Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


After her encounter with Andy, Felicia went through more private chats with other men. None like this Andy guy. Sure some showed their faces, were sweet, had nice bodies, or were pretty much average. Maybe she was just a little tired and horny, after all she was lusting after the man's body. There's nothing wrong with that. But she hasn't been with another man since Elijah's trifling ass, deadbeat daddy, Travis. Travis was a gentleman the first few years they started dating, while they were in high school. Then when Felicia told him she was going to college, he got pissed, wanted her to stay with him and be a babymama, while he went off to start a "mixtape". Not that Felicia wanted to stomp on his dreams, it's just that Travis couldn't rap for shit. He didn't have the flow and rhythm, and he would rap about the fantasy life rappers got when they made it big. You know,  fancy cars, women, money, all of that. So while Travis was doing that, felicia was prepping for college. She broke it off with him the day before leaving for NYU, she thought it was better for both of them to be separate while she was away at college. It didn't go too well, as Travis went into a jealous fit, thinking she wanted to cheat on him.


He flipped the table over, it broke in pieces in front of her. Felicia stepped back while Travis knocked things to the ground.


"Travis, stop it." She said firmly. He looked at her with wild eyes, "What is all of this gonna solve?"


"Why you gotta lie to me though?" He asked, kicking the bits and pieces out of the way. "Why you just can't say you wanna fuck other guys?" She folded her arms, then shook her head.


"That's not the reason, Travis. I just think that we on two different levels. I'm trying to get into college, and you're trying to get this rap career. What I'm dealing with is a little more important." She told him. He threw his hands up. "Damn, Fe! So you think what I do isn't important, but you tryin' to get into this college is?" Felicia said nothing as he glared at her. "You know what, fuck you and this bullshit."


"Fuck me? Fuck this whole relationship." She shouted at him before he walked out, slamming the door behind him.


Two years later, after she was coming home from school, she saw Travis sitting on the stairs to her apartment. "What are you doing here?" She asked unphased by his presence.


"I can't see my girl?" He asked.


"First of all, I'm not your girl, I haven't been your girl in two years. Second, I don't want to see you." She told him.


"Look, I just wanted to apologize, and maybe we can talk?" He said sincerely. She thought about, she'd be a fool to even think of taking him back, but they would only talk. Nothing else.


"Okay." She said, walking up the stairs, he followed her, and they went into her apartment. After their talk, Felicia ended up falling for his lines all over again, they ended up having sex on her couch. The next couple of weeks, she found out her period was late.


"Oh god, please don't let this be what I think it is." She mumbled to herself as she was in the clinic with her mother.


"Maybe if you kept your damn legs closed, this wouldn't be what it is." Her mother whispered harshly to her. Fighting back the tears that were brimming around her eyes, she held her head down. Her mother and father weren't understanding at all. They didn't care that she was an adult or that she had her own place. They were conservative and christian, they wanted her to focus on school, marry a black christian boy, and have children. But their plan for her was tainted. When she told Travis about being pregnant, she never heard from him again. He literally walked away from her, and never turned back. Having Elijah was the best thing that ever happened to her, it didn't matter that her parents shunned her and their grandchild.


Felicia then decided to put her laptop away, and get some sleep. She had work tomorrow, and she didn't want to be too tired to deal with people. The next day, she got ready for work, showering and getting dressed in her uniform. She woke Elijah up, he groggily hugged Felicia, saying he didn't want to wake up.


"Come on, baby, you can go back to sleep at the Smith's." She told him.


"Okay, mommy." He said. She helped him get dressed, and watched him brush his teeth. She helped him clean up, and put his toothbrush away. "Let's go, baby." She said, lifting him up on her waist. She grabbed her keys and purse, locking the door behind them, and walked over to the Smith's. Mrs. Smith answered after three knocks, she smiled brightly, seeming to be perky.


"Good morning, Felicia." She said as she reached out for her to place Elijah in her arms. "He's extra sleepy today."


"Yeah, it's always so hard to get him up in the morning. But here's some money to get him something to eat later. I'll see you guys when I get off." Felicia said before kissing Eli's cheek and going to the bus stop.


 


 


Later that day, Andrew sat in his office, he couldn't believe he had done that. His first time on one of those sites and he loved it, but he felt so dirty. He didn't think the site, Virtualdates.com was a legit site. After checking to see if it was, he decided to see what it had to offer. He looked at some of the girls' profiles, none were really online, there were a few, but none that sparked an interest. That's when he saw Felicia's profile, she looked practically the same, except her hair was framing her face, and she wore makeup. She was online too, and he thought 'What the hell, I'll give it a shot.' He was indeed glad he did. If she could make him cum just by playing with herself, he imagined what it would be like if he actually fucked her. The thought of Felicia was getting him hard, he couldn't focus on his work. Sitting in his office, he had the most painful erection he's ever had, and he couldn't just start jerking himself off in the office. "God, I have to see her again." He mumbled, slowly rubbing his crotch. Maybe he could see her on his lunch break.


He decided to make his plans, but was interrupted by knocking at his door. "Come in." He said. His publicist, Robert, came in with a smile on his face. Robert was a tall black man, he was very stern at times, and sometimes easy to talk to. He considered himself Andrew's friend, but would often overstep his bounderies.


"Hey, how was last night with Shanna?" He asked. Andrew sighed, resisting the urge to roll his eyes.


"It was eh, could've been better." Andrew said.


"What do you mean? Shanna is beautiful and wealthy, what more could you ask for?" Robert asked, utterly confused. "If I had a shot with her, I'd take her."


"Shanna's annoying and boring. I like a challenge." Andrew said truthfully, then his mind wandered to Felicia, would she immediately fall at his feet, or would she resist him?


"You're crazy to think that! Look, I'll set up another date with her. Maybe you both can go to a gala or something. I heard her father is hosting a charity event tonight."


Andrew would normally go to those events, have a few drinks, and leave with some easy heiress or model. But now he wanted to see Felicia, he wanted to watch her be a dirty girl just for him, just for those few precious minutes. "No." He said simply.


"What?" Robert asked, not sure what was wrong with his friend.


"I said no, I don't want to go." He said.


"This will help your career. Mr. Gordon wants to merge hotel chains with you." This caught Andrew's attention. He's been wanting to merge with the Gordon Hotel chains for the longest, since he's been the CEO of his own chain of hotels.


"Oh man, it's just that I've had plans tonight with someone." He said throwing his hands up in frustration. Robert scoffed. 


"Well cancel those plans, I'm sure whoever it is will understand that you're a busy man." He said. "Besides, Shanna will be there. Maybe you two can try to work it out."


"Whatever." Andrew said getting up. "I was about to go to lunch, so if you don't mind."


"Of course!" Robert said. "I'll join you." Andrew shrugged, letting his secretary know he was leaving. He and Robert left.


 


Felicia was having a better day than yesterday, the patrons were actually acting polite and leaving huge tips. Maybe it was because she put a little makeup on today. Whatever it was, it was working miracles for her.


While she was working tables, Gionni, her boss and Vinny's older brother, pulled her to the side. It was unsual because he was always in his office, he only came out to let someone off. This scared Felicia, she had done nothing wrong.


"Is everything ok, G." She asked.


"Yes! Yes! I just wanted to tell you this without the other waitresses and waitors listening. There is a very wealthy man here to see you." He said. This surprised her, could it have been someone who recognized her from Virtual Dates? "He says he wants you and only you to serve him."


"Really now? Did he give you a name?" She asked. 


"You don't know this man, he is Mr. Andrew Harper. CEO of Silver Suites. Molto richezza!" (Very wealthy!) He said. Felicia nodded. "Now go, go!"


She went to the table he pointed her to, and clearly recognized the man by the name of Andrew Harper. He was the handsome wealthy man she served last night. He wasn't here with the redhead from last night, it was a handsome black man. Why did she have to serve the handsome rich men today! As she walked to the table, some of her co-workers looked on in jealousy.


"Hello, welcome to Whitney's. I'm Fe-"


"Felicia, it's so good to see you again." Andrew said, interrupting her. She stared at him weirdly before continuing. 


"Um...okay. What drinks can I start you gentlemen with?" She asked. 


"Water." They said in unison. She nodded. 


"Any appetizers? Or would you like to order our lunch specials?" She asked. They both ordered, she wrote it down, and went to send the order in. When she came back the second time to give them their drinks, she felt Andrew's eyes on her. Feeling flushed, she scurried back to the kitchen to get their food. One of the other waitresses noticed her flushness, "Oh girl, you're blushing! That's the sexy man from last night. Harper? God he's sexy!" She said. Felicia nodded.


"His friend is sexy too." Felicia added before they took the food out to Andrew's table. His eyes were once again on her. She diverted her attention to his friend.


"Do you need any refills?" She asked both of them, but her eyes were on his friend, which made him agitated. His friend disregared her, giving her an eyeroll.


"Can you do your job, and stop flirting with me." He said. Felicia was shocked, she didn't know what to say. What could she say, she had to do her job and have a thick skin.


"Robert!" Andrew growled.


 "What? She's obviously trying to flirt with me, but she's failing miserably." Robert said. 


"Sir, I'm actually doing my job. If you can treat me with some respect and stop making a fool of yourself, that would be most appreciated." She said to him. He looked at her bewildered, while Andrew was impressed. 'Girl's got balls.' He thought.


"I'd like a refill, please." Andrew said. Felicia nodded before walking away.


 


"Can you believe her! A fucking waitress talking to me like she's better than me." Robert said. Andrew shook his head.


"Robert, you need to apologize. You knew she was doing her job, I think you just wanted to be an asshole." Andrew said lowly.


"Pfft, so what? I mean, they could have given us a better looking waitress, like any of the white ones." Robert said with a satisfied smirk. Andrew was appauled, here was a black man insulting a beautiful black woman. He didn't know black people would discriminate their own.


"You're a black man, how could you say that about a black woman?" Andrew asked.


"I just don't like them. They're always loud and ghetto, and let's not forget having a lot of kids and surviving on welfare." Robert said just as Felicia was at the table. No one expected Felicia to fling the glass of water at Robert, gaining the other patrons' attention.


"Che diavolo! Felicia, what is wrong?" (What the hell!) Gionni asked while coming out of his office.


"Questo stronzo è un razzista!" (This asshole is a racist!) She shouted while pointing at Robert. Andrew smirked, his beautiful waitress was bilingual.


"Sir, you will have to leave for harrassment." Gionni said.


Robert stood up, "What I said was the truth, it wasn't harrassment. It's not my fault she's ghetto." That's when Andrew had had enough, he stood up as well.


"Sir." He said to Gionni. "I'd like to pay for both of our meals, I'll pay double if I could treat your lovely waitress, Miss Felicia to a nice evening tonight as an apology for my publicist." Gionni was giddy at the man offering him more money, but only if Felicia didn't mind.


"Only if Felicia is okay with it." Gionni said looking to Felicia. She nodded. Andrew was ecstatic as he payed for the meal.


"Miss Felicia, would you like to come with me?" He asked her. "Yes." She replied, not sure if it was a bad idea, but who cares. A wealthy sexy man wants to take her out tonight.


"Oh and Robert, find your own way back to the office." Andrew said before taking Felicia's hand, and leaving.






Chapter End Notes:

Robert







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.