Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! I can't even being to tell eveyone what I've been through but I hope everyone's 2019 has and did begin spendidly.  I have to thank God for all the trials so far, as he is bringing me through them all. Have a wonderful God Blessed Year!! 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


^%^%^%^

 

Three days later...

Salina dropped her bags at the door as soon as she entered. It was a grueling day at the hospital and even her bones hurt.  Also, she felt nauseated all day long.  She had invited Mitch to dinner but he was so exhausted also that he declined. 

"Hi Mario," she greeted trying to infuse some life in her tone. 

"Salina?" Mario noticed how wan she looked. "Come, sit. You don't look very good." She did as he said and slumped back into the couch. "I'm calling Storm," he said reaching for his phone. 

"No! Don't!" she cried, sitting up abruptly but moaned when her nauseated stomach protested her sudden movement.

"Why?" he asked as his finger hovered over Storm's name on the screen. 

"He's preparing for a major client and he'll be traveling in a few days. I'm exhausted. I just need rest.  Today was a very hard day and I didn't get a chance to eat, that's all."

Accepting what she said, he pocketed his phone. "Okay, what do would you like?" 

"Nothing. I'm too exhausted. I just want a hot shower, a nap, then food, in that order." 

"Okay, I'll have tea ready when you get out of the shower." 

She smiled. "Thank you Mario. You're a lifesaver." 

 

^%^%^%^

 

When Storm came home, Mario informed him of Salina's situation. 

"She had some of the tea and was asleep less than five minutes later. She said is was a very hard day at work." 

"Why didn't you call me?" Storm asked a bit irritated. 

"She said I shouldn't because you were preparing for an important client and would be traveling in a few days.  She didn't want you disturbed.  I took what she said and didn't call especially after she had the tea." 

Storm sighed. "Thanks Mario. I'll check on her." 

She was sound asleep and curled on her side.  Worriedly, he brushed her hair from her face. He didn't like the hours she was putting in because she was still ill.  Even if she wasn't ill, he still wouldn't like her working that many hours each week.  Norma had informed him that both she and Salina had to travel for business in the next few days also.  Sighing, he made a call as he left the room.  

Mitch answered the call after the fifth ring. 

"Yes," Mitch said groggily. 

"You sound like shit," remarked Storm. 

"Yes," was Mitch's only reply. 

"What the hell happened today?" 

Mitch's brain slowly processed the question and an answer, "NIghtmare."

"It was that bad."  

"Sleep. Bye." Mitch disconnected the call. 

Storm smiled and looked back at Salina.

 

^%^%^%^

 

"Good morning!" Salina greeted Storm brightly as she wrapped her arms around him from behind. 

Storm was standing at the counter preparing breakfast for them both when he turned and smiled happily at her. She seemed so bright and cheery instead of exhausted. "Good morning to you too.  You look much better." He kissed her. 

"I looked that bad?  Mitch and I had our asses handed to us."

"I heard.  What happened?" 

"They dumped us in emergency to sink or swim."

"I take it you both swam." 

"I think.  We'll be evaluated today.  Either way, I'm happy they did it." 

"Really?  Why?" 

"Don't break that egg!" Salina exclaimed. Storm looked at her puzzled at her sudden outburst. "I don't want it," she tried to explain. 

"You always have eggs for breakfast," Storm rebutted. 

"Yeah, I know but for some reason that egg looks," she shivered, "yucky." 

"Yucky?" Storm queried lifting an eyebrow. "Explain." 

Salina moved to the fridge, took out the orange juice and poured herself a glass.  Storm preferred having his juice at the office.

"I don't know. I just want toast." She picked up a slice of dry toast and began munching on it. "I have to pick Mitch up early today.  Oh by the way, Norma and I are traveling this Thursday.  Same day trip." 

"If you need any..." 

"Yes, I know you're well versed.  Madelyn and Dara reassured me.  I just have to straighten out the theft of a few hundred thousand dollars and secure a few million." 

"Who's stealing that kind of money from you?"

"Managers who think I'm stupid and don't know accounting."  Storm laughed.  "I guess I have start managing my estate and businesses at some point in time." 

"How did you manage to hold it off for so long?" 

"Madelyn and the executives," she stated matter of fact. "They were getting paid so I made them work. Anyway," she kissed him, "I have to go. Here or my place?"

"Here." 

"You really hate my place don't you?" she said pouting.

"I really dislike your small bed," he smiled and kissed her. 

"Fine! I'll buy a bigger bed." 

"Why bother? Just move in here." 

 

^%^%^%^

 

While traveling, Salina felt ill but that was soon forgotten with the many meetings she had to attend.  It wasn't until she returned to the plane that the nausea returned again. Going immediately to the hospital upon her return, she worked until she was exhausted.  Since Storm was away, she stayed at her place but when she travel again for business, her nausea increased.  She told no one and began to worry more that something may really be wrong.  An upset stomach didn't last this long.  That night, she didn't return as she had originally planned. 

 

^%^%^%^

 

It was a few days later and was finally returning home.  Unhappily he would be dining alone.  Salina had had to travel more than was originally planned and therefore, she was at the hospital catching up on missed work.  he wasn't sure he would see her until she came home, and he didn't know if she was coming to his place or going to her's. He was leaving the office when Ayasha called. 

"How's my sweetheart?" Storm asked. 

"Me or Lily?" Ayasha asked knowing the answer.

"Lily of course. I told you, you were replaced." 

"Fine. I'll always be Daddy's angel." 

"Until he would have met his granddaughter. He probably would have moved her in by this." 

They both laughed. "She's fine. I need to speak with you about her trust." 

"Have the lawyers handle everything and I'll look them over afterwards." 

"You're her guardian if anything happens to us." 

"Do you think anyone else could have her?" After a moment of silence, "I love you Yashy." 

"I love you too Storm. Thanks for being a wonderful big brother." 

"Send over the papers." 

"I will." 

After minutes into driving home, Storm's phone rang again. He looked at the caller id and sighed. 

"Hello Mother."

"How are you darling? I heard you were traveling. I have not seen you in a long time. Why don't you come by for dinner tonight?" 

He really didn't want to but since he didn't know what time Salina would be off, he decided it wouldn't hurt to see his mother for a few minutes. 

"I'll see you shortly." 

Storm arrived at the house or mansion he grew up in. It was his actually, willed to him by his father. His mother would have to move when he brought home his wife. It was where his father wanted him to raise his family and while it wasn't set in stone, he also loved the house because of the fond memories he had there with his father, mother and Ayasha. 

 

^%^%^%^

 

Deborah Monsello looked at her son as if she had not seen him in years. She immediately noticed the worried look on his face and wondered if was because of that girl.  She had to do something to get him away from her.  He should be with a woman would didn't want to use him for his money. 

He kissed her in greeting and she stepped aside as he came into the house. 

"Hello mother.  You are looking well today." 

"Darling you look tied.  Are you resting enough?  Why don't you move back home so you don't have to do everything for yourself?  This house is fully staffed."

"I know, I pay their salaries." Trying to take the sting out of his word, Storm reduced his tone, "I have all the assistance I need, thank you for the suggestion." 

His mood was prickly she realized and thought of how much he was so like his father.  She wanted to keep him that so she had to careful what she said as he could be very unpredictable.  

"Very well then, let's eat, shall we?" 

"I'm not very hungry.  I had a late lunch."

"Fine dear, anything you want." 

As soon as they sat for dinner, the doorbell rang again. "I wonder who that could be?" Deborah remarked but from her smile, Storm knew she knew who the guest was.

A few minutes later, Audrey came in. "Hi Storm. It's so wonderful to see you." 

"Not for me," he said succinctly and watched as she bristled. 

"Storm isn't it wonderful Audrey came by to see us?  Come you must join us for dinner," Deborah insisted. 

"Yes, Audrey, please..." Storm began absently just as his phone beeped. It was a text message from Salina. ‘Hope you had a good trip back. Sorry, working late. See you soon.' "Join my mother for dinner." He finished as he rose from the table.  "Good evening Mother," he said and left the dining room. 

"Storm!" Audrey called after him. She caught up to him at the door. "Storm can't you stay and have dinner with your mother?" 

"No, I dislike the company she keeps," he said scornfully. 

"What did I do to make you hate me so much?" 

"Hate would give the impression that I had feelings for you that changed. I never had any feelings for you Audrey.  You're a gold digger." 

"And you have feelings for the bitch you're with?" she snapped angrily. 

Storm smiled slowly.  It didn't reach his eyes. "Be very careful Audrey."

"You didn't think that when you were fucking me and shoving your dick down my throat." 

"Audrey please don't pretend I was anything more than a means to an end for you; a way to improve your station, wealth and name.  Yes, I knew what you wanted and still I fucked you and being with her has made me realize that I was wrong.  But move on Audrey, I don't want you. I never did and I never will. There will never be a time when you and I will ever be together again for any reason."  He turned and stepped through the door before turning back to her again. He bent to speak in her ear softly, "By the way, if you every call the woman I love [Audrey gasps], a bitch again, I will ruin you and your family.  This is your only warning."

Audrey looked up at him. His eyes were like blue ice.

 

^%^%^%^

 

Salina rushed through the door and went straight to the half bathroom.  Her bladder felt like it was about to burst.  Sighing her relief, she took off her dress, happy Mario wasn't working today. Deciding to take a shower since it would be a while before Storm got home, she padded to the bathroom in her bra and underwear.  But as she entered their room, she heard the shower and saw a trail of clothes leading to the bathroom.  She followed the trail smiling. 

He was in the shower, his head bent and back almost to her.  She moved closer, quietly watching as the water sprayed down on his back, running rivulets down cuts of his muscles, taunt, tight ass and strong legs. His hand was moving in front of him and she guessed what he was doing.  Reaching the showed door, she opened it which startled him.  He turned and she took her fill of him. His piercing, hungry eyes, flared nostrils, strong mouth, thick neck held her to where she stood as he scanned her body throughly.  There was not turning back.  She knew it and didn't want to.  She's wanted him all along but today she was going to be brave enough to take or give what she wanted, herself to him. 

Her eyes trailed down his body, his chest moved rapidly with air that moved in and out of his lungs.   The water ran down the rips of his abs to convene in the deep v going to the centre of his hips where his heavy hand still held his thick, rock hard cock, which seemed to pulse as if with a life of it's own.  His hand moved up it again, slowly, and she licked her lips greedily.  Forcing herself gaze away from it, she looked into his eyes. His hunger had increased, just like hers. He reached for her and pulled her into the shower.  Her back hit the shower wall hard but she had no time to think as his lips landed on her hungrily, demanding her full surrender. 

Storm pulled away.  "Tell me to stop." he whispered painfully against her lips. "Tell me to stop Salina, because..."

She reached down and wrapped her hand around him. He closed his eyes and groaned loudly, the muscle of his neck straining as his head fell backwards.  He breathe in deeply trying to gain back some control.  Her hand move up his cock, then back down again slowly.  

"Sweet fuck..." he purred and Salina smiled.  Her hand moved up his cock again and this time he reached down to still her hand. 

Looking at her, he once again tried for control. "Don't stop," she said slightly squeezed his cock. 

"Salina," he said hoarsely, "I have no control..."

"Good, I want you."

He ripped off her panty, the lace practically dissolving in his hand as he threw the scraps on the floor.  He held her by her thighs and hoisted her up, her legs wrapping around his waist.  He looked at her as she moved in to kiss him desperately.  His cock found her wet slit and he couldn't wait any longer, he thrust into her hard, burying himself completely. 

Her orgasm was almost instant. He pulled out and thrust back in again, harder, and she deepened the kiss.  He pulled out and thrust in again and she broke the kiss and screamed as her body tightened like a coil around him, her nails digging in his shoulder blades. His thrusts came frequent and hard, pounding through her orgasm which kept it going, as he lost his last bit of control.  She was so tight, wet and hot around him. Her pussy relaxed a bit then began tightened again almost to an unbearable grip and she didn't know how it was possible that he got bigger. Her moans were continuous and it made him increased his thrust; harder and faster until finally his load erupted from his cock with a force so powerful, it left him roaring. 

"Ahhh...FUCK! Oh fuck Salina! Fuck!" he yelled as his head stained backwards.  Her nails once again dug into shoulder blades as she threw her head back and screamed, tears streaming down her face. 

The water was getting cold. Salina was being held up by Storm leaning her into the wall behind. Both were breathing heavily but each breath seem unable to replenish their bodies of the much needed oxygen. It was a few minutes later before Storm lifted his head from the wall behind Salina. She looked at him and ran a finger along his cheek and over his lips. She smiled as he kissed the finger. 

He tried to lift her from him but she tightened her legs around him, "No," she whispered, "don't." 

Storm chuckled, "I don't want you to fall." 

"Then take me to bed," she said seductively. 

Storm laughed heartily and kissed her as he took them both to bed. 

 

^%^%^%^






Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading. For those of you who remember, this is a completely different chapter from the original story. Hope you enjoy it. :) 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.