Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Felicia smiled politely at the two, barely acknowledging them. "Hello, Fiona." Robert said condescendingly. Felicia resisted the urged to roll her eyes.

"Go to hell, Robert." She said to him. Then Andrew came over to them, putting his arm around Felicia and pulling her to him.

"Robert, Shanna, what are you doing here together?" He asked.

Shanna giggled, "Well, Robert asked me to come with him. I see you're here with the waitress, that's a nice dress by the way. Were you able to afford it?" She said to Felicia in smug way and a smirk. Felicia was about to let her have it, but Andrew cut in.

"Of course she could afford this dress; she doesn't rely on her parents to pay for her shit." He said. Shanna’s smirk dropped, but she still had her hoity toity atmosphere.

“Andrew.” Robert said acknowledging Andrew. Andrew barely said a ‘Hi’ to him. He flicked his hand dismissively. “Well, as you can see, Shanna’s my date. Doesn’t she look lovely tonight?” Felicia rolled her eyes.

“Why yes, she does, but I think Felicia looks like a goddess.” Andrew said, rubbing Felicia’s arm and planting a sweet kiss to her temple. She smiled tightly, resisting the urge to jump up and down and say “Ha! Suck on that. Bitches!”. But she stood quietly, with a coy, knowing smile. Robert and Shanna weren’t amused by Andrew’s quip, but they played it off.

“Hmph, I guess it was nice meeting you, Felicia.” Shanna said, sending a look towards her, then touching Andrew’s shoulder. “Bye Andrew.” The two demon spawns walked away, leaving Felicia and Andrew alone for the moment.

“So that’s what real demons look like.” Felicia mumbled, causing Andrew to smile.

“Are you hungry? We can sit and eat, maybe chat some more.” He suggested, and she nodded. They sat at a table, he ordered for them, getting them the best wine he could buy. It was almost like a real date, Felicia would think, but she shook that out of her head. This was a pity date. He felt bad that his friend said some things that were terrible, and maybe wanted to have a one night stand. That’s all it was. How could a man as handsome as Andrew, pass up a chance to sleep with beautiful women like Shanna, just to go out with her. Women with her skin were always told they were undesirable. She sighed.

“You’re thinking too much. What’s on your mind?” Andrew asked. She shook her head, dismissing the thoughts, and taking a sip of her wine. “It can’t be nothing, you were biting your lip pretty hard. As sexy as that was, you’re obviously distraught.” He said her biting her lip was sexy? He couldn’t mean that.

“I…What is this?” She asked.

“Huh?” He asked confused. “It’s a date.”

“Yeah, but is it a date date or a pity date?” She asked.

“Pity date? Why would you think this is a pity date?” He asked, his steel eyes piercing through her soul as he stared at her.

She chuckled nervously, “Let me stop.”

“No, please. I don’t want you to feel like this is out of pity. I’m sorry I gave you that impression. Their food arrived, and they ate in silence. The silence was broken by no other than Silver Harper, Andrew’s mother. She an easy smile on her face, dressed in a yellow evening gown.

“Mother, nice of you to join us. I thought you weren’t able to make it.” Andrew said.

“Nevermind that, who’s this lovely young lady?” Silver asked.

“This is Felicia Adams, she’s a friend of mine.” Felicia smiled shyly at the woman. She didn’t seem to intimidate the younger woman as her smile was genuine and true.

“Nice to meet you, Felicia. I’m Silver Harper, you can call me Silver.” She said happily. Felicia beamed.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you too, Silver. Andrew has told me about his father naming his hotel after you, I think it’s so romantic.” Felicia said. Silver smiled a sad smile as her eyes teared a little.

“Yes, Andrew’s father was always a hopeless romantic. Speaking of romantic, I don’t want to crash your date, let me go.” Silver said, quickly wiping the tears from her eyes.

“No, mom. Stay, I’m sure you’d like to get to know Felicia.” Andrew said.

“In time, son. I’ll get to know her another day, but you should be getting to know each other more. I’ll see you both again.” Silver said before walking away from the table.

“She seems so sweet.” Felicia said.

“That’s mom for you, she’s usually like that to people she’s close to. She never warms up to new people for a while. You must be special.” He said, making her blush. She looked down, trying to hide her smile.

“Don’t hide that beautiful smile.” He said.

“You’re so cheesy.” She said giggling. After they ate, everyone sat while the hotel owners donated their money to charities. Andrew donated to the children’s medical center, which made him even more attractive to Felicia. Andrew showed that he really cared about children, and that he’d be a good father figure to Eli. Felicia shook her head again. She’s already making the man a father to Eli, he was probably showing off to her. It was finally getting late, and all Felicia wanted to do was see her baby. The two left, valet had his car ready, and he drove off.

“So would you like to come back to my place?” He asked taking a huge step. He’d never fuck a woman at his place, ever. They’d get too emotionally involved and he didn’t want them stalking him.

“Um, no thanks. I just wanna see my Eli.” She said. “I mean not that I wouldn’t.”

“Ah, okay.” He said. “I guess I should take you home then.” She gave him directions to her place, and he felt uncomfortable with the streets as he drove. He saw the graffiti, the suspicious men lingering about in the night. This wasn’t safe for a woman and her child.

“Right here.” She said pointing to the run down building.

“Hold on a second, Felicia.” He said.

“I know what you’re thinking. It’s not safe out here. I know.” She said. “But some of us only have enough to put a roof over our heads, feed our kids, and and still give them what they want.”

“What do you want though?” He asked.

“I want what’s best for my son, put him in college. I want to be able to afford cute clothes, and take a few vacations.” She said dreamily.

“You can have all of that. I can give you that.” He said. She was now out of her daze, looked at him.

“You want to be my sugardaddy or something?” She asked. “Cause I ain’t that type of bitch.”

“No! God no! I want you to be with me, maybe even move in with me. Just so you and your son can be safe.” He said. Felicia laughed dryly.

“You don’t even know me, and you want me to move in with you. Naw.” She said.

“We can get to know each other more, like my mom said. I really feel something for you, we can give it a try.” He said.

She thought for a moment. It would be nice to get out of this neighborhood, and let Eli have a father figure to look up to. Maybe even get some dick too. But she’d miss the Smiths. They were her and Eli’s family, they’d just have to visit them. “Give me some time. Maybe we can date first.” She said.

Andrew smile, “Great!” He said. He got out to open her door, and walk her up to the building. He grabbed her chin, and placed a quick yet sweet kiss to her lips. “Damn.” He said as he pulled away.

“What?” She asked.

“I’ve been thinking about kissing you all day.” He said.

She smirked, “Oh really?” He nodded, pulling her back in to kiss her properly to end the night. “Damn.” She whispered on his lips.

“I just said that.” He said smartly. She laughed. “Go on in. When you’re ready, you know where I’ll be.” He said, going to his car, and she went inside smiling brightly.

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Shanna







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.