Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.




Author's Chapter Notes:

Denise



Tobias




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Tobias searched and searched for her for three months straight.  His vampire, Denise.  He didn’t even know if that was her real name.  He never told his friends or family what happened to him that night.  It was too bizarre to tell anyone, really.  Vampires didn’t exist.  At least that’s what he believed until he met Denise.  He went to the very club in which they met to see if he would spot her.  The people he loved began to worry about him.  He had become withdrawn, he barely ate or slept.  He had to find her.  By the time January came around, he gave up going to the club every night and only went on weekends.  He still couldn’t find her.  Winter turned to spring, then summer, and now autumn.  He thought he saw her one July day, but it wasn’t her and he had scared the poor girl he thought was Denise.

A year later since that night, he was in the club looking around for her.  He didn’t bother wearing a costume this year.  The idea of dressing up like a vampire didn’t seem appealing to him as it did the previous year.

“Why aren’t you in costume?” asked a pretty blonde chick who was dressed as a sexy cat.  Normally, he would’ve chatted the girl up a bit and took her back to his place to fuck and have her truly mewling like the very thing she was dressed as.

“Halloween’s not my thing…” he said as he continued to look around the club.  He was sure he was coming off as a jerk, but he didn’t care at the moment.  He wanted to find Denise.

“Yet, you’re here on Halloween…” said with a giggle before she ordered a drink.  “You from the UK?” she asked the question in the most horrible English accent he’s ever heard an American attempt.  “I find guys with accents very attractive…” she said in a flirtatious tone as she leaned forward giving him a very good few of her lacey, black bra peeking out from the top of her dress.  He bit his lower lip with confirmation that he was still male when his cock jumped a little at the view of her breasts.  But, something strange happened, suddenly.  He felt the air change and he felt a pair of eyes on him.  He turned around to see no one was there, but he still felt as if he was being watched.  He felt that feeling before, but, like last time, there was no one there.  “Is something wrong?”

“Huh?  No, nothing’s wrong.  What’s your name?” Tobias asked hoping he wasn’t scaring her off.  He wanted to flirt with her, but he couldn’t get Denise out of his head.

“Mary.  What’s yours?” she asked as she smiled and batted her lashes.  Her big, brown eyes somehow reminded him of Denise and he was once again distracted by the thought of his beautiful vampire.  He would’ve felt bad for disrespecting the girl before him, but he couldn’t think of anyone or anything but her.  “Hello?  Are you still with me?”

“Yeah…sorry.  Name’s Tobias…” he said, distractedly, and before he knew it the blonde, Mary, walked away calling him a dick in the process.  He knew he was a dick and would continue to be one if he was approached again.  He decided to just go home.

On his way back to his place, he kept thinking of the feeling he was being watched.  The last time that happened, it was two weeks after he encountered Denise.  He was in the club and it was almost closing.  He was stone cold sober to make sure he wasn’t just drunk and imagining her.  The wounds on his neck were real.  He was paranoid that he had been turned into a vampire and he was angry.  But nothing happened.  He was normal…well, human.  He was far from normal.  He feel into a dark hole and was consumed with vampire lore and stories and cults.  Not really cults, but people who took dressing up as vampires to a whole different level.  And that one time he accidentally found himself at a sex party with people who had a vampire fetish was embarrassing.  But he never found Denise.  He hoped he would find her on Halloween, but he was disappointed again.  He decided, after tonight, he was done.

When he arrived at his apartment and opened the door, he stopped in his tracks when he spotted Denise sitting on his couch.  He blinked a couple of times to make sure she was really there.  He closed his eyes and counted to ten and when he opened them, she was standing directly in front of him.  He was frozen in his place as she reached behind him and closed the door.  She walked back to his couch and sat down as he continued to stare at her.  She was dressed in a short, bright. pink dress with floral paneling at her sides, silver heels and earrings.  She definitely wasn’t in costume…just as before.

“You look like you’ve seen a ghost…or a vampire…” she said with a smirk as she watched him still stare at her with fear and confusion and anticipation.  “Okay…that was a little mean…” she said as she stood up again and walked towards him.  “You smell delicious…”

“I was looking for you.  After that night…I was looking for you.  I had to know if you were real.  I thought I was going crazy.  I mean, you’re really here, right?  I’m not just seeing things?” Tobias said as he reached out to touch her, but he stopped himself and shook his head.  “This is crazy.  This is bloody, fucking crazy.”

“I wish it was bloody…” Denise said in a bored tone as she rolled her eyes.  “I’m really here and you’re delaying me from my meal…”

“Your meal?  You mean me?  Are you going to kill me?  You know…because you didn’t get a chance to do it last time…”

“No…I think I’ll keep my annual Halloween treat alive.  You know I was planning on waiting until you were inside to come to your door and say, ‘Trick or Treat!’, but I thought it would be too cheesy and, after all, I don’t like Halloween to be that cheesy.”

“I have so many questions.  How did you become a vampire?  When were you turned?  Is Denise even your real name?  How long have you been around?”

“Whoa, whoa, dude.  I just came here for my meal and a fuck…then, I’m gone.  Until next year, of course.” she said with a grin.

“So, you’re just going to use me?  I’m not your personal blood bank.  You can’t suck from me whenever you feel like you can.”

“You know…I could’ve drained you.  I could’ve taken every drop of blood in that beautiful body of yours, but I didn’t.  Don’t make me regret that decision, because I still have the power to do so.  Mortals are so fragile…”

“Then make me like you.  Turn me.  I want to be like you.” he said as he moved closer to her with a pleading look in his eyes.  She stared into his needy, brown eyes as she caressed his face.  Suddenly, she sent a hard slap across his face.

“This ain’t Twilight…” she said as he glared at her as he held his stinging cheek.  “The books and those movies were nothing more than teenage drivel some middle-aged housewife wrote to promote abstinence from pre-marital sex.  Little did she know, that book would prompt many to have a kinky vampire fetish.”

“I know…” he said as she stared at her wondering if she knew about him doing research and trying to find her through would be vampire circles.

“Oh, you know, do you?  Tell me…was it that freaky, sex party you went to with the people with the vampire fetish?” she asked and he looked shocked at first, but he relaxed knowing she was watching as he had guessed.

“You were watching me, weren’t you?  At times I could feel eyes on me and I knew I was being watched.  But when I turned around…no one was there.  Just like tonight.  You were in the club, weren’t you?  You were watching me when I was talking to that girl dressed as a cat.”

“Yes, and you were trying to be your smooth, seductive self…the way you were with me last year…but you were failing.” Denise said as she pushed him against the door and ran her hands up and down his body.  He moaned under her touch and leaned his head against the door behind him as she unbuttoned his light gray shirt.  She pushed it open and rubbed her hands up and down his chest.  She smirked as his breath hitched as she circled his nipples with her fingers.

“Please…” he whimpered as she pushed his shirt off his shoulders and moved her hands up and down his neck.  She licked her lips as she stared at one of his most prominent veins on the left side of his neck was pulsing with his blood.  He turned his head and was worried she would bite him without the sex he was craving.

“Relax…you’ll get what you want…” she said as she kissed him and he moaned feeling her body pressed against his.  She moaned when she felt his erection press against her thigh.  She said as she moved her hands to his pants.  She undid them with ease and found out he went commando this year.  “Weren’t you being a little presumptuous?” she asked before he attacked her with a lustful kiss as he moved her to the opposite wall behind her.  He was feeling like himself, the way he did last year.

“I want to fuck you…then you can take all the blood you want.  As long as you don’t kill me.” Tobias said as he slipped his hand under her dress and between her thighs and found that she wasn’t wearing panties.  “Now, who the being presumptuous?” he asked with a smirk as he felt the slick heat of her pussy on his fingers.  She moaned when he began rubbing her clit before he slipped two fingers inside her and began pumping them in and out of her.  “Take off the dress…” he said and she pulled her dress over her head.  She let out a louder moan as he bent his head down to suck and lick a nipple.

“Mmm…fuck…” she moaned out as he quickened the pace of his fingers inside her.  She threw her head back in ecstasy and wanted his cock and his blood inside her.  “I’m coming…” she moaned and he smirked as he kissed up her neck and moved his lips to her ear.

“Come for me, Denise.  Come hard.” he said in a husky tone as he thrust his fingers deeper inside her and she screamed out as she exploded around his fingers.  “Such a fucking turn-on…” he murmured as he claimed her luscious lips in a kiss.  He slipped his fingers out of her and sucked them, moaning as he tasted her juice on his tongue.  “So fucking sweet…” he said as he grabbed her ass and picked her up.  She wrapped her legs around his waist as he pushed his pants down his legs.  She moaned when the head of his cock rubbed against her wet entrance.

“What are you waiting for?” she asked before he plunged into her and he let out the sexiest growl she’d ever heard as he began to fuck her.  “Oh shit!” she screamed as Tobias was fucking her, hard against the wall.  She was gripping onto his back and when her nails broke the skin, her need for his blood increased.  Without warning, she sank her fangs into his neck and he moaned at the pain and the pleasure.  Her orgasm was fast approaching as she felt her body tingle from the taste of his blood and the sex.  She knew he was alarmed and was worried she would kill him.  He was about to stop fucking her, but he thought the sensation of having his blood drained from him while fucking her was incredible.

“Fuck…” he moaned as he continued thrusting deeper.  “You coming, yeah?” he asked but didn’t get a response.  He felt himself slipping, but he was close to his orgasm.  “Come with me..” he said as he felt her clench tighter around him and they came.  The sound of her orgasm was the last thing he heard before he passed out.

He woke up to find himself in his bed and Denise gone.  He smirked as he touched his neck with the memory of his second Halloween with her in his head.  He couldn’t until next year.












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.