Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a Loki fanfic, I hope you guys enjoy it. I'll continue to write more!




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


It was a hot summer night in New York, and Morphine Jones has just come from Stark Tower. The Avengers were meeting up to discuss what happened last year with Loki and the chitauri. S.H.I.E.L.D. was still cleaning that mess up.

 

She, being a new member, was quiet the entire meeting. She never said anything at the meetings. It wasn't because she was shy or afraid to say anything, she just felt like she didn't fit in.

 

All of them were awesome super heroes and had special abilities and skill sets. She, on the other hand, was just a pyrokinetic. Just the Blue Inferno. She was called the Blue Inferno because of her blue hair, her blue flames, and her fiery attitude.

 

She sighed, she was a block away from her apartment and her feet were killing her, and she was ready to get out the stupid brown wig she was forced to wear to keep her identity a secret. The other reason she had to wear the damned thing was because she had blue hair, Fury didn't want her standing out.

 

Almost home, she thought. She was a few steps away, when she saw something strange in the corner of her eye. As if it was a figure watching her. She turned, but it was gone.

 

That's fucking weird. She thought and went into her home.

 

Meanwhile, Loki has escaped from his cell in Asgard and came back to Midgard to get revenge on Thor and the Avengers. While he was thinking of ways to get his revenge, he was walking down the street looking for Midgardian scum to take his anger out on. That was when he saw a young girl walking alone, she looked so helpless and defenseless as she was walking and looking down.

 

He narrowed his eyes, Perfect. He thought.

 

She glanced at him quickly, but he had concealed himself from her sight. He then transported himself into her apartment. Still invisible, he followed her watching her midgardian rituals. He watched as she took her brown wig off, exposing long blue hair. What is she? She's certainly not mortal, thought Loki.

 

Morphine looked around as if someone was watching her, but no one was there. She felt creeped out, but she wouldn't let it show. If someone was sneaking around in her house, they have another thing coming, she thought. She didn't hear in movements so she shook it off.

 

She went inside of her room, shedding her clothes and going into the bathroom. She started her shower, making it very cold. For someone who welds fire, she liked the feel of cold things. They always cooled her down, and gave her tingles. She stepped into the shower, shuddering slightly at the coldness.

 

Loki watched as the mortal cleaned herself under the flowing water, he didn't really feel ashamed for looking either, he loved the female anatomy. What male didn't? Such a tiny mortal, he thought. He had a mischievous smile, he knew what he would do to her. As Morphine got out of her shower, she toweled off. Wrapping the towel around herself, she looked into the mirror, while drying her hair. She had a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach, something feels off, She thought.

 

She turned towards her door, making sure no one had decided to sneak into her house, and then turned back to her mirror. She wasn't faced with her reflection. It was her, but it wasn't her. The 'reflection' had a mischievous smirk and an evil glint in its eye. She gasped as the 'reflection' walked through the mirror and sink, still smirking. She stepped back, stunned. "What the fuck?" she exclaimed.

 

Before she could attack this thing, it quickly grabbed her by the throat, and lifting her in the air. She choked and gasped for air as this thing cackled. She focused all of her energy and projected flames at this evil being, knocking them to the ground.

 

"I underestimated you." said a smooth, velvety voice. The thing changed from her clone to none other than Loki, God of Mischief and Lies.

 

"You!" she growled. "You're the crazy ass from space!"

 

"I am Loki of Asgard. Kneel, mortal." he said with that smirk. There was a playfulness in his emerald eyes. Morphine couldn't lie, he was pretty handsome in his green suit, sleek raven hair, and handsome features, but that didn't change how she felt about him attempting to rule the world. She launched at him, going right through his form. "You Midgardians can be so dense." She heard him say.

 

"And are all Asgardian evil or is it just you? Hm...Thor isn't evil." she said taunting him. The playfulness was gone, he now stood before her with a cold and wild look. He came closer to her, gripped her chin firmly so she was looking him in the eyes. "You are to never speak of that name around me." he growled. His hands found their way to her neck, for a moment, he saw fear in her wide brown eyes. But the fear was gone as she glared at him. He let go of her neck as he noticed part of her towel revealed some flesh. He felt a stirring in his trousers, he stepped back, and she gave him a confused look.

 

"Are you not here to kill me?" she asked, clutching the towel so it wouldn't fall.

 

"Well, I was. But maybe I could use you for something else." he said while stroking her backside. She slapped him with a flamed hand, and quickly ran into her room. Part of her liked his cold touch, but she quickly got over that as Loki then teleported in front of her. He made many copies of himself, the copies laughed an evil laugh as they had her surrounded.

 

She didn't want to use her powers to the maximum, if she did, she wouldn't be able to control herself. She settled for throwing balls of fire at him. He dodged ever one of the balls. The copies disappeared, "You cannot defeat me, you puny Midgardian. I am a god!" he shouted.

 

Then there was a knock at the door. Loki and Morphine stared at each other for what felt like an eternity before she went to the door, and he followed.

 

She answered the door, revealing her stoner neighbor, Robbie. "Hey Rob." she said as Loki was hiding behind the door, looking confused and pretty adorable with his wide green eyes.

 

"Hey Morph. Yeah we kinda heard some things over here, everything alright?" he asked.

 

"Yeah, everything's cool. Just have a friend over." she said. Robbie had a knowing smile. "Oh, I get it." he said slyly. Loki didn't know what he meant by that, he rarely understood what the Midgardians talked about.

 

"Okay, Bye." she said closing her door and locking it.

 

 

She turned to Loki and asked, "So are you gonna tell me why you're here?"












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.