Fuck…” she breathed out as he stared up at her a winked and she glared at him.  How dare he be so cocky?

“So bloody fucking sweet…” he murmured as he pulled away and she growled.  He chuckled before continuing his assault on her clit.  He held her legs still by her trembling thighs.  How could this one girl…this stranger intoxicate him so much?  What was it about her that made him lose control?

“Shit, shit, shit…” Denise moaned as she was close.  She gripped the back of his neck and held him there and he chuckled at the amount of force she was using.  She screamed out as she came and he held her legs down as he continued to lap up her juices.

“Damn…” Tobias said as he kissed his way up her body and licked her neck.  “That’s an image I’d wank to any day…” he said into her ear and she bit her lip as she wrapped her leg around his waist.  Using very little effort, she rolled over and he was pinned beneath her.  “This image as well…” he said before she kissed him.  She lifted herself a little and allowed him to open and roll the condom onto his hard cock.  Placing her hands on his chest, she slid onto his cock and hearing the delicious groan from him caused her to smirk.  “That too…” he groaned as she began bouncing up and down on his cock and he held onto her hips.  He tried to guide her…control her rhythm, but it was no use.  She was in control and he loved it.  He loved hearing her moan and scream and he was so fucking close.  “And this image…of your face when you’re about to come…definitely…” he said and she smirked.

“What about this image?” she asked before her eyes went black and she opened her mouth to reveal her very real fangs.  He was so caught off guard, his brain didn’t process it until it was too late and she bit into his neck.  He let out a pained groan as he felt the blood being drained from his neck.  He tried to pushed her away, but she was too strong.  When did she get all of this strength?  She pulled away from his neck and held his shoulders down as she began riding his cock again.  This time, her eyes remained black and her blood-stained fangs remained.  Suddenly, they came and she collapsed onto his chest.  “So bloody fucking sweet…” she repeated his words as everything was going black and the last thing he saw was her going for his neck again.

When Tobias woke up, he was alone.  He, frantically, looked around his bedroom and saw no sign of Denise.  He knew he didn’t dream her up.  Tentatively, he touched his neck and trembled as he felt the bite marks and sticky, dried blood left there.  He bolted out of bed and paused when he saw a note on his coffee table with his plastic fangs laying beside it.

Thanks for the meal.  You were…so bloody fucking sweet…Until next time…

Denise…

Tobias sat down on his couch trying to process what happened to him and he wondered what she meant by until next time.












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.