[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Cover Designed & Art by Keyta McClain (c) copyrighted you've been warned.

She's the sexiest and best model in Brooklyn, New York. He's the most FEARED killer, and drug lord criminal in the Harlem world and wanted but is hard to find with the best team there is. Dominique meets the beautiful Trish Knight at a nightclub, immediately falls in love with her, and vice verse. Little does Dominique know she dangerous just as he is, together they commit missions and crimes to take down the drug dope dealer in Brooklyn Javarious, to own all bases of New York and making money by robbing people and banks but with his crew in the way and the police on their ass, will they survive through it all and lose their romantic relationship? OR would they get away with murder and crime, and live happily ever after as New York's most wanted couple?

Characters:

 


Rated: Mature Content
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: General
Genre: Drama, Psychological, Romance
Story Status: Active, Taking a short break from this story
Pairings: None
Warnings: Character Death, Dark Fic, Drugs/Drug Use, Extreme Language, Graphic Violence, Sexual Content , Threesome+, Work in Progress
Series: None
Chapters: 0 Completed: No Word count: 5965 Read: 2018
Published: July 14 2014 Updated: July 15 2014

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.