Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

New story. Tell me what you think..

 

Stories are orignal and By Me.

 

copyrighted. If copyrighted you will be fined heavily and pentalized. so save yourself the trouble and grow some imagination.


Don't use any of my matieral on another site.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

 

 

Everyday at 1:25pm after Her therapist appt with Mr. Maloney, Alana Walked down the Baker's St Near a Cafe Called Melancholy. Alana would go In at 1:30 and 1:40 would have a two club sandwiches made with oven bake wheat bread and two pomegranate Hot chocolates with extra whip.

 

 

 

1:45 will be walking out after 16.82 for the meal and handing her receipt and change of 3.18, She will then walk down the same street wearing, Her Nike sneakers stepping on various debris. It is now 1:55pm. She sees him bent over a Fire made in a garbage can Next to other Men, He's skin is covered in dirt and soot.

 

 

 

His beard is shaggy, Wearing he's usual ratty dark brown trench coat and Well worn jeans with the stitched holes in the knees, He's Hat was dirty covering his face. It is now 2:00 and she is watching him. He feels her eyes on Him, The men catcall her and oogled her from a distance. At 2:06 Alana hands him the sandwiches and Hot chocolate plus her usual leftover change.

 

 

 

She has been doing this for two and half months, She never told her him her name, She never asked for his name. Mr. Maloney said she should do something new in her life, Don't be afraid of the unknown. After the apportionment She noticed him bent over the same garbage can while three guys gambled with dice.

 

 

 

She Was scared because she never done anything like this in her whole life, She hand the food and Drinks in both hands and looked shakily at surrounds. His Eyes caught hers and walked towards her with precision and Smoothness.

 

 

 

She handed him the food and drinks plus the change and walked away from Him. Every Day she did this at right time never off a Minute passed 2:00pm. She never said anything and He didn't either But This arrangement happened everyday.

 

 

 

“You Always Bring me these sandwiches and Drinks.” He looked down at the money in his grimy hand. “This is already to generous Ma'am.”

 

 

 

Alana didn't expect him to take to her, This isn't wasn't in the routine. She looked down at her feet she didn't know what to say to this man. Frankly she didn't know why she singled him out from the alley of homeless people and decided to give him The food.

 

 

 

“Ma'am?”

 

 

 

Alana rose her head from the Sidewalk and looked at Him. She never been this close to him before, it was always a certain distance where she will just hand the usual to Him and Walk away. But now looking at him face to face. She felt her heart race and Palms get sweaty. She was nervous this was not the routine!

 

 

 

Her mind screamed at her to follow the routine.

 

 

 

His eyes were so Interesting, She has never seen anyone with Violet looking eyes, Under the grime and Scruffiness She could tell he was quite handsome if he had a good shave and a decent bath. He smiled hesitantly at her. As he wasn't trying to scare her off but he was as unsure about her as she was about him. Alana looked over the him the other men were looking at her with lustful eyes and curiosity. One of the men walked up to them and Placed his hand on Charlie's Shoulder.

 

 

 

“Aye Charlie Boy who is this Sexy Black Bitch?” The Dirty man grinned at her as he licked his chapped lips that desperately needed Chap stick and Face so grimly that her stomach did a flip.

 

 

 

Alana stiffened at the Man and His Behavior, She turned away From Violet eyes and the man. She walked faster hearing Charlie call out for Her. She looked down at her watch and saw that it was 2:28! She went 22 mins off Routine!

 

 

 

She pulled at her Hair and paced around, Her routine! Her routine! Her routine! Her routine! The people cautiously moving away from her and looking at Her worriedly as she was a ticking bomb that might blow them away. She felt a Hand on her arm, She looked up at the stranger touching her.

 

 

 

It was charlie.

 

 

 

She Hugged Him not caring if he smelled funny or How dirty he was. She felt his arms hesitantly wrap around Her.

 

 

 

2:30pm

 

 

 

Pulling away from Him wiping her eyes as she looked at him Embarrassed at her actions. Charlie looked her and Smiled softly at Her.

 

 

 

“I'm Alana and Thanks for letting me hug You.”

 

 

 

Charlie laughed and She noticed her white his teeth were, It looked so oddly interesting as bright as his teeth were against his tan and dirty skin.

 

 

 

“Pretty Name for Pretty girl, Thank you for giving me so much.” He looked sheepishly at her for moment. “Your generosity towards me rose eyebrows in my little community.”

 

 

 

Charlie did an extravagant bow and Smiled again. “The hug can be my repayment for Your Generosity Alana.” As he walked away from her on the busy street of people walking around.

 

 

 

2:35pm

 

 

 

“Wait!”

 

 

 

Charlie Turned around slowly and Looked at her.

 

 

 

“Meet me tomorrow at 12:45pm at a Cafe Named Melancholy.”

 

 

 

“Melancholy?”

 

 

 

“Yes.” She smiled at Him. She touched her face, She hasn't smiled in a long time. She almost forgot what it felt like.

 

 

 

“Okay. 12:45.”

 

 

 

Charlie stuffed his hands in dirty trench coat and walked away from Her. Alana watched him walked away and the wind gently blowing his trench coat. Blending into the crowd as He Vanished From Her Eye site.

 

 

 

Alana looked down at her watch.

 

 

 

2:40pm

 

 

 

For once she didn't mind being off her routine.

 






Chapter End Notes:

Reviews. Its nothing like blood beauty.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.