Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Mika shouted and cursed in Samoan, none of his men could find Natia, and Ezra, Ray, and Adam stood before him without Ace’s head on a platter. He knocked over everything on his desk, heaving as he tried to calm himself. “I’m very disappointed in you three. You’re supposed to be the best, and you were bested by one -one- fucking guy!” Mika shouted. Ezra didn’t flinch, but the other two couldn’t help but wince a little.

“We have no excuse, we should’ve taken our mission seriously.” Ezra said. Mika walked up to him, sizing him up, then nodded. He smirked, patting Ezra on the shoulder.

“This is why I kept you alive, Ezra. Now, I’m sending you all out there to find Ace again. This time,” Mika said, pausing for dramatic effect while looking Ezra dead in the eyes. “I’ll kill you all. Find Ace and you live. You have until tomorrow to bring him to me.” They nodded before leaving Mika’s office.


Alexis walked down the crowded L.A. street, with big sunglasses, a sun hat, and a bag clutched tightly around her arm. Though she tried to remain incognito, she managed to turn heads in her black dress and heels. Her hair was neatly pulled into a low bun, and her lips shaded a deep rich red. She was on her way to visit a detective when her shoulder came into contact with a broad hard shoulder as she walked passed them.

“Alexis?” Came a familiar voice. She didn’t turn around, only continued to walk. “Alexis! It’s me, Adam!” Adam shouted, ignoring Ezra and Ray as he made his way through the crowd to get to Alexis. She was walking faster, and ended up going into a sprint.

“Damn, she’s fast.” Ray said behind Adam. Adam was determined to catch her. They saw her go into an alley between some apartments. It was their apartments.

“Come on! She can’t go too far.” Adam said. Ezra rolled his eyes as he followed his pussy-chasing friend. They went into the alley, looking around, and she was nowhere to be found.

“Where’d she go?” Ezra asked. He noticed something on the ground, crouching down to pick it up, it was a heel. The other one was tossed somewhere else. “Look.”

“It’s her heels?” Adam question.

They heard a motorcycle speed off behind the fence of the alley. Ace left the scene once again. “We need to get that motherfucker before Mika kill us.” Ray said. They jumped the fence, following Ace’s trail.

“Do you think he did something to Alexis?” Adam asked.

“Who knows what that asshole could’ve done.” Ezra said. They saw the Ace hop off of his bike in another alley, freerunning up the side of a building. Ezra cursed, he was too old for this bullshit. They chased the bastard, Adam, being the youngest of the three men, had experience with parkour and freerunning. He had no trouble climbing and running up the buildings while following Ace. Ray and Ezra decided to take a risk and try it, though they were barely successful in their attempt, it worked out. Ace looked back to see Adam hot on his tail as he ran across the roof of a building, he jumped to the next building, somersaulting when he landed. He pulled a gun out, shooting at the men. Adam dodged the bullets, and Ezra and Ray were too far behind. Adam pulled his own gun out, shooting at Ace. Ace took off running, but felt a bullet hit his back, and he fell to the ground by the impact. Adam pumped his fist in the air as Ezra and Ray ran up to him, panting as they watched their mission hit the ground.

“Damn, we got his ass.” Ray said. They took a few steps back, then ran to jump to the next building to collect Ace. “You think we should unmask him?”

“No. I think we should leave it to Mika.” Ezra said.

“Kiss ass.” Adam said under his breath, then felt Ezra’s hand around his neck.

“Shut the hell up, Adam.” Ezra growled, then released him. He picked up Ace, who was surprisingly weightless, and they went down the fire escape. They went back to the alley where Ace’s motorcycle was. “What are we going to do with this bullshit?” Adam asked. It was a nice motorcycle, a nice red one.

“I don’t know, take it, I guess.” Ezra said.

“Sweet! I call dibs!” Adam shouted.

Ace stirred in Ezra’s arms, “He ain’t dead?” Ray asked. Ace jabbed Ezra in the face, then sweep kicked him as he fell to the ground. Ray and Adam came towards Ace. Ray grabbed him from behind, and Adam punched him in the gut. Ace bit the grunts in with each punch.

“Look at him, still trying to act tough!” Adam said with a smirk and another punch.

“Take his fucking helmet off. Let’s see his fucking face.” Ezra said. Adam pulled the helmet off, revealing Alexis’ face. Blood trickled down her mouth as she forced herself to look hard. Ezra vomited, then fell to his knees crying, as Ray released her.

“A-Alexis?” Adam whispered.

 

“No...That’s my daughter. That’s Natia.”







Chapter End Notes:

Damn...







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.