Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry it's a little short :(




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Felicia stood beside Andrew's car while Andrew and Robert went at each other's throats outside of the restaurant. She awkwardly played with the hem of her shirt. "Andrew, you're a fucking idiot! You really think I'll find my way back? Tell me this is some sick joke, you can't be defending this...woman." Robert spit out angrily while grimacing at Felicia.


"First of all, this woman's name is Felicia, and second, no this isn't a sick joke. You shouldn't have been an asshole." Andrew responded.


"Me, an asshole? She's the one that flung that water at me!" Robert said pointing at Felicia.


"Well next time you decide to spew your hate-filled words at someone because of their skin color, don't do it within earshot." Felicia said to him. He only glared at her. "You know what Andrew, I'd rather you just take me home."


"Good." Robert mumbled. Andrew sighed, pushing past Robert and opening the passenger door for Felicia, then getting in himself. Leaving Robert on the sidewalk as he yelled for Andrew to come back.


"I'm really sorry." Andrew said to her.


"It's not your fault." She said staring out the window. She also noticed that they were nowhere near her side of the city. "Where the hell are we going?"


"We're going to my condo." He said without explaination.


"Why? I told you I wanted to go home." She said irritably.


"You never gave me directions, besides I still want to treat you to a nice night." He said as he parked outside of the condominium. He got out to let her out, and they were let inside by a doorman, going into the elevator. Felicia watched him quietly. Finally getting a good look at him and admiring his good looks, then turning away discreetly when he'd turn to look at her. The elevater dinged, signalling that they were on his floor, the seventeenth floor. The doors opened, and Andrew lead her to his door. They went inside, he offered her a drink, and she politely declined. Looking around, she admired his sleek black and white living room. "I really love your furniture. You must have a good interior decorator?" She asked him. He nodded, guiding her to his couch.


"Now, I'll just call my stylist to help you pick out an appropriate dress for tonight." Andrew said, fiddling with his phone.


"That won't be necessary, I should be getting home to pick up my son anyway." Andrew chuckled, reaching out to playfully hit her.


"Felicia, that's funny. But you don't have to lie about having a child to get out of our date." He said, and she glared at him, quickly standing up.


"You think I'm lying!?" She shouted. He held his hands up in surrender. "I'm leaving."


"Wait, I'm sorry." He said grabbing her hand. "I just...well, I really want you to come with me."


"Why, you have some fetish for black girls? What happened to the redhead?" Felicia asked.


Andrew shook his head, "Shanna and I were never a thing, and I don't have a fetish for black women. I love all women." It wasn't completely a lie, he did date women of all races, only the ones that were stick thin and were high class. Most of the women he'd been with were only classy when the cameras were on them or when they were at an event.


"Okay sure, but I still need to go home." She replied.


"How about this, just one night with me. That's all I'm asking." He said giving her an intense stare. His piercing grey eyes bore into her brown ones.


"Just one night, Andrew." She said, sighing.


"Great, I've already texted my stylist, and he's on his way."


"So you just knew I would say yes, huh?" She asked with an amused smile.


"I tested my luck, you're not as easy as other women I've ever met." He said. She smiled harder.


"So, you're used to women falling at your feet and dropping their panties for you?" She asked. He chuckled. "Well, I mean I know why they would."


"Oh, do you Miss Felicia? And how would you know?" He asked, crossing his arms over his broad chest. 


"Of course women would fall for a handsome and wealthy man like yourself." She said causing him to laugh.


"You're a feisty one, and I like that about you." He said genuinely. She looked away from his steely stare. A knock broke him out of his staring, and he excused himself to answer the door. He opened the door for his stylist, Carlos, a flamboyant latino. He made his way into the condo, pushing past Andrew with five dresses in plastic over his arm.


"Hello Drew, where's this emergency styling you scheduled? You know I don't do last minute styling." Carlos said, but stopping in his tracks once he saw  Felicia. "Hmm..." He said, looking her up and down, then walking towards her to get a better look.


"Beautiful skin, so clear and blemish free. Nice curvy body, not too curvy, but not too skinny. Perfect height. Drew, where'd you find this treasure?" Carlos asked. 


"She's...a friend." Andrew said, grimacing on the inside when he said. that.


"Oh, a friend. I see." Carlos said with a smirk.


"Not that kind of friend, chill." Felicia said. Andrew smirked, while Carlos smiled widely.


"Oooh, she's catty. I think I like her better than your other friends." Carlos said, before introducing himself to Felicia. "I'm Carlos Aguilera, pleased to meet you."


"I'm Felicia, and you too." She said.


"So, since this was last minute, I tried my best to pick the dresses that would stand out." He said. "And I'm thinking something that goes well with your skin tone." He took the plastic off of one of the dresses, revealing a blue dress. 


"This is a royal blue silk dress by Versace. I personally love this dress." 


"Can I see the others?" Felicia asked. Carlos nodded, pulling the plastic off of the other dresses. The dress that made Felicia swoon was the light blue grecian looking dress. She loved the slightly plunging neckline, and the hinged hem of the dress. She grabbed it, holding it up to her body.


"You like?" Carlos asked.


"I love." She said, then looked over to Andrew. "What do you think?"


"I'm thinking I need a drink from all of this fashion talk." He said. Felicia rolled her eyes.


"I so want this one." She said.


"Then so it is done. Now I must get you shoes, accessories, work on that hair. So much work, so little time." Carlos said before going out the door.


Felicia then sighed. "I better call my neighbors to let them know that I'll be out late."


"Your neighbors? Why do you need to inform them?" Andrew asked.


"They keep my son, while I work." She said nonchalantly. "I don't really trust daycares." Andrew nodded in understanding. She took out her phone, "Can you show me to the bathroom?" He lead her to his bathroom, and as soon as the door closed she took a deep breath. Then dialed the Smith's number.


"Hello?" Mr. Smith said.


"Hey, it's Felicia. I was just calling to tell you guys that I'm gonna be out a little later tonight."


"What's going on?" He asked.


"Well...I uh...I have a date tonight." She said.


"A date? Hold on..." He said, it was quiet on the other end, then she heard Mrs. Smith's high pitched squeal. Giggling, she shook her head.


"Oh, we're so happy for you, baby!" Mrs. Smith said into the phone. "We'll be even happier to keep an eye on Eli for as long as you need.


"Thank you, but I won't be out too long. I'll miss my baby too much." Felicia said.


"I know what you mean, but try to have fun. You work so much, I never see you have fun."


"I'll try, thank you again." 


"Okay, see you after your date." Felicia chuckled before hanging up, then coming back intio the the living room. Both Carlos and Andrew were standing with two big boxes.


"Are you ready to be made over?" Carlos asked.


"More than ready." She replied.






Chapter End Notes:

The dress Felicia is going to wear







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.