Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Exotic Creature was the most famous stripp club in the ATL. Only the best of the best gets to stripp there.




Author's Chapter Notes:

Exotic Creature was the most famous night club in the ATL,any stripper who got to strip there had to be talented dancer,have a big ass,pretty and don't mind being fucked senseless by any man with money    




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

This is a place were every celebrity comes to party and spend their money on sexy woman who easily give up for fame and money. Every stripper make up to ten grand a night that just by dancing if they have sex with a member then theirs extra depending on how good they did.This is a place for woman who know what their doing not for amateurs. 

Jennifer was a bad girl all through her life never did one good thing in her 18 years of living. She was a disappointment to her parents, who expected her to be like successful sister who got it all.Jennifer didn't want to go down that path so instead of pretending to be something she not, she moved out of her parent house on her 18 birthday. They begged her to stay but she couldn't because they would just try to control her. She moved in with her bestfriend Monica who is three years older that Jennifer but don't act like the older one at all. Jennifer's parents didn't approve of Monica because they saw that she was a bad influence on their daughter,which only made Jennifer and Monica's friendship grow to be even stronger. 

Monica was a Stripper at the Exotic Creature where she made thirty grand a night by stripping and fucking some of her favorite members with money. She was the one who told Jennifer about what she do leaving out the part about fucking the members. 

''And you make this amount of money by just dancing.'' said an excited Jennifer learning about what Monica do. 

''Yes but you gotta stripp and shake that ass.'' She said showing jennifer how she shakes her ass to make her money. 

''You have to stripp.'' Said a more less interested Jennifer. 

''Yes But bitch I'm making money and its not like I'm fucking them.'' She said lying. 

''Yea will thats true but I don't know if that's best for me.'' 

''I thought the same thing know look at me I make thirty grand a night and I'm not even a doctor.'' she said smiling at Jennifer. 

''Yea thats true but..''Jennifer said still thinking about what she should do.

''Unless you wanna be like her sister and follow all your parents rule.''She said knowing that'll get to Jennifer.

''No fuck that when can I start?''

''Today actually one of the girls quits stripping.''

''Ok it don't matter that I'm 18 rite?'' Jennifer ask nervously.

''Nope I got everything taken care of for you two besties working together.''Monica said happily.

Monica took Jennifer to Exotic Creatures where she made her meet the owner Reid who was a cool guy for a stripp club owner Jennifer thought.

''So this will be your locker.''Reid said to Jennifer he was the one that was showing her around because Monica had to get ready.

''Ok.''

''You can get ready now'' He said leaving the room but giving her a matching bra and panties. When she was done she found Monica outside stretching her arms and legs.

''So These are tips one being a stripper.'' 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Rule Number One.....

 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.