Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 “Get the hell off of me!” Adam shouted, pushing Natia off of him. She fell to the ground with an “oomf”, he stood up, walking towards her with a menacing smile. She tried to get up, but failed to once he grabbed her ankle. “Don’t run from me, princess. There’s a lot of things I wanna do to you before I give you to Mika.” Her eyes widened with just an ounce of fear before she pulled out one of her sigs, he kicked it out of her hand. She went  for the other gun, and he kicked that one too. Both her guns were across the room, she thought about getting the gun out of her boot, but it’d be across the room as well. But Adam knew about the gun, he reached into her boot, taking the gun.

“Thought I forgot about this, eh?” He asked. 

She brought her other foot up to groin, once he doubled over, she kicked him in the face. She kicked herself up of the ground with momentum. Not even waiting for his next move, she ran up to him, kicking him like she would to an MMA dummy. He tried blocking the kicks, only getting his hands bruised by her muscular legs. Natia then sent him to the ground with a roundhouse kick.

She grabbed one of the guns that fell to the ground, “Get the fuck up!” She shouted at him. He moved slowly, making her agitated. “GET UP OR I WILL SHOOT YOU!” 

Adam huffed before spitting the blood out of his mouth, and standing up with his hands up in surrender. He eyed his machinegun in the corner of the room, thinking to himself how he’d be able to get it. “Now stand there, and don’t fucking move.” Natia ordered. She slowly backed up to the door, pounding on it loudly to get Ray’s attention. Just as Ray was entering the room, Adam pulled out a knife, and threw it; barely missing Natia’s head. It shocked both her and Ray, she pulled the knife out of the wall and threw it back at him, piercing his left thigh. 

“FUCKING HELL!” He yelled out in pain.

“What the hell is going on in here?” Ray asked.

 

 

Mika and Ezra stared at each other for a few minutes in silence. “Put the gun down, Ez. What do you need?” Ezra dropped the gun, he guess he’d have to do this the old fashioned way. He walked up to the desk, and noticed the picture of him, Cassandra and Natia on his desk, he was visably angered and hurt. “Oh, you see that?” Mika said breaking the silence. “I’ve always wanted to have that with her. A family. But you had to come and steal her from me, didn’t you?”

“This isn’t about Cassandra, Mika.” Ezra said, but Mika wasn’t listening.

“She could’ve had everything she wanted, we could’ve had a son, he would’ve taken over when I’m long gone.” Mika said, taking the picture and throwing it against the wall. Angrily walking up to Ezra, he got in his face. “But you fucked it up for me, didn’t you?”

“Back up.” Ezra growled at him. He only smirked, pushing Ezra.

“What are you going to do? Nothing because I own you!” Mika shouted. “I own you and your slut of a daughter.” This earned Mika a punch to the jaw, he staggered back, wiping the blood from his lip and chuckling.

“I was wondering when you’d grow a pair and stand up to me like a man.” Mika took his jacket off, rolling the sleeves of his shirt up, then charged for Ezra. Ezra put him in a headlock, as Mika struggled to break out of it, he gave Ezra a hard knee to the gut with a couple of punches, but Ezra wouldn’t let go until he knew his younger brother would submit.

“Just give up, Mika. End all of this.” Ezra said.

Mika didn’t reply as he got out of the headlock, jabbing Ezra with his elbow. Two of Mika’s henchmen rushed in, one had a stun gun, electrifying Ezra. His body jerked in pain as he fell to his knees, the two men grabbed him. Mika smirked down at him.

“There’ll be no more warnings, Ezra.” Mika said. “You think I don’t know that you know Natia’s alive and well. You both aren’t taking me out.”

Ezra looked up at him in shock, how did he know this. “Don’t act shocked. Let’s just say, you can’t trust anyone. Send him out of the building.” Mika dismissed them, the two men dragged Ezra outside of the building.

Ray was already standing outside of the van with Natia and Adam inside of it, he just hoped she didn’t kill him yet. He ran up to Ezra after those men tossed him to the ground. “Man, you alright? What happened?” He asked.

“Mika knows that we have Natia…Someone in this group has been betraying me.” Ezra said, getting up.

“I think you might have an idea who it is.” Ray said.

“God, no.” Ezra muttered as Ray opened the back of the van to reveal a shirtless, bloody, and bruised Adam with his shirt tied around his bloody thigh, and Natia glaring at him with a gun in her hand. “So who is? Adam?” 

Ray nodded. “He ain’t talking, no matter how hard we beat it out of him.”

Ezra huffed as he went into the van, he was about to yank Adam up, but Ray stopped him. “Move, Ray. I’m gonna fuck him up worse than this.” He looked over at Natia, she was still staring Adam down, and he noticed the bruise on her neck. “Did you do that to her?!” He shouted at him. Natia stood up to help Ray hold him back.

“I could handle it, I was trained for this kinda stuff.” She said. It still made Ezra angry.

“Look, Mika promised me twice as much if I’d bring Natia to him.” Adam said. “Mika’s been betraying you and Natia.”

Ezra looked at Natia, her expression softened into one of confusion. “What do you know?” She asked Adam.

“Mika made me his eyes and ears. He was training you to be his “weapon”, but he was going to use you against Ezra. After he was done with you, he was going to kill you. Said he wanted to watch you die like your mother. Then I was going to be his right hand.” Adam said, which made Ezra angrier and try to go at him, but Ray pulled him back again.

“We need to make it our mission to bring him down. Mika ain’t gonna go down easy, all of us need to work together to bring him down. There ain’t gonna be no betraying our trust ‘cause this time we won’t go easy on you.” Ray said.

“He won’t stop until we kill him.” Natia said about Mika. Ezra nodded.

“He brought it on himself.” He said. “Let’s take it back to Adam’s, and don’t worry, I’m not finished with you.” Ezra said to Adam. Adam gulped and clenched his jaw in response.













Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.