Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Andrew sat on his couch while Felicia and Carlos were in his bathroom, Carlos franctically shouted in Spanish. He usually had a team that helped him with wardrobe, makeup, and hair, but not tonight. Running a hand through his hair, it would take him no time to put on his suit and style his hair while Felicia was getting ready. He got up and went to his room. As he walked past the bathroom, he heard Felicia and Carlos talking in Spanish, then he heard her laugh. Not only did she speak Italian, but she spoke Spanish too. This woman was amazing, what else could she do? Chuckling he took his Armani suit out of the closet, taking the cover off of it. Sighing, he really hoped the night went problem-free.

"Ow! Carlos, that fucking hurts!" Felicia shouted as Carlos yanked her hair a little too hard.

"Lo siento, I'm almost finished." He said. Finishing the last of her hair, he gave her a satisfied look. "Querida, you are going to look like a goddess! Once you get the dress on and when you walk into that event, those white girls are going to gag on your beauty!"

Felicia laughed, "En Serio?" (Really?)

"Sí." Carlos said. "I'll get the dress, and let you change out of those hideous clothes."

"This is my uniform." She said.

"Exactly, it's hideous." He retorted before leaving. Seconds later, he came back with the dress. "Hurry, and change so I can see my masterpiece."

She grabbed the dress out of his hands, giving him an uncertain look, "Can you leave to give me some privacy."

Carlos scoffed, "Sweetie, I don't swing that way, but if you insist. I'll be waiting outside." He said. She rolled her eyes as he left.

Andrew was already in the living room with his suit on, "Well, is she ready?" He asked Carlos when he heard him come out of the bathroom.

"No, she's changing now-"

They heard the bathroom door open, and Felicia stepped out. "Gorgeous. Vera Wang was the perfect choice" Carlos said. Andrew was too speechless, she looked perfect. The color of the dress was a nice contrast to her dark skin. Her hair was braided into a fishtail braid that cascaded to her left shoulder, and she had light natural makeup on.

"Well, Andrew?" She asked, doing a little twirl as if she were a princess. "What do you think?"

"You look magnificent, truly beautiful." He said breathlessly. She smiled shyly.

"Thanks."

"I feel like Queen Elsa." She said. Andrew raised an eyebrow. "It's uh...from a Disney movie. Nevermind, um Carlos, where's my shoes?"

"Oh, yes. Over here." Carlos said guiding her to the couch. "Every princess needs her beautiful heels. In your case, a queen. Sit." He pulled out silver heels, and helped her into them, then helped her up. "My work is done. You look so beautiful."

Felicia smiled brightly, "Thank you."

"Your queen is ready, my lord." Carlos joked to Andrew as he packed up the dresses and makeup. Andrew laughed nervously, while Carlos left, he and Felicia were alone. Why was he so nervous, he's seen this woman naked while she masturbated. Here she was looking perfect, and he was still speechless.

"Um, when do we leave?" She asked. He looked at his watched, and grimaced.

"...In three and a half hours."

"Three and a half hours? Why am I dressed now!?" Felicia shouted, tugging at the dress. He chuckled. "Is this shit funny?"

"No, no. I didn't expect Carlos to get here so early, but since we're both ready, maybe we could get to know each other" He explained.

"Oh." She said while nodding.

"So, tell me about yourself, Felicia."

"Well," she said giggling nervously, as he sat next to her on the couch. "What do you want to know?"

"Are you really fluent in Italian and Spanish?" He asked.

"Yes, and French, German, and Mandarin." She said, and he was impressed.

"That's impressive, Felicia! You must be pretty dedicated to leaning new languages?" Andrew said. She wanted her hand dismissively.

"Actually, I was taking Spanish courses in high school and college, and I decided I wanted to study abroad. So I took more language courses, and I went to Italy." She said, Andrew listened intently, amazed by the things she accomplished.

"But why are you working at Whitney's, you're obviously intelligent." He said. Felicia shifted uncomfortably.

"As I said before, I have a son. I had him in the middle of my senior year in college, and decided to finish online. So I have a have a bachelors degree in business, but I'm just trying stay close to home, and make sure Elijah doesn't have to want for anything." She said. Andrew nodded.

"You don't have to do this all your life?" He said.

She stared at him confused, "huh?"

"You don't have to be a waitress all your life. I'm sure you'd like to have a decent job. You should work for me." Andrew said, hoping she'd say yes. Anything to get her to stop working on that website was good enough for him.
Biting her lip, Felicia shook her head. "Thanks, but no thanks."

Andrew frowned, "But I could really use someone with your skill set if I want to expand my chain. I'd really like to go international, Felicia." He touched her should, then rubbed her arm and down. She looked at his hand, then back at him.

"I don't know, It would be nice to use my skills instead of waitressing, but I'm comfortable working at Whitney's." She said.

"It's okay to get out of your comfort zone. The offer will stay on the table, and you can take it whenever you're ready. No pressure." He said and she nodded.  They continued to talk about any and everything, from her son to the history of his hotel. 

"My father named the hotel after my mother, her name's Silver, and he did that as a gift to her for Valentine's day. Before he passed, he wanted me to take over for him, he knew he didn't have long to live."

"How'd he die?" she asked.

"He had lung cancer. I started taking over while he was in the hospital, and I didn't really take the work seriously. I was young and carefree, I let everything go to my head. Then when dad died, that's when my mom sat me down and told me to shape up." He said before sighing and looking at his watch. "Oh, we talked a good while. It's almost time to go."

"So are we taking a limo or something?" She asked.

"No." He said with a chuckle. "I'll be driving.


They were now outside of Gordon's hotel where the event was taking place. Expensive cars and l luxurious limos were lined to be parked by the valet. Felicia nervously tapped her foot, and fingered the 'V' neckline of her dress. Andrew glanced at her, "Calm down. Everything's going to be fine." He said.
"That's easy for you to say. You're used to this kinda shit." She grumbled.
"I am, but tonight's better 'cause I have a beautiful, smart woman at my side." He said with a sincere smile.
Felicia giggled, "You ain't saying that just to sleep with me?" She joked. Andrew went quiet, his jaw clenched as he stared straight. "It was just a joke." He said nothing up until they reached the valet, he tipped the valet, and they made their way in the hotel. He didn't really care to stop for the paparazzi, they were going to get pictures nonetheless. The banquet room of The Gordon was decorated wonderfully. Felicia marveled at the work that went into this. White flowers, beautiful lighting, the tables even had those cute swan napkins. Now the people were a different story, Felicia only saw a handful of black people. Seriously, where's the rest of the melanin? She thought. Andrew's arm went around her waist as he guided her to a group of men in suits.
"Andrew, it's good to see you, and who is this?"
"This is my date, Felicia. Felicia this is the Mark Herring, he manages my hotel." The night was basically Andrew introducing her to people and colleagues, and taking business.
"Mr. Gordon, pleasure to meet with you." Andrew said, shaking Shane Gordon's hand firmly. "This is my date, Felicia."
Shane smiled a half smile, his wife stood quietly by his side, eyeing Felicia.
"Yes, a pleasure." Shane said while smirking at Felicia. She resisted the urge to puke in front if all of these people.
"Sir, I'd love to talk to you about the possibility of expanding my hotel with you." Andrew said.
"Ah, if you would follow me. I'm sure Felicia and Miriam would like to talk." Shane said as he lead Andrew away.
Felicia smiled a small smile at Miriam who didn't really return one. "So you're the woman who replaced my daughter." Miriam said glaring. Her seems we're crossed, and at that moment she looked like one of those soccer moms whose kids fucked up the whole game.
"Excuse me, I didn't replace anyone." Felicia said calmly.
"Cut the crap. Where'd he find you some street corner or strip club?" Miriam asked. A waiter came at the right time to offer drinks, and Felicia took a glass of champagne, tossing it back quickly cause Miriam was trying it.
"Actually, I think I'm done here." She said walking away from the old bitch, but ran into Robert.

Andrew and Shane were talking about their hotels, when Shane decided to talk about Felicia. "So this Felicia woman, friend of yours?" He asked.
Confused, Andrew answered anyway, "Yes sir? But I was thinking we expand internationally, what do you think?"
"That's a fine idea. Are you romantically involved with this woman?" Shane said, still posting the subject on Felicia. Andrew swallowed hard before shaking his head.
"Well she must be one hell of a woman then I mean you know those women are nice in bed." Shane said, wiggling his eyebrow with a smirk.
Andrew grunted in disapproval, but it was mistaken as a sign of approval. "I once had a black woman before, it was a few years ago. Best sex I've ever had. But I generally don't find the ones as dark as Felicia attractive." Shane continued. He went on and on about sex with black women, Andrew sighed in annoyance but nodded anyway. "You seem like a smart man, Andrew. It would be a pleasure to work with you in the future. Let's meet next week, yeah?"
Andrew instantly lit up, "Yes sir." He says before going back to Felicia. He then saw Felicia standing in front of Robert and...Shanna.

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Sorry this took so long. My laptop is broken so I'm using my phone which is a bummer. But I hope you guys  enjoy this chapter.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.