Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my second Loki story, and instead of using Morphine, I'm using her other alias, Senta. She's still the same, I wanted the story to be about her when she wasn't born on Earth, but born on Muspelheim. So yeah, she's raised as a demon in this story. So it's very different from Fire and Desire because that story was based on The Avengers. Enjoy!




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Loki sat on the throne of Asgard, the smirk on his face vanishing as his brother walked out the throne room. Looking around, there was no one around to witness him as the new king of Asgard. Frigga was gone, now Thor’s gone. He could care less about Odin, he was gone as well, Thanks to me, Loki thought with the smirk forming on his face again.

Loki knew this would get pretty boring for him, a part of him wanted to smile, laugh even, as Thor trudged back to the throne room with guards in tow, but he knew what was about to happen. 

“Loki! How dare you betray me again! I thought you were…” Thor trailed off, his face softened, and then it hardened again. “What did you do to father?” He asked.

Loki rolled his eyes, “I’m surprised Heimdall didn’t give you the answer to that.”

“He cannot see where you’ve hidden him; now tell me where you’ve hidden him before I kill you.” Thor threatened.

Instead of telling Thor where Odin was, Loki turned his nose in the air and said nothing. “Take him to his cell.” Thor said to the guards. They put the handcuffs on that Loki knew all too well, and hauled him back to his old cell.

 

 

Meanwhile, on Muspelheim, Senta Surturdottir snuck out of her chambers when she heard that there was an Asgardian in the palace. Her father, Surtur, told her that Fire Demons should hate all Asgardians and burn Asgard, but she never believed that. She saw her father talking to Odin Allfather, Why is he here? She thought to herself as she listened in on their conversation.

“I shall kill you if you don’t return me to Asgard.” Odin said. Surtur laughed, “You think you can defeat me, old man. You are powerless compared to me and my army.” Surtur said.

The guards then took Odin to the dungeon, as Surtur continued to chuckle. He turned to see Senta peeking around the corner.

“My daughter, come.” He commanded her, his loud voice caused her to jump.

Senta quickly came to him, “Yes, father?” she replied to him.

“As you have seen, there is an Asgardian in the palace. I don’t want you going near that scum, do you hear me?” She nodded.

“Good, there will be a war soon, daughter. I want you to stay in the palace at all times.” Surtur told her. Senta frowned.

“But father, I am a warrior! I was born to fight, let me fight in this war, and protect Muspelheim.” She said.

Surtur shook his head, “You are a princess, I curse the day your brothers trained you.”

“Aren’t I just as good a warrior as they?” She replied. “I have been trained by the best, father.” Surtur thought for a moment.

“No.” Senta’s face fell, “My daughter, it’s only to protect you. You are betrothed to Asmund, he is a true warrior.” Surtur said before walking away.

Senta’s head was bowed as she walked back to her chambers, before she could go in, Asmund called out to her.

“Senta! I’ve been looking for you.” He said. Of course Asmund was handsome, and he was an excellent warrior, but Senta didn’t want to marry him. She despised him actually, he was misogynistic and boring. He expected Senta to be a prim princess like the queen, Senta vowed that she would never be that way. 

“Hello, Asmund.” She said without enthusiasm.

“Have you heard? There’s an Asgardian in the dungeons. Now we’ll finally have that war with those Asgardians.” He said excitedly.

Senta nodded sadly, “Are you not excited?” Asmund asked. Senta didn’t tell him about her fascination with Asgard and other realms. As the princess of Muspelheim, she is expected to have the same views as the royal demons.

“I…I am. It’s just that…I want to fight alongside my fellow demons.” She said. Asmund laughed loudly, she closed her eyes tightly, regretting not just ignoring him and walking into her chamber.

“Senta, woman are not warriors. You are not a warrior, you are a princess.” He said harshly. Senta glared at him.

“I can fight just as good as a man. I will prove to you all that I am a warrior.” She said. Asmund smirked, “Keep thinking that, darling.” He said, leaning in to kiss her, but she pulled away from him and slammed her door.

 

 

***

 

A day later, Senta was awaken by the servant, Keyva, vigorously shaking her. “My lady, war is upon us.” She said frantically. Senta turned over in her bed, “I am not allowed to fight, nor am I allowed to go anywhere.” She said sullenly.

“My lady, do not sulk. I know how much it means to you to fight alongside your brothers, that is why I brought your armor for you.” Keyva said.

“Oh Keyva, thank you. You must go now, if Leidr catches you in my bedchamber, she will kill you.” Senta said. Keyva quickly walked out of the princess’ chamber, and went back to the queen’s aid.

Once Senta’s armor was on, she quickly went to the battlegrounds since most of the guards were helping the soldiers fight. She knew some of them were guarding the queen. Taking her sword out, she ran towards her father and brothers, who were fighting the Asgardian warriors.

“Sister, you cannot be here!” Bani shouted. Surtur sent a gust of fire at the Asgardians.

“My daughter, you have disobeyed me! Vigr, take her back to the palace.” Surtur shouted. Lightning cracked across the grey sky as the Asgardian, Thor, sent the lightning towards most of the demons, sending them flying across the battlefield.

“Surtur! Where is my father!” Thor shouted. Senta couldn’t help but stare at the Asgardian, he was handsome, Now that’s a warrior I’d like to marry. She thought. Surtur’s laugh broke her out of her thoughts.

“The son of Odin has come to claim his father, and you bring your weak army. Even one of your warriors is a woman. A mere maiden!” The demons laughed along with Surtur. Senta looked around at all of the laughing demons.

“If I’m not mistaken, you too have a woman in your army.” The Asgardian woman spoke up. Senta stared at the woman in awe, she was beautiful and she was a warrior. If she were not an Asgardian, Senta would think they’d at least be friends, but her father would never allow it.

“Don’t mind my daughter, Asgardian. We shall fight now!” Surtur transformed into his demon form, all 1000 feet. As he roared a mighty warcry, the demons began fighting. Senta swung her blade as an Asgardian charged at her. Kicking him to the ground, she set her sword a flame with blue flames. Her sword was the second most powerful sword in all of Muspelheim, her father’s sword, Twilight, being the first.

She bumped into the woman that was too a warrior. “You are no match for Sif, goddess of war!” She shouted, swinging her blade as it connected with Senta’s. She was impressed by this Asgardian, Sif.

“I’m impressed.” Senta admitted, throwing Sif off, but she collected herself. “I believe we could be the best of friends if we weren’t sworn enemies.”

Sif wanted to smile, but she frowned, hitting Senta in the face with her shield. “I wouldn’t count on it, Demon.” Senta’s nose bled, before she knew it, Asmund knocked Sif over.

“I am not above killing a woman. Especially an Asgardian woman.” He said, holding his sword up, ready to pierce Sif’s heart. Senta took it upon herself to help Sif, elbowing Asmund in the face then knocking him out with the handle of her sword. She held her hand out for Sif to take, she took it.

“You didn’t have to do that. I am perfectly capable of fighting, Demon.” Sif said. 

“I know, but we as women must stick together.” Senta said while slicing an Asgardian in half.

Just then, Surtur was knocked down by Thor’s mighty hammer. Surtur came crashing down, transforming back into his normal form. This being a defeat for the demons, as they could not win this battle.

“Surrender now, and release my father.” Thor said, pointing his hammer at Surtur. He said nothing as an Asgarding put him in handcuffs.

“You are now a prisoner of Asgard. Take me to my father now.” Thor demanded. 

“I will take you.” Senta said, as the demons looked at her in confusion. Thor nodded as she led him to the dungeons.

“Father, you’re alive!” Thor said as Senta unlocked the cell door. “Come now, we’re going back to the palace.” He took his father back to the battlefield, and sent him, Odin, Surtur, and the Asgardian warriors back to Asgard.

Senta let out a sigh as she went to her bedchamber, ready to get out of her armor, but her brothers and Asmund confronted her.

“Why would you let that Asgardian into this palace claiming our property?” Bani asked. “You betrayed our kingdom, and our realm.”

“Mother would not be happy about this.” Bilstyggr said, shaking his head.

“To hell with what your mother thinks!” Senta shouted, shocking her brothers and Asmund. “This war was unnecessary and utterly stupid.”

“Senta, calm down, dear. You’re scaring me, you don’t usually act this way.” Asmund said, reaching out to her. She slapped his hand away.

“Asmund, I do not want to be near you.” She said before walking away.

“Women.” Asmund mumbled.

 

 

***

 

 

On Asgard, Surtur was thrown into a cell in front of no other than Loki, the Asgardian that got him into this predicament.

“I see you’ve been caught as well.” Loki said, nonchalantly leaning against the wall of his cell.

“I knew this plan of yours was not going to work, Laufeyson.” Loki winced, but kept his composure.

Chuckling, he replied back, “I wouldn’t trust me, Surtur.”

“My daughter is in danger without my supervision.” Surtur murmured quietly, but Loki still heard him.

“Hmm…how is that daughter of yours?” Loki asked, remembering the last time he saw her. She was peeking from a corner in the palace of Muspelheim, she didn’t know Loki could see her. He remembered her long black hair cascaded to her shoulders, and her warm brown skin radiated in the dim lights of the palace. Her beautiful innocent face looked on at him in curiousity.

“You will not speak ill of my daughter, or have her in your filthy thoughts.” Surtur growled. Loki smirked, “I’m jesting, I wouldn’t touch your daughter. You know, me being a frost giant, and she a demon.”

Surtur was quiet as an idea crossed his mind. “I’ve got an idea, Laufeyson.”

“And what is that?” Loki asked, knowing the plan would fail.

“I want you to marry my daughter.” Surtur said. 

Loki wasn’t sure he heard him right, “I’m sorry, did you say ‘marry’ your daughter. I would do a lot of things to your daughter, but marry isn’t one of them.” He said with a smirk. Surtur growled.

“Marrying my daughter would get you out of this prison cell, and it would get me out of this prison cell and back on Muspelheim.

“Are you sure?” Loki asked. “I’m positive.” Surtur said.













Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.