Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So I receive this letter from my "boyfriend" today. I have been holding it in since he has been away for the past month, and this one letter made me tear up. But I was happy. And wanted to share a piece of my happiness with you. Below you will find phrases and sayings that we say in our vocabulary. Warning, he may say some offhand scandalous things.

 

Let them in on the secret: Have you told them what you needed to tell them in order to make things straight. 

Queen Coco: Me

Qay: My nickname

IT'd: Incentive Training, a form of punishment

Bruce Lee: Him

TLJ: The Loyal Jester, Him

Scandalous: Anything sexual to us. 

Chocolate chips: Nipples. (lol. Sorry for those who cringed, but he has no filter)

Wanda: My older car.

 

That's all I can think of for now. :} 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Hey beautiful! How are you? Good I hope. Have things gotten better at work? You let them in on the secret? I hope Wanda gets better. It's about time for her to be retired. Boot camp still sucks. Everyone knows everything and they're all angels. But it's whatever. I don't have much longer before I'm done here. I passed MCMAP testing so now I get a tan belt. ‘Cause I'm Bruce Lee! I got caught smiling at one of your letters so I got IT'd. But it's fine. It doesn't faze me anymore, too strong for them. You don't have to filter anything you say not even the scandalous stuff. ;). I try to re-read all your letter every night too. I'm going to answer that question where you were putting me in the spotlight. Why do I claim to love every inch of you? I mean who can resist Queen Coco? Or her soft chocolate chips that melt in your mouth? Lol. I'm done. The real reason. Because that body belongs to you. No man wants a stick figure, he wants something to grab on. And you got it. But that's not the only reason. You have a body. I'll give you that but what's inside of it and the person it belongs to makes me cherish it that much more. You are such a beautiful person Qay. And the fact that you got a nice body makes it that much more. You're pure gold inside and out. That's why I chose you. Physical attraction is what everyone goes for first. Some people leave it at that. I like to talk to someone I'm attracted to for a while before I take things further. I want to be physically and emotionally attracted to someone before I tell them how I feel. That's just me. Honestly, that's why I was so nervous to talk to you. I knew just by looking at you, you'd be that type of person that someone could love forever and you would love them back just as hard for just as long. You may not see it in you, but I did. And still do. You already admitted you were capable of doing so and  have already. But somewhere along the way that love was taken for granted and misused. And now it is broken. But that's okay. I want you to know that. I've been saying it from the beginning. You always took it as a bad thing but it's not. It's not me settling either. The way I see it is every female can bring a man happiness in some form or shape. But a woman can bring a man (a deserving man) life. Each man has a pair of hands. With those hands he can build and destroy. I want to repair what you say is broken. I want to earn that love and I know you are capable of giving. If I can't mend what is broken, then what good am I? Nothing worth anything is obtained easily. You have to put in time and work for something special. Sometimes I am afraid I won't be able to repair what's broken. But there isn't time to lose and no one knows their expiration date, so while I have this chance I plan on doing all that I can. I'm going to put blood, sweat, and tears into you, I could "fix" you and you could leave and I would still be contempt with knowing I brought you pure happiness. That's all I want for you. I'll always risk my being, my emotions, to bring you happiness. That's just how I am. You ask are you or we rushing things? I don't think so. There's no point in thinking of age. Instead think of how much do you want it, how much do you need it. I know my answer. If a kiss can express the need and hope for someone, then Jan. 30th you'll understand. I'll always be yours. I couldn't leave you if I tried. I'm being all emotional, Ima stop. But I just want you to know how I feel. But you'll never truly understand. I can only show you what words can explain. God I miss you. I love you.

 

 

                                                                        TLJ






Chapter End Notes:

If you want more, let me know. These letters make my day. It is like Christmas everytime I get them. Anybody here has a significant other going into the military, in the military, or is a veteran? Anybody married? Thanks for reading. Just wanted to put a smile on your face the way he did mines. 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.