Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

 

-18 Months Ago-

She loved it when he would tickle her clit with his tongue. As her first, he taught her things, gave her so much pleasure, Tia fancied herself in love. Right now, Jett was making her come and after she came back to her senses, Tia turned to her lover and kissed him, tasting herself on his lips and tongue.

Jett pulled back reluctantly with a groan. "Tia," he murmured, deep voice smoky. "You're going to be the death of me." He fisted his cock. She had ridden him and sucked all of his come from him and rode him again until he was shooting dust. His woman was insatiable.

Tia giggled and sat up, stretching her back. "My wolf is spent," she teased. "I'm going for a shower."

Jett nodded and watched her leave the hotel bed to go for the bathroom, his gray eyes never wavering from her plump brown ass. That ass was the first thing he noticed on her a few months ago. She was booted up in the air, on her hands and knees, when he first saw her, looking for a contact.

Jett had hesitated to approach the black woman with the lush body but he did so anyways and he hasn't regretted one day. He had introduced himself to her and her cold exterior did nothing to put him off. If anything, the challenge of getting that ass in his hands, those globes under his tongue and teeth, made him try harder.

And he fell in love. She came from a wealthy family who expected the best and damn near impossible from her but with him, she was herself. She was wild, funny, and a hot head. She was wonderful and human. When he exposed his wolf to her, she didn't go crazy, she took it in stride.

Jett knew she was his mate and he couldn't wait to start the mating ritual. The smell, her smell, of lemon and mint reached him, signaling that he'd been off in lala land while she showered. Tia walked out, dressed in a white wrap dress, her natural curly hair wet.

"You're dressed," he noted, brow furrowed. "Why? Where are you going?" She sent a smile his way, her dark eyes twinkling, but didn't answer. "Hestia, why are you dressed?"

Tia cringed. Jett knew she hated her name. Out of all of the Ancient Greek gods, her parents named her after the goddess of home and hearth. Why not Athena, the goddess of wisdom and warfare? Jett called her by her given name again. "I'm going for a food run," she answered.

He sat up. "Come here," he said, patting his naked lap. "I want to talk to you."

She smiled, taking a seat, wiggling to get comfy. She gave him an impish grin. "Yes?"

"She-devil," he said, nibbling on her ear. "Listen, I love you, Tia. I want you to meet my mother. I want to meet your parents and state my intentions towards you."

Tia's face went expressionless before she gave him a closed-lipped smile that didn't reach her eyes. She pushed back an auburn lock of his and kissed his cheek, her heart breaking. Her parents would never let her be with Jett. They were so uppity it was strangling, suffocating. "I'm really hungry, Jett," she said. "We've worked up an appetite. I'll be right back and we'll finish talking then."

He sighed, feeling resistance coming from her. He let her go but not before giving her another kiss. "Come back to me, Tia," he said.

He watched her leave and that was the last time he saw her.

-Present Day-

Wes walked alongside his Alpha, feeling successful. They had been tracking down rabid wolves and containing them, helping them. Tonight, they finally caught a dangerous wolf shifter who was close to killing a human. Wes followed his Alpha from the alley between a restaurant and closed building, his eyes on the Alpha's back.

Jett had rose to the power and position of Alpha quickly, half rabid himself. Wes never asked but heard rumors of what turned the normal wolf half rabid. A human woman had left him, broke his heart. Thanks to that woman, Jett's rise to power was bloody and hostile.

While lost in thought, Wes didn't realize until he passed him that Jett had paused, looking into the window of the restaurant.

Jett thought he was going crazy. Lemon and mint. Standing at the window, looking in, he couldn't believe it. There sat his mate, having dinner with a dark brown-skinned man. And the man held her hand atop the table. He listened in, slowly but surely losing his cool.

"Hestia," the man said. "You look lovely tonight."

"Thank you, Darryl," she murmured. "So do you."

This was not the Tia Jett remembered. This Tia was cool, silent. The man continued talking. "Hestia," he was saying. "I know I've asked before but I can wait no longer. Will you marry me?"

That's all it took and Jett found himself standing in the restaurant, growling at their table. They looked up, shocked.

"Jett!" Tia gasped. "What are you doing here?"

Jett snatched her up and dragged her outside, his vision covered in a haze of red. Outside, he turned on her. "Who is the human, Tia? You left me, no word, nothing, for him!"

She held up her hands. "No," she pleaded. "Listen to me, Jett."

Tia knew he was angry. She'd never seen Jett so pissed. His eyes had already shifted to his wolf form.

"Hestia! What the...who the hell is this asshole?"

Tia turned to Darryl. "Go back inside, Darryl," she said, pointing. "Now!"

Darryl stuttered. She had never used that tone of voice to him. She was demanding, commanding. "W-what?"

"So you left me for some pussy of man?" Jett snarled.

"Hestia!"

"Shut up, Darryl," Tia yelled, her hands on Jett's broad chest, trying to keep him back from killing Darryl. "Get out of here!"

"You're my girlfriend--"

"Oh really?" Jett questioned, taunting. "Was she your woman when she was riding my dick last year for three straight months?"

Tia gasped and turned to Darryl, her back to Jett's chest. "Darryl..."

"He's lying," Darryl whispered, wanting her to agree with him. "Right, Hestia?"

Tia had been dating Darryl for three years and up until when she met Jett, she had been a virgin. She shook her head. "I'm sorry,"

Jett laughed. "Oh, that's rich, Tia," he mocked. "You cheated on him, didn't you? With me."

Tia watched Darryl walk away, face furious. She couldn't say she was hurt by that because he was boring and her parents pressured her in to dating him. She turned to Jett. "Why'd you do that?"

"Why'd you leave me?"

She walked off but he grabbed her and yanked her down the same alley. Tia pulled away from him but he caught her and kissed her. She had missed this. The last time she saw him was the last time she had sex. The man ruined her. Not even her toys excited her body enough for her to masturbate.

Tia kissed him back and when his erection pushed into her belly, she pulled away, hot, and dropped to her knees, looking up at him.

"What do you want, Tia?"

It was as if no time had passed. He liked to dominate her during sex and she loved it, it made her sopping wet. "Your cock in my mouth," she answered, loving this particular game.

"Take it," he nodded, caressing her hair. "It's still yours."

Excited, Tia unbuckled and unzipped Jett's dark jeans and pushed the jeans and boxers to his knees. When his thick, blue-veined cock fell into her hands, she didn't waste any time, taking him into her mouth.

Jett let out a sound between a groan and an animal-like sound as she swallowed him down her throat. Tia knew her way around his dick and Jett just let her take it. When she hummed on his dick, deep throating, he held her head, thrusting into her mouth, fucking her mouth.

"I'm sorry, Tia," he groaned. "I can't last. I'm coming."

In answer, she grasped his sac and gently squeezed. Sounding like a wounded animal, Jett came, shooting rope after rope of his semen down her throat. He finished, pulling back, letting her fix his clothes.

Out of breath, he helped her stand. "You left me," he stated.

"I'm sorry," she answered. "I couldn't take you home to my parents and I was with Darryl...sort of."

"And now?"

She smiled at him, recognizing his tone of voice. He was about to forgive her. "And now, considering my actions as a big middle finger to my parents’ controlling ways, I can finally say I love you, too."

Wes watched from a distance. So, the woman deal was true. His Alpha did fall for a woman but now, he realized his Alpha was happy now when he smiled and kissed the woman, professing his love for her. Wes shook his head. Women were dangerous. They could take even the most vicious and disciplined wolf and train him like a pup. His Alpha was a perfect example. "Never happening to me..." Wes whispered, shaking his head, watching the happy couple. "Nope."

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.