Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a story I brought back! I had it poste definitely for sure at the other active site I write at: AsianFanfics. Not sure if I put it here at all ^_^ Everyone loved it there and I hope that you guys will like it here as well~ <3 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Here is the plot: 





 

The year is 2976. The world as you know it has been completely corrupted by a multi million dollar corporation called Txeis. Their claim to fame rests in the medical care they give to their employees as well as the billion dollar marketing companies globally. But… what isn’t revealed is the corruption, deceit, murder and dangerous side to the game. How much blood was sacrificed for the fame they possess? 

 

Xaen, an ex employee for Txeis was shunned after her boss found out she kept the child that was supposed to be an experiment for a new product. She was the unwilling sacrifice and she lost many a child to this “experiment”. As protocol states, all employees under the contract must put the business and the company first and foremost and willingly give up their lives for the betterment of science and global research. 

After keeping this child, she and her husband run away but a couple years later are found. She pays the price as she has to watch her husband and her child is senseless murdered in cold blood in front of her as a way of punishment for breach of contract. She is placed in a maximum-security prison on a life sentence and vows for revenge on the company that destroyed her life. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here is the teaser: 

 

 

    The moment I felt my baby leave my womb, I knew it was wrong. No matter how many times they drugged me and tried to convince me that it was right, how could a mother willingly agree to the destruction of her own child? His healthy cry pierced the operation room and tears flowed freely from my eyes. 

    “Xaen…” Gael’s eyes were misty with tears and I’m sure the pride of being a father resounded deep in his heart. 

    “He’s beautiful… our boy… my son.”  His voice choked up and my eyes left his, searching for my baby. 

    “Where is he? Let me hold him.” The nurse finished cleaning him off and after pressing a disability pad to his brain, she gave him over. 

    “Your child is damaged. The procedure failed. By Txeis protocol, we must dispose of any and every diseased child in our corporation.” Holding on tight to my son, my eyes grew wild with fury. 

    “I will not dispose of him. I’d rather die.” Gael leaned over my body, his clean spicy scent washing over me like a soothing caress. 

    “Xaen… don’t worry. We won’t get rid of him. He is our son.” He whispered very lightly into my ear and I nodded. I would rather give up my life than to throw him away. It was bad enough that they used me as a lab rat and now that he was born, they wanted me to let him be disposed of like a dirty rag? The nurse eyed my child, her eyelids twitching. 

    “We must take him now.” Gael stood and his face was set into firm hard lines. 

    “Let my wife and I spend some time with him. Alone.” His steely gaze brought no hesitation as everyone filed out of the room. 

    “I am going to heal you and then we must escape. They will kill him.” 

    “What will we name him?” I asked breathlessly. 

    “You are his mother. You held him in your womb for nine months. I believe that right is yours, my dear.” I smiled at his playful smile. He pressed his lips to my forehead. 

    “Be thinking while I heal you. We don’t have much time.” His hands glowed a deep green and slowly, his hands sank into my womb. I gasped at the warm intimate feeling. 

    “You are ready for another child already? Xaen, you must have patience. I’m only one man.” He teased. I chuckled. 

    “This is so intimate Gael.” Names… what will I name him? 

    “Oh, this is nothing. I’ve touched you more intimately in other places.” He said with a wink. His hands left my body and I could feel no blood, no tearing, no internal deflation. He had restored my body. Yet, he had left my breasts heavy with milk. 

    “Tarwyn. His name is Tarwyn.” 

    “Tarwyn it is.” He grabbed my hand and slowly pushed the glass window pane out of its holding. Floating in the air, it stood motionless. 

    “Jump Xaen.” 

    “Wait. Let me tie him to my back or something.” I grabbed the sheet I had been laying on, now pristine and white around him and securely tied him to my back. 

    “Jump!” He was already falling downwards in a fast fury. I held my breath and jumped. He pulled me close to him. The darkness fluttered flirtatiously around us and suddenly, the ground was too close. I closed my eyes just as we were about to hit the pavement. Just in the nick of time, he mentally called for his cylis and we landed on it smoothly. Starting the engine, he revved up the gas and we sped down the street, only the red taillights leaving a trail into the darkness. I pressed my face into Gael’s sturdy back and sighed. 

    “I don’t know how far it will be before they catch us. They are everywhere.” I spoke in his mind. His voice, deep and slightly husky responded in my brain, soft soothing waves made to relax me. 

    “It doesn’t matter sweetheart. We can keep running for the rest of our lives.” And I believed him. He would take care of Tarwyn and I. I knew that. Finally, the family I’d always wanted was a reality. And I’d fight to keep it. 

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.